Am I the only one left playing this shit game? I can't stop

Am I the only one left playing this shit game? I can't stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11272597.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not that hard to stop.

I still find it enjoyable. Perhaps I'm still a deluded blizzdrone but I feel like being a part of a real community would be fun. I'm playing it singleplayer because I'm too autistic to talk to people.

It's actually pretty hard.
I played for 6+ years back in the day (from vanilla release to the day i quit).
I'd compare it to trying to break free from your shitposting addiction cold turkey.
But at the very least you don't pay to post here, so that's something i suppose.

Every time my subscription runs out, I stop playing for a month or two before I cave in. It's a viscous cycle.

nigger play a single player game

I play plenty enough. My intent when playing wow is to have multiplayer fun, but I'm merely too autistic to interact with anyone and usually end up solo leveling yet another character.

you are sad, pathetic and you should kill yourself instead of whining

No I still play it an I have a feeling a lot of us play it too. Or at least cuck Holla Forums cause I always see memespouters on /1.

It's a cozy game for me now that I play with the missus.

The extent of my interaction with WoW is masturbating to Draenei whenever I want some blue tits.

That's because you are no longer having fun, and you just want to get that golden orange colored jpeg. Maximum amount of grinding to maximize the amount of chances to get your digital item fix, like a junkie, then there's how everything is "Time is Money noob"

Well, the game's community is all middle-age blizzdrones or autists.

It's a bittersweet feeling. On one hand, there's probably a few shitposters to find here, on the other hand there's more shit taste than it seems. I'm curious as to how a Holla Forums guild would work out.

Man if you are going to play wow at least save your money and play on a private server.
It's really not that hard to do.

Well I guess that would make sense for a few people, but not quite myself. I play for genuine fun, not grinding at level cap. It's why I keep rerolling a new class, mostly to have fun in below cap level battlegrounds. If I had another person to do arenas with that would be even better, and a reason to play at cap. I guess some grinding is required to reach some of the 'fun' stages, so you may be right.

Community is shit because the game design went from a MMO where the world should be interacted with to a single-player RPG farm simulator themepark, and it will go on and on till the game finally dies, play it still if you want, but invest time in your backlog if you can.

I'm going to play nost all day for a few weeks.

Then play on private vanilla servers if you want a real community.
All you have in legion is a bunch of narcissist transmog lover.

tfw plays the game that single-handedly destroyed the mmo genre, aka the call of duty of mmos

A friend made his transmog as ugly as the bc questgear and i did the same. It's funny how fast you piss off people with a "bad" transmog.

>playing on a wotlk private server I think eternal-wow
>join
>we fell apart afterwards anyways
I wish I still had the recording. The only person I have contact with that may have it, I have not spoken to in years. That was pretty much the best experience I had in private servers, I don't think I could ever replicate it. Legion is actually good compared to WoD trash and MoP even. Might still show up to nost v2.

I love the outlands clown syndrome that comes with the questing gear, it's especially awful with the plate gear. I boosted my hunter to 100 when I bought legion, so there's probably a lot of terrible looking things that I'm missing that I should grab.

I'm gon download the pirate version of Legion, and play all classes up to 60, and then decide with which two I will play up to 100, to see all the leveling content.

Feels good man

Meme has spread far beyond chans

I almost want to thank the grl gamer

i seduce internet girls on private servers for shekels and gifts. then btfo them.

Storytime?

No i play XIV now, one week fo warlords got me off the WoW teat forever.

You are one of Pavlov's dogs.

grrrl gamers are a scourge upon humanity, and one was the reason the guild that I was in for about 4 or 5 years broke up. They are raging hurricanes of destruction in internet communities, because that environment allows them to easily manipulate people to do whatever it is they want them to do, and seem to set people against each other in their endless quest for status (even in an online community - many of them still seek it, although there are exceptions to the rule).
Unless you're vigilant and borderline paranoid about them, you're guild/clan or whatever you call your group is going to fall victim to one of them some time or another, and it's going to get ugly.

But if you were miserable, you were probably better off anyways.

Why can't gamers just take control of girl gamers and show them what their place is?

i resubbed to play with friends that all dropped the game a month after the xpac was released.

/4 chat is probably the best thing about the game at the moment. shitposting that would put Holla Forums or even Holla Forums to shame.

from then on i kinda used that as a way to exploit my path to guild becoming core raider in just few weeks, best in slot gear, etc. i am semi-good in pvp too so grills felt "safe" around me.

in short, 9/10 swedish girls can think you're hot in wow, even if you are virgin like me.

Did any of those whores sent you nude pictures?

At it's core, they want to fuck them. That's it. There usually are no ramifications for being an asshole as a female, so regardless of whatever antics they're responsible for the males will put up with them, to varying degrees.

70% of em. out of like 10

Glad, I never played this.
However, I did just get back into playing OSRS.
I just got the desire to play again, starting out f2p and going see if it sticks.

Stopped playing a week before 7.1. I burned myself out because blizzard thought it would be great to hide the Thunderfury skin for outlaw rogues behind a less than 1% drop rate when I Saw people run it twice and get drops while I had run both instances 100+ times. In addition, the group I was playing with was really nice, but man they were the most casual players I had ever seen. In the end I can't play it anymore. The challenge is lacking and even in the harder stuff I don't have to think because I've been playing this game for damn near since beta and I know how to play it. New mechanics are just different mechanics tied together and once you learn the new one, its easy to deal with. What made the game so good in the begining is that even though you HAD to know how to play, you had to have the gear TO do the things you wanted and getting said gear was highly rewarding. The game is a far-cry from what it once was and I think another problem is that I've changed back from the days that I would ask everyone to just default to google to learn something.

If I could make an mmo, I try to make it as hard as possible to create databases and points of interest giving things. Worlds need to be random and nothing should be permanently static.

free your mind, brother

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never run into a grrrl gamer that's caused drama within a community I've been in. Or maybe I'm simply too autistic to notice.

From personal experience, /2 is even better.

i like to think my mind is pretty free

Then consider committing seppuku.

>>>/nost/
8ch.net/v/res/11272597.html

If you're gonna play wow, at least play a better version for free.

>implying legion isn't the best version

You millenials are hilarious

Why don't we make a 8/v/ guild?

Yes

Wew lad. Post the picture you showed them.

NSFW
not going to post my picture,
pic related, ex wow couple from my guild :^)