Digimon copied Pokémon they said

Nobody cares about shitty Digimon and Robopon beat both series to the Sun/Moon versions punch years ago.

Git gud faggot.

Funny you mention that.

Digimon would have been an actual competetor to Pokemon back when it came stateside with the Digimon gameboy games. However, Nintendo stopped Bandai from licensing the game outside of Japan. Bandai had to circumvent this by making the tomagachi digimon.

Mega Man Battle Network did the same shit faggot, they were trying to copy Pokemon's "two-version" shit. B8 harder next time.

Fucking normalfags.

and inazuma 11 and medarot and yokai watch and fire emblem, and that's just off the top of my head

It's almost as if the sun and moon are generally considered complementary opposing themes used in a myriad of games.

Digimon copied Pokemon by splitting two games that are fundamentally mostly the same into differently themed versions

Metal Walker was here. Robopon is an alright game that I enjoyed a lot as a kid

yeah, like sandwiches and burgers, or hot dogs and pizza

but Medabots was better, and made more sense

what you meant to say was burgers and fries
and five guys

Who cares about any of that shit, none of those games is Digimon World anyway and pokemon never did anything similar either.

Where's my trainer game where I don't mind control my mons like I'm a brain slug attached to him or have his brain wired with a controller so I can tell him exactly what to do?
Where's my mon trainer game where the player only does the training for stats, skills, personality and evolutions and the only thing he does in battle is use items and tell the mon what it should do with indirect controls?
Where's my trainer game that's not just a dumber and even more autistic Final Fantasy: Creatures Edition?

Alternatively, where's my trainer game where I have my mons brains wired with a controller to which I apply electric shocks whenever they do something I don't want and chemical injections to stimulate their pleasure nerve everytime they do something I like?
Where's my trainer game where health and safety are very important for training and fights and yet you can disregard them too if you feel like abuse builds personality?
And where's my trainer game where getting the edgy mons actually requires you to do edgy shit?

Soul Hackers.

Are these Pokemon in sun and moon?
It feels like they should be

What the fuck happened?

ebin capcom did it first wtih battle netwrok xdddddddddddddddddddddddd
you ruse once again shill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxddddddd

Well they're drones, what do you expect?

Nope they arent in there at all. not even a mention

This is a literal reddit post

Specifics.

I want specifics.

All you are doing is greentext memes with no substance to them.

You mean Pizza and Pedo Ring :o)))))))

>Not playing video games and complaining about them
Fuckoff back to lurking or better yet fuckoff the board Nintentoddler

Like I said, no one likes to see anyone defend a company for free.

Aren't both the legendaries psychic types as well?
That seems like missed opportunity tbh

Fake. That Dildo box has cursive text, everyone knows niggers can't read cursive.

You deserve to be mocked.

that thread is one of the most hilarious things Holla Forums has come up with. the pedowood meme conspiracy was funny but this is like that on turbo roids.

Biggest disappointment. That said I'm hoping I can get my stuff over from my older games soon so I can build my spooky team again.
Hot damn I love mimikyu and am glad the anime version isn't some sad loner and is instead a tiny ball of petty hate that just wants to fuck pikachu's shit up 24/7

You can only do 2, and it looks like you're only doing the first 2.

You know what the most hilarious part of it is?
They've indirectly caused Reddit to lose its safe harbor status

Playing Arx Fatalis right now
And you're doing what you're projecting unto me

Seriously? Because I'm only doing 2 of the 3 things I mentioned.

The first 2 I reckon

Really?
Pokemon did alternate contrasting versions of games over a decade later with Red and Blue. They did it first? There's only so many contrasting stuff you can come up with, and sun and moon are one of the most common

Was meant for OP whatever

Well, you're wrong.

Considering how fast you replied to this post I'm sure I'm not.

Oh the irony.

Where do you think you are?

Not only do people defend jewtendo for free, they also defend DC pedophilia!

oh no the tinfoil is here

Stay buttblasted

Remember Stormfags and SJWs did a coop ones.

I'm pretty sure you mean "coup".

Would you a Milo?~

and they were right :^y

I will take Holla Forums shitposting every thread into oblivion before I accept lefty garbage

Speaking of which, why hasn't the nigger lives matter movement been called the alt-left yet? :^)

welp, thread shitted by Holla Forums again

borderline personality disorder, google it, the soone you get help the better.

It…has. user.

Lies, there's an old guy in a desert who was asking about Sol… (or I assume in Moon version, Lun…) and when you bring the cover legendary to him he's like "no, that's not the one". So I assume there's something if you bring the space rocks, too lazy to PkHex it in.

No one likes a leftycuck hiding in the shadows.

again, google that mental problem of yours, its called borderline personality disorder, and it seems to be contagious over there.

'no'

Top tier shitposting user

Why is GG full of furries?

Yeah basically. Threads get derailed more by people being afraid of Holla Forums than anything directly Holla Forums related.

nobody mentioned the commie king but you.

you can add paranoia to that list of mental disorders of yours.

