Holiest church in Christianity closed in Israel tax dispute

breitbart.com/news/holiest-church-in-christianity-closed-in-israel-tax-dispute/

Other urls found in this thread:

najim.net/brotherenglish.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/pdf/deu/JEW_RELIGIONZUGEHTABELLE_GER.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Golly didn't see that coming.

And you won't hear a peep from the Christian community stateside about the taxation on the church.
I'd love to be proven wrong.

Funny how 3 different Semitic religions all think they have have it right, and ll fight over the same shitty piece of land. Almost like those religions were spawned from desert tribes that were constantly in conflict.

Christians standing up for themselves isn't something you hear about every day.

It would be helpful if they heard about it.

The kikes have taken over the Church. But a wind is blowing, and Christians are going to take a stand.

Thanks op. Finally something worth seeing, not another "Trump isn't Hitler, give up home puny American" thread.

Ministers/pastors want to be popular, be cool. And this means sucking up to higher members, people in universities and such, that are kiked up.

The last thing they want to do is get frozen out of the "cool academia / cool fad altruism" clique.

No one tries to take a head kike's shekel every day.

D&C

The issue is totally different.

The Greek Orthodox Church did sell valuable developed land unusual cheep to jewish investors.
The people living there tenants, lease holder are majority jewish.

The Israeli lease holder are now at the mercy of other jews. The Israeli government tries now to annul that deals post-fact, nationalize the land and increase taxation on all Christian Churches.

So the issue is jews jewing jews and the Orthodox Church is a corrupt sell-out.

No quicker way to popularity than controversy.

this must be a confusing article to comment on for the average kikebart boomer

Too bad we have Lenin in vestments as pope right now.
Maybe Benny will come out of retirement as counter-pope.

Fucking kikes.

The "holiest church" is the collection of worldwide New Testament faithful, not some physical structure.
Yeshua of Nazareth was the first person to rebuke what would eventually become "Judaism", i.e. the oral traditions of the Pharisees which became the Talmud.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

You brain on LARPaganism.

What, Iraq?
What, the area surrounding the Persian gulf? Or Venezuela?
What, the Nile Delta?

Palestine is a shit, kikes dun goofed. They're running out of water.

I'll conceded on that last point. The area is quickly drying up due to poor water management. But it's still very fertile compared to Jordan, Syria, Lebanon (i.e. the surrounding lands). But it won't last. The kikes will need more desalinization plants on their coast. And where are the most ideal spots? On the Gaza strip.

That's for ancient civilizations.

You're a fucking retard.

As always, the pagankike outs himself as an ignorant retard pushing false narratives.

You meant Ancient Pagan civilization right? The ones all those Jews and Muslims destroyed millennia ago, right?

I Can't Believe It's Not Kashmir!

reddit and pol were never together

'the fuck

So you retract your claim that the middle east is a useless piece of desert then?
Jews were hardly even relevant at any point in ancient history.
Also
You know that those statues are called the faithful, because they appear to be in prayer?
As for the civilizations, most of them either self destructed or got destroyed by their fellow pagans, ironically, or both.

different poster user, your jewish tricks arent working

worshipers of false prophets deserve much worse

as do newfags

Fucking yid.

No, the "holiest church" is Christ. Christ doesn't replaces the book, building, and ritual remember? No one goes to the yidder except through him?

It's early remove the extraneous doesn't.

FYI the Jerusalem Patriarchate is run by a cabal of ethnic Greeks who essentially have been using the Holy Land as a shekel farm for over a hundred years. I wouldn't be surprised if said Greeks weren't (((Greeks))) desu.

This is covered in detail by a book called "The Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulcher" written about a century ago by Saint Raphael, the Gatherer of the Lost Sheep of America. He wrote it anonymously in order to avoid censure, and his opposition to the Brotherhood is a big part of the reason why he was sent to the Moscow Patriarchate and eventually to America. Anyways, knowing what I do about the Jerusalem Patriarchate and its cabal, I think there may be more to the story as well.

FWIW I'll not stand against the general right of sovereign nations to stamp out ideologies in their lands which they find deleterious to their nation, simply because THAT'S WHAT I WANT US TO DO HERE, RUN OUT THE FUCKING JEWS AND MUDSLIMES ETC, but at the same time, I think this story, on its face, without informing normies about the state of the JP, is useful redpill especially for the protties that fap to "muh israel."

