Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/First_Battle_of_Geonosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews

They lost about 30 jedi here…. why couldn't they just evac them all immediately

They literally lost almost 200 jedi saving three people

funny how that works

This was a really shitty order.

and now you all realize why lucas made the prequels the way he did. all the incessant fanboying over space samurai without realizing what samurai actually were led him to show the flaws of the order, even if they're the obligatory good guys.

Don't get me started on how fucktarded this scene is.

This is the biggest flaw Star Wars has. Anyone with the name Skywalker gets more attention than everyone else combined. This scene was litterally "We have to get Skywalker to Dooku now!" and it shows.
If Lucas had not spent so much of the movie focusing on the fucking romance sub plot, he could have made the Jedi look competent as well as the Separatists.

Here’s what actually happened;

AotC was kino. Arena fight could have been better.

Isn't literally every Jedi in that scene an actual character with their own backstory?

It was pretty obvious with order 66

Considering (((Disney))) chucked the old EU, not anymore. If we're counting the old EU, yeah, I guess so, but so is every character present in the cantina when Han fries Greedo.

don't forget that saving anakin led to him killing them all later on :^)

The scene was literally cut down in the editing stage to the detriment of the plot.

Originally, the jedi boarded a droid control ship to shut down all the droids ala phantom menace, and then it would be an ebin plot twist that droids have back-up systems now or something, and that's why the jedi were so cocky fighting in the arena, because they expected the droids to go offline at any moment.

basically, one little change made the jedi order look completely retarded.

Also Jango's fight was significantly cut down in editing as well.

At last I truly see

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/First_Battle_of_Geonosis

Star Wars is fucking stupid.

that's because his lightsaber got repowered by redpills about what juden the jedins were

Goddamn editing!
Thank you bro, appreciate the post.

The main flaw wasn't even a flaw, but an intentional choice. The Jedi of youre woul dhave used the force, and heavily, and its powers to massacre and crush that fight.

The Jedi of this order relied almost entirely on lightsabers to get anything done, barely using the force at all.

The Jedi Order of the prequels is an order of reclusive monks that abrely do anything and are involved in nothing, relying entirely on their legacy.

The Jedi Order of the Old Republic, and Luke's Order, were heavily involved in galactic affairs, batle tested and ready, and highly educated in the powers of the force and politics. They built a legacy.

Exactly.

Only back when they had armies and were a sovereign empire of their own right, and thats back when they nearly conquered the galaxy.

True, but your forgetting that the Mandolorians were Mercs or armies for hire or bounty hunters even into the Clone Wars. And Mando Iron still resists lightsabers damn well. They didn't forget how to kill Jedi because Jedi would be the largest thorn to an extra-legal bounty hunt, kidnapping, assassination, bombing, heist, or general buffoonery Mandos manage to get into. Sure it would be incredibly difficult to take a Jedi down, but they don't have to punch that much higher above their weight class.

I can see what you're saying but the explanation that the Order at the time was completely inexperienced in tactical doctrine. Sure, they were no where near as practiced as the Order 4000 years prior or Luke's order, but they were not that incompetent. explained it much better, they simply fucked up their carefully laid plan because of their hubris. Which would have shown exactly how prepared or unprepared the current Order was to lead the war.

TIL. Wish those scenes got the remaster treatment.

The Jedi were apart of the Republic same as the Naboo and the Trade Federation, It was the Republic who gave the Jedi authorization to go to Geonosis and Kamino (to claim the Clone Army which they then handed possession of over to the chancellor )

Here's a webm of the unfinished scene. It looks pretty silly, but the idea would have been good.

If you ever needed more proof that george lucas is some kind of functional retard. He could have added those scenes back in for the DVD release, but I guess the prequels (unlike the OT) were "perfect" to him.

Exactly. Their flaw was they expected the trade federation to have not learned from their mistake at the battle of naboo, or that they underestimated their technological advancements. Either, or.

But without the droid control scene, the jedi look like retards who decided to fight wave after wave of overwhelming enemies with no strategy whatsoever

and I forgot the webm

what the hell is kenobi doing?

he looks like he's swinging a stone axe

Proof Lucas is incompetent.

Its almost like the prequels sucked and most people shilling it are actually shills or nostalgiafags.

