What have they done to us?

Many of us here are on the spectrum.

Many of our lives are in shambles due in no small part to autism, ADHD, Aspergers or the many other swarms of mental conditions raging through modern society.

I have my doubts that this was mere accident. What did the jews do to us? Why am I like this?

Were we singled out as targets and mind raped because we had the potential for free thought? Or are we an unforeseen side effect of their evil schemes? Discuss below.

I personally feel like we are a natural formation against the jew. We developed as societal white blood cells against the invading jews.

I'd normally tell you to pick one, but honestly these two thoughts often go hand-in-hand. Retards typically don't know how completely fucking retarded they are, as your average stormderp demonstrates.

Sage for shit thread.

friendly reminder that "autists" used to be geniuses before the great change
also report and filter all maddow posters

Can you elaborate on this great change? Iv been kinda afraid to look too hard into this stuff until now.

I'm going to drop a few redpilsl on you. It's inflammation on your brain causing your autism. Now MANY things the modern jew pushed into our daily lives hits us with this, but it's mostly dietary. I struggled with borderline autism for years that wasn't there until 2007 or so,& these things helped me immensely.

A: Eat within a 9-10 hour window when you get up, & then don't eat anything until the next day. This forces your body to fast half the day, & by doing that it gives your body a 14 hour chunk on & off to heal from pollution, digesting food, etc.

B: Eat Broccoli Sprouts & other plants from the cruciferous vegetable group at least once daily. These plants are all related & contain a chemical called sulforaphane that reduces inflammation on the brain & will let you think more clearly.

Bok Choy.
Broccoli (ESPECIALLY the sprouts)
Brussels Sprouts.
Cabbage.
Cauliflower.
Collard Greens.
Kale.

C: Cut out plastic from your home. That means no plastic cups, no plastic water bottles, no plastic period. Plastic & aluminum are just plain bad for inflammation on your brain. Period.

D: Filter your tap water, just in case. There's all sorts of bad shit in their that causes inflammation on the brain.

E: Stop eating processed sugar & flour.

This wo't work for everyone, but it's worth a shit. Hope you get your autism under control user. Good luck.

just understand that michaelangelo, had he been born today, would've been put on ritalin and forced into a public school with shitskins because he liked one thing too much and that's troubling

Thanks mate ill give that a try, especially the fasting one. I cant believe so many cultures came up with the concept of not eating for lengths of time unless there was a good benefit other than saving food.

Well think about it from a logical point of view. Mankind evolved to eat when the sun comes up, & then stop eating when the sun goes down. So that's generally the 9-10 hour window that coincides with when the sun rises & falls. We weren't eating things at night.

Looking at it another way, if your body is always digesting then you're not giving it any time to STOP digesting & heal itself.

Everyone with autism needs to be euthanized

i really hope you die tragically berkay

Aryan supremacists BTFO, looks like non-whites and proud anti-white whites (like mysylf) win again. And that's according to your own pseudoscience.

Some people just love to shitpost too, and seeing a squirming Jew is orgasmic.

Others just really fucking hate pedos though, and jews seem to be a good source of pedos.

Not really, autists generally struggle to interact with others properly to express their "geniusness".

Aspies on the other hand still can be considered geniuses. I know many consider the Talking Heads singer to be a genius. He's got assburgers.

Austist here, I never took any medication, only had an EIP with. separate room to study and test. All public schools does this.

OP is literally retarded

yes that is the idea

Is that a sperg but in straya?

cool story, imkucky. tell it again.

In the old days they were called "weirdos", not autistic or handicapped.
And some would argue the ritalin would increase his productivity.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

the muh spectrum is a way for jew psychiatrists to group odd people in with full blown retards. its a PC way to say SHIT YOUR PANTS RETARDED without sounding like an insensitive prick. oh that potato wearing a helmet slapping his neck? he's on muh spectrum. that kid that listens to headphones and plays vidya nonstop? hes on the spectum. oh that tranny faggot who stuff eggplants up his ass while wearing lingerie and a ballgag? perfectly normal goyim.

