Donald Trump: I Would Have Confronted Florida Shooter Without a Gun

archive.is/1tgtX

He's right, lads. We don't guns, let's turn them in now.

EQUAL WEAPONS RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE
Equal access to what the police and soldiers get.

Of course he would have done it, the Secret Service would have lit up the autist with P90s.

Even the the breitbart comments section is laughing at him. Then again they don't like gun grabbers/amnesty pushers.

he's going full retard so fast I can't keep up

the boomers on that shithole don't care about anything but Israel

Honestly, here's what makes me sick about the whole situation. The FBI fucked up (and admitted they did) and the local police were too cowardly to do their job to protect children and teachers from a gunman. This proves beyond a resonable doubt that the government will not keep you safe from dangerous people with guns - even when they're 10 feet away and armed. I guarantee if one of those cops' children were in that school, they'd rush in to help. The government will not protect you - so why do you want them to be the only ones with guns? By denying private gun ownership, you're saying citizens don't have the right to defend themselves, and have to rely for protection from a government that proved they won't even lift a finger to stop school shooters. Don't let anyone try to spin this as a fuck up for the 2nd AM - it's a fuck up for gun grabbers who claim it's better to leave self-defense to a govt. that doesn't give a fuck about you.

How funny is that, Breibart is the official cheering squad for neo-conservatives kikes that Holla Forums has now morphed into, and even they can't keep up the comedical pretence that Trump is anything other than a calculated distraction for the weaker minded goyim as much as the kikes that have run this board into the ground, they're still promoting ZOG on Holla Forums with a straight face while the first tier hasbara on Breibart have a laugh at the goys they spun into believing the ludicrous Trumpstein lie.

What did you expect?

Whereas the "based fashy jews" here are still spinning their dreidels for the jewish Republikike party on Holla Forums

Who'd have thought that Breibart is even less kiked than Breibart 2.0/pol/

We're CIA.

Trump is not very physically fit…. why would he say this?

He's been taking the piss out of gullible goyim since he first announced his standing for election, why would he stop now, even Holla Forums is now sucking on the neoconservative jewish dick every day since as well.

You juwes love to rub the gullible goyims faces in your twisted games playing

He wanted to do the Cruz pose.

Is he retarded? Honest question.

DACA amnesty, hes taking guns, now hes saying clearly retarded shit. This has not been a good few weeks for Trump.

yeah!, like he did with the v.c., about 50 y.ago, and he was a lot younger.

oh, wait i forgot about those bone spurs

He has no one to blame, but himself.

Trump would talk the shooter down like he did that mugger back in 91.

You picked the chaos candidate.

t. proud ZOGbot
what kind of a retarded goy gives up his life so people completely foreign to him don't have to live under communism? (but did have to anyway just a decade later)

Are Trump fans retarded?

*Rhetorical question

This is just going beyond full retard.

IF this were a real event, and not a hoax, one or two guys could tackle cruz from behind, especially if he's carrying a long gun and heavy magazines. I'm a big guy (for Cruz) and his long gun isn't going to do shit against me knocking him to the ground. Hit the fucker with a fire extinguisher or an axe or a hammer or stab him in the neck with scissors. He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. Throw an extension cord around his neck.
The whole thing is a hoax anyway. But in this official story everybody is a pussy, including Cruz, who gives up without a scuffle after he's had his calming Subway cookie and McDonalds diet coke.
Total bullshit gun grabbing hoax nonsense.

Jeb was the hero we needed but not the one we deserved.

Jeb! can still win this….

im still happy hes our president. the commie and nigger butthurt alone has been worth it.
he gets a free pass saying retarded shit, actions speak louder than words and so far we actually are building a wall, cornering democucks on immigration, making my paycheck bigger and constantly making libniggers chimpout. so far its been a decent year, considering how it would be without Trump.

We are replacing a portion of existing fence with new wall.

Someone badly needs to make a "Don't blame me, I voted Jeb!" shirt.

Based!

you know walls arent built all at once right?

You do know that the entire thing was a massive jewish freemasonic hoax on the goy?

like I said, think of how it would be with shillery. whats up with this thread anyway? is this leftypol raid?
youre acting like this is news and we havent been saying this since he accounced his run in 2016.
hitler doesnt just appear and save us, we have to make it happen in steps. now kindly fuck off.

the white, black & brown guys that were drafted and were to poor to avoid LBJ's and Tricky Dick's war

You're acting like the mods and the teams of hasbara kikes haven't been policing this board and banning every single user who dared point this glaring fact out you filthy slippery cunt

checked
this is true. the initial lifting of all the bans and what not could lead to a bloodbath probably in our favor but it would settle down pretty quickly.

