Dragon Ball Online

Shit you remember that Dragon Ball MMO they made? No? Can't blame you, never came to the free english-speaking world but I guess the Asian's aren't perfect. But shit some fans of it have made a private/pirate server since the game shut down, now it's in Pre-Open Beta status whatever that means, probably a wipe eventually but whatever.

You fags want to play?

It's set like 700 years in to the future of Dragon Ball. You make a character in one of three races; a Buu, a Namekian, or a Human (although most humans have Saiyan blood in them). You start off as a kid, but at level 30 you can activate a quest to go to Korin's tower and age up, unlocking a subclass and then the final flying quest that'll let you fly without the aid of a scroll. As for classes, it's usually split between a melee fighter (they get a weapon at their sub class) or a ki user (basically a mage, using Kamehameha's and shit); you can find an explanation about the classes here; dboglobal.com/#gameguide

Pffft no. The only thing it'll cost you is your time, and if you valued that you wouldn't be on Holla Forums in an MMO thread now would you?

Parts of it are. They're translating it, but then it's an MMO it's quests are not very complex to begin with. You can get by regardless of the state of the translation.

First, make an account dboglobal.com/

Second, then pick whatever download method you want here: dboglobal.com/#download

It's a small download, like 2.7gb's via torrent and it spent like 5 to 10 minutes patching it when the client was launched.

Important Note
Make sure your game location and language is set to North American. It defaults to BRHUEHUE and you don't want that. To set this, open the game's client and hit the gear icon left of the close and minimize. This will prompt it to download a patch but that doesn't take long at all.

Choose whatever, you pick which one every time you enter the game, but most people tend to play on Channel 1.

No, not yet. But I can afford to make one I just need 5 people in my party to do so. Just type "/whisper PoeTato " to hit me up and I'll add you to the party so I can do it, if you can't see where you're typing you'll need to move the lowermost window of your chat.

I don't know what name the Guild will be. Suggestions welcome, 2-16 characters long, no spaces allow. I was thinking The8FrogsDogo or something.

Extra shit

Yeah, it starts you off with three. I don't know why. Don't worry, just go into your options > game > chat and then turn off Window+ and Window++ options. Beneath those options you can pick and choose what shows up in your remaining Basic window. After that then move the remaining window up a little so you can see what you're typing, then adjust size as you see fit.

No. Do not use the buses, they will crash the game. Just scoot around on your scooter when you get it. Don't forget to speak to any teleporter you see so you can unlock them. You'll know what they look like via the starting quests. Stick to teleporting, scooter, Popo Stoning, (it's this games version of that Hearthstone) and flying when you get it, until they patch those things to work.

No, it existed and die long before Super was a thing.

Yes! Most you'll encounter in Time Rift's, which are quests you get periodically after you reach certain levels. Some of the ageless ones, like Korin and Roshi, will appear outside of those from time to time.

Don't leave the Time Rift! Just log out and back in again where you stand in the Time Rift - that usually fixes it. Leaving the Time Rift seals it forever and you won't be able to experience it.

Someone just summoned Shenron with the Dragon Balls. Don't worry, it'll pass.

In the later game, with the aid of the Dragon Balls, yes.

No, after you use them they scatter and you can gather them again. Your first wish is limited, and you gather the Dragon Balls via quests. After that I think they appear randomly on random enemies, and higher-level scouters can detect them on the minimap, but I'm not entirely sure on that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi
dbocom.com/tools/map/world/1/111/883/
nichegamer.com/2016/10/08/square-enix-might-finally-localize-dragon-quest-x-fans-demand-enough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the map an accurate representation of the Dragonball universe? And can I chill out on the little island where Kame House is?

It's kinda the same. The worlds aged a little bit.

Thinking about trying . What is the combat like? does the game feel stiff?

Is it absolutely boring to play alone?

It could be fun OP, but pretty much all the DBfags are playing Xenoverse 2 now. Also, with Nostalrius returning in a few weeks, the MMOfags won't be interested much either. Especially if none of the questions exist in this game.

sheeeit, now I'm torn. I'm already playing FFXIV

I don't think so. There is PvP but I've never done it.

Pretty active. Trade chat's always going off, cities always occupied.

the one where you began as a kid but you could grow up eventually?

did they ever implemented the "engineer"(a.k.a Bulma class)?

There are engineer trainers in the game, but I think it's a skill rather than a class.

i ran into a bunch of /monster/ users playing PSO2 , its good to have options

is the buu race still the best waifus?

Depends what floats you're boat. They're still hot, if that's what you're asking.

So it says the game is in pre-open beta right now. Exactly what is missing from the full game? I played on the Taiwanese servers back when it was alive and it was pretty bare content-wise even back then.

I always wanted to play this but I'm way too invested in XV2 atm. Even if it is a broken piece of shit game.

