Minnesota to Violate the SHIT out of the Second Amendment

SHIT IS FUCKED
revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?session=ls90&number=HF3022&session_number=0&session_year=2017&version=list
Sec. 7.

Minnesota Statutes 2016, section 624.712, subdivision 6, is amended to read:
Subd. 6. Transfer.

"Transfer" means a sale, gift, loan, assignment or other delivery to
another, whether or not for consideration, of a pistol or semiautomatic military-style assault
weapon firearm or the frame or receiver of a pistol or semiautomatic military-style assault
weapon firearm.
Sec. 8.

Minnesota Statutes 2016, section 624.712, subdivision 7, is amended to read:
Subd. 7. Semiautomatic military-style Assault weapon.
(2) any firearm that is another model made by the same manufacturer as one of the
firearms listed in clause (1), and has the same action design as one of the listed firearms,
and is a redesigned, renamed, or renumbered version of one of the firearms listed in clause
(1), or has a slight modification or enhancement, including but not limited to a folding or
retractable stock; adjustable sight; case deflector for left-handed shooters; shorter barrel;
wooden, plastic, or metal stock; larger clip size; different caliber; or a bayonet mount; and

(3) any firearm that has been manufactured or sold by another company under a licensing
agreement with a manufacturer of one of the firearms listed in clause (1) entered into after
the effective date of Laws 1993, chapter 326, to manufacture or sell firearms that are identical
or nearly identical to those listed in clause (1), or described in clause (2), regardless of the
company of production or country of origin.

The weapons listed in clause (1), except those listed in items (iii), (ix), (x), (xiv), and
(xv), are the weapons the importation of which was barred by the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, and Firearms of the United States Department of the Treasury in July 1989.

Except as otherwise specifically provided in paragraph (d), a firearm is not a
"semiautomatic military-style assault weapon" if it is generally recognized as particularly
suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes under United States Code, title 18,
section 925, paragraph (d)(3), or any regulations adopted pursuant to that law.

(1) semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has
one or more of the following:
(i) a pistol grip or thumbhole stock;
(ii) any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the
nontrigger hand;
(iii) a folding or telescoping stock; or
(iv) a shroud attached to the barrel or that partially or completely encircles the barrel
allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned, but
excluding a slide that encloses the barrel;
(2) semiautomatic pistol, or any semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle with a fixed
magazine, that has the capacity to accept more than seven rounds of ammunition;
(3) semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has
one or more of the following:
(i) any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the
nontrigger hand;
(ii) a folding, telescoping, or thumbhole stock;
(iii) a shroud attached to the barrel or that partially or completely encircles the barrel
allowing the bearer to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned, but
excluding a slide that encloses the barrel; or
(iv) the capacity to accept a detachable magazine at any location outside of the pistol
grip;
(4) semiautomatic shotgun that has one or more of the following:
(i) a pistol grip or thumbhole stock;
(ii) any feature capable of functioning as a protruding grip that can be held by the
nontrigger hand;
(iii) a folding or telescoping stock;
(iv) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of seven rounds; or
(v) an ability to accept a detachable magazine;
(5) shotgun with a revolving cylinder; or
(6) conversion kit, part, or combination of parts from which an assault weapon can be
assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.
(b) Assault weapon does not include any firearm that has been made permanently
inoperable.

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/members/MN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump unironically supports this.

Minnesota is too Swedish

What did left handed people ever do to you?

Assuming (hypothetically) one if from the state of Minnesota, how would they protest against this?
Call/mail the governor?

They made the judge illegal? Tha fuck? That's just retarded.

Ask where he wants the bullets sent? kek

Reported for being a lying kike.

The faster guns are banned the better.

Gonna do anything about this, Minnesota? Crowdsource a lawsuit and drag this to the Supreme Court on Second Amendment grounds hoping like hell Ginsburg dies before you apply for cert? No? Gonna shitpost and then get into compliance like California did?

Okay then.

It gets even better.

Yell at your local representative. Also it's a general interstate commerce violation, the bill part not the yell at the representative part.

So is this bill just put out and about to be voted on?
It's not passed through right?
If so, all MN anons must email their representatives

govtrack.us/congress/members/MN

So assuming one lives in MN, should they describe the bill as "HF 3022"?

