Are you ready for the most important movie of the 21st century?

The Revolutionary Power of Black Panther

time.com/black-panther/
archive.fo/6qUOo

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((The media))) is so salty they are releasing movies with millions of dollars of marketing to counter-act what a bunch of shitposters on the internet is doing

I like how the author just insists the #MeToo meme also applies to "toxic treatment" of non-whites.

Stopped reading right there. Media keeps pushing wmbm couples and white men as cucks. Can't turn on the television without having an ugly nigger rubbed in my face. I want to live in the same alternative universe the author lives in.

*wwbm
They're not pushing the fag agenda 100% yet but someday soon they will.

Really makes you think

You know what the real kicker is? This movie wouldn't be nearly as much of a failure if they'd just suck it up and let it die quietly.

It's fucking capeshit, Jesus it's a superhero movie! It's not a revolutionary thing.

NO, don't you get it user? This movie will finally let white America know that black lives matter. Time Mag told me so.

smh apparently you're not living in the (((current year))) user

exactly. blacks make up something like 10% of the US population, and most of that population is in the south. they're incredibly over represented in media.

if you want to talk about over-representation in pop media, gays take the cake for sure. Something like 2-3% of people are gay but think about how many shows with gay characters they are. truly something else.

The black-jewish resistance of white people to the white resistance of jewish people.

As a white man who is tired of seeing representations of my people in mediocre, soulless, cartoon, unfunny blockbusters that everyone forgets about in six months, I can proudly say I'm happy that people of color can now share my fatigue by seeing themselves in mediocre, soulless, cartoon, unfunny blockbusters that everyone forgets about in six months.

I'm genuinely curious as to how much money this movie will make.

we ready

$130 MILLI SHEEIIIT

As an african man who is tired of seeing representations of my people in mediocre, soulless, cartoon, unfunny blockbusters that everyone forgets about in six months, I can proudly say I'm happy that huwite people can now share my fatigue by seeing my brethren in mediocre, soulless, cartoon, unfunny blockbusters that everyone forgets about in four months.

I sincerely doubt it will even break 200mil. That might sound like a lot but consider all the dosh wasted shilling it as well as placating the nigger cast's no doubt outrageous lodging and catering demands.

I'm genuinely curious how many DVDs of this movie will be stolen out of stores

It will get 300-400 millions in North America. Movie has too much shilling and propaganda.

The funny thing is that this could be interpreted as an admission of Black Lives Matter being completely useless in their objective of raising awareness of the problems in the black community. I know they are actually a bunch of raicebaiting opportunists disguised as a grassroots movement but let's go by their narrative in this case Therefore, a fucking capeshit movie made by a multinational corporation is expected to do the job that this bunch of niggers couldn't.

Actually they're the goonsquads of the jewocracy.

GHTRNFUDNDT BTFO!!!!!!!

drumpelcumskin on suicide watch

Literally go to Africa.

Honestly, I'm happy for them.
yes Im jew before you ask ;p

Oh shit! Can't outrun those negroes.

Fuck off nigger, you don't belong here.

I would rather have a rat-infestation in my country than blacks.

I'm so sick of absolutely everything about this crap. This doesn't work on any level, when are the lefties going to understand this shit is a distaster on every level? Endlessly politicizing everything pushes everyone away. But they do this with EVERY FUCKING MOVIE now. Every time they shit some remake out it's "revolutionary". It's infuriating, and not for the reasons they want it to be. Most people don't want to think about politics when they go to be entertained.

No one likes being condescended to and told something they know not to be true. We know Wonder Woman and Supergirl weren't the first female super hero movie or show, in fact they both had versions that came out on screen decades ago.

We know Black Panther isn't the first black super hero movie, it's not even the first Marvel black super hero movie.

We know this has nothing to do with representation, and especially not for anyone who isn't black. They can't claim Asians feel underrepresented in the media because they're like 4% of the population yet dominate through anime, k-pop and video games. They can't claim to be saying this about Indians because everyone has heard of Bollywood. They can't be claiming it about Spanish people because everyone knows about Spanish soap operas and weather girls. Every country produces their own media.

