Trump rejects republican backed universal concealed carry bill

archive.is/ASGqu

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-congress-should-fix-nics-and-reject-the-nras_us_5a242152e4b05072e8b56a16
americanbar.org/publications/insights_on_law_andsociety/14/spring-2014/who-is-responsible-for-u-s–immigration-policy-.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/julian-assange-ecuador-citizenship-citizen-naturalised-london-embassy-wikileaks-asylum-uk-sweden-a8153986.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/27/israels-justice-minister-explains-why-trump-is-good-for-her-west-bank-plan/?utm_term=.57dc7ad7b9c0
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf
npr.org/2018/02/27/589096901/supreme-court-ruling-means-immigrants-can-continue-to-be-detained-indefinitely
archive.fo/5P3XF
archive.fo/7VnY3
whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/
archive.is/biEmL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

Are you illiterate, a kike shill, or both?

What the fuck happened to Trump?
Why is he cucking out so hard?

maybe read what you quoted again, retard

single IQ trumpniggers need to leave.

Hes not. Pretending to be bipartisan while the courts are forced to uphold everything because it's legal and constitutionally sound, see

This. We were rolling behind Herr Donald so hard that when we came down we finally realized the Trumpets have infected the entire site.

What the fuck. Wasn't he campaigning on loosing gun restrictions?

He's going all out cuck on gun control though. How do you explain this?

I'm sure it's all part of the plan, it's a faint! inb4 Trump meme spam while ignoring the actual point

Trump, the man who literally wrote "The Art of the Deal" doesn't like the deal he's getting in exchange for stricter background checks, and instead supports the other bill. That's all this is, you fucking kikes.

Bills with multiple unrelated laws are a problem. There's literally nothing stopping anyone from passing a different law with national reciprocity, just because the bill he likes out of the two being proposed right now doesn't have it.

Congratulations. You're a fucking moron.

MODS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LOL You're really fucking stupid.

Another sharenigger thread
sage.

Pulled this out of the Same Quartz article
>Paul Ryan says he’d like Senate to take House version of “Fix NICS,” which includes concealed carry reciprocity, but notes that, if the Senate strips it, then they’ll discuss and “cross that bridge when we get to it.”
Conservatives believe they had a commitment to not decouple.
"senior White House official told Quartz today" When you read this line you know shits made up.

Reported and saged.

anti-trump is a codeword for anti-white=

Bump and reported.

reported

I'd like a better citation before I make judgement thank you

Remember that envelope cointaining a white powder (((someone))) sent to Trump Jr home some weeks ago? That's what happened.

reported and filtered

kill yourself

Fuck expanded CCW fellow White people. Fuck getting anything for increased background checks.

Other thread is right, he abandoned the age limit thing completely. Shills BTFO.

The most redpilled thing you can do is drink a gallon of Trump's semen. I am saving the white-race by blindly supporting a cryptokike.

sage for shill thread

sage

Here's an article from the Huffington Post saying Trump should reject the NRA bill that includes concealed carry, in favor of the NICS. LITERALLY FOLLOWING IN LOCK STEP IN TERMS OF GUN POLICY WITH THE FUCKING HUFFINGTON POST.
Eat shit.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-congress-should-fix-nics-and-reject-the-nras_us_5a242152e4b05072e8b56a16

says the demoncrat faggot

So you're saying HuffPo has been playing 8d chess since their inception and are really BASED allies of the God Emperor?

Last I heard the reciprocity bill had NICS stipulations that would fail your background check if you had traffic fines.

reported for announcing report, cringelord

shoo shoo

At this point its just shills/bots arguing with each other

THIS IS HOW THEY DISABLE HATE/POL/
drown it with excessive noise

We're hitting levels of delusion not thought humanly possible.

Reported for shariablue derailing

but where does it say that Trump rejected said bill that contains concealed carry?
I want a source on that

h8pol was disabled a long time ago when it got populated by civnat 4cucks and plebbitors who saw all the B A S E D trump memes and felt at home. Now Holla Forums might as well be /trump/, and has become a completely different board at this point - and the mods are encouraging it so don't count on it ever changing.

It says he favors the fixNICs Act - which means he doesn't favor the NRA act…

yes yes MUH MODS are making you cry again
FILTERED

Everyone who no longer likes Zognald is Shareblue

face it kid, your hero turned on you, suck it up like a big boy

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

please cite and screencap WHERE

thats not what global reports are for

>he might make a speech about how good the NRA is while rejecting improved CCW

Spoonfeed yourself retard.

See what I mean about Holla Forums being /trump/ at this point? Full blown reddit.

Enough kiked articles and sources. I'll believe when I see.

no u

WTF ARE YOU EVEN BABBLING ABOUT?

Then go look it up. I love people who say "well, I don't believe this news source so I don't think this is true" - as if there's only one news source for every story. Go look it up, genius.

BAIT AND SWITCH

I will react to the passing or dismissal of bills. Not the words presented through articles.

You can't spoonfeed what doesn't exist

I've been asking for a whitelist format for 8/pol/ for a few years now, Ron never engaged with me on the conversation. All dev work on Holla Forums seems to have ground to a fucking stop, so if any anons with programming abilities are out there, a whitelistchan is the way to fucking go. Just whitelist a person's captcha/passphrase that's generated by the system, but otherwise ensure complete anonymity, and you'll get a functioning imageboard.

If you want an echochamber hugbox, why dont you go back to the_donald?(shareblue kike)

Reported

reported for sliding

Reported. Why aren't you banned yet?

lel bye bye goonfag

cry harder bitch nigger

BASED
A
S
E
D

goons fear the anime

Maybe you nitwits should actually carry on conversation instead of endless arguing based off bullshit D&C attempts

Mods is there a way to ban but keep their garbage posts up?
I want to archive this shit as a teaching example on evolved D&C tactics

Reported for ban evasion, kike

The NRA leadership is cucked beyond belief, if it wasn't for the millions of members who are holding their feet to the fire the NRA would've gone along with all sorts of anti-gun. legislation. Having said that this seems to be a decent piece of legislation, usually the NRA only opposes anti-gun legislation instead seeking to expand gun-rights. Playing defense is a losing game in the long run.

WTF I LOVE MODS NOW

ALL YOUSHAREBLUE NIGGERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND BASED TRUMP IS PUSHING GUN CONTROL IN ORDER TO 4D CHESS THE DEMOCRATS

HE CANT BACK THE NRA BILL BECAUSE THAT WOULD MESS UP THE 4D CHESS I MEAN WHO NEEDS BUMPSTOCKS ANYWAY AND PEOPLE UNDER 21 ARE DUMB AS FUCK AND SHOULDNT HAVE GUNS

He's more kike than host at this stage, he's fucking rejecting his own the shabbas party bill.

End it.

lmao what a joke this board has become

Man, these lebbitors are good for a laugh.

Your bad mood doesn't give you the right to vandalize threads. Do you think Anons enjoy walking into threads where half of the posts are missing? Just ban the shills, and leave their posts intact.

Based.

Kek, get fucked

OP is based of bullshit clickbait

When I asked for a proper citation I got a Huffpo piece here
Where does this state Trump actually did something, or is it all conjecture?

Gee it's almost like he wants SPECIFIC LEGISLATURE and not your kiked up RIDERS. He isn't taking crap from traitors on either side.
BTFO again you useless lefty shits

Man the people who make these pictures are retarded. If you're going to put "Not Lewd" on something as a joke make sure the book cover doesn't clearly say "National Language"

Looks like you need to be banned again.

Why is this even on the list of this shitty meme?
Source
Obama decreased it, are you saying he was right :^)
Welcome to geopolitics, kiddo, or as I like to call it: 4D chess.
That Obama facilitated, are you saying he was right? :^)
What is this doing on the list? How is Trump responsible for that?

I've rarely been more grateful for the filter function than these past few days.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^
TAKE YOUR RIDERS HOME SON BIG DOG DON TRUMP DONT WANT THAT SHIT
SPECIFIC LEGISLATURE IN THE HIZZY

LOL, the shill's schizophrenic.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

WHY IM HAPPY BASED TRUMP IS BUCKING THE NRA AND PUSHING GUN CONTROL
MORE LIKE NATIONAL FAGS ASSOCIATION AMIRIGHT????

Looks like you need to be banned again.

Keep shilling against trump, shareblue. See how far it gets you.

It's like the people around here don't know simple, honest, basic reddit behavior. Behave or be downvoted or banned, that's how things work you new fags.

SHARBLUE BTFO

Yeah, big Donovich, know it won't pass on it's own, art of the deal, fuck gunowners and compromise on everything they want, baste

Man, people must really be spooked by Holla Forums if they're putting this much effort into trying to derail every thread like this.