KINO

This was the case right from the start. His version of A New Hope was a mess. It took his wife assembling a new version that included inventing the idea of Yavin IV being attacked by the Death Star through the use of cut-away shots and voiceovers to give the finale some actual peril.

The Jedis are 89iq jews, it is known.
Pic related actually has a damn good reason to hate the jedi and the republic.

Palpatine was always the good guy. He wanted to save humanity and the galaxy at large, but the (((Jedi))) and the (((Republic))) needed a few trillion gentiles to die.

jedi stole my trike

The Arena-fight reminded me of old gladiator-movies.

The sole reason was because the Trade Federation-thing was a delicate political matter and if the Jedi's would've gotten officially involved, it could've turned ugly for the senate.

Which is proved in the beginning when Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon is on a secret mission to talk to the trade-federation guys.

The prequels are better understood as cartoons with live actors, like Who framed roger rabbit. Lucas filmed them for his own nephews.

trigger warning

but the Biggs scene should have stayed

Except for sending two of them to Naboo to sort things out?

this is not the genndy cartoon

This clip basically explains everything that went wrong with these stupid movies without commentary. Better than RLM.

Get out.

He either got tired of switching proxies, or went to sleep.

it would have looked fine with the effects finished

This still implies that they invaded the ship while simultaneously attacking the arena. The Jedi only look marginally less retarded.

they had no choice but to attack when the three were going to be executed

is totally equivalent to

Read up on his backstory. Grievous went through some shit.

naboo is hardly treated as irrelevant, unless I missremember things

I wouldnt have made this post if i hadnt read up on his story. Grievous went through a lot of shit and was right till the end. I don't know what the jedi think they are doing but they arent keeping the peace. I have watched the clone wars show recently and the jedi seem to be so far up their own ass that they don't see that they behave like fags and throw their own believe infront of the bus. They kill as much as any other participant of the clone wars and still claim they are keepers of peace. All the jedis in the council think they know shit while they know nothing. NOTHING. My god the clone wars tv series is kino, it made me feel so much and showed the jedi in their ignorant and 89iq light.
sage for drunkpost

Like the US lost tens of thousands trying to liberate a few thousand Jews, a few thousand of which they killed themselves by their destroying German supply trains?

Daily reminder Ahsoka did nothing wrong.

Of course she didnt! The Jedi order was so far up its own ass that they didnt even consider ahsoka being innocent. God i could ramble the whole night about thsoe fucking niggers in the council. Anakin was the only one who really trusted her and knew that she didnt do anything wrong. Fuck the jedi order.

It's almost like he's genuinely autistic
Still doesn't stop me from baiting him into getting triggered.

the jedi started to play games with people's lives and when the idea of leaving three of their own to die was suggested they decided to send the whole damn council on a zerg rush
no tactics, no class, no real planning other than let's go in and wreck everything that moves - oh and all the enemies strong people are here too so lets not just blast it from orbit first
they got reckless and or were being guided by something far more sinister than palpy or snoke. i'd put money on jar jar, who as the drunken master who wins by deceit and allows others to consume themselves with hatred and anger. palpy was put in ultimate power by him, remember? just like palpy giving manikin power over life and death ultimate power
they jedi lost favor because they would never risk that many jedi for three random diplomats, no matter how important and yet they essentially fell into the trap meesa laid oh so long ago

well, if they had gotten off their asses sooner…

her creation was the thing that was wrong

fucking creator's pet mary sue waifu

grievous would have been one of the best star wars characters if they incorporated that backstory

instead 2008 clone wars decided he was butthurt that he didn't have enough midichlorians to be a jedi so he became a cyborg.

wow. amazing.

wtf i hate drumpf now

It would have looked like fake CG shit on top of bad acting like the rest of the film.

They went in to fuck shit up and destroy the robo factories, you dumb cunt.

they got their shit fucked up
did they even know about the droid factories?

wtf I love star wars

brb buying all the merchandise

Grievous would've been a perfect way of showing the flaws of the Order and how just being on the light side didn't make you good and just.

but instead lucas wanted to make him a silly snidely whiplash type villain, a disposable CGI enemy for Obi-wan to fight.
Brilliant. And prequelcucks will still defend him.