This is literally not an argument. He's worse than Rand. So what are we supposed to do with "whataboutism"? We can list a million people he's better than a and a million people he's worse than. That doesn't get us anywhere except deflected from the fact Trump is fucking up right now.
Nah, just non-goosestepping Americans who hoped Trump woudln't do this kind of shit who are starting to get restless now that he is.
Then stop making arguments about how "at least he's not X, at least he's better than Y" and put your zero-tolerance preaching into practice.

permabans only last 4 months

Can we stop creating the narrative that Holla Forums is hijacked by based fashy jews and just fucking filter all trump stickies, completely ignoring them, and trash Trump in a better fashion? We only have ourselves to blame for constantly memeing Trump and giving in to the mod's desires of posting in their stickied based af maga breads.

Make a bot that spams book threads and self-improvement threads as well, now that'll get the ball rolling.

Or exodus to endchan.org :^^^^^^^^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's what he wants 18-21 year olds to do too Isuppose. Fucker needs to pipe down with the macho shit when acting like a total cuck

lel. tell that to the fucks that banned fully automatic weapons.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Daily reminder that you can legally purchase explosives, fully-automatic guns, tanks, and other military grade equipment. The process involves more background checks and permits and all that kind of bureaucratic garbage, but any time someone tells you people shouldn't be able to buy military-grade equipment, kindly remind them you already can

the transformation is complete

I bet you don't even know who the Rothschilds are. Sad!

Sup Holla Forums

Those are libtards from HuffPo and Shareblue who have been raiding Breitbart for months

what's the difference?

oh but user didn't you know?
One of those cops kids was in that school.

But its ok though because his dad gave him a bulletproof vest that day, just in case.

Breitbart had an article up a bit ago about holohoax exposure and the comments section was redpilled as f u c k. I'm positive the staff came in and booted everyone off the comments section with even a sliver of intelligence, and now the whole thing is just the left-over lefty and neocon bots, with only a handful of real users to respond to them.

the boomers "grew up" to love Israel.

Do leftypol find it sickening that Holla Forumshas been reduced to being Breibart 2.0?
I would have thought any user worth his salts would be ready to murder any single one of you kikes that descended on here and spent the best part of two years turning this into a neoconservative hangout

Did you fags notice this?!

keep telling yourself that

Like Obama, Republicans did not cuck, now they are following the leader to fuck you in the ass. Shut the fuck up about Hilary, did she make him compromise for No reason?

NRA is a sham. Its literally controlled opposition.

You're right op, he must surely be done this time. He's basically pointing out the "the gubberment can protect you no need to have your own guns" is fucking retarded. Hes calling them pussies.

Neo-libs suck kike dick inside the US, the conservatives suck it outside.

Fuck the NRA. They're always cucking on gun laws to try to help their "pr". My rights are more important than your fucking pr, you weak willed cucks.

And what the fuck does that make Trump?

A madman.

uh huh

No he's a fucking maniac and not in the good way.

Pretty much the same thing. He's always playing this coy lip service game, but he seems to fail to realize that it only hurts him. Trump needs to figure this shit out quick: nothing he can do will make leftists like him more. nothing he can do will make democrats not hate republicans with a foam-at-the-mouth hatred. nothing he can do will make the media not kvetch about him constantly. So why does he keep trying to score good goy points? All he's doing is undercutting his base. To even pay lip service to liberal talking about about restricting an inalienable right is a betrayal.

He's given up.

he meant it to justify his stupid ass anti gun comments.

Go back to the_donald.

Go back to SA, goon.

He's been playing the 'love me' game to people who want him dead, over non-negotiable stuff too long, he can't change he has this need to be loved, they fucking hate him

Trump is going to fire himself at this point.

HE'S GONE FULL ANTI-GUN NUT

rev up the memes boys, hes earned himself to be meme'd on

Vomit inducing

It wasn't supposed to be like this…

Sup Shareblue?

The correct talking point would be
>so how is the proper response to argue we need to rely more on government to protect us?
There is only one person who would risk their life to save yours. you

This is like something Trudeau would say.

Why should we fight the NRA?

