Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqg8XBM5um8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported

reported for what?

not on my watch, I hate video games

t. Mark

beats having 3 music/ost threads
is this better than cytube? the 8ch rooms there are starting to require accounts to shitpost and post vids. what the fuck is that about?

wat nao

It isn't better than cytube, it's full of faggy avatar shit, microtransactions and you need an account. But there's VGM, so..

Frankly we should set up a cytube instead

cytube is shit fam. equally bad and worse interface

You can do an account with a 10minute e-mail.

Oh right, cytube doesn't have playlists, does it? Dubtrack is what should be aimed for, then.

They're all the same,user. Just use a 10 minute temp email and presto. They all need an account

instead of being a cuck just join and have fun.

I know mate, it's just better in the aspect of custom avatars and none of this dancing poofter shit

I am fond of some of the gruesome ones, I must admit.

fug, i remember when this was around

I've fooled around on plug dj with Holla Forums, like, a solid two years ago.
did drama happen? I was under the impression it just died.

fug

Threadly reminder that this plug is being hosted by an ex plug mod two years ago that was stripped of his power because he played anime in the morning and refused to skip when the entire room didn't want to see it in addition to fighting for months with another faggot mod that had mod status and he didn't. Good music but the person running this channel is to be avoided at all cost.

the old plug had redditors in charge
u must be one of them

ping pong

Ignore him. The goon is on every thread. He's pathetic.

Also dubtrack is shit because you can see what's being queued. There's no "oh shit this song" element of surprise.
And if anything it is worse in avatarfaggotry because people's avatars can be anything one can upload, just like steam, which opens the door to le smug anime girl shit, and even worse than steam it allows gifs, for maximum shitposting.

I honestly don't care what you think about me. I knew at the time there were redditors that were part of the mod's aerione and vaffi were the only two I could recall off the top of my head. The problem is DeliciousShota got so fucking assmad because he sperged out more than once the moment anyone criticized anything about his comments or his taste in music which is okay, i'll admit at times. He is worse than dealing with leftists or rightists that don't even listen to logic or reason and just shitpost all day because WAAAH MY FEE-FEEs got hurt and then expect everyone to suck his dick so he can feel like he's worth something in his worthless life. I will remind people in every thread that the music played in that room is great, but to stay away from the name-avatar-purple-jerking-faggotry this room and the previous rooms have created. Plug was great once, but it will never be again. Enjoy your bump-locked thread.

What's the matter 5f2b43 ? too nervous? replied too soon?

literally nobody cares about mod on some plug room. That was the old mods who circle-jerked, made a skype group, a discord group, and anyone out of their animegirl steamfaggotry-tier "you agree with us or we ban you" reddit shithole acted like.

People like you don't want people to enjoy music and chill, your actions are a testament that you just want to be a defeatest , shitposting faggot in an attempt to stir shit. Otherwise you'd be joining and posting music or, at worst, just let anons have fun and post your opinion once. But no, you're here with the ultterior motive, the autistic agenda that "If I can't be the mod nobody will have fun"

I pity you. I honestly do. every thread here, your only goal in life is to make sure people don't have fun because you can't be mod.

Hey Shota. Glad you finally got someone to finally suck your dick like user here. Glad you moved up in the world. I left the group a long time ago because of this shit you're posting right now in the thread blaming the old mods for the failure of the plug when it was everyone moving on to different things. People change, you haven't. Enjoy your music but I won't be there to enrich your ears.

holy shit the shilling can't get any higher. Good riddance, now fuck off.

If you care so much why are you shitting every thread with your bullshit?
You're not even posting music

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqg8XBM5um8

Because they're are better threads to post music in than this shill fest for a circle jerk room.