So how long it will take for the West to adopt the least problematic look in FF XV?

So how long it will take for the West to adopt the least problematic look in FF XV?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EFvQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are still fappable

One on the right is 20X hotter

It doesn't really matter because you would still be playing FFXV

Barely worth a pirate.

Once Cuktaku gets a hold of this info they'll push for the censored version in the west, and petition SE that this is what everyone wants.

TONIGHT. YOU.

So SE gave one more reason not to buy it?

Shiva is only censored in the Chinese version.

archive.fo/EFvQk

that's some BS. Shame they have murican' values on sex and hopefully they can make an uncensored version without going to a gulag

It looks like stupid pointless censorship like adding covering in bravely default or the latex covering on Juri in america. same shit but on a government level

"On a government level" is a very big difference.

I always feel really torn talking about this because I hate censorship a lot but I love bodysuits even more.

Honestly the skin tight suit on the right looks more lewd.

ITT: the Chinese government and retarded anti-censorship fags.

Government censorship

Government mandate is more severe than fear of SJW outrage but you guys are saying the covering of outfits isn't similar to the censorship that has been happening recently with japanese games in america?

Superficially it's similar, in that it was censored in a similar way, but the threat of a government-imposed import ban is vastly different from the threat of a Kotaku temper tantrum.

I hate censorship
but its fucking China the fuck do you expect from commies

I feel like you didn't get my post.

That isn't the American version faggot.
That's the Chinese version.

censorship is never okay. it should never be permitted, even if it happens to be preferable for one certain example.

I got the impression that you think I'm a retard for equating government censorship compared to self censorship and localization America does today.

I agree, Burgers are way more pathetic. At least the Chinks have the excuse of a totalitarian state that can kill you on a whim. Americans bend over and spread their asscheeks, ready for sodomy, on the mere threat of tumblr tears.

It's certainly a similar result but there is a vast difference in the means utilized to accomplish it. Your point doesn't really matter.
The hard censorship from a government mandate as opposed to the soft censorship from private opinions lead to the same result when successful. But the former tends to be a lot more successful than the latter. It's also quite difficult to determine when the latter is actually occurring.

Why did the Chinese give her makeup?