Not saying I live there, but if I did, then I (hypothetically) already sent out multiple emails to the local representatives.

Good enough?

This is actually something that could get nationwide eyes on it. You could probably get a few big names on Twitter to spread it and get lots of eyes on. This is actually a really big deal. They're not stupid enough to do it with a federal ban. It's going to be one state at a time.

its not much different than NY, NJ, CT, and CA laws. add MN to the list now i guess.

how many more before some influential people set up a "sting". its not very complicated. an affluent rich person with alot of time and money that cares about gun rights gets caught with an illegal firearm. he defends his case by citing the 2nd amendment and takes it to circuit court, and keeps taking it north until he hits the supreme court.
state officials and judges have to be in on it. if the SC strikes it down in 1 state, they will have to strike down in all.

(((niggers alone))) did this with rosa parks. picked someone with a clean record, stuck her on a bus in a situation that would guarantee forcing her to move. bus driver was in on it since most would ignore it. police came to enforce what was essentially a blue law. it magically makes its way into the system instead of some judge just going "i'll let you off with a warning, please be more courteous next time"

i really dont understand how nobody on the right can plan something like this.

At least a paragraph man, but its functional.

They can. Read up on the DC Heller case.

huh, so why was nothing reversed? i still cant get a pistol permit in my area without having to pay money, get 2x fingerprinted, put on a public registry, and carry around plastic card licenses for each couple guns i own?

why are laws like this allowed?

xxxx,

This proposed law is not only unconstitutional but shows a flagrant ignorance of the nature of homicide in our state and country as a whole. FBI statistics for 2015 show that in Minnesota only 6 homicides were committed with a rifle of any type. This includes rifles you did not even include in this ban. For comparison, 21 people were killed with knives and 10 people were killed by a murderer using only his bare hands or feet. In fact, of all of the weapon classifications used by the FBI, rifles are the least likely to be used by a criminal. They account for only 2.4% of murder weapons in this country and less than 1% of all gun-related deaths.

This bill infringes on the personal liberty of every law abiding citizen in this state for no purpose other than to gain the votes of a small contingent of very loud people. When we giving up personal liberties to comply with the whims of ignorance and hysteria we are spitting on the graves of every American who has died to protect those liberties.

The people of this state will most assuredly vote everyone out of office who votes for this bill.

What think, faggots?

The Heller decision was groundwork for when the ancient kikess dies and Trump's second appointment joins the Court. Story time:

Way back in 1962, it was illegal to disseminate information about family planning in the Cathocuck state of Connecticut. Everybody knew this was stupid, but everybody also knew none of the lawmakers had the guts to introduce legislation to change it. Meanwhile, there was a dangerously low level of kikery afoot. ACLU to the rescue!

In the Griswold vs Connecticut case, a perfectly clean-cut young white couple was provided a book by Margaret Sanger about birth control. They picked it up at a Planned Parenthood, which was then shut down by the state in a planned provocation. Appeals went to the SC, where the 1962 decision struck down prior-restraint laws like that.

Hooray, right?

Hold on – the logic of the Griswold case was that married couples had an inherent right to privacy located in the "penumbra of rights" not spelled out explicitly in the Constitution. Just 11 short years later, that same right to privacy would be explicitly invoked for Roe vs Wade.

Save that logic for the court case. See the next-to-last paragraph of for the reason why.

Very well. I'm out for the night. Good luck. We need to take one of these cases to the supreme court and get it overturned everywhere. This shit is how they will do it. They know and we know the shooting starts if they do it federally but if they do it by state things are going to be different.

so if i get caught in NY with my select fire AR shooting subsonic ammo through a oil filter, i can bring up this case to my public appointed attorney to defend me on those grounds?

I didnt read too much into the cause of the heller case, but was it a politically motive setup? or did it atleast seem that way?

Nords truly are an inferior people.

What were you expecting, exactly?

better for tyrants indeed! gas thyself, kike!

dead marxist lawmakers and policy makers can't infringe jack shit

They're good at looking pretty and being socially inept, but that's about it.

