Who would win, a 5 man team of Ghosts, or a 5 man team of Rainbow Ops...

Who would win, a 5 man team of Ghosts, or a 5 man team of Rainbow Ops? Considering neither side has access to technology beyond the reach of the others.

I've read that since Rainbow is an international team, the USA would not send their top of the top operators because they are seen as national assets and would keep the best for their own interests, which would be Ghost Recon, which would mean they have a strength over Rainbow, however not all countries who contribute to Rainbow may follow this.

His name was Ding Chavez.

yeah no shit

The last Rainbow Six game was Raven Shield.
The last Ghost Recon game was Island Thunder.

Fine, use the teams in those games.

A 5 man R6 Raven Shield team vs a 5 Man Ghost Recon Island Thunder team.

Setting? Environment?

If in-doors, R6 operators would win.
If outdoors, GR operators would win.

Night, rain, airport hanger.

This

A singles Imperial Guardsman

What planet, and what Regiment.

If we're talking Catachan or Krieg, they're fucked hard.

R6 has heartbeat sensors, that's practically wallhacking.

8th Cadian

Krieg are all about attrition warfare. Either Cadian Kasrkin or the Tanith, maybe even Elysian drop troops.

An Imperial Guardsman is worth three men.

goku could kill 100 imperial guards

depends whether or not the ghosts have hostages or not

Demonbane, GER, Unicron, and that one bitch who is the author of reality. There I just ended your shitty little thread.

With the Emperor by his side an Imperial Guardsman gets trips!

The Ghosts' power levels have gotten really out of hand, particularly with Future Soldier and Phantoms. Now they have active camo and can see through walls and shit. Team Rainbow is too grounded to compete with that.

Who is defending and who is attacking?

i'd want 5 sam fishers anyway.

Who would win? 5 Sam Fishers or 5 Solid Snakes?
Setting: Iraqi Town with many narrow side streets

I wish due wish you dubs niggers would be permabanned

Not canon.

We are talking about Ghost Recon and its 2 expansion packs.

I still don't get one thing in "Endwar" which is the RTS genre of the "Tom Clancy" games is it that the European Enforcer Corp have Team Rainbow Vets as CO's but when it comes to the Russian Spetsnatz or the American JSOC is there not one guy who worked for Team Rainbow eventhough it is known that russians and americans have served in that anti terror unit.
Did they write it so that the Russians look even more evil because they do not want people from an international anti terror unit to serve as commanders? But why also the americans? Was the writer just too lazy to look up what nationalitys TR6 operators had?
Oh and to give some feedback on the topic The ghosts would kill a RT6 team because Ghosts are far more flexible than the average RT6 Operator ( remember we are talking about the guys who took down an entire army with tanks and snipers in Moscow with only 3 two man teams with limited reinforcements and ammunition)

But can both combined EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.