Gay, Jewish and Black Infowars staffers turn on Alex Jones

OI VEH, He's a racist antisemite!

Two former dick pill staffers have filed complaints with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against the site's founder Alex Jones.

Rob Jacobson, who is (((Jewish))), alleges Jones bullied, ridiculed and humiliated him. Jones joked with staff who called Jacobson 'The Jewish Individual', 'The Resident Jew' and shouted 'Yacobson' across the office, Jacobson claims in his complaint. Jacobson also claimed that Jones called him 'Beefcake' - a homophobic slur.

A second ex employee claims she suffered 'harassment and discrimination' at the hands of Jones and other senior managers at Infowars based on her race. Former production assistant Ashley Beckford said she was subjected to sexual harassment and racial slurs by her colleagues and upper management.

She claims Jones groped her 'butt' during a 'side-hug' while 'pretending to feel sympathy' over an incident and asked 'Who wouldn't want to have a black wife?'

With blacks and Jews you always lose

In Jacobson's EEOC complaint, he states: 'I am Jewish, and my employer used racial slurs against me, calling me "The Resident Jew," "The Jewish Individual," and "Yacobson." My workplace was a syndicated radio show, so these slurs were mad publicly, on air.

'My employer also inserted my face onto the photo of a Hasidic Jewish man and circulated that picture around the office.'

archive.is/ZuSHG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agF6xDnN28E
archive.is/cidcA#23%
larouchepub
breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/01/report-far-left-splc-helping-youtube-police-videos-as-conservatives-increasingly-censored/
youtube.com/watch?v=-17GbPr2VDE
youtube.com/watch?v=0VXxmvYknRU
facebook.com/alexjones.ex/photos/a.1942315959362210.1073741829.1836266659967141/1952946148299191/?type=3&comment_id=1953021204958352&reply_comment_id=1953917554868717&comment_tracking={"tn":"R2"}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are homos making up new slurs because "faggot" lost its impact? What a bunch of fucking beefcakes.

Huh, shit changes after 20 years. Vid related.

Filter master must have hit a particularly big nerve with exposing the crisis actors.
This shooting was high on the left's priority list.

They've been preparing to take him off the roster for awhile now, thus the continual "growth" of infowars and the custody battle which forced him to admit that Alex Jones is a work related persona. He made a deal with the devils a long time ago because he was a rising nobody who thought he could do more good by peddling a few lies and not revealing the full truth rather than being silenced completely. Now that the brand is big, they're going to replace him and use the admission of Jonestein being a persona to keep him out of the industry by claiming anything he tries to start after getting booted conflicts with the persona owned by infowars.

I am ready as fuck for Punished Alex going through six million ways to name the kike without overstepping the bounds of whatever small streaming platform he's forced to use once he's freed from his shackles. Unless they just hit him with the heart attack gun on his way out the door.

LMFAO
Wow, Alex is too impressive lately. Come home, filterman.

Keked, I feel memetic potential in this

Apparently "butthurt" is homerphobic too.

But I hear that from a kike.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with outrage ratings.

God damnit. Remember kids, cheesecake, not beefcake when searching for art.

I laffed

I thought the same thing

Thi is just another attack on jonestein, and I just don't understand how a man who has been a disinfo agent for so many years, funded and does the bidding of jews 24/7 gets attacked like this, he deserves it though, same thing with his jew ex-wife.

#1 RULE AROUND DIVERSITY HIRES
Always record EVERY interaction you have with them.

lel

Das racis.

Jews can't handle a little banter

Y-you too senpai…

alex jones is wall to wall jews but ppl are supposed to believe this?

the pussy faggot deserved it for being a civic nationalist kike lover, killed by his own poison

Jonestein isn't going anywhere. Yes, he's being attacked by the jewish left, but he's being propped up more than ever by the jewish right.

But moshe, aren't we all? Gimmie a dap mah nigga

The dirty bastid put a debt upon me how can I get out of it? pic related

disability (((unknown))) despite being an obese fatass

Serves him right for trusting Jews. As for the negress, what was he thinking in putting that walking shiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaat cartoon on camera?

Live by the civcuck, die by the civcuck.

Alex vindicated?

What about when he explicitly states that the "globalists" are Nazis?

