Why are leftist comics so fucking awful? It's almost always just weak ass strawmen and ad hominems...

Why are leftist comics so fucking awful? It's almost always just weak ass strawmen and ad hominems, no actual counter arguments, no substance.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/05/160518-parasites-animals-science-mating-insects/
livescience.com/20174-traumatic-pirate-bug-sex.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_dart
youtube.com/watch?v=3UVw7cgv36A
instagram.com/astromemequeen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Block
youtube.com/watch?v=OTMjy_ATbF8
youtube.com/watch?v=-el008ECxiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody
archive.fo/wQXr3
tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-evidence-supports-solutrean.html
viewzone.com/solutrean.html
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/female-bed-bugs-tolerate-being-traumatically-stabbed-males-penis/
8ch.net/leftpol/res/36878.html#36954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left can't meme - a natural consequence of their ideas not being correlated with truth.

Looks like the comic is saying not to give guns to niggers, to me.

They confuse verbosity with wit.

another one

Looks like antisemitism to me.
Someone needs to give this cunt the Ben Garrison treatment.

I'd love to but I don't know jack shit about Photoshop nor do I have the time for it cuz college. I took these comics from this site called thenib.com, have fun boys.

The "left" can't think either.

Because there is no humor in deceit.

It's due to your subconscious bias, shitlord. You can't stand getting dissed, and deep down, you know the comics are right. That is why they sting so badly.

they have too much restriction of thought and speech, they know if they make an error they will be driven out so they are bound within a boring and bleak existence and forever can not meme or enjoy humor like normal healthy people

Whatever you say outside Holla Forums will be attacked, any hole and your argument will be shot down. But the same isn't true for leftists. Whatever they say is kosher no matter how stupid. They don't know how to build a good argument because they never had to.

I know niggers can't read but damn.
>news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/05/160518-parasites-animals-science-mating-insects/
>livescience.com/20174-traumatic-pirate-bug-sex.html

because when you put their idea down on paper, you see how fucking insane it is.

A nogs evolving somewhat coherent and logical thought, we shouldn't disturb him.

Lurk more.

Tell her North Africans are classed by the U.S census as Caucasians and benefit from White privilege.

Retouched it a bit, feels funnier this way.

The whole idea behind arming teachers is that they will be the first line of defense. Also they have an interest in their own survival and probably care about their students, whom they know personally.

Her father had kike blood, roughly 3 generations back.
She shows at least 5 physical attributes of being a kike.
She went to a liberal college and has a degree in public speaking.
She is neurotic as fuck and her daughters have OCD and trust issues.
She is hyper aggressive. Her desire for gun control is unadulterated projection.
All the women in her family are raging democrats, and her immediate family is extraordinarily active on the campaigns. One of her daughters was a campaign manager for a local politician.

This woman behaves exactly like a kike.
She's even spouted off the same "get a loan goy" bullshit.
And then she propped up her idiotic beliefs with the failed marriages of her daughters.

After the last meeting I've come to the conclusion that she is the perfect tool for spreading retarded ideas, a sort of reflect and amplify approach to her insanity.
She always likes bringing up the current liberal talking points so now I can just tell her that the Russians will hack the midterms.

huh

the left can't meme

For the left there is only "Science!"
Not science because that would be problematic.

saved nice

They're still proud of this one, and repost it frequently. I've also seen memes where it's explaining how they got Murdoch Murdoch taken off youtube and we retaliated by attacking Librechan's Holla Forums, a provably wrong thing. Outside of their own little board, no one even really knows the event and they're making memes as if it were a historical event known across chan-culture.

For one, it’s not called rapid fire it’s fully automatic. Second, ar-15s aren’t fully automatic. Yes, some military m16s and m4s are but the ar-15 is not. Even if (((they))) we’re talking about fast fire rates in general, you might as well ban semi automatic shotguns because the difference in fire rate is a few milliseconds and mainly depends on the shooter firing it. How the hell to people even fall for this shit when the (((people))) promoting goy gun control don’t even know jack shit about the thing they want to ban.

Good god this is awful, jesus christ. Should've spoilered it to be honest.

some more good ones

The useful idiots that parrot gun ban slogans probably don't know the difference. (((Those))) at the head of the agitation may know, they just don't want you to have any guns at all. If morons conflate M16s and AR-15s, or refer to semi-auto rifles as Assault Weapons- or even Machine Guns- so much the better for (((their))) plans.

offtopic sage

There's no way that is real. It has to be a false flag.

it's real, there was a screen shot of the creator posting it and introducing himself but i never saved it. the person namefags as MarxistMatey on /trannypol/

Can't argue with that.

Fuck, I used to love Street Sharks.

What the fug

because their undeveloped minds are so fucking awful

Who the fuck copyrights a fucking meme? Isn't that a bit ironic for leftists? Anyway, if this fag has any kind of base whatsoever I'd say give him the ol' Benny G treatment, but he probably doesn't.

Everyone knows you don't give a manlet a firearm, nevermind a nigger.

The "Eugene Weekly", a counter-culture magazine in Eugene, OR which is full of Antifa support, liberalism, and communism. Every issue has this comic, and it is the most terrible comic I have ever had the misfortune of reading. People find this shit funny, and it is the most terrible nonsense.

Is that supposed to be a flintlock pistol with hammer at the end? I'm not /k/ommando but it drives me near the edge seeing something like this

Leftist comics have historically been very funny and I doubt thst has changed.

What has changed however is the only ones who have survived have been required to become leftist schills and only gain notoriety or career longevity by promoting that platform. Some names that come to mind:

Chris rock
Jimmy Kimmel (There was a time he was funny)
Colbert (he used to be a comedian)
Fallon (doesn't fake it well)
Louis ck

There are a bunch of other examples that's just the top of my head

The left is delusional and insane.
It is a terminal disease that disables parts of your brain at a time. When you try to logic, you lack emotion, when you try to emotion you lack logic. When you try to be happy you forget to plan ahead, when you try to plan ahead you forget to plan for anything that deviates from your main goal.

It really is a terminal disease.

You wonder why? It is simple: Art is a window into your soul.
And memes are art.

You see their inner being reflected in everything they touch. They will always assume others will go for the lowliest of motives, because they themselves are lowly creatures.

Look at this one in particular:

The motive for the opposing party they present, is nothing else but reckless greed. Look at their faces, how much they dumb it down. They are unable to mirror intelligence, shrewdness and insidious wickedness … they only portray stupidity and dullness. Because, returning to what I said, it is a reflection of their very being, the window into their soul.

And to add to that, their primitive nature also leads them to distort the little truth they may have conveyed, by presenting anything, no matter it's actual stance, always in the way they wish to see it.

We, on the other hand, concern ourselves with accuracy. We understand the insane schemes that run behind the scenes, and direct our creative energy, like a burning sword, towards uncovering it, in the most effective way possible. Even our worst memes still topple their greatest ones handily, because ours are born out of higher motives, and invite to thinking and exploration, while the lowly leftist copies only ever tell you what you should think, which is noticeable by their amount of text in their scribbling.

But the most important reason why their butchery of memes are of such inferiority, is because they are all gigantic fags. The more insertions are performed on a leftist, the further they are removed from god's light, and they quickly reach a point where there is only a horrible darkness left, and since art is a window into the soul, we see this and recoil in sheer disgust.

I would recommend not to dive too deep into their drivel, as the lifelessness and absence of mind may rub on over to you, as the saying of Nietzsche goes:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

leftypol fuck off

im hardly afraid of becoming a jew

What's with Holla Forums's obsession with books and the appearance of being an "intellectual"? I see it constantly, they do it on 4/lit/ too. What causes them to be so obsessed with looking like they read, even if they don't? No other group seems to do this; and I hate reading around other people, so it's really hard to relate.

Because reading is essential to be educated. But reading requires work, and commies don't work. So they decide that if they share in a collective opinion, they can be perceived as smart. Think of it as welfare for ideological idiots.

Because they're pushing a bogus narrative, so instead of just creating a picture and letting the intelligent reader draw his own conclusions, they have to cram pages 1-45 of Das Kapital down your throat in every panel.

OP's comic, for example, like any joke has to set up a premise, create narrative tension, and bring it home with a punchline. In this case, the premise is that America came to its senses and started arming teachers. The narrative tension is that the suspiciously well-groomed gay nigger they gave the gun to (they gave him the gun? It isn't his?) goes berserk and starts killing because guns are possessed by evil spirits. The punchline is that the situation is now worse because the cops will stand down and let the teachers handle it.