These are all games for preteen children.

Where do you think you are?

Well that's because you spelled Monster Rancher wrong.

Fuck off faggots.

demikids is the real polkaman maybe

Okay, someone explain this shit to me, because this is driving me nuts.
So it seems a common theme that a company will release at least 2 versions of their game with slightly different content between each version.
Pokemon has different ones to catch, Megaman BN has different chips, etc, etc.

I get that the idea here is to incentivize trade between players so a community pops up and develops also trade your cash for another copy if you don't want to talk with the other kids
But wouldn't this piss off their playerbase? Wouldn't players look at this and instead think "Oh chuckles! Now I gotta pay TWICE to get all the content! And play it twice as well!"
Wouldn't people just buy other games instead of this shit? It's like some advanced form of DLC that you just can't grasp when you're at the store, but on the long term shouldn't this affect your sales?

Then how the fuck is this model so profitable that several companies try to pull it?

Wew, there really are a lot more mon games than one might have guessed.

Stop talking with the partizans. Everyone should know better than to do that by now.
It's part of the definition of partizan that he's never gonna give the point and it's not about convincing anyone, rather show how right he is, something he preemptively decided.
Trying to argue with partizans just keeps the "argument" going for longer than it should: 1 post, his own.

Also, do remenber that several people have fun de-railing threads for whatever reason (sometimes because they don't want people discussing the OP theme) and engaging them in off-topic conversation is just playing by their rules.

You answered your own question. You need to have friends, friends buy their own copies of the game so they can play with you and together you can complete whatever you were aiming to complete. The point is it works, only autists either don't understand this or do as you suggested and buy all the copies and play the game multiple times.

There was a mic peripheral for the GC?

Nobody's given a shit about digimon since the Movie forced us to watch that angela anaconda short.

Pokemon ripped off themselves too.

Advanced Warfare was actually fun when I tried itFUCK YEAH JUMPING BASTARD WITH DUAL MINIGUN TURRETS OH YEAH BABY, Dynasty Warriors is for true men, and Pokemon is a deep game with loads of strategy involved, and the story is always the tutorial to introduce you to the online play without getting wrecked.

It is you who has shit taste, user.

But that's stupid. Who would buy a game in hopes that maybe their friends are interested as well when we are talking about a mostly singleplayer game?
"Hey, buy this game and play it on your free time so you can trade stuff in it with me"
And this is assuming your friend bought the other version, what if both of you guy the Red because "it's cooler" or you both buy the Moon because "it's more edgy"?
Wouldn't the kids buying these games think "what's the point? I don't know anyone that plays the other version", it would take some autists disregarding the trading to convince someone else to buy the other version.
But this doesn't seem like a good business model…

wtf I hate Holla Forums now

I figure this is for me
You communicate or coordinate with them like friends or even siblings if that was the case at times, more than two friends, people are bound to like one over the other, not everybody picked charizard over blastoise.

Though actually I want to go back and make it a point that pokemon is the only one to succeed in this model due to its' popularity more than anything else, because all the other games people have brought up in this thread weren't commercial successes by comparison.

In the old days your complain is perfectly acceptable. Nowdays it is pretty easy to trade via the GTS. Granted the Legendaries are still Unique to their games. Funny thing, in the Johto games you could get both legendaries. The diference was levels(more importantly access to their unique moves).

I bought Moon because Moonbat looks better then Alchemysymbollion.

Sue me, I don't buy two versions, I play the trading game to get what I want. You can even get legendaries if you know what's in demand, kids are easy to scam even online.

I've seen this shit posted quite often already, is this a reference to something or just a forced meme?

I expected as much but if that's the case, there wouldn't be so many examples of other companies trying the same, no?

Diance eggs for Shiny/Legendary, I still recall that.

I got Moon as well, but I'm starting to get pretty salty about the fact that it just seems to be me walking from one conversation/cutscene to the next.

I'm up to the battle with the Captain at the marina, do you get to just go free after that? I want to explore and battle at my leisure instead of being railroaded.

Not really it only takes one example for them to try and catch that elusive lightning in a bottle. Pokemon is such a massive success that there will always be imitators.

Salty Digimon fag please go. No amount of bitching about Pokemon through green text will save your childhood from being second-rate. Digimon isn't recognized by spell check but Pokemon is, think about that for a second.

How am I defending Nintendo? I'm pointing out his claim is shit because Sun and Moon is a common theme with these two-version cashgrabs. See: and . Now go fuck a noose.

Only inbred retarded illiterate faggots need spell check to correct their ramblings, though. I guess that explains why it works for Pokemon?
Did you though about that for a second yourself first? Of course not, otherwise you wouldn't need spellcheck.

Also, friendly reminder that popularity != quality. Pokemon is the CoD of mon games, keep bragging about how mainstream it is.

you're not only a hipster, but a retarded one

Man I wish they didn't have dicks. Really fappable above the belt.

Yes an no. The progression forward is always like that until the post-game, but every now and then there is stuff you're free to do on the side or returning to places you've been to before, unfortunately they're very easy to miss.