Let's all just take a minute, a deep breath and compile a list of who gets shot if they keep fucking with the 2nd amendment: everyone.

Why are you defending Trump so much? Is it because you are a kike from r/the_donald? He has completely gone back on his promise to stop the attack on the 2nd Amendment.

Yes, shilling. We know, shareblue.

Pilpul.

Man, all the fucking shills in this thread.

Are you going to ragedelete all your replies again?(ban evading kike)

It isn't even about Trump at this point. It is about lying sacks of shit coming here just to disrupt. But you know this, yid.

You're making this way too easy.

user, I don't know how to convey the utter seriousness of the situation in text, but they spent $40 million shilling us before Trump won. After Trump won, Soros cashed out of the market to start funding the shills. I don't think you properly understand the magnitude of what's going on here.

Right? Don't they know we always wanted corrupted standards to take our guns, and nothing else.

B A S E D
How many dimensions of chess are we up to now?

Background checks are an old Washington euphemism for not allowing law-abiding citizens to purchase firearms. We need less background checks and more ways to get around them. They're only being used as an excuse to prevent american citizens from purchasing firearms. As far as i am concerned both bills are tainted for that reason, but the NRA bill seems like a decent deal.

You mean they are spooked by Holla Forums and doing everything they can to keep anons off the shooting stories by posting disruptive bait threads in which they have already been educated. Such a happy coinkidink in timing huh?

The mistake wasn't electing trump, it was electing him president of the united states of America.
Isolation and random acts of violence is your present and future. Either way you are a third world country that is on its last legs. Hopefully this board can't get back to the important things, like saving the actual west.

Sure, we believe your demoralization.

In your mind, is there any critique of Trump's policies that you would consider legitimate? Or are you 100% behind everything he says and does?

Criticism is shilling, shareblue. You know this.

what fucking timeline have I slipped into now?

Mentally stunted mods and Trumpcucked lackeys still haven't realized the truth about Trump

If ya don't love him too, sorry, goy, you're a fucking cuck!

Niggers, spics, Jewish tricks, and foreign rapist dicks

All we need to solve them are Trump's pure geniusssss antics!

Who even cares about gun rights if Trump's mind is always right!

I will never care if you say he is controlled by kikes.

My mind is set on one thing and that's winning personal fights!

It'll always be "Not an argument" because I fried my mind

Cannot read, i'm a MAGApede ; if you ain't

NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!

Into the trash my struggle, no more doctrine of fascism

I must win no holds barred; even if it means betrayal of kin!

#MAGA
#NevertakeofftheMAGAblindfoldormodsrapeyou
#Idon'tunderstandideology
#TrumpwillMAGAeventually
#HitlerwasjustanotherJew
#nothing really matters. i will never care about my race and Trump is merely there to fill the nihilistic void
#Beingaselloutdoesn'tmatter(inbred kike, stay mad lol)

The one where your shilling gets called out instantly.

Criticism of what is shilling?

Grow up you quisling, Trump and this board mean fuck all, nothing, if this is the result on 2A

LOL, get someone literate in here. Splurge and pay for a 5 cent per hour drone.

Trump ran ads on Holla Forums for several months (look up old threads on archive.is), so the mods probably have orders to swing the banhammer for him.

I can tell. You're banning regular Anons to feed your inflated ego. There's a huge difference between shilling and voicing criticism.

I know what I'm talking about. I want you to say it. Tell me that criticism of Trump is shilling.

Holy SHIT this is sad.

ONLY SHOOTING STORY IS BASED TRUMP TRYING TO KEEP CHILDREN SAFE
HE WOULDN'T BE PLAYING 4D CHESS OTHERWISE

Say it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I SAY JUMP, SHILL. NOW JUMP!

That's the thing moshe, you fucks are just hanging on the WORDS you want to cherry pick out of context to keep shilling the narrative while ignoring his ACTIONS.
If this is the case, there is no reason you should oppose being eliminated to the last ratling for your historical affronts both physical and verbal. Die slowly.

GAS THE TRUMPCUCKED MODS. ENOUGH

THEY ARE BANNING PEOPLE JUST FOR DARING LEVEL CRITICISM AT ZOGALD IN CHIEF.

ENOUGH. NO MORE RETARDED MAGAPEDES ALLOWED. "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK" TO THE_DONALD.(lol kill yourself kike)

You're putting words in my mouth. I said policy. Policy is stated policy, not just implemented policy.

Seriously, where the fuck are the mods? It's obvious who is and isn't from here. Nothing wrong with criticizing Trump in a reasonable manner, but as always kikes play both sides, posting hysterically and drowning out any worthwhile discussion.

Nothing personal, kiddo. You had a good run.

His words and his inaction are worrying. He made a promise during the campagin, and now his words say that he is going back on them. I’ll be waiting for if he actually keeps his promise or follows through with his words.

Fuck off reddit. You nujews will never fit in.

lmao he can't even bring himself to admit it, even he knows how pathetic it would be if he did.

Shills = permanently cucked. You can't win.

Nope, we still don't believe you, shill.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
=BASED TRUMP PUSHES GUN CONTROL AND IT PASSES==
BASED TRUMP HELPED THE CHILDREN

BASED TRUMP PUSHES GUN CONTROL AND IT FAILS
BASED TRUMP TOTALLY DOESNT LOOK LIKE AN IMPOTENT GUN GRABBING FAGGOT ITS 4D CHESS

One is sperging out and taking out large swaths of anons along with the jews. He loses his shit all the time and doesn't have the will or stamina to do this fucking job with the number of kikes running around here. The others do what they can and work around the idiot.

Say it. Tell me that criticism of Trump is shilling.

JUMP!

Nigger, make your lies believable at least.

Interesting shill techniques.

Illegitimate criticism of Trump is shilling. We've been saying this.

Yeah, it's called betrayal. We we're calling it last year when reciprocity passed the house with fix nics added on.

< Oh you know after the next most convenient mass shooting

Trump was always too tight with the Israelis for us to intelligently trust him. Its just different to say that after he's shown a hand versus when you are guessing the future. And let's be honest - this is the future for us. We knew the kikes were never going to let reciprocity through without a hoax psyop wall - it would have given defense to the defenseless whites in the city, and it would have e caused a decrease, not increase in gun crime.

Just six months with that kind of data and the left would have been eternally shit on in any argument of the sort. So they never let the experiment get carried out. In the meantime they had to pull one of the worst-prepared hoaxes we've ever seen to justify all this hand wringing and trump-bot activating. So that's sort of where we are
They've gone full on emperor's new clothes and are essentially daring us to out meme them. Imo, quit cucking out and relying on that orange skinned kikess-lover and start taking on the zog machine yourself. Think it was a hoax? Prove it. Think false flag instead? Say so. Think your video explaining the timelines would be more viral than some you-tooler? Edit one.

TIME FOR DOING IS NOW MEME WARRIORS

The liar who is pissing on us, and you cucks think we will believe it is raining. All for board unity kek, we barely have 2000 UID, according to you that means discounting 'shills', we have fuck all left. Why is that retard?

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAKE AMERICA GUNLESS AGAIN
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE SHAREBLUE AND A JEW
I'LL LET TRUMP TAKE MY GUN TO PUT A BULLET IN YOU
WANTING A GUN MAKES YOU MENTALLY UNSTABLE
LET'S GIVE TRUMP OUR GUNS WHILE WE'RE STILL ABLE
EVERY GUN YOU TURN IN IS A SPIC DEPORTED
QUICKLY NOW, SO HE CAN GET STARTED
GUNS ARE ILLEGAL NOW AND THAT'S THE LAW
TRY TO KEEP THEN AND YOU'LL BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAKE AMERICA GUNLESS AGAIN(shareblue having a mental breakdown)

What counts as illegitimate? That’s some pretty vague wording.

This. We need another IOTBW campagin but for 2A

The Art of the Deal was ghostwritten. Trump did not write this book.

Not gonna work, shareblue.

Absolutely liberal tier mental gymnastics. Hold tight to an illogical premise long enough and your hair will turn all sorts of pink and purple and sheet.

We found the nigger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who determines what is illegitimate? Does that mean as long as the mods agree with my criticism it's ok, otherwise it'll be silenced? An user asked earlier what legitimate criquites of Trump are acceptable and he got shoah'd.(ban evading kike)

Stop being wrong (and ban evading) and you'll stop being banned. Is it that hard to comprehend?

Fucking this. It's exploiting the fact that if shit is shrill enough on both sides it blasts apart discussion and forces the mods to slap it down, which pushes this place more toward being a salt-right hugbox.