This fails on every conceivable level, and it does so precisely because leftists have such a psychotic conception of reality. Count the ways:
First, niggers make awful teachers, and nobody in his right mind would give one a gun. What's more, because this is a salt-left comic, the teacher is only black because later on the cops have to be racist.
Second, the premise that having a gun makes you shoot people.
Third, the idea that police would rather let teachers take care of a mass shooting than do their jobs.
Fourth, the absurd fact that in Florida, that is exactly what the fucking cops seem to have done, thus proving they should be the only ones we trust with our kids' safety.

Because this is all so credulity-stretching, the makers of this comic have to print a wall of text in every box. To push an accurate narrative, all you really need to do is pull back a curtain. To push the delusions of the left, you have to close the curtain, paint a scene on it, then arrest and kill anyone who doesn't buy into it.

We talk a lot about the decline and fall of Holla Forums, but that will only really happen when we start adhering to a false ideology. The sign of that is when lefty comics and memes start making sense, and ours require a study guide to make sense of. See pics related for the difference between our ways and theirs.

This is incorrect. The narrative being pushed is that cops are racist and see any armed nigger as a threat, even if he doesn't look like one, and will subject him to unwarranted police brutality.

The same reason fedoras caught on in the late 2000's, by mostly the same people: they understand that there is a correlation between females putting out (fucking Chad gets all the girls) and looking nice, but they dont want to put the work into actually looking good, so they come up with their own conception of make attractiveness​ (I'll buy a fedora and coat, now I'm classy!), And then get all buthurt when being a pussycreep gets them nowhere (nice guys finish last )
Which is to say they know they are dumb and unsuccessful but they made a correlation between being well read and intelligence so they go over the top trying to sound smart about literature

I respect your interpretation of it. The fact that two intelligent, well-informed observers can come away from a four-panel political comic confused about where the Schwerpunkt was supposed to be only drives the point I was making harder: they're shit at propaganda.

Interesting theory. Do you think creating a "group image" effects them in other areas? I imagine if they do it with intelligence signaling they would likely do it in other areas. Could the totality of leftism just be an attempt at keeping up with appearances?

But what gives them a sex-like urge to appear intelligent in the first place? If that were all it took then we would see more of this behavior outside of the left, but it's almost exclusive to leftists.

They don't actually read.

economists and**

Yes. Look at the Muslim Invader problem. They want to bring them all in to 'help them' and make up for 'past crimes'. But if you really wanted to help you would keep them where they are. Rates of exchange and consumer prices indexes mean about 1 dollar would go as far as 10. But that doesn't matter to them. Their hypocrisy is saying they want to help, but clearly ignore the most helpful strategy in order to feel the most good about themselves (holding up Refugee Welcome signs and being seen doing it).

I'm not correlating it the urge to have sex, just the methodology of obtaining a veneer of the desired appearance

The same thing that makes Christcucks not you Christcucks, fam, the other Christcucks; the bad ones moralfag over creationism. They're shit at everything, or else they'd be winners with a winner ideology, but they can't accept their failure and their consequent place in the hierarchy. So an emotional imperative grows up to drive them into "le hurr-durr, I'm S-M-R-T, get educated, luzerz!" antics. That fleeting moment of superiority they feel while white-knighting for Zoe Quinn is as close to actual accomplishment as they've ever been, so they keep doing it.

Manlets are the future of military, you sound like your only redeeming qualities are physiological.

Edgy as fuck. I'll bet her dad was, like, totally unable to cope with the first nigger she made sure to get caught fucking. Side note: The jacket costs $375, it's plastered with corporate artwork, and it's listed as imported, which means it was made with Third World labor.

I swear to fucking god, I hate these people so fucking much.

That's true of literally everyone who isn't us though. Even conservitard comics are retarded. I suggest you stop enforcing the false left-right dichotomy in your mind and start looking at people as human/subhuman.
Answers your own question.

Aww poorfag angry because you will never be able to afford to be an ancom.?
I'm drinking my 12 dollar coffee from starbucks while I laugh at you.

-Posted from Iphone X special addition.

I think it's because most well-known living leftists are intellectuals. So to be "in" they have to be like Lenin/etc, organize unions, strikes, etc, which for starters requires getting a job, or they can just read a few cliff notes and pretend to know all leftist literature.

I'm trying to ask what makes intelligence as important to them as sex is to a virgin. It makes sense that their slave-morality driven ideology would prohibit them from keeping an image of strength and victory, but they don't even try to look compassionate or anything of the sort. Their memes all have this underlying premise of "I'm so smart and sarcastic that it's BTFOing the dumbass nazi republicunts." It's so odd that intelligence is something they view as a powerful weapon that will win them a war, that being unintelligent is the greatest sin, the greatest insult. Their obsession with an [ironically] ✡️((bourgeois))✡️ intellectualism is so confusing.

Reminder that most of they are trannys too - may explain a lot of the fucked up behavior

The left can't meme because memes require creativity, and you won't find much of that on their side -as most of them are useful idiots unable to think on their own, being fed ideas by astroturfing propagandists and card-carrying globalists.

It's true what they say, money can't buy taste

Forgot about this.

HE'S GOING SUPER SOYAN

They also make a point of loudly declaring their atheism for the same reason. Whenever their nigger IQ of 65 leads them into trouble, they blame the world instead of their own retardation because they think holding a few books and being anti-god magically makes them unstupid.

the shit-tier coffee would be tepid by the time he's halfway through the novelty mug and I don't want to know what all that soy will do to that good goy

hahahaha, ouch! Life must be tough, if you can't win in your own propaganda, hahahaha!
What other option do you then have left, if not buying a very impressive revolution jacket for just 375$?
The great revolutionary knows this.
Instead of bread-lines, there will be I-phone lines.

Sorry if I have to turn away from jest, but this group-identity discussion is very interesting to me. In a striking semblence to communism, leftist group-identity dictates what they should wear, show, say and think. A few set a trend, the group follows it. What peaks my interest here the most, is how we can identify and mimick these trendsetters. Judging on the average capabilities of the liberal side, it must be truly very few people that dictate the tone … it should be no trouble for us to take their place, and take wheel of the ship.

Good. "Memeing" is fucking retarded. I dont understand how a word that was barely used back when 4chan barely started is now a full blown everyday blanket term just like trolling. Its fucking autistic. "MY MEMES GUYS ITS FUNNY BECAUSE MEEEEEEEEME!"

Seriously, every time someone uses that word they are a massive faggot. Its only use was to describe an internet joke, thats it. But people think that because its on the internet and could be remotely funny (if that) that its a meme. Things that arent even funny are called memes now. They are not inside internet jokes. They are shit. Everything you and everyone else describes as a "meme" is shit partly because you misuse the word.

Stop being autistic children. Stop using that fucking word.

Oh god the art style. Does the commie nigger who made this even know how to shade for the love of god.

But the point in that one is pretty simple. Just because it uses a lot of text doesn't make it bad. I admit it's a bad comic because it doesn't really make use of visuals, but the joke is fine.

Reminder Jews score low in visio-spatial IQ tests, pic related.

my fucking question is, am I to understand they're like the first guy? cirppled old fuckwits obsessed in a system that failed? who is the fifth guy? isnt pepe the frog an "alt right" symbol, if so, why are they making use of him if theyre supposed to be not alt right?

i cant think of a way to answer this that isnt circular. they ape those that they like without understanding the why's of it. much like how some mokey learned to imitate how to make a fire without really understadning what he is doing. i think the post above yours says it better that me though

I refuse to believe that image is real. Cunts can't be that fucking stupid.

Trump says take the guns. No Due Process

Persians went extinct centuries ago. Arab rape-babies isn't correct though. Here's what happened:

that second one isnt too bad. basically saying people who are raped need to get over themselves

(check'd)
Is that actually real?

Can’t cancel due process Trump. Doesn’t work that way, you want us to work with you, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Due process always comes first. The right to a fair trial before peers is always first. Sleep tight though. You’re safe in your WH and surrounded by people that are protecting you. We aren’t.

No, it’s not an alt-right symbol.

I'm not really seeing the problem with the two NRA guys' plan here, so what is supposed to be funny?

Just sounds like a good idea, that's all.

Depends, was he the one doing the raping, or just hearing part of the story and pretending it isn’t a big deal, because it isn’t him it happened to?

Once again, black science man is wrong species in the genus neotrogla, where the female has a penis that she uses to pierce the males and extract their sperm even males that aren't sexually mature and can actually kill the male if he's removed from her during the mating process.

