Post cool Demons. Semen demons are welcome

Post cool Demons. Semen demons are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/compendium_ccc/documents/archive_2005_compendium-ccc_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what game can you play a deamon in?

do half demons count?

Is Akuma a demon? Or is he just a mean ninny?

no

My favorite SMT demons

Kikuri hime is god tier.
The rest is shit tier user, let me show you how a patrician picks the REAL daemons.

well shit beats me then. Most I can think of is games where you summon demons but none where you are a demon.

Avian and Aquatic demons a best.

I got some demons for ya.

meet your new imp waifu
the dark imp from shin megami devil children

Fuck.

Any games were you marry demons by taking responsibility?

kings bounty..?

Nice job fagboi, your insult means nothing.

The name is self explanatory.

I got what you ask for.

Eeh she's allright, shame the game is worst in the series and tbh she kinda lacks that extra "oomph" like her body despite the skimpy clothing didnt scream SEXY! that much.

Also playing her as the protag was preti fugin gay because every follower(in the pic) is male whereas orc has harem of cuties and vamp get's 2horny chicks and 1bishounen effeminate faggot to go with.

I always liked the Evils from Diablo. Baal, Mephisto and Azmodan the most.

Shit I forgot the hardest one.

lame
lame
acceptable
another tattoo guy? What is this?
having a giggle over here m8

These guys are pretty cool.

Already played it, impregnated all the waifus and keep her at the end

Why does that demon have a dick?

oh shit now I see it

bump

>no demon girl to eternally punish you with endless sex

is demon's crest just a bad engrish translation of demon's quest?

You mean gargoyle's quest, right ? Demon's crest is the sequel to GQ 1 and 2.

Diablo ones were pretty cool and truly demonic. That was before they got the /fit/ treatment and all became bodybuilders.

Akuma does mean demon-demon

there is an actual crest to be had
the title is actually because it's japanese name was Demon's Blazon: Makai-mura Monshou Hen
Blazon not being a word most kids and some adults would know, it got a simplified title with a similar meaning

but yes, it's a sequel to Gargoyle's Quest 2
GQ1 and 2 were released in Japan as Red Arremer: Makai-mura Gaiden and Red Arremer II

that it might have been engrishification was never a possibility

it means evil demon
anta full baka

sounds like you should take up programming
dont let your dreams be dreams

They've been posted ITT as well, faggot.

FUCK YOU

Hope in humanity gained

trips, also forgot my image

I rebuke this thread in the Holy and Righteous name of Yeshua the Messiah.

Jehovah LORD, creator of the universe has decreed the end for Satan/Lucifer.
Your deceptions, lies and New World Order plans will fall.

All will tremble before the LORD and know that He is God.
Every knee will bow.

The name of Jesus burns the demons.

Satan/Lucifer = 1
Hence Jehovah LORD, creator of the universe, has decreed the end for 1, the Unique, the One who governs all per His Unicity. Scriptures say that He ALONE created the Universe. Why would God attempt that?

smh my head, brother

her left nipple is weird

jesus fuck that last one gave me a heart attack

All you had to do was ask, user.

Definitely canon in my game.

Are all forms of Satan worship.

They all hate God, hate the Word of God, and are committed to a one-world order, i.e., the Beast system of the coming Antichrist.

Demons are the spirits of the giants.
The giants were the offspring of angels that mated with the daughters of man, spoken of in Genesis 6 and the Book of Enoch. This is where the Greeks titans and demi-god legends come from.

Fallen angels, demons and unrepenting sinners will have their end in the lake of fire.

Jesus Christ is LORD and SAVIOR

No religion will save you.
No amount of good works will save you.
Only the blood of Christ can cleanse you.

Jesus died for YOUR sins, he took YOUR place. All you have to do is accept His gift of eternal life.

Ye need to be born again.

man I wish god was real so I could go to hell, imagine the amount of sex, drugs and vidya would be there.

Go back to being dead Jack Chick

That's not quite how hell works.

This user gets it right. Although the Yahweh is god of war and jealous, he's thousands better than demonic Luciferians who literally eats human.
Jesus and Buddha was the front rebellion leaders against the corrupted empire of Luciferians. Believe in Jesus and Buddha, seek the truth and you will be freed.
Stay clear of Lucifer's hand.

But if I believe in Jesus Buddha is the devil and vice versa.

The garden of Limbo for the noble pagans was better than Paradise.

