Trump: If NRA Doesn't Agree With Gun Restrictions Then We Must Fight Them

THIS NIGGER COMPLETELY HAS LOST IT

archive.is/1tgtX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1tgtX
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/donald-trump-i-would-have-confronted-florida-shooter/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/corporate-combat-georgia-conservatives-aim-derail-delta-state-subsidy-airline-cuts-nra-ties/
archive.is/xv68u
reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-trump/trump-says-governors-should-not-fear-nra-lobby-idUSKCN1GA24V
archive.is/prMEc
wane.com/2018/02/23/oath-keeper-stands-guard-outside-north-side-high-school/
gunowners.org
americanfreepress.net/afp-podcast-article-adl-splc-working-to-holocaust-july-4-festival/?print=print
archive.is/VBlDg
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling#Test_results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling#Socialization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*has completely lost it

Unreal.
I may get to see a civil war in my lifetime incredible.

Not quite your title.

It's immensely upsetting to see Trump backstab his voting base. Make sure your family is competent with firearms, user.

Not mine, capped it from a normie forum.

I only have a MAGA hat, but its still useful as a hat so I don't want to destroy it. I am mad too though user. Hes a fucking traitor.

Now we know why instead of calling out these crisis actors or ignoring them he invited them into the White House and gave them legitimacy. Because he agrees with them and what they're aiming to do.

MODS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!
Trump is just trying to make use hate him to light the fire. He realizes that there is no way to do anything he wanted to do unless we have civil war and RWDS. Guys its totally OK. This is just….

4D CHESS

lol even Dubya didn't do shit after Virginia Tech
Obama tried but failed
enjoy getting impeached by democrat congress I guess

Alright I think it's time to purge Trumpthreads from Holla Forums. It was fun shitposting him into office and it was fun BTFOing Hillary and the democrat pedos but now it's getting carcinogenic. Everyone knows Jeb! is the Holla Forumsitical lolcow we need and deserve. Take all this partisan dog-and-pony-show garbage to >>>/trump/ and help make Holla Forums great again.

What a fucking joke

You are a shill and will be banned now.

Glad you found the widespread CIA-kike psy-op to deactivate any resistance whatsoever to jewry was fun

So you archive the same kikebart article? That we saw before? When will this shit be over?

Wow, I had already given up on Blumpf after the initial tweet, but I wasn't expecting him to go this far. He just destroyed his political career, absolutely nobody will support him now.

Somewhere deep down in 2016 I kind of knew he would do this, but I didn't want to listen to that doubt. I wanted to believe there was actually a mainstream politician who wasn't like the rest of them.

MP4

He's completely lost it. Sounds like Hillary.

The only way we are going to fix anything is by hunting and killing politicians. They don't fear us anymore and thats a big problem.

In all fairness, I shitposted for Jeb! way more than I did for Trump and I didn't even vote Republican in 2016 so I'm not really culpable for Trump getting into political power or for pro-Trump spin dominating Holla Forums every day. It's just getting old tbh. We need new lolcows.

Hi, CIA. You won't trick us into ever actually doing anything to stop the genocide. Joke's on you.

You first, officer.

STICKY PLEASE

Will you niggers calm the fuck down? This is the same shit that happened with that fucking air field last year.

4 D C H E S S

Nice job ShareBlue. The "But Trump signaled a willingness to fight allies…" As well as the NRA not available for comment were not in the article. Fuck off. He is willing to discuss but hasn't commited to anything.

Call me whatever alphabet soup group you want. Deep down you know its true.

no, these comments are unacceptable, stop trying to justify it. I literally fought every tooth and nail for this guy and he says this shit, no. I don't accept it.

this user gets it

This world isn't safe until every last snivelling filthy kike-rat like this is snuffed out for good.

To even pay lip service to such a treasonous thing is a betrayal in and of itself you coward.

Also the only things he said was he wanted to get rid of bump stocks (woopty fuckin doo) and that we want to push for stronger background checks. A far fucking cry from Hillary. Fuck off with this hyperbolic bullshit.

Have another copy just in case you missed it.

couldn't believe they let that senile fucker retweet it.
It's safe to say this is the "official" WH position

wake up the fuck up, user.

You know that Trump is doing good when shills get this angry

No, we don't. You haven't done a damn thing to take back power since 1913. Why would you do it now?

you deserve a fucking ban actually

ZOG SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Never said 4D chess faggots and calm your fucking tits. I get your are fucking autistic but look at what he said as opposed to what was said in the title of this thread.

This board for the last few years have been insisting that anyone who doesn't support neocon jews, must support Hillary or be shareblue.