Remember how there was a longstanding idea that Trump's assassination would trigger the next civil war?
Trump's spirit has been assassinated.
The body's still there, but the soul has been destroyed.

Start grabbing those guns fag boy.
Commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head 14 times.

They trust the gov to be their military to overthrow itself and totally not put them in to the stockade next to right wing john smith

into the chambers you go.

That can only happen if you have a family stick instead of a family tree.

So… We should… Sodomize the leftists?

Cuckchan-tier template thread.

kkk. so the Great uncle was married to a kike?

That said…

See also

So many people still thinking Trump really represents white interests. It's so depressing how many people on the right were so blackpilled by dem governments they fell for Trump's bait and switch scheme.

When are you going to wake up and take the redpill about Trump? When the next gov comes into office and you have no weapons, so they find everyone who doesn't accept Jewish control and kill them? Trump is being used to push through laws favoring more control for ZOG.

hey bud ya like memes? :^)

That appears to be the only logical conclusion. Anything else doesnt make sense.

Who is dipshit enough to turn a Finnish Spurdo, Destroyer of Commies, into one?

I thought it was a comic satirizing the leftist idea of how police hates blacks and how police won't react to school shooters in future because of "armed teachers"
WHAT?

It is a smug overcompensation.
They think that reading books make you smarter.

Could someone post that retarded Holla Forums Looney Tunes comics that were used as an argument?
These are high quality of autism.

Checked, and that's what I thought, too.

Because they're feminine, and women aren't funny.

Snails shoot fucking darts at each other when they fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_dart

More often than not they'll just endlessly construct standard strawmen instead of actually debating.

Trannies aren't women.

I don't understand, what's wrong with those tweets? What context am I missing that makes them not perfectly rational?

You can't read.

And you can make them look like stuttering idiots by defeating them because you've done it all hundreds of times before on Holla Forums

gay

"Intellectualism" is garbage anyway.

Intellect is different from "intellectualism" in the same way that justice is different from "social justice". Cliquish terms and ideas that stem solely from group identity are stupid. Look at what Holla Forums wants: the preservation of the white race. The reasoning behind that nationalist urge is well thought out with historical examples of why we are beneficial.

The counterpoint is just a tautological argument that centers around a deliberately vague idea (racism, anti-semitism, etc.) that doesn't bother to justify itself in any way aside from social consequences for not toeing the party line.

Their thought processes are reliant only on their own well being and status.

Wars are created by competition for finite resources and there is very few exceptions of a conflict made only on the basis of beliefs.

Yeah, to intellualize some things is to completely distort reality, which is the jew's goal.

His comment is very broad - which is likely a subversive tactic - but it can be paired sans conflict with your statement as well: The belief being that one group and not the other should have the resources. THere you go, belief based conflict. Neal's tweet is fluff, but accurate.

But then, nothing in the world find his source in beliefs.

Leftists don't believe in sources. Things just happen, and they respond emotionally based on whether they get free shit or not

underrated

That split is indicative of mental corruption. There is no reason to take what we know out of context. That's a terrible way to explain what I mean so let me give an example:

An argument always encounter surrounding race is if blacks

Humor requires edge, and edge may offend.

(very checked)
Excellent post.

I just watched the first 47 seconds of Stefan Molyneux's latest vid in which he discusses the sexes with the Polish politician Janusz Korwin-Mikke, and at 40 seconds Stef says about his college professors "I was taught to question my culture". Of course he says this totally not realizing what an admission it is of corruption in his early education.

Today college has its own culture, and to question it is tantamount to heresy if therein you reside. All questioning is to be done only of the healthy culture from which all the wealth and prosperity around us sprang. I believe this was true to a lesser extent in Stefan's day, but only for the practical reason of subtlety. I bring this all up because at the beginning (after a long struggle + victory) of a great nation's history, never is the nation in closer alignment with reality, and never is it more intellectually free to and capable of entertaining new ideas which may be used to strengthen its foundation, and take it to even greater heights. This, I believe, is where the downfall begins, for new ideas do not always strengthen. Though the nation may be built on the acceptance of empirical truth, each subsequent generation will be farther removed from the experiences that demonstrated this truth, thus they are susceptible to intellectualizing. Context, at this point, is a myth for these generations.

Perhaps any new white nations need to work to maintain context for the young, so that they viscerally understand the purpose of the culture they exist in.

For anons these days memes have become an additional language. One that gets bolted onto text based communication.
Milhouse though is still not a meme.

Great aunt married a "european" with a kike genes 2-3 generations back in his family tree.
Mixing with any kike is no different than cursing the buds of your branch of the family tree.

They inadvertently are comical IRL though.

There's probably a reason for that.

I take it that you never chewed gum.

You're not wrong. Feminists are trannys (they just don't take the hormones or have the surgery) but many just don't realize it.

Also that first one is so wrong I absolutely do not need to go into further detail as to why.
Neil deGrasse Tyson is a fucking moron, how he ever became an idol is a travesty, he went on some talk show and was saying how when he was a young boy he didn't believe space existed. Weirdly enough, he's not the first black guy I've heard say that, just last year I worked with a black guy who could not grasp the concept of space because he considered it a location, a literally place you could go, and not a volume in which cosmic bodies existed.

I love collecting Holla Forums memes. They're so desperate, it's almost sad.

You're correct. See

What did he meme by this?

Normie memes aren't necessarily commie.

I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UVw7cgv36A

okay

Someone should change the guns into dildo's and make it against the left.

notice how calm and annoyed the blond woman is… "ugh, seriously? sooo sick of you white men's bullshit."

this psychology is so deeply rooted in our society to put a wedge between white men and their women and this is how it manifests.

It's real

instagram.com/astromemequeen/

Because they don't appeal to your mindset.

An artist, or cultural work appeals to someone if it matches their subjective knowledge and biases. Leftist thinks rightwing memes are dumb braindead full of adhoms as well, because they don't appeal to their biases.

A leftist would then argue that the reasoning behind those historical examples are biased. A leftist would jump to postmodernist theory to explain racial equality by attributing it to environmental factors and differences between outcomes of lets say Africans and whites due to the customs these people have had.

Racism is just the easy card for a leftist to avoid actually having to debate and wring themselves in arguments that they can't quite comprehend themselves. As in the average leftist is unaware of what post modernism or constructionist worldview actually is which is what a lot of argumentation that they use comes from.

Obviously one can assume something is true if someone has something to gain from it. Our thought processes as human are reliant on our own well being and status which is why we show bias.

What in the god damn

Leftists can't do anything without furthering an agenda, they don't start from the joke, they start from the political message.
Time was that their political message wasn't so overt or was bordering on reasonable so their comics might come off as just bland but their agenda has gotten so openly retarded and endlessly convoluted now that they literally can't express a joke anymore being that it takes so much text to output the agenda, the result is a page mired in confusing, garbled newspeak and poorly expressed visual symbolism.
A good joke can often be expressed without any words, same with the truth, it's self evident, a communist lie requires mental gymnastics to outright confuse you into thinking there was something of value there.

That jacket is the greatest leftist joke I have ever seen.

State seizure of physical capital
State seizure of Genetic Capital or depletion of it in the populace.
State seizure or depletion of Intellectual capital.

At least they got something right. :^)

The mods are up to a lot of shady shit. The fact there's so many Trump gun control threads, and the fact that anything that isn't news is deleted, really gives it away. But it wasn't a smart move to make that post. Holla Forumsacks already know about what's going on, so you pretty much chose to get banned for no reason. The best tactic is to go on threads which look obscure, and then starting great discussions on those. Shills and mods will overlook threads like the one we're in. Maybe try out /polk/

Heil Hitler - Sieg Heil

Part of me now wants to go and make pro-Holla Forums OC so terrible in nature that only retards would want to associate with them.

Absolutely savage, stop that skinhead from harrassing a poor member of the local antifa

If communism was a blunt there'd be a temporary shortage of weed in Columbia.

So Holla Forums let me tell you a different type of Leftist that has had some of his political cartoons shooped by Holla Forums every once in a while: Carlos Latuff. This guy isn't your typical Obongo-tier libtard, he's a hardcore Che Guevera Marxist that has been critical of the Israeli-Palestine conflict. He keep comparing kikes killing off sandniggers to the Holohoax while calling Bibi Netanyahu as Literally Hitler because he has convinced himself enough to think kikes are White therefore they're all "racist", pretty lulzy stuff I tell you. Like any Leftist, he has the tendency to paint "people of color" in the US as innocent bystanders while Whitey as oppressive Nazis. He drank the "US cops are racist pigs" Kool-aid once. His criticisms of the NRA are really retarded, one of them isn't even a criticism it's just his way of saying "hurr durr le Grim Reaper is evil so the NRA is evil".

pic related

They argue that trying to move all the nonwhites out of white land is going to be a logistical and moral nightmare and wouldn't be morally justifiable:

While reading books does make you smarter, and everyone should read quality books, libs forget the quality part. Reading Harry Potter, John Green, other YA garbage, etc. will not make you smarter.