Aww. Guess I'll make a Namekian or a Buuby.

How long is the account email supposed to take to come?

the actual website (dboglobal.com) shouldn't take too long, but the forums seem to be down. I've waited two hours for the activation email, but it hasn't come yet.

There was an user in the Xenoverse 2 thread that had it take a while. In the end he just tried logging on without receiving it at it worked anyway.

DBO sucks even worse than Xenoverse. You can only play as three races, and humans got a weaksauce version of super saiyan.

They had no clue what they were doing when they made that game. They had so much to work with and they only use three races with six classes to choose from.

And 12 subclasses.

But I agree with the the notion that their vision was limited.

Hips, tits, ass, thighs, muscle oh hell yeah that's a girl I could get behind all night long

You are a man of taste.

And the best part is they're compatible with humans so you'd have some strong kids. Anymore of this sort of thing done by chance?

All the human's in DBO have Saiyan blood in them, so presumably Goku and/or Vegeta's descendants got really fucking slutty over the years.

Well they can be as slutty as they like if I got one of those fat monkey tats as my girlfriend I'd probably never let her do domineering or not. I'm surprised by how much this one artist has done of females saiyans and it's a buxom one to boot. That's just great, good on these guys.

Hey I enabled the spoiler on that Holla Forums.

The artist (Omnoproxyl337) is quite fond of alien thicc, but sadly he has moved on to doing full on furry shit.

Buxom women are my thing and I don't mind furshit as long as it has humans fucking them

This is very nice levels of sticking to the source material.

Who would'a thunk, eh? I'm glad i just jerk off to the stuff and ignore all their bullshit. I'll go grab a torrent of his works in Sad panda if I find one I guess.

I remember the game failed in Korea because the makers couldn't license enough characters, so a lot of monsters were reskins of that thing that killed yamcha by suiciding

What channel is everyone on? I'm on Channel 0, if I get enough people in a party I can make a guild.

Artists are prone to faggotry.

Yeah, everything is a Saibaman derivative early on, what's worse is that they're just saibaman skins over various enemy types and not actual saibamen.. But eventually it branches out into the old Red Ribbon army and eventually into Frieza's forces later on.

I'll grab it and see what gives I'm not a fan of MMO's anymore but I like Dragonball enough to check it out at least. Can I see my adult form by chance 'cos I'd go bull Saiyan for the monkey booty and the adult versions best have a great ass.

I like it.

It begins.

Wish for a leggy saiyan girl user.

Well I got one of the images I wanted.

If you take the scouter off you can't even see the enemies names or LP/EP points.

I remember how fucking hype that Saiyan VS Namekian fight got me and my brother only for Dragon Ball not to get its shit straight until years later.

Reminder that Alt + U is the default keybind to hide the UI, Better screenshots.

So anyone playing now?

I just hopped off to go to bed.

Also doesn't help that DB was never really a big thing in Worst Korea. The retards should have made the game for Japanese, Spanish and English speaking people. It would have been a smash hit.

Pass

Sometimes I wish I knew enough Japanese to actually read shit like this. Not sure why I can't use pet food on my mascot so that it can actually grow.

my Japanese is not that good but if I am correct it translates to 'your a faggot'. not sure

It's all runes to me, user

Learn some basic hiragana. Its Japanese grammar runes, mostly. You don't even have to know them, just recognizing them. Then you can tell Chinese from Japanese no problem

might be cool, gonna check it out

Apparently, when you get the egg plant pet (reach level ~7 to get the quest from the bitch to the left of the pet dispenser), you get one free random ability.
THIS ability, specifically, does not work.
So I tried what I did before, and it didn't work. Is this some kind of skill fusing thing? Do I need to buy another skill? Is there any way to delete this skill?
How the hell does this system work?

Speaking of which, we need a guild and a guide ASAP.

cool.

What do I do with tool boxes? I can't seem to interact with them.

Everyone should join Channel 0 if we want to play together

those confirmation emails sure take their time

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 DAYS FOR THAT EMAIL

Well this sure is a suprise

I got mine instantly. Maybe you typed the email in wrong?

nah, i used yandex, took like 45 minutes

Everyone post your usernames
Then stay on Channel 0
Then I can make a guild for us all.

Try logging on without confirmation. It usually works regardless.

Oh, and make sure your region is set to North America.

Annemone

Super Vanishing Ball is pretty great.

The ranchers are breeding cocaine filled poultry now.

poetato get the fuck online
I'm militum

Say's you're offline. Your region set to North America, and you're on Channel 0?

I don't think i have the autism to play mmos anymore

yes to both
seriously what the fuck

They're a quest item, if you don't have the quest then ignore them.

I relogged, found ya.

those are some durable billboards.

damn it internet. now i'm gonna have to play this.

which race has the cutest adult females? and why is it the majin?