And any time anyone says to try something with real results they cry "Oy vey, CIA"

Speaking as a non American, every single cunt that voted for either trump or Hillary while believing they were doing something positive for America needs to be gassed, there is literally no helping retards this far gone.

Democracy is a sham, every single cunt on this board and in every single pretend jew-wise group backing and shilling for Trump is the actual enemy.

Whether you accept this or not, it's the truth of the matter

He's a complete and utter failure in my eyes if he does this. It's a complete betrayal of constitutional principles to infringe on my rights. What's next, banning mean words? Will you be here to defend infringing on the first amendment too?
the FBI didn't even follow its own protocols so how would more laws work if the current ones aren't even followed?
this is meaningless. he's better than a million people and worse than a million people. stop deflecting.

yes, and its literally unacceptable either way. Everything he is saying is completely wrong and fucking retarded.

Everything he said was wrong and reprehensible.

Trump is only trying to disarm spics and muslimes
Stop falling for blatant shareblue tactics

Must be a big deal since he killed his own supporters in Vegas to ban them.

what a horrible nightmare
I hope you all have pruned the shitlibs from your social/professional/family circles. They are the eyes and ears of the (((State)) ) now

YA I'M TOTALLY GOING TO BELIEVE THAT

You were happy about that too? It's the exact same I agree, Trump being a kike to get pat on the head for a day

No, fuck off, and fuck Blumpf the gun grabbing Zionist.

How much do you make? Just ballpark it for me. Is it per post or an hourly kind of thing?

That's a mod retard

Whatever dude. I'm sick of all the pro-Trump bullshit even when hes spitting in our faces.

He does it for free

Not only should you be purging your associations, you need to also keep your gun ownership to yourself. Do not tell anyone you have guns or like guns or shoot guns, unless you're 100% sure they have guns and like guns themselves. Things are going to start snowballing fast, and the left will try every tactic to identify the opposition and snuff them out.

doesn't seem to be much of it now after all of these comment, and fuck I was just defending the guy a week ago, now I feel fucking sick.

>archive.is/1tgtX
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/donald-trump-i-would-have-confronted-florida-shooter/
You posted the same fucking article twice. either Endchan or Shareblue. Bottom line, Nothing is going to happen. Trump can't make bills and the faggots that were boycotting the NRA are getting backlash.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/corporate-combat-georgia-conservatives-aim-derail-delta-state-subsidy-airline-cuts-nra-ties/
Because you like Kikebart so fucking much.

Cold dead hands. I was going to wait till he was 5, but fuck it, my 4 year old is learning to shoot next month.

And fuck starting him on a bb gun or a 22lr.

Seeing a trend in the pilpul you all are using. Tougher background checks doesn't change shit and you fucking know it. Accomplishing that is as simple as fucking enforcing the current laws. Bump stocks are a basic bitch method of replicating fully automatic fire. Fuck off.

And Trump killed those people? Give me proof that he ordered it and it wasn't the State department.

and trump doing the same thing here
is no different then those faggots, its the same thing, and now he too is going to get backlash. These comments are retarded, stop justifying it.

Civil wars are often fought in the name of the king. The king's real opinions are usually irrelevant. Especially when the king is weak willed.
Revolutions frequently are justified by claiming that they're being waged not against the king himself, but against his corrupt and evil advisors. Few people will want to fight against the king at first, even if he is actively suppressing the people. But everyone can get behind overthrowing the corrupting influences that hold sway over the monarch.
Imagine a revolution against the system Trump is the figurehead of in the name of Trumpism. That is how I expect the revolution to go down.

Were you asleep for the past year?

No shit. I've been carrying his water for 2 years now.
CUT THE CHECK

Exactly. They won't be included in the reporting because "racism"…just like in Broward County.
Whites are the targets, intended or not, that's how these laws and EO's are going to function.

BANNING BUMP STOCKS AND TAKING AWAY GUNS FOR "AT RISK" IS CHANGING SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER, FUCK YOU

If it doesn't change anything, then why do it?
Literally gas yourself.

Just did a quick google search. It's a Reuters article.

archive.is/xv68u
reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-trump/trump-says-governors-should-not-fear-nra-lobby-idUSKCN1GA24V

They should boycott the NRA because they are kike-lovers and neocon faggots who don't fight for guns unless you break their fucking arms. The GOP was only compelled to finally be pro-gun when they were threatened with being kicked out, the same thing that happened when they tried to give spics Amnesty in 2007. They got thousands of letters that told them that if they tried it they would never recieve another vote.

If anything that is what Holla Forums could actually do. Not emails not some faggy internet petition but actual snail mail with the following contents.