This comic is essentially talking about totalitarianism being the NRA and conservatives goal. The irony being the threat of incarceration, social isolation, threats and possibly even legit danger is how the kikes keep us in line.

Brace yourselves anons. This cartoonist is the darling of the Australian left - The Guardian publishes him. You have no idea how much they love this dog shit - it is where they get their talking points from. Tumblr tier brain farts with excess verbosity and shit skills and the example here is typical.

He literally glorifies terrorists.

They have no souls.

Latuff is a mega massive cuckold here.

He is mocked constantly and even though being against copyright (he claims he's in support of piracy and prefers the term copyleft) he keeps trying to sue right wing comic parodies of his work.

He is also a massive real life cuck, his last works are himself sucking the cum of jamal from his wife's snatch and then kissing her with a message like "even if you cuck me i still love you.)

Just google latuff corno or latuff cuck.

It's sad to see the manly testosterone maoists and stalinists of the cold war die and those soyboys take their place.

Seems the jews even jewed their own movement.

Reminds me of the many hundreds of leftist farmers of Rhodesia who voted to give away their country who have since been tortured to death by their "Black brothers"

Im actually liking these. These bazooka joe's are giving me one singular, reasonably sized, 'heh' each.

Why does Holla Forums hate being called SJWs when they are SJWs?

Quick edit. I don't have PS so their not all that great, but it's still fun.

That's not really accurate. Usually it's a result of one group imposing it's will on another. Almost all wars, are racewars. Of course, resources are invaluable for fueling the war machine, so when war breaks out, the resources are usually the first target. However, we don't normally see any groups of people invading other nations for foodstuffs.

From my perspective, it results either from one group trying to impose it's will on another, or one group trying to free itself from such control.

cognitive dissonance, lefties (and women) can't function without it.

You know, what's funny about everything they say like that is that it's actually true about them rather than us. For me, the level of stupidity hurts because their statements are just fucking riddled with an unbelievable amount of logical errors. For them it's
OY VEY MUH RACISMS!

I almost insta-reported that fucking image.

SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB

The best part is that I got a surplus M65 field jacket off kommandostore for something like 35 dollars, practically new and made with significantly less shitty material.
Maybe I should just buy a dozen of them and add artistic commie sharpie work to upsell to college kids.

Because they often meltdown to "UR A DUMB MEANIE DOO-DOO HEAD!" instead of finding creative ways to point out hypocrisies.

Leftist comics of the past were aimed at normalfags with the intention of brainwashing them. Leftists comics of today appear to be aimed at other leftists with the sole purpose of reinforcing what they already believe. You know a movement is reaching the end stage when it changes its focus to keeping the sheep in the pen.

saved

Oh yeah and the earth has a pear shape too

What happened is diversity making us a low trust society slowly

Stop right there. The basis is axiomatic. We do not exist and survive for some other purpose like "GDP" or "civilization."

Am looking in vain for any irony in that panel?

Praying Mantis.

You stupid fuck.

Looks great, reminds me of the spaceship from Aliens, which also looked like a big gun.

It's an oblate spheroid you nigger.

I'm sure it's posted ironically by one of us.
It's horrible.

Yet all the pictures say otherwise. Its really a watermelon

i'm not reading all that shit, just skimmed to the bottom for the "lol orange" joke. fuck, I wonder how much the "artist" gets paid for this shit.

SJW used to be "west coast hippie gaslighting bullshit" or other mouthfuls, that's why. Now that they have a snappy label, they're easier to identify and dismiss.

Leftists love labels but hate them being applied to them.

Someone explain me what's the joke here?

It's not really irrationality, it's inaccuracy. Ideological wars are almost exclusively the province of the 20th century, when the kike overlords found a new toy they could play with. As for sex, plenty of other posters in this thread have cited species whose sexual practices are probably excruciatingly painful and sometimes fatal. My own candidate is the praying mantis, where the female bites off the male's head and eats him during sperm transfer.

lmao holy shit, this looks like an ad for some shitty cartoon out of Canada (specifically Quebec) or some other shithole.

I'm stumped, what is funny about these comics?
I only see hyperboles and straw men,
These comics just baffle me.

This is from Finland and made after the Charlie Hebdo attack. It says "Among the first on the scene is an immigration critic" when the message should be "Among the first on the scene is a leftist doing damage control"

Extreme insecurity about their intelligence. IQ (raw cognitive speed and processing power) is mostly genetic, but they can still increase their breadth of knowledge with time and study. You know, by actually reading books critically, taking notes, and reflecting on what they read. But, as other anons have noted, this requires self-discipline, honesty, determination in the face of failure and setbacks, and other toxic patriarchal values.

I do not understand this image. Could someone explain it to me?

Is it just saying that leftists who think they're smart are only of average intelligence?

mein gott
this type of shit will be flooded through the msm as current teens grow up and take these jobs

Yes.
And the in your face satirical

Is it any wonder The Left can't meme?

Weed is also illegal, but the faggot on the left still found a way to come to school high.

Because the core of comedy is turning convention on its head and mocking dogma. The left is nothing but rhetoric and dogma, they're constantly terrified of offending anyone other than white males, which severely limits the scope of their attempts at "comedy." They exist in a state of self imposed censorship, censorship is not conducive to comedy.

Anyone else enjoy going into their OC threads and making the absolute shittiest memes as possible? It's pretty fun, everybody should try it. It's not hard making shitty Holla Forums memes either because they're still better than their best memes.

Are you a Holla Forums shill begging for better memes?
Have this one, I call it, "the hands of porky".

Probably because a lot of the artists are female and females just aren't funny

Depends on your opinions of "gender as a social construct".

Why even fight them? It's clear their own retarded hypocrisy will be obvioux to even the most mundane citizens.

They will destroy themselves without opposition.

Noted.

Here in Ausfailia we call lever action shotguns "rapid fire". And we're trying to ban farmers from owning them.

Because it's a nigger.

Are these parody?

I've been thinking of making a Tumblr page for this very purpose and just drawing the worst fuck blumpf and fuck whipio cartoons imaginable, but I'm not sure if it would serve a real purpose other than my own amusement.

Classic. I remember leftykikes raiding Holla Forums threads each time it was posted and getting laughed at. They as always tried to explain some bigger abstract meaning behind, just like the kike puppets they are.

(checked)
That's why people like Socrates or Descartes were so brilliant. Modern day leftists are just sophists by a different name. Throughout the Platonic Dialogues Socrates constantly argued over what meaning actually meant. I probably got something wrong out of my reading, but I got the whole idea of meta knowledge out of his writings. Basically, the loose term of something like justice was contested by Socrates or Descartes. Their answers were similar but in different contexts and really blew me away from part of what I got out of it, I'm just some guy.

An idea or term like justice is a term that isn't easily defined because it is situation dependent, neither Descartes or Socrates (what we know from Plato/Xenophon) actually argued against the concept, but instead believed the anchor that we have to the guiding principle of the entirety of existence was used as the basis of reasoned thought. Attempting to fully define an idea actually strips it of meaning. To have an overarching definition outside of legal proceedings (which is why Socrates submitted the the court's ruling) is just sophistry. By having a complete definition, we lose the importance of an idea. That's part of the idea of Eudaimonia, concepts and definitions are integral to human existence but exist partially outside our perception.

The left is just creating a tar pits of language because we literally have no way of knowing every piece of the basis of these terms, but are able to inductively understand them. Uncertainty of cause does not equal certainty of effect.

Typical

True, I'd say that the my country right or wrong idea isn't really accurate for my own though. The USA immediately put down the Whiskey Rebellion after foundation even though their complaints were almost the same as the patriots. We had such a strong racialist foundation in the beginning that ideology was neatly brushed aside whenever it was convenient to do so.

I'd argue that questioning culture is a good thing, jews are instead telling us to hate ourselves. You can make mistakes without being a bad person.

I'd argue to question everything. That's how many of us got here in the first place.

Stupid lefty fags, the first cat girl should be call "AnCat" They really are fucking mongs.