I do wish the big D would shut the fuck up about guns already, it's triggering the fuck out of my /k/ side

That's true, but it's not like Trump didn't have any input on the book. I'd do the same thing if I was that rich, pay some guy to write my book for me and tell him what to put in it. Not that different than hiring an animator to make a video for you. Yeah he actually made the video, but he made the video you told him to make and put what you wanted in it.

I mean yeah not all ghost written books are like that, some are just hollow cash grab autobiographies or whatever, but Trump pretty obviously had a strong hand in his book.

MUH FREE SPEECH
Your one of the autists from April 2015 raid aren't you
FILTERED

Define for me what a "legitimate" critique of Trump is. You said only illegitimate critiques are banned.

That's Jews for you. What makes holohoax exposure unhistorical revisionism? Easy, it's unhistorical because it denies the Holocaust. That's how you find the foundation of a shill - it's the thing they can't logically argue.

If you don't know what truth is, you shouldn't be posting here, shareblue.

So he says he wants to allow teacher to have CCW's in school and says that's the solution to the problem, then proceeded to not take legislation into consideration so that people with CCW's can cross state lines and talks about running into a school unarmed.

fucking lel

One not based off clickbait articles or misleading narratives

Every article is clickbait nowadays. And if Trump's Whitehouse is saying that Trump does not support reciprocity then that's what they're saying until we hear otherwise. In the meantime time you are not arguing that this is.unlikely, you are saying it never happened even when shown citation. You're a well poisoning Trump shill on a politics board. Talk politics or go back to cuckit.

If you think you have a monopoly on "truth" you're too delusional to live.

Truth is not a matter of opinion, shareblue. Bye bye.

Why indeed. His muslim terrorist ban never affected the primary source of muslim terrorists, Saudi Arabia, and was in any case unconstitutionally overruled by courts no had ever heard of before. Almost as though the whole thing was a charade to distract from the fact the US president has unlimited powers related to immigration, which have been repeatedly confirmed by the Supreme Court.
americanbar.org/publications/insights_on_law_andsociety/14/spring-2014/who-is-responsible-for-u-s–immigration-policy-.html
It's almost as though Trump has no intention to do anything about the impending minority status of White Americans.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/julian-assange-ecuador-citizenship-citizen-naturalised-london-embassy-wikileaks-asylum-uk-sweden-a8153986.html

Sad! (((Yael))) cried, Trump whined about dead babies and the only thing stopping another (((democratic))) government in the Middle East was Russian anti-aircraft positions.
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/27/israels-justice-minister-explains-why-trump-is-good-for-her-west-bank-plan/?utm_term=.57dc7ad7b9c0

Yup, Obongo was right about the "Iran deal" and cutting the defence (of ZOG) budget, and wrong about everything else.

Can't wait to be called Shareblue for pointing out that (((democracy))) fucks Whites with two colours of (((Liberalism))).

Getting hysterical about click bait headlines isn't very legitimate. I don't like some of the shit he's saying either and there's nothing wrong with saying so, but as we all know Trump talks a lot of shit as his main negotiation tactic to secure a better position or mislead his opponent. And it also seems sometimes he just talks shit for the hell of it. Point is, if Trump actually signs some anti gun bill then that's fucked, no getting around it. But by now you should know not to get too worked up about what he says, focus on what he does. He's no Hitler but it's not good sign how much money the (((rootless international clique))) dumps into derailing shit here, pushing anti Trump propaganda everywhere, and shilling on every major site.

I'm getting banned for an opinion you coward. For someone with such a monopoly on truth, you sure seem afraid of having to defend it. Shutting down any potentially dissenting voices makes you look weak and insecure, not smart.(ban evading kike)

Truth is not a matter of opinion. Your opinion is false.

Pretty sure that guy is just here to stir up the shitpot, don't worry about it too much.

No, shill, you don't get to post lies without them being called out.

Looking back, Obongo was one the best thing that happened for gun-owners. Everyone was on alert and buying more guns and ammunition. That's the way it ought to be.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
BIG DON TRUMP TALKS SHIT THROWS OUT TRIAL BALLOONS
WHEN THE RETARDED BULLSHIT HES PUSHING FOR DOESNT PASS ITS 4D CHESS
DONT BOTHER MAKING NOISE BEFORE IT PASSES NO ONE IS LISTENING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been noticing heavy shilling on other pro-gun forums, like arfcom. I think what's more important is figuring out where their fucking talking points are coming from, and following the money.

It's the same bullshit "NYC Liberal gonna take your guns", "Trump played 4d chess on us", "Everyone I don't like is a bot", "All trump support is botting", etc. It's some big D&C shilling. The right can't ever unify, all they do is push wedge issues.

I mean fuck, Trump got fucking FEINSTEIN to filibuster a full daca repeal bill. I'm willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt, instead of running around like a headless chicken.

Same.

I'M SORRY SIR! THE EMPEROR DOES LOOK GREAT IN HIS NEW OUTFIT. WHAT IS THAT? THE FINEST SILKEN ROBES I'VE EVER SEEN, I DECLARE! THE EMPERORS NEW CLOTHES ARE BEAUTIFUL(This shilll has lost his composure)

No just "Quartz"
citation
also
IF IF IF IF IF
citation
The huffpo peice doesn't even state it and when I asked you to screencap I got "HURRRR NOT SPOONFEEDING U DURRRRR"
MISLEADING CITATIONS/ARTICLES DO NOT COUNT
PROJECTION

Nope. They're guilty until proven innocent. Every single one of them without exceptions.

CRY HARDER NIGGER & START SPAMMING CP

How does that work, exactly? Assume everything that comes out of their mouth is bullshit? In that case, why get so pissed about something Trump said but hasn't done?

Shills be desperate

Sage shill threads.

Look at the shill and laugh

Have fun with your tanking board numbers. At least it will be easier to control the narrative with only a handful of people posting.(kikes aren't people.)

His record would suggest that. However, right now, the shills smell blood, and they've ratcheted up the shilling to a level I'm not sure we've seen yet. I guess they finally got Soros' money.

The worst part is that a lot of anons just go dark during these periods, which I think allows the shills to create the impression that Holla Forums rejects Trump as a cuck. Needless to say, this creates a lot of blackpills out of unsuspecting newfags.

Yes. Talk is cheap, very cheap.

Keep ban evading and there won't be any IPs left anyway.

Mods are trash. Escape this literal ZOG gulag shithole while you still have the ability, the mods are going to mindrape you otherwise into believing Trump is our very own dear leader who can't do anything wrong, ever together with their psychotic insane minions.

Inb4 banned by mods for spreading the truth(ban evading kike)

I figured this was the "shall not be infringed" crowd spilling their spaghetti over this instead of waiting to see if this is legit or just politics as opposed to dedicated shariablue bullshit.

Right now talk is cheap, but if this shit starts leading to actual hits to gun rights, it's gonna be a rough fucking midterm and 2020.

I think so too, a lot of anons just fuck off when shit gets this bad because it's just a pain in the ass to deal with and you learn nothing of value. But unfortunately that makes it even easier for them to sway the less resolute posters. I wonder how often shills waste their time shilling each other unknowingly, since they love playing both sides and there's definitely multiple parties involved.

Way to intentionally miss the point, numbnuts. Shills intentionally try to create a false consensus to mislead and demoralize anons. But maybe you knew this already.

You mean 30 vpns

Were about to hit 1776 D chess.

The NRA endorsed both bills, you gibbering niggerjew shills fuck

Exactly, talk is cheap, actions are valuable. Trump has repeatedly proven through his actions, he's working on the right side. So obviously, he's lying about the gun control. Right? That's how shitty your logic is.

It's sheer insanity, and it's not even just on this board. I'm not kidding, figure out where they're being fed this shit from. I'm gonna go ahead and blame stormfront, but it's be smarter to analyze their words and tells, they've got a unique but alien format.

Might be. I was trying to get my senator to ban bumpstocks in exchange for an amnesty period to register all "evil machine guns" and regulate them all under the NFA act. My dick was hard.

The number of gun owners barely increased, and the number of people with 1,000 rounds for their fire arms all told actually went down. And yet, during those years, ammunition skyrocketed in price and became scarce.

Govt patsies were buying it all up user.

Fuck off kike.

It's more shills than anons at this point. The only way to run an imageboard from here on out will be anonymous cryptographic whitelists.

This fucking faggot literally ran on nationwide CC reciprocity.

No its not the money.
Its the group(s) doing it. And their sheer autism

I'm getting flashbacks of April 2015 (MUH FREE SPEECH) as well as Syrian Airfield.
The level of autism in these faggots is on par with these raids.

So maybe goons or int, maybe others.
Plus I think there's a bot(s) because some of these replies are just complete retardation.
Like the faggot who keeps GLOBAL REPORT

Thread is about Trump's press people saying that Trump does not support reciprocity. Read nigger.

