Niggers Furious As South Carolina wants to outlaw saggy pants

pull up your Pants faggot
A new law in South Carolina would make it unlawful for people to expose skin or underwear by wearing their pants below their hips. The move is an attempt to curb the apparent popularity of saggy pants across the state.
South Carolina House Bill 4957 would make it illegal for a person to appear in public wearing trousers which are "three inches below the crest of his ileum exposing his skin or undergarments". It is presumed the lawmakers meant the ‘ilium’, (the hip bone) rather than the ‘ileum’ which is part of the small intestine.
Read more
Saggy pants are still a trend. Sagging Pants: Trend or Trouble?
"It's unbecoming, it's unprofessional", Democrat Representative Joe Jefferson from Berkeley County, one of the bill's sponsors, told WLTX.
Violations would not lead to a criminal record however, he assured his audience.
"I understand that some people are assuming that if one is caught, then they won't be allowed to go to college, grants, loans, all these other opportunities will be taken away. That's not the case at all. This is just to prevent these fellas and giving them at least an obligation to realize that they're walking around and they're convincing others to follow them.” Jefferson said.
Saggy pants could lead to offenders getting caught short in more ways than one. A first-time violation would incur a fine of $25. Thereafter, it would be $50 or three hours of community service for a second offense, and $75 or six hours of community service for a third offense or more.
Civil rights groups fear that the bill unfairly targets ethnic minorities, and African-American men in particular.
rt.com/usa/419606-south-carolina-saggy-pants/

Other urls found in this thread:

scstatehouse.gov/query.php?search=DOC&searchtext=sagging&category=LEGISLATION&session=122&conid=9104736&result_pos=0&keyval=1224957&numrows=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm ok with this.

Funny, but what does this do to satire, or misunderstandings? No more government micromanagement, please. Just make it legal to kill niggers.

cuckchan refugee
this type of thread is not acceptable
fuck off

>scstatehouse.gov/query.php?search=DOC&searchtext=sagging&category=LEGISLATION&session=122&conid=9104736&result_pos=0&keyval=1224957&numrows=10

02/15/18 House Introduced and read first time (House Journal-page 64)

02/15/18 House Referred to Committee on Judiciary
(House Journal-page 64)

02/21/18 House Member(s) request name removed as sponsor:
Henderson-Myers, Williams, Gilliard, Brown,
Anderson, Long

02/22/18 House Member(s) request name removed as sponsor: Ott, Bales

Looks like it's dead on arrival. Nobody wants their name attached to it.

Full names and affiliations:
Joseph H. Jefferson Jr. D
Rosalyn Henderson-Myers D
Robert Q. Williams D
Wendell Gilliard D
Robert Brown D
Carl Anderson D
Steven Wayne Long R
Russell L. Ott D
Jimmy Bales D

Pic is the bills founder. Soon to be unemployed. That's all the digging I'm giving you OP but if l had to guess, l would say they're all nogs looking to get out of work.

One final note. Any South Carolina anons should strongly consider replacing these faggots. The only campaign slogan you'll need is "l won't take your pants away". You won't get a better chance then now to get into politics.

A nice move to trigger libshits and niggers, but probably unconstitutional.

I never understood saggy pants. I think they are actually gayer than skinny jeans. These guys might as well wear assless chaps.

It's prison culture. You aren't allowed a belt in prison, this led to the saggy pants culture. Bizarrely in prison the amount you let your pants sag to expose your posterior signifies how open to a homosexual relationship you are.

More useless legislation. Saggy pants are shit but do we really need more fucking laws? Legislators gotta pretend to work for those sweet pay raises they give themselves every year I guess. And it's a Dem proposing this. I swear we live in bizarro world.

This is some stupid shit.

COCK CLEAVAGE FOR ALL

Thongs arent even the real issue, its the fucking way to tight yoga pants they've pushed on them as "comfortable." That shit aint comfortable, its beyond skin tight, theres almost no flexibility to it, you hvae to worry about ripping them if you move in certain ways, and all for what? So you can basically appear semi-nude (in your underwear, since at the point young girls are wearing them now, they're so stretched and sheer to begin with, that they're see through) and have boys oggle you constantly

Theres really not much you can do about it though, aside from condemn your female relatives for buying or wearing them. I mean, I can see wearing "leggings" that arent see through underneath a skirt or dress, but wearing them on their own and so tight they can be seen through should be something you chastise your female relatives for doing, because they know its not about comfort, tell them you know that shit isnt comfortable, just like skin tight jeans arent comfortable, its just a "fad" so that boys can see their asses hanging out or their thighs and thongs through their pants

The unironically are comfortable

Are you speaking from experience or?

This legislature obviously won't pass. It's just a diversion from the SCANA nuclear plant failure.

As long as niggers, spics, sandniggers, and streetshitters occupy White lands, yes. They are the cause of these laws. Whites don't do this shit of their own accord. They have to be tricked into it because in general, White man cant into based unless his back is up against the wall. The blessings of imagination have a dual edge.

Women only respond to attention, so give it to them in spades.
BRING BACK PUBLIC SHAMING

But user, don't you know that niggers are the real problem? jews can be (((BASED))) af, I mean, just look at (((Milo))).

Fun fact: Sagging pants originated in the prison systems and is a signal to other prisoners that you are interested in receiving anal sex.
In other words, sagging pants are for faggots.

Land of the free.

This is your brain on statism

THE QUICKENING

necrobumps are akin to sliding

At first I was like Pic 1 related "Great another Ancap Faggot"

But then I was all pic 2 related

Look my guy. OP is a faggot and he probably does need to lurk for 2 years before ever posting anything again this includes comments you dumb nigger OP But I got a quick kek and would be interested to see this continue.

OP - No jewtube, and make your comments more:

and less:

See if you can find the difference. And for all of you fucking queer faggots in the second group Gas yourselves.

LURK 2 YEARS THIS IS NOT A MEME

I if this cuckchan invasion continues mods are going to have to fashout and clean house - which sucks for everyone.

so an explicitly nigger-targeting law.