< High caliber
kek

Case in Point, Mr.Block(head) or, shitting on the common worker. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Block
I have to admit, there is a bit of funny in a sort of kick the dog way, but then the realization that this was drawn by the great grandfathers of Holla Forums makes me realize what they're trying to do. And it pisses me off.

Also, there is a salient point about D and C even a broken clock can make.

can i have please Holla Forumsresponse version of this comic?

Because all comedy is based in truth. They can't into truth, or their worldview would crumble like their self-esteem.

the agenda and all its mental hoops and limitations must be advocated or you are guilty of wrongthink. If you let one falter, you are guilty of wrongthink. This inherently limits their potential. Meanwhile, anons (the good ones anways) make up jokes and memes for fun. They're unlimited in their opportunities and thus anons spread the memes naturally.

TLRD: we can have unimited fun while they can't leave their comfort zones or be excluded forever

The way Trump is holding that umbrella leads me to believe that the winds were fairly strong, maybe gusty, and he didn't want Barron to be caught off guard and fall down the stairs. Neither picture really shows much in the way of precipitation, though, so were the umbrellas really necessary?

Everything else is right leading up to “nigger starts shooting people” the narrative tension as you call it is that the police are over reacting to a black guy with a gun. It also has nothing to do with the original narrative. It’s just a Family Guy-esque non sequitor.

Good discussion. Somebody should really make an effort to save some of these.

What a retard.

What are they even trying to argue with this? The second panel makes me think they're trying to suggest 'cops be rayciss an shieet', but it makes no sense since the cop is the one handing the gun to the teacher after training him. About the only thing I can really garner from this is:

Does this sound about right? Because I'm not even sure what's going on with how much conflicting information is being presented in this comic.

beautiful memes

Because Kit here rents by the hour.

FTFY

What are cats and ducks Neil?

Well Done Sir!

oh, almost forgot, commies make terrible music.

Why don't you tell me user, then I'll try and break it down for you.

>>add to bag
That's like so different you guys.

"What does a man do?"

I need context

This is completely baseless, but I'm starting to think that the anti-Irish anti-Italian shit that the left always brings up never actually happened. Like they developed it for their union propaganda, and cherry-picked a handful of places, but they're still keeping up the narrative to this day.

Yep, they were doing D and C even on their own people as well. Hell, one of their songs is the exact origin of the phrase "Pie in the Sky" which was about turning people from the church and into their commie ranks by dressing in good sense. youtube.com/watch?v=OTMjy_ATbF8 Then again, they were fighting the Salvation Army, which was thoroughly Jewed even then.

fuck forgot to embed

CHECKED!!!!!!!!!!
I do love it when communism meets reality

He actually gets paid for this shit? Forget the ideology, the art style is something a 4 year old could draw with MS paint. I have seen this board make way better art in 30 minutes.

my dude, he get's paid more than you and I could ever dream of, plus he has a Walkley award - meaning he is the best political cartoonist in Australia - for a cartoon about how wonderful refugees are. From Kikepedia: his opinion that "patriarchy (and capitalism) still need to be dismantled… I now see my role as the guy who is going to draw the cartoons about the people who are going to do it."
First is a picture of the smug talentless cunt.

Second is by Bill Leak - Australia did have one good political cartoonist - the (((bastards))) literally hounded the guy to his death and metaphorically danced on his grave last year for that cartoon. I am not kidding, the kikes went absolutely mental on him - the pressure was so intense he had heart attack.

sorry, have to cleanse my palette of the poz … more Bill Leak.

Let me help you out buddy.
I have a love/hate relationship with Tim Minchin. I hate him for obvious reasons, but at the same time, the intense hatred his 'comedy' inspired in me is what kickstarted my escape from away from leftism.

Unironically, fpbp.
Humor is fundamentally rooted in truth,and when your view of the world is so fully distorted and warped by lefty ideology, you have no understanding of the real world and no way to properly relate to other human being humorously.

I can relate, I was leftie for fucken decades … I had a one weekend job years ago and it was a long drive - the guy put on Tim Minchin and raved about how great he was, it was then I knew the left cannot be funny and they brainlessly worship anyone their ABC tells them to. The guy never employed me again because I drove his van at 120k's on the freeway, fuckin' lefties never even do the speed limit.

Fuck I hate Tim Minchin and his fans make me want to puke - it astonishes me how the Radio National luvvies think him and Last Dog on the Moon are 'so intelligent and witty'.

Reminds me - I wonder what Larry Pickering is up to nowadays - I used to read him and Bolta as my lefty two minutes of hate but ended up liking them and here I am now at full natsoc. The left can't meme and in the end the funny cunts win.

this is actually real and it comes from a Margaret weathermen theory. she claims that men seek to control the world by conquering everything including scientific information. she claims it is male to force everything to have intentionality either by way of religion so that all things have divine purpose and/or science so that all things have definable laws. she claims it is more of the feminine nature to accept the world as it is and change oneself to accomadate it so things like holistic medicine and astrology are more feminine. how looking a star and claiming that it is telling you something very specific is accepting of natural law and not apply reason where there is none is beyond me. that is why the maker of this "ME-ME" claims it is misogynist to deny astrology. this is her in the picture she studies coral and has some interesting stuff about coral but that is about it

most leftists are just bunnies. they have happy little circles where they admire cute things and work on some project like a book or painting. they don't understand that the whole world can't run like that as nice as some things with a left leaning bend can be. it is great to be part of a group project but to impose that on the whole world is stupid

Isn't this a natsoc board anymore? Although bolshevism and communism is obviously a tyrannical and shit ideology I think we can at least see that there is such a thing as a hyper rich class who do things like privatise a people's natural resources or smash small business by undercutting or indeed fuck over their workers. That was the point of national socialism to eliminate class and to let poor people pull themselves up while allowing the best of the rich (not usurers or war profiteers or other antihuman scum such as kikes who make money from misery and suffering) to help out by running businesses that benefit the people. Seems like because most of you are burgers getting fucked in the ass by corporates doesn't bother you as long as it's not the government. Read mein Kampf.

Astrology was an exclusively male domain until the fall of paganism when it become socially ostracized and thus a thing only stupid women would do.

user
remember the shills are paid and will make the most posts
they dont represent the most anons

wew

Ironically when I was a leftist, the leftists who introduced me to him pointed out his bit about Storm the hippie girl. They always eat their own. Turned on me when I called them on their BS, started my path to here.

Went and listened to this. Sounds like a rejected Family Guy sketch.

Kitchen. Sandwich. NOW.

Would you niggers hate me if I decided to make superior left-wing comedy to get their money? I could do such a better job than these retards.

Do it and then you are ready to crash your career with no survivors, reveal your power level to the world.

I refuse to believe this is real, and if you repost it again it better be spoilered.

has this dumb nigger ever heard of a praying mantis before?

I dub this new copy pasta

I hate Neil deGrasse Tyson more than anyone who has ever lived and anyone that will ever be born.

Someone edit this to make Heather hyer a fat landwhale clutching her heart. If they want "honesty" might as well make it more "honest"

He apparently hasn't heard of bedbugs either.

North Carolina State University found that bedbugs in contrast to most other insects tolerate incest and are able to genetically withstand the effects of inbreeding quite well.[33] Male bed bugs sometimes attempt to mate with other males and pierce their abdomens.[34] This behaviour occurs because sexual attraction in bed bugs is based primarily on size, and males mount any freshly fed partner regardless of sex.[35]

Male bed bugs sometimes attempt to mate with other males and pierce their abdomens

I quite like that, actually.

Good attempt but we're not done understanding why the left can't meme
I agree it stems from their impairment
The nature of this impairment is the nugget of wisdom waiting for us
An angle I found is that memes like genes are information that reproduces through the process of Variation - Selection - Repetition
the left has and is still trying to make propaganda like they used to: centralized power
But memes production works from a large population
They have more recently started honing their memes inside their echo chamber, applying the process in its 3 phases
Still they're falling short
Why? It's anyone's guess
We also use this process to creatively develop ideas. Some intuition flares up inside an user, he shares it and if it's good it gets selected and repeated
We produce meaning through this collective process
somewhere along the assembly line the left cant produce meaning, I'd say
Or the meaning they produce cant spread well in the general population anymore
our fight may be centuries old, going back to the 'enlightenment' (((philosophers)))
We may be the natural evolutionary response to their subversive shit, or part of it

The last has been fueled by (((intellectuals))) and intellectualism since the beginning (for us that would be the pre-revolution period)
It didn't start there though
Wanna bet it's pure judaic tradition?
Also luciferian: the mind as a tool to deconstruct god and nature: reality itself

Also a strong nerd complex: cant compete with real strength, will rage and use words or concepts for revenge
The jew is genetically inferior so this rage is ingrained
They don't just reject god they also pay for that by being genetrash

don't let that shit trigger you. i mean, report it but also let it wash over you like a mighty wave crashing against a lighouse in a stormy sea.

