DOJ Claims It Found A Way To Ban Bump Stocks. Sessions Announcement Coming Soon

archive.is/vyE2u

This compromised cuck sure can move fast when it suits them.

That's not what they fucking do. I'm sure kikes will be happy with you giving up bump stocks, they won't try to go after after market triggers or anything that "increases the rate of fire" in a firearm. They won't try to push for more at all after you showed weakness and compromised.

Remember how we keep making jokes about stupid shit that could never happen but eventually happens verbatim? Maybe we should learn to meme responsibly.

Lol don't forget from the op:
This Trumptrain takes no breaks, when working for Zion.

Hey mods, after you're done sucking off JIM can you sticky this? Make sure to add "(((MODS))) ETERNALLY BTFO" in bold redtext with at least two smug anime girls images. While you're at it, you can also just remove the archive link and post direct links to MSM sources like you usually do.

Thanks.

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN! NEXT STOP: PROGRESSIVE ZIOTOPIA

Bump. Get them from slidefire while you still can.

shit moving forward sure seems to pick up speed when it's about Israel or taking away your rights

The Zionist in Chief cucked out again

It's almost like he's trying to make the voter base that turned out for him just stay home in mid-terms and 2020.

Fuck the Trump administration.

bumb stoggs :DD

It's almost like I'm about done with this hot piece of kike trash.
Cuck sessions can't figure out any way to deport illegals or even pretend to bring back any rule of law, but he'll figure out a way to ban guns in record time.

Fuck it, I'm making DIAS in my CNC all week and putting them into mailboxes.

You know why user. They're too busy trying listening to kikes in Florida screeching about the 2a. It was just a cohencidence the "shooting" happened in the second largest kike enclave in America.

good job getting everyone in this thread flagged you cunt

oh boy, semi auto ban here we come boys

I'm an absolutist. Fucking with this is my bottom line. I will be ensuring all my neighbors have fully automatic weapons and every official in this district will be dealt with.

Tell liberals they need to modify 922(o) of the Firearm Owners Protection Act which would force these psycho republicans register their machine guns with the ATF

every single user here has a threat matrix rating with the NSA dood… you should know that anyone that speaks their mind against the powers that be are "flagged"

He can push gun bans, but can't enforce immigration laws or punish fully-proven corruption?

Isn't it amazing how quick the government can mobilize to fuck us over?

It's not when jews are involved.

How about YOU fucking do something you provocateur kike cunt?

Not just here. kek

You know it is a federal crime to put shit in people's boxes when you aren't a mail carrier right? Careful they may get you for that too.

How about you stop showing weakness and compromising with people who want to commit genocide on you.

>oy vey goyim you can't send your neighbor a letter you have to buy a (((stamp)))!

How about you show us how fucker?

Just pretending right?

>>>/reddit/

Do the feds really think they can convince us to do their work for them? Have they realized just how stupid it was trying to create this narrative of right wing crazies when you have shitskins writing their script? Or are they really just playing the numbers and figure they are bound to snag at least one idiot?

This is very promising. No one but the authorities should own assault weapons.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Reported for not even trying.

I agree assault weapons are very dangerous in the hands of civilians. Good point! Holla Forums has a consensus regarding this. #1 Protect the children.
Holla Forums is loves the children.

Aaaand that's how we meme the normies so we can shift the focus back to getting rid of illegals.
Close borders, not bumpstocks.

Why are people so obsessed with bump stocks?
They're uncomfortable and make you aim like shit.

And by "people" I mean the legal kikes.

because they see it as an easy way to vet their foot in the door

get*

But, it already doesn't do that, and even the fucking ATF agreed.

Because it's 100% legal according to all existing laws and cannot be regulated as is, and doesn't change the function of a gun at all. In order to ban it as a "item to convert a semi auto rifle to a automatic weapon" they'll come up with legal jargon about it "increasing rate of fire".

That can be effectively used to ban all self loading firearms because bumpfire is a technique that can be done with most any self loader, pistols or rifles.

What is rate of fire? What makes something semiautomatic that is legal suddenly illegal if you pull the trigger too much?