They had the opportunity to do that again this time and I'm so mad that they didn't do it.

you basically get two copies of the same legendary TRADE ONE FOR THE OTHER THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT

Sauce on that pic

Just give me both then, I don't need 2 of the same thing

I played the first Digimon World (and a bit of the third) and I liked it for not being grindy at all, you just need to know what the fuck you are doing.

I only played a few pokemon games on an emulator, and never understood how people play it on actual gameboys without frameskip. Holy shit, the battle transition there takes longer than an entire battle in the emulator.
I played them like a Final Fantasy game, just travel with a single party, don't bother with eggs or whatever, raise the 6 favorites I get and win against the Fantastic Four. That's it, game won, bring me another.

And having played both, I much prefer Digimon World. Since your mon dies (but conserves a percentage of your statistics) the game felt a lot better. It did not required the same grind but rather knowledge about the game. The adventure was also more interesting and didn't just involve a long sucession of battles against everyone you found. Several of the digimons you recruited back to town were convinced without combat.
It's exploration was much better, the raising was better and the combat was more interesting as well.

I know you can do that, but they could have also made the evolution based on time of day instead of which version, or gender based like the pokedex describes them.

Not gonna lie, Monster Rancher is a great series but the best parts were the minigames and management of the monster, the combat was the worst part about it.

DQM meanwhile is still the best in RPG battles and mechanics, especially with the size mechanics added in the 3D games.

You're a dumbass, you know that right? If anything this is better, there's multiple things you could trade it for, like exclusive Ultra Beasts Pheremosa or Buzzwole if you don't want the other cover legend or some shit.

I would love that

I'm still salty there never was a proper Digimon game on PS3.

If I don't want the other one I could also use it to trade but from a solo play or thematic perspective it would be better to just give you both, especially since you get the other one by traveling to the opposite game dimension.

Again I am aware, but they really didn't need to make that stipulation, besides all the version exclusive ultra beasts appear in multiples anyway so why wouldn't you just exchange a buzzwole for pheremosa anyway?

They aren't actually gendered but the pokedex calls Solgaleo the male evolution of cosmog and Lunala the female.

Hey, now maybe once you take a real close look at it, and you find out it is different, doesn't change the fact that it was branded and marketed with the intent to copycat so fucking hard off of pokemon; it's like they were hoping parents would get it by mistake.

Maybe if that talent wasn't wasted on a product that was literally marketing itself as a cheap-knockoff, then people wouldn't call it that today.

Where's the proof? And no, release date isn't enough.

Not sure why people keep making comparisons between Digimon and Pokemon or saying one copied the other. At their core, they are fundamentally different games. Their lore is also different as well. The only thing remotely similar is that they have creatures that evolve. There was never a heavy emphasis of gotta catch them all in digimon. If you're going to harp on the collection aspect, then you'd have to blame Japanese culture itself since that was the original inspiration for pokemon and all games that have gathering multiple creatures as copycats.

Yeah, I know. It is just lore. That being said, most legendaries are in the Undiscovered Egg group. That means no one has ever checked due their rarity.

Do you also not see how Transmorphers is a cheap knock off of Transformers?

Gonna be honest, Mimikyu is a
MOTHERFUCKING
SHITWRECKER
Disguise stops damage once, which means guaranteed Swords Dance (which you can buy early on), then give him Shadow Claw and learn him some Play Rough, while also giving him Leech Life to make back HP. If your enemy makes the mistake of NOT attacking you first shot, TWO swords dances.
Mimikyu has very high speed and fairly nice defences
This motherfucker is the herald of the pokeacolpyse

You sound like an autist.

THat is the JUST amount of speed.

it's the JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT of speed, nigger

Yokai Watch.

Hasn't stopped them before with eon duo, cresselia, Heatran, or the kami trio being gendered or manaphy breeding phionne. Plus they seem to imply that the cosmog you get may be the result of solgaleo and lunala breeding.

Compared to the other new pokemon Mimikyu is the fucking flash

You lost me, m8.

Also Mimikyu's Ghost/Fairy typing is actually really good. It's all neutral aside from weakness to Ghost and Steel, two pretty rare attack types, and a double resistance to bug types. On top of that, it has pretty good defence, so outside of a dude actually packing Steel or Gengar (which it counters easy without a swords dance if it's disguise isn't broken) It's fucking magical, m8. It loses to steels only due to high defence, and ghosts don't pack that shit.

You have two options when someone switches in a Mimikyu vs a ghost

1. switch out, which is free hit from Mimi
2. get hit by a spinning back Shadow claw and die.

Also, it gets Wood Hammer.

Yeah, Alola is the Glacier Region, not to mention Shitty movepools.

Mimi also has a BST lower than 500. I want it to be good, it is to damn cute to be a shitmon.