"Overturn the NFA and Hughes"
"Kick out every spic"
"Cut all foreign aid"
"Gut NAFTA and NATO"
"Repeal Affirmative Action"
"Build the fucking wall yesterday"

If not nobody will vote for you. And when they cuck use it as an excuse to push for hardline nationalists in state and federal seats.

He can't grab shit you /trannypol/ faggot. Get ready for a fuckload of lip service and not a whole lot of action.

Go the fuck outside, you fat nigger.

No, I've been complaining about Trump since he loaded his cabinet full of kikes. I remember getting b& for a month for callin Steven Mnuchin a kike when Trump picked him. Guess what? Hes a filthy fucking kike. There has been active suppression from anyone trying to look at Trump objectively since at least July 2016. Hopefully all the Trump cock-sucking is going to slow down around here and we can finally get back to promoting white nationalism instead of engaging in this degenerate cult of personality.

Fuck off.

I'm done promoting him, he can sit with the rest of the cucks and faggots on the left since he decided to throw himself with that lot, he can stay there.

Cavaliers were in the right. The Roundheads pushed for modernity and let the kikes back into England. Then we got stabbed in the back a second time in the 1760s, that is why the Revolutionary rhetoric was so against King George, he was supposed to be ourguy with a cavalier parliment to make Britain medieval again. Instead they tried to tax us to pay for the French Indian Wars we bled to win for them.

Fuck them, fuck the Roundheads who became the WASP politicos, fuck everyone who isn't inherently a warrior class they cannot be trusted. We were so loyal that the world betrayed US what 4 times now?

missed trips by one. shame, really.

He's doing it for us is he, gun control, bases in syria, don't complain goy, this is a WN board goy. Why don't you and your scum leave so the board goes back to what's good for us, not the orthodox cabal he has running the country.

>many, though not all, of Trump’s policy suggestions in the wake of the Florida shooting have also been recommended by the NRA

So to all the leftists and fence sitters in the audience it looks like TRUMP IS STANDING UP TO THE EVIL NRA OMG, but in reality he's on the same page as the NRA. Chess as usual.

Hi, Shareblue. Your efforts are as futile as always. How does it feel to be eternal losers?

Go to bed, FBI.

Also not what I am arguing. I am calling simple cunt shills that should either A) learn to convert your weapons to full auto if its a big deal or B) realize that we have already given ground on full autos and need to fight to get that back.

If you are not doing either of those things then you are either an autistic child or a shill. Either way you need to remove yourself from the gene pool. We don't need you.

sounds about right, how about you off yourself faggot

He's simply stating what he has stated from the fucking beginning. He will do what THE PEOPLE WANT. It is UP TO THE PEOPLE TO DECIDE WHICH WAY THEY WANT IT. It is UP TO THE PEOPLE to REMOVE THE FUCKING SCUM in office that are fighting against the will of the people.
Keep sucking that marxist cock, you'll just end up ashes beneath our feet.

(((Cohencidentally))), he was one of the first Trump cabinet members to push for gun control after Florida. Your instincts were correct.
archive.is/prMEc

Clever.
Build that fence, Trump! 10 ft higher.

NRA are cucks who refuse to push for repeal, they are neocohens by their own admission.

Found the kushner no-gunner.

Only a cowardly traitor would pay lip service to such progressive talking points. An actual American would defend the rights of his fellow citizens, not pretend to undercut your civil rights to win good goy points with a media that will never stop trying to destroy him no matter what.

Kys kike shill. Trump knows no gun bans are toing to take place. Hes pandering.

>archive.is/1tgtX
Why the Fuck did OP Archive the Kikebart article?

Then why are the Kikes against them now?
archive.is/JNgP8

archive.is/Zrhd0

archive.is/o4f5v
Face it faggots, I know Trump fucks it up once in awhile but I wasn't going to let you Cunton Claim the presidency. All this shit is going to wash over by the end of the week.

>MUH CHESS

I call this a win.

This your first day pondering Jewish tricks?

This guy gets it. This thread is full of shareblue kike shills.

No guns bans will take effect. Hes pandering.

I wish he would show this much conviction about building the god damned wall and getting rid of the beaners.

He had two jobs:
+GUNS
+NO BEANERS

How about standing up for the fucking constitution and making the case to the American people about why the 2nd amendment is too important to enact knee-jerk restrictions?

That's kampfy ffs

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

How the fuck is he going to grab your guns if he can't write bills for the house and senate, get a vote on them twice, and get it to clear SCOTUS? It's all hallow pandering, especially considering he mentioned CCW teachers in the same Kikebart article.

SUCK COCK BACK ON REDDIT

that would be nice

Jew confirmed. Global report.

You know we don't give a fuck what you kikes say anymore right? Kind of sucks when the golem uses your tricks against you, huh? Eat a dick moshe.