The book I mentioned.
najim.net/brotherenglish.pdf

The crusades started because the Byzantine Emperor was getting his ass kicked by Seljuks and needed backup.

no one understands less about Christianity than weird American cultists who got thrown out of Europe for being retarded weirdos

in not a zealous christian, even less a muslim but can you into proofs because fuck your useless devoution

Funny thing about your (3), they're all denigrating and divisive, and add nothing of substance to the conversation.

That means that you're a (((troll))).

Filtered.

the church has always been a corrupted establishment since a century or so after emperor constantinople. the crusades were only fought for tarrifs, protection fees and trade routes, religion had nothing to do with it. you dont need to be a jew to be that kind of person.
but seriously, the cultist crap goes where this guy said

most pagan temple in christinay

This church is build upon a pagan temple, it has no value to real christians, only to those that bow their knee to demons

no, it just means that youre a newfag shill that wants to prove he belongs here by being overzealous. so how about you fuckoff >>>/back/

Hey, the same (((guy))) but id-hopping.

Friendly reminder to all, when (((someone))) comes into a thread and brings nothing but divisiveness, filter+ ASAP.

no Ip, or ID hopping.
Is my first post on this thread

And I am not a jew, just because I reject the roman-pagan system.
Christ will smite the pope with his sword

these

And when someone refuses to take babby jebus's dick out of their mouth, they are a lost yid. If you cannot handle discussion or having your views challenged by other anons with views get the fuck out. You do NOT belong here. If you worship Christ, you worship a jew who's "dad" is the demon god of jews, the god of Abraham. Same fucking semite god of the stinkbeards screaming snackbar.
If history and truth affects you this much, stay the fuck away from white men and women. White men rule Holla Forums and always will because it is the natural order. Coming here to preach your kikery does nothing but continue to earn our eternal enmity.
The only D&C is the bullshit you bring because you are so fucking insecure in your "faith" you cannot have even the most basic kikery called out without you sticking your head in the sand and screaming desert god protect me from these infidels! FILTER!!one1!

Get over yourself. You are not special because you worship the god of Abraham.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

kek, guess it's a good thing you fuckers are allowed to lie per the laws that jesus said he isn't here to abolish.

Here's a (((fellow))) with (8). Reminder, filter id+.

He is the retard related:

He finally did find this thread to spam too

The last two maybe but he was crucified in a different location.
Normies would not want to be buried in the same place were criminals were crucified.
A friend allowed Jesus to be buried in a tomb he already owned.
Having a Jewish burial site next to the place where you execute people
would violate some rules, I'm sure.
Unclean land and what not.

Are you retarded? Jesus is talking about the Old Testament there, not the Talmud that modern kikes follow. The only contemporary Jews this passage could be twisted to support (and it would be twisting–Jesus is very clear that you can't have the Father without the Son) are the Karaites.

They have all kinds of jew rules to get around inconveniences in their religion. Like creating a "boundary" around entire cities to avoid breaking the laws about leaving home on shabbat etc. They have rules for putting tombs in a landfill if necessary.

How much longer will these christ cucks keep supporting israel with their taxes and donations?
Martin Luther needs to come back.

Are YOU retarded? Jesus knows all right? He speaks also of the future right? He comes NOT TO ABOLISH THE WORD OF THE "PROPHETS" right? He comes to FULFILL THEIR WORDS. Sadly he never says, ignore the lying sack of shit jews who also worship my "daddy."

Its still a jew government, to me there is no difference between a street jew and a parliament jew. So when I said "give your land to kikes", you have a church in lands run by jews, its bound to happen one way or another.

Checked.

At this point in the game you have to rely on the impotence of the jew to push his boundaries to far. To be honest I don't really know where the boundaries are for the West, will whitey still give a pound of his flesh to Israel even when he's 10% of the population in his own countries?

The first jew to rebuke it but not the first one to do that - Cicero decried the jewish religion in the Roman Senate before christ was born, for instance , as opposed to the rest of the world who never had anything to do with it…

Funny how the damage-control mode over any small criticism of "based" christianity starts out of nowhere… Anyway, stop de-railing the thread…

its the ultimate symbol of geopolitical strenght.
empires fought for it and now that the jews have it theyre convincing everyone that its theirs and that its not worth invading.
besides, with your retarded rethoric fags like you would only give a fuck about something when that something comes knocking on their door.