You miss understand. There are many successful people here who have met their darkness and accepted it. Those that can't won't survive.

Wrong, it's a method of selling pharmaceutical drugs for the pharmaceutical industry and spin more "food" for the psychiatry/psychology industry.

Might want to tone down the hubris a bit there.

Because of cities, user. Cities are horrible horrible mind-control tier sheep farms that interfere with the human's ability to interface with the noosphere.
As a result, all kinds of mental illnesses start taking root that have no basis in legitimate neurology and can only be explained by muh chemicals. Psychiatrists forgot Jung's research when Thorazine came out and was a quick solution to the excited delerium problem that schizophrenics face.

Study Jungian psychology as it is the only psychology that isn't jew'd to the core.
There is an 'upper layer' to reality - a collective subconscious that the modern living condition poisons.

You are not targeted by the government, this is merely a side-effect of modernity. Most people who have mental illnesses come from families that recently moved to urban environments(as in 1-2 generations)

Other causes that are neurology based can be treated with therapy and/or certain medicines that the government has unfortunately banned dude empathogens lmao.

also kanna is CUTE

also this. ADHD meds are just government grade speed, they aren't psychotropics like geodon and thorazine and aren't SSRIs.
adderall is the only dangerous one since it can make you hallucinate if you take too much / take it (((as perscribed)) ie daily.

wow, it really is all jews here. guess im out

day of the oven soon kikerinos

No, just you.

This reminds me alot of my education. I got put in the same classes as the downies and it was horrifying.

i thought Holla Forums was full of GATE'ers like me not sped cucks lmao.

this is now a GATE thread.

and pilgrim,, you ain't kidding

Nah, they're just bad medicine that don't really work that well as a treatment.
But I've heard Ritalin is to be avoided too.

correct

You got the order mixed up. The people you listed are much more likely to have enough spare time and energy to spend on politics due to the fact that the rest of their life is falling apart. This leads them to invariably either discover the jews , or something else that fills the same roll. However, the message cannot travel very far precisely because of the lack of a life that led to you discovering the jews in the first place, so it all works out for (((them))) in the end.

It is a perfect game where you are either too dull to notice what is going on, or too outside of the norm for your message to travel.

My god they really have us by the balls don't they?

Kiked or not, I sincerely like taking adderall and tripling my productivity then grinding on some vidya

I don't have a script but I was toying with the notion of getting one, reserving it for only a couple days out of the month

(me)
(also me)
Yes, I switched IP again. These posts are, indeed, mine. Just got done getting gangbanged by 50 big black cocks with a whopping size of 4 inches in length. My goal in life is to drown in semen.

I noticed that autists are more racist then other people…

hmmm gosh i wonder if this is a real organic post

I'm pretty sure celiac disease is manufactured against whites since it's so common here, and majority of people who have it are of European descent …

Also when your kiddos born, they steal their DNA with a heel prick test. Disclosure says they do genetic testing AND partake in genetic experiments on it…..

It's impossible to opt out unless home birth… threatened to call CPs on us because we wanted to refuse

If you lurked 4 years you would have these answers already, reddit.

Gluten free is just a yuppie flu, 95% of people are pretending to have it for attention.

Celiac disease could be a lack of proper yeasts in the diet due to us not drinking homemade small beer every day, and thus lacking the proper rent paying bacteria to help us digest grain better instead of it piling up inside your stomach.

Modafinil has less side effects. If you aren't actually ADHD or need to risk your brain for god and country, better to stay away from the speed.

Ass burgers is a worthwhile trade off. I will take having a 140+ IQ and knowing about the Jews over being a fucking degenerate normie any day thank you very much.

"Autist" is a joke insult. Most people here are just belligerent dumbasses.

G.A.T.E, Vaccines and ADDERALL

we are the immune system of Western Civilisation.