Federal Court Quietly Rules 'Assault Rifles' Not Protected by 2nd Amendment

Federal Court Quietly Rules 'Assault Rifles' Not Protected by 2nd Amendment

archive.is/Lehsx

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/assault-weapons-not-protected-second-amendment-federal-appeals-court-rules-n724106

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/307/174
myemail.constantcontact.com/Ma-Chadash-November-8–Beyond-Hebrew-School-Adult-Education-for-You-.html?soid=1101882128068&aid=zi5iS0WQOME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_C._Blake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bruce_King
brianfrosh.com/news/post/httpjewishtimescom30582for-maryland-brown-and-froshmtes2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Frosh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Harris_(judge)
nytimes.com/1994/03/20/style/weddings-pamela-harris-austin-schlick.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Thacker
am570themission.com/articles/blogs/religion-today-blog/cross-shaped-world-war-i-monument-ruled-unconstitutional
rawstory.com/2013/12/court-finds-s-c-gov-nikki-haley-violated-civil-rights-by-arresting-occupy-protesters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Franklin_Floyd
thinkprogress.org/federal-court-tells-lawmakers-to-shut-up-and-deal-with-trans-people-in-bathrooms-84fffad3ffa3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Diaz_(judge)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Wynn_Jr.
americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2017/10/virginia_federaljud.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Milano_Keenan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Gribbon_Motz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Harvie_Wilkinson_III
jewishworldreview.com/cols/wil11022017.php3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement)
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3
archive.fo/SCM8V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What this means is that sates or the feds can ban "assault weapons". Unless this ruling is repealed and overturned by the Supreme Court that is.

Not like that stopped Cali from doing it before.

Looks like this ruling was back on or before the 22nd of this month. I'm supprised we haven't had any other threads on it. Good catch OP.

dead judges can't make rulings

It probably wasn't challenged in the same way. It seems like this being at the federal level is more important though because it gives other states the go ahead as well as the feds themselves.

Who sends Soldiers into wars with semiautos?

So Federal Court is willfully breaking the constitution?

Why are they not in jail?

Most infantry use semi / burst fire weapons. Not really full auto anymore.

This was already the precedent when the assault weapons ban under Cunton(male) was enacted. Law is a big circus quite honestly, and regardless of the spirit of the law any little arguable linguistic loophole will be abused by these worms to get what they want (as has been the case for fifty years).

I find that point less so important than this: where the fuck in the 2nd amendment, which explicitly names militias (aka soldiers), does it say no weapons of war?

THE SUPREME COURT RULED ON THIS IN 1939 WHEN THE NFA WAS CHALLENGED IN UNITED STATES VS MILLER
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/307/174

I am not sure if you are refering to the NFA act, but if so I would point you here:

But the whole purpose of 2A is to wage war against a corrupt tyrannical government…

These are leftist judges. Even if it explicitly stated exactly that, they would play word games to try to void it. The left talks about the constitution being a "living document", meaning that it means whatever the leftist at the time wants it to. So basically these words have no meaning to them.

user, arguing over law is like arguing against a post-modernist. There is no concrete victory condition for an argument in it. This is nothing new since the old Cunton ban. The wording from the NFA ban is similar, and it should also demonstrate to you how law really has no concreteness to it. If some kikey lawyers and other government officials decide something is true in law then the only people left to dissent are themselves, and they won't do that. The reason Jackson told the courts to fuck themselves was because of this retarded circular system.

How did they come up with those numbers? Did they pick that number from a hat?

If you go to gun broker and count the number of manufacturers of semi-autos and then divide by two you get close to 45. If you round to a multiple of five (people bad with numbers always think in terms of fives and tens) then you get to 45.

They were given a list of guns that sounded scary, then picked out scary looking guns and created a new list.
Firearm bans are idiotic at best because it encourages black market manufacturers with no chain of custody and record of construction.

Tick tock motherfuckers.

Dear God… why don't we have an ample supply of them for DOTR?

You're not "extending" anything, you traitors, you'd just be upholding what's in the fucking Constitution. By doing this, you not only don't extend, you restrict, but of course you know that damn well.

I'm so fucking sick of the "I can't understand basic English" shtick from the Left on the 2nd amendment. If you passed 1st grade English, you can understand what that simple, straightforward sentence means, but they all play dumb for political reasons. How do they get normies to go along with it, though? How the fuck can anyone hear their interpretation of the 2nd amendment, read the amendment themselves, and go "yeah, that sounds like it's what it means"?

The talmud

What did he mean by this?

cat's out of the bag. good luck collecting them, FEDniggers

Just like in other AWBs they finger specific guns (and their derivatives) from specific manufacturers to make it easier to enact a de facto semi-auto ban. If they just say "all automatic rifles" then that's much easier to shoot down than "and this one because it was used in a shooting, and this one because it's the same model with a muzzle brake, and…". Even if some of the individual restrictions get shot down it's still that much more difficult to scuttle the whole thing.

If I recall correctly they try to pick the ones that are most used in crimes for some odd reason. I guess they don't think they can pass a straight ban by feature or something.

Civilian semi autos are weapons of war the same way that this is a tank.

This is how the jews get their way. They own the system that would put them in jail and thus never see justice. They make the system serve them.