Can anyone tell me why the supposedly very fast bug gets 43 speed holy SHIT

Nigga please, are you seriously trying to say Digimon was marketed to a different crowd than Pokemon? Get the fuck out of here. I don't care if all the talent in the world went in to Digimon and making it massively different, the idea still started as "Hey that Pokemon is getting pretty big, I bet we could make something like it".

as there's a lot going for mimikyu that can make up for that bst.

It can't cast off or clock up in-game

Actually, yes.

Pokemon was mostly about competition and exploration of what's supposed to be the world the protagonist lives in but doesn't really know very well yet. It's about the relationship between humans and pokemons and the part they play in the world and how humans interact with them.

Meanwhile, Digimon was about being in a completely new, different and unknown world, afraid at first but confident in the end. It was about the relationship between trainers and their specific digimon and how their bonds give them strength. Later on it also incorporated how the digimon world affected the real world, but that wasn't part of the core theme.

In terms of playerbase, Pokemon is much more closer to shounen, or young kids looking for a light hearted adventure about traveling and seeing the world while participating in some kind of competition or tourney.
Meanwhile, the digimon playerbase is more interested in a completely new and weird world that they do not know at all and what role they play there, as well as a bigger attachment to each individual digimon.

If we were talking about the anime series, the differences are even bigger considering Digimon has a "growing up" theme for most of it. But the point is that they both are very different in the world and the mons they present the player\viewer with the relationship between the trainer and the mons being very, very different as well as their role in the world.

holy shit why does it make sounds like the ghost in grudge

Pokemon's more of an escapist fantasy all the way through, Digimon is generally one of those tales where the story gets darker and darker until the climax when everything's resolved by dealing with the main issue which usually involves a LOT of suffering on someone's part.

The speeds of everything are retarded.
Hell I am pretty sure that the average Alola speed is 70
Why is everything so slow?! At least make Trick Room better damn it!

Agreed

The burden of proof is still on you buddy, don't act like a lefty claiming victory over an argument by baselessly acting smug.

Nintendo handhelds casual player. All games follow the exact same fucking formula with one or two big changes per generation. Plus for the most part Pokemon had nothing to do with virtual pet-related stuff until the latest generations, it was always about collecting and battles.

Multiplatform console players, used to traditional RPGs. All games can vary wildly in concept and gameplay between games; in just 5 main games it went through

Besides, Digimon was based off of Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pets.
As I said, both aim to different target audiences.

You just spent that long of a post explaining how they are different series when we're talking about how they're marketed the same. None of that related to how the show and games were marketed which was totally piggy backing off of Pokemon.

It's really, really mad at all times. Team Rocket's Mimikyu is a bit different in that it's so envious of Pikachu that it hates it with all it's fucking being.

Also it says shit in pokemon speech (according to Meowth) that is apparently so goddamned vile that apparently creeps even them out, and they're practically career criminals.

It is literally made of hate
LITERALLY MADE OF HATE

Can I get a source on that? That's some shit if it's true, though.

You can get both Pokemon in the same version, user.

Go back to the temple of the Sunne, travel dimensions, then go to LAKE of the Moone, Nebby will be waiting for you, vagina moist and all

I saw the .webm, I'm genuinely excited for the Sun/Moon anime.

Are you the same autist always posting about Digimon?

I think this might be the first game to force this on you like this, I actually had to use my master ball because unsure if you can rebattle shit like OS/AR. I'm fucking pissed

You're a fucking idiot. Mandatory battles always have the highest catch rate, I caught my Apu Cock-O with a quick ball.

It still only evolves into the box legendary of your game.

you can rebattle it as soon as you continue after the credits

Well if you're gonna be that pedantic I'll ask what the fuck did you expect?
At the end of it, it's a series of fictional creatures that you raise to do battle in a fantasy world, just how many variations are there to market this? How was marketing from this different from Megaman Battle Network or Medabots or even Beyblade or any other game\series for kids about a competition that involves a creature you train fighting for you?

But for extra pedantic points, Digimon started with single games while Pokemon started with double games for each iteraction right from the start.
Digimon was marketed as a single player experience for console players to have fun back home and with their friends\family that saved their mons to a memory card and wanted to play together. It was about the singleplayer experience and the story\raising it had, that's how it was marketed.
Meanwhile, Pokemon was marketed about catching, collecting and trading Pokemons. The story was always lackluster and basic and most characters in the game (but also in the anime) couldn't even bother to be a cliche, but all that was fine because the focus was on the battles with other players.

So basically, Digimon was marketed as a full singleplayer experience while Pokemon was marketed as a TCG but with pokemons instead of cards and for the PvP.
And if you want this said in less polite terms, Digimon was marketed on it's own worth and quality while Pokemon was whored around for you to swap spit with the other kids and pit it in cockfights because if you're gonna play against boring uninteresting characters, might as well make them your friends.

After it being asleep and in red after 20 ultras and 10 timer balls, you're full of shit.

I'm not full of shit, you fucking cock gobbler! It was my first Pokeball. MY FIRST!!!
YOU'RE JUST SHIT, user. YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT AND DESERVE TO BE BULLIED

Mimikyu has a really solid movepool. Play rough, shadowsneak/shadow claw, swords dance, and leech life/substitute make it a pretty good physical attacker. It has a huge variety of moves and is somewhat durable.

