>tfw your momma gave you a girly name and you have to wear it through a lifetime

Why did this guy keep this dumb name?

Other urls found in this thread:

murderpedia.org/male.C/c/crum-girley.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be worse
murderpedia.org/male.C/c/crum-girley.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_change

your point?

At least it's not as bad as so many Americans giving their girls masculine foreign names that the names are believed to be feminine outside of their home countries, like Sasha or Misha.

Better than being named Patrice.

Imagine, there's amerimutts who think andrea is a female name.

it's not just americans.

i know for sure that frogs and argies do that too.

Andrea is female in Spanish, the male form is Andrés (equivalent to English/German Andreas and to Italian Andrea)

I've only ever known girls with the name Andrea.

The "a" at the end gives it a feminine connotation in many languages actually.
You'd know this if you weren't a retarded ignorant goon that doesn't know when his forced memes have gotten stale.

It's baffling for Spanish and Portuguese speakers to see Murican girls named Jaime, that's a 100% masculine name.

I've never met a girl named that, only boys.

inB4 his name was supposed to be "harmonica".

Jamie is a super girly name for Americans. Some time from the mid eighties to the early 90s there were a ton of girls named that.

If you have no idea that it's a greek male name, variant of alexander.

I am a burger. I have literally never met a girl named Jamie and I've been all over this country.
Except for New England, is this some retarded north eastern shit?

In what country do you live that you know an Andreo?

Mexico.

Damarterius Smith, reporting in.

Not that guy, but I had a crush on a girl Jamie in middle school, on the West Coast. It's a pretty feminine name. I did know a male Jamie in high school, though.

who

Oh cool, i'm Damarshon Jones!

I went to school with a girl named Jamie. There's also Jami Gertz.

I've met girls named Jamie, Taylor, Toni ect. They are all accepted as names that can go either way besides toni which is rare. Regardless Portuguese and Spanish people haven't had much of an impact here so tbh I don't what can explain it. To me personally Jamie is predominantly a girls name.

you can just change it

could be worse. in England there's some guys whose name is Evelyn

In Romance and Germanic languages, mostly.
In many Slavic languages like Czech and Russian there are masculine words ending in "a", like robota and Sasha.

Yes.
It's a boy's name outside English-speaking countries.
The "word ending in 'a' is feminine" thing isn't universal throughout all languages.

Kill all amerifats.

I know it's a stereotype that Americans are stupid, but holy fuck.

SHIEEEEET

related