I don't know man. I first heard of him because of his Bohemian Grove shit, and it turned out to be real. Then I heard him talk about how Nazis are ruling the banking industry. He's different now, but who fuck can tell.

Top bantz.

The Bohemian Grove "infiltration" was done on behalf of the jew Jon Ronson for a Channel 4 show,

Course not, it's bad even when he's baiting nazi's goyim! Especially! Oy vey!

I miss working at a small company.

My brother in law is a worthless faggot. Yes, everything is homophobic, now, because niggers (((again))) get all the attention the faggots used to get. And, somehow, limp-wristed cocksuckers are compelled to compete with porch-aitting dindus. Not ever wanting to be left out, kikes started screeching everyone's a Nazi (heil).

Because they're all lolcow and worthless, these groups are hated, abandoned, and abused by their fathers, kek. No wonder tigers eat their young.

You can't make this shit up.

Wtf I love controlled opposition deep state disinfomation limited hangout agents now. You can't say gay on Facebook without the gestapo showing up but the deep state is going to give constant exposure to a dude who admitted he is a performance artist who is going to defeat them, because giving your enemy free airtime is how you win propaganda wars!

Too bad he isn't Bill Hicks, they just molded him into that because Hicks got through to people. They did the same thing they did to original hip hop, wholesome family shows with stay at home moms and working class dad's, anything good that comes about gets hijacked, poisoned, then sold back to retarded golems as the cure.

Stop worshiping ecelebs you retarded fucking faggots. Every time one of you mentions any celebrated people you resummon them. If zero "alt right" people ever paid attention to the kike media again it wouldn't necessarily dissapear overnight but an alternate reality would instantly emerge.

Is Alex still the father of jewish children and a shill for Israel and the jews? Then no.

I'm pretty sure Alex is partially redpilled after the divorce from his Jewish honey trap. Maybe this pushes him over the edge into full 1488…

He's gotten even more kosher since the divorce. He's a neo-cohen now.

Trump says take the guns. No Due Process

God, I do love that filterman.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Alex Jones isn't limited enough of a limited hangout, so they decided they're going to take him down, even though he was a bitch from the beginning. Listen to Bill Cooper, who died telling the truth about the Jewish-masonic conspiracy and 9/11.

alex shills for whatever texas republicans want him to shill for. that's how you make money as a content creator. and, quite frankly, recently he's been pretty "antisemitic"

If you watch David Icke, the reptilitans and the jews (documentary), there's an interview with alex jones where you can tell 100% he's redpilled. he literally says you can't call out the jews without saying the word "jews"

I could park my car in the gap in that nigger's teeth

Alex Jones is a fucking Jew leading the distraction game, preventing conspiratards from focusing on the real problem in society

inb4 you're a kike shill shariabloo stop violating boards taboos you're jewish for being against jews

not only that, jewish is a race.

So, who is paying or helping the two sueing Alex?

Post your rare filter merchants.

To be fair, I don't think Jones is a Jew or a Jewish shill. I think he is either willfully ignorant of the JQ, or well aware of the problem but in too deep to go 1488. If he were a total shill, he wouldn't have gone so hard on Pizzagate. I think that him being forced to apologize for telling the truth about satanic pedo action amongst the elite made it rather clear to him who's in control.

lol so they're straight up assuming they were called a nigger and admitting thye never heard it?
pfffft

He's a wellspring of entertainment, I'll give him that.

He embraces any conspiracy theory that's popular among Trump's base. That's why he covered Pizzagate, and why he's going full retard with the Q LARP now.

David Dukes revenge.

Certain conspiracies are actually legitimate but he supports insane NWO lizard aliens from outer space control the entire planet intended to keep whites off the trail of Judaism.

Though it's possible he went along with Pizzagate to give a sense of him being against Jews

Just look at him, he has obvious kike facial features. It makes perfect sense that he is a plant of international Jewry intended to make whites lose their minds.

Jonestein is a disinfo agent. He's a gatekeeper leading people away from the real conclusions. That's why, according to him, the "Saudis own hollywood". Ever wonder why he's one of the biggest 'false flag/hoax shooting' pushers?Not saying there's no validity to any of those lines of inquiry, but they're inundated with disinfo that keeps the proles busy while the real things get buried. I think he crossed a few wrong livewires with the Hogg thing and he's getting reprimanded by his bosses for it.