Yes, go all the way there and "retake the holy land" while Europe is fully ruled by kikes and with increasing numbers of non-whites, that will solve our problems.

Just like the Crusades did back then, when they travelled thousands of miles there just to die of dysentery, nobles leaving no sons, wasting all their fortune and leaving nothing behind just for some unpractical ideal, while Spain, which was 100 miles from their home, was still ruled by Muslims.

Oh, and do this while SKIPPING turkish anatolia, which later comes to invade half of Europe because you destroyed the Byzantine Empire in the Fourth Crusade…

We're not fighting for "geopolitical strenght", we are fighting for survival here, in case you haven't noticed. That obssession with the middle-east has been harming that, not just for the last years, but for millenia. FIX EUROPE.

That being said, kikes are being kikes there and this is an horrible act of kikery that should be opposed and used to redpill - stop de-railing out of butthurt over "mean comments" towards christianity

What makes this even better is all the American Zio-Prot "Christians" who love Israel more than Jesus not even noticing this is happening. For all the bullshit about religious tolerance, what Christian holy sites are even left in Israel?

You can't visit all of Bethlehem because the IDF mined the fucking place.
You can't visit the Holy Sepulchre because the Jews want to hit the church with a $200 million dollar fine for existing and chase all the Christians out of Jerusalem.

So there's what? Mount Tabor and the Jew Wall?

I love reading these stories of "Christian Zionists" going to Israel and getting hit with fucking rocks. These people have ruined the world for the benefit of the worst slice of humanity.

This belongs on /christian/, not Holla Forums

bump

So they had nothing to do with centuries of Muslim attacks on Europeans, to the point where goddamn France of all places was one of the last bastions of Christianity on the continent?

It's classic Hebrew deception. They say one thing and do another at every opportunity.

You sound like a crazy person.

about asmuch as the northern crusades and the colonisation of america. religion is just a patsie for cannonfodder.
that never happened. the furthest Religion of Cuck™ came in europe is during the ottoman siege of vienna and in the modern downfall of europe

effectively bringing jewish and burger autism to a halt in the middle east
it will. if the conflicts there are localised and the US bashed back to its island their degenerate values and systems will follow.
noone said of sending men there. sending arms to the good guys is enough. come to think of it telling america and the EU to stop sending arms there would be enough
there are more than one way to the region. and turkey is only powerful because the EU and NATO need it to counter russia and the arab states
thats why you lose
implying theres a difference
little asia is the gates to the world island. and whoever controls the world island controls the world

Holiest in FAKE Christianity aka (((Roman Catholicism))), perhaps. "Holy Sepulchre" is NOT where Jesus was buried, rather it is the gravesite of Simon The Magician. Jesus was buried at the Garden Tomb. More (((lies))).

underage faggots leave

only boomers are surprised and upset here.

oh gee I didn't realize semitism was a religion ;^)

Pagancucks go home.

see this everyone?

christcucks btfo! They really ARE our greatest allies. Hail odin.

Didn't you claim to be tired in another thread?

That was me.

It just some butthurt faggot without a foreskin and a soul because Elohim ate it all up, turning him into a golem.

Then go to fucking sleep and stop shitting up thread like a fucking kid.

Nah, this level is still fine even without lucidity.

Etc, pp.
Begone, golem.

Etc, pp.
Begone, golem.

Boy are you retarded.

4D MAGA CHESS

Etc, pp.
Begone, golem.

Yet you're shitting on them.

What? You're doing this shit yourself by being a total retard. You don't get to come on any chan and tell people not to shit on you when you're retarded. Leftypol might love you with this "its ok when i do it" mindset though, try them.

brah, if you're going to pretend I am against paganism because I defend christianity….i don't even

"Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand. 11"From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12"How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!

And you just keep going on and on in any thread that only criticizes Christianity a little bit and calling everyone a larping pagan constantly. You're really not making your case you faggot.

Try reading on listening to Adolf past that, you'll be surprised how much he changed his mind.

You should know, yes. Seeing how youre a bona fide American.

Etc, pp. Begone, golem.

All those crosses. All that Christian dickwaving in NatSoc Germany.
Let's just forget that the swastika is a sun symbol, etc.

So quintessentially Christian, I'm shitting rosaries.