Yet whenever they talk specifically about blacks, they pretend they mean "everyone but white". And despite them being 10% of the population, they pretend they're underrepresented unless they're 50% of every couple.

I want to believe there's some goal here with all this shit, but I'm starting to think the people behind this really are just this stupid, petty and self-obsessed. I'm picturing a board room somewhere with the likes of Oprah, P. Diddy, Beyonce and Will Smith all talking solely about how they can singularly promote the image of black women at the expense of every other damned thing on Earth. Do the progressives really think they're making people like black people more every time they put put some new play or movie and make a white historical figure black?

I've never been a fan of Black Panther, always found him boring, but I was curious to see how they were going to interpret The Claw on screen since he should basically be a cgi sound monster. If the movie was released with no fanfare I probably would have gone and seen it with the same mediocre enthusiasm as Ant Man. But just like I was talked right out of Fury Road because Time out out an article interviewing the writer about how it was a feminist message movie and a positive review of it opened with the line "death to the patriarchy" there is no longer any way I'll ever spend a single red scent on this fucking movie.

"Now that we fed them propaganda, niggers are finally going to act like white people!" - Liberals.

I heard popeyes made a killing.

check your privilege, shitlord

No, you aint

u bes watch out whitey, we comin!

Pshhh hahaha like the media kikes care about them! They dont do hardly anything for sheboons in media. Hell. Its rare except for all black cast movies to even see a sheboon. Almost all the niggers on tv are with white race traitor media sluts.

Almost feel bad for the girls. But im sure their weeves will not suffer a terrible fate lol.

Anyways. Sounds like there will be some good fighting in this movie.

If you want to watch a black movie thats actually good.
I watched Naked on Netflix last week.
Its a guy stuck in a time loop comedy like ground hog day. Except everytime he starts over he wakes up naked in an elevator and has to get to his wedding across town which is supposed to start.

Its a kino. Funny.

It's a documentary, you cave dwelling white retard. Wakanda is REAL.

That only happened to german colonies. The rest of french and british africa is still up and running, at least where islamic fundamentalism hasn't taken over.

It's just uncanny how similar they move to chimpantzees rumoring. I don't even want to believe it, but that's what I'm seeing.

Just see a segment on the bong news interviewing a bunch of black school kids about this film, this is all ludicrous.

I'm beginning to believe that when this movie fails they are actually going to be very hurt, both on the left and Disney. They seem so desperate.

And I guess it makes sense since there is no Chinese market for this thing.

Its actually probably a very well done movie. Just like every Marvel movie. Regardless of the political assesors and journalists political campaign operations latched on to this.

By two Jews who constantly fought for control of the company they ran, you mean.

ahahaha

I don't read or follow comics, so I'll take your word for it

They're like orks but less civilized.

I'm not into comics either but I believe this was made by Stan Lee, right? And he's a Jew I know for sure.

Stan Lee is not a bad guy.

This is what capeshitters actually believe.

The one negative review up on RT says there is a lack of actual action, and te action we have seen so far looks like shitty CG from the early 2000s.

Probably sucks, fam.

You know where I can find that interview and review?

Most of them are solidly assembled products. They just lack soul.

Does any

Does anyone here have a argument against this " muh representation" buffonary?

sounds about right.

Anything to muddy the waters and distract people from kikes preying on goyim women (and children) user.

Go on. I'm curious as to what your definition of up and running means.

see the dubsman here

It was made Lee and Kirby I think. Though with Black Panther Kirby probably had a bigger role.