Design a few emblems for the Guild once it gets made. Thoughts?

i like the 8 one

GINYU TOKUSENTAI!!!

awesome

I like the RR one its really fucking sexy, but the left capsule is good too. Change the capsule to a pill and it'd probably be better. (or change the emblem in the circle part of the capsule to be a purple/green pill)

a ginyu force themed guild would be gay and great, but mostly gay. its perfect for Holla Forums

There isn't a pill, sadly.

You can kinda make a pill with the back emblem, like pic attached I guess.

GINYU FORCE RULES
GINYU FORCE RULES
GINYU FORCE RULES
GINYU FORCE RULES

as someone who liked dbz when i was in eighth grade then never, ever watched it again, will i be entertained?

yes

Do you like MMOs?

Also, it's mostly untranslated so keep that in mind.

Oh well, at least I know there's at least 5 of us from here that are on my friends list playing so we can form that guild at some point. If worse comes to worse I'll form it with some normalfags and then replace them one by one with you fags.

i'm still playing on Gachi, i just keep logging on and off trying to make the sound work right again. i think i fixed it.

the game is actually acting really broken atm with stupid amounts of video lag…

I'll be on later tonight, I've got to walk into town a buy some shit so I don't starve to death.

i've got it all straightened out now i think

btw, i have gotten 0 confirmation emails from them even after i registered like 2 hours ago.

It's fine if it's aged a bit. The game is set very far into the future from what I know. Just as long as it's faithful enough to the series lore itself and such.

Add me too, my character is called Kosato. (Transliteration of "Corset", modified a little bit. I thought it was cute.)

I won't be playing for a few days because of a shit ton of work so you'll all outlevel me, but that's part of the fun I suppose.

Since there is no reason to make a new thread, I started played Dragon Ball Fusion and when playing the card game machine the game crashed on me making me lost like 40 mins of progress. Apparently this game doesnt auto save at all even after a mission or boss fight.

Also why the fuck cant any members of my team learn new special moves? Also why can you only hold 30 special moves?

Dont know if its me but I feel this game lets you level up way too fast or idk but I almost beat a team of level 35 when my team was only at 24, it literally got down to 2 guys and 1 of them was nearly dead.

I do love the customization in the game, so many clothing options. Though I feel like it tires to be a rpg by giving you options to say stuff but then again it isnt trying. Like the art style but shame the 3d does not work for the game since the world is pretty cool to fly in, though I wish you can explore more.

Im currently where you have to fight and beat frezzas henchmen those 5 guys that do jojo poses.

Fuck, I've been waiting for this project to finally drop. Now that it is, I can't even play it

We should also come up with a guild name by the way. 2-16 characters, no spaces.

It seems I'm the only one that got a confirmation email here. Luckily they're not needed to actually log in with the account made.

I've added you to my friends list. Once there are enough of us on I can create it. There are currently 6 of us that I'm aware of.

Why not friend?

My gpu fan is fucked, so I can't play most games. A new one would take about a month and a half to arrive from china, but with the Christmas package rush, I may as well just wait until the new year. Hopefully you guys are still playing by then. I know xenoverse exists to replicate this experience a bit, but man oh man does the idea of a dragon ball mmo get me going

Guild has been formed

Its called The8thSchool. Turns out we need more Zenni to buy an emblem, and more to buy a Dogo whatever that is used for, so whatever. I'll be online tomorrow and adding anyone that's on.

How much zeni does stuff like that cost?

i've got about 15k just from vendoring crap

2 million for the emblem and 5 million for the Dogo. Plus there's something call style points, but I'm not sure what they are. I'll look into that shit tomorrow. I'm just shy of 1 million, having spent 200,000 on forming the guild plus 46,000 on repairs just before hand.

Between the 6 of us that are playing I'm sure we'll be able to get the emblem no problem.

I'm reading through the classes and I see two of the Majin sub-classes use instruments. Do their skills that require them come with actual musical effects when you play them, like Rift,ff11,DAoC, EE, and LoRTO, or do they just give their effects without any flavor music to accompany it.

If it's anything like the weapons for the other classes they just pull them out for that skill, I don't think there's a minigame attached to it just an animation.

I don't want a minigame, just music to play in the game when I use a skill that requires the use of the instrument. Like the plasma Majin slamming on the drums when one uses their skills.

Oh, I figured out how to do PvP outside of duels. You just step into any area (they look like the ones from the cartoon, the World Martial Arts Tournament ones and the one that Cell made for his Cell Games) and you're instantly in PvP while in there. That's kinda neat I guess. I don't think arena team pvp is working, I never got it to work.

Anyway, there always seems to be a crowd around the arena in Korin Forest's capital.

Oh, I don't know I never played alongside a Buu before.
FUCKING BRAZIL

I don't think it might for the Plasma Majin, since the drums over above them, but maybe the other Buu subclass perhaps? I would assume the spell effect includes the sound of music at the very least.