>I'm a total brainlet and can't conceptualize someone who defends christianity AND paganism
can't help you with that one
try fucking off

Are you really this big of a brainlet that you're going to deny 95% of germans were christian? Ever stastic shows this…

I mean usually the argument is

Yeah, "Christian".
Like the Aztecs and Santa Muerte.

>Let's just forget that the swastika is a sun symbol statistics

pfft i bet you use (((google)))!

heres your source schlomo. now accept nat-soc germany was christian

germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/pdf/deu/JEW_RELIGIONZUGEHTABELLE_GER.pdf

No nigger that "source" is sourced from a jewish written piece in 1978. Then again you gobble up jewish shit anyways.

Try again.

He got 99% of the votes you dumb nigger. He was also popular with the communists and marxists.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sad, but your only reward for your tragic golemization is an eternal sleep without dreams, just like before you were born.

Etc. pp.
Begone, golem.

you think I'm christian/jewish? put some effort into your posting

100% PAGAN

Here, I'll post the other one. Maybe then your mind will be free to talk about the point how you claim to defend paganism when the first thing you reacted with was mockery of Wotan and accusations of LARP.

You didnt know? Oh boy wikipedia did a number on you.

No, I posted stastics and you don't like them. I have a whole folder of christian nat-soc. I cannot dump however because it'd require the effort of changing the files to re-upload.
varg, is this what really upsets you? I'm sorry.

Did you not recognize him after this post?
He will never make a post that isn't disingenuous.

Righto. Obligatory Adolfpost.

Oh I know. I've known since the beginning.

What don't you understand? I am a simple person. I don't want christians and pagans fighting. Pagans are strong on 8ch and usually attack christians here like

and no I'm not christian

I only mock pagans as much as they mock christians simple

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

The difference is that christcucks deserve to be mocked because they are traitors who follow a subversive, foreign ideology while there is no justification for mocking those who advocate for total purity of blood, soil, and soul. Of course, that isn't your actual reason for posting here; you're just another butthurt shitposter on a crusade to ruin the board.

One is larp (spoiler, it's the notion of Christianity having conquered Europe), the other is truth.
But I *really* am tired now.
So, whatever.

its all so tiresome…
==GAS THE CHRISTCUCKS=
BROTHER WAR NOW
just fuck off

It's not some revelation for me that christianity is semitic in origin. I know. But to infer that christians themselves are somehow semitic for following it is ridiculous. Also, not to mention it's not productive.

I will agree it is not ideal for indo-europeans to be worshiping another foreign blood religion. But that is the hand we have been dealt with as of right now. We are not in a transitional period to convert christians to paganism. we have (((bigger-fish-to-fry)))
I know a country that did that. pic related

No war is necessary. Christcucks simply need to be relegated to being second class citizens forbidden to spread their subversive ideology. Most especially, they are to be prohibited from holding any position of authority. After a generation or two of watching traditionalists prosper and being shamed for their weakness, the children of the christcucks will choose not to follow the false faith of their parents.

hey LARPagan, how about you fuck off with your fantasy. You stupid pagancucks make up

No you're not. People talk shit about christians fucking up and you go

Nigger. Not everyone shitting on Christianity is a Pagan. Your religion isnt perfect, no religion is.

Case in point. You fucking kike.

oh yeah, I was just reply to some innocent pagan who had this great idea of…
HOW DARE I call him a pagancuck. Is this your N word?

better yet, you were so offended by my response to that LARPagan because you agreed with his fantasy of making christians a second class citizen DESPITE pagans making up

You claim to want to emulate National Socialists, then turn around and call their methodology a fantasy. The upper echelons of the NSDAP was filled with ideologues drawn from folk movement organizations with several vehement anti-christians occupying key positions. The elite SS was crafted into an Aryanist order of knights by Himmler while Rosenberg was unleashed to suppress the churches in Germany while enacting a psy-op to shift all of the christcucks to a pagan mindset. The National Socialists executed christcuck dissidents because they tried to undermine the Reich (which would be the answer to why they need to be "persecuted").

But again, you're not actually here to post in good faith; you're just a shitposter.

Christians were not second-class citizens. you can pretend to be able to see into the future about what they were doing with positive christianity but you really cannot know what they were going to do.

Do me a favor read this:

says the fuckhead bumping this ass cancer thread.

Such conflict in the Aryan heart must have conclusion. The bloody duel must take place and the winner for all time must take the crown a victor in thought through victory of flesh. I say open warfare on all by all.