And yet I'd wager more people have become interested in alternative narratives due to his shenanigans in comparison to anyone else save for Art Bell.

I'll reserve final judgement for what he says after being cut loose from the gravy train. As far as I'm concerned, his rant about interdimensional vampiric forces trying to establish a foothold in the material plane through globalist cultists from Joe Rogoy's podcast is close enough to the truth to buy him an opportunity to clear his name when the chips are down.

But two of our fondest sayings are that the Saudis and Kikes are just slightly divergent cousins in the same evil, Semitic race and that the Saudis are controlled by the Zionists.
The "deep state are Nazis burrowed in from Operation Paperclip" stuff is far more distasteful, but ultimately, researching the links with Paperclip will intersect with the actual deep state participants such as the military-industrial complex, big oil, CIA, Bushes, Clintons, etc. To be sure, he's paid to play the role of gatekeeper, but his employers should be rather dissatisfied with the job he's doing. Not only is it rather easy for people like us to put his audience on the right track, but his maniac charisma has proven to be an even greater boon in this era of light-speed meme circulation. In fact, it's rather amazing that they'd tar him as antisemitic considering the potential that has for initiating a Garrison-like transformation.

Pretty much. He dropped a meme so hard on filterwars that the entire of the office couldn't let it go.

Why did the kike use a handwriting font?

Let's call them the Daily Ishmael.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer disinfo agent.

That's not a real meme.

Because, as stated in the OP, he's a beefcake.

???

"Nazi" and "fascist" have lost all meaning in modern plebeian politics so don't pay attention to good goyim. Even Soros gets called a nazi I kid you not.

Right. It's actually the safest time, post-70's, to say whatever you please about kikes, niggers, spics. That's because they even call fruitcake faggot Democrats "Nazis" these days. It used to be that being called a Nazi was as bad as getting called a pedophile.

Soros the nazi is a simple way to deflect the fact hes a jew and living in israel
(not a true scotsman)
The fact that jews had a lifetime to start attacking him and hasnt done so, should tell you everything. (they mention him as a patsy)

"It burns like acid!!!"

I'm almost certain this was when a woman phoned in to complain that InfoWars never talk about "zionists". They both immediately moved to oy vey shut it down with strawman arguments that she was supposedly trying to blame everything on jews, then handed over to "their resident jew" so he could further attack the evil nahtzee.

So he's shamelessly trying to turn an event where InfoWars defended his tribe into an anti-semitic hate crime. Only a jew!

Also an user made a webm of this incident and posted it here, but I didn't save it. Have this tasteful pic of Lee Ann McAdoo's milkers instead.

Kill yourself alex and rob jacobson. We are not your personal army.

Scottish or jewish?

He also admitted that Jonestein shilled for Israel, yet now he's pretending the David Duke interview (where he was trotted out to attack him) was really an attempt to give Duke a platform. Jews jewing jews.

Duke is nothing. We are the future.

Rob dude kill yourself

Fucking kek'd
Best thing ive seen on my break yet

I knew they were going to burn Alex jonestein soon, I think it was obvious for about a year or 2 and here it is…..

100 shekels the jew was in on this joke and probably started it before he decided to turn on AJ.

This jews work in groups and in systems to destroy you, (see pic) they are not "individuals".

You men chyron's disease

What makes it worse is that Sperglin, who should know better, is going along with it and gloating about how he called it and Jonestein was "/ourguy/" all along.

This.

Never employ Jews, lest you get sued. They always turn on you, always.

lol found it and it's even worse than I remembered. The kike ASKS to "break in" first, and then when they hand over to him they say "resident jewish person", so it was phrased about as respectfully as possible. But nope, now there's money to be extorted it retroactively becomes annudah shoah that gassed him all over again.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=agF6xDnN28E

Apparently ethnically Irish, although there's speculation she's a stealth mormon

I read that as obviously tongue in cheek though, it's just that "everyone now agrees all kikes must be gassed, it's a mainstream opinion!" thing he does, which neurotic oy vey'ing jews probably believe on some level.

90% of black makes that hit the road when they impregnate one.

