It's very cold where I live and I don't want to waste money on hearing when I can stay under bkankets

It's very cold where I live and I don't want to waste money on hearing when I can stay under bkankets.
Unfortunately this limits me to playing mostly handhelds in bed.

You guys have any suggestions for the 3DS that aren't those 15 games everybody keeps repeating over and over?
Mobile stuff is also appreciated

monster hunter and fucking monster hunter.

Wear a jacket/hoodie while playing vidya, have some hot beverage next to you, wear socks, cover yourself in a shroud or a cloak or a blanket or something, etc.

Also you ought to be more specific about those fifteen games.

Wear a snuggie. Also look into why having a sense of hearing costs money where you are, shit's probably illegal.

Wear clothes you dumb nigger.

What if OP wants to play something other than gook equivalent of cod?

Checked for clothes.

Sage for off topic, but why are Corvus family birds best bird?

Because they're smart and total bros? Also cute.

correct answer

do raincoats count

Accipitridae > Corvus

Pretty much this:

Corvus > Falconidae > Accipitridae
Faggot.

I tried with a hoodie and slav pants stuffed into heavy socks and I'm still cold
If I'm asking here it means that I tried everything and this is my only solution you dumb cunt

Everything first party and the game pushed by Nintendo like mh, bravely default etc

NO

Close.
Falconidae > Accipitridae > Corvus

Gain weight or move to the South like a real American.

Breathing cold air will make you sick, keep it above 16C at least. You could probably just heat the air under a blanket or something, I dunno.

More cute corvid

"let me get that for you jacko"

I wonder why I even come on Holla Forums to ask for games anymore
You niggers are clueless

You can always try senran kagura or the zero escape games then.

Because if someone kills your mother, Corvus will target him, his friends and anyone they made a passing aquaintance with and kill them all.
They also cause rats to appear everywhere for some reason.

On Android Theotown is p good. There's also the mobile port of Half Life running on Xash3D. OpenTTD runs fine on android. You can also always emulate games. It's cold here but I'm not stuck in bed (plus my neighbors running their heating warms up my room).

I think Ridge Racer3D is pretty good if you like racing games.

let me get that for you jacko

That's not a jackdaw, that's a magpie

get a psp

Buy a PC with an Nvidia graphics card.

There's nothing wrong with nVidia and they don't catch on fucking fi

True. A jackdaw is quite recognizable, too.

Just get an AMD GPU bruh

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars is surprisingly good tactical fun. Considering it's dirt cheap now, it's well worth picking up. Same goes for the Ridge Racer launch title, although it got repetitive real quick because racing games bore me before long.

Crimson Shroud was an interesting experiment too, playing like a visual novel but with actual dice rolling no the touch screen as a gimmick.

Pilotwings resort is comfy as fuck too. Just flying around the island and collecting balloons is chill, and since the game wasn't a commercial success it's probably the last we'll see of the franchise for another decade because Nintendo are cunts.

The first two Skylanders games are also surprisingly good platformers in the vein of the original Crash Bandicoot, but of course there's the jewish toys to life shit to deal with.

The Etrian games are also good (except 2 Untold) and the Mystery Dungeon one is also worth checking out. Unlocking the Wanderer class and then solo-ing it is also viable if you want something close to a proper Shiren game.

cpu*

Where are all the bird simulator games? I love birds

go for a ds flashcart i'd say just based on the huge library. i can't recommend anything that's too beefy on mobile except for emulatin gb, nes, gba stuff, and only really jrpgs are enjoyable on the touchscreen. any real mobile games are freemium garbage or square shit that charges out the ass.

Those are the one I use on my tablet, they are pretty good
Xcom:EW
FTL
Warhammer quest
Glory of generals
Infinity blade
N.O.V.A.
WTF?!

For a 3ds I never had one so can't help you OP
If you have a psp then
Monster hunter
MGSPW
The Godfather

…Take your blankets, and bring them with you to your console(s)/PC. Or put your PC/TV with the console(s) in your room so you can play in bed.

I don't know what crazy fucker would tolerate a freezing house, though. Even if you have blankets, your face still gets cold, and it's physically painful to breathe in cold air. Whenever I go back to college I share a room with my sister and she keeps the window against her bed open during winter half the time, and it's hell.

Have you tried getting an nVidia graphics card?

Birds are shit. All versions.

Fuck you and your oversized cockroach, mate.

he was simply a kid

These guys are right monsters. I hope they get cancer.

Stop attacking the farms then you birdnigger. Farmers hire hunters to deal with huge swarms of up to 250 birds moving through their fields and eating everything they can.
Crows are not nice birds.

Blankets are not stiff you know? You can get the thickest fucking blanket and go wherever you want in your home. I for example cover myself completely with two blankets when i sit at my pc, one for the lower body so my feet aren't cold, and one for the upper body + over my arms/keyboard/mouse. Never need to pay for heating except when i have guests.

What a joke. Real Slavs also wear an ushanka, a fufaika and valenki for full comfort.

layers>thickness

Heh, I never imagined crows as such pests, because around they are rare and generally live deep in the woods.

CROW STRONK
GLORIA CORVI

This is what you retards get for enshrining comfort. You are soft and you are weak. Every time I see the word "comfy" on here, I sneer in disgust.

Real gamers use rusty nails for controls and sit on multiple dragon dildos for maximum manliness, right fellow gamer who plays computer games?