You can't read can you?

I agree with you. I'm not judging their revolution by using that image but using them as an example. There are many others.
The important point is the message that you probably understood. That revolutions are often fought in the name of the king.

Even the Revolutionary war was not originally pushed as a break with England but as a means of compelling the king to redress our grievences with him. Once the bullets start flying though, then the radicals take charge.

As for the warrior class, while I'd love to have one, we just don't. And modern wars demand a kind of professionalism that makes maintaining a warrior aristocracy impossible.

How about defending the fucking constitution, instead of constantly regurgitating progressive talking points? How the fuck is he going to make america great again paying lip service to undercutting constitutional rights? How about some fucking balls and some fucking respect for the foundational principles of this country?

Mods are losing their narrative on Trump kek.

Checked and global report.

Kushner might cut all funding.

Anime spam in 3..2..1

Troll in chief indeed.
I wonder what the end game is.

Just ask your local rabbi

dream on moshe
Let's wait for the next move. This is going to be fun.

Main issue is that modern wars chew up human lives far too quickly.
A nation like Britain doesnt have the population to be able to soak the losses a modern war would generate while nations like the USA remain as able to laugh off said losses as ever.
US military doctrine relies on this even.

So a nation like Britain? We should be heavily investing in drones and remote operated weapons.
We should be fielding an army comprised primarily of remote controlled semi autonomous mini tanks.

Cause shits fucking Stupid.

Follow this guys line of reasoning and Fucking mail him or any number of his kids a letter.

you are right, there are, and you are one of them.

The idea of a King is pretty foreign to most Americans. I guess the cults that sprung up around Trump and Obama are kind of similar though. I think the only thing that will spur Americans to armed conflict is if someone comes after the guns. Trump is a New Yorker. He may not understand just how much he is fucking up by doing this.

JEW. CONFIRMED.
You're shilling for (((compromise))).

I don't get it?

3D Chess. Fuck off Shariablue shills and kikes.

They're invaders

Yes, it must be all of these kikes shilling against the most pro Israel president in the history of the country.

Can't they be pressed into service though?

This is ambiguous. The constitution is fucking stupid or Trump is?

This. Checked fellow pede.

WE LOST A DIMENSION! KUSHNER KREW CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Are you retarded? They won't serve even if pressed, during war time they will institate sharia laws, patrols and (((moderates))) will cuck out
Meanwhile while whites die, mudshits breed like rabbits

You will never stop us. Trump has got this in the bag. Repeat after me. 4D. Chess. Traitors are sad! And will be FIRED on the day of the cheeto.

And I wasn't even trying. You guys are spoiling me

That's the real issue here tbh. Trump is simply agreeing with the NRA's own recommendations. If they're making bad recommendations then they need to be held accountable for them.

Trumps saying stupid shit. It won't change jack fuck due to midterm Elections.

This is true. We have the technology to do it. But I suspect that the kikes like things fought the way they're being fought. Lots of dead Goyim in their goddamn wars.

This is my point. I use the term "king" loosly. In fact, American presidents have more power than king Charles ii or George iii.
But when I say "in the name of the king" I mean fighting for White racial survival but in some other name. For "America" or for "Trumpism" or for some other ist or ism. I'd fight for my race in its own name. But for various reasons, few nationalist uprisings are explicitly in the name of race and nationalism.
Yes, I agree that this is stupid. People should be fully comfortable fighting for their People, but things are the way they are.

It is true that Trump is a New Yorker and maybe you're right that he's just misguided and doesn't understand us fly-over Americans. But then, he did understand that most Americans are fed up with immigration and this is about as obvious as the fact that most White Americans are skeptical of gun control.
Is it chess?
No. I suspect that what we have here is a man who surrounded himself with neocons, traitors, and kikes. And we all know what happens when you are surrounded by scum who pressure you to conform your ideology to their politically correct ideology. I doubt Trump has talked with a normal American since he won the nomination.

I'll clue you in shareblue: 5D chess.

How the Fuck is he supposed to write a Bill when he doesn't have the Authority?

He has no fucking clue. Look at his CPAC speech:

Overall the idea isn't that foreign. The average yank invests much the same level of faith/reveration for the president that others do a king.
And the political dynasties prove you love your aristocracy.

It's never so much the individual as the idea of the king/president.

Even if we got 100% enlistment among the shitskins. It wouldn't amount to much.
In a modern war the primary function of our military is to absorb the initial attack and not die out completely long enough for us to shift to a war footing.
We literally expect to lose almost all our existing military manpower and equipment in a month or two in the event of a war with another industrialised nation.