At the same time this is what will be their undoing when whites take back the government and do away with shabbos goyim. What most normalfags believe is that somehow a government has to have everything bureaucratically in place before anything gets done when in reality the only thing that works is people taking action. Jews take advantage of the facade of law by making it serve them. Whites need to remember that their system serves the people. When the time comes for a real and actual holocaust of the jews, there doesn't need to be a ruling or a law, it will be done because it has to be done.

Oh look the FBI is here trying to radicalize Americans again. Wave to the FBI kids!

They could take the pay for all of congress for a month and just buy all of those gun out of stock to make a better effect, I think.

Picture this:

High Speed Vehicles need to be banned due to their high use of fuel and increased risk of death. A team a highly trained politicians have created a list of car parts deemed too dangerous for normal car use. The team of trained politicians are from the American Amish League and haven't operated a car before.

Here is there list of car parts to be banned, having an excess of two of these parts in your car will make it a High Speed Vehicle and it will be heavily restricted and require special permits to own and operate.

This is basically how basically "assault weapons" are defined. They literally pull random shit out of their ass and ban it, no matter what the function of it is.

oh really you fucking sycophant it does not say that anywhere, it rules the exact fucking opposite.
The phrase "weapons of war" appears exactly in one sentence, on page 47, in the entire 157 page opinion. It reads: “Some general knowledge of firearms is important to the public welfare; because it would be impossible, in case of war, to organize promptly an efficient force of volunteers unless the people had some familiarity with weapons of war.
refer to where Alito explicitedly clarifies and shuts down the LOWER COURTS ability to interpret shit anyway they want

per Scalia in Columbia v Heller, pic related just substitute handgun for the 45 guns mentioned in the article. jude Robert King needs check precedence

What gets me about Heller is the Left's use of it as "until Heller in 2008, the 2nd amendment didn't even cover an individual right to bear arms! They made that up out of thin air in 2008!"

Fuck off. The 2nd amendment always provide the right of the people to bear arms. It's in the amendment verbatim. The reason there was no ruling that explicitly stated it until 2008 is because nobody was fucking deficient enough in basic language skills to doubt that for the first ~200 years of this nation's existence. Nobody challenged the individual right to own guns because it was fucking obvious that it was there in the 2nd amendment, clear as day.

The Supreme Court not having ruled on a right doesn't mean that the right didn't exist until the ruling. That's not how it works. Look at fag marriage as a leftist example. The logic was that the Constitution always protected faggotry, but now the court was acknowledging it for the first time. The right wasn't created; it always existed. Fuck I hate these deliberately obtuse marxists.

Note while that is a great example, leftists want to ban privately 9wned vehicles to all but the rich and will shill for internet controlled vehicles which will be prone to (((malfunction))) based deaths of people who happen to be against globalism.

because nobody was fucking effective enough in basis pilpul skills

IFTFY

Of course, I didn't want to get into very single minor detail. I didn't want to write a paper.

Harvard Method.

You mean like the fucking muskets the founders used you cunts? Tech evolves.

WE THE PEOPLE
must protect our rights. This is what a tyrannical government looks like. It's happening.

The tyranny is not evenly distributed, but that doesn't matter. ZOG is cancer, and unless TGEoM can pull off a miracle the United States is terminally ill. She will die withim the next 20 years.

The Tree of Liberty thirsts. Death to the tyrants who aim to strip away our rights. They will never ever stop. Ever. They will chip away until there is nothing left.

UNLESS THEY ARE HANGED FROM THE HIGHEST YARDARM

Good. Countries like America, China, Russia, and India need to die right fucking now. They're nothing, but hives for ZOG.

get the fuck out nigger

I reject your restriction on all wheel drive on the virtue of the Subaru "They Lived" campaign. I'm not sure what would happen if the air bag deployed on my 21 year old Legacy but I imagine a cloud of dust and some moths flying around.

Given that, it's a tool that can be used or abused. On a daily basis I can run down countless pedestrians or I can fulfill a more narrow mission to arrive at my place of employment. Sometimes I exceed the posted speed limit. Should Subarus be regulated by the same standards of AR-15s? They are both machines that are capable of horrendous damage yet fill a niche purpose in a law abiding person's life.

Protip: SKS rifles are exempt in the current legislation proposal not because the gun control activists think they are acceptable but because it will be easier to get broader powers in the future once they can get rid of the evil AR rifles.

Sorry I insulted one of your mutt counties listed.

Because the government is trying to fuck you over. Democracy, freedom, rights etc… those are just roadblocks. If the government could do away with elections, even if it was still unconstitutional, they would

WE MUST BECOME SOVEREIGN CITIZENS ONCE AGAIN, AS STATED IN THE CONSTITUTION THERE COMES A TIME WHEN THE PEOPLE MUST RISE UP AND SHED THE SHACKLES OF A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT, THAT TIME IS NOW!

>>Federal Court Quietly Rules last year 'Assault Rifles' Not Protected by 2nd Amendment

So you're saying not enough noise was being made about it. I agree. So we're making noise now and it relates to the current attempts at gun grabbing. Thanks for helping with the discussion. The clarity you offer is to be commended.