What was this cucky don't ask don't tell shit anyway? It never worked and only cucked the abstainers.

because if it was pagans vs christians. you larpers would be lynched over-night. I have your best interest but you don't realize it because you're so quick to make enemies with something that doesn't even think about what pagans do. yet here you are about fantasizing some overthrow.

So atheists would not be involved ?

oh I see, you think atheist are your allies that will help you? lets see what happens with your atheist minority if you ever become a majority. oh thats right.

stop playing with these what if scenarios. waste of time.

You are the one saying a whole group would be lynched over-night and you also say you have my best interests in mind. How kind of you.

So what are these "best interests"? Are you trying to build up a group whom you expect will expunge you? That's not very smart, which goes along with what I originally said that this conflict in the Aryan heart must have conclusion.

And Christian dindu nuffin in the past right?

Where the fuck did I agree with him you mentally fucked fool?

Because you just proposed open warfare vs 2.3 billion christians. You're larping. just stop.

I think at this point he only wants you dead, for being a retard,

that was over a thousand years ago. get over it cuck

now this is shitposting, you won't even try to educate yourself you are arguing against. Positive christianity is 100000000% compatible in europe in a non-cuck way

It'd be a bit better were you to stop posting. But then again, I wouldn't have enjoyed the insight and bits of info in other anons post so it is what it is.

Just fucking stop posting now.

You know what must be done and you know what you will do when the time comes. Your grasp on peace is a weakness which is killing us.

I never spoke of the past, only the future.

Christ died over 2000 years ago. Get over it. He aint ever coming back.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
WHY HOUST THEE INSULTED THE SONS OF WOTAN?

good thing i aint christian. kys

Wikipedia is not a valid source or a valid way to educate yourself on shit. You retard.

No you're a fucking kike, we know.

M E N T A L L Y R E T A R D E D

Spiritual semites, aka traitors. Even worse.
I'm quite sure all the Christians in isreal are literal, racial semites, though. Little hooked-nosed stragglers who didn't quite get the memo.

wasn't citing wikipedia as a source you retarded kike. look at the citations at the bottom of the page

So you go around and get butthurt for people youre not apart of and ideals you do not hold?
How mad do you get when judaism gets criticized?

christians aren't destroying society. unlike (((some people)))

This might have been true before the discovery of the Dead Sea materials, but it is no longer possible to LARP about Yeshua being anything other than a fictional idol created by Semites over a period of several hundred years in response to their need for a messianic figure. This is coupled with the original criticisms of "Biblical Christianity," laid out by men such as Rosenberg, namely that it adheres to degenerate ideals crafted by Semites such as Saul of Tarsus in order to subvert Rome through leading the lower castes into rebellion (or revolution, a term more fitting to an ideology which is the forerunner of Marxism).

Kike.

You did though. Try again.

Being unsuccessful in that, in his later career, Luther denounced Judaism and called for harsh persecution of its followers, so that they might not be allowed to teach. In a paragraph from his On the Jews and Their Lies he deplores Christendom's failure to expel them. Moreover, he proposed "What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews":

"First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
"Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

brainlet

I'm calling you the kike here. Kikes hate Christ because he called kikes out. But you're still a kike.

Ah. You see, now that's an argument. A rather pithy one though.

auto da fey? what's an auto da fey? its what you shouldn't do but you do anyway

Luther posts like people who just graduated from civic nationalism and think all races of people should just pick themselves up by the bootstraps and do honest, hard work to make a stable living.
Jews are and will forever be parasites. They are incapable of functioning as a isolated race.

Watch him say

real christianity is right here bucko

Ah yes, Because Lutherans are world renown for their antisemitism.

Pretty much.

he burned down all their synagogues and schools, what a civic nationalist…

Youre finished. Filtered.

maybe if you pagans could help yourself out of a paper bag and stop huffing paint for 5 minutes you could do something great in society that would cause a wave of converts to follow like the christians did.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
;^)

Not saying he was, I just think he believed these kikes could be redeemed. They can't, and they shouldn't. Even if they turned into gud bois who didndu nothin', Europe should not tolerate their existence. They would just defile our genepool.
Luther, like all Christians, hold no value in blood, the race, family, ancestry. He believed that jews could be one of us if we just burned their books and churches. Ultimate civic nationalist, except unlike modern civnats, he backed up his beliefs with violence.