You can even teach him will will-o-wisp too if you want. I personally would go with shadow sneak, play rough, swords dance, and leech life for move coverage/health. It's health may be a bit low for substitute. Will-o-wisp may be good if putting it up against physical attackers.

Restarting it is because the cutscenes seem to never fucking end

and fuck Lillie for just fuck off

Autism

How can he be salty when he's in the right?

to be fair, season 3 was a little darker because one of the writers also wrote lovecraft stuff, iirc, so that's where the digishoggoth and shub niggurathmon came from

I like when people use "le salt XD" meme, it basically means they were BTFO and have no answer to it.
It's also a stupid answer that already lost it's original meaning but every post still manages to rob it of some more.

Please, keep posting "le salt XD" instead of just being a grown up and admitting you were wrong. Pretty soon it's gonna be right there with "cuck", "shill" and soon "contrarian" in the List of Words that Mean Nothing.

Explain how my post is autism.
You're just pissed because you're a piece of shit at knowing what tools to use and WHEN to use them.

This post gave me nostalgia. I remember it from somewhere.

This is literally the only pokemon game to throw you into a legendary fight after E4 with no room to save, maybe I didn't have quick balls? You're attacking without reason, you could have been useful like but you choose to go full retard instead.

Tell me, why should I hold your hand? You expect me to pat you on the back or something? You are terrible at a game and will be treated as such, you're basically complaining on something that is partly your own fault. Now, you are telling me I'm "attacking" you, like some some of limp-wristed blogger faggot.

Always prepare yourself and expect the unexpected user, and don't throw a shitfit when someone calls you out on being a scrub. git gud

And you ask me why I call you autistic? Get some self awareness boy

I might actually watch it

We are talking about Pokemon. I hope you didn't forgot that.

Out of curiosity, where in the game is it hinted that those kind of fights have higher catch-rate?

So rely on RNG?

Grandpa dragon is my favorite pokemon. I would use one as a couch. It looks like my retarded dog.

Too relaxed

Also:
Pic very related.

Why would a nigger buy a game about cultural enrichment? That's for Sven to play with in his cuckshed.

You claimed that they were marketed equal because Digimon wanted to ride the same sucess Pokemon had. I explained to you they weren't and what the differences were. You gonna be a grown up either and point what's wrong in my post or you're gonna keep this "le salt XD" reddit-tier arguing?

Get over yourself, both games were marketed the same way because that's how you market a game for kids, not much one can do there. I wager you don't even know what you mean by "being marketed the same".

All digimon games were made and sold as solid singleplayer RPGs with neat stories and characters to have fun with. It had interesting mechanics regarding evolutions that changed every iteraction and it never was a grindy mess like Pokemon nor did it had hidden stats to pretend it has some depth. It's loved by the fans because the stories are cool and do that thing japs love where they put innuendo and adult themes in kids show's that the kids don't pick up on.
It always had a more interesting world than Pokemon, it's designs had more work put on and they at least kept trying to change the formula every iteraction and do something new.

Meanwhile, Pokemon came out already trying to jew people with two versions specifically for the trading and so you'd shill the game to your friends. From the very start, the whole thing was already marketed as a scam.
It's world was always terribly boring and bland, the progression in it was a joke as was the difficulty of the game and even it's content besides mons.
It always had a retarded storyline that nobody cares about and characters that people care about even less, it relies on hidden stats to have some kind of depth and the raising part reeks of korean MMO where you don't get to pick the stats you level-up except with some contrived mechanism.

Meanwhile, Digimon hits a nice niche that allows Devs to do whatever they want with both the games and the series while Pokemon is stuck being the same thing every iteraction. All because it's mainstream and popular. Please tell me when has being popular ever been good for any franchise. It's literally whored around, stuck being the same game because the fans throw a bitchfit at any change they even hint at implementing, and the only reason it's still standing is because of PvP. Because they can't make a decent game on their own, they rely on you finding someone else dumb enough to buy the game and actually being a decent adversary. All the competitive composition and strategies is perfectly useless to win the game unless you want to finish it even faster.

So whenever you say that Pokemon is more loved by it's fans and gets more love from the Devs than Digimon?
All I hear is "my CoD is better than your Red Orchestra! It has more players, and the Devs keep pumping out the same game we love every year with 2 versions for extra shekel-grabbing power!"

Come on user. They literally mean nothing now, just like "literally".
Salt is an argument you can't rebuke, cuck is someone that you disagree with and shill is someone that likes something you don't.
These have nothing to do with their original meaning, but what are you gonna do? They are still spammed at every oportunity by faggots that believe them to be shortcuts for jokes and humour.

I'm not sad or crying that you can't apreciate Digimon or that you prefer Pokemon out of all mon games out there. I don't believe you like Pokemon, you're just taking the oposing position for the sake of the discussion because you're a contrarian.
Salt wouldn't apply here, just like "cuck" is spammed even in non-sexual context since it's more handy than saying "limp-wristed faggot" or like "shill" that's spammed even for people not defending anything or defending free shit.