That is to say the team matches you queue up for, not to imply you can't do pvp in those arenas while in a team.

That's all I really want. I've played a few MMOs where Bard classes have skills without an sort of music playing with it. It's unsettling to me. Man if this game is full of BR we'll have to remove them like in ToS.

Well the BR's tend to keep to themselves in the game, especially when you turn off trade chat and LFG chat.

Ok I've made two characters. Going to playing with Endorphine and will only switch over to Dura if Drummer Majin fails to impress.

Alright, downloading now. How grindy is this shit and can we all meet up and roll through stuff as a crew?

It's an MMO.

There's a few new players last I checked. Early level progression is fairly easy.

Ok, I just starting fucking around in the starting zone. Character's name is "Aggi".

I registered an account and i'm installing the game. is anybody doing the same so we can start togheter?

Leave the capsule one it works just fine, it looks like those medication packagings which of course are normally filled with pills. Daily doses for everyone

fucking it's been 4 hours send me the email already

Just log into the game without the confirmation. It usually works.

Nice hair

I got to level 20 within two days.
As of right now, there doesn't seem to be any signs of a hard level exp drop off. As the exp requirement has been increasing, so has the exp from quests and monsters, naturally. Grindan through monsters or quests are pretty much equally viable.

yeah, i never got any confirmation email. been playing a ton.

How the fuck do you collect all the dragonballs again? All I got from the capsule bullshit was a weird popocoin thing, and three pieces of okay equipment.

i got 3 from questing so far.

I'm not talking about quests. The first time you collect the dragonballs, it is through questing. I'm collecting them for a second time. Do you need a new scouter?

i dunno. my character is only lvl 11.

OP says
No, after you use them they scatter and you can gather them again. Your first wish is limited, and you gather the Dragon Balls via quests. After that I think they appear randomly on random enemies, and higher-level scouters can detect them on the minimap, but I'm not entirely sure on that.

Of course there are gonna be BR's

I love the Dragon Ball scenes in the time warps.

Too bad so very little of the game is translated.

So I figured out what style points are. They're basically some bullshit points you have to purchase with regular Zeni. So, couple with the 2,000,000 Zeni price on the Guild Emblem, we also have to spend around 16,000,000 Zeni to get style points.

So the Guild Emblem will cost around 18,000,000 Zeni in all

Did you mean "dogi"? Because I was looking for info about the game earlier, and apparently that's moonspeak for "cosmetic equipment" or something.

A few pieces of shit I didn't know but I now know.
1. Until your first wish, dragonballs are collected solely through quests.
After you make your wish, head down to Korin Forest. Specifically Korin Village. (it's already discovered on your teleporter.) Find the scouter merchant named Jon Lieber, near the northwest side of Korin Village. Buy the Red Scouter from him for 45k zeni. After that, you can participate in Dragon Hunt events, which is the only way to get tier 2 and 3 balls to drop from enemies.
If you do manage to participate in this event, note that if you open your map, if the event is active, you might see an occasional one star dragonball on the map. That's a location of a dragonball. A enemy in that area will hold that dragonball.
Whether enemies appear in your quest circle or not is convoluted. I don't actually have any experience in the event itself, and this is information I've gathered.
The best way to make zeni is just to farm. Enemies will drop metric shittons of equipment.
3. Prioritize getting more space at the very start. 12 spaces is fucking punishing for a newbie. DO NOT HESITATE TO USE THE VEHICLE.
I recommend getting the 4 space extender immediately, it's useless later on, but early game it will be your friend.
4. Everything fun is near level 30.
5. DO NOT LEAVE TIME RIFTS WITHOUT GETTING THE SKILL FIRST.
Sometimes the time rift can disappear without you getting the skill.
If you are bugged, LOG OUT AND BACK IN.
This will guarentee your ability to re-enter the time rift.

Anyone else have anything to add? We need an actual guide for newbies, considering everything is either fucking nuked/outdated or [ACCESS DENIED] on the DBOG forums

No, Dogo. You can by a Dogo. No idea what it does, I think it's like a Guild Hall from other MMO's. Not sure though, but near every Guild Manager there's a build with a portal on it, that's that Dogo.

Dojo, it's called a dojo.

Is this the one that's connected to xenoverse's plot? Like with Trunks being a time patroller and stuff?
Anyway i can't download it now but i'll try to do it tomorrow
please don't vanish OP, it's been years since i wanted to try this game

Its more of a prequel. I'm not sure if the Chronoa is in the game, but Time Patroller Trunks is definitely in it.

Doggo?

Getting workcucked pretty hard. Won't be able to play with you guys until at least Tuesday night. Upsetting.

so i'm downloading now but the confirmation email still hasn't hit my email after about ten minutes. this common with gmail addresses?

also, is there any way to turn off the retarded "reply thread" button that doesn't work in opera? pls no bully i like having a built-in VPN

It doesn't work in Palemoon or my mobile browser either. I'm only able to reply right now because I had this thread open from before.