How did you ever track down that unedited original?

tbh Mr. Block has meme potential if we just edit some merchants over the boss characters, plus it would trigger old school leftists.

Spirit gives birth to a brilliant intellect
The worm sees the shiny mind and believes it's the source of power so he emulates it and becomes a babbler
He uses language as a weapon to satisfy his urges
while the superior man uses his body and mind as tools of his soul which basks in unity
It's all about ego vs soul
Is your ego using your soul to satisfy itself or has your soul mastered and pacified your ego?
And even if your ego is still unruly, are you at least striving to let your soul rule?
That's our path, but the jew's is different as they rejected soul and god/nature a long time ago and are biologically impaired (archontically infected) as a result
They're trying to degrade humanity to their level, see the leaks of pentagon briefings about using viruses to eradicate the genes of 'fundamentalist religious belief' and other key human traits
youtube.com/watch?v=-el008ECxiE

The second one stands out the most to me, because it just seems like he took a couple 'bad' things and randomly sprinkled them into a comic without any thought. Is the skeleton Death, or America? What does the NRA watch signify?

This could be a banner.

They're also incapable of original thought too, it seems.

My shop-fu is kinda weak, but here…

god that's some cringy wish fulfillment shit

But not men as they are.

But

Pretty sure that's a lethal dose. Suicide by Starbucks could be a new trend.

There seems to be a correlation. We must capture the subject and study it further.

Pics or it didn't happen

The entire Federal alphabet soup is predicated on the suspension of due process, but they created their own arbitrary 'due' process to create the appearance of legality. The fact is that ever since the (((Cold War))) any US resident could be indefinitely imprisoned, tortured, and killed without so much of an accusation of a crime. MKULTRA is the most glaring testament of all this (the real project, not the "failed Manchurian candidate" misdirection campaign). Duckduckgo (j)Ewen Cameron.

Hello newfag. May I interest you in some gore?

Patrician font, my friend–what is the name of it?

Place of birth:

I wish I studied math harder, always feel retarded when presented with these kind of formulae

The formula itself is retarded. The
doesn't belong. If anything, it should be

You lost me. You can lead a horse to water, user

Despite the outrage of phonefagging children and mudman mods, this guy is right.
Most of what is called a meme now would have once been called a forced cliche or an image macro… and probably would have gotten you b& or at least ignored.
A meme is a thing that grows organically within a community. (A perfect example is P-p-p-powerbook. As opposed to one kid who spent over 9000 hours in Paint, lots of people contributed to that… and it was funny.
inb4 goon… but here's the truth about that too: the first English speaking imageboard users came from sa back before it was kiked. Don't like it? Too bad because it's still true.)

An image that you slap some words on nigger style (without even using Impact) and post on social media is not a meme.
That fucking frog has become a meme, but each individual image featuring it is not a new meme.

tl;dr Milhouse is still not a meme

shit, you're right. it should be approaching 0, not infinity.

Now you've triggered my autism.

The function
is always non-negative, since if x is positive then x*x is positive, and if x is negative, multiplying two negative numbers yield a positive result (-1)*(-1)=1. Dividing a positive number with another positive number gives a positive result, so
is always positive, and therefore
is always negative. Dividing 1 with a big number (in many parts) yields a smaller result than dividing 1 with a small number (in few parts). You can see that this is the general shape the top of Wojak's head follows (it's always less than zero, i.e. below the horizontal axis, and the smaller x is, i.e. the nearer the vertical axis representing x=0, the bigger (negative) it becomes).

Now let's talk about the limit. It's impossible to divide by zero. Thus, instead of saying
i.e. dividing by zero gives infinity, you say
i.e. the closer x comes to 0 the closer -1/x^2 comes to minus infinity. Adding a plus or minus before (after?) the zero indicates if x becomes closer and closer to 0 from above or below 0. In this case, it doesn't matter so either you don't have to put anything or you can put a + above a -, I don't really remember.

inseminating and impregnating your 1st cousin has not significantly more chances of birth defects than impregnating a perfect stranger.

I sort of understand. Learned more from your post than my last year of taking math back in school.
What is lim?

It stand for limit. In this case, read
as

Thanks, user, gotten me interested and wanting to learn more.

Glad to hear that. I'm currently doing my PhD in physics, and I'd like to teach in the future, but I haven't gotten a chance to do so (professionally) yet.

Also, the colleagues I have who do teach complain about it all the time, so I'm probably in for a disappointment.

I don't buy this at all. Source?

Talking about uni students here, not snot-nosed little brats.

Ctrl + H "gun control" with "immigration stopgag" and suddenly it's not funny anymore.

Would you want to teach as a college/uni professor, school teacher or tutor?

Ah, uni
Still worth pursuing, you might get lucky and land in a decent establishment with good students

Also at least you've got a plan, a lot of people these days don't - I never did and still don't
Good on you

I did my master in the top University in Sweden and I'm dong my PhD as part of a world-leading group in my field, so I'm not too worried. I'm more worried about if I can land a job in my native country, so I can "live and die in the North" as the national anthem says. I'm also a bit worried about whether or not my country will have turned into a war zone by then.

Never too late, m8.

Worst case scenario are these other countries you might be able to work in? And I try to remain hopeful that common sense will eventually prevail, not sure exactly why Sweden is so deep in shit compared to other European nations.
True, just need to motivate myself

The Iraq war was about terrorists now?

Not only is this utter shit, it's a direct ripoff of another leftist comic "artist" who calls himself Tom Tomorrow and writes a shitty strip called This Modern World. They are reduced to ripping off other leftists now I guess.

Zyklon Ben ripped of A. Wyatt Mann.
Kikes of all stripes steal.

Sure. I prefer Sweden, but I would be willing to settle for another Nordic nation as well.

I could probably write an entire essay on the topic. For now, here's a few pieces of the puzzle: Swedes always have to be the best at everything. We love being the best, and being admired for it. Nationalists in other countries usually talk about Sweden as if we hate ourselves, but I don't think that's true. Our politicians like to talk about how we're a "humanitarian superpower" and best in the world at everything. A while ago, a representative of the major parties said that the Sweden Democrats hate Sweden because they point out our problems (instead of covering them up) which might give a bad impression of us around the world. There's also a new law being discussed that would make it illegal to say anything around the world that would hurt international relations. We're also very good at organizing, and when we set our mind at something we're near unstoppable, even if that something is our own destruction. Also, our government is full of communist traitors. In fact, a few years ago, the """"""""""right-wing"""""""""" government destroyed the list of known (((Soviet))) spies in Sweden (law requires all documents to be saved for a certain period of time before they can be released). Before that it had been kept secret.

I disagree with some of the policies of the Nordic Resistance Movement, but it'll probably be NMR 2018 for me.

The irony of this is that they themselves came up with the SJW label and used to wear it proudly, before it backfired on them

Sounds familiar. Seems like Sweden is a little too altruistic, easy pickings to these parasites that are flooding in. Still hoping that common sense will kick in. Gotta believe something.

Godspeed, user

Figures she would make Richards' party about her, attention whore

Dubs have decided.

That fucked off pirate on the chair is killing my sides

It um brave?!

Literal garbage from a biological failure. I hope I get to live to kill these people.

NS never eliminated classes. NS united classes.

Agreed and upboated.

Literally just condensed racial hatred of Whites. I will never want to do anything with these "people" except shoot them in the face over ditches.

I definitely rage. I was infantry and can't particularly help it. I also really, really hate corruption, evil, and liars. I merely look forward to wiping them off the planet. I've never been sympathetic to their ridiculous views. I always thought it was a joke until I saw city-dwellers and the fucked-up shit that passes for (((education))) these days.

Well, oy vey, goyim. Actually looking for objective meaning is something only Heinrich Himmler would do goose-stepping in dress blacks in black and white film with really foreboding music in the background. Thinking rationally is nazism, goy shut it down.

Sex isn't painful for them, and the whole eating males thing isn't actually natural. It only happens when you put them in little cages where they can't escape so the female feels threatened and attacks the male.

cats have barbed dicks.
My friend breeds Norwegian Forest cats, no extinction in sight.