Jones has already had 2 Jewish wives, I guess marrying a negress isn’t out of the question. Kek Imagine Jones half black offspring. “We breakin the conditioning and sheeeit”.

AYO *Smacks lips* THE WATER BE TURNIN DA FROGS GAY N SHEEEIIIT

AY NIGGA BUY DEEZ FILTAS AND EYEOHDINE

He deserves it.

Smart caller, but it's pronounced 'Habad' not 'Chabad' as it's spelt, just as in Chaim.

Yeah that would be lulzy, blacks believe in conspiracy theories more or less automatically and don't give a shit about hurting kike feelings. Farrakhan illustrates that they can go full jewdeath, get listed by the ADL and SPLC and yet still be sufficiently protected by their black privilege to meet with the fucking president.

Also these bullshit claims were immediately added to the top of the InfoWars wikipedo page. Apparently (((they))) are extremely butthurt at how effectively their Florida gun grabbing narrative has been opposed, and are lashing out at anyone involved regardless of their good goy credentials.
archive.is/cidcA#23%

He is a tool of the Jew. He is directly connected to the Council for National Policy (Jerome Corsi is on the board) and has CNP guests on his show all the time. CNP is very pro-Israel.

Your mistake is that you think Jews are the only iteration of kikes, and you don't understand things like the masonic-Jewish conspiracy, the British Royal Family being crypto-Jews and the dominant role of them and the Rothschild Anglo-Kikes in the grand conspiracy. The Rothschilds created Israel.

Jones hit the brakes on Pizzagate and probably fired Joe Biggs over it. He also shoahed the Sandy Hook pictures showing it was a hoax. Shills can do limited hangouts. In fact, that's usually what they do.

Soros IS a Nazi. He collaborated with the Nazis against his own people in WWII, and provided financial support to neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

larouchepub .com/eiw/public/2017/eirv44n08-20170224/04-21_4408.pdf

Ayyjay jr would probaly be a mix of Patrice O’Neal, Louis Farrakhan, Larry Elder and AJ.

No, Soros is a holocaust "survivor" whose father paid a gentile traitor with a jewish spouse (where have we heard that on before?) to claim he was his godson to avoid being interned. Soros accompanies said traitor to take inventory of some jewish property, that was the extent of his "Nazi collaboration".

I mean, by the crazy SHUT IT DOWN standards of Current Year, talking to the designated enemies of the J-left even ones like Duke that they obviously keep in the spotlight because they're politically useful, e.g. to constantly demand that republicans disavow in any way, shape or form actually is considered to be platforming them. So whilst this is obviously false, it's probably a smart argument for him to make, especially given that the rest of his case is equally ridiculous and seems very weak. Chances are his goal isn't to win per se, but rather to smear Jonestein and hope for an out of court settlement payout.

Not too smart of the jews to remove this incentive to not name them, though. The next generation of conspiracy theorists may well conclude that if they're going to get deplatformed and attacked no matter what, they may as well not censor themselves from the outset.

Top kike. Like half the people on Infowars are Jewish.

It's an actual kike name (Son of Jacob), although the various spellings beginning with J are far more common.
As for why they would spell it that way, I'd guess it was workplace bantz mocking his nasally voice? All that his complaint seems to consist of is willfully misinterpreting innocent statements and harmless JUST A PRANK BRO office antics as hate crimes.

duke is going on warski tonight

Inb4 it gets shoah'd "for hate speech" halfway through regardless of what's said

He also got divorced from his Jewish wife. Maybe we gave him the final red pill.

jewtube makes fuckloads of shekels from superchats on andy's show. but you're probably right

Hey there fellow goyim…

He takes the position of some jews being diabolical and some jews are 'based'' alex jones supporters

so jews don't like their traditional dress???

Then maried another Jewess faster than the ink on his divorce papers dried. Jonesy can’t get enough of dem jew broads. His first jew wife took half of his money, dragged him through an embarrassing public court case and won custody of the kids. One jew wife is a mistake. Two jew wives is a weird fetish.

their is some pic of him in a nat soc uniform

Niiice.

Jonesy hired a gay jew and a nigress… Getting sued is what he deserves.