The situation is much the same for the USA. Except due to numbers their timescale is larger.

Nuclear weapons, biological and chemical weapons along with all the ever increasingly efficient means of destruction means the initial salvos of a modern war would be so absurdly destructive that most modern nations would be out the fight immediately, unable to rebuild their forces in time.
Even the ongoing conflict would be costly in human lives as chemical/biological weapons would still be in play and infrastructure damage would lead to higher losses than it would have in past eras.

The USA can call up just shy of 2 million people for that initial conflict.
We can call up about 300,000. Across every branch.
The USAs population is over 320 million. Ours is about 65 million.
The USA could survive depopulation equivalent to our total population.
This is why the USA leans so heavily on mass manpower strategies.

So for a nation like the UK which has limited population but excellent global reach, mercantile history and such?
Our best bet is leveraging that into the aforementioned remote operated mini tank program.

White House makes legislative proposals like it did with DACA.

filter tards talking about drones and bongistan cyborg armies

Not sure if sarcasm or shill

Those are still not fucking Bills. Bills that no representative is going to fucking Vote for in a Mid Term year.

Looks like the 8 year assault on our gun rights was just begining.

REMEMBER TO PREP THE BULL

PREP THE BULL
R
E
P

T
H
E

B
U
L
L

It's saying either pass this or I'll veto, same as the DACA proposal.

Shut the fuck up racist scum.

No it simply proves jews will do anything in their power to keep the dynasties going.

So our President is full blown retarded?

Rather than tanks, you'd want cheap replaceable plastic drones. If it costs you less to build a flying self guided bomb than it costs to feed a human soldier, you'll win most fights without even trying. It'd be hard to win any war against an army like that, as it's just pure and simple attrition limited only by industrial capacity, no skill, no rules, no passion, just blowing up all your enemies factories and darkening the skies with drones.

Which died in Senate a couple weeks ago. Secondly Veto's can be over ridden, It happened to Ohomo.

There are some people who will never admit that they were wrong about something. Even when the situation completely changes. Its much harder to convince someone they were fooled than to just outright fool them.

All you need is some good bio weapons.

:^)

Keep the salt flowing

Mmm, that's the stuff

Who cares if he is against the NRA or not? Hes against the second amendment and that is not ok.

Great that they mod the board

wane.com/2018/02/23/oath-keeper-stands-guard-outside-north-side-high-school/
See this Guy has the right fucking Idea.

Bingo. Even pretending to be ani-2nd amendment is not ok.

REMINDER IT IS PURIM

look at that nose on him
quite a honker

Fuck the NRA anyway. Maybe they used to mean something but they supported banning bump stocks after the Las Vegas shooting (which we still don't know what the fuck happened there). I don't give a shit about bump stocks really, but the NRA has one job and that's fighting any and every potential gun restriction. Shall not be infringed, goddammit. If the biggest pro gun group in the country supports any regulation whatsoever, that's fucked.

Shariablue is trying to create a fracture point around the idea that Trump is anti-NRA. Which is silly considering that Trump is agreeing with the NRA.

It's way too fucking obvious. They must be getting incredibly desparate especially with their banning of any dissenters.

they're worried about all the shekels they'll lose if support drops here.

Well hes anti-2A so it really doesn't matter, people should be upset with him for cucking on guns.

It's incredible I never realized how bad it was here. Hopefully more oldfags make their way back here to fight back against these paid mods.

The NRA likes it when people panic buy as it makes a lot of shekels for gun manufacturers.Still they are the best we got.

I've only seen spammers get banned so far

he made his entire campaign saying he would never do exactly this. it's over for him.

I'm pretty sure most of us mainly lurk these days and only post when absolutely necessary.

Mods Banning Anyone Criticizing Gun Grabber Trump & His Shill Mods Again
Mods Banning Anyone Criticizing Gun Grabber Trump & His Shill Mods Again

They're definitely the biggest, but I think there's better. Like the GOA, Gun Owners of America. There's also a jewish organization for gun ownership, funny enough. But here's the GOA, they look solid to me.

gunowners.org

It's called the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs.

So what if bump stocks are an impractical novelty item? Shall not be infringed, you son of a bitch. Are semi auto rifles a novelty? You don't need any more than a bolt action to hunt or shoot at competitions, goyim.

You can't give these fuckers an inch because they'll take a mile and still call you a gun nut. No compromise.

If this turns out like syria and the gun shit post-vegas then ok, but if it turns out to actually be ANY anti-2nd amendment legislature no amount of anime and "s-shareblue" will damage control the issue.

Fuck off goon.

They aren't call ed Negotiate Rights Away for nothing. That's still no excuse not to oppose and speak out against attacks on liberties and the Second Amendment regardless of who is doing it.