Sup Kushnerbot

oh yes I'm sorry fellow user, take my guns, I don't need them anyways after all

So about when do we have to until to find out whether this is just rhetoric or something he'll actually act on? The suspense is unnerving. I wish he'd throw us some kind of coded wink saying everything was going to be alright.

It's almost like he's some sort of narcissist.

National Firearms Act

He did at CPAC. You need to assume the 2A is in danger – just in time for midterms – and make sure you get off your ass and get strong 2A supporters elected to Congress. At CPAC he went over the importance of getting off your ass and getting out the vote. That's what he's doing. 2A may be in genuine danger, but there's nothing he can do – whether he actually would or not – if the right people get elected. There's no reason to take the chance. It's something we should be doing anyway, this is just added incentive.

The 2nd Amendment shouldn't be in danger because Trump can simply VETO any legislation that would endanger it. Oh wait… hes pushing gun control.

This is a retarded statement to make, but I don't think he's lying, either. Didn't he make a move to tackle somebody during a crime once? Or was that the time somebody leapt the security barricade at a rally and he moved to engage before SS intervened?

Part of me wishes he gets the opportunity to put his money where his mouth is. It'll be iconic no matter what happens. Either he chickens out, or becomes the next Roosevelt.

ONE TERM

Snap out of it

Shoo shoo shariablue

It's not about 2A, it's about not losing the few seats advantage we have in the upcoming midterms, and hopefully gaining seats. He already can't get much worthwhile done legislatively with Congress as cucked as it is. At a minimum it has to not get worse.

Yes, exactly. So let's get Congress to stop him.

Fuck right off you neo-con kike.

So I voted for a piece of shit

wtf I hate Trump now guys

kys shareblue

I voted for the man now betraying me, fuck you and Hilary, both irrelevant.

ftfy>>11313039
But isn't he commenting on how the sheriff's office just stood by and (((let it happen)))?

W E W V L A D !
E
W
V
L
A
D
!

Mods Banning Anyone Criticizing Gun Grabber Trump & His Shill Mods Again.

confusing

This, just fucking meme on him. We have to meme like we always have. There were no bump stocks at Florida, right? So, we need to make memes pointing out that he is ardently going full retard on this specific issue and push them in his spheres on Internet influence (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, etc), What we really should be fucking doing is memeing an investigation of this shooting which is wonky as fuck from all sides. We should do this and make it so the only legislation coming out of this is that CIAniggers are banned from existing for all time.

yes agreed, very much this.

TAKE THIS IRRELEVANT DOG-AND-PONY SHIT BACK TO >>>/TRUMP/ AND STAY THERE.

how about you take your ass back there kike and stop trying to deflect this issue

I smell something weird going on here.

This is exactly what we should be doing. If he has such a desire to be loved we should make sure that he knows he can't forget his base or we'll make his life even more miserable.

fellate a shotgun while you still have that right. hes done some good things but this shit is indefensible, do not cuck out on bump stocks, do not raise the age to 21, hire jobless vets as school security.

so because the alternative is worse its totally fine for trump to do everything she would have done plus a wall? that's better than hillary after all. KYS with this non argument
even if you disregard this completely, trumps own actions today are fucking abhorrent. great job on tax cuts, great job on starting the wall, good job with stocks and with employment, horrible job today with his failure to say fuck amnesty and fuck gun grabbing.
so why are you giving the closest thing we've got to hitler (at the moment) a free pass when he goes after your guns and is trying to give a form of amnesty to illegals that will vote against him and you?

100% THIS. We saw with gamergate that muh PR is always a losing strategy that can sink a sturdy ship. Trump will lose playing pr, he pisses off his supporters and his haters will never love him. Look at the fanatic retards that spam tweets at him every time he says something on twitter, absolutely nothing will make them change their mind and if you believe you know what can then you can literally become the next president of the US.

"Oh I'm a tough guy I would have confronted an armed insane half-spic without a firearm of my own"

Where's this tough guy act when he's dealing with the dems

Maybe he would have.

Wanna try to not be retarded?
most of them have to do with the threat of tighter gun legislation, not a cult of personality. it isn't even TD tier because they're rightfully hating on a man who's behaving like a a nigger with this latest bullshit.

Your fat sister is cia

too many anons too quickly forget the power of memetics.