Or, you know, don't hire them in the first place. WTF kind of work could anyone get done if they have to record everything? The logistics of that… Plus it wouldn't do anygood. The coon isn't going to give a date for when it claims you called it a coon. But even if it did and your records show no such thing, you're still left with your word against theirs. If a falsehood is alleged you don't have anything to protect yourself against that. So you'll have to do all your recording with witnesses. It's unworkable. Niggers all need to fuck off back to Africa.

It really doesn't matter if he's a jewish shill, a blackmailed goy, a coin-operated goy or just someone who's afraid of lawsuits and advertisers. He lost his touch when stopped talking about anything that is remotely controversial or politically incorrect. Right-wing shows about day-to-day politics are a dime-a-dozen and he's no longer filling a niche.

He should have known that there will always be infiltrators coming into his shop.

People get a little carried away here with "Jews run everything" and forget about Masons, Knights of Columbus, and other conspirators. But this is absolutely correct. Jews run porn and Jews run Hollywood. Top to bottom.

The absolute madman

Well, Obongo didn't really like Israel to begin with.

Too bad he was a hardcore Marxist that wanted to overthrow the Republic.

AJ is Gen X. I think some kids on here think anyone over 35 is a boomer. Boomer = born between 1945-1965,

Gen-X still was allowed to be casually racist, anti-semetic or sexist as long as it came off as good nature ribbing…and the jokes were against someone that you were friendly with.

t- Gen-Y/Xer

Filters don't sell themselves.

Genuine surprise, he aged horribly.

The level of joke was boomer, even if he himself is not.

Imkikey is culling the herd

A lot of Bill Cooper comments on here and YouTube seem to be automatically ignored or banned. Bots won't touch them

>Rob Jacobson, who is (((Jewish))), alleges Jones bullied, ridiculed and humiliated him. Jones joked with staff who called Jacobson 'The Jewish Individual', 'The Resident Jew' and shouted 'Yacobson' across the office
holy shit, i might unironically start watching infowars at this rate

YouTube is in full purge mode right now:
breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/01/report-far-left-splc-helping-youtube-police-videos-as-conservatives-increasingly-censored/

They deleted Jerome Corsi's channel. Some old guy larping about Qanon gets deleted along with Sargon the assblasted, I'd say we are rounding the bend to the great happening.
When they have to silence even the moderates and cucks you know its getting serious.

It’s just Gen X-tier ball busting. Jones probaly legit feels he’s an honorary part of the tribe because his sponsors, wife and kids are jews. I guarantee Yacobson was laughing about it and didn’t give a shit untill he got fired.

Anglin likes to heap on the praise when he things that can springboard into an interview. Alex interviewing Anglin would be amazing.

No, that's Oskar Goening.

Classic.

But he claims the "bad" jews aren't really jews, and hate Israel and the Talmud.

That and the fact that his entire operation is a disinfo front running interference for the Kikes by pushing wacky theories to discredit genuine inquiry.

Link? I'll be up all night playing video games and I don't like the soundtrack for this current one.

< plans

Gas yourself moshe.

Needs the full version of that where she fucking owns them, she is a great caller.
youtube.com/watch?v=-17GbPr2VDE
Don't have the bandwidth to webm it currently, sorry anons.

Reminder that statistically speaking white men never rape black women.
ALL well known cases such as Tawana Brawley and the Duke lacrosse team, have turned out to be hoaxes.
Pic related.

his name is Bill Hicks

his name is Bill Hicks

his name is Bill Hicks

top kek

Rob Jacobson, who is (((Jewish))), alleges Jones bullied, ridiculed and humiliated him. Jones joked with staff who called Jacobson 'The Jewish Individual', 'The Resident Jew' and shouted 'Yacobson' across the office, Jacobson claims in his complaint. Jacobson also claimed that Jones called him 'Beefcake' - a homophobic slur.

Knowning kikes its fake but goddamn that made me laugh.

That part is true, kek. But not meant in an inflammatory way in the context, so that kike faggot is going to get btfo. See the video of it here or

post yfw we get Punished Filter Man

Anthony Cumia is also being attacked by an ex Jewish employee and close friend. Calling him a virulent racist and pedo. Coordinated attack on right wing media personalities by the J-left gun grabbers?

Yeah just seen it

Forgot to check those glorious repeating digits.
Kek appears to want to punish filter kike.

Sargon?