MN is lost bro, the whole state is liberals and natives

don't waste your energy

don't forget Sanger was funded by the same freemasonic KKK forces as the government at that time

they mean a determination by dyncorp installed personnel

We've been warning for years, THEY are no longer afraid. They look at us as an trapped cowed minority hiding behind the internet and too afraid to do anything openly. Our 'side' also supports strong government and paramilitary political enforcement agencies commonly called police. They are also realizing Trump is but one man, and an rather weak willed one even if he does needle them in just the right ways to get an response, but as far as having an firm stance on what matters he seems to be more fluid than his supporters. They meanwhile have spent decades putting in place thousands of their comrades.

Thousands of threats and implications over the last decade, and not ONE dead leftist traitor. That is basically an green light to an sociopath. Once they realize you are an coward, the hammer comes down. You may not like the facts, but this is it. Either sit down and shut up or put up.

Also, they are currently rigging elections across the nation in preparation for moving to oust Trump and have become confident they can do it. So good luck kids. The bolshevik revolution is getting prepped for go now, no reason to hold back on culling those like you. The weakness is written large and empty words are just that, jews and their pets have no such issues when it comes to putting you in an shallow grave.

don't be blackpilled.
Minneapolis is the only liberal somali shithole, but outside of it people vote right wing
and i doubt the natives even vote.

my biggest concern is the somali take over
it's disgusting

especially since most of the natives have felonies so they can't even vote
and the 2nd/3rd generation somali youth are going the gang banger route so they'll be felons too

but yeah my main concern is the Somalians taking over the state by invading our government, becoming police officers, etc

Remember: RESIST THE KGB AT THE GATES. If they try to take your gun, open fire. Worried about your freedom? They're not going to let you go. They'll have your gun! Worried about your kids? They're dead anyway if you give up your firearms.

if they want a revolution then by God will we give them one.

No, we won't. Are you retarded?

are you craven?

Not an argument. The last century has been nothing but constitution violations and open calls for genocide. You never rose up. You aren't going to.

wasn't arguing anything faggot, i asked a question.
"i" haven't been around for the last century.

Still not an argument. You don't seem to understand how your own belief is wrong.

and you seem to think i'm arguing with you, which I am not. do you think the holocaust occurred?

Truth is not a matter of opinion, shill. If you're going to rise up, go ahead and do it. But you won't. Later, FBI.

lol look at this faggot call me a shill, then FBI. DID THE HOLOCAUST HAPPEN OR NOT?

Keep running in circles, shill. If you think you can get us to incriminate ourselves, you have another thing coming. Holla Forums is a board of peace.

answer the question or fellate a gun, kike

in addendum, just so i can have full clarity here, you think that the usage of the phrase "we" is indicating this discussion forum as a place of reference. no, it's referencing we the people you retarded fucking faggot

Fuck Minnesota

…and another fake school shooting at Patrick Henry highschool today. So that is 2 fake school shootings here in the last 7 days. The jews are tripling down on the anti-SA psy-ops up here.

Visiting Holla Forums makes me boil so much.

We are being killed off and our rights taken away, seeing what is happening in europe, south africa and North America.

And no one fucking cares.

Do not despair brother!

We will prevail.

We have thousands and thousands of years of evolution to prove our race will be victorious.

You will know when to shoot. That day is approaching steadfast.

But also, be thankful of your privilege to be alive at this time. Our current struggle will be the first chapter of a new age. People like you and I will be regarded as heroes of the future of humanity.

This privilege will come at great cost, but I cannot think of anything so worthy.

May the hope for our people's future guide us to heroism, sacrifice, and greatness.

The fate of the world shall depend on it!

bump for 2 fake shooting psy-ops in Minnesota in the last week, and previous thread about the one last week was deleted by mods

Anyone who advocates or votes for this is a traitor and should be tried and then hung from the neck until dead.

Gas yourself kike. The flashpoint hasn't happened yet and was unimaginable at the start of this century, It is now inevitable and only the united volk will survive

damn now today (((they))) are quadrupling down on the psy-ops by closing an entire county's schools for a rumored "threat" in Cambridge-Isanti

Law Enforcement shows up to your house & tells you to hand over all your evil semi automatic firearms.
What do?

I can't wait to invade Minnesota and set up a Texan colony.

"ok wait here brb"