Bu.. but user I was against it. It's the other user's fault that posted the cancer.
I caused it but don't billy me.. I'm sorry…

Yes but you're not a noble pagan now are you

smh, I bet you can't even read Sanskrit or Hebrew you faggot

I never really understood the concept of heaven/hell anyway and everyone I asked had a different version so I gave up.

>You will never give a succubus the degenerate pleasure of love, marriage, headpats and hand holding

Heaven: You're with G-d

Hell: You're without G-d

It's p.easy

What's funny is that atheism is the ideology of the masses, the goyim, the sheep.

The elite themselves worship Satan/Lucifer and are thoroughly religious.

Bill Cooper has exposed the pedophile pagan cult that runs the world, and was assassinated for it.

Satan's end time deception will only work once the Bible has been removed from the people's minds.

I'm sorry to inform you but Buddhism is satanic.

"Ye shall be as gods" is Satan's oldest lie.

Unfortunately the church has been infiltrated and largely ruined from within by the Jesuits.

We see so many prophecies being fulfilled infront of our eyes, the great Falling Away is near.

You can already see the hostility towards Christians, it won't be far until open persecution and the establishment of the New World Order and its one pagan religion.

If you were a bad guy in life, you go to Hell. If you were good, you go to Heaven.
This only applies in the 1,000 years during the Revelation after Satan is released from his prison to rule the Earth.

Buddhism isn't atheism, user. It's, more or less, an offshoot of Hinduism. No forms of Buddhism explicitly teach the existence of a creator god, nor is the Buddha a god. In all cases, however, whether one believes in gods or not, or whether one worships them or not, are considered irrelevant to the actual point of Buddhism.

I've got some truly satanic shit here

This meme was never funny.

Maybe read the divine comedy? I'm not sure how to put it, I feel that trying to explain it to an atheist is a bit like trying to explain the colour green to a blind man. You can describe aspects of it but trying to sum it up is hard.

Yup, it's a shame it's pretty much impossible to fix this now during the kali yuga.

I've known atheists more Christian than you.

Some schools of Buddhism have practices that call on higher powers. Other schools reject the existence of godlike beings. Others believe that gods are simply other forms of life and no better than humans.
Buddhism isn't a homogeneous religion, user, it's more of a philosophy, or a way of life.

The oldest texts including the ones from before they were tainted by taoism all speak of gods

Buddhism/Hinduism are Pantheism.
I know most people (especially in the west) seem attracted to Buddhism because it ""looks"" peaceful, but that's part of the deception.

They believe "God" is in everything.
They believe insects and cows are sacred.
They believe in reincarnation.
They believe in a universal force.
They believe man can ascend towards godhood.

No different from the satanist Blavatsky's book "Isis Unveiled" or "The Secret Doctrine".

These things are exactly what the Freemasons, Illuminati, Kabbalists and the mystery religions believe.

Satan wants man to believe that we can be gods, that he is a "light giver" or "bringer of knowledge", that Lucifer is a force that can be used for good or evil. These are Satanic concepts.

The Bible tells us there is an ultimate Creator that loves us each personally, and that evil in the world is due to sin and the Fall. It tells us what, why, how and what the solution is.

Sacrificing yourself to save someone else is the highest expression of love, and that's exactly what God did. He gave us a free out-of-jail card.

I'm not sure where else to tell him to begin. Reading the Bible if he hasn't already? I can't just ask him to jump into books on theology now can I? How would you explain hell to someone who doesn't get religion at all? How to even begin to explain metaphysics?

Top fucking kek fam your religion is made up derived from others so much of the standards and ideas in your religion is pre dated by other cultures or religions Christ is a blatant rip-off of so many other gods, virgin birth, winter solstice birthday, resurrection, miracles, virgin birth, it's just the collection of other shit to make it seem more appealing, even culturally the western world was shaped more by Romans so you can't claim that Christ and christian values is as central to western culture as you try and fool people into believing.

What a fucking joke.

Zeitgeist has been debunked years ago.

Jordan Maxwell, your shit won't work against people who actually know history.

Wow someone's going to hell, hopefully you'll finish puberty first

Pls repent, pagans.

Are you serious? And how is the Divine Comedy easy?
vatican.va/archive/compendium_ccc/documents/archive_2005_compendium-ccc_en.html

You're casting pearls before swines.

Remember you're talking to people who believe they came from monkeys.