SARGON?

Get the fuck out.

Something's happening. Either mass deportations or pedogate is coming out.

Some retarded streetshitters they outsource to deleted a few kosher channels that were ultimately reinstated. That isn't any kind of purge.

Two 2nd generation CIA spooks pretending to fight with each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VXxmvYknRU

This radio interview took place between Alex Jones and George Norry on Coast to Coast AM on August 9, 2017.

Neither. Irish.

That seems damning, but I think it's more likely that Roger Stone knew he had legions of retarded followers, and agreed to get Trump on in exchange for him hocking his kosher conspiratard books. Didn't Stone even talk about how he was trying to get Trump on?

Bill Cooper was a 20 year U.S. Naval Intelligence officer with a top secret security clearance. He was a U.S. Special Operations Command psychological operations agent, just like Alex Jones is (although Alex Jones was never in the military). Right-wing/patriot/conspiracy/alternative media is a USSOCOM psychological operation.

No, I take Alex Jones at his word on this, because I have other evidence that corroborates what he said. He works with/for U.S. Special Operations Command, and Trump represents an extreme Zionist war faction of the Pentagon and CIA.

What about the J-right gun manufacturers, e.g. Stephen Feinberg?

No, that's a lie. People caught him fucking a tranny, so now he's trying to compare that to the supposed "smears" against Jonestein. I'm guessing they're true too.

There's also a screenshot from cuckchan of some other well-known mentally ill faggot who knew tranny in question and confirmed it.

Why would the J-right gun manufacturers be going after Cumia and Jones? Both of them are pro-2nd amendment advocates. Neither of them name the jew.

Maybe, I just have a hard time taking Shabbos Jones at his word for anything.

He cleverly mixes factual claims with asinine PSYOPs claims. You can see that demonstrated in his interview with Coast2Coast that I posted.

No, it's an coordinated smear campaign from Reddit. Because besides the evidence of them meeting eachother once, there's no other evidence of it happening.

It's no surprise that the TRSodomites were inspired by these degenerates.

Cumia is banned from the (((Sirius)))satellite radio building. Jim and Sam were told a day before Anthony was coming in to do onenof his regular appearances. Something has the kikes jumpy with Cumia. I’m guessing the J-left is actually coordinating an attack/deplatforming Cumia. Yes, he might have banged a tranny and is a degenerate in his personal life…can’t really expect much from a comedian. Sad clown etc. Either way, the kikes that run Sirius just deplatformed him for no given reason. It’s obviously because he was going to do his pro-2nd amendment spiel and probaly mock Hogg and Gonzales on Norton’s show. Kikes are literally shutting everything down. Half of my YouTube subscriptions have been banned for doubting the official Parkland story or being suspicious of the ready made teens with a narrative to sell. Most of them were milquetoast alt-right/light or kosher tinfoilers.

Wrong vid posted. Here’s the clip of Jim and Sam talking about Anthony’s banning.

you're a racist

everything is fine

Back to The Daily Stormnigger, Apedre.

1. Stock prices of firearms manufacturers always increase after a mass shooting.

2. Sales of firearms always increase after a mass shooting.

3. The largest firearms manufacturer in the United States, Freedom Group, is owned by Wall Street private equity firm Cerberus Capital.

4. The founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital is Zionist Jewish billionaire Stephen Feinberg, a large donor and economic advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the chairman of President Trump's foreign intelligence advisory board.

Interesting theory. Don’t you think Fineberg would take a long term loss in profits for his tribe if it meant that all whites that were critical of Jewish zionist power were now deemed mentally ill and banned from gun ownership? I think he would.

Stephen Feinberg also acquired, wait for it….

dyncorp

The outfit that has been replacing sheriffs in around 80-90 counties in the USA. Installing kikes like scott Israel

Speaking of planted witnesses, there's none more obvious than Cumia's buddy Mark "Harley Guy" Walsh.

Dyncorp is one of the big PMC corporations. It's involved in all kinds of evil shit.

It's probably all a ruse to convince you goyim that he's on the "alt-right" and white nationalist side…

Amazing how people still fall for this professional shill.