They do seem better hopefully their membership will grow.
Isn't that just thin skinned mods being their usual self's? I've made several posts that were critical of Reagan 2.0 and have seen plenty others.

yea, looks like the mods are cracking down on anyone who was pro-2A. I guess we are anti-2A around here now.

BASED

HELLO FBI

Don't lump me in with those pony fuckers.

Paid Kushner shills confirmed.

Tasty tears

C'mon now FBI you gotta be more subtle

Anyone stupid enough to post that kind of shit on a public and fairly well known site would just fuck it up anyway. Go be a fucking idiot somewhere else.

weird because I didn't get banned, are you sure its just because you aren't a massive faggot screaming about "muh kushner paid mods" which is retarded, because I still haven't got banned and I been vocal in 4 threads now.

This. Whatever happens to the NRA doesn't matter here.

Furthermore, Trump isn't cucking over for the 2nd amendment as what's been being (((pushed))) around here lately. He's giving the left deals they won't accept so they keep turning away the normalfag lefty moderates to the republicucks.

This is what he was doing with DACA, giving deal after deal that the left rejects because they won't pay for the wall. With here he packages teacher carry with the 21 age up limit and the mental health background check which is moot since that's already on the ATF form for purchasing a gun.

Be aware oath keeper leadership is full blown kike filled.

Chesscucks need to wake the fuck up (assuming they aren't active shills, which is likely)

I didn't know I was over 100 years old.

OH MYGOODODDDDDDDDD

They're banning like crazy. These anons here:

are mods posing as anons. They're shilling the thread because word came down from Kushner. They're unironically shilling for a gun grab.

Seriously, two of mine got removed. Probably the ones you mentioned cuz I was talking about comments disappearing, as well as cuz I criticized ImKikey

Oh boy! BASED Trump pandering to more kikes. Fuck pandering, he should be arresting them en masse.

This.
I literally watched a comment disappear.

The GOA is loaded with Kikes atm.

check again faggot, read my posts, I aint shilling for shit, I am pissed at Trump.

lmao

Even if you like them they're not gonna get banned unless you live in a commie state. The left isn't getting DACA because they won't deal. The left isn't getting 2nd amendment infringement because they won't deal.

This.
Seriously, nobody is going to fall for it.
You shills are talking among yourselves.

Yeah, saying fuck the NRA because they're pussing out on 2A and that any compromise is unacceptable is a shill. I know there's fishy shit going on here sometimes but you need to turn down your shilldar a couple notches.

What I find most suspicious is when people use lots of anime pictures for no apparent reason. It reeks of trying too hard to fit in, especially when they're trying to sow division like ITT.

see, you are literally a shill because you fail to read my OBVIOUSLY CRITICAL POSTS THAT ARE IN THIS THREAD right there, go back up and read them kike.

Behave, it's because the majority are disgusted

Is it? I haven't heard much about the GPA but it's all been good. Why do you think they're full of kikes? And are there more than in the NRA?

>>>/trump/

>GPA GOA
Dammit

That is so stupid. If German Jews had been armed things would have gone differently. Why are jews in a hurry to disarm themselves? Do they want it to happen again? Do they think the Holocaust 2: Complete elimination boogaloo is a fucking the game?

americanfreepress.net/afp-podcast-article-adl-splc-working-to-holocaust-july-4-festival/?print=print
Pretty kikey

There not as smart as they appear. Just well connected.

That's too bad. Still though hopefully it's just that Larry Pratt guy that's a kike and it's not particularly widespread. The GOA holds a zero compromise stance, just like the NRA used to.

Could you be more obvious

Wrong side 2A = kike

um... nope

If you blindly support Trump then your are a nigger.Nigger.

Yeah, that's ImKikey, he keeps banning me and others, that's why it got so quiet, no actually (non-shilly) conversation is happening, or can happen.

Well It's time to play like Mr Shekelberg then and infiltrate. The Commies call it the Long March. We're better than Kikes and Commies, we can storm it.

because you are a faggot, stay banned. there is plenty in multiple threads going on right now. scroll up in this thread even.

I'm only banning spammers and histrionic shills right now.

These were bad moves from Trump and it's perfectly understandable people are upset.

You're extremely obvious, btw.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I'll definitely be joining GOA after NRA caved on bumpstocks and haven't done anything I'm aware of about the kneejerk gun grabs in the works since Florida. Maybe Larry Pratt is just an uninformed good goy who doesn't know any better.

So your banning whatever abitrary post triggers you, are we allowed be angry or not?

you realize you can still support both, GOA is filled wtih kikes, they say good things but the NRA has actually come out and said that gun control is a jewish problem.