Jews admitted to being behind the 56% in polmeta. Remember to filter these cunts folks.

This user is correct. Newfags that are lurking pay attention. Learn the difference between opposing viewpoints and shillbloo.

I guess most of this will stop at about 5:00pm.

They work in shifts user.

I bet by now there's been multiple cases of chatbot AIs arguing with each other through entire threads.

Also, the mods just banned me for ban evasion, which I didn't do until now. Fuckers need to slow their roll. I know they can see post histories, and I've been making at least half decent posts all day. I guess mentioning the fact that /polk/ exists is worth a 4 week ban.

Fuck the Trump administration. I don't want anyone to even pretend to cuck on stuff like this. Don't run on CC and the 2nd amendment and then not come out and defend it. He's spent the whole week talking about gun laws that can help. How about taking the FBI and police to task for not keeping people safe? How about proposing literally anything other than more gun restrictions like background checks….

Politics is bullshit sometimes, and sometimes you've gotta say one thing while you're doing another. It's a bummer but the system pretty much requires you to be a disingenuous kike to get anything done. Hopefully we get a proper Hitler after Trump who cleans this mess up.

Funny how the shills aren't talking about the differences in the bills.

could be a kiwi

FACT
This is Pro-Gun Control legislation
FACT
Trump only would back on it because people didn't like that a Republican President proposing gun control

Of course they aren't. They just want to "dump drumpf."

no fuck off

Being good at debate is all well and good, but sometimes you just wanna share information with like minded anons and talk about it without a bunch of bullshit.

Even if that was true, he shouldn't get a pass for undermining the 2nd amendment. Even if he was right on 90% of the issues, he could still everyone's lives with one bad law. Eternal vigilance is a far better attitude than blind loyalty.

TRSodomites too, which is ironic given that it looks almost identical to their pool boy.

the "FixNIX" bill is a pile of shit, I want national reciprocity and he is saying he isn't going to support it, basically. What the fuck has gotten into this niggers head lately, I am seriously fucking pissed at Trump this week, all this gun narrative shit he is spewing is trash, and now this supporting "FixNIX"

I suggest you thoroughly read the fucking NIX bill

You're right. I think was because the military was arming all these color revolutionaries in the middle east while stocking up on ammunition. Making something prohibitively expensive is almost as good as banning it.

IM A HILLBOT NOW

*He could still ruin everyone's lives with one bad law
My point is that in politics every battle is different and Trump being on the right side in one battle is not at all an indicator that he'll be on the right side in future battles. You have to examine every single position.

Huffington Post wrote a glowing article about how much they love the fixNIX bill and how bad and spoopy the NRA is for their bill containing CC. Must be 4D chess on their part.

WTF I love gun control now!

So what. If the NIGGERA also acts Jewish that doesn't excuse Trump's Jewish behavior you idiot.

ya, or it must be a pile of crap a third grader could figure out if he read the bill. That reciprocity bill which was backed by house and senate and was looking like it was going to pass might not pass now because of Trumps stupid moronic statements and him backing the opposing bill. Fuck the NIX bill and someone go and wake Trump the fuck up.

One term confirmed.
Bummer.

Don’t worry, comrade. Congress might threaten to pass legislation for national reciprocal concealed carry, but Trump will veto it.

I don't care about the positions he ran on in the campaign he's supported gun control for a long time. The problem with him coming out against the police and the FBI is that he's spent god only knows how long being a police dick sucker. I mean whenever he has had the opportunity he's talked up the police and the military. For years. So even though the cops and FBI fucked up he's not going to come out against them. Couple that with these crisis actors and the lugenpresse coming out and pushing gun control and here we are. And fuck him for even entertaining this shit let alone pushing it.

Literal sheep.

I honestly think it's soros money and useful idiots getting their talking points from SOMEWHERE.

Remember the MUH DACA AMNESTY week of shilling? It's just getting worse and worse.

And what I'm saying is to 50% of the country, that makes you look like you're a right wing terrorist. I agree with you, but also disagree with you. Look at the terminology used for the DACA smackdown, it's very, very similar.

I'm more concerned about state level fuckery then Trump and Ryan.

Daily Reminder that there are shills on both sides of this thing, and that this is almost-certainly one of them.

This tactic Trump uses where he pretends to hold a liberal value before doing the opposite is pretty effective. The media kikes really keep giving him coverage over this bullshit.

haha idiot

see >>>/zenpol/80 for a compilation of all the bans and mod abuses. People are literally getting banned with the reason "anti-trump".

You got owned kid, pssht, nothin' personal.

Actions, not words, are what matter.

And somehow, even anons keep falling for his ruses a year into his presidency. Don't get me wrong, I'll be pissed if Trump signs any anti gun bill, but by now we all know he talks a lot of shit he doesn't mean to get his way.

Your board is hemorrhaging users by the hour. Put on a smug anime face all you want, it won't stop the decline. On the up side, it'll be easier to desperately control the narrative when it's just you and a dozen other redditors left.

Mods here fuck up a lot, but you're clearly not from these parts. Return to whence you came.

I was here before it became /trump/. I'm just mourning the loss of another Holla Forums before I move on to the next one.

(((BASED, GOOD POST GOY. PRAISE TRUMP WHO CAN DO NOTHING WRONG. I WOULD STILL SUPPORT HIM EVEN IF HE TOOK THE CONSTITUTION ORIGINAL COPY AND BURNED IT OUT IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. EVERY TIME HE DOES SOMETHING BLATANTLY CONTRADICTORY TO WHITE CULTURE AND VALUES IT'S ALL JUST A PART OF HIS SECRET PLANS TO OUTWIT LIBERALS AND MAGA.)))

Human waste gun grabber.

The board has definitely gone downhill since the election, but you're still exaggerating things if you're actually an user at all.

Trump is literally playing chicken with his own political supporters who stretch their neck out. He shoot them down in favor of STRICTER GUN LAWS. Oh, but it's part of a master plan to take a plan already in motion, with results, and play fucking 4d chess.
You guys are psychotic. But the facts and evidence you see with your very eyes do no persuade you, and you're blind faith in Trump. You're a bunch of dumb kids who can't get over that your voting hymen was broken by a lying politician who plays for himself.
What does my opinion matter though. None of this matter. Everyone but you guys are shills. Hell, even the fucking mods ban over the slightest lapse in blind faith.
Literally fucking reddit in here.

Why don't you go to the search bar and type "Trump" and see how many threads pop up. Then type literally any other topic and see how many threads there are.

trips of truth

The action was the rejection of a campaign promise in front of your very eyes. The action will be illegal immigrants weaponized by Trump to disarm you, and you'll do it too, because it's part of the plan to have nothing left.

We're pretty clearly in the middle of a raid right now, and shills cleverly play both sides, posting hysterically and derailing all worthwhile conversation.

OH MAH GAD RAID RAID RAID. PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY GETTING AGGRESSIVE AND FIGHTING OFF MAGASHITSTAINS. THEREFORE MUST BE A SHAREBLOO RAID

Yep. That's what I'm stating.

Also this

I swear to god, there's some sort of disconnect between the retards that can think two steps ahead and the retards here who can't. Where the fuck do they come from?

You're a fucking idiot.

The words of a president are actions.
We've been over this already, and that narrative is trash m8.
He doesn't actually seem to get his way very often though, especially where it matters most, and that tactic is extremely hazardous in that it has the potential to shift the Overton window in a negative fashion.

Dissent must be silenced.

Not really. I was here before the election, and the board has become rather cringe.
This needs to be reiterated: There are shills on both sides of this thing. That is quite simply the reality of our circumstance.
The mods are very-clearly holding a stance, and that's their choice, but it doesn't change the fact that a good portion of these "its just a ruse everybody!" posters are being paid to post that way, just like the spergy faggots sent to shit on him.

M8, come on now. I'll acknowledge that we've had a minor influx of faggotry since that comcast thing cut off cuckchan for a bit, but its nowhere near 'raid' levels.
You're doing the same thing Jews do too, btw - "everyone who doesn't think like me is a shill, acting emotionally and inhibiting dialogue!".

I will simply say that I am very disappointed in this turn of events, and recognize that there are multiple groups of people shilling this board right now, as there has been for over a year, and that there are likewise sycophants and opposition elements active here as well.
That said: That someone doesn't share your view doesn't make them a shill or part of a raid or some shit.
We used to have conversations on this board wherein people were not accused of being a shill merely on the basis of an expressed political view, and that all came to an end during the election, when boths sides of the political divide in the US began shitting up the board and 'shill' became the go-to accusation for attacking someone.