So… Heres what we do. Someone get really autistic and invent something new, call it a Trumpstock. Simultaneously, meme associate bumpstocks with cocaine, cocaine culture on wallstreet, putting bums in stocks.. Im sure one of you retards can think of a racial epithet definition for bumpstocks.

Bumps-tocks

-QWERTY

Three fucking threads about Trump and gun shit, trying to cover up this thread:

newfags like you dont know forced memes are trash and typically inspire the opposite result to the ones you wanted. Example A: "millhouse will be a meme" was met with "millhouse is not a meme" becoming a meme.

you underestimate the passion trumps base and your typical Holla Forums poster has for the 2nd A.
gee if only he had just said fuck off no amnesty and had em all deported we wouldn't have that issue. can't criticize trump in any way though or you're a kike shill!

Nope, I'm well aware, but this is a concerted effort to cover up the DACA travesty.

Three threads about something that's actually happening, relevant, and important vs your fucking thread about panic and misinformation? Oh no, the supreme court won't hear a case early, boo hoo! It'll get there, and if they won't hear it when it's SUPPOSED to be there, you'll have a legitimate thread.

let me guess, been here since september 2016?

SO IS HE GUN GRABBING OR JUST PLAYING IT UP FOR THE MASSES IN THE WAKE OF THE MOST RECENT (((SCHOOL SHOOTING))) IT'S HARD TO TELL DIVIDE AND CONQUER IN EVERY BREAD ?

🔫

Def considering replying to "shall not be infringed" posters with the complete text of the amendment.
Want a country with no restrictions on the private sales of automatic weapons and explosives? There are plenty out there and they don't seem particularly safe.

Yep.
How many of them are majority White?
Here you go faggot:
See, the real problem isn't the guns.
The amendment so states that the people - ie individual people - have the right to bear Arms, and all relevant data from that period demonstrates their intention being that individual folk - all folk, in fact, in the US - ought have Arms to bear.
However, the first part has been totally ignored - the militia is what makes individuals with guns MEAN something, because one guy with a gun doesn't mean anything when laid up against a tyrannical government, only an at-least-vaguely organized - well-regulated, as it were - group of men with guns could functionally oppose such a thing.

By alienating, atomizing and deracinating people, coupled with the aggressive pursuit of elimination and stigmitization of militias and the militia movement of the 90's, the process has been short-circuited.

Yes, I DO want a country with 80%+ White folk who have ready access to automatic weapons and explosives. I see little reason to suggest it would be much more dangerous than it is today, the source of the vast majority of the 'danger' being non-Whites in urban centers with strict gun laws.

Good post.

Kill yourself.

4cuck Holla Forums, 2010, its likely why millhouse was my go to example. Forced memes do not work, they're unnatural and do not resonate with people. Something organic like IOKTBW or campaign trump memes were great particularly because they weren't forced.

never attribute to malice what you can attribute to stupidity. its a poor choice of words since its not stupid to get heated over the 2nd amendment getting any sort of restriction but the point still stands

1-9000-Come-On-Now

No wonder.

DAHNALD, NO

Whats next, MUH OATHBREAKER CIRCLES was also a great meme?

what the fuck is that first picture referring to? also you dont have enough evidence for anyone to believe you

Come on now lad.

No telling. Trump talks a lot of shit, whether for a practical purpose or not. We won't really know except by his actions.

What the fuck are you thinking? The Constitution, as it was written in both text and spirit, says the people's right to bear arms should not be infringed. The guys who wrote it just beat an empire with great help from the bunch of gun toting fellas in the woods, you think they'd turn around and disarm those guys? And if you don't like that, then pass an amendment to change it instead of trying to weasel by with all these garbage regulations.

Get fucked.

Yeah I've seen it too. I go there often to spread redpills about (((our greatest ally))). The amount of shilling there is 100 fold what we experience on the chans. Funny thing is the shills almost totally ignore the israel related stories and the comment sections on those stories are surprisingly redpilled. At least 1/3 of posters on israeli related stories are calling out the kikes wholesale. It's changed a lot in the past two years.

What about rocket-launchers? surface-to-air missiles?

I mean that's their counter when you say right-to-bear-arms. Is there a limit.

Show us your ultra-redpilled contributions then if you don't think all those anons were legitimate, heeb.

wrong, this is a post but it is not a meme
why would anti trump shills make pro trump memes and spread them in a board that was united behind trump because he was the best candidate by far?
AI cannot into meme production yet so yes, people fucking made it.