Welp

At least we can finally stop playing the guessing game of whether or not this guy is a kike stooge or not.

Yeah, may as well I guess. But if the NRA supports one more anti gun regulation, it's over.

really we need to put a fire under their ass and not just drop support, they need to start getting scared for not listening to the public they represent.

archive.is/VBlDg
I guess we know why every is "retiring"; they're crashing this Party with no survivors.

This is why you don't art of the deal with peoples lives

hey nigger that keeps spamming that board, you are just getting instant filtered, nobody is listening to you, go drink bleach.

Time to get OUT! Trump will do whats best for us. Stop concern trolling.

Shut the fuck up kike shill. You are a waste of air.

take all complains about the board to >>>/polmeta/ where the mods will never address them

Funny how you say that but have no evidence whatsoever, isn't it? That's a recurring theme with you.

NEVER FORGIVE THE MODS FOR THEIR (((CUCKING))) !!!

i expect a written apology for that Jewish abomination

No evidence? they just banned 30 shills from the board. They really do a good job. Look at all the salt in: >>>/polmeta/30633

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Thanks mods!

I'm sorry George, please come back :,(

Yes, almost as funny as imkikey banning any dissenter based on the accusation that they're "shareblue" without any evidence.

In think you're confused about what I was saying, fam.

I hope he makes you number 31. You won't D&C us kike!

You don't even have evidence that imkampfy is still a mod. It's fun to laugh at you shills but honestly sometimes it's so easy I almost feel bad about it

If I forced you to write the entire 2nd amendment, would you die?

Baby steps to enslavement. Kill yourself, kike.

And when we hang him for treason he can smile knowing he planned this all along, the absolute madman
hahaha

I don't agree. Hiding is not how you normalize gun rights.

Trump knows the situation better than we do. We have to have faith that he will make the right decision for us.

wew
I'm just miffed I didn't get to save any of the better cards before it was shoah'd

CNN, is that you?
Your to-and-fro leftie lingo is rather obvious dipshit. Take your shillary blather and go back to twatter. You are a useless sack of meat.

Either he's smarter than all of us and mere mortals are incapable of comprehending the nuances of his master plan anymore

Or he's straight fucking winging it at this point and has no fucking clue what he's doing

sometimes I hate my state

You do not base your political outlook on mere "faith" on someone else. Especially on any person who is incredibly fallible.

You are hilarious with this bait, and the mods stickied kek. 10/10

Three fucking threads about Trump and gun shit, trying to cover up this thread:

Yes worshipping the God empruh is the only way to fix our situation. He will save us during rapture.

2 + 2 is NOT 5, you fucking kike.

Its fucked m8. The board is ravaged by niggerdom and shills. These kikes and cunts will never stop shilling awful narratives.

KYS

This. What a pathetic joke.

brazilaryan

Embrace the fight, for it is eternal.

Listen, Trump is only going to take guns from Jews, Blacks, and Spics. We need to trust he will do the right thing so we can repeal and replace the second amendment. You heard Trump. He said the time for talk is over. Its time for us to take real action just like Trump said. You need to trust Trump.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

what is so fucking hard to understand? if trump keeps this up he is going to burn his own base to the ground

You're shitposting across threads, powerful.
Daily Reminder folks: Becoming Brazil is okay, because there are like ALMOST 50% of Brazilians who are 'White'.
Much like Los Angeles, fellow 'White' people.

You're good. I knew what you were doing before I replied earlier, but you still got me. Keep it up.

What am I doing? Stop trying to gaslight me shill.

lol, fucking flailing panicking retard

In Trump's defense the handful of annoying Parkland students never went to the WH

nah i voted for him, and i got my family and friends to vote for him too, he needed to change the topic days ago and just won't fucking shut up about guns

I think we're past that
It's a matter of picking sides now. Shitlib family members, associates, ect… will feel duty-bound to throw you under the bus. It is a tactical error to keep them informed of your capabilities and equipment.

Sure ya did ya chode. You're a pos hill shill. And it's still showing. Try again dick.

3 more years.

literally drove my best friend to the polls, think for yourself for 5 minutes on how nonstop gun control talk looks

Is this before or after he said he supports teachers being armed?

does it matter?

Shill. Fag.

couldn't agree more, trump should tell them in no uncertain terms to fuck off instead of advocating more gun control

bump for based spam

what does that mean? doesn't the check already filter out MORE than just felons as it is? do stronger background checks entail internet posting history of the dreaded anti-semetism and racisms? Because that is what where it sounds like it may be going.

You're so bad at subversion it's starting to make me sad

how new are you fag?