ALEX JONES' EX-WIFE IMPLIES THAT ALEX JONES IS HAVING GAY SEX

facebook.com/alexjones.ex/photos/a.1942315959362210.1073741829.1836266659967141/1952946148299191/?type=3&comment_id=1953021204958352&reply_comment_id=1953917554868717&comment_tracking={"tn":"R2"}

Alex Jones’ Ex: His wife’s background for hire available through any Internet search. What she helped Alex do to me in family court is unreal.. she was conveniently unable to testify (and perjured herself about her previous profession, the oldest one in the world). Not a nice lady, pushy, loud, chased me through the school parking lot the other day. She was with Alex prior to my filing and had no problem with the other relationships Alex has with women (and possibly men) ongoing. Now that she has her own child and is “living the dream” surely she must know that she is next on his list to do wrong.. if she ever crosses him. Then again, not so likely, as money is her bag, clearly. As she nears 40, I wonder how long until she is replaced with the newest model.

…the other relationships Alex has with women (and possibly men) ongoing.

Just Jones playing his role in the "men are a danger wherever they work in jobs which women want" psyop.
why are no trash men in the news for sexual harassment?
It's all a psyop.

Checked for underrated wit.

What are all the shills who said AJ wasn't Alt-Right going to say now?

AJ’s ex has her own YouTube channel. Discovered it through the link on Facebook that accuses Alex of being bisexual.

I wonder (((who))) pays the people in these threads to totally pretend like it's just common and accepted knowledge that AJ is ZOG.

AJ is one of the few people helping keep western civilization afloat you fucking disinfo kikes.

wow you probably should've tried to post before all that video evidence of you being retarded got uploaded earlier in this thread

Complete false flag. Hes been trying to get people to fight for him for weeks. Kikenstein and the rest of his staff can go fuck themselves.

cnn is scared of losing more business and viewers

There is a reason for his nick name, alex jonestein, dumbass.

god, niggers are so ugly, they're such an eyesore, why ever put them on television?

These aren't even borderline.

I heard he was taken down entirely after that.
As much as I hate infowars, the guy has guts.

You mean "kike-left" and "kike-right".

I agree that Holla Forums needs to mention how youtube is mass purging anything not PC. It's a fucking joke.

That said, the far left (i.e. anarchists) are not happy with this shit either.

If anything, we've gone too laxed on the fuckers.

Are we dealing with an actual moron here?

TIMES. NEW. ROMAN.

Why doesnt Hannity, Rush, Savage or anyone on TV or Radio expose the kike or raise the JQ? Maybe Mika and Anderson or Don Lemon will expose them.

Maybe he just cant take bullying, like that strange kid in the playground.

Remember when Alex talked about seeing Charlie Sheenie's hernia?

you get what you deserve

(heil heil)

w-what?

that nigger bitch looks like someone found it deep in the Congo, put a dress on it, and put it in front of a microphone.

Alex and Anthony discuss the accusations against them from the kike-left.

Just because you like to factor everything down to the jew-party system doesn't mean the kikes do. At the highest levels, they're united, and Jonestein (and probably Anthony) are just as jew-owned as anybody on the "kike-left".

You got that right, brotoher user. I don't understand why people are okay with (((Mental Health))) checks before they can own fire arms. The entire purpose of the 2nd A is to overthrow a tyranical government, yet they now have things in the (((DSM))) such as (((ODD)) (oppositional definace disorder) which means that if you don't believe that you are goyim, then you are mentally ill!

She looks pretty goofy, but there's a 90% chance that she's an intelligence spook, because Alex Jones only hires spooks to work for him.

Yep, I remember that - very homoerotic. It was from 2011 during Charlie Sheen's mental breakdown.

Alex Jones started out more like a anarcho capitalist. Now days he's more of a far right conservative sellout though. He was a useful weapon for defeating the progressive socialists and the lobotomized Hillary supporters. But like with any weapon, it doesn't care about who's looking down the barrel.

bump

"dick pill"

HERE YID SUCK SOME COCK

Perfect, this can now be used to show how civic nationalism always fails.

Attached: shutitdown.png (848x475, 16.84K)

Alex has no line in the sand, he praised Trump fo signing the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill. No line in the sand.

Plus she's a kike, who as we know never lie

Attached: elie wiesel some stories are true that never happened goyim muh holohoax.jpg (850x400, 42.26K)