War is just an extension of politics by any means necessary.
This fucking nigger hasn't written a scientific paper on his own ever, and last time he did was a decade or two ago.

LITERALLY A DISEASED CRIPPLE WITH SCURVY

There's only one Justice.
Justice
Every added adjective is an ideological scam, attempt to sell you a fake.

is much better.

Last time he wrote it with someone*

Fun Fact: The guy in your pic related was a spic.

Who is he?

Iron Eyes Cody. I goofed when I said spic. . . he was actually a wop:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody
archive.fo/wQXr3

Name was Espera Oscar de Corti

He has a strangely native american look to him. That's odd.

Maybe he's Solutrean?

But then went back to Italy and migrated to America again.

Prick didn't started from the bottom at all yet says he did.
The End.
Also, comic doesn't work if we reverse the genders because feminism.

Except he did start from the bottom. His bloodline simply performed well previously, so was looked upon well. I fail to see how this is a problem.

Both are nice places. Maybe he was waiting for his fellow Europeans to arrive and civilize America before giving up the Uffizi Gallery?

Had to google solutrean, hate my ignorance. This is interesting, I love pondering on these kinds of possibilities.

I've read it three times and I still don't have a clue what it means.

That's what Holla Forums is for, user.

Do you have any links for some Solutrean reading? Everything I'm finding is about debunking it.

Please stop using Google to search for things.

tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-evidence-supports-solutrean.html

viewzone.com/solutrean.html
(Eyeball-searing design on this one, sorry.)

I really have to, I go full goyim when it comes to convenience. Thanks for the links

Holla Forums is a life of strife, user. Comfort is for our grandchildren.

startpage is the only other search engine I use, which do you prefer?

I'm not even sure what point they're trying to make here

I'd live in a giant M1911 if I could. It'd be better than most modernist architecture.

Also this seems rather cut and dried if stone age native americans have European DNA. Could argue not all of them do, but the DNA being there is telling.

The only real quibble modern archeology has with it is the idea that it's going to be politicized, hence they just ignore who was where.

Damned racist truth

Kys

Kys

Duckduckgo gives me what I'm looking for almost every time, even obscure pages. Yandex has a better image search function, but gives a lot of Russian web results. Independent search engines are not up to par yet, but searx is open source and gave me the idea that everyone in the future could have their own custom search engine based on the code.

Thor Heyerdahl
Kon-Tiki (White God)
Ra II

Its a mental illness that only gets worse as they age due to constant build up of cognitive dissonance year after year as their mind struggles to maintain a grip on reality.

So should I use DDG or kill myself?

>google turned itself into the worst search engine by purging most websites from its results
What a fag typo

Lincoln's father was a slave catcher.

I do appreciate your response though. I just automatically use google when wanting to search something. Killing myself sounds like a drag, I'll just use DDG

very underrated post

KEK the artist is literally implying that niggers are inherently violent and can't be responsible with a weapon

decent but is that nude? I want a child-friendly landwhale so I can post it everywhere.

Checked, From what I see they're trying to paint every cop as a fearful racist that will start shooting at a black guy because he has a gun even if they're the one that just gave it to him to protect the kids with. Leftist media is full of this trope and that one looks like it was lifted straight off The Boondocks. they have a massive need to portray cops as cowardly, panicky, worthless degenerates, more than they actually are, even as they run to them after Tiny clubs them in the nose. They even have a slogan they chant ACAB All cops are bitches.
Second is no cop has a legal obligation to confront an active shooter, and most will wait until the heat dies down before going in to count the corpses and arrest the perp after he runs out of rounds. Hell, they fucking actually train their men to do this, and have the audacity to claim that only they can protect you and that you must turn in your weapons, goy.

A good joke has to make sense once you accept its logic. A puzzle doesn't work if the pieces don't fit together.

What a waste of fucking resources. He ordered it for the Instagram likes, took a sip and probably just dumped the rest out.

What's really disturbing is that those heads in the second picture look really enthusiastic about their current situation.

can't help but imagine cia posting on Holla Forums asking why their meme-op has no success

Holy shit this is hysterical

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/female-bed-bugs-tolerate-being-traumatically-stabbed-males-penis/

There's a bunch of others also.

shit thread

The glow on this nigger is blinding

Check this shit out.

You know why the cops won't do anything? It is because everyone in that picture is an operative and the CIA wants to create discontent with WN and police forces so some sperg will go and attack the cops then WN becomes a defacto terrorist organization to bludgeon normal white folk even more with.

With any luck he will break every finger in his hand the first time he tried to use those.

You can argue back kann and forth about leftist delusion or how "we" can see things clearly while they can't and so forth but have any of you taken the time to look at what is considered normal people culture? The kind of subcultural and intellectual environment normal people exist in on the internet? r/Funny or the latest posts on imgur?

Do it for ten minutes and then consider who the average leftist is and who they aim their messages at.

That is the level these leftists cultural "creators" work on. Their humor isn't directed at us, we're not the ones they are trying to convince of anything. So they aim for the absolutely lowest possible denominator.

Because if you drew the same cartoons you drew when you were 8 and you carried on drawing the same shit without maturing, eventually your drawing talent as a cartoonist may cut it but your mind will still be the same immature 8 year old.

Attached: i-rNSwX5g-2100x20000.jpg (2100x1052, 579.75K)

Attached: duh.png (598x461, 233.58K)

Attached: dc.jpg (474x266, 17.9K)

Leftist comics are awful because they're lazy. (((They))) control the media, don't have to jump through hoops to get things published, and have been quite comfortable for a few decades pushing what they want. Now that more alternative forms of media are cropping up, they panic.

Here's the context. Point is that Richard starts out in a better position and does well.

Richard still deserves his situation - he has worked for it!

Paula deserves her situation as well - even at relatively poorly funded schools, there are people there who are fishing for students who have talent. I started off in a similar situation - worse, even, given that my parents were abusive! Yet, I put in hard work in high school and got a free ride to university, and am now on course for a Ph.D.

Giving a helping hand to those who are disadvantaged is important. This does not equate to "we need to wantonly give niggers money." It means that we need to keep an eye out for talent and elevate it when we have the chance.

Attached: 04.gif (702x977 320.18 KB, 202.06K)

guess she failed out of polytech

bump

In my experience at university, kids who were given everything by their parents were all leftists and tended to squander what they were given and not be successful.

You need to be comfortable to do well in your education but not too comfortable that you dont develop a work ethic.

The fuck are they even talking about here? Do they think Trump knows about the Chuck E Cheese pedophile ring or something?

This is the leftist mythology perfectly illustrated.

Attached: welfareprincess.png (386x367, 154.99K)

that animation is pretty distracting when you are trying to read

Meanwhile…

Fuck lefties who think that life choices and uneven opportunities are somehow unfair. No one bars Paula from studying, no one says she has to work shitty jobs, she actually "settles" for less of her own volition. What is so hard to understand?

No such thing. If they aren't eating them, they're abusing them. If they aren't abusing them, they're having them. If they're having them, they're abusing them.

To a leftist, childhood persists into mid-twenties. They rationalize it by rationalizing that they are still children and ergo not responsible for their own choices in life. They demand that the state step in as a parent figure and correct their mistake. It's the most foul thing I have ever witnessed.

Paula need to marry Richard. I mean, she's already bringing him sandwiches.

Was watching the latest SNL skit and it struck me that liberal humor is always negative. Someone pointed out earlier in the thread, even in their own humor and propaganda, liberals are still weak. This new skit was basically a liberal woman being told that Trump will be found innocent of collusion and will probably get a second term. It's not even funny, just whining over reality.

Our memes are always based in positivity, and often in action. Liberal memes are based in weakness, reaction to perceived suffering in a cruel world. Perhaps liberals suffer so much because their policies don't work.

holy shit those digits

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x576, 770.88K)

Holy shit am I glad I left that comic behind years ago. Jesus.

…straw man much?

ducks are not extinct

Because intellect is the only attribute that you can't easily see, but can be easily faked with trickery.

You’re wrong, it’s shaped like a cube

Attached: D3381AC3-E6D7-43C1-9C45-4E5853B9E7F0.jpeg (300x300, 47.64K)

Humour comes with test. Women and soycucks don't have any

Attached: 84c089e80d3972171239030707f83e37be78768798620161679a99f0b787941a.png (790x700, 36.21K)

Both clearly delusional.