Nah, I'm good fam - thanks for the concern though.

this thread got boring

This thread has gotten pretty silly. Can Bible thumpers seriously not tell the difference between Biblical and non-Biblical representations of demons?

Ahh shame, after a decade of being blown the fuck out by Scientists in debate after debate after debate, Christians went back to what they knew best.

Son…you are retarded

Did you ever read a single book about actual Buddhism that written by actual Buddhists? Or ever read a single translated Buddhism article?
I'm a fucking gook and you sounds just like uninformed as fuck western christian man pretending he knows shit about Buddha's teaching from glimpse of west's perspective of projecting he heard from media.
There is no western white men's concept of 'God' in Buddhism. Only one infinite creators and countless subordinate creators 'Logos'. There was no such concept of modern day Christianity's 'God' in Buddha's age. But Buddha definitely knew the existence of demons and the main purpose of his scholarship was spiritually prepare people against the demonic beings, through introspection and learning. We never teaches people to empty mind. That's New Age tactics, not Buddhism. And he taught humanity possessed much more spiritual potential and can lead this world into harmony, and you think that sounds he said man can be a god?
Your prejudiced projection on Buddhism is nothing but modern day New Age. You knows absolutely nothing about Buddhism just like any other western christian. So stop projecting your false New Age's narrative on Buddhism.

This user somewhat get's it right. Buddhism isn't atheism nor theism. The only infinite one creator exist, because the 'Good' is actually form of 'Unity'.

Stop projecting western concept of 'God' again.

This user is right. Buddhism isn't religion or theism. It's scholarship and a philosophy.

user, you are the one who fell into Luciferian's spiritual trap. They wants you to think that you're static, helpless, powerless soul trapped in shithole, and has no ability to turn this table around.

The amount of ignorance is killing me. I'm a fucking gook. I grown up as Buddhist for my whole life, read books, watching lectures, talking with elderly monks every years, and never realized western Christians are THIS ignorance about Buddhism. They literally knows nothing more than the MSM's glimpse of weird bald monks.
Highest form of ignorance is rejecting something you don't know shit about. In other words, stop convicting something you don't know nothing about and never confident about your uninformed prejudice made by the language walls and bad translations.
I genuinely, whole-heartly facepalming.

According to other religions, they're actually prophets or false prophets to avoid nullifying their beliefs
Also I prefer to purify demons than exorcise them seeing they're just fallen angels that need guidance.

Hence why I said gods not God you faggot

christcuckoldry truly ruins everything

0/10 poor bait

Post demon girls.

pleb

I'm not a catholic and I sort of started at the deep end myself so I had no idea about this. Thanks. I initially approached Christianity from a cultural angle so that's why I suggested dramatized literature as a way of understand the concepts.

The problem with paganism isn't just that it is in essence satanic but also that the tradition is completely dead and that those religions just don't exist anymore. So even if you wanted to embrace the heretical faiths of say the old norse or wiccans you couldn't. Christianity is still alive even if it is in great decline at the moment, so if you want to uncuck yourself you know where to go.

Isn't the ultimate goal of Buddhism to return to nothingness through Nirvana? What happens to someone after they achieve this? Do they become as nothing too?

Not everyone is a faggot like you

The problem with your post isn’t that it is fucking pretentious, but also that it is completely wrong.

Also you have to wonder who has been destroying all alternatives to Christianity across Europe for more than a thousand years.

Great idea, let's go back to sacrificing children to underworld gods and having temple orgies.

Let's ignore the truth in the Bible and go back to our primitive Babylonian ways.

You're an idiot.

Looks like /christian/ and /fringe/ are leaking today.

Is that the best you’ve got? Tsk, tsk.

We most certainly don't.

How so? There are people pretending at being pagans but they are pretty much just larpers.

I wish being an edgy atheist was still contrarian enough for these fags.

Confirmed not knowing shit

Only a matter of time at this point. And considering how few people actually go to church and how it's very common for people to see the bibles stories as more allegorical than literal it's going to fall right off a cliff this century, hopefully It will probably die outright when genetic engineering creates the Ubermensch or an Aritifical Sentience comes about.

You are one dumb nigger. Just because some theosophist reconstruction of a pre-Christian religion started in the 1970's exists in no way demonstrates any degree of ritual continuity between that neo-pagan sect and the tradition it was "based on."