Christianity is shrinking in European countries and only grows among shitskin populations. The conversion has already been underway for hundreds of years. The NSDAP would have likely completed that project by now, except that Christendom arose at the behest of Jewry in order to defend the Semitic world order. Now with the internet, the next iteration of National Socialism will eradicate Christianity from our cultures, freeing our peoples from the shackles which prevent them from eradicating the Semites.

i'll believe when I see it. Just don't act like niggers and start burning churches.

From what I've observed, the only one making this suggestion seems to be you. My time Holla Forums I have seem more than one thread where a couple century old church is destroyed in Europe and Holla Forums laments the destruction of a piece of european history

There's no need to burn churches, just take down their Christian iconography. After all, the churches were located on already sacred grounds and built based on pre-Christian architectural principles which trace their origin to the sacred architecture of Egypt and Sumeria. Even many of the saints were adapted from native culture heroes, though the depictions the early, Semitic saints will be removed.

because 90% of LARPagans follow varg (who is a dumbass) and they need to understand its not cool to burn history. it wasn't okay for christians to do it then and its not okay for anyone to do it now.

We should let the semites be the stewards of their own religions. It's not the white man's duty to preserve the history of a jewish volcano demon.
The artwork and statues can stay, though.

got news for you, even though the religion is semitic in origin. the art and architecture is very european. don't be a dumbass

I'm amazed christians are still living in israel at all and fighting in their armies.

The artwork and architecture is European because Europeans made it. It has nothing to do with that filthy desert faith. Europeans could take an african tribal deity and turn it into an amazing sculpture, or base an entire archetecutral movement around it and it would still end up beautiful.
I don't want to destroy what we have built, I just want to rid our minds of this groveling semitic egalitarian religion.

Same as if somehow the kikes adopted European paganism (they never would, as it goes against their sniveling, cowardly nature), they would turn all works of art around our gods into paint splatters and grotesque sex worship idols. That is, if they ever do make any art at all. The semites in general revile any form of artwork and depictions of beauty.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. These Christians probably look just as brown and hooknosed as them. I would be surprised if any white man of any faith as fighting in their armies.

It is quite possible that the Vatican will have to be leveled due to how long it has been the focus of utterly vile rituals.

If you cannot remember why he hung from the windy tree nights of all nine then your ancestors must have broken oaths to him. No matter who you are remember, "no treachery shall be to small for the one I call friend".

fuck off. How about you build a pagan temple better than this.

Contrary to popular belief. Christianity is more in tune with GREEK Philosophy than Judaism.
During Jesus' time, there was alot of inter-education between Jews and Greeks. This was actually the main point of contention that fomented jewish rebellion against Rome, many jews were leaving judaism for Greek Paganism and Greek thought.

Oh look, the nigger shilling for Christianity doesn't actually have any religious beliefs. It's not about the art or architecture, it's about the fact that they are at this very moment torturing, raping, and killing children there and have been doing so for hundreds of years.

have fun trying to get a LARPagan to understand this.

Don't pretend like ideological movements happen based on the merit of their tenants and beliefs.
Most white western men believe that their own deaths are a good thing for the world, and are complacent and content with universalism and degradation. This isn't because it is such a good, novel idea, or that it is the truth. It is because that is what is taught, and what they are expected to believe.

Give any ideological group the powers the jews have and you can convert the populace into anything. If the jews can turn white men into scared animals begging for death, we can turn them into righteous men their ancestors once were.
In fact, it'll probably be easier, since it comes natural to us.

Moonslims did this.

you sound like a mudslime with your lust to destroy amazing architecture

Where have I lusted after such destruction? I've merely acknowledged that it might be necessary after assessments are made of how contaminated the site has become. What amazes me is how every shill for Christianity seems to be an atheist with no sense of spirituality.

So, the jews mingled with the kikes and created Christianity?
I do not believe the core faith of Christianty is the same as Paganism, even Greek paganism. Christianity is based on blind faith, subservience, and groveling. It is also universalist and scorns hierarchy.

Secondly, as I said before, blood ties are stronger than faith. Am I supposed to respect the kikes who "integrated" with the ancient Greeks, turning their genepool a darker shade of brown? Again, Christcucks can't help but be civnats at some level. You cannot seem to respect the sanctity of one's race and family. You accept all interlopers, and in turn ruin the future for your progeny by degrading your genetic stock (physically, and spiritually).