The Supreme court will probably overturn this

(1)
Hi FBI.

One can hope so. Maybe Ginsberg will be asleep the whole time and vote in favor of overturning because she just woke up and was in the mood to overturn anything. That would be funny because after the backlash she would have to retire and be replaced by someone of at least nominal conservative credentials.

Reported for paid shill and ban evasion.

No, you're FBI when you tell others to do it when you don't do it yourself. Try and keep up next time?

No just if you advocate random ISIS-tier violence, the FBI is notorious for cultivating extremists and violent agitators, and providing them with tools to carry out their fantasies.
We are already winning, why sperge out ISIS style? You're a boomer too, probably a fucking Jewish lesbian.
Do you ever get hard when you end up participating in the prosecution of some vulnerable white person? It must get you hard.

This, ladies and gentleman, is a shill. It's a boomer, a cuck, and also dickless. It can't do anything to anybody, it can just try to arrange some shit to happen. If you work for the FBI and you manage to get a US citizen to commit violence, even if it takes years and several psyops and infiltrating their circle of friends, you get a medal.

Typical Chinese-paid subverter working with Israel.

…. Fucking WHAT?

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT IF NOT FOR THE CITIZENRY TO HAVE WEAPONS OF WAR!?

They once were, user, goddamn commie fuckers

WHAT
WHAT IS HAPPENING
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A SECOND AMENDMENT IF NOT FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO WEAPONS OF WAR!?

YES, THAT!

Bin that rock, citizen.

Kinda, yeah. Baker makes a decent point. Not enough people realize every home had a musket in it. Every male of age had a musket. But that's what you get when you try and gloss over history that matters when you want to push an agenda to ruin a country.

My car doesn't qualify as a High Speed Vehicle. This must be what it's like to be a fudd.

2A literally says "militia" in it. If kikes want it this way they get it - war. We knew it was coming. DYAFTB.

>myemail.constantcontact.com/Ma-Chadash-November-8–Beyond-Hebrew-School-Adult-Education-for-You-.html?soid=1101882128068&aid=zi5iS0WQOME
I'M GETTING A BLIP ON THE JEWDAR CAP'N!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_C._Blake
WE'RE GETTING ANOTHER READING CAP'N!

See also:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bruce_King

REMINDER

>brianfrosh.com/news/post/httpjewishtimescom30582for-maryland-brown-and-froshmtes2

If he's so fucking proud of it, why has it been scrubbed from his wikiJew page?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Frosh

user, that's totally besides the point.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT EXISTS SO THAT WE MAY DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT.
If we do not have 'weapons of war', how are we supposed to defend ourselves against a state which has a fuckhueg standing army and access to the top-end of modern weapons of war?

THIS SHIT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND I FEEL LIKE I'M ON CRAZY PILLS

Because they shoot super sekrit nuke tipped rounds.

Even if they were, even if they somehow managed to convince people to only use primitive "weapons of the time." Forget the musket. Field tips and broadheads go through vests and you will get more shots off. Limit their range advantage where you can, cover, concealment, innawoods, etc. even modern black powder severely hinders you. It's great for hunting and having those feels but fuck it's lousy for defending yourself unless your opponent also has shit that requires him to not shoot you back while you're fucking around reloading.
We don't do that standing in lines being shot dead shit because it was fucking stupid.

No it isn't beside the point. It is part of it. You should take a break.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Harris_(judge)
>nytimes.com/1994/03/20/style/weddings-pamela-harris-austin-schlick.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Thacker
>am570themission.com/articles/blogs/religion-today-blog/cross-shaped-world-war-i-monument-ruled-unconstitutional
>rawstory.com/2013/12/court-finds-s-c-gov-nikki-haley-violated-civil-rights-by-arresting-occupy-protesters/

No, it isn't user, and you should eat a fat nigger cock for saying otherwise.

The 2nd Amendment exists to provide citizens access to weapons of war to defend themselves against tyranny. Whether its a modern day musket or not is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT and ignores the explicit purpose with which the Amendment was included.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Franklin_Floyd
>thinkprogress.org/federal-court-tells-lawmakers-to-shut-up-and-deal-with-trans-people-in-bathrooms-84fffad3ffa3/
The Fourth Circuit’s majority opinion by Judge Henry Franklin Floyd, an Obama appointee, relies primarily on the Department of Education’s interpretation of this regulation governing segregated bathroom facilities. “When a school elects to separate or treat students differently on the basis of sex,” according to the Department, “a school generally must treat transgender students consistent with their gender identity.” A trans man is a man and a trans woman is a woman.

the US had an assault weapons ban for like 15 yrs starting in ~'94

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Diaz_(judge)

Most people do not actually read the second amendment until they have heard numerous inaccurate interpretations beforehand. By the time they finally read it they are unable to correctly interpret it.

The same phenomenon probably applies to many things.

Winning looks like giving up your guns and going to FEMA camps, right?

gas yourself double nigger torpedo
well that statement is true,, dead judges cant do anything at all really… but i suggest you actually go out and target judges and shoot them with intent to murder

t. the fucking fbi

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Wynn_Jr.
americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2017/10/virginia_federaljud.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Milano_Keenan

that second pic… this woman abuses children i bet

Antifa will be doing that you dipshit.