Giving you both the benefit of the doubt, go ahead and look around in some different threads right now. It's not disagreement, it's straight up red text spam everywhere. If that's not a raid, I dunno what is. There's nothing wrong with reasonably criticizing Trump, it's good for anons to form their own opinions. But that's not what's happening here.

Like I said, the board has gone downhill, there are legitimate complaints to be had about the mods, and there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with the things Trump says. All that said the shit that's going on right now clearly ain't organic.

Who the ruck would raid us? Holla Forums has lost a lot of luster and the mods ban 100 people every thread. There is no ground here. Everyone is a fanatic. Fence shitters don't exist here, and these aren't tactics old old like gore and child porn. It's people who think everyone's a shill disrupting every fucking thread because they can't handle other people's opinions. They shout down everyone while praising their freedom in their echo chamber where mods literally ban every fucking person.
Stormfront is in shambles. It has less people than endchan's Holla Forums. They can't do jack shit.
Holla Forums is fucking molasses. It's like a youtube comment section organizing a raid. Most of their board looks like this. Right wing shitposters keeping their testicles in a knot.

Who the ruck would raid us? Holla Forums has lost a lot of luster and the mods ban 100 people every thread. There is no ground here. Everyone is a fanatic. Fence shitters don't exist here, and these aren't tactics old old like gore and child porn. It's people who think everyone's a shill disrupting every fucking thread because they can't handle other people's opinions. They shout down everyone while praising their freedom in their echo chamber where mods literally ban every fucking person.
Stormfront is in shambles. It has less people than endchan's Holla Forums. They can't do jack shit.
Holla Forums is fucking molasses. It's like a youtube comment section organizing a raid. Most of their board looks like this. Right wing shitposters keeping their testicles in a knot.

Get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit. He should get a STORM of concentrated blowback for any pandering and even the slightest quips of betrayal.

you're looking for the fact that it's not disagreements, it's sheer vitriol and hate that's similar to the shit on left leaning boards about killing everyone.

Case in point. >>11319160

Fuck it, I'm done here. Fuck this shit hole.

It’s okay to shoot coyotes. (includes people smugglers)
They are a danger to our children.
Yes, I know it sucks. But I hate coyotes.

Quite.
And do you recognize that its not organic in both directions?
You're right, this ISN'T organic, but its not like its inorganic merely in the opposition to Trump - the urging toward nigh-blind support of Trump on behalf of a large number of posters is no more organic than the capslock sperging in opposition.

You're a fucking idiot. Like it or not, politics is an arena of backstabbing and disingenuous assertions. It shouldn't be that way, but you've gotta play the ball as it lies. IF Trump signs any anti gun bill that's fucked, no excuses. As is, by now you should know he talks a lot of shit to get his way. That one user raised his valid concern, that he could be inadvertently shifting the Overton window in the wrong direction, but the fact remains.

Just bring up that arming the population keeps women from being raped.

< Trump is a jew because he picked the Jew NRA endorsed bill instead of the Jew NRA endorsed bill

Nigger what? You kikebots are getting weirder every day.

But women are idiots and 1) don't believe that and 2) seemingly want to be raped.

Exactly. Kikes love to play both sides to nobody's gain but their own. There are shills posting shit for and against Trump usually in an annoying manner to piss everyone off regardless of their opinions and shut down any intelligent discussion.

So people here unironically believe in the 4D chess meme. Ok then,give me a good reason why Trump would first need to act liberal, before being Conservative? It seems to me that doing so would only serve to piss off his base while his enemies would still hate him no matter what he does. So why the act?

Just like he kept giving lip service to DACA, supporting it on the surface, while offering deals for it he knew the opposition would never take, and it worked. Same deal now.

That's the logical consequence of two years of the mods giving month long bans for being a "kike shill" or "ban evading" a ban that either already ended or simply never existed, for really disagreeing with the narrative they're pushing. There may be some shilling going on, but 90% of this is people who have moved on to other imageboards coming back here to piss off the Turk and Reddit whenever Trump fucks up.

There really isn't much to this:
Ever since the jewish freemasonic fraud Trump announced he was running for the President of United States of isreal, each and every so called "jew-wise"publication became completely kosher nationalist.

TRS/DS/pol etc all became kosher conservative recruitment centres and propagandists, and continue to be to this day.

Trump has always been an obscene slap in the face and laugh on the dumb goy by the jew, only now it's impossible for the retard tier (i.e. those that actually believed for just one day that Trump wasn't a jewish puppet), to excuse Bibi's best mate Trumpstein anymore.

The Blue Pill was and still is brainwashed normies believing in jewish politics, the Red Pill doesn't allow for such stupidity.

99.9% of people who claim to be Red Pilled these days openly cheer for the ZOG control grid.
They are literally gibbering spastic tier retarded

1/10

Lad, I don't think you know what a shill actually is.

A shill isn't just someone who has an opinion that isn't yours. A shill is an operative, usually paid, pushing an agenda. They're not "posting in an annoying manner to piss everyone off", they're posting both in support of Trump and in opposition to Trump, because they're paid to do each in turn.
My point, which you don't seem to comprehend, is that Trump has paid shills doing damage control for him, just as he has people attacking him who are shilling on behalf of his opposition (who pay them).

These people aren't here just to "shut down intelligent discussion" - I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean quite honestly - but rather, they are here to push an agenda. And in this context, its not people just trying to degrade conversation, but rather, to present their conversation as legitimate while acting to push their given agenda.

Its the difference between controlling content and creating context - they aren't trying to control content by limiting 'intelligent discussion', they're trying to create context to support their agenda in the community mind.

I'm well aware, I've been banned from here many times for various reasons, even once today for ban evasion even though I did no such thing (until after they banned me for it). But most of the posters stirring up shit are clearly not from here. They play both sides, act like annoying newfags and get everyone riled up, disrupting any discussing they don't approve of.

That bill is going through the process, nigger. It doesn't get to jump over congress and land on Trump's desk.
The NICS bill is shit because it reinforces unconstitutional laws already established and works to compile a database of "deplorable" types.
IT is also fucked in such a way that it requires the ATT Gen to actually provide proof that bumpstocks are an issue.
This and other various fuck yous in the text lead me to believe Trump is setting traps for them because he is going to require solid evidence of things being the CAUSE of the shootings rather than laying blame upon the individual kikes before they get a blanket ban.

So…

… You're saying that you're ban evading right now, and that people who don't agree with you are 'not from here', and that they only play both sides to disrupt discussion they don't approve of, as opposed to taking part in discussion to push their own agendas?
Hmm… I don't know if you sound all that trustworthy user.

I know what a shill is, no need to be condescending. I'm not one of those fags who calls everyone who disagrees with me a shill, and I've been banned from here a few times for disagreeing with shit Trump said or did. That said, it's plain as day the shit that's been going on here these past couple weeks, and culminating in these past few days isn't remotely organic and not the work of any user.

6/10. If you hadn't been so obvious about ignoring uncomfortable information it would have been a good better post.

Are you new? You must be new.

In addition, your post formatting is clearly foreign. Lurk more.

sage for doublepost

Why? You're blind if you can't see the shilling ramped up recently.

What's culminating is back lash from all these banned people who have been here since exodus, before the Trump campaign, being banned for something as slight as playing devil's advocate.
You continue lying to yourself that a board hemorrhaging traffic from a huge mod crack down is being targeted AFTER an election campaign, to change the opinions of people disgruntled over losing their loli board.
You're crazy and in denial and have nothing left but this shitty dying board filled with cock suckers eager to wet Trump's dick.
My God you people.

Heh.

So, you say it's best to not give him any feedback at all, letting the media think his base supports such choices, and just remain silent and trusting?

You don't really seem to.
That seems very dubious an assertion on your behalf.

Y'all think there will still be a Military Parade?
I was kinda looking forward to it.

That isn’t what’s happening here. Trump isn’t demanding anything that his supposed political opponents object to.

Then I hope he has good helmets.

Why and how is there still a fake debate going on here over whether the most jewish President since Rooseveltis a jewish fraud or not?

This is supposed to be Holla Forums

Yet all we've witnessed for 3 years is 100% full spectrum pro-ZOG content with anyone querying why Holla Forums is solely kosher gets banned.

What's the question?

Not at all. Contact your representatives, raise a fuss. Nothing wrong with that. All I'm saying is that by now it's pretty obvious Trump talks a lot of shit he doesn't mean to get his way, he's used the exact same tactic several times.

All this text, and somehow you didn't make a single argument. Whether or not you think I'm a paid shill, it's obvious to any user that what going on right now isn't natural. There are probably pro Trump shills as well, but as we've seen since before Trump even ran for president, shills love playing both sides and acting like idiots to piss off everyone regardless of their views. It's very effective at shutting down any kind of intelligent discussion or debate when everyone is pissed at each other.

oops

I hope so. I'd like to see protestors try and throw themselves in front of tanks.
Also, the social media cataclysm from people openly attacking the military and being praised is something I want.