Why is it, when I shitpost ironically I get banned for at least a week but this fag shows up in every other thread?
I'm fucking better at it too. All this nig does is avatar fag and say manpig.

Why would you destroy something that is beautiful? I don't give a fly fuck what they did in there. I'm not destroying something amazing. Now for the people who did the evil things; they can be punished.

But why would you take anger out upon a structure? are you a nigger?

hey newfag. rachelposter is a mod

How about instead of destroy them, we just renovate them and turn them Pagan, or temples to venerate our ancestors?

I am okay with this. put them in a museum

Neither did the National Socialists.

Because they have done such evils there and for so long that it has seeped into the stones and into the soil. Leaving it untreated would create a hazard for those who come to occupy the area after the Christians and their Semitic masters are removed. Some level of purification is required; the most extreme form of this would see the entire site razed so that a sacred grove could be planted and the land restored over several hundred years of careful tending.

I know it's not as ideal as it being vaporized by nuclear weapons along with the rest of Israel, but I'll take one less Christcuck shithole all the same.

How about we get a few natsoc to burn some sage in these places, then we get the natsoc architects and construction workers to turn them into museums that display entirely new pieces of art (commissioned by and sculpted by natsoc artists) about the great history of Europe and her children?

hey buddy, go fuck yourself. you're not going to be destroying the vatican

That would be ideal, but such a simple ritual will likely not be enough. At the least, it would require performing cleansing rituals for years before allowing the public inside.

Of course I'm not, I'm not qualified to carry out such an operation even if it were to be required. Your irrational attachment to material structures is concerning though, you've clearly been brought under the grasp of Semitic influence.

I'm sorry pal but last time I checked semites don't have a concept of beauty. My attachment to awesome structures is that they have reached a level of some form of objective beauty. Something that a semite cannot even conceive of. So stop with your slander and stfu.

Except that you aren't considering the Vatican objectively at all. You are attached to its representational value relating to history and beauty, so much so that you don't care at all about what the reality of the structures may be. You refuse to accept that the rituals conducted there have objectively tainted the site to some degree, possibly to the point where allowing its continued existence would be detrimental to those exposed to it in the future.
That's because you're an atheist faggot whose purpose is shitposting.

Hey you know who shares your belief in destroying structures regardless of how magnificent they are?
semites. particularly muslims. I also find it funny you call me an atheist when we all know nearly every LARPagan in the west underwent a christian crisis period where the deconvert from christianity and fall into an atheistic lull period then convert to LARPaganism and shit talk christians.

how fun

It doesn't matter how magnificent something is if it has been so stained with evil intentions that it poses a risk of harming innocents. It's the same as if the Vatican were to be irradiated. Pretty statues do not outweigh the safety of the folk. You're clearly an atheist because you are absolutely fixated on the material world.

You are clearly a jew
A jew larping as a Hollywood-Nazi and pagan

You can‘t hide your semitic lust to destroy Europeans and their culture. Rome was always a symbol for mudslimes and kikes to destroy Europe and its culture. People and culture are codependent, destroy one,and destroy the other with it.

Christianity will collapse under its own weight due to the things that will be revealed in the following years.

I think it's accurate to call Christianity an atheist ideology with some religious elements. There is very little difference between Dharma, Progress, Dao, Logos, Allah and the Christian concept of God, except that the Christian concept of God still has a few personal qualities, which are completely gone in the concept of Allah.

Essentially when you create an all powerfull, all mighty, all seeing entity you are on the slippery slope towards atheism, the personal and particulare qualities of such a concept slowly erode and all that you are left with is this abstract all-encompasing concept.

That is why Christians have trouble explaining the existence of evil, because the magnitude of monotheism erases all religious meaning, in the polytheist religion, there is no allpowerful God, therefor good and evil and the results of particulairs.

To shorten my explanation: It could be arqued that monotheism is just metaphysical atheism, or perhaps the road towards atheism and that Christians should not be treated as religious people, with a personal connection to the divine.

Nope, the core of any cult is about being part of the group, non-christians are by definition not part of the group, so nothing they say will matter to them.

But this is a religious site? How is it taxable?

I mean it's not like Jesus did a similar thing with the temple financiers in Jerusalem..