Hi FBI, oh yes sign me up to your schemes, provide me with all the equipment and contects, etc.

You're so clever and not boomers, this is all entirely new. I heard swastikas were found on the bullets used at the totally real shooting this past week, Heil Hitler and all that.

You're very smart, and you're not a traitor destined to hang and then go to hell.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Gribbon_Motz

How do you make a militia without weapons of war?

THAT'S THE WHOLE GOD DAMN FUCKING POINT OF 2A YOU FUCKING KIKES

i've been waiting for the easy shot trumps been lining up for himself to convince people he's /ourguy/ - he'll overturn it and all the jews will go "SEE I TOLD YOU HES OUR GUY DURR DURR" i bet you 1000% it's just more jewish tricks

trump is a fucking antiwhite kike

come back when it's the real shit schlomo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Harvie_Wilkinson_III
From 1996 to 2003, Wilkinson served as the court's chief judge, but still managed to write and publish his fourth book, One Nation Indivisible: How Ethnic Separatism Threatens America (1997)
In 2006, Wilkinson penned an op-ed article in the Washington Post, castigating both the left and right on the issue of gay marriage. Writing that the "American constitutional tradition" has been a "chief casualty in the struggle over same-sex marriage", Wilkinson opined that marriage should be regulated through ordinary legislative means and opposed "the rush to constitutionalize" the dispute.
>jewishworldreview.com/cols/wil11022017.php3

joined.

in the judgment as to the Fourteenth Amendment due process claim.

In conclusion: These 'people' are fucking trash.

And I'm angry about it.

Dare point out that the courts effectively invented a right to sodomy and they flip their shit.

No, they have had so many decades of dumbing down the population that they are unable to actually understand the English in the Constitution, and unwilling to read the writings and history of the founding fathers; because "muh ebil white men". There are people walking around thinking the 2nd Amendment is only about muskets or hunting.

Shut the fuck up Torfag, we all know you're on Tor because you got banned. You're not fooling anyone.

The problem with this stance, is that the US is a country much like every other western country. A captive population ruled by people hostile to them. Yes, they have a higher amount of zogbots than everyone else and yes, the top is taken over completely by zog, but the people there are still the only guarantee left for a possibility of turning the tide both there and in Europe. It has to start in the US because they're the only armed population. If they manage to disarm them, it's basically over and marxist "utopia" is inevitable.

Therefore, as much as one can be disgusted by the US for all the problems their zogbottery have caused in the west, the only rational course of action is to help build the fire under this issue. And if zog actually starts going for the guns, go help the burgers who will fight do so.

just to play devils apple kit, does that mean we should have access to rpgs and apaches equipped with hellfire missiles? because that would be badass.

Actually, yes. Citizens militias should have the opportunity to own weapons in proportion to whatever anyone else is able to. How else are they going to insure that some tyrannical force doesn't take over? Obviously this is what the burger founding fathers meant as well, why else would they use the general term "arms?" If they just meant guns, they'd have said guns.

This is much of the problem, actually. The second amendment has already been perceptually cucked over a long period of time. Them coming for weak shit like automatic rifles is just the final push for them.

It sure does user.

Checkd for Torfag still being a faggot, but a less annoying faggot.
This. This right fucking here.
We already lost the 2nd Amendment.
Its gone.
Just like the 1st Amendment.

They're already gone.
The Constitution is already dead.

the bag of murder tools… i mean totally normal stuff is in drop point delta, proceed just like we did in burma, except use green smoke to signal instead of blue

So what is Maryland going to now? Will this attempt gun confiscation on the Maryland population? I sure hope! This will go just swimmingly! Do PUSSIES TRY TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLE'S GUN FUCKING PUSSIES

Nah, won't be a problem at all. They just need a convenient naturalor "natural" disaster to soften up the subjects to the idea of giving em up for rations of drinking water. Worked last time.

Nah, won't be a problem at all. They just need a convenient naturalor "natural" disaster to soften up the subjects to the idea of giving em up for rations of drinking water. Worked last time.

LOL! And risk hurting the consumers? Corporations rely Blind Dumb MORONIC Consumer base. The scenerio you suggest is going to go over well with the Walmarts Amazons and the Best Buys of the world. AGAIN I SAY DO IT PUSSIES

You're drunk.

You're drunk

What is more likely Im drunk or you are just a fucking retard? *Hint* This is a rhetorical question. Rhetorical is a big word for you, I know! Its called a dictionary

Most of the world. Fully auto's have been found to be less effective than semi's. Soldiers will just get on the ground and spray their rifle all over the place. Wasting a shit ton of ammo and probably creating a few "friendly fire" deaths.

Traitorous scum needs to learn it’s not welcome. So sick of seeing news like this. When will something be done about these “courts”?

Absurd. Weapons of war are the only weapons that the second amendment applies to directly.

Well of course the best option is to do nothing, have everything taken away, and cry about it.

Retards.

those leftykikes try to draw their own interpretation of 2A by claiming it only applies to militias.

Ok, so I identify as a militia then lol.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>bans "weapons of war"
Name one country that actually uses the AR-15 in combat operations. Pro-tip: there are none.

