SECRET SERVICE IN PARKLAND 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE SHOOTING

From the youtube channel of a current student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

youtube.com/watch?v=M4Fmtoff7QY

in the description

Looks like Florida was another White House false flag like Las Vegas. Why does Trump hate guns so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=M4Fmtoff7QY
youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxfnoZ9IY4
cbsnews.com/news/obama-restores-lifetime-secret-service-for-former-presidents/
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/10/obama-signs-bill-gets-secret-service-protection-for-life/
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hooktube.com/watch?v=M4Fmtoff7QY

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews, official invitation to the White House by Trump.

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

Tearing down a public school is the only thing they’re doing right. Tear them all down!

^ Russian propagandist

so that teacher was a confederate in on the hoax

But David (I'm not a crisis actor) Hogg says specifically and clearly in his video it's 9:32AM and the police are already there.
It's almost like the whole thing is just a made up event that will go down in history as an actual massacre, one of many that led to the confiscation all all firearms from non-state actors.

I wish you fucking scumbags would go back to alex "jew" jones. Dr. Pierce predicted all this would be happening when he was dying. When you increase (((diversity))) you increase alienation and you get more and more of this kind of thing. The Vegas thing is strange, but for fuck's sake you have the top FBI agent texting his jew mistress on an unencrypted text app. That's equal opportunity, all the niggers/spics in the FBI/Secret Service and their pure fucking incompetence.

Why didn't you have this kind of thing in the 50s, 60s, 70s (other than the one guy shooting from texas book tower) and you have it now? Go on any YT video dealing with any aspect of euro history and read the comments, and you'll see why. The US is on the verge of civil war, and the FEDs are outright fucking incompetent.

When you get brazil level demographics, you're going to get brazil levels of violence. When you get corrupt, incompetent FEDs who can't even encrypt their illegal messages conspiring witht heir jew mistresses, what do you expect you're going to get?

Tl;DR- LESS Alex "jew swine" jones, more Dr. Pierce and you'd hace a far better understanding of what is going on. There's a reason the Jews keep censoring his audio from archive.org.

In Washington D.C. 100% of "jewish mistresses" are Mossad operatives. This I can guarantee you.

that may be completely true, but this fuckign guy Strozak was heading up the trump investigation and getting FISA warrants and didn't understand that his own Whatsapp on a phone from the FBI was not fucking encrypted? It's a combination of the public sector only attracting the losers now and the niggers in justice dept from Lortta lynch and Holder to ever nigger they appointed over 8 years.

The Mossad shit is an entire different bag of shit, but all this "Alex jones crisis crisis actor" (notice how fast he backed off once they threatened to sue, he even knows he's a cocksucking liar).

and 100% of the sheriff's in broward are DynCorp installs

^ jew

Any way on finding out which States/counties have these DynCorpse installs?

Will a kind user that CAN, drop the list here please? That'd kind of weaken them wouldn't it? I think this "don't arrest or intervene the wayward kid" may go back to Trayvon Martin. (I know you are groaning, but true, and of many others, Trayvon's case really bumped up the racial tension to 11) If deputies are ignoring the troubled kid, I get why the shootings happen.

I pulled my own kid from public schools and taught her at home because of bullying that went ignored. They told her "We don't have bullies here" "Point them out in the yearbook" They push kids over the line and I wasn't about to let my kid be emotionally abused.

That's what liberals are doing, it's emotional abuse. Look up "signs your partner is emotionally abusive" fuckin fits the liberals to the letter.

(copy pasta)

You might be in an emotionally abusive relationship if:

1. Your partner constantly embarrasses you on purpose in front of other people.

2. Your partner criticizes everything that you do, constantly points out your flaws and makes you feel like you can’t do anything right.

3. Your partner tells mean, inappropriate and demeaning jokes, with you as the punch line.

4. Your partner tries to control every move you make and every word you say.

5. Your partner constantly reminds you of your failures and flaws, eager to make sure you know “what’s wrong with you.”

6. Your partner could care less about your feelings, and often tells you that you’re too sensitive or your opinion is just wrong.

7. Your partner dismisses you or gives you disapproving looks that make you afraid or nervous to be alone with him or her.

8. Your partner shows no affection toward you or withholds affection as a form of punishment when you do something he/she doesn’t approve of.

9. Your partner constantly belittles you and tells you that your dreams, goals and accomplishments are stupid or insignificant.

10. Your partner shares your secrets or your private moments openly with others, knowing that’s not what you would want.

11. Your partner thinks you are incapable of most things, and knows what’s best for you.

12. Your partner blames you for his or her problems, bad moods and overall unhappiness.

13. Your partner is incapable of laughing at weaknesses or mistakes, and gets extremely angry if others are laughing at those weaknesses or errors.

14. Your partner makes you feel guilty about wanting to see your friends and family, or going anywhere on your own.

15. Your partner makes you feel like you aren’t good enough for him or her; your partner says he or she could do better, and you should be thankful to be in the relationship.

16. Your partner insists on always being right and doing things his or her way, because you are always wrong.

17. Your partner makes subtle threats that might be disguised as a “suggestion” to help you.

18. Your partner controls the finances in order to control your actions and monitor how much money you spend and what you spend it on.

19. Your partner constantly calls, texts or even shows up to check up on you to see who you are with and what you’re doing when he or she isn’t around.

20. Your partner accuses you of things that aren’t true, then forces you to “prove” your love.

PS. Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse. Remember and keep your mind strong like Tesla.

Last copypasta, hoping it helps others understand what the kike overlords are doing to us.

The Following Actions are Associated with Gaslighting:

1. Withholding: Your partner pretends not to understand you or flat out refuses to listen to you. He or she might say things like “I don’t want to hear this again.”

