Is it true Janeway was a cunt on the set to her?

Is it true Janeway was a cunt on the set to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=X6e7AEvX_t8
chicagotribune.com/news/chi-0406220247jun22-story.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=EdfLdS5OnYI
hooktube.com/watch?v=GeWMn-aLZ80
hooktube.com/watch?v=bfIxHcP-RM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jelly roastie.

Women hate attractive women, so yes. They complain about men all the time, but no man will ever be as vicious to a woman as another woman.
BTW, Jeri Ryan was responsible for Obama becoming president. If she hadn't divorced her husband and the resulting disgrace caused him to abandon his senate seat in Illinois Obama wouldn't have gotten in.
Still worth it though. She's fucking hot as fuck. Apparently her husband took her to a swinger's club or something and wanted to watch her fuck other guys.

hooktube.com/watch?v=X6e7AEvX_t8

Yes. Mulgrew was extremely pissed that the ‘female captain’ angle was dropped from the marketing and that they got a younger woman with a firmer ass and made her the advertising focus, so she took it out on Jeri Ryan. You can hear her talk about it quite openly at conventions.

He wanted her to fuck strippers, not other guys. And this was illegally leaked to the press from the sealed divorce papers (by Illinois hacks), and Ryan resigned.

Obama curiously always had strong opponents fade away during his political career, particularly incumbents. His time on the state legislature began when his incumbent opponent curiously ‘failed to get enough signatures’ and he ran unopposed.

Many gay men who went to Reverend Wright’s church with Obama also mysteriously died after he won the Democratic nomination for president.

Yeah, that's the details. It's been a while since I read up on it.
Obama's fucking scummy and his whole rise to power is shady as shit. The way that his birth certificate happened to come from Hawaii after he appointed someone to head the relevant department, who paid off a mortgage way outside her income shortly after, and who mysteriously died that following year is just one of many incidences.

From what I saw he wanted to fuck her in front of strippers
chicagotribune.com/news/chi-0406220247jun22-story.html

The idea of showing himself fucking his hot wife probably made him feel like an alpha or something

Her face is weird, man. Too Borg for me too handle, it reminds me of Chinese people.

I've heard women can get other women to go as far as to develop things like eating disorders that's how fucking vicious they are to each other.
To add on to this, there was a 3rd Candidate running too who after he heard what happened started saying "Obama isn't who he says he is. Something is not right!".

His academic record was sealed after his yearbook stated he was an African immigrant and his "official" birth certificate is fishy as fuck. He was definitely groomed for the position, but I'm still puzzled why the powers that be decided on the unknown negro instead of Bill Clinton's wife for that election.

They were probably afraid of getting nuked

I remember that time the holographic ghost of Leonardo Da Vinci earnestly asked Janeway if he was dead.
And because of the ego on that bitch she talked around it in a sort of "I know something you don't know" dumbfuck manner instead of just answering honestly.

From what I remember, Obama and his handlers had some serious dirt on Hillary. I don't recall though.

Obama wasn't supposed to get the nomination in 08, Clinton was. Obama was supposed to be her vice president, and then President in 2016. However, Clinton's exceptional lack of appeal and prior history coupled with Obama becoming the champion for a majority of voters vague and emotionally-driven desires for "change" pretty much screwed up that plan. It would have worked for the Dems, too, assuming Clinton followed the pattern and governed from the center-left like Bill.

In retrospect, Obama should have been pressured to hold-off his run until 2016 and been plucked directly from the Senate for the VP slot on the '08 ticket, but for whatever reason he ran and the rest is history. I don't think they expected him to become a meme. The Establishment have been wrong about reading the country for a long time, though. They probably thought America was far more racist and would never nominate/elect a young unknown black Democrat from Chicago.

Obama is going to go down in history as an unmitigated disaster for the Democrats and America in general in time though. The generation who voted for him will never be able to admit it, but those that come later and have no emotional investment will see it for what is. The guy was just the wrong person for that moment in history. In some alternate timeline where boomers didn't fuck up the country, Colin Powel would probably be our first black president.

The thing was in both the 2008 and 2012 elections Obama was constantly memed by his supporters. This fell apart in 2016 because Clinton nor Bernie were meme worthy, and if they were, they were anti-memes.

you don't say…

I know burgers often get ridiculed as inbred idiots, but it seems to me it's a well deserved reputation.

Linked in the sidebar:
hooktube.com/watch?v=EdfLdS5OnYI
Also linked in the sidebar:
hooktube.com/watch?v=GeWMn-aLZ80
And some more:
hooktube.com/watch?v=bfIxHcP-RM4

I would eat the corn out of her shit.

No clue where the "inbred" meme comes from because that couldn't be further from the truth, objectively. Methinks its some kind of D&D tactic. As for being idiots, they're no more so than their european ethnic cousins. White people merely have social mores that are poorly suited to the current political climate.