HElll yea biihhhhh

The movie flopped?

jesus, talk about reaching.
not even the rest of the tribe likes Stanley liebowitz

yEEEE

This is going to go like it did with The Last Jedi and will be the first step towards the death of capeshit. They are over hyping it up as the most important and greatest movie ever, like its the second coming of MLK. But when normalfags see it, they will only see it as another superhero movie. They will be disappointed that it is just another superhero movie with maybe a little social commentary thrown in. They will hit it bad reviews on RT and other sites, and the SJW media will accuse everyone who doesn't like it of being racist. This, combined with the disappointment will start to turn normalfags off of capeshit. It will have a high grossing opening weekend and then drop off like StarWars. We will also see a significant but not massive drop in tickets sales for the next one Avengers, too, as capeshit starts to die.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
Should be required reading. Details the plethora of jew-led or jew-funded leftist movements in the 50s thru the 70s.

Nobody cares about Infinity War. There is very little hype for it. Every normalfag (the ones who usually like this shit) I have talked to about it don't care. They all say it looks exactly the same as the last two Avengers movies. Most them will probably go see it anyway, but the hype behind these movies is dying.

AYOO

does he hav ebola?

It kills two birds with one stone user. Jews want to promote "muh niggers" everywhere, and need people to see their shitty films. Marketing like this will guarantee niggers and liberals will watch it. The constant praise will attract more normalfags to watch it.

I have literally never related to anyone in a movie ever. What now, liberals?

lol, same old shitty jewish anti-white hasbara

LITERALLY NO OTHER FILM EVER MADE HAS HAD A BLACK PERSON IN IT.

I don't get how the plot of that was empowering at all, they essentially destroyed the standing armies of three city states with aggressive neighbours and wasted an enormous amount of resources, including ALL of their water because they felt bad for some crippled old people that lived on the scraps provided by the people who actually did necessary work just because the big guy in charge was ugly and had a bunch of pretty wives (who lived in leisure and luxury in exchange for having his children). Shortly after that film ends they all either died of thirst because they dumped all of their water into the desert like retards or some other group of guys moved in and killed/enslaved them all because their fighting force was reduced to a few old women and a bunch of children.

Nice Mason pose he's doing in that cover

In gook land it's alerady oout and nobody watched it.
Burgerland any yurop are next week.

People think that is just dumb virtue signaling, but its a long play on citogenesis. In years time, the wikipedia articles will be rewritten with that version and articles citing upon articles will be the source, and how dare you to try to deny it in the discussion page.

Also Jordie L'Forge was an important lead character in TNG. And TOS had Ahura.

TNG had Michael Dorn and Whoopie Goldberg as regular cast members too.

You could say that but they weren't really that important to the over all plot. Siko was the main character.

i can't wait for this movie to be the biggest thing ever then forgotten about two months after release like every other capeshit movie

Jordie at least was a fairly important character, important enough at least to where there were plenty of episodes where he was the main character.

Proportional to the amount of Black People that make up the population in America, Canada, and Europe, blacks are actually extremely overrepresented in western media. So are gays, for that matter.

I remember reading the article from the first pic. Eve Ensler didn't have any input on the actual screenplay. She's not even listed in the film's credits. She was just asked to coach the actresses playing Immortan Joe's brides on how to act since she had experience working with women who had been battered and raped.

As for the reviews, I think that's just the feminist and cuck critics projecting their ideology on the film.

Anita Sarkeesian herself said it wasn't a feminist film and you know how she is. If she doesn't like or endorse something, you know it's got to be good.

Totally a feminist film.

It's like poetry. They rhyme.

I like you. You're a cool guy.

you probably could considering most of them think they're immune to bullets.

I think this is the first time Iever read something from Saint Anita that wasn't complete diaherrea.

Who
Fucking
Stopping them?
No one stop them from creating a media empire. Problem is… they just CAN'T, so they blame everyone else… just as hillary clinton.

She's manipulating opinion for her own gain and isn't a reliable source of information for anything for that very reason.
I know.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

WE DID IT REDDIT! WUBALUBADUBDUB XD

WOW LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE RICK FROM RICK&MORTY WUBBLUBBADUBDUB I´M PICKLE LETO XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahahahaha le mayonaise

fucking epic ass meme