I'm sorry you erode and corrode the very language you like to use, beating it like a dead horse and then throw a bitchfit that nobody thinks it's funny anymore.
Don't worry though, there's always some new word you don't quite understand but sounds fun to demonize your oponent that you can spam at will.

Digimon would've been fucking popular had they kept the video games fucking seperate from the main anime since they never got translated
Heck, they fucking explain basically most of the plot of S2 and the protag of the video game has a main role in S3
Also, I can't believe nobody did a fan translation of th games, considering hoe the Digimon fan base is even more autistic than the pokemon one

I don't see the point in swinging dicks (although i get why you're replying), end of the day people just want to play with monsters. Anytime pokemon has broken off from the norm it worked out decently, mystery dungeon games are great. What Digimon games are worth playing? Only familiar with the PS1 games which was great. Pokemon is very familiar and safe, I don't particularly blame them for going the that route in game play since it allows players/kids to use whatever they wanted as its always kind of the gimmick. Moon/Sun is easily the easiest of them all because of the added benefits of the Pokemon bonds, getting crits just because, curing itself of stats immunity in battle and just avoiding attacks just because it likes it. I haven't used a single status healing item since at the end of every battle you can just rub cotton balls all over their face to cure anything wrong with it. But on the same point its neat that your pokemon actually does shit when it likes you compared to just a text box when you talk to some dipshit in a random town. I'm getting off topic but I've just completed the main quest in the game so I'm just kind of ranting

Also you know anything about Youkai Watch? Any good/still being dominate in japan?

Jesus fucking christ I can't take gladion seriously even in the slightest sense. I feel like someone slipped their trainer OC into the character papers, and they "accepted" it as a joke, but then they forgot to say "we were joking, don't actually make that." and bam! Gladion is a thing that exists in Sun/Moon

I don't think you're really supposed to take him seriously, he is chunni as fuck. I enjoyed his character development through the game for what it was though. Shame wasn't that much Plumeria, she is neat.

He really is. Also Plummeria didn't really need much in the terms of development she didn't have the same type of issues as Guzma and Gladion and just wanted to protect team skull

It's fun.

Nothing wrong with that, but that's synonym with "stale". It's not like the basis is bad, it's actually quite fun if only a bit retarded sometimes, especially because it wasn't made for actual serious competition at first.
But bragging about how stale a game is, that's just retarded.

I've seen threads here, Anons recommending it, both the games and the anime.
It also does that "adult theme disguised as child friendly" and it's legit funny, it also has some decent raising mechanics and depth to the gameplay. I've personnaly not tried it yet (no time) but it can't be dominated by Japan. I'm in europe and I've seen it for sale in normalfag shops.

Given how serious nintendo has been taking its competitive leagues shit recently it wouldn't surprise me if they actually made them deep down the line so they can get away from "These 10 pokemon are the best no exception" meta they more or less forced themselves into. That shit is money

Some user posted in another pokeyman thread earlier about this better than I can but the gist was this:
EV and whatever they are using now was never a mechanism for min-maxers to jerk off in the Pokemon Daycare. It was supposed to be some mysterious part of the game that made pokemons different from each other, so when you compared your lvl 100 Charizard with your friend's lvl100 charizard, you both would have different stats. One would be faster and the other would attack harder and you both would go "Wow, how did this happen?"
In a way, it's how they tried to implement a bit of mystery to the raising and something to make your pokemon unique and different from other people.
Just a fun little gimmick not to be taken seriously, that's partially why it's not even shown.

But then come along the faggots that treat playing pokemon like a job and you have them datamining the shit out of the games to figure out how it all works, ruining the whole mystery.
So now, instead of a fun gimmick to make unique pokemons, what you have is autism of the highest order with people re-rolling whatever comes out of the Daycare center for the right Nature and then fighting specific fights or whatever the method today is to farm EV or whatever they use now.

Now keep in mind, Digimon World was pratically mystical about this shit and even today, nobody knows very well how it works. Instead of winning a certain amount of points everytime you level up based on who you've been fighting before that happened, the game just presents you with the stats you have and those alongside with care mistakes (which you knew about but never had a precise count on how many you made) and your Tamer level as well his happiness and discipline, number of battles fought and even current environment, all that and maybe more decided what evolution you got. There's some estimates where you gotta have one stat about all others by 100 points for a specific mon but it's not 100% certain.
It still manages the randomness and mystery of evolution and raising without devolving into retarded grindan and autism like Pokemon does. More like trial and error, really since the idea was to play a fun game, not optimize for PvP.

Nintendo however may instead doubledown and go "full competitive" with that stuff, giving players an item that shows you your current EVs and another that tells you what EVs a wild pokemon gives for fighting him. Maybe even include some kind of Training Center to change discipline of a pokemon by paying retarded amounts of cash. Depends on how much they want to push the e-sports side of it, but considering how they take Splatoon and Smash very casually, I wager they just want easy money out of this franchise.