I'm scared user.

You guys will never understand what it's like.

works for me

for some reason it kinda works in firefox, sometimes, but not with all threads. and in opera i can open some threads (check the Agony thread in the catalog, that one works for me) but posting is crazy slow in those threads. who knows

anyway, i can't connect to the authentication server atm but when I do i'll be making a dude named Nadblaster, so y'know

It doesn't matter what you pick. Your kind are all over the place, in every channel.
I never fully believed in the meme before but I do now. Filling up the fucking trade chat with portuguese I don't understand. I literally got 2 private messages in quick succession asking me "BR?" I'm not kidding.
Sorry if I'm aggressive user but I am just very bewildered and confused. You can play with us if you like, as long as your kinsmen can't detect you psychically or something.
huehuehue

It's hard to explain but they will
You guys can't stop me from huehueing with fellow hues though, it's just one of those things nobody can change like grass being green or water being wet

where can I get more bags? this is agony. also i'm online on channel 1, anyone else around?

There is four slot bags for sale at the shop. To save space early on, I banked everything that wasn't the mount and fuel. Also if you're questing you should have three 12 slot bags and one 15day twenty slot.

Who do I have to message to get a guild invite?!

Forgot to add I've gotten those bags from questing to 12, also in the Majin starting zone if the others are different.

>grandpa gohan quest

y-you too

maybe try forfeiting the quest that granted entry to the time rift?
then accept it again

the important detail is that you gain time rift skills IN THE TIME RIFT
Gramps gives you the charge skill HIMSELF.
From the three I've been through, it's the same deal. Leave when you have the skill.

After you get the skill the rift quest give you, the NPC in there will give you a quest that basically boils down to you using the skill. In the first time rift, just hold down Z to use the charge skill then talk to Gohan again. You can leave after getting the skill and skip that however.

I had something similar but I didn't make anything of it.
I watched some sperg on youtube to figure out that Grandpa wanted me to use the charge move, and then hit him with a charged up skill. After that he goes inside and Trunks shows up to speak some moon, Grandpa doesn't come out again. Trunks fucks off, a bubble above my character says "I should leave", and there's an arrow on the floor pointing me to the exit.
But then as soon as I get out, some red text appears saying "CHING CHONG, FORFEIT CHING CHONG GOHAN"
I don't understand, pretty sure I did everything there.

Thanks, thread can finally stop sliding to its death.

is people still there? how get invite to guild?

i am stuck with some quest about scorting a caravan trough the Majin Desert area

It's broken, ignore it.
Stop adding to the pile of caravans you faggot

This shit is barely in English

I crafted myself a much better scouter than the New Scouter costs 160k zeni for the recipe and 80k zeni to craft. And unlike the New Scouter it doesn't clip out the side of my "hair".

My character is Turnips. Who should I add to my friends list or whatever

It says…."I'm chinese"

What did it mean by this/

2cute

Jesus Christ

I've added you to mine, I'll add you to the guild when we're both next on.

Seems more like filthy Mexicans than BRs to me.
I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to me like they're speaking the poor Mexican excuse for Spanish rather than the poor huehue excuse for Portuguese

Send a guild invite my way.

Speaking of mexicans. We need to build a wall.

For some reason you can't invite someone to a guild remotely, so I'll need to physically find you (which I can do if we're in a group). My friends lists says you're in the None Existent Terrain Area which I think means I can't add you because you're in the wrong channel. Pop over to Channel 0 friend.

Ah I'm in the middle of a timerift right now. I'll switch over when I'm finished.

Don't forget you can buy the flying skill from the cash shop for free. You just can't use it until your character gets to be an adult.

This game had so much wasted potential. I wish the source code was leaked.

BR?!?!?

PunishedGyoza joined the fray!

They took every one of my fan names from Vocado to Gyoza

Oh yeah? Tell that to Chiaotzu.

Real talk though, why doesn't Chiaotzu age? It's not just because he's a midget. Krillin is a midget too but he noticeably ages. Chiaotzu still has the squeaky kid voice in Battle of Gods and everything if I recall.

user, he's dead…He's a ghost baby

Ok I'm out of the timerift at waiting at the Majin starting hub.

Ghost babies can be killed and sent to Otherworld?

Nah it's hard to explain but he's based on a mythological ghost baby thing.

Here's the basics:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiangshi

Just read it and it'll make sense as to what he is, also Journey to the West is choked full of them. Seriously a good read if you get the time

Are there different servers? I keep trying to switch servers, but it didn't seem like it did anything.

So he's not a ghost. He's a chinese zombie like Hsien-Ko.

Yeah, well that's the inspiration anyway.

Also Durrand you're now my rival

anyone online who can invite to the guild?