I recently crashed my 90's Legacy wagon when someone (also in a legacy) pulled in front of me. I was going 40mph, and hit them on the rear driver's side. No airbags deployed. My car still runs perfectly, and their's is totaled (2006 piece of shit).

Actually, there was a book published just a few years before 1776, and in it a British jurist claimed, and without anyone criticizing him (though they criticized him in other areas) that all individuals, not mere citizens, have the absolute right to arms suitable for taking on an oppressive regime. Pic related. His name is Sir William Blackstone, and you must read the unannotated original version (it's on Gutenberg)… well, I could yammer on, but rest assured the right to arms for taking on the government was precisely what they meant (they weren't talking about self-defense, as they didn't realize America would turn into nigger spic land).

And, please, stop considering minor concessions problematic. An age restriction and banning of slid fires is a bone we can throw, to keep from losing all rights. As Carlin said, we only have a set of temporary privileges, there are no real rights, except in theory. Yes, compromise sucks. But it is my right as a White Person to have and use cunning. Let us be shrewd as snakes and innocent as doves!!!

That would be like saying Jews are de facto illegal because slavery is illegal and usury is debt driven slavery.

Le 2nd Amendment is for trap shooting and deer hunting!

Stop using your shriveled balls and flappy gut to think up some weasely way of being a weak cowardly bitch who "will die but not today!" and go fuck some shit up for once in your womanly life.
Innocent as a fucking dove, my god I almost threw up this delicious fucking hamburger in rice shit meal I made reading that. And something something weasel dick has to fuck 5/10's with his snake's 'shrewdness' to get any and thinks his opinions is worth a flying fuck.
Think like a man and then get back to us.

SOMEBODY BAN THIS WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION OMG THINK OG BABIES

Shall not be infringed you fucking kike.

I assume this meme is to counter the self-defence reason for possessing a firearm?

republican in the white house seems eager to help so why not

Or maybe that's because you couldn't train your fuckwit soldiers to use sprayfire to a tactical advantage, not as a mindless knee-jerk reaction to taking fire.

Considering that the "Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16" is literally the military designation of the particular "Colt Armalite AR-15" variant the military chose to adopt, that statement stretches the truth a bit.

fuck, all cars are in this condition, since they can reach that speed in free fall

We 1990s again?

^ Russians.

Note how they don't explain how having a hard-line position will result in more gun freedom. Rather, it shall, as all white men may observe, being the race superior of intellect, result in fewer, for, women are weak on guns, and are calling for action. As we saw in Alabama, there are certain limits to Republican women.

Now, a hard-line position like above may sound like a legitimate position of an American, but alas it is not, they are Russians, who push an overly hard-nosed (to a stupid extent) version of "I'M A BIG FAT BABY AND I DEMAND MY WAY NOW" politics.

McCain is a communist.

That old dust fart needs to die already

Why is that dumb when republikikes are just as bad? Maybe it's you that's dumb.

Republican women are weak on guns. Maybe 5% are strongly in favor of gun rights increasing. The rest are at least ambivalent, and many (enough to be necessary to win elections) want to see at least some action.

No "action" on safety, no election wins, November, 2020.

That's how it is. The TV owns your hos.

image related:

Well, good luck with all that.

You are merely issuing insults, Russian. You aren't even attempting to answer this crucial question. And that's simply because you're nothing but a Russian shill :^)

But at least its a

Reasonable

cuck on the 2nd and 1st….

And its just for the safety and security of all, yep. Just for your own safety.

Fucking people these days, give me back true freedoms and all the risk of death and dismemberment that comes with it.

MUH GUNS

SERIOUSLY IF THEY TAKE YOUR GUNS THEY WILL FLOOD YOU'RE TOWN WITH Religion of Cuck™ICTERORISTS THAT WILL KILL RAPE AND DESTROY YOU AND IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO CONFRONT THE SHITSKINS AT THE SAME TIME THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE A FIRE ARM IS TO SIGN YOUR LIFE AWAY JOIN THE MILITARY TO FIGHT ON THE BEHALF OF ISRAEL TO DESTROY THE MIDDLE EAST FOR THEM WHILE AT HOME YOUR FAMILYS ARE SURROUNDED BY TERRORIST TRYING TO RAPE AND MURDER THEM … partly true…

AND ALSO SAY GOODBYE TO THE 1st AMENDMENT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT WITHOUT THE 2nd TO PROTECT IT """"

FOUNDING FATHERS GREEN TEXT IN RED TEXT 'hay freedom of speech and shit how we gonna protect it I know GUNS if any one wants to shut us up we will take up ARMS brilliant any othe ideas YAH only white people can become CITIZENS 😆

you're a virgin aren't you?

That's idea. That's the entire god damned idea of the 2nd Amendment. It's not for hunting. It's not for protection against criminals. It's for making war on tyrants. It's not mysterious. It's not poorly worded and confusing. These black-robed high priests are out of control.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So is there an obvious tipping point or are we just getting slow boiled into accepting more infringement?

they've been slow boiling Americans out of gun rights for almost a century now with no significant blowback so I would say yes

Checked torpedo dubs
MOLON LABE

Check and HEIL

Checked - never

This is it my man , consider it tipped. No one will stop what's happening

No real violent blowback, no. But in fairness the NRA won a lot of victories for us. There's a reason the libs hate them and Congress is terrified of them.