A clear sign of autism is the inability to spot 200% identical concepts/ideas being executed differently. Or maybe it's just salty shills.
in case you couldn't tell, I'm agreeing with you

Digimon rippoed off Pokemon's format.

I liked them better as a Tamagochi with testosterone.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Seriously.

What's wrong with you?

When was the last time Nintendo did anything good worth mentioning?

there's plenty of 6-14 year olds who parents are supporting gamefreak enough for anybody lmao

you're like a speck in outer space to them when you buy pokemon stripe and dot or whatever

what the fuck am i reading

Pick one
Physcial on disk dlc
What they've done to metroid,
How they only remember f-zero for smash,
How shit gen 6 and 7 are
The annoying fad of digital only for smaller games

Yasuda a shit but I want to fuck Nokia.

Who doesn't?

This is the only good thing to come out of either.

True fact.

Okay, fuck this thread. How to get into Digimon and in what order should I play the games?

When I was a kid I definitely considered Digimon to have better story and lore, it was complex and interesting, while Pokemon story is pretty straightforward, repetitive garbage.

Digimon always had the better anime and Pokemon always had the better games.

Time to staple some nerves if you know what I mean.

Battle Network is better than all that other shit.
Fuck yall niggers yuze all gay n sheit.

It might be arguable that Pokemon Gold and Silver did it first. Ho-oh's theme is clearly the sun and Lugia's is the moon.

Literally kill yourself.

Figuratively cry more.

Most disturbing thing I've ever learned.

Well you can't really blame anyone with how shit SE manages the DQ IP overseas.

Sounds more like a plastered Krabby.

Someone's forgetting that the Team Rocket trio are little more than edgy goody two shoes with an itchy finger.

Reminder that pikachu lost to a magikarp.

You're unironically defending globalists and Jews running a worldwide pedo ring that kills children? Edgy.
Because it is a confirmed fact at this point, just look at the research.

It's not Holla Forums moron, just ignore it and stop trying to stir shit up

shut up and talk about digimon you dumb Holla Forumstard

Digimon Adventure was best series

RED SUN OVER PARADISE is best version

Castro died, get over it. :^)

chill dude

nice, reported for trying to derail

How do you know who it is on an anonymous message board?

Dismiss.

what will be next

Dude, what the fuck happened to my perfectly normal posts itt?

Not an argument.

Traced art isn't an argument either

angewomon looks a lot like the angel from SMT.

also that looks a bit traced

Are you the board owner?

No, but you aren't either.

Smug is always an argument.

Butthurt faggotry is never.

You're not being smug, though, you're being retarded.

How am I being retarded? You're the one who's butthurt about video games, anime, and trading cards meant for illiterate school children.

No see, that's how you're retarded: I'm not. Try reading IDs next time, newfag retard.

>>>/reddit/ if you want people to give a shit about who you are, you cocksucking faggot.

Are you my mom?

I don't give a fuck about this thread, I just came here to say this is some level of autism you got going there in that wall of text

i'd rather fuck kairi, or salamon

For what, not caring if you're faggot A or faggot B? Who cares?

No matter how many autistic walls of text you post, it's clear as day where you come from, and you have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

How good is shiinotic? It seems to have low BST.

You're not smug because you're not winning.

Yeah the ball was dropped more than a few times. I'll have to hope GTS is kind and helps in getting the pokemon I am looking for.

Alex Jones is god's gift to mankind.

I lost my shit

can come up with
WRONG
Pokemon Left & Right
Pokemon Young & Old
Pokemon Strong & Weak
Pokemon Good & Evil
Pokemon Slow & Fast
Pokemon Thick & Thin
Pokemon Ugly & Beautiful
Pokemon Moist & Dry
Pokemon Legal & Illegal
Pokemon Loud & Silent
Pokemon Chaos & Order
Pokemon Homo & Hetero
Pokemon Life & Death
Pokemon Hot & Cold
Pokemon Pain & Pleasure
Pokemon Dick & Vagina
Pokemon Liquid & Solid
Pokemon Crazy & Sane
Pokemon Rich & Poor
Pokemon Soft & Hard

That should be more like Pokemon Fascism and Communism

Say pussy, faggot. If you're going to say dick, then don't say the other's disgusting "official" name.

If I ever get in charge of the Pokemon franchise I'll take your advice.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

oh, so Call of Cthulhu wasn't fiction after all

Pokemon Holla Forums & Tumblr

Obviously, KEK would be Holla Forums legendary, but then who would be Tumblr legendary?

Triggerekt and Godikek

Only a supplement fuelled being can save us.

Yes please

I lost my shit when I saw that Deus Ex trailer that parodied the Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan debate.

How good is minior? I was thinking of using it or aerodactyl.