Common whites have a version of the "white man's burden" that obliges them to go through life giving people the benefit of the doubt and acting in good faith. Couple this with a deep-seated faith in the individual and you have a recipe for disaster when you they're forced into contact and competition with motivated ethnics acting with group loyalty. White people would literally let the most ethno-centric black, jew, mestizo, or arab destroy their country and rally his co-ethnics to act against them and their response would be "welp, i wont trust that guy ever again".

Once you convince whites that a particular group are their people, they develop a strong aversion to conflict. They will do whatever is in their power to demonstrate good faith and morally-upright behavior. They do this not because they're stupid or gullible but because this sort of behavior was mutually-beneficial to people living in northern europe for thousands of years before the industrial era. It wasn't a decision. It's just that people who didn't trust and act in good faith would be dead or dying by spring because whites would just avoid them (this is also where whites trademark passive-aggressive behavior originates), effectively shunning them.

The problem is, ethnics take this for weakness and/or stupidity and inevitably over-reach. Whites reach a point where the passive-aggression kicks into over-drive and they start doing things like electing Donald Trumps. They start looking for "outs" that allow them to throw-off the ingrates and shit-stirrers whilst maintaining their moral righteousness. That's what is happening now, it's just hard to see because it doesn't happen often in history and it tends to happen slowly.

would be cool if it were, but D&C is what i meant.

You'd be right if said whites hadn't been living around niggers, and their behavior, for centuries. How stupid and gullible do you need to be to stare at a rabid chimp for 200 years and then act surprised when it mauls you without provocation, repeatedly?

don't you get it? it was a bad individual chimp. #NotAllChimps. You just avoid that chimp from now on. Chimp-out on me once, shame on you. Chimp-out on me twice, shame on me.

She would have made a perfect fucking Samus back in the day. Goddamn. Her body was made for the Zero Suit.

Is it bad I've discussed doing this with my girlfriend? It sounds to me like his mistake was surprising her with it. If you don't already know she's into it, you probably shouldn't ask a girl to suck your dick in public. Especially when she's someone the press would pay oodles of money for pictures doing it.

My girlfriend has suggested going to a strip club because she's never been and thinks it would be fun. Personally I think strip clubs are kind of boring, but I've also discussed the idea of taking her to a BDSM "munch". I just like the idea of dressing her up in revealing outfits and showing her off, but we got invited to one and when I told the guy we don't swap he said that would be expected at the munch, so we didn't go.

I'm just insiterested in the idea of taking her to a group in a heavy coat and then pulling it off her to reveal something really revealing underneath and have her sit on my lap, get spanked, or ride me right there in front of everyone. Is that degenerate?

Riddle me this, which region of the US is always ridiculed for being racist as fuck against niggers?
That's right, the fucking south, and it's specifically because of their prolonged exposure to niggers.
Most chimps were isolated to the south (and still are for the most part outside of shitholes like Chicago and Detroit) all the way up until the civil war.
It's almost like those whites learned to hate them after centuries of dealing with them.

Didn't Nostalgia Chick play her?

You can tell there's so much they want to say about the shit that went on off screen.

Yes, that's fucking degenerate. Let us know if you pull it off.

You’re just asking for other guys to start grabbing her.

Like said, other guys are going to start grabbed at her, touching her, jerking off in front of you two while you're at it. She's going to get in to it, there's gonna be a gangbang, and she's gonna fall in to "the lifestyle" and she's gonna leave you, unless you fully get in to it too and justify it by saying that you also get to sleep with some women on the side too, so her getting ganged every other night and railed by miles of dick makes up for your scant handful of pussy.
It's what happens.
Women fall in to that trap all the time if you let them. They need a firm hand to be kept as non-sluts. Once you break that glass, there's no putting the wife-material back together, she's just a slut, it's merely a question of how overt she is about her sleeping around.
There's a reason they're called fantasies, user. They should never be made real.

I don't know about that. There are tons of people today that believe FDR was one of the best Presidents in U.S. history and we're several generations removed from him.

The psychology of prior investment, and it's more group than individual. Whites have more-or-less "collectively believed" that The New Deal was great, Israel is Our Greatest Ally(TM) and Martin Luther King Jr was a literal saint because they believe that if they affirm it conspicuously that it will signal to these groups who they're yoked to - who have obvious historical grievances they could pin on them - that we can all just get along and be "normal" together. None of this has any value as a privately-held belief. It's all a kind of virtue signally meant to get long with the angry ethnics.

The thing is, this psychology is fundamentally a utilitarian ploy. White people tend to be very practical people and will seek to extricate themselves from this mess provided they have a "moral out", which is what we have to survive long enough to meme into existence. We had just started burning our social capital full-retard with FDR, which is why it seems like it has such staying-power, but that social capital has been steadily depleting every since. These more recent issues wont take generations to play out because there will be nothing left to sustain them, no whites acting in good-faith to prop them up.

Different user, but FDR was ‘good’ for most modern liberals. If you hate the white race, you’d like FDR. Obama will always be a good president for basketball americans because he handed out gibs to them and faggots will always worship him up until they die of AIDs. You have to move away from the idea there’s any national ‘good’ at this point.

id say more korean, given the massive jaw and almond shaped eyes