Cultural Marxism strikes again! Prime example of Holla Forums being right

No More BFFs? Some Schools Consider Banning ‘Best Friends’

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Growing up, your best friend is the person who is always there for you and the one you share all your secrets and exploits with.

But now there’s a growing movement to ban best friends.
The movement isn’t a ban on friendship, it’s just geared towards having children broaden their friendship circles and become more inclusive.
It’s a move a lot of educators think goes in the right direction.
Rumored to have first started in Prince George’s South London school this push to breakup best friends is catching on, says clinical psychologist (((Dr. Barbara Greenberg))).
“There has been a movement in some American schools and European schools to ban the phrase ‘best friend,'” (((Greenberg))) said. “The idea of banning the phrase ‘best friends’ is a very intriguing social experiment.”

And while it may be raising some eyebrows (((Greenberg))) who works with children and adolescents says there’s some good rationale behind it.
“I see kids come in all week long who are feeling dreadful because they are excluded and because they are either nobody’s best friend or their best friend has moved on,” (((Greenberg))) said.
The point is to teach children to be inclusive at an early age rather than exclusive, (((Greenberg))) said.
“Let’s face it, you can’t ban somebody from having a close relationship, and you can’t really ban somebody from having a best friend but what the schools are trying to do is foster the idea of kids having more than a single friend,” (((Greenberg))) said.

Jay Jacobs, who operates Timber Lake Camp, says his counselors have been fostering a more inclusive environment for years.
“That’s what we encourage at camp,” Jacobs said. “I think that there are pitfalls in just having one friend. Remember as you grow up, interests change, children go in different directions.”
He believes having a wider group of friends also sets children up for success.
“You can’t be on the soccer field and just be dealing with one child, they’re going to be interacting with a team,” Jacobs said. “It’s now about promoting kindness, looking to children to be kind to one another and to be aware of what it looks like when you’re not.”
(((Greenberg))) is also a fan of assigned seats at lunch, so no child is left alone.

archive.is/Ckli2

Why are we always right?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/schools-are-banning-best-friends-to-protect-kids-feelings-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucked up the video, here is a proper version.

Brave New World when?

Doubleplus positive, yesterday.

Wait no, that's 1984. My mistake.

They've done this in my sister's school. It seems to be common here (UK). They've also banned handing out birthday party invitations unless the whole class gets an invite. It's fucking insane.

can't wait for all those poor bastards to grow even more secluded and abused than us
having a best friend is the only way i made it through highschool, and there was a lot of reason why me and my 2 friends where the only friends we all had
we had nothing in common with the other kids, so we segregated ourselves and lived happyer as a result
being alone was shit, cus the other groups saw you as easy prey when you're buddyes weren't around
Only once did my school ever trie to mix us up with other classes and they'r little experment ended with oun of the quietest kids having a nervous breackdown and lighting some bullying bitches on fire with a bug spry can and a lighter
Funny part is that me and my group were the edgy kids at school so we were the ones the teachers were keeping an eye out for so that shit wouldn't happen, but the would be bullyes also feared me and my group my snap like that so they kept their distance
that kid that actually snapped, on the other hand, was the best student in school, top grades, perfect atendance, very quiet, never caused a problem
theaverage low grade shit school i used to atend took a heavcy hit when they had to change that kid
i did enjoy watching all those bitches gettin a flaming haircut, they were cruel nigresses and they weren't even cute

Again? Old news is SO FUCKING EXCITING! Useless fucking halfchan cunts.
businessinsider.com/schools-are-banning-best-friends-to-protect-kids-feelings-2017-9

but not as intriguing as kicking you and the rest of your baby-penis sucking baal worshipers back to the dusty shithole you spawned from

ALWAYS RIGHT!

I'm choking on the irony behind this. Kikes are the most non-inclusive international clique (as uncle Adolf put it). Plenty of modern kike-mammys don't even let their kids play with the dirty goyim. I want to shove her own medicine down her throat like a pellet of zyklon b

(checked)
Only goy schools will have mandatory participation.

Jesus christ. fucking kikes wanting to experiment on children

Not reading or watching this thread. Jews better stay on their toes

It makes sense.

Jews won't be happy until all the white goyim are atomized and alienated and what better way to finalize this alienation than preventing whites from having best friends?

is this segregation?

"But I don't even know them…"

Serious time though, humans aren't mentally capable of having enormous inner circles of friend groups. Most people are probably still carrying a tribal mentality where the prospect was about fifty people in a small clan and you may have had two, maybe three potential dates at the very best.

Why are they trying to force cognitive evolution this time? Why do they hate introverted people?

One thing that sets me at a boiling point is that kikes want to turn the ingroup into the outgroup and the outgroup into the ingroup. They do this shit all the time here in Canada saying that the fucking shitskin outlanders are all Canadian too and that we're so inclusive and tolerant, pushing that desgusting rag called the hijab at every propaganda outlet, and many low IQ fucktards think nothing of it.

Anyone have an idea how I can slowly turn the tide, make it clear who my countrymen should trus (not the kikes and Xenos obviously) and bring a 'The Third Wave' style change? It's probably not task that one person alone can uphold but I'm fucking sick of this shit.

toronto is just as bad as new york canadians are spineless all our shit is named after some shit indian names like petawawa toronto and kanata (Canada); that name alone should have been cause for alarm even though they literally killed and ate our first explorers and settlers (etienne brule). our prime minister has the voice mannerisms and character traits of an actual faggot, the other guy running is a sikh bringing his blend of currys and spices nationalism is jew hortons i think i want to throw up man

who can we trust even our own racial brothers are soyed out and would stab us in the back to show their devotion to zog any old time of day. I work for some wealthy h'white scottish canadians who have been in canada since the beginning and they are walking around wearing star wars crocs talking about niggerball and just being insufferable good goys it seems like they are in on it, that the most powerful members of our own race are all traitors.

(((powerful)))

dont mean to blackpill but this country prescribes them so

No shit, is it any wonder I want to stop this filth?

We're not at the point of turning on the shabbos goys but I'm 100% willing to kill ALL Marxists and zogbots, right now it's a matter of preventing the Jews from subverting our culture even more and turning the non-pozzed into ultra nationalists instead of letting the kikes funnel them back into the conservative party, the party that conserves nothing but payments to Israel.

I'd also like to scare away immigrants before they even move over here with threats from ebil natsees and warning them of the shitty cold weather.

Natives are cancerous backwards people I hope they kill themselves off.

The good thing about having all this useless landmass means a lot of ground for mass graves.

there are even filipinos in the northwest territories now ffs; we are told the real canadians are either natives based on how long theyve been here or new immigrants (non european) who CHOOSE to be here thus making them more canadian (Words of trudeau). these new canadians are just going with the flow, they see how impotent the whites in canada are and are coming for the gibs, for the chance to thief and pilfer from whites. go leafs go right? always fresh at timmies #go canada. i hope 90 percent of this country dies horribly im serious.

at this rate 90 well be able to kill 90 percent of the population without harming a single white