2. Countering: Your partner questions your memory, even if you’re sure you know what happened. They say “You’re wrong, you never remember things correctly,” or “You’re imagining things, that never happened.”

3. Blocking/Diverting: Your partner changes the subject to silence you or questions how you’re feeling, saying things like “Is that another crazy idea you got from your (friend/family member)?”

4. Trivializing: Your partner makes your needs or feelings seem unimportant, constantly telling you that you’re too sensitive, or that “You’re going to get angry over a little thing like that?”

5. Forgetting/Denying: Your partner pretends to have forgotten what really happened, or flat out denies promises he or she made to you. He/she will say things like, “I don’t know what you’re talking about” or “You’re just making things up.”

Gaslighting is a form of emotional and psychological abuse. If you feel like you’re being gaslighted in a relationship, it’s important to seek help.

Which teacher?

Is there anything substantial to corroborate this?

whatcha sling hymie? This list is for ADULT female JEW therapists, wearing their New Age GURU hats and has NOTHING to do with fucking kids….

You can't see that it can apply to anyone? USE THE JEW TRICKS AGAINST THEM. FFS Think! You see that's their tricks, but don't see how they're deployed against people in many ways.

Feminism absolutely helped push this message against men, I'm not for that. I'm saying MAN needs to use their headgames against them.

Never call me a fucking Jew. For God's sake, please not to insult me. I'm trying to show how you can mirror their weapons to harm their narrative.

Shove your kikey psychobabble up your ass Schlomo.

Only a fucking kike would discourage flipping their own double-sided shekel right in their face.

That's your issue, you neurotic freak of nature.

Amazing that people get swated for much less than this kid did repeatedly.

Teacher here says he assumed in was blanks because there was a drill.
youtube.com/watch?v=tAN4g66RFug

You aren't flipping anything. You are pretending that being lied to is "gaslighting", a made up (((psychiatry))) term used by leftists and feminists to mean "it is violence if people tell me facts I don't like". Kill yourself.

Made up by them, correct. No, I'm not saying being lied to is gaslighting. More like look at the behavior they display. Deny, Forget, Diverting, Blocking, Countering, Witholding and Trivializing. ALL of these things liberals …and jews do. That's my point. You have to fight them back with the ONLY thing they understand. Project right back.

Invalidate, when they have. If they think they show proof…show indifference. It's not kikey to use kikey tricks to break kikey chains brother. Good day now.

You are not using the kike's tactics against them, you are simply using their tactics exactly as they want. Degeneracy is their goal. You can't counter it by adopting it. You are literally promoting kikery and saying "it doesn't count because I am doing it!".

Reminder that all former Presidents get Secret Service:

Obama
Bush
Clinton

For life.

bump

>made up (((psychiatry))) term used by leftists and feminists to mean "it is violence if people tell me facts I don't like"
you need to learn to separate a term's content from the way its used by (((nutcases))). for instance, ask any military vet who has ptsd about being "triggered"… it's a real thing, just whiny feminists lie and say they are "triggered" when really they just don't like something or find it unpleasant

Checked
BUMP

Although it may not be extraordinarily popular, the term "gaslighting" has been used in peer-reviewed journal articles. It also sometimes goes under the name "ambient abuse," and it is pretty well-defined. Although many, in my experience, have pointed out the similarities between "gaslighting" and Zersetzung, imho, "gaslighting" is simply sociopathy, narcissistic personality disorder, or other personality disorders described from the point of view of the victim.

You need to learn to stop being triggered by words, you thin-skinned weakling

It's not. It's just what societal collapse look like.
Exactly.
Hey did you know Brazil (or Venezuela) was exactly where the US are right now in the 60's demography wise?
If you don't purge those 40M+ of spics Brazil is the US future in one or two generations.

So have hundreds of other totally made up bullshit terms. Hell, intentionally made up nonsense just to show how full of shit the entire field is has been published in peer reviewed journals.

You need to learn that pointing out that kikery is bad is not "being triggered".

seriously, AJ is intro level questions, and its far more bluepill than redpill

That's a crime scene they're planning to tear down, user. That's destruction of evidence.

you win, or you lose
make your choice

I didn't suggest anything of the sort. Of course jews will try to subvert, that's what they do. How is actively subverting your own people going to fix that? Like I said, trying to help kikes win will not somehow defeat them. This isn't simply using their tactics (although obviously that is wrong), it is using their tactics FOR THEIR GOALS.

trump is a kike retard

^ Russian shill
:^)

but wait, actually what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxfnoZ9IY4

jidf shill lol

(1)

Russian spam.

all his kids are married to jews. do you deny this?

Do you suppose they got married after the election? Madness.

Congress limited it to 10 years after they left office, but Obama changed it at the beginning of his second term.

>cbsnews.com/news/obama-restores-lifetime-secret-service-for-former-presidents/

>politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/10/obama-signs-bill-gets-secret-service-protection-for-life/

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
In this channels discussion is links to the BANNED censored videos about the eyewitnesses and multi shooters… jewtube is heavy censoring and silencing this….

You have a good point there, thankfully we can talk like humans now. I get what you're saying…not only degeneracy, but it further divides the people. All people.

Tit for tat isn't the answer to this equation, shining the light on their degeneracy is. Doing that is like rolling a boulder up a hill, just like the mythology story. Boulder just keeps falling back down the hill. Or it's pushed back down like we're seeing now.

Why are these guys considered an elite anyway? I mean they fuck mestizo whores and then are too cheap to pay them the five dollars.

The Don confirms there were apparently more than one officer who didn't go in.

Secret service is the perfect thing to falseflag with.

Nobody will ever know anyway. Thats why they call it secret service. And thats a pretty much fucked up thing.

David has dyslexia. It was 2:39.

HE DID DO IT! Trump says take the guns. No Due Process