When the 2nd amendment was written, private citizens owned WARSHIPS with dozens and dozens of cannons on them, capable of leveling a seaside town.

Kill yourself faggot

Gee maybe because the entire country is run by Jews.

nothing wrong with what he said

Nobody cares about republicucks or women you fucking retard.

Second amendment is for hunting, goy.

Apparently the horse-faced niggress mayor of Baltimore is pushing for banning the POSSESSION of any magazines over 10rd.

It was supposedly debated on Feb 22, but nothing has happened. Typical nigger designed law. No grandfather clause, just a blanket ban, immediately making thousands of people felons overnight.

Hopefully this dumb idea dies like most gun laws, but if not, the shitshow in Baltimore will be epic. Are they really going to try and confiscate? Think the niggers with stolen guns with 20rd mags are just going to hand them in?

ALMOST TIME FOR THE 2A TO SERVE ITS PURPOSE

At what point are you burgers going to do somthing?
Iv read a lot of you say its when they try to take your funs.

There are multiple reason for this:

There is no downside for the left to be shilling so hard for gun control. Just like when they were so anti-war under Bush, but as soon as King Nigger got into office it didn't matter if he bombed hospitals and started new conflicts.

Fuck I quoted the wrong post:

Chekd

or NY, CT, NJ, and MN

Speaking of rope. It needs an attachment to vault rope over tree limbs.

In 1789 every weapon carried by a solider or officer was legal to own, rifle, musket, saber, lance, even cannon.
Now the only thing a solider carries that is legal for a private citizen to own is a service pistol. Automatic weapons, grenades, rpgs all illegal. You can not make a modern militia with modern legal weapons. Banning rpgs is the 18th century equivalent of banning bayonets.

Why do they say "security of a free State" instead of "security of a State"? It's too complicated for goyim. Better ask a jew to interpret it.

Totally subjective leftist bullshit jargon, nothing factual about it, only backed by emotional nonsense.
Which is all they'll float this total horse shit rights infringement on.
We have to get rid of people who have this mindset and reset the nation, they are trying to accelerate into a conflict at this point.

they also use batons and 1911 pistols (as well as other pistols) are those not weapons of war as well? are we going to start banning sticks?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement)
oh.
nevermind.

Its because assault rifle has an actual definition, and they want to conflate semi-auto and full auto. hence how they always talk about semi-auto as if it means automatic and call them assault weapons.

AR-15 semi-auto, M-16 select fire, including automatic fire. very different. Calling them the same, because they have the same caliber and manufacturer is stretching the truth. especially considering the AR-15 exists because the m-16 is illegal, because its an automatic weapon

laws banning hand grenades as weapons of mass destruction should be challenged as they are standard issue to infantrymen and as such are essential to forming a militia. then buildup from there, i want an attack helicopter.

we cant really argue that the 2nd amendment is being obeyed when we arent allowed to bear a handgun without consent from our local government office.

Average USA TV consumption a few years ago, 36 hours per week. Has slipped slightly as people have shifted toward watching Hulu/etc from devices other than a TV.
Average TV consumption for children is much less than for adults.
Average TV consumption for adult males is less than for adult females.
Try to wrap your ahead around just how much jew programming the average adult female is getting.

what?

So, What's an assault rifle?
Pretty much everything according to (((THEM)))
So, (((they))) define what one is, and then, in the future, the definition will change to include everything.
GAS THEM ALL

math

Note, they never officially say assault rifle, but assault weapon or assault style rifle; this is because assault rifle has a definition, a select fire rifle firing an intermediate caliber round. they use definition-less weasel words to conflate two unlike things, a classic Jewish strategy. the point is to make people think scary military weapon, even when the gun has nothing to do with war.

I want to slap these idiots.

BUMP

well, the AR platform has… its the same lower receiver. but absolutely not that configuration. but hey, if being used in the branch of the military is a qualification, they still use bolt action rifles, batons, knives, pistols, and plenty other weapons that are available for civilian use. what about an ebr?
Also, what about previous weapons of war like the 1903 and civilian versions of the tommy gun and m14? or the m1 garand?
do foreign weapons of war count? like the kar98? civilian version of the STG44 chambered in 22lr?
what about the AK variants? what about civilian versions and saiga rifles?

where do these fuckers draw the line? oh wait, that was their fucking intention from the start

these treasonous kikes want to ban all of these

are you implying that these kikes were ever part of our nation? just because you have a tapeworm, doesnt mean that tapeworm is part of you.

Your knowledge of firearms history is pretty wanting.

there's kikes and their massive treasonous following, good point.

just like the UK though the endgoal is to totally disable the population. after gun's are outright banned they'll go for knives and any other weapon, to the point where just like the UK you can't buy a plastic knife, and that story recently where shitskins busted into the guy's home and he had to defend himself with furnature while they had machette's (illegal in the uk i'm sure).