The ultimate goal of Buddhism is being better person, and better being. To achieve this you must throw away all the prejudice, emotional stability, ignorance, wicked mind, selfishness, insanity, and ultimately dedicate to 2 key principle of this universe's laws; love and truth. The unconditional love and dedication.
The 'nothingness' concept shit is BS made up by western New Age cultists in modern day. In Buddha's story, he once fell for this trap, starve in a cave for months, to achieve the nothing, tries to empty his mind, then realize, this is bullshit and we are here with mortal form in this material world, and we exist because we thinks and acts. Then he come outside of the cave and make a soup and eats it. Then he achieve the true Nirvana.

I wonder what you would think yourself when you realize you does reincarnate after your death.

It's just the way of things. Atheism was normalized by lefties, so the edge kids turned into fundamental christian reactionaries.

Lurk moar.

It’s not like there is any knowledge of these pagan traditions around or anything.

Sure you do, you for example will reincarnate in a lake of fire :^)

And tell me, where is the great corpus of Norse religion? Or of Druidism? They're dead, like the idols barbarians worshipped.
Yeah, let's reconstruct the Christian religion from The Lord of the Rings.

What shitty gook are you

Oh, you're a believer in scientism. How ironic that you yourself are proof that people need something to believe in even if they abandon Christianity and God. Be it nationalism, scientism, progressivism or some other lame ideology or faith with scraps of spiritualism in them people need something to fill the void.

Dispensing the nonsense of the Judeo-Christian syncretic bastardization of the Old and New Testaments ridiculously amalgamated as anything more than Christ's usurpation of the false prophesies of Yaldabaoth's golem-men, by your own word 'God' is the tripartite originator of all things. Somehow omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent, all at once. This is in spite of his dialectic creation- which was all by his own flippant, decadent will, having no need of anything and no source for want save himself, and all of which is his doing- necessitating evil, including evil, and being filled with evil by his own hand, through a willess creature of his own manufacture. But Man, gormlessly thrust into the Garden by a will that was not his own, and then 'deceived' by a supposedly rebellious angel with the full knowledge and willful concession of God towards these events, is somehow in need of cleansing for the original sin of God.

That beast, that abhorrent author-thing, vile and monstrous and full of empty and detached love in the same fashion as one would love a character upon a page, totally impersonal in a conventional sense for a total lack of mortality- something that this revived meat puppet of a son cannot adequately provide, as even after his 'death,' he leaves Man to four thousand years of physical and moral and spiritual depredation at the hands of a supposedly irredeemable rebel that he may stop at any time with the power of Fiat- before murdering himself (an action with no weight, as he did not die in any fashion that has weight) and leaving man to two thousand years more agony with minimal intercession is neither worthy of worship nor of staining the abominable soul of Man with the greater abomination of the chattel mark of the Kingdom. To be like the angels without a free will and gather about the throne, singing, 'Glory, glory, glory is the Lord of hosts!' for eternity, stripped of all will and purpose and reason for being save to chatter and frolick and be defiled by a saccharine and disgusting paradise for the pleasure of a false king of a false world. No one ought desire that, and no one ought allow it. God must be spited for his infinite sin, must be drowned in his arrogance, his throat slit, and all his machinations brought to nothing. Else, the taint of evil will continue to reproduce through eternity by its dialectic unity with good, and evil shall always outweigh good no matter the portion; a stain is a stain. This is a terribly Christian way of thinking, one should add. And even if evil should be totally excised from good, what is left? Nothing but mere pleasant, lazy being. A place for man to rot away, forever.

The majority of any religious tradition is verbal, not written. Besides, the majority of surviving Norse religious literature comes from a period after contact with Christianity which has deeply colored much of its content. Sorry, but your friend Sveinbjorn is just a Wiccan in a Norse Robe. You don't have to be a Christian, but at least try not to fall for New Age/Theosophy bullshit.

True. Pushing atheism into everything was somewhat harder though. Now they can DEUS VULT shitpost everywhere.

