I picked up Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

I picked up Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

Are they good?

Anyone have a PCSX2 memory card file with a complete DDS1 file on it?

Well since you got them why don't you play them and tell us you flaming fucking faggot?

The bonuses it gives aren't really all that great user

Heat is an edgy faggot.

Ser*a*ph's inherited skill is.

yes

This.

Honestly OP why the fuck are you asking when you already went through whatever trouble to own them?

You can easily beat the game and the extra bosses without it though

futa main character

Yes and no. Prepare for a lot of grinding and random battles.

Hmmm they're up on US PSN which is how I played them. Ten dollars I think it was?

10 bucks for shitty preformance. Good on you.

I DON'T WANNA TRY TO FIGHT THIS LOVE

RIP
SLAUGHTER
DEVOUR YOUR ENEMIES

LA LAA LA LA LA LAAAA
LALALALALALALALA LAAA~ LALALALALALALALALALA SHANTEE~ SHAWTEE~
I always hated how they translated that song and just lazily jammed the words in there.

Just like another character by the same voice actor

If you already picked them up, then why the fuck are you even asking?

His boss music is dank as fuck though.

Alucard is at least a chaotic entity, Heat is just there to complain about not having some pussy, thinking is "so cool" to eat people and whine about not being the leader.

Yes, because autistic twelve year old girls can't characterize the people around them well.

Are you sure? I've seen quite a few copies here in the UK.
And to answer OP. Not as good as some of the other SMT games, but worth a play.

Next time ask before you buy them, retard.

I don't know why user's suck Nocturne's dick do much when Demon Henshin and Demon Detective games are vastly superior.

It's not, it's megidolon but costs 99MP instead of the usual 60-80, I forgot how much

You don't have to grind for it though, which means you can spend your AP on skills that are useful for the bosses.

Nah, Nocturne is to those games what Morrowind is to Oblivion.

Just you wait until 2, faggot.
heat didn't nothing wrong ;-;

That's only NTSC, they're not rare at all in PAL, I bought them from my local shop for $20.

A sequel?

*prequel, fuck

I still haven't beaten the final boss of the first game.

Then GTFO this thread. You can't talk about the second game at all without completely spoiling the first.

I'm scared onni-fam, the final boss with those stupid ass crystals killed me couple of times and pissed me off hella bad so i just stopped playing right there and then.

Go do the side quests.

Get your main magic user(for me it was Serph) and have him loaded with two spells that do Heavy damage to all enemies(for instance the best ice and fire spells) and have a passive shield for them as well(you get the shield when you unlock the highest tier elemental spell, if memory serves right). At the beginning of the fight you cast one of your spells and all the orbs except one get destroyed, of course you will loose a turn, but now you only have to deal with two orbs(each round the boss summons a new one), and now you use the other spell, and congratulations you have made the boss a walk in the park.

I got both brand new and sealed for $15 a pop off of Amazon this year. Atlus, unlike most other companies, do reprints thankfully.

reddit leave

This is basically Steam.

People just buy anything on a sale and dump it in their library. And then they go back to play CS or DOTA.

Serph is an asshole but he technically did nothing wrong. Other SMT protagonists have done worse.

I heard this game is really hard, that it requires an insane amount of grinding. Is it true?

Does it matter?

I'm only asking, I loved how Nocturne managed to be difficult without having you grinding your balls off.

Why don't you go play them and tell us what you think, faggot?

Is true.

you can get them off amazon all wrapped up

As RPGs:
No
As JRPGs:
No

Not good games. The world and music is neat though.

Thing is I did that on PS2 way before PCSX2 was viable and never played the second.

Someone post the Yaoi.

Futa protag.

There's a memcard file on pcsx2's forum. Just search for "dds1 save file for pcsx2" in your browser.