Trump was also the trump to curb antisemitism on these boards.
That was obvious from day fucking one user.

I hope he realises who he's making himself an enemy of. Because I think the "illusion'' is beginning to fade away.

My opinion is that these are underaged kids and people who broken their voting cherry on Trump. They can't comprehend they made a bad decision from growing up with social media narcissism.
They think the mods are their friends because they're post-exodus and don't understand how the mods are the first to fall. Blind faith in mods, blind faith in Trump.

Worded intent through articles is not something to get butthurt over. Anyone claiming the opposite is a reactionary retard. Observe and take notice of what gets passed.

People are super pissed off that he's cucking to essentially terrorism.
Look up "Traumatic Bonding" too. It's what these fuckers we're dealing with do.

Two hours later and only one user checked to see if OP was legit. Why is this thread still up?

You're a fagg-

You're a shill, fuck off.

He talked with the protesters before, people are pissed off with giving them a foot in the door.

No, it's butthurt that your own lefty bullshit is being used against you to silence your kvetching.

I hope so. The men and women who put their lives on the line for Israel deserve to be celebrated.

He's right to a degree. Before the election, both Holla Forumss named the jew, now it seems like everybody's chasing kosher poltergeists like "the deepstate", "globalists", and commies.

Spinning the goy wheel.

and he is saying he doesn't support the reciprocity bill, and what if he vetoes it because he said he didn't want it in the first place. Also, I don't care if the bill makes it so that things have to be reviewed heavily, it makes it so you get your gun rights taken from you without due proccess because you were on some list, then have to go through something other than a court to appeal it, its trash.

It looks like Trump really enjoyed his struggle session.
It gives me confidence that workplace diversity training and other initiatives are really going to get results.

There's too many anons that are becoming contrarian faggots because the FUD campaign the shills push has caused them to have a kneejerk reaction to anything Trump does. While they're lashing at out anons that haven't become contrarians like them they didn't even bother to check to see if the story was true or not. They're so afraid of being betrayed that they already assume they are so they can be there to say, "Ah-ha!" as if that helps at all. And meanwhile their basic fact checking and ability to discern from shills who are pulling their strings diminish.

I makes me wonder if they were intelligent to begin with. That's quite a fall to make if they were.

Don't be obtuse, when talking in context those labels are appropriate. The CIAniggers fall under the deepstate label. Globalists like the rothchilds fall under the jews commanding the other jews label. Commies are mainly the useful idiots these days but old commies like Bernie Sanders and Merkel are still around.

That's not even a remotely similar situation, though. Trump was paying lip service to DACA because he wanted to wait it out and let it expire. That strategy failed because the lower courts kept DACA on life support, so it won't expire until the courts decide on it. In this case, it doesn't make any sense why he'd act liberal on guns. He's not winning anyone over to his side, he's only pissing off his base.

>This entire fucking thread.

>don't form any opinions until after an action is taken
So if Trump says he wants to ban handguns, I'm not supposed to say anything until he does? What kind of fucking retarded logic is this? If you don't voice opposition to proposals, you're giving the government carte blanche to do what they want. There's nothing you can do after the fact except wish you did more to stop it earlier.

He probably thinks it's "too soon" plus, after winning more seats in 18 it will be easy to pass anyways

That was an attempt at analysis, but a lame one. The wording in the article is tricky (jewy really).

THIS IS THE PLAY NOW GUYS. THEY ARE NO LONGER CALLING THE BILL THE RECIPROCITY ACT, THEY ARE CALLING IT THE FIX NICS ACT, AND SAYING THAT "ONE VERSION" JUST SO HAPPENS TO "EXPAND CARRYING". TRUMP JIST VOICED SUPPORT FOR THE "VERSION WITHOUT THE CARRYING", AKA GAVE TACIT SUPPORT TO THE KIKES WHO WANT TO BLOCK CARRYING AND EXPAND FEDERAL CONTROL OF SALES UNTIL ALL PRIVATE SALES ARE BANNED.

http:// www.washingtonexaminer.com/senate-negotiating-swift-action-on-bill-to-boost-gun-background-check-system/article/2650105

But don't worry, it only gets worse from there. Chucky and others, house AND Senate, want a chance to take the bill back on the floor for hearings about attaching an assault weapons ban.

THIS IS IT, THEYRE GOING TO TRY THEIR FIRST BIG SHOT RIGHT IN THE MIDST OF THE GENTILES WAKING UP TO THEIR TRICKS. AND THEYRE GOING TO TRY AND DO IT WHILST DANCING ON THE CORPSE OF THE RECIPROCITY ACT. CHANCES THE REP WHO WROTE THE FIX NICS PROVISION LAST YEAR DID NOT KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN = ZERO. CHANCES THE REPUBLICAN KIKES IN CONGRESS WILL ALLOW US OFF THE HOOK WITHOUT AT LEAST KILLING RECIPROCITY, A HUGELY INFLUENTIAL THING BECAUSE OF WHAT IT WOULD PROVE IN INNER CITIES (THAT ITS NOGS WHO KILL, NOT LICENSED WHITES) = ZERO. CHANCES TRUMP DOES NOT SEE THIS HAPPENING = ZERO.

He's no longer a new York idiot. He's either a pansy or a plant.

He’s not winning more seats in the midterms. He’s not healing divisions in the party. Where are the primary challengers? And how many of them will get through only to get Roy Moored?

s

s

e

h

c

d

s s e h c d 4 d 4 c h e s s

d

c

h

e

s

s

:^)

You don't win seats by undercutting the faith of your base. You win seats by showing your base that you're trying to get everything done you said you were.

All I said was he should have a storm of blowback, not passing judgement on him. My judgement of him is I don't trust one iota a man who'd marry off all his children to kikes.

lel "anons" sure want you to believe there is no raid, no way
I believe it too. No way paid nigger shills would want to shit up the board of their adversaries. No sir.

, STFU faggot see . They are rebranding the most important gun law to come up for passing since Hillary's semi auto ban. Trump is playing right into it. It's literally political suicide for anyone who wants the pro gun vote. You would know that if you were pro gun and not just a kid on a forum thinking he's cool because mommy and daddy haven't screen peeked on.him yet or mb just a Jew.

He was brought up as a Jew York City liberal. We all knew that.

Your post doesn’t disagree with me, retardanon.

His whole campaign persona was against that idea. Thus the reason for the thread dipshit.

True, blue fire incident

lol I sure hope you come back to post about what a fucking retard you were when no dumbass gun law gets passed.

Based mods! Who cares if political extremism is now included on the background check, as long as our god emperor saves us we're OK!

lel

How would that make him look like a dumbass? He's against a proposal for legitimate reasons. If the proposal doesn't become law, that doesn't nullify his objections to the proposal.

Did Trump ever say he was for it?

Right. Just like DACA, which Trump totally wants to pass. lel eat a bag of nigger shit faggot.

This has zero to do with DACA or his immigration strategy. He pretended to be pro-DACA as a means of waiting for it to expire (which it didn't). He's not pretending to cuck on CC to wait out a bill. There's no expiration or deadline, he's just saying "good, do this". Keep spinning.

Fuck off.Give one good argument against gun control OR dacapedes. #waiting

SHILL! SHILL! SHILL! KIKE! KIKE! KIKE! MUH SHAREBLUE!
[spoiler]lol[spoiler]

fugg

Lets see what IS first hmmm?

DACA is done friend, how many times must I repost this?

Mar 5 is the first day of the first batch of DACA expiration (no vote necessary). The injunction up until now (if doesn't get squashed in time) will allow for requests for extension to get accepted (but not necessarily granted, they can be denied on a case by case basis).

For those who missed here is the actual scope of the injunction [1]

That means:

1) no new applications, renewals only

2) no "advance parole" meaning they lost that loophole where they asked for an authorization to leave the country (advance parole) and applied for a green card or citizenship while outside.

3) The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal application

It continues

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf

TLDR: It's quite literally nothing. No smaller court can stop a daca recipitant getting booted out of this country.

But to your point, it is similar. He says, good, do this all the time and then does something totally different. Syria being a great example.

when we see what is, will it be too late? I'm pretty serious about any 2a anything. I don't like to take chances, even with "if", there shouldn't even be an IF with our 2a.

Fuck off yid.