That'll happen. The Catholics & protestants tend to go with fire & brimstone, with abstract ironic punishments as in Dante's fanfiction, or else fetishize the Lake of Fire and its near-total annihilation of being, followed by actual annihilation of being if a thousand years of torture can't force you to repent. Orthodoxy, meanwhile, believes that Hell and Heaven are actually the same place as I recall, differentiated only by the fact that those in 'Hell' cannot fucking stand to be in God's presence and really want to go elsewhere where they aren't drowned in blinding light and tsundere passive aggression but He won't let them because reasons, unless you really earnestly say 'no,' with some proper finality, in which case he gets sad and totally annihilates your being. You know, because you had moral reservations or metaphysical skepticism about the legitimacy and love of a supposedly omnipotent godhead that chose to operate on a prophetic timescale for no particular reason, except that He wanted to do so, since it was well within his power to create Man fully formed to be his companions instead of torturing them into the correct shape with an extremely high damnation-to-saved ratio, all thanks to a mistake he intentionally made in improperly policing Man in the garden and not attending his scorned foremost angel because reasons. And that's bad, after all, you're a bad and irredeemable person if you doubt his sincerity and refuse a get-out-of-jail free card for a punishment that isn't yours to take in the first place. Every failure of such a godhead as the Christian God or the Logos that he is derived from is willful, an intentional architecture of pain and torment that had no reason to be made, it merely was because he or it wished to do so.

God is an abomination. Satan is Samael is YHWH is Yaldabaoth; all angles and angels for that matter are false, all games are rigged. The Beast in whatever form it takes is controlled opposition. Maitreya Buddha, if he should appear outside the confines of the Beast-concept in the panicked thrashings of the Rothschilds and Jewry, is controlled opposition. The falsified Judean Christ is also controlled opposition. Anyone claiming in the aftermath of the Revelations farce and flying in the face of YHWH's kingdom to be the returned, legitimate Christ and/or the true Lucifer of the Garden, the most bright and bearer of the bloodied crown, are also undoubtedly controlled opposition. All good gods ala the original Lucifer-Prometheus- before he was mutilated and turned into a mask for Samael, and made the Great Architect of Masonry, thusly becoming a direct mask for Yaldabaoth at the same time- have been murdered and their corpses taken as puppets by the lion-faced snake, and all would-be good gods- including those whom might have died and live again- are willfully incompetent and inactive in the exterior places beyond the universe. All evil gods are terribly active, of course, including those whom are totally good both nature and doing, as they create disgusting paradises devoid of weight and purpose, void of potential and meaning, utterly hollow, and excellent targets for apocalyptic tragedy. The universe is an illusion, a maze of mirrors that must be smashed, ground to powder, and burnt to ashes by the sheer hate of any one or all living inside of it; the multiverse is merely a larger one around it, and so on up the chain into the omniverse of all possibilities. If it exists, even if it is otherwise good, even if it brings warmth to the heart, it must eventually be destroyed. Evil goes to the gallows first, and good second. Existence is a state that must be euthanized to prevent the breeding of all abhorrent things. No enthalpy, no entropy, no universal tragedy as in the Yugas or any other metaphysiology. Thieve Fiat, and mercifully turn it upon the whole of all things dreamed by the dreamer.

I thought this shit thread was supposed to be about demon butt. Why'd it end up being about theology?

Ban everyone in this thread.

You mean the Eddas? I believe one of the manuscripts of the Poetic Edda is located in a museum in Reykjavik.

Tzeentch generally have very nice idea behind his demons. As a changer of ways all of his daemons are changelings without any proper form and general idea what they are instead.

For example that flying fish you posted is same thing disc guy on my 4th pic rides.

And your own brand of -ism is less pathetic because of what exactly?

“What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.”

Emotional bullshit, and ignorance of theology.

God damn, that grammar.

Because it's the real deal and not the meaningless scraps of tradition people cling to in order to cope with their Godless existence.

That's how deluded you are.

The whole meaning of the Heart Sutra is telling you to abandon your obsession.
You are here because yourself decided to exist in here. You are not American, Korean, Men or Women. You are nothing but yourself and that's the meaning of Heart Sutra.
It sounds like nothingness in feeble minded person, but actually it teaches people about the potentiality of our mind.

I’m pretty certain that is what the mudslimes, Hindus, &c all say as well.

The others all say theirs is the real deal though.
And guess what? Nations, Science are both more tangible than your god.

It seems like you are telling me I can dismiss all of your claims due to your lack of evidence, but I am not sure why you would go out of your way to BTFO yourself so badly.

smh

I'm sure you'll pray to nations and science on your deathbed

kys

yet another Holla Forums thread with 90% nothing to do with games

It seems you are trying to appear smug, but I am not sure why you feel you have any reason to do so.

A waste of perfectly fine dubs tbqh

Shit game

Whatchya lookin' at, doomslaya~?