Self-defense is illegal in the UK. The state doesn’t quite articulate it in such a manner but without exaggeration this is the case. The mandated course of action if you are under attack is to be assaulted/ raped/ killed and wait for the police to arrive. Before using improvised weaponry (like a piece of furniture or even a fist) you have to seriously consider the equity of such an action. Yes you may avoid a beating but you will receive a custodial sentence for assault (even in the case of defending yourself against an intruder who has forced themselves onto your property).

It is no way to live. It is soul crushing and this can happen to you. I implore every American to do everything within their means to protect their right to self-defense. It’s too late for us in all honesty but you have a chance. I don’t want you to experience this hell.

the M-16 was developed prior to the Vietnam war to serve as the american assault rifle.
What do i not know about the AR-15?

It should be stated even more plainly: in US v. Miller the Supreme Court ruled that only weapons of war are protected by the Second Amendment. This pissant district court ruling is a direct contradiction. also, "muh hunting and sporting purposes" can get fucked… the government can constitutionally ban your bolt action .22LR plinking rifle that has a wood stock, but has no constitutional ability to infringe on private ownership of full auto M4s w/ grenade launchers

Except that semi-auto rifles are not weapons of war, select-fire machine guns are.

And US vs Miller determined that military weapons ARE specifically protected by the 2nd Amendment and the only reason Miller's sawed-off shotgun could be regulated by the NFA was because it wasn't used by the military.

And then, you know, the 2nd Amendment itself is pretty fucking clear about what kind of arms and for what purpose are protected. The Federalist Papers and personal letters of the people who wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights were also pretty damn clear.

So this entire case is based on approximately 37 varieties of bullshit.

There is no such thing as an "assault weapon."
An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle, not a semi-auto only. A StG44 is an assault rifle, an AR15 is not.

Also pretty damn retarded since SBS are used in military applications frequently, or at least are certainly marketed to them.

totally

To play devil's advocate, that wasn't the case in 1934 when the idea of a "breaching weapon" was still the better part of a century away, and the military utility of shotguns in general were being questioned. Nearly everyone in the Ordnance Dept. at that time was focused on ensuring that infantrymen could engage from the longest distance possible, and the tasks that the rifles of the day were inefficient for proved to be the domain of the submachine gun, an extremely new weapon system at the time and one that, circa 1934, did not have the proven military credentials in America they do today.

All being said, a restriction of SBSs and silencers (tools only for criminals and assassins, by the standard of the day, with no proven military utility) stand ups to the "military utility" test, at least in 1934. Does it hold up today? Of course not, but a much better argument is that, according to the courts, the 2A only protects weapons with military utility, so why are SBRs (shorty boltguns, SMGs, and handguns with stocks that meet the legal definition of rifle according to the NFA had been in use by military's for years prior) MGs (in official use by the US Army since 1904, in unofficial use since before that) and DDs (hand grenades are as old as gunpowder, and cannons with exploding shot only slightly younger) banned along with the tools of bank robbers and assassins?

Yes, I am an extremely shitty devil's advocate.

Former Maine sniper here, I guess the Remington 700 short action (m40a3) that I used in Afghanistan is a weapon of war so No more bolt actions.
I guess the Benelli M4 shotgun that I used when I was an 0351 means that shotguns are weapons of war so more shotguns either.
The same goes for the Beretta 92 (m9), and the OKC3S bayonet (Knife.)

There is no way this can seriously be a legal argument.

ironically enough the courts have ruled in the past that the 2nd Amendment ONLY protects so-called "weapons of war"

"Militia" is literally the 4th fucking word.

"Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16" was the military's designation for a service weapon they adopted, which was presented and marked by the manufacturer (Colt), as a "Colt ArmaLite AR-15". The fact that "AR-15" in common parlance generally means "semi-automatic AR-pattern rifle in 5.56/.223" has zero bearing whatsoever on the historical fact that the AR-15 was a fully automatic rifle from its inception, being essentially a scaled-down AR-10, and that semi-automatic variants are just that; variants of a fully automatic weapon modified to be legal for the civilian market. If you really want a nail in the coffin, I can point out that many of the early rifles (models 601 and 602) issued to troops were in fact stamped "Colt ArmaLite AR-15" and that the USAF was using rifles with AR-15 stamps into the 90s. To say that the AR-15 is semi-automatic (much less to loudly and unequivocally declare it in an argument) without further qualifying statements is objectively and egregiously incorrect, as is the statement that no military uses them or has ever used them and the latter statement in particular is extremely intellectually dishonest.

It's kinda retarded.
What is the objective definition of "weapon of war" that doesn't ban all guns?
A musket clearly is a weapon of war. (Revolutionary War)
A handgun clearly is a weapon of war (All Soldiers carry a sidearm)
A rifle clearly is a weapon of war (See Finland defending itself during the Winter War with bolt action rifles)
A semi-automatic weapon is clearly a weapon of war (See M1 Garand in WW2)
A fully automatic weapon is clearly a weapon of war (See modern American soldiers)

Like how the fuck does the 2nd amendment not cover "weapons of war" in such a way that weapons of war won't cover all firearms?

There are many firearms that are essentially useless for organized combat. Virtually all rifles in calibers such as .22LR/.17HMR/etc., rifles and pistols for which ammunition is not available (either relatively or absolutely), black powder weapons, bench-rest rifles, high-power handguns, most sporting shotguns, safari rifles… the list goes on.

