What are some games I can play in bed while I'm sick? I can't do action games right now because it enhances my headache

What are some games I can play in bed while I'm sick? I can't do action games right now because it enhances my headache.

==TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL, TOO SICK FOR VIDEO GAMES==

Not everyone here is a teenager.

Play some RPG or calm shit ya dingus.
How about Recettear?

Girls Mode.

Trauma Center: Under the Knife

Masturbation.

Laying in bed playing grand strat doesn't hurt.
Any pausible or turn based strategy game would probably be good, really.

Was about to suggest this. Recettear's a great choice.

i don't know about you but trying to do any sort of thinking with a headache kills me. I need something mindless like skyrim when i have one

Rhythm Heaven. It's on handhelds, it has simple controls and you don't have to look at the screen to play. You just tap a stylus or press a button to a song.
Alternatively just sleep it off. That'll help you recover faster, so you can get back to gaming.

100% Orange Juice

Who said anything about thinking? He posted a screenie from CK2 for christ's sake.

He gets it

what's it like not getting headaches because it seems like you've never had one

Strip Fighter Vagina

Read books and sleep.

Blood Money or any other of the earlier hitman games felt like an alright game to play when I sick as shit, as you can just hide around the area, screwing with NPCs or doing stupid shit at your own pace while listening to its soundtrack.

To this day I cannot stand the noise tie fighters make because as a kid I played Star Wars: Tie Fighter when I had a major fever and case of nausea. The association with sickness has never left me.

The elite one world order leaders ruling this world in the Flesh is the Luciferian International Talmudic-Jewish-Communist World Financial Banking Cabala Cabal Mafia. They also own and run Freemasonry from the B'nai B'rith Chabad International and Rothschild's Banking Circle, they own and run the Vatican, All World Banks, corporations, Medias, Educational and information centers and publications. The Jesuits are all Talmudic-Communist Crypto-Jews. They own and run almost ALL the countries and Governments of the World. Their Luciferian blueprint is the centuries old "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" which reflects their wicked book the Talmud and Cabalistic Zohar. from it stems Communism, Marxism, Boshevism, Liberalism, etc etc. Their #1 goal right now is to mix all the races under them via The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan and flooding all Caucasian countries with other races and they want to create a subclass of mixed race dumbed down slaves under them they call the Goyim slave class to serve them under a Talmudic-Communist Rod of iron. This Talmudic-Jewish World dictatorship is what they call the Tikkun-Olam agenda.

They want the destruction of sovereign nation-states.
They want the destruction of the family unit.
They want the destruction of identity and traditional roles.
They want the destruction of the Judeo-Christian morals, values and ethics.
They want the destruction of people's faith in the Bible.

They are initiating the world into the Satanic, Luciferian, Masonic, Occult world order based on Gnosticism, Paganism and Theosophy.

They are attempting to rebuild the second Tower of Babel.

The elite hate God, they hate Jesus Christ, they worship the Devil.

plague.inc
you feelin' okay user?

I like relaxing simulators when I'm ill. It helps that I know what I'm doing already because thinking hurts when I'm ill. There's an idea, look at what your average mouth breather plays on a regular basis.

I couldn't stand Blaster Master for years because of the same. Thankfully I got over it.

You could play some JRPGs on emulators, even on your phone. Since they are mostly turnbased, the shitty touch controls don't matter, or you could play some easy action games such as Kirby.

He's trying to make his day better, not worse

A light-hearted JRPG such as Grandia, could make him feel better, plus not all of them have the same combat(Grandia's combat is a bit different, but still turn based). I am sorry you never liked the genre, you are missing a lot of good games, maybe you played a few and didn't like them, or you don't like turn based RPGs in general, or maybe the anime aesthetics that some of them have isn't to your liking, but that does not mean that they are all shit or induce headaches.

Walking sims. Back when I was in High School and I was sick I'd just play Skyrim all day hiking around, wrapped in a blanket. Maximum comfy.

If he has a headache, I would recommend an RPG that has a moderate color pallet. Meaning the colors shouldn't be too vibrant (Like most JRPG's) or too dull (Like most WRPG's/Dungeon Crawlers). Not to mention many JRPG's (especially the SNES/Gameboy ones) have OST's that will just make your headache worse if you're not in the mood to listen to a fast-paced battle theme while watching a slow-paced battle. Meanwhile, WRPG's tend to have have these "brown sounding" OST's that could also enhance your headache.

I'd just avoid the RPG genre completely if I had a headache. Maybe play an adventure game like Zelda and leave it at that.