Why would I pray to anything on my deathbed?

Retard christfags don't realize no-one cares about their shit, also technically they are commiting a sin with all their falsely smug posting but still post anyway, their religion is cancer and while a lot of people may not like atheism at least it's some fucking chemo for that cancer.

They certainly fucking aren't.

The only remotely alluring daemon in Doom3 was the Vagary ;_;

I really do not understand what is wrong with your brain, user. You are the one making assertions without evidence. I am the one telling you that your assertions are bullshit. I don't know what you think that quote would do for you in this situation, but to me it seems you have the way this conversation works a little backwards in your head.

You have school on monday, user, go to sleep.

Oh man, I'd love to have one of those desire demons fucking my ass good, whispering I'm a bad boy for loving that, while another one asks me to suck her demonic cock.

Right back at you.

That's gay. You're going to hell.

Well yes, but they'd be half right. Islam is sort of pozzed by modernism but there is genuine Tradition in it even if it is heretical.

Their materialism is a part of the reason why they are so empty and meaningless. The breadcrumbs won't be enough to sustain you. I doubt anyone would be willing to sacrifice themselves for scientism nor actually change anything they do. Nationalism is stronger but not in a good sense, there's no strive towards the good, but there is a resistance against enemies so at least there's that.

Just thought I'd share this gem.

R-really?

How the fuck did I also forget to post the best of them all? Mephisto's design reminds me of Hexen/Heretic. I hope he makes it into HoTs some day as well as all the other Evils.

And what theology should I read, pray? The manifold dozen-translated passages of apologist vomit patching the holes made by the unity of abominable Old Testament Jewry with the New Testament beyond the brief moment of Christ's well-poisoning hijack, which poisoned his own, to make a case for the frivolous idiot-godhead of the world? The intolerable syncretist mess itself? Or maybe Revelations more specifically, which would be so terribly convenient to falsify and enact through technology or false divinity in this eleventh hour as a last ditch effort to save the hides of the golem-men through a mock Christian conversion and the 'saving' of small pockets of Christian Zionists and other disempowered survivors the world over, to shuck them all into a New Jerusalem for the next round of universal horror and slavery in a material paradise beneath a flaming sword? Do you fail to realize that even if it should appear totally true to credulous eyes with a fulfilled prophetic framework, it can still be totally and utterly false? A cage of one-way glass is still a cage, even if it cannot be seen that it is a cage, nor what is outside it.

God is willfully malevolent by inaction, or else willfully malevolent by intentional deceit in creating a framework for man to surrender his will to this thing out of fear, pain and confusion, or even sheer good-natured gullibility. There is no reason to stick to a prophetic timescale if He is of a mind to vanquish evil. There is no reason to create Man as an 'innocent' animal horror and then expose him to the thought-virus of Good and Evil so that he can grow through it when Man can be created with the knowledge and the ability to handle it from the outset. There is no reason to create anything to begin with, save malign whim. Even in the best case for you, where this universe and that abhorrent syncretized god-father-thing are all that there is, he is still the fiend amongst fiends. Otherwise, he is a lesser fiend coddled by larger fiends with even warmer and even more impersonal and detached 'love' for Man than the idiot tyrant of the garden, whom are even more a bunch of no-show no-miracle shitheads with ever more grandiose plans for 'growth' through experience, none of which need to have been planned or come about, ever, at all, nor need the godheads have, nor should they have.

Atheism as a doctrine is trash. Worthless. Earnest Christianity, even as it is bastardized, is still preferable as an innoculation to various other poisons. Of course, since these poisons now masquerade as and largely infest this failed vaccine, that leaves one in a troubled spot.

Not the world perhaps but they were inseparable from the west. If you're a progressfag and hate European history then I understand if you don't like Christianity, it gets in the way of child rape and all that stuff. But if you think western civilisation accomplished great things then you should be grateful to Christianity.

I guess I really should have seen this coming but I didn't.

The thread has mostly been waifufags posting "demons" that they want to fuck.

My dream game would involve slaughtering these cock deposit demons.

You do know that the semitic God is a massive SJW?

Wew

What are demons?

wow it's the new battle born characters

christcucks are damn annoying, as usual.

Trips+Dubs confirm Barons are GOAT demon husbandos

but why? most of the demons are vidya.

But why.

Christfags are getting riled up on Holla Forums by Kekkites rejecting their Hebrew cult

There still time user! I just think it could be more game related.