Yeah,obsolete, low grade, inferior soviet made mosin nagants.
Webm of russian nagant trials
(brand new rifles btw). bolshevik

Acht-chuh-lly, what they were really trying to say is "right of the people to keep… …arms, shall… …be infringed." It says it right there, it's a living document! If George Washington was alive today he'd be a democrat,!11!!

I've been thinking of an interesting hypothetical Holla Forums

What if say, a country was to put into their bill or rights a second amendment that went as follows:

Then some time later in CY+ 3 people in government say "They just intended it to protect the right of people to drive. Every year 5,419,000 crashes are committed in our communities, resulting in 30,000 fatalities (pause) every (pause) year. Thousands of which are our children, young girls with dreans to change the world, stripped that dream, the American dream, every (pause, sad face) day. We're not here to take your cars away, cars are a part of American culture. People will still have cars, and they can still take them to race track as the founders of the country intended. However these deaths of poor children won't stop unless we take action to regulate cars. We need to have common sense reform for car ownership, no one needs a formula one style 980 horse power, fully semi-automatic injection race-engine. The founders of this country created this amendment before there were high volume capacity formula one style vehicles. They had crank start 10hp engines like your grandpa uses when he would go around the block. They couldn't have ever imagined the newest and deadlines formula one style attack-vehicles we have in our communities today. No one needs to drive to work, thats what the police buses are for, but people can still have their cars and use them as is their right, to drive in laps on a flat track."

SAY IT WITH ANONS

COLD DEAD HANDS

Stupidest fucking shit in a long time, "assault" and "military" are just meaningless jargon buzzwords used to trick alarm bells in uneducated normie faggots.
Grandpa's old wooden rifle is a boom tube that fires the exact same angry bee's as "muh scary SALT rifle" and in many cases have or expand capacity all the same.
I also don't care what the military has or doesn't have, irrelevant.
Just because modern rifles are capable of easily having attachments doesn't justify further scrutiny, a gun is a gun, and the majority of shootings are with pistols so shut the fuck up.
Meaningless ineffective gun "control" as usual.

The fuck?
Not

What is commonly refereed to as an AR-15 is said variant, and automatic fire capability makes a significant difference. the variant of the semi-auto commonly refereed to as the AR-15 has never been used by ant army.

Though sweet gun autism

I'm retarded, the variant of the rifle commonly refereed to as the AR-15 has nev er been used by ant army.

The court is conservative. It's likely to get over-turned.

We've had enough of that already. These bitches seem to think everything that's not broken needs to be burned and replaced with nigger shit.

Women constantly trying to change things inevitably leads to things getting worse.

MS13 mugshot #16427

I guess this means all funs are b&

Look at this smoking gun evidence that Congress is connected to the Parkland false flag.

First, look at this thread:

That bill is pending in Congress. It's moving forward now. It calls "white supremacism" or, essentially, anyone on the right, a "domestic terrorist." That's seriously unconstitutional and oppressive legislation right there.

IMPORTANT: THE BILL WAS PUSHED FORWARD IN CONGRESS ON 2/14, THE DAY OF THE FALSE FLAG SHOOTING.

2/14 was the day the ADL, media, etc. were claiming Cruz was affiliated with some "white supremacist" org.

THE IMPLICATION IS, (((SOMEBODY))) ORCHESTRATED THIS SHOOTING TO MOVE THIS LEGISLATION FORWARD.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4918/all-actions?r=3

archive.fo/SCM8V

it's basically a HUMVEEE

REEEEEEEE

Who in the fuck could even seriously argue "only muskets?" Every one of these fucking idiotic arguments is a lie. It says ARMS. That means EVERY GODDAMN WEAPON.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The government is already treasonous sons of whores that have enacted a tyranny. Any weapon restriction is a violation of the second amendment. Any speech restriction is a violation of the first.

We tried to be reasonable for far too long.

Trump can feel free to pass anti gun legislation. The SCOTUS is going to strike down muh states roights

Personal arms which can resist an oppressive government, most especially 'assault rifles', are specifically protected by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, which is the must fundamental agreement holding our society together. That was exactly the undeniable intent of the Nation's Founders.

Any judge who wants to change the interpretation of our Constitution is attempting to subvert the rule of law, and should be removed from the bench forthwith. Justice is supposed to be carried out with all appreciable speed.

We wouldn't need a Second Amendment, we wouldn't need abunch of lethal battle arms, if the Left (commies by another name…) wasn't constantly pushing and altering our Nation in correspondence with their dictums. Were the Left to back the fuck off, dry up and go away, then cooler heads would prevail. Alas, that won't happen.

Load up, guns n ammo boys. Drop your cocks and grab your socks. These indoctrinated Lefties are gonna have to be fought, with guns, in the streets. And they win, they'll start World War 3 with Russia to cover their crimes. So they'd better get their asses handed to them.

This isn't what I thought was in store for life, I had hopes n dreams that didn't include civil war, but this is what life is giving me. So we either rise to the occasion, or capitulate and lose everything we hold dear, especially our rights and freedoms.

Don't care what some subversive communist-plant rules from the bench, I'll fight for America. I'll give everything for my home. Indeed, I already am.