How can you be politically incorrect when you're politically correct?

How can you be politically incorrect when you're politically correct?

Read the sticky, friend

read sticky

How can you hate spics when you're a spic?

post ignored

The question is, what is TRULY politically incorrect? To say refugees should be kept out, like a dweeb, or to ask Asma al-Assad for feet pics like a badass?

Like this:

"I am entirely devoted to the struggle of the working class, at least until somebody gives me 10 million dollars. Viva la revolucion!"

I'd do it.

Do what?

God you're a zealot. I'd sell out for much less than that.

I'm used to hard work in the hot sun, but I figure 10 mil would set me up for life somewhere comfy where I could finally catch up on all the vidya, anime, tv shows and comic books I haven't had time for.

There is no objective definition of what is politically correct or not. In fact, in the context of Holla Forums, Holla Forums is quite politically incorrect. Especially our resident Vietnamese anfem.

Political correctness does not solve problems but makes liberals feel good about themselves.

We… have arguments about racial intellectual differences, whether or not trannies should be gulag'd, and whether or not we should just destroy society because reasons. What more do you want from us?

Don't forget the recent pedo funposting

lmao, no you don't, it's just a race until one of the mods decides that it is "irrelevant shiting"

For anything that doesn't fit on my Holla Forums i come here. Vice versa.

Basically, the two strengthen my 3rd position everyday. Both are retarded. :^)

Also most lefty ideals here do not align with political correctness either.

Political correctness is dĕgeneracy. Most communists see structural issues with dəgeneracy.

degeneracy

Did they remove the filter?
Bout time. It made no sense.

Sell himself