Oh so this is their own fucking fault. That does not sound like land used for "religious purposes".
/thr-

Wait, so they don't have title over the land? A jew owns the land?
So is that church on Jewish owned land?
That sounds silly.
And if they don't have the title to the land, why are they paying the tax?

Something's fucky here.
Shouldn't the Jew that owns the land get taxed?
This makes no sense if renters are paying tax.

I am confus here..

The sheer magnitude of the revelations will create a paradigm shift so great that nobody will be able to ignore it. Clear lines will be drawn.

We're waiting for those lines, because at the moment, everything seems evil.

Exactly, it is commercial used land.

They had.
They bought it, at discount price.

There is a distinction between the Church and a church.
No, the Holy Sepulchre church is owned by several different Churches.

They have a title and are tax exempt since Osmanic times.

this was built with money not faith

If I gave you 80 trillion dollars you could not build that. You could hire some people who are spiritually driven to though. So, you are wrong

Sure, marxists love christianity, like jews.

Kids, seriously, this thread is filled with paid shills.

… But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

Still a kike.
funny sometimes though

rather than respond to all the rubbish in this dumpster fire, I will be generic:

the kikes want White people to fight. White people fighting each other is part of how they have taken control of the West.
Look at WWI and WW2. whatever the reasons, whatever was justified or not justified, the wars were the perfect situation for the kikes to take advantage of to solidify their domination. (unless the nazis had won, which would have set them back. But, that didn't happen, and the kikes were a large part of why.)
Bottom line:
Brother wars = Whites lose

We MUST all recognize the true enemy
THE JEWS and their globalist/ marxist/ luciferian/ freemason allies

Until they are removed from White countries
and the browns are removed from White countries
and the marxist useful idiots are removed/ reeducated
very little else matters

debates on religion and philosophy and whatever are very secondary
debates on historical "blame" over the current shitpile situation are largely irrelevant.
accusations against Christianity are counterproductive
the effort would be far better put toward redpilling cucked christians on the "synagogue of satan" and what the talmud says and the above story and thus encouraging them to become White Nationalist Christians.
Even if they remained cucked, but pissed about jews in particular, then that would still be a positive change.

Overall, D&C is the core weapon used by the jews and their shills in order to spread dissent and discourage White solidarity.

Whites must organize together, work together, and fight together if we are to take back our futures.

Then go to a church and start passing out copies of Mein Kampf, but don't for a second come onto a board dedicated to the pursuit of politically incorrect truths and defend a degenerate, foreign religion. Go try to make Christcucks believe that their religion is something other than a forerunner to Marxism which makes them slaves of our enemies. Historically, Christianity was the D&C used to spread dissent and subjugate Europeans under a Semitic hegemony. If you think the religion (((they))) created can be turned back against (((them))), go to /christian/ and preach to those cucks about racialism. But don't come to Holla Forums preaching about the goodness of Yeshua, there's no such thing as a good Semite. Why the fuck would this board tolerate a religion that asks its adherents to consume the flesh and blood of a Semitic idol in order to commune with a Semitic tribal deity? There's nothing to be learned from that religion, all of its "best" aspects were copied from more noble traditions.

that wasnt built by tge church, it was built by serfs. so i dont know what your point is. are you saying that religion is some magic oogabooga?

It's a very good piece of land. Jews love to tell you how it's worthless but it is a key trading spot as the intersection of Asia, Africa and the Mediterranean.

Jews are about as Semitic as they are Aryan - name only, and then some leeched off DNA corrupted by incest and genetic diseases.
The Jew lives in spiritual desert; materialism. Yet they live in abundance wherever, and have always done so.

What would these things be? The new knowledge of inherent goodness of homosexuality or some other great understanding we have reached lately?

so enlightened!
very intelligent!
oh how logical

Jews are so unbelievably evil as a race and a religion, utter extermination is not at all unreasonable

I wonder which muslim power the whites of the late 21st century will ally with to nuke Israel. I sure hope I'm alive when it happens

JIDF is on the case

Goyim*.

Kikes want all goyim to fight. White on white d&c only gives them the west, but violence among all goyims clears out the world for them. In fact, their colonization of west was completed after Hitler's defeat. White on white violence just weakens US/West Europe which is already under their subversion. They want whites to clear out mid-east for them now so they can get their greater Israel.

that's right goyim, holier than all the holiest holy holes in whole holy land… exit through the gift shop