You can argue that any trigger below an arbitrary high amount (lets say 20 pounds) makes for a machinegun that can shoot too fast. Magazines, guess what they increase the effective rate of fire, so gotta ban those too. The only real way you could prevent someone for arbitrarily increasing rate of fire is a total ban of everything besides manual action firearms.
If they really wanted to go all out, they could even ban double action revolvers (you already see them trying to ban shotguns with revolving cylinders) because every time you pull the trigger, it fires a round with no other action from the user (like cocking the hammer on a single action army)

It'd also be bypassing all of congress then the senate, setting precedent that they can just ban shit without even going through the legal system

It's a lawyers wet dream to fuck us over.

the gun bans are laws being made by congress. Enforcement has been an issue because of leftist fucks which you know. Yet even with the speed bumps, he's STILL DOING IT.
Trump can't arrest or prosecute. He needs to wait for the foot-dragging Sessions to do his fucking job hence he's bitching at him about dragging his feet.
Try another one yid.

What if some asshole finds a way to make muzzle-loading a little bit faster? FUCK. It could be a MASSACRE! The founding fathers could not have possibly foreseen this!

Because they didn't stop at bump stocks, faggot. H.R.5087, have an adult read it to you.

That is why they put in the revolving shotgun restrictions.

Don't forget, wanting to hold your death-stick in a comfortable manner is also going to be illegal.

Indoor plumbing is illegal because the pipes are a national security risk.
Privately owned internal combustion engines are illegal because they can become bombs when they malfunction.

May the prophet fuck 10 pigs before that happens. There will be an exemption for religious reasons.

reminder that this actually happened

He misspoke but this is basically what it is. I realize jews love their semantics but a clear crazy threat and the cops have every right to detain you or arrest you if you have broken a law or they determine you to be a threat to public safety. They get to conduct an investigation while you are in custody and if necessary get you a psyche eval.
We already have this stuff in place. They just aren't following through or they are being deliberately told not to. We do have laws on the books that temporarily revoke some of your rights while you are in custody. For example, you are not permitted to have a fucking gun or be ARMED while in custody. Gee imagine that.
So yeah, it's "take first" "due process second" because while you are arrested they are TAKEN. And your due process is granted to you to make your way through the system with a lawyer if there are charges. If you are locked up for being crazy and dangerous in a mental facility that takes a LOT and those committals generally can't expect a release. Ever.
But hey, it's not like context matters or anything for you disingenuous fucks, you just want to shit the place up.

he is literally meeting up with a bunch of gun grabbing kikes to discuss "guns & safety"
they passed the H.R.3355 - Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, the infamous 1994 Assault Weapons Ban

Who is sitting next to Trump on the right?
I swear if that's Feinstein rubbing her hands I'll break out in laughter.

IT IS

i just noticed something.
really makes you think

it is.

you beat me to it.

Sure you can. Or you could be outed like the fucking meme stealing kikes you are. Love the cringewavecolors you added redditkike.

mike pence looks very betrayed in that short mp4. you can see him not reacting to what made all the jews laugh.
mike pence 2020?

t_d. fucking face it. god damn. face it like the previous jeb supporters.

Hard to stay mad about this when I am laughing this much.
Couldn't make this shit up if I wanted to.

Trump says take the guns. No Due Process

DOJ started "looking into" this after the Vegas arms deal gone wrong and Saudi terror attack shooting, with Sessions seeming to drag his feet and the Trump admin basically ignoring all meme stock questions from the press. The issue was basically forgotten. Cut to the Florida shooting which had nothing to do with bump stocks, all the sudden Trump admin is pushing to ban "things that turn semi-autos into machine guns" parroting the same argument as gun grabbers: "you don't need that, goy." He could have ignored this issue for a week until the next news cycle when everyone would have forgotten.

There is genuine concern about the Trump admin's stance on the gun control. He has a past history of being lukewarm about people owning "assault weapons" in contrast to his consistent views on trade deals and immigration going back to the 80s. The 2nd amendment is always in the most jeopardy during Republican administrations, see the Reagan 'salt weapon ban, since they no longer have to use gun control as a wedge issue to get elected and can push for "reasonable gun control" to boost their numbers among independents and get more funding from their (((donors.))) The listening session Trump had with the governors on school safety was infuriating. Most governor's made it clear they want to ban all semi-autos and limit magazine capacity while also destroying all privacy and HIPAA laws in the process. Even if Federal legislation is killed, several states appear to be fucked when it comes to funs. It's not shilling to push back against retarded ideas. Trump is not stupid, and if he feels the blowback from his supporters he will reverse he stance on the issue.

More like Trump killed his own supporters in a false flag to ban assault rifles.