I'd draw the line at nukes, additional background checks for heavy explosives, but I'd do it by passing an amendment to do so as was intended, instead of skirting around and chipping away at this or that like a kike. There's no reason to law abiding citizen shouldn't be able to own a full auto rifle. Of course we're talking hypotheticals here, and part of that is the US being far whiter than it is currently. Wouldn't be selling machine guns to Tyrone so he can light up Jamal's whole neighborhood over $20 of weed.

Remember, the vast majority of gun crime in the US is suicide, blacks shooting blacks, and blacks shooting other races. Heavily armed areas that are predominantly white are the safest. Asians are pretty safe to be around too, an even lower violent crime rate than whites.

Uhhh we CAN own full auto
We can own explosives
We can own tanks
We can own nukes (if you made it yourself)
I FOR ONE WANT AN M28

Yeah we can own full auto but it's obviously designed to be difficult. You need thousands of dollars to get one plus an extremely lengthy qualification process (or make an easy modification at home but that's illegal so don't do it). Not to mention all the fags that can afford them love to keep prices high because they see it as more of an investment than a tool for the people.

We can own some explosives, but there's a pretty hard limit there. Same with tanks, you can buy one, but they have to have their offensive abilities crippled IIRC. And while I dunno about the legality of nukes, there's at least a few components you'd need to put one together that are illegal.

As for dream guns, I'd like an MG42.

Well the DNC and other interested groups did support Trump at the beginning, because they didn't think he'd have a chance so every vote for him would be one less for the mainstream republican candidate. But they backed off on that one pretty quick after Trump exceeded everyone's expectations.

I WANT AN 88

A coiled ear piece you blind nigger

What does any of that have to do with the fact that forced memes are bad memes. Are you suggesting democrats memed trump into the presidency on fucking Holla Forums of all places?

Came here to say this. Based on his history it's actually not implausible.

No, I'm saying it's possible they could have memed for him at the very earliest stages of his candidacy, but they would have stopped pretty damn quick. The later stuff was either organic or pro-Trump shills. Most likely, some combination of both.

no
most likely trump was the only candidate to say what the electorate was unable to speak of publicly which caused public support to rise for him which caused Holla Forums to meme for him. you spout the strength of memetics but you don't understand it, lurk 2 years before posting newfriend :))

I like that the media faggots like Don Lemon are acting aghast at this when he's just saying what any redblooded male that still has balls would do. Really shows how the media is emasculated and out of touch with normal people. Exact reason why Trump can connect with them and they can't.

I'm not saying it was all bullshit or anything like that, just that it's very likely there were at least a few pro-Trump shills floating around. Maybe they'd have even done it for free but c'mon, let's not act like it's impossible. If Hillary's team knew that shilling on 4chan, 8ch, and reddit was worthwhile, surely some people on Trump's team knew it too.

And faggots eat it up. Not just that, but they actually take pride in their weakness and cowardice. Disgusting.

Trump is just talking shit now. Fuck his kike-loving ass. He wouldn't have done shit.

But Israel gets exactly what it wants from him. Fuck Kike Trump.

Nics try shill.

Kek

MUH SOMALIA ;_;

well, for an old guy, his WWE stunt was pretty impressive

also he's 6'3 and heavy, and the shooter was a little goblin

his lips dont match his words

I'd very much like it if Trump got /fit/ while in office. That would be excellent. Even better if he showed up shirtless to some media events. I know he's capable of it, Christian Bale is far less wealthy than Trump but he pulled it off, going from skinny fuck to ripped in a year or two. How awesome would it be having a fucking stacked Trump as president?

he doesnt have the motivation though, he never has

I disagree. Trump has no lack of motivation, he only needs to direct it in the right direction.

did you saw his physical by the white house doctor?

He doesn't drink though so he might live awhile. Maybe he has the extra fat to hide wrinkles. If he were to get /fit/ he would need to grow a beard, shave his head and get an eyepatch

Goddamn, can you imagine? That would be the best thing to happen since 1930.

no, I meant he has no motivation to work out, he doesnt need to for any reason. I mean, he's already a genius billionaire with a strong personality, president, has a ton of kids, banged hot women for 55 years, he's a big guy naturally, etc.

Yeah, but imagine all that plus he benches 4 plate.

Which isn't much, granted, but enough to give him a solid beach body.

Great post.