Chiaotzu is a simple human-type earthling in the Dragon Ball lore, he's just a little bit mutated but not enough to be considered any other type earthling. Either that or he paints himself up in whiteface every day to look like a chinese vampire zombie thing, which would hide his aging.

Who knows? At the end of the he's just a freaky clown midget and that's all I need to know to be happy he's doesn't show up anymore.

Make sure you're in Channel 0, I'll be on in a bit. I'll have to add you to a party first. What's your characters name?

Nadblaster, I'll be in that dungeon thing in the northeast of the starting zone

br here
SrDantasNameku is speaking portuguese
Destroyyer is speaking latin american spanish
zFutureGohan is speaking portuguese too

Loshot
my game is being screwy, it keeps switching back to asian language. So I keep trying things.

I wasn't saying he is one, it's just what he's based on and is probably the reason

does giant namek do anything, or is it just for show?

Oh well, I'll be sending them off in the mail to guild members when I'm next on.

It's a player.

Human's get Super Saiyan, Buu's get Pure Majin, and Namekian's get Great Namek.

Ah, does it also give them increased ranged. Also how many neighbors did Gohan have? Although I guess at this distance, they would hardly be considered neighbors.

He probably built a second one to make room for Goku.

Can someone add me to the clan?
PunishedGyoza

Hop online and I will. Channel 0.

Cheers Tato, you're a boss have a lewd ginyu

So is the guild on Channel 0 or channel 1?
also bump

Channels are just instances not servers, the guild is the guild but to be able to invite others you have to be in the same instance.

Fuck this game is fun. Brings back memories of that one Digimon Online game but a bit more streamlined. Did they release the source code?

Also is there group raids?

Are they accepting accounts manually or something? I signed up, but I have not received my confirmation email for my account.

I never got my email and I can access my account, just try logging in

I'm level 6 and I can't find any quests. I went into the baby goku time rift, got power up and left the rift. Now I'm just aimlessly travelling around, beating enemies. Did I miss something?

That's odd, Have you gone back to the original markers?

Sometimes you need to grind a little to the next level for more quests to come up.

I figured it would be something like that

Press M to open map and click Quest Info in the lower left part of the map. A scanner radar will popup, after that wait for a few seconds and these green little faggot face will pop up - those are quests you can take.

So is everybody a human?
Considering making a Namekian if we don't have any

Human or a Buu, because you can't make a waifu with a Namerkian.

Wait…If Namekians don't have a sex and they procreate with their mouth…

Is it all oral?

Saiyan Waifu for Laifu

They puke eggs.

Forgot to add: they don't require a mate.

They basically just masturbate their stomach until a baby is formed.

No but if I wanted to fuck one, they wouldn't have a butt or a vag-penis right?

I don't think you can fuck one, user. They don't have the concept of fucking, let alone the organs to allow it.

Full of fangs.

Where do you find the Time Rift for the desert region? Can't seem to find it, and my friend mentioned a quest that has to be taken care of beforehand.

Oh, was a guild name decided?

I'm playing a Namekian. I need an invite to the guild too. Made a new character named Dildong. My old one was scrapped. I'm on now if someone can invite me.

The guild name is The8thSchool

I asked numerous times for suggestions and no one gave one, so we're the martial arts school of Holla Forums, The 8th School.

Beside, Crane and Turtle are subclasses in the game for human spiritualists.

i can't decide if i look cool or very, very retarded. fun bonus: trying to upgrade these pants in any way crashes my game so hard i need to relaunch

Does hair style change when you go SS, or it's just color?
Please respond, this is very important.

Shoulda went with House then, School doesn't sound right when I think of Holla Forums.

Your hair style changes appropriately

I wish I got to wear Frieza Force armour as a spiritualist. Looks cool imo.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it does.

Well you should've made a suggestion earlier, now you'll just have to deal with it.

Makes perfect sense.

Don't have to deal with much.

It DOES NOT.

You would make a great social justice warrior. I'll even ignore you like one.

See this shit looks neat to me. But I can't wear it because it's low spec. All the high spec stuff is either class locked and isn't gear for my stats. Shit sucks. I want a Dogi of this kind of armour, I think there is some out there but Dogi's like that always cost like 20,000,000 to 40,000,000 Zeni. I wish this game had cosmetic slots like newer mmos have.

Oh, apparently the Red Pants Army has SS Totenkopfverbande units now. This escalated quickly.

anyone on right now? just made a character, GermanScience is the name

Apparently you can mod the game to make your character look however you want (client side). But I can't register for the forums to actually read about it, because their website registration is broken.

Oh, are Time Rift quests a one-run deal depeding on level or what?

Game likes to fuck and crash off way too much, and it seems to have broken the flying quest for me. If that's the case, I'm uninstalling it.