This. An user who's totally not me got banned like 5 minutes ago for posting 56% face bantz in a single post but you don't see him bitching about it.

tbh I am kinda worried how the fuck a banterpost gets deleted in seconds while rachposter THREADS stay up for hours if not days.

Check your handbook again. I think you used the wrong phrase.

B-but I thought we all were kampfy around here…

Irrelevant tbh. The 2A is the most important thing we have. Given all the liberals and RiNOs have done to regulate it over the years the only strategy which isn't outright losing is to roll back gun regulations.

Arming teachers, hiring vets as guards and banning the infamous and utterly ridiculous 'bumpstock' is NOT

Homeschooled students perform better academically than students who attend public school. They also have fewer social problems than those who attend public school. This is a empirical statistical finding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling#Test_results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling#Socialization

So what is the justification for sending kids to school? Especially if you are a leftist who believes that they are going to be shot to death if they go to school.

Leftists are anti-homeschooling, while also claiming that school shootings are an epidemic. Aren't they effectively encouraging kids to get shot by encouraging schools over homeschooling? Why would they do that? The answer to me is obvious - schools teach democrat propaganda. Democrats want exposure to democrat propaganda to be compulsory and are willing to risk the students getting killed in order to make sure they are exposed to it.

How many aryans will have to die during the civil war or RWDS?

We youngfags don't even have that in NJ, so we have to settle for airsoft.

How many now? Please tell your supervisors they're retarded.

Three other mindless dickriding fanatics who'll suck off Trump's blunders and write off legitimate criticism as shilling like the disassociated daddy-issues having autists they are.

He's their jordan peterson

Thats the idea user, they dont want people who oppose globalism to vote, makes it easier to rush the globalist agenda. Think the inverse of trump and democrats messing up the daca stuff where he demoralizes some of the left from voting, whether the move to vote green or not at all.

Bioweapons and drones are more useful on international conflicts where the ones controlling them are much less likely to have blowback from the weapons, whether they get hijacked or they have collateral damage.

Its ok when kikes do it. :^]

user, (((they))) dont plan on staying in the countries with the shitskins who have been stockpiling military grade automatics when they Religion of Cuck™fy the country.

It does not matter who he wants to take the guns from, lesser kikes like isreal will make sure to take guns on from white people, and democrats like yeeland will sell semi and automatics to juan and jamal and chin and goldman and even mohamad but not to john.

Homeschooling would give the elderly something to do rather than wait for death, and they tend to have actual life experience to teach from than some liberal major who took a teaching job since their degree is less than worthless. And if we take away that career path from liberal degree people maybe they will be detered from liberal degrees.

remarkable. truly remarkable. you don't care about truth do you? just sticking to his side no matter what while he's being a blatant traitor to his promise?

they carry guns and have guards. they think the police and military will be zogbots for their agenda.

Blame the mods for turning Holla Forums into /trump/

Plus they have back up plans like isreals nukes and chemical warfare if the police and military betray them. Dont count on the geneva convention to garauntee that those will not be used by jews when its convinent.

(((they))) give themselves license to go to any extreme, even when they're the ones scheming themselves back into cattle cars

Fuck off Maria, you have to go back to Bethlehem

Yep. Rules for radicals jews: hold your enemies future slaves to the rules you lay out but never follow them yourself.

It's not a bill. He has full authority. Get fucked, retard.

lol

>>>/suicide/

I will point out aside from kikes, hitler did not have a problem with other races having their own country granted he never had to deal with mexican trafficing guns drugs and people into his country or illegally working and squatting in the country

haha, forgot that kike, Alinksy, had it codified.
I pictured it as the self-licking icecream cone of anti-semitism.
>act like an (((asshole)))

So which is it, Oliver?

Keep the fucking hat user, we'll make America great again with or without Trump

Be shill
Post Greentext that isn't even the article you link

Trump could convert to kikeism tomorrow, cut off his dick, ban firearms and declare open borders and this place would STILL say its 4dchess

We are allowed to criticize Trump WHEN HE FUCKING DESERVES IT

shills have been running this board for months now

nothings really been going on so the anons are off somewhere else, maybe busy in real life, so its just shills shilling shills now

I really hate this logical fallacy.

I'd like to think you're wrong but.

Do any of you retards have a spine?
Fucking reactionaries are pathetic, lol.

I've long held the belief that shills will have their day of reckoning since the election. Daily reminder that shills will get the rope.

What, exactly, is Shareblue in saying that you don't base your political feelings on faith on another, regardless what you believe? You making my post as a pro/anti-trump thing speaks volumes.

Trump fighting the second amendment? For protection only, not fighting it.

There have been eight ATTEMPTS ON PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE - the U.S is UNDER MARTIAL LAW.