Comedian Jim Carrey urges people to delete their Facebook accounts and dump the stock

archive.is/M6i6d

I remember i tried to delete my myspace and they wouldn't let me so i made my page say fuck you myspace

What the fuck is he talking about? Facebook worked to "kill fake news" by targeted le Russian trolls.

Have you been to Myspace lately? They've turned it into the ugliest website for bands or some shit. It's a mess. I remember all the work you could go in to making your page, shit was kind of fun. All those app games you could play. There was one where you could buy and sell your friends, hilarious stuff until one autist made alt accounts to trade people between so nobody else could legit afford to play.

Is he working for us now?

Jim Carrey is right. Normalfags need to get off the internet so it can be a cool place again. Giving Zuckerbot a financial kick in his metal dick would be funny too.

He is a Liberalist

myspace was fun if you knew basic html. Also when someone forgot to log out of their account.

even though this is literally the last reason i can think of, i wholeheartedly support anything that gets normies off the web, especially social media

Jim has become a nutjob in these last few years, anyone that goes against Zuckerbook has my support whether I like it or not.

Sweet

*but anyone

Russia is code for Israel

The ourest of /ourguys/.

oh cool, /ourguy/…
…nope, just a broken clock

hasn't done anything this good since Ace Ventura

this tbh

As long as people are willing to do the right thing (drop the greatest mass surveillance tool in human history) I don't really care about the reason.

Cable Guy is a work of art tbh famalam.

Agree. Just let him convince normies to drop facebook.

Cable Guy didn't get a lot of recognition though. Also, those penguins really helped to murder his career.

I feel like he made this shit excuse up after he got redpilled about the JQ. Either way we should support Jimmy in all his anti-zionist endeavours.

Fuck yeah

This. Me and my buddies still do the star trex song he sings when we duel each other. Easily my favorite jim carrey movie.

yes goyim, sell all your FB stock. I'm totally not saying this just so I can buy them at bargain prices.

Are these faggots aware how dumb they look?

If they havent figured it out yet after all their shilling during the election telling them to vote hillary, they'll never realize.

Well good I guess. I am white so this will help me.

I mean, I agree with him but his reasons are fucking retarded.

4D chess