The problem is that every time he says "good, do it", he loses part of his base. It doesn't take your wife cheating on you for you to leave her. If she keeps looking at other guys saying "ooh, he's hot, I'd rather fuck him instead of you tbh, user" you're going to get pissed, even if she says she's just doing it to get stuff from the guys. You're a literal political cuckold.

npr.org/2018/02/27/589096901/supreme-court-ruling-means-immigrants-can-continue-to-be-detained-indefinitely
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAaa

Tell that to your pal Schumer that wanted to sell you out for beaners.

They aren't just used when you think they're appropriate, they're used to deflect. In the old days everybody would rightfully condemn Jonestein for blaming everything on the "globalists", now we have people who are supposedly redpilled using those terms. And the commie obsession is boarding on that of the B'nai Birch society, I even saw a post about how you don't have to be anti-kike, just "anti-communist and pro-White".

We're being subverted, and you're blind if you can't see it.

lel you wish faggot. You finished with that bag of nigger shit yet?

What a bunch of rambling bullshit as an attempt to solidify you're non-argument. Pathetic really. Whatever they pay you, it's too much.

Don't you have a chicken to torture?

how fucking stupid are you, seriously? That article is about how illegal immigrants in custody don't have a right to a bond hearing.
DACA IS STILL IN EFFECT AND WILL BE BEYOND THE MAR. 5 DEADLINE
DACA being in effect means you cant arrest the "dreamers" for being illegals, so the SC case is completely irrelevant here. No amount of spinning or deflection will change that simple fact.

Guess you better take your guns there and tell them in person huh mr? Fucking cunt, your attempts at shilling won't work.

Wow, reddit grandma must have figured out how to post on imageboards.
filtered

WRONG NIGGER

DACA is fucking done, it's over. Get new lines

Not anymore, goyim.

That's right. I just said they can't be arrested just because they're an illegal, genius. ANYONE can be arrested if they're determined to be a national security threat you stupid fuck. But DACA recipients can't be arrested simply for being an illegal immigrant god fucking damn you sychophants are retarded

Ding ding ding

So much for that filtering. You also forget the
part. Of course, with a IQ as low as yours, that's to be expected.

Chug lead

90% of Holla Forums are people getting paid to shill for trump no matter what.

Holla Forums will tell you having a GF is stupid but at the same time say the jews are trying to curb white families.

that's mostly /r9k/
yes they are, by the promotion of making marriage more dangerous for men

The chess meme is actually a brilliant heads-i-win/tails-you-lose strategy.
it's all part of the plan. he's just making it look like he supports it but he's just paying lip service until it doesn't pass. brilliant.
he really means what he says
Well, he knows more than we do, I'm sure this was the best of the worst options he had. And it's going to make him look good in the long run, so it's ultimately a win
See? He always does good things.
It's actually pretty impressive mental gymnastics because it gets applied to a form of promisory-note reply to criticism as well. You see it especially in this thread.
>yeah, he said X, but just wait

You fucking pathetic ZOG cheerleading spastic

Mods banning anyone daring to criticize Trump is not a good look. Not that it matters anymore now that half the board is phoneposting illiterates. I'm not against trump in principle, but I am incredibly curious why he wouldn't back national reciprocity. I thought it was sitting on McConnell's desk though.

They're not banning people questioning his statements, because it makes sense to question and use your own judgment. They're banning people screeching and spamming. For the most part, anyway. Some are a bit banhappy and catching innocent anons in the crossfire.

There's a number of bans ITT that are very questionable. Mods here are a fucking joke if you haven't been here a long time so it's no surprise, but to see the level of backsliding on the part of kikefy/moonman is staggering. You would think an entire year of dropping standards would convince them to start banning shitty reddit tier threads and start imposing quality threshholds again, but I guess I'd be wrong.

I"m not shilling anything, my criticisms and worries are valid, if anything you are actually the one shilling, you haven't said shit other then call out people for shilling.

I'm aware, I've been banned for bullshit reasons on a few occasions. Still, there were a lot of shitters posting that needed banned. Not that it does much good really, it's not hard to get around one. Anons just have to call out bullshit and clearly foreign posting styles when they see it. And not let themselves get all worked up, because that's exactly what they want. The fags shill for both sides and act like fucking idiots the whole time, pissing off every real user involved and shutting down any intelligent discussion.

Shareblue isn't a thing anymore, reddit faggot. God this is the most annoying meme. It comes from 4chan, not here.

They are, though. If you look at the zenpol thread on it, the reasons given for one of the bans was literally "anti-trump". There's another that's just critical of trump with a ban reason "shareblue". It's not just shutting down spam, it's forcing an echo-box narrative at the discretion of the mods. It's no wonder Holla Forums has been hemorrhaging users for months, while boards like Holla Forums have skyrocketed. People are just sick of the hugbox.

They've rebranded but it's the same fucking thing. And they weren't the only paid shill organization to begin with, just the only one that became a meme.

So anyone who's anti-gun control is shareblue now?

Holla Forums really is a fun board now. I feel bad because all pretense of it being a movie board has been dropped

Mainly because they can be used to deflect away from the kike shill orgs like JIDF and Hasbara, and make it seem like the only shills are the ones who back the "wrong" jew party.

Some mods, or maybe just one of them seem to go overboard regularly, I agree. It's not a mod's place to enforce a narrative. Within reason, of course. Some shit definitely should be shut down. Holla Forums is the free speech board, not Holla Forums. Guess it's hard to draw that line sometimes, it can be pretty vague at times, and hard to tell an user with doubts from a consensus cracking shill.

The only normal reaction to this is people going apeshit, for this to be anyway shilling there would need to be a toxic issue like paganism/Christianity. NOBODY supports this, that is unity, for once why the fuck are we allowing cucks with emotional loyalty to fuck shit up. No media or liberal elites want Trump to be loyal, he has broken his oath not us. Let people say it, be angry and rage. There is no benefit being battered cuck housewives, so grow the fuck up. We used to say we would push him not the other way round. Does anybody remember that and not cringe at what a shitshow this is?

>being a christcuck

just filter him folks, don't engage and derail, thats what he wants.

Only the shitty ones with terrible genes and no prospects. The good ones are terrified of rape, as they are already married to a good man and a rape could destroy their marriage, their family and their bloodline.

I was joking faggot, kek

Good meme, that'll make it go awa, stop a massive irreconcilable chasm in the base and create a Sanders effect in 2020. This is not an issue he can bluff away

Yeah if he cucks on guns he is fucked.

this user gets it for once a valid tor post
especially since this just happened
archive.fo/5P3XF < Md. Rep. Cummings Joins Democrats Introducing Bill To Ban Assault Weapons
archive.fo/7VnY3 < Federal Court Quietly Rules ‘Assault Rifles’ Not Protected by 2nd Amendment

1) Trump is based
2) All criticism towards Trump is either from kikeshills or goyshills
3) If you can't handle the Don at his worst, you don't deserve him at his best
4) Gun control =/= gun ban
5) 88D chess ALWAYS
6) Shariablue btfo
7) MAGA even if DACA

4d chess tbh.

Those are the rules you wanted to play by bitch. Eat a bag of dicks.

You can get money for that? Where? I've only heard of companies that shill against him. If you know a company that gives me money for shilling pro-trump stuff then tell me which one, i could need the pocket money.

But it's a good look when half and reddit and every other platform you lib fucks infest do it for the ideals you favor right? Kill yourself.

Bullshit. Newfags are everywhere. They didn't all come from one place. But I have the solution: we need a redpill general up at all times.
REDPILL THE NEWFAGS
EXPAND THE NS RANKS
SIEG HEIL
Seriously, goddamn newfags need to lurk the two fucking years already.

(checked)
Everyone already knew they're kikes, mein dopples mann.

That's part of deconstructing the board, too–fucking with it until anons get too trigger-happy and shred their own. It's actually a tactic I was recommending we use against them elsewhere in another conversation today.

I think there's definitely pro Trump shills. If Hillary's team saw the value in shilling on various sites, certainly Trump's team saw it too. I don't think they're nearly so prevalent as the opposition, but no matter where you stand, we're clearly in an age where the people's views are massively influenced by the media they view online, so any intelligent person will recognize the value of shilling and memetics. Good or bad, that's where we're at.

Me too. My gibs are garbage after working 20 years.

What a fucking sellout.

Words are wind. If he signs some shit, then we have a real issue. Politics is a shithole.

Ok, I understand how everybody who criticizes this is really shariablue, but can somebody please explain how gun control is good or what the multi-dimensional chess angle is?

Only IQ nigger here is you. During his campaign, Trump was opposed to federally-mandated shit via his opposition to the supreme court deciding to force all states to accept gay marriage. He's not going to sign a bill that would essentially be government over-reach. While I wish he would have gone with the NRA bill, it would be better in the long run for states, individually, to allow out-of-state licenses to remain valid in their own state without the need to issue another.