Communism is fascist by nature, fascism is a leftist ideology. Conservatism does not "swing around" to nazism, the circular left right model is a lie built around the US corrupt political parties, the only political scale that is actually logical is a sliding scale between anarchy and totalitarianism, and on that scale fascism and communism are both on the totalitarian side.

Read a book sometime.

Can Digimon be real?! I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

No, Digimon are not real.
What you are experiencing are just demonic entities.
You should try nofap and >>>/christ/.

Left is more goverment and regulations, right is less goverment but more individual regulations (ie. people at the church will stare at you for being a degenerate VS the goverment will lock you up indefinitely for being a dissenter).

You mean authoritarian, and it's more accurate to say that unless you have state power to back its retarded Jewish theories up it's totally impracticable (though that doesn't stop commie theologians from trying).
It's more accurate to say that the circular model was devised by moderates to whom the primary feature of the far left/right is that they want to change things. A nice side effect is that it enables both sides to call each other Nazis without understanding why there's a way to link Nazis to both sides.

All that autism aside, "fascism" doesn't mean "things I don't like" or "the no good, very bad state". It's a specific stripe of nationalist authoritarianism and its policy proposals actually hover around the center.

t. fascist

wait until you get to the end, its just one huge cutscene from the last fight to the credits

I don't even understand what that pic is trying to convey.

Lolbergs who think that because the current power structure is hostile, having a power structure at all is bad.

It's a half-assed MS Paint thing, there's no conveyed point to understand, it's just there to make people mad.
Mission accomplished, by the way, though it was with the "get your foot in the boot" line, because how the fuck are you supposed to get your foot in a boot that's stepping on your head?

there is no boot, its a metaphor genius

Because there's certainly a real boot stepping on you, and it's not just an evocative metaphor that doesn't actually make sense.

My point still stands.
The metaphorical boot is still on your metaphorical head, how do you get your metaphorical foot into that boot without removing the boot from your head?

Digimon. Just an anime show. Or is it? I am a true die-hard digimon fan, and a firm believer that they exsist. Most fans, like I have, have all asked the question, are digimon real, only to get laughed at in our faces. Well, everyone stop laughing. This IS proof that digimon are real. The reason why people like the people that laugh at us believers is because you are AFRIAD of the truth, afaid of something more. Most sckeptics ask this question, well have you been to the Digital World. The answer for most of us is no, we are still working on that. But in the mean time, the firm believers, like myself and my friends, are having strange things pretaining to digimon happen to them. Take some of these for instance:

Our dreams: Many of the believers are suddenly having a flood of dreams of dark Digimon trying to stop us.

Our bad feelings: Almost all of us are recieving waves a terrible feelings, fear, depression, and ect. No, we are not imagining these feelings, they are too strong, too often, and happen to too many people.

Our digimon sightings: I read on the MSN group that one girl felt she would see her digimon, and while waiting for her mother, an Elecmon appeared. He was talking but she couldn't hear him. My one friend spotted her digimon out by her tire swing from her bedroom.

The digivices: Many of us have digivices, and lately they have been acting up. They will go into battle mode without the owner moving, moving triggers battle, and computers sometimes act werid around them.

The computers: One person I read, she had made her digimon and saved it, then she looked in her picture and there was another one, looking exactly like the first only drastic color change. My own computer saved two art works and two letters. The letter told my to help them, find them, it was in there. And one just said digivolve.

The emails: Some of the believers are actually getting emails from digimon!!

Our connectins: Most of us are feeling more and more in tune with our digimon.

Our encouters: Some of us have also actually went where our dreams were. Example: One friend was having a race with Digimon, she was tired in the dream, then a wolf held her under water. When she awoke she was wet and her legs aching.

I know I have used bad grammar, but I'm not writing this to get crutiqued in my writing, I'm trying to get word out!! If you want veification on these things, email me at [email protected]/* */ for the link. Digimon, real or not? I believe they are, what you belive is up to you.

The boots mean Republican / Democrat, the fag things both boots are bad and refuses to wear either one

Cut off the foot it's attached to, remove it, wear it yourself, and then start kicking the shit out of the now footless man to whom it was attached? It's not hard to wrap your head around. You can be the man with the boot, or the man with no boot. The latter tends to get stepped on, so opposing boots on principal when those with far fewer scruples in general and none regarding boots are lurking is maybe a bad idea. You could, of course, wear a nailed floorboard as a hat in a foxhole as a defensive alternative to boots- that is to say, armed isolationism with limited government- but this leaves a vulnerability to eventual ethical subversion coaxing you out of the hole, in which case you'll still eat boots.

The upshot of which is that maybe you should just wear a boot and carry a gun.

Love womons.

I don't know how you fuck up and turn the latter into the former fuckup of a term, but you fucked up.

And social values have no place on any kind of scale about government. The right does not have any fucking thing to do with church, an authoritarian faction of the republican party does. Creating a scale that measures only parts of two parties is deception for the purpose of intentionally lowering the quality of discussion by creating the notion that those are the only options in existence.

You are buying into a tool designed to make you stupid and keep you in line. If the scale cannot fit other ideologies it is a broken scale.