I've seen the same shit with super saiyan hair styles of all kinds, but like you their forums are busted so whatever I guess. I'm sure I'll eventually be able to afford a battle armour Dogi sooner or later.

You get Time Rift quests at certain levels, once in them you can't leave without it auto failing it. If it bugs just relog.

The only crashes I've ever had is trying to use the transports. What level flying quest are you on?

We should do a group photo

Fangs just add to the challenge

Might be hard to organize, we're on at different hours.

They add lacerations maybe.

This is true but one can dream if there are Boss Raids!

Shit man, punch a few squirrels and you're already a Raditz

It would be nice to run the Red Ribbon Underground. The LFG chat didn't seem interested, I assume it's because it's the first dungeon.

Raditz was a bitch who deserved better also you got Super Saiyan blood in you so you're naturally stronger.

Charging that RP bar to do… something

The part where you use the scroll, and use dash to fly quickly, as opposed to floating around like a balloon. Scroll is gone now, and the quest is acting like I hadn't used it.

I have Kaio-Ken now. Neat.

You use those RP balls to activate the RP ability that you assign to your moves. Hit K and then hit that little fan on the upper left of your abilities to set the RP ability for that move, then hold down the ability to spend the RP ball on it.

Well that's neato, thanks for telling me

Do you have any other flying scrolls from the previous flying quests?

Yeah, assigning a certain ability lets you just hold down the key and it automatically uses it if you have enough rage points. Otherwise just press the key like normal for the skill to use it normally.

Nope, after using (((Google))) Translate to muddle through the untranslated bits, I used the first scroll in the quest chain without issue. As soon as I used it, the quest marker pointed me back to Afro Ninja. I'll see if going back to him without being directed jumps the quest.

Quests break way too goddamn easily. Start an escort quest while another player is doing it? QUEST FAILED.

Something seems familiar with this guy.

I level so slowly in mmos.

Maybe forfeiting the quest is the only way to go. No idea if you'll be able to pick up the quest again, it never failed on me.

God damn lazy old nameks.

Alrighty, my test worked. Yay. May as well post images now.

My character in DBO is the same, but alas, lacking the rocking ass the wimminz in Xenoverse have.

Yeah they are pretty sluggish

Nice

For my main man, Proof of the Dinobros

I found the great wall.

Game, that l-lewd…

Is it keeping the Namekians out?

It seems to be, poorly, keeping Freiza Force's hovertanks out.

So do you grow up at level 30?

Yes. You age up big boy and unlock your subclass and unlock the permaflying quest at level 30.

So I see from the options in the image, the classes are:

and

I know which one I'm picking

That's just a random image from a manga.

HNNNNNNNNNG

Grand Kai isn't canon and doesn't make sense once Supreme Kai was introduced

I mean, technically, he is just another tier that deals with the after life paper work. While Supreme Kai actually seem to do actual leg work. I don't think I actually recall the Supremes directly dealing with after life bs.

King Yemma deals with the afterlife shit.
To my understanding each universe has 4 littler Kais (a la King Kai) and one Supreme Kai, along with the various other gods knocking about.

I'm just fucking a round

This game looks really generic. Other than the DB setting (that is a good thing) are there any real reasons to play this really generic looking Kmmorpg with really outdated tabtargeting combat?

Decent Bantz between anons and amusing lore. It expands on the DB universe a lot and isn't just a rehashing of the old shit like Xenoverse not that it's bad in that regard, it's just refreshing

Has the same charm as Heroes or Dokkan battle

I found a site that has a map that shows the rough location of all the teleport and map reveal sites if anyone's interested: dbocom.com/tools/map/world/1/111/883/

In regards to the time rifts, so long as I get the skill, I'm okay, or should I do all the quests in the rift?

No reason not to do everything possible, but there was nothing extra that I could find in the rift at the world tournament where you learn dash. Though it said I abandoned the quest where you learn from Gohan (Sr.) how to charge, despite getting the skill. Eh.

I don't remember so many skeletons.

There were in the anime.

Is anyone online so I can join the guild?

Character name? Make sure you're on Channel 0.

DerMoose

What?

Is it being supported by Blizzard in any way?

Well shit.
A true saiyan, even if he doesn't remember.

Invite pls

Can I get an invite? character name is BerryBlue.
Also there's an english patch somewhere?

There is an english patch built into the launcher where you change game regions, you'll need to re-apply the translation every time you start up because I have noticed it sometimes forgets the translation.

Make sure you're in Channel 0.

Day 3, Got to level 20 let's see if I can keep this up!

I won't be able to

Now it's the case of getting the elusive gold saibaman for the level 7 quest.

Also, what's with the oddbox quest? I ended up failing that when I used it in town.

tfw only one on

Best girl, good taste. The Sex doll is good too though, she never ages but neither does Super's Mai.

