Skyrim Special Edition - Creation Kit

Okay, I just pirate the Skyrim Special Edition because I wanted to make mods. Now the game works fine, but apparently you need a bethesda.net account to download the creation kit and make mods?!?

When the fuck did this bullshit start? I totally skipped Fallout 4, I didn't realize Bethesda had gone full retard with all their products though.

Also, I haven't tried using any mods yet, I don't see the mod list on the launcher, don't tell me you need an account to use mods as well now.

DEATH IN FIRE
Fuck off back to where you came.

Yeah, you need an account to use Bethesda's shitty mod manager.
Apparently SKSE won't support Special Edition, so I don't really see that much of a point in playing it over normal Skyrim.

More bugs, fewer mods, and Beth's bullshit vs. 64 bit and some shitty graphics 'upgrades' you either won't care about or will replace anyways.

Why not just kill yourself?

Just uninstalled it, what a fucking joke. I definitely wont even bother pirating Elder Scrolls 6 if they keep this up.

I can't believe people are paying for a shittier product.

Recommend an alternative with the same level of mods or blow me.

Alternative to what, broken shit?
Sure, fallout 4. Or oblibion. Or fo3.

A game where you don't even get to choose how your own character acts? A game which has the exact same shitty mod system as skyrim special edition?

You're a fucking retard.

What? It's basically dead on arrival then. Did they at least try to incorporate some of SKSE's functionality.

An even worse game. The only upside is that it's an RPG and has like 10 good quests, which is 10 more than what Skyrim has.

Skyrim khajit comic time?

you know you can use a bethnet account with a pirated copy right? I've been doing it since release.

they're porting SKSE to the special edition right now.

It's the same shit as other bethesda "games", I'm sure it'll be great once you mod it enough!

No, it's objectively the worst thing they've ever made. You're an idiot.

I wouldn't use a bethnet account if they paid me to do it. The fact that Bethesda is emulating the Blizzard model is not something that should be encouraged.

how else did you expect them to put mods on consoles?

No, they're all objectively shit. Sniffing which shit is smellier is retarded.

He never said they weren't shit you dumb nigger, what is your first language?

Why would putting mods on consoles require the PC version to use the same system that the console version uses? A bethnet account should be optional for PC, not mandatory.

yeah that sounds pretty retarded. Again, what is your first language?

it is optional, if you don't want to use it then just use any number of mod managers or plop them in yourself. They're automatically activated on start.

by checking those digits

Well I guess that's better than how I thought it was, but it's still retarded.

its the most effective way to let people use mods on consoles, and it means they don't have to set up a separate system to upkeep for the PC version too.

Are you a fucking Bethesda employee or something? Console users are cucks.

Guess you're a cuck too.

Find an error in that statement and I might tell you, cockslut.

you sound a petulant child that has to share their toys.

you're acting like a retard and you're bitching about a completely optional system. There is nothing wrong with bethesda setting up mods for console users.

Might as well write a book.

user, Special Edition still has the fucking problems of the last game, shit is still broke.

Bethnet isn't mandatory for PC, i wouldn't touch that pile of shit. You can still download and manage Mods manually or with 3rd party modmanagers.

But yeah, when i pirated FO4 and wanted to get my Hands on the CK to check out what the "new" 64bit Engine really is all about i was kind of miffed too that it's only available as download on Bethnet.

Consolefags have already driven off eight modders off the community i personally knew by simply bombarding them with endless requests to port mods to consoles or blaming them when pirated mods didn't properly work on consoles.

Fuck this consolefaggotry. It doesn't contribute anything. It just adds another horde of idiots that consume mods without ever contributing anything except retarded comments on modder forums.
With PC users there's atleast a chance that some mod-users eventually become content creators themselves.

Why not just kill yourself?

I'm exaggerating how bad it actually is a bit but still. Why the fuck did it have to be Bethesda of all companies to be the flagship for modding these days?

If you consider that retarded as shit looking tentacle/bug/whateverthefuck that retard packaged into his mod as "ero as fuck" you need help.
That's almost as bad as the diaper-autist or the lipple-retard.

What?