He has said tons of wacky shit before. This whole thing has turned in to chaotic clusterfuck now I don't see how congress will get anything passed. Every day Trump piles on more chaos. The chaos seems keep them from getting focused on a solid issue.

(checked 卐)
Trump likes to talk a lot of shit. Some is probably for negotiation, securing himself a better position at the table, and some just because he likes to talk shit. Still though, it's important to judge him by his actions, not his words, because he talks a lot of shit.

After you kill yourself, will your mother blame the gun, herself, or you?
The gun, definitely the gun.

THE FOUNDERS WANTED PEOPLE TO OWN EVERY SINGLE WEAPON THE GOVERNMENT OWNED, YOU YIDDISH MOTHERFUCKER.

are revealed to be worshiping Trump as our very own dear leader who can do no wrong

Get started on Mein Kampf if you still haven't read it. Get ready for World War Whites VS Kikes because people are realizing the true nature of U.S. (((politics.)))

If there's ever a race war, whites will dominate. Niggers and spics shoot their shitty handguns and uzis sideways, shooting more innocent bystanders than gang members. Meanwhile, whites take their entire families to the range and learn how to handle guns for fun. Everyone in my family has extensive shooting experience with various rifles, shotguns, and handguns, from the oldest to the youngest who can barely hold up a 20 gauge shotgun. But fucking nonwhites think they have a chance? My baby brother could outshoot the average nigger, and he's got more balls on him too.

We're not your private army, moshe.

Filtered.

This "Drumpf the Coward dodged the draft" shit really pisses me off. First, he didn't dodge shit – he was in the Cadets, which satisfied much of his military commitment in the '60s and pushed him to the back of the draft line. This just happens to be the way Bill Clinton managed not to go to Charlie's house in '68, so maybe Demofags should wash their own asses before casting aspersions.

Second, Trump didn't bribe a doctor for the diagnosis of bone spurs in the feet. I had to research that for a project during the campaign, and it seems legit. The military back then just flat-out would not let you in with a diagnosis like that.

Third, I'm awfully sick of internet tough guys who've talked themselves into believing they'd have been strong and brave if they'd been Boomers whose draft cards got the nod. These faggots probably revere Abbie Hoffman.

Most proud Americans I know would say fuck no to any draft, except if someone was attacking America. And I feel the same way. I'd sign up today voluntarily if Russia or China or some shit attacked the mainland US, but fuck getting drafted to die for oil or some political bullshit half a world away.

Lol.
How the fuck is (((Breitbart))) more Holla Forums than Holla Forums

Trump would do well to get /fit/ but he's not quite as fat as he seems. He wears a bulletproof vest under his suit in most public appearances, which isn't exactly flattering.

Okay faggot, let's play then.

James Madison's first proposal for the 2nd amendment

James Madison's second proposal for the 2nd amendment

First revision by the House, sent to Senate

Senate's entry

Senate's decision to remove conscientious objector

Next revision

Final revision

Supporting historical quotes:
This amendment was based on the 1689 English Bill of Rights which is itself based off of the philosophy and writings of Aristotle, Cicero, John Locke, Machiavelli, and many others.

The Pennsylvania Constitution of 1776, written by many of the same founding fathers whom drafted the Constitution of the United States of America has its' own bill of rights which states:

Alexander Hamilton, 1788

Theodore Sedgwick

Noah Webster

George Mason

So please, kikeshillnewfaggotlibtardcommiescum, do tell what your opinion on the matter is.

Most white people would….

Also according to the Supreme Court, the Second Amendment ONLY applies to military weaponry.

In United States v. Miller, the Court sustained a statute requiring registration under the National Firearms Act of sawed-off shotguns. After reciting the original provisions of the Constitution dealing with the militia, the Court observed that “[w]ith obvious purpose to assure the continuation and render possible the effectiveness of such forces the declaration and guarantee of the Second Amendment were made. It must be interpreted with that end in view.”The significance of the militia, the Court continued, was that it was composed of “civilians primarily, soldiers on occasion.” It was upon this force that the states could rely for defense and securing of the laws, on a force that “comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense,” who, “when called for service… were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.” Therefore, “[i]n the absence of
any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a ‘shotgun having a barrel of less than 18 inches in length’ at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense.”

Sounds like an argument for ruling the automatic weapons ban unconstitutional tbh.

I hope you're not being paid for this.

Gay.

Yes.
It also completely BTFOs the FUDDS.

Fudds are worse than gun grabbers senpai