Why are there no goddamned motherfucking space western games that don't suck a big dick?

Why are there no goddamned motherfucking space western games that don't suck a big dick?

I assume you've played Rebel Galaxy?

There is no such thing as west in outer space.

I liked a lot with Rebel Galaxy but honestly it's short and repetitive.

No you're not. Because the west will rotate away without you and you'll be floating over the east.

Because space sucks a big dick. You're asking for the impossible.

It's called Gunman Chronicles ya dumb fucking quadroon. Do you want cowboys in space. Look no further. Do you want an evil AI robot lady that actually has a physical body to sexualize. Here you go. Do you want a game that lets you customize everything about your guns, from the fire rate to the amount of projectiles fired, to the way explosives behave. Right there on the dotted line. The plot is retarded, but fuck the plot. You came here for space cowboys, so you get fucking space cowboys. If you want a """deep and compelling story""" go play your little Undermails and Bioshack Infinite Warfares so you can play your smart games for smart gamers. So there you have it Brokedick Mountain. Quit lollygagging on this Oriental penny dreadful discussion saloon and go shoot at space mutants with your heatseeking quad launcher ya nigger-loving Indian faggot.

Space games are already pretty niche. The Wild West as a setting is too American for people to like since it's cool to hate anything American, and nobody knows how to design fictional firearms with the style and character that old west-era guns had. Doesn't help that in sci-fi most guns would be very long range automatics. There's also the balance between the focus on cowboys, outlaws, banditos, ayylmao indians and lawmen in space and the game being a space game. You could either go with a space game with cowboy aesthetics or a cowboy game with space aesthetics.

I swear, if I ever make a big game, I hope it'll be a space western

There is, you just have to look.

Eh, I dunno, space cowboys and evil AI qts sound really nice-
Torrenting at the speed of third world internet

You also get to drive a tank. A bit. Shame they didn't include more that.

Eh, don't expect too much. It's not Turok.

Do you also want a fucking great game and the shittiest, most underwhelming ending since toast sandwich?

Wild ARMS 3

Technology still isn't good enough to make a really decent space game.

oh dear that colored child is in quite a pickle

or should i say jam because you can make jam from fruit

She's a cute.

I still hate how we didn't get Prey 2.

These things, they take time.

This looks terrible and somehow managed to keep getting worse as the video went on. Yet another early access survival crafter. Ohhhh booooooooy….?

1) This is not on Early Access, you nigger.
2) That's ARPG, not crafter/survival, you double nigger.
They started developing it before the EA was even a thing.

the pieces are there, someday

I just want a good western game. Most that exist are just average.

Well played.