As for the background checks, this sounds like it's just forcing states to actually enforce what's already on the books.

simply put, there is none this time, its just unacceptable and I think everyone is pretty much on the same page with that.

Basically, Trump talks a lot of shit he doesn't mean, and pays lip service to shit he doesn't care about to gain a better negotiation position and influence the uninformed. Like how he said all that positive shit about DACA while offering deals for it he knew the opposition would never take, so he looks like the good guy and moderates wonder why Dems won't play ball if they really care about illegal immigrants (invaders). And it worked. Trump does this shit all the time, seems to be his go to tactic.

So the idea is that he's doing the same thing with this gun control bullshit. And hopefully, that's true. If he actually signs any anti gun bill, then we have a real issue. But until then, it's pretty clear by now that Trump talks about the lot of bullshit so you can't get too worked up about his words. That said, we still have to carefully monitor his actions, because that's what matters. One user mentioned this may have been side-effect of shifting the Overton window in the wrong direction, which is worth considering, but aside from that it's proven to be an effective tactic.

Are you new?

Didn't CTR rebrand to ShareBlue? And now ShareBlue rebranded into something else IIRC. But yeah you're right, I forgot about CTR.

Anything bad about jews that is also bad about Trump is deleted here. Are you literate?

Work from home? I thought those faggots were locked away in a small room

He unintentionally did us a favor. I don't want federally controlled concealed carry when the next king nigger comes to power; Make the gungrabbers slog through it state by state by state.

You tard, you are fine with Federal mandated horseshit checks but each state has to be at the whim of growing liberal demographics for a fundamental right?, talk about Ben Shapiro tier garbage.

Great. Let’s dump the reciprocity.
But first let’s start following the constitution. Specifically the tenth amendment. The states are not allowed to take away the rights that the constitution reserves for the people. Strike down all these state gun control law.

BASTE

You think Trump showed any consistency or intellectual curiosity on the issue of the scope of the separotion of powers? That shit has zero interest for him, one of his attractions

Exactly. If you want gun control, do it as was intended by passing an amendment. Don't be a fucking kike weasel chipping away at our rights whenever it's convenient.

Found a pro-shill. All Trump all the time, no factual arguments, accuse others of what you are etc. It's like you think no one can "find in page".

What the fuck is this?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
ANY GUN CONTROL LAW IS UNACCEPTABLE

saved, makes a great compliment to this one

Yeah nah kill yourself chessfag. His words during campaign are what got everyone here so fired up, reversing them should be taken quite seriously. And even if the bill to expand nics and ban assault rifles doesn't pass, allowing it to be called the "fix nics" instead of the reciprocity act (it's original entire purpose) is cuckery, and will result in at minimum reciprocity dying on the vine.

You don't sound as shilly but you're damn close if you're serious.

Some anons are refuse to accept flaws though. Like they're stuck in the matrix or something.

No you walking dickholster, dumping recirpcity is not "great", it's shit and pure cuckery. Same to , fedral recognition of your right doesn't mean federal government can now take it away at a national scale, are you retarded?

That doesn't make sense either. I don't want any of this shit. You sound like faggot shills paid to be here to test the waters for getting anons to accept this.

GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU ANONS. WANT TO SEE JEWS DIE? WANT PIZZAGATERS DEAD? WANT NONWHITES GONE? DONT EVER CONCEDE ONE PIECE OF YOUR ARMORY, IN REAL LIFE OR IN LEGISLATION

It won't pass, why so blackpilled user?

Kys torpedo.
Also anons take notice, he's baiting me into a quick filter. Torpedos do this in any worthwhile thread, if you filter them (just one more IP) it filters all the good anons using the service as well, don't fall for it.

This "everyone on Holla Forums is a shill and a jew" shit needs to stop.
You people get more and more retarded by the day.

In no way this posts can be "organic". What the fuck happened to this place. From a legitimate third positionist, politically incorrect board to a neocohen circlejerk

If that was the case for sure no one would care about using Tor ever
If you get every organic user to filter Tor as an I'd, congrats, you've censored it for the thread.

Know how i know you're a Jew? kys torpedo, it will be kinder than what we do on dotr

Reddit plague.

I can feel your knees shaking from here Reddit.

The donald got wind of this place. Those kike lovers cant uncuck themselves if their life depended on it.

The astrotrufing needs a honeypot to contain all of the good goyim that think they're smart for siding with the shills. They can't even check to see if the source is legit and not anonymous source tier reporting.

Frankly I'm glad to see "contrarian posters" pop up again so that they can be made into fools again. They were making a peep about Trump's DACA scare which was a "wow its nothing" again. Now here we are and they're doing the shills' job. They're truly pathetic.

You are a paid shill and you will be banned.

LIGHT UP THOSE SWITCHBOARDS
whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/
Let them know you won't vote for Trump in 2020 if he doesn't support concealed carry.

All you Jewish limpdick kiddydiddlers get the rope, amongst other things. No exceptions. Your entire mistake of a race is toast.

There's already a source in the op that trump is tabling cc. Where's your counter source?

fuck off shariablue. who else would (((you))) vote for?

zuckerberg? kanye west? lol get real you loser. we're winning and you're mad about it.

you both reek of shill

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

archive.is/biEmL

I'm extra doubly super fucking done with this nigger. He's completely melting down. RAHOWA soon?

Where is the thread, he's sold out 100%

Instead of sending in the Marines to restore order to South Africa and stop white genocide, he endorses that shit Manchin's plan and disses reciprocity. That's game over. He just killed the Republic. I'm going to get drunk and run with scissors.

He's not melting down. He has always been on board with restricting firearms rights. It was only when the jews who bailed him out in the 1990s after he was going broke running casinos told him that 2016 was the year it stops being a publicity sunt did he come out strongly for the second amendment. If you follow the pattern of Trump's other flirtations with running for office, you'll find many of them involve wanting to serve as a stalking horse to cockblock Pat Buchanan, and his "anti-semitism".

It should come as little surprise, then, that the impetus for Trump to finally follow through comes on the heels of an administration that was only 50-75% as batshit neocon as the power brokers would have liked. Trump blatantly lied to his voters and the public at large in order to get into office with the idea of trying to use his personality cult to drift his base right back into the same PNAC/Axis of Evil/petrodollar bullshit that was rejected by the public. Since that isn't happening, it's time to get the ball rolling of restricting firearms rights so that more draconian seizures can be set up down the line [Reagan's 1986 automatic weapon ban, followed by Clinton's assault rifle ban].

Make a new thread first, this needs total rejection and he needs to be humbled

Fuck off fed. POL is a board of piece xD. We can't talk about violence at all or else they'll raid Holla Forums.
Holy shit he just fucked himself. Real Holla Forumslacks need to get organized soon.

A legal assembly of men legally discussing politics legally legal.

Didn't Trump say that he'd veto any new gun legislation during the election? The only people these background checks effect are white people. Niggers don't buy guns at gunstores. Fucking idiots.

Trump just lets the liberals set the narrative, just like the faggot GOP has always done. Scores of people killed by illegal aliens, but that debate has been shelved. But then some kikelings down in Florida got shot and all of the shill politicians run to dismantle the 2nd Amendment.

The only solution is to break up the union. You can't fix this fucking mess with elections. We tried, but it's too late. Whites need to declare independence from this shit show and it wouldn't be the first time. Anyone who still thinks we can save the country by hitching our ride to the GOP platform is a FUCKING MORON!

Doesn't make sense. If he was ever genuinely interested in improving the status of the USA and/or White Americans or whites in general, then he wouldn't sell out. The only explanation is that he's a Rothschild-controlled baby rapist that had us fooled the whole time.

Anybody that still supports Trump after he went openly anti-gun is irredeemably retarded and should commit suicide.

As a pacifist, I would disagree.

Now, obviously, someone else who pays any attention at all might say, why yes, yes indeed, the situation now is completely fucked, the Bill of Rights has been torn to shreds and destroyed permanently in every meaningful respect and it is not fixable legally, oh, and our forefathers explicitly and repeatedly mentioned the duty of the people to act in these situations. (And not to mention how the founders never envisioned non-whites participating in voting or govt, and in fact explicitly warned against that, and ironically, it is precisely the usurpation of government by non-whites that has cause this very fucked up situation in large part.)

Obviously, all of that is what some crazy right-wing white supremacist Nazi might say. Not me, though, and I'm assuming not you, either. Obviously, this is a board of peace.

No you’re going to get organized because synagogues will be burning soon.

Yeah, I'm sure this will get dems to vote for him.

dems r the real gun nuts.

Trump:"take the guns first, due process second"

Thread is already old news.
Trump fails to mention age increase one time.
Has already mentioned it again.