Attached: Raptor Earth Theory.jpg (590x495, 15.11K)

criminally underrated

Attached: 1501785138404.gif (750x514, 172.18K)

bump

bottom line infantile

It's hard, because the fashions also touch on language, mannerisms, and maybe even modes if thought. You have to spend a lot of time in real-life or online discussions to know, for example:

The function
unless x is imaginary

idiots

Attached: flat.png (551x299, 160.66K)

I see
Kek

Even wikikepedia agrees. It's actually a lower chance, e.g. it's slightly more healthy, kek.

Attached: 01C0D0AB-B426-4D90-BBBF-AEB8A6ED1ACE.jpeg (500x494, 48.66K)

Good poast.

I think their impairment stems from their self-policing groupthink and general neoteny.
A large part of humor's "punch" comes from the unexpected, and many street-level leftists are so mentally infantilized that they cannot bear unexpected things. Unexpected things make them feel unsafe, and such experiences result in them retreating mentally into a state that leaves them unable to take in new information or perspectives.
Not surprisingly, this infantilized regression into an agitated state is the mechanism of insertion that is most commonly used by leftist propaganda. If they are made to feel unsafe, they shut themselves off from new *information* but remain very open to *emotional suggestion* from "trusted adults" (like CNN). This is why there is an everpresent undercurrent of fear in the leftist's choice of daily media- it is how they are programmed.
This is how the John Oliver formula works: present a Scary Thing, make it safe through a nominal joke while simulating a socially safe/approving environment (clapping studio audience), and then insert a piece of propaganda in the form of a suggestive statement or sweeping generalization.
As an aside: This is why the "facts" presented during such segments do not have to have any basis in reality; they serve primarily as symbolic markers intended to provoke an emotional posture of correct-ness. They are *suggestive* and not persuasive.

Their own in-group policing stems from this agitation programming. If a member of their group says something that pushes the initial buttons of the suggestion-insertion process but fails to follow through on the remaining steps (which is likely impossible due to other members not being on their internal whitelist of approved information sources), then they mentally jump into a state of frustration and agitation.

Thus, their memes must heavily rely on excessive exposition and explanation, and their memes must always make their own self-substitute/avatar look smart and socially approvable.

This recipe rules out any possibility of brevity or irreverence, which are the soul of wit.

Attached: d1028c2c79876aab1057edb74544e47452166909c84c6f53151a33aa15a66b0a.jpeg (800x792 115.93 KB, 31.7K)

Another example that comes to mind is how the 56% meme, which is supposed to be the demographic personification of America right and also it was somehow what pol/acks were supposed to look like? So the left attempts to trigger Holla Forums by implying that white men that congregate here are 56% racial mutts, which makes no sense anyone seriously posting here and who is true to living the 14 words would be white, except for the obvious ( ( ( shills ) ) )to begin with and in fact but it actually backfires and reveals a universal truth: Le 56% face is the ugly product of the miscegenation, anti-white, and muh diversity ideals they promote so wholeheartedly. Also as another user said erecently, they end up working great for merchants too. pic 1 and 2 related. OPs comic really does this>>11321827 and sometimes their memes even contain of Freudian slips and "microaggressions". Holla Forums always tells the truth and is inherently in the right on these issues they are trying to meme against, thereby rendering enemy memes futile and even further driving home the self evident truths that they set out to "debunk." Some normalfags are smarter than others and a bad meme from the left can even make the reader realize the error in their thinking on a given subject thus backfiring and having the opposite effect. Liberals beliefs and policies and memes are usually grounded in and motivated by EMOTION and feels above all else. Truth is universal and logic will always win

Attached: ab3a9c602036b7fa4bef2f615e631b95e14a3368f52cd528b3892af84c603a15.jpg (777x777 52.31 KB, 318.67K)

The awnser to this comic is that progress is a generational thing.

If rich joe doesn't quite have what it takes to get on the same level as his parents, marries the wrong spouse, then his grandkids will end up at a lower level then their great grandfather, equally if poor jane does better then her parents, only if it's slightly better, there is a good chance her grandkids will be better off.

The only time a meritocratic system doesn't work is when you have elites who purposefully work together to break the system.

The left can't accept that because they don't view the family as a single entity. Hell they don't even view a person as a single entity.

^failed at the linking to this anons comment:

block 1

Block 2

Block 3

Block 4

Unless this whole thing is supposed to be solely about the fact that a black guy legally having a gun still made a bunch of people call the cops and report a menacing nig with a weapon because of muh stereotypes and das waciss. The whole strip is a mess tbh

Attached: 7f90177969fbfc2f4a6de45f58cf7bcf248ac067f8bdd30b3b0c24a04c71079c.png (599x339, 244.92K)

HEIL'D

Attached: b9329d3b4f579437c9e532f5d8c2fc9322c30b36555e166643eada6a132f3a65.jpg (283x263 77.3 KB, 63.84K)

Holy shit that pillow is what I have been looking for!

t.audiofag
Because I want a way to sleep with fully closed heaphones.

Would be unfortunate if someone pointed that out so he has to remove it.

The people running it do but their mindless bots don't.

Thanks for the belly laugh user!!

Attached: Lion - Top kek.jpg (497x640, 117.82K)

FUCKING CHECK'D
HEIL HITLER

Attached: heil.jpg (220x314, 24.18K)

Attached: ghey.png (598x461, 218.41K)

Maybe bc left-wing retards are idiots deluded?
8ch.net/leftpol/res/36878.html#36954

Does he really live in such an upscale gated community that he has literally never even hear reference too cats fucking?

(HEIL'D)
It's really a shame that even though he painted something beautiful like that with no formal training, the Vienna Academy rejected him over kikes that made absolutely nonsensical modern art garbage.

Attached: foremost lel.png (960x343, 357.34K)

Attached: 1.4.png (888x506 247 B, 7.9M)

…we've come a long way since dick wolves.

Attached: 1366323218160.jpg (600x600, 332.84K)

Then fire them all. They're unnecessary.

Because all the left and all the institutions it dominates are controlled primarily by boring, sterile, uncreative, uninteresting corporate adults, cat ladies and bugmen bred and raised to be cogs in a greater neo-marxist machine to subvert the west. The type of environment these "warriors" of the left are molded by is stifling to creative thought.

Believe it or not, there are funny, creative people on the left, but they all usually fall into one of the follow categories:

1. People who try to avoid politics because they don't understand it or aren't interested in it.

2. People who have become "redpilled" and have joined some form of right-wing movement, or have become "moderate" or "classical" liberals that might as well be alt-light.

3. Leftists who've become "blackpilled" by the absolute state of their party or by the growing cultural rise of the right, and don't want to invest their emotional and physical energy into a movement that is failing to appeal to their interests or even defeat its opponents.

Basically, the left can't meme because their ideology discourages the very kind of creativity and individualism it takes to meme. The ones devoted to the left embrace it, and the ones who don't embrace it become disillusioned.

Attached: Pol smuggie9.png (1145x663 41.52 KB, 34.05K)

This could have been salvageable if they kept the virtue signalling in their pants and had Trump deliver the setup and punchline straight. But they gotta shoehorn in the bit about him being crazy and unhinged so their cuck audience feels sated. If you give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are not that stupid to actually believe what they are pushing, but that's unlikely too.

They are literally retarded and learn nothing of value in the educational institutions.
Truly learned people don't need to express themselves in kosher pop culture references all the time.
And it's gotta be kosher because retards, like niggers, don't get abstract thought, including humor.
Hence them requiring everything spelled out in longwinded literal tirades.

The catch is that reading a lot doesn't make one "smarter".
Just like the misconception that just because all art is a form of expression then, conversely, any expression should also be art, just because it's a book doesn't mean you gain anything from reading it.

NatSoc did it right burning all that drivel. There was literally nothing wrong with that in the slightest.

Out of a cannon, into the sun? ZOGbots are the worst, lowest people in this country, lower even than jews, who at least receive the full benefit of their scheming. Cops do it for table scraps and the rush of power.

Even the left-wing canard that cops at least kill niggers is a total lie. Cops are significantly more likely to shoot a white man than a nigger despite niggers consisting of upwards of 80% of this nation's criminals.

Fuck the police.

because if they were remotely skilled they would not bum around /trannypol/ but would have highly paid goverment, Lügenpresse or jewtainment industry jobs

if communism was a blunt it would be just a stem and you'd have to wait 6 hours in line for it, listening to propaganda about how massive the year's latest weed harvest was the whole time.

It's wrong, it doubles the risk of defects, but 0.3% from 0.15% isn't that noticeable.