I'm just picking up my daughter from School, I'll be on once we get home + get her a guinea pig

Hope you enjoy cleaning up rodent poop off your carpet.

Hard wood floors but yeah I know, she's been obsessed with getting one since we watched Sky High so I figured it'll only live a few years anyway

Time flies.

time for fresh, shitty OC

a dragon ball mmo sounds cool but is the gameplay special at all? is it linear or themeparky?

Depends. It's like Digimon Online or other "Collect X get Y" but I certainly feel much more attached to it but probably only because I'm a weeb AND a dbfag

Along with Nostalgia, maybe it IS just nostalgia but Toriyama's humor really appeals to me.

Oda's may be better but it works.

Also I've decided since my saiyan pride won't let me just pawn shit items, tell me what you're looking for and I'll send you mail with items.

This is so fun!

That can not possibly be the entire world map of Dragonball's Earth. That looks like it's the size of Australia at most, or smaller. It has like a few big cities and few villages and the rest is wasteland. If this is the entire world the total human population must be under 100 million.

Dragon Ball only added continents in Super. It was always a series of small islands and large islands.

Well more like in Super they forgot about how the world looked and accidentally used the real world map, because they did. You can see in Super there is the real world continents, Americas, Africa, Europe, Asia and so on. That is not canon of course.

And what I meant was, that series of small and large islands and that one small continent in the original world map might not be the entire world. If it is, then there are not very many humans in the Dragonball world.

There were four Supreme Kai and a Grand Supreme Kai but two got killed and the strongest Supreme Kai and Grand Supreme Kai got absorbed by Buu, and then later rejected as Mr. Buu. The one Supreme Kai that was left is technically Grand Supreme Kai now, I suppose, but he never bothered to get other Supreme Kais to replace his fallen comrades.

Except then in Super they say Beerus is connected to Supreme Kai for some reason, even though he's older, so he should have been connected to Grand Supreme Kai, who may or may not still count as alive in Mr. Buu. If he's just a counterpart of a regular Supreme Kai then that means there should be four of him. And then when they go to Zamas's universe they act like there's only one one Supreme Kai, but I suppose you can say that's a quirk of the alt-universe.

Anyway, there's no reason Grand Kai can't fit in as some middle-management type between four Kais and the Supreme Kai. He'd be useless, but it doesn't actually break anything.

Are there four Kais under each Supreme Kai, or only four for the whole universe? Because that makes even less sense than having a Grand Kai who does nothing, since each Kai would have the same jurisdiction as a Supreme Kai.

But you can't read the lore because it's all in runes.

Super's Future Mai looks younger than she looked when she first showed up in dragon ball, which makes sense. They just fucked up by not explaining when exactly they wished for youth. Because with Future Mai, it had to have been before the Androids showed up. I suppose nothing really happened in those three years.

The people writing the series, both Toriyama and whoever took over for the new stuff, seem to not know the difference between a galaxy and a universe. I think it's perfectly plausible that the planet is very small.

Future Pilaf Gang was made even younger than the main timeline gang.
Babies instead of children.

tfw just got home and was hype to level up

No, but seeing it just makes me want to play the Dragon Quest X MMO all the more.

I want a big red ogre girl to sit on my face and giggle as she farts.

leave

god i wish i'd made a namekian

If the Pilaf Gang wished for youth during the three years before the Androids, as would be necessary for them to be anything other than elderly in Trunks's timeline, then they would have had to become babies in order to be the ages they are in the main timeline. Clearly it was some sort of monkey's paw thing where they wished for youth and got turned into babies. I don't know why they don't just show it and confirm, since it would suit the show's humor.

The DBS manga had a special chapter that placed their wish for youth moments before Future Piccolo was killed, with them becoming similar in age to baby Future Trunks.

Yeah but they never said when they placed the wish in the main timeline. For simplicity's sake it stands to reason that they did it around the same time in the main timeline.

Could be Pangaea sized but made by a shitty map maker.

Well SE is back at lording that game over our heads again:
nichegamer.com/2016/10/08/square-enix-might-finally-localize-dragon-quest-x-fans-demand-enough/
If they do bring it over, I can only see terrible practices; the likes of which will mirror Black Desert.

Did Toriyama ever say if a mute can use the Dragonballs?

SERVER IS BACK UP!
Reminder that a clone Gero built a 2nd Android 19 named Android 19000.

fug

I spend half an hour trying to find this guy with a friendly normalfag mexican because it takes an hour for him to respawn. In the end someone suggested we both switch channel to see if he's active in one of them, and he was. He killed my friend in like 1-2 seconds (though he did take him down to like half health) and I got frozen after trying to cast a new spell. In the end we got him and there was much rejoicing.

I'm convinced that RRHQ is suppose to be a 5-man dungeon, given the difficulty of A19000 and the density of the enemies in such a small area.

so any info on when is the characters wipe?

new bread since this one is autosage