It's a screenshot from the Monstergirl mod. I have no clue what you're actually complaining about though.

I can even imagine how that comment chain ended, the mod author got banned, the mod got deleted and TheCuckOne made a post about how sexist mods aren't tolerated.

Fucking hilarious. Its kinda sad though. The only modding community left that actually has good mods and isnt too cucked is minecraft.

Is it really that bad over there? Got any pics? Most of the posts I see are over half a decade old since I don't go anywhere near the skyrim section.

There's also a niche chunk of Morrowind and the old schooler DOOM fags.

It's been getting worse for a while now, it started when someone made a mod restoring the censored backer poem from PoE and since them you can see SJWs bitching on most comment sessions on varying degrees.

I hear its pretty bad. After what happened to fo4 and the console fags harrassing mod authors, i dont even want to know how bad skyrim's is after skyrim 1.5

To be fair they didn't remove the Jewish Landmine that shoots Shekels and screams OY VEY on explosion.

They did remove the Trump companion.

Though could have been a direct response from the shit they got from the civil war faggot who took down his mod to act like a faggot for a few weeks.

The witcher > TES

What does a minecraft mod even look like?

lol Oblibion XDDDDDDD

PC master race here
Consolefags need to kill themselves already

No, RPGs in general are bad.

The witcher is pretty good. streamlined and the story is way superior than skyrim.
not all RPG's are bad, just some suck
online games suck tbh.

It was the same for Fallout 4. It actually let me download the construction kit for my pirated copy of it, however. inb4 I get raped harder than Human Head/Arkane/Obsidian/who knows how many other studios

Whole purpose of the SE was to lure Skyrimfags into the exclusive Bethesda.net distribution platform.

Go play an Illusion game or Gmod you fucking faggots.

Both are worse games, you should consider killing yourself.

That and selling consolefags an old game a second time for their nogaems platforms.

You just know this is going to be paid mods x10

The next TES will be Bethesda.net exclusive with paid mods and Denuvo. Everything cancer in the industry concentrated into one product.

If I were to guess, that's from the Disparity mod, which, among other neat things, allows you to set certain advantages and penalties based on sex and race. (i.e. women do 30% less physical damage, but get a bonus to persuasion checks. Or men get a 30% boost to intimidation checks against men, and women have a 30% penalty to take the same action against men.)

If that is the mod where that conversation came from, it's still up and kicking. Not to mention still triggering SJWs.

*men get a boost to intimidate women, my bad

by the time that's released, denuvo will mean even less than it does now. There's nothing they can do to prevent piracy. The filesize will be bloated, likely over 100 gb, and the game will be shit, but you can at least download it for free and experience the shit on your own

If it has Denuvo, I won't even take it for free, cracked and cleansed as it may be. Not giving them even a hypothetical sale there. Fuck that.

Morrowind>daggerfall>new vegas>oblivion>fallout3>skyrim

deal with it.

I'd rather not deal with your shitty opinions, and I'm sick of having to prove that Skyrim is better than Oblivion and by extension Fallout 3

You are a special kind of retard.

fallout 4>fallout 3

Bethesda is the cancer of the industry fool.

Purely a coincidence.

Daggerfall is a great character creator and nice main quest with the widest, shallowest ocean surrounding it. It has a bunch of different mechanics and things to do, but most of them aren't integrated into the game very well and many feel like they're just tacked on to be something to list on the back of the box. People criticize Skyrim's radiant quests, but 90% of Daggerfalls quests are the exact same thing.

Its all about that dungeon crawling mang

daggerfall is shit though. the only people who say it is good are those who haven't played it and bought the memes of "woah it's so big!!!"

see>>11326532
"Woah I get to walk on this procedurally generated snow with the same trees and rocks repeating again for 30 minutes before reaching the next town or dungeon!! Woah so big!!"

What? You've always needed the GECK to make mods for Bethesda games

The "daggerfall is good" meme comes from the same kind of people who consider bladder's gate a pinnacle of crpg. Never played them but they gotta keep their e-cred strong..

if you like guns, fallouts>elder scrolls
if you like swords and magic and bows, elder scrolls>fallouts