Pink Floyd supports Israel boycott, declared anti-Semitic

ADL sadly concludes that Roger Waters is an anti-Semite
After musician’s comparison of Israeli policies with those of the Nazis, Abe Foxman, who had previously defended British rocker from critics, calls him ‘narrow-minded bigot'
taken from the Times of Israel

>Waters, an outspoken critic of Israel who urges fellow artists not to play concerts in Israel, came under fire in July for using a pig-shaped balloon with Jewish symbols, including a Star of David, at his concerts.
>Rabbi Abraham Cooper of the Simon Wiesenthal Center denounced the balloon as a “grotesque display of Jew-hatred” and called Waters an “open hater of Jews.”
>An op-ed in the Vatican newspaper at the time blasted “unrestrained anti-Semitism” at the music festival in Belgium where Waters displayed the inflatable balloon. “… Did they also have the right to draw the Star of David on the back of a pig and not be reported?” the article asked. “We continue to talk about the respect for every religion and every human being, yet we keep falling into these shameful situations.”

Just heard some kike demand some Pink Floyd song be turned off because they are huge anti-Semites, and others in proximity agreed that Roger Waters is a huge anti-Semite. Sharing because just found out "BDS" is the normie term for "boycott Israel." Also, daily reminder that any critique of the State of Israel, or anti-zionism, will be met with accusations of anti-Semitism and a boycott by Jews. Also daily reminder that kikes worldwide receive marching orders from the ADL. Boycotting Israel is a normie meme, and is underrepresented here. Lefties hate the State of Israel and more likely to turn against the kikes than conservatives. Hitler gained power by uniting left and right against the kikes. Make Hitler Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rdMih
billboard.com/articles/news/5812317/rogers-waters-defends-use-of-religious-symbolism
archive.fo/bjpB6
youtu.be/_XdLNqWYgGI
youtu.be/x4j-nJERzl0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
genius.com/Pink-floyd-jugband-blues-lyrics
archive.fo/gYON1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roger Waters denounces Israel on the basis of "it's a bunch of white people mistreating muh poor brown people," but whatever, I'll take criticism of Jews any day of the week even if it's based on a misfiring of Jewish anti-White propaganda.

/ourband/

archive.is/rdMih
This shit is from 2013.

archive.fo/rdMih
OP is a fag for not sharing link

My fellow whites, we really should be more understanding of antisemitism. It is a very, very serious problem right now. Do you want to have another holohoax like before, where afterwards our white brothers and sisters are slowly being exterminated by the all powerful ZOG? I mean, really, how bad is it? You get to have sex with any race you want, play vidya all day, and just go with the flow. That's not so bad, right?

Fucking yids.

Reminds of a couple years ago

You can't make that shit up.
billboard.com/articles/news/5812317/rogers-waters-defends-use-of-religious-symbolism
archive.fo/bjpB6

This reminds me, you know how the "genre" of "popular music" first came about because of kikes entering the music industry in the 20s and/or earlier and arguing that music has to be simple to be popular? Didn't the music industry come to hate Pink Floyd with a passion for getting popular despite not wanting to their music to be as simple as (((they))) wanted it to be?

Always knew he was redpilled. You dont write songs that fucking esoteric without being redpilled.

At least now he'll be in tune with his fans again.

When was the last time Pink Floyd had a hit?
How many members were in the band?
Of those members, how many survive today?
Count them.
Is Pink Floyd a newsworthy topic?
Explain.
What does this have to do with the sexual preference of OP?
Extrapolate.
t. q

thread theme

I’ve looked over Jordan and I have seen
Things are not what they seem.

Wish I could save this image, not just screenshot it.

Pink Floyds still live?

His father, the son of a coal miner and Labour Party activist, was a schoolteacher, a devout Christian, and a Communist Party member.

so redpilled.
roger waters new song
THE LAST REFUGEE
youtu.be/_XdLNqWYgGI
roger waters anti Trump concert segment
youtu.be/x4j-nJERzl0

He hated his parents

Would you like to see Brittania rule again?
All you have to do is follow the worms

GET 'EM UP AGAINST THE WALL

InB4 Pink Floyd performs The Wall at Trump's second inaugural.

Apparently they've already been for a long time. I've never been a fan.

I know so many kikes on suicide watch over this kek. Same with when Radio Head boycotted pissrael.

Water's solo albums are unlistenable garbage. Dave Gilmour and Richard Wright were the real talents of Pink Floyd not that their politics are much different but they knew to keep it to themselves Boomers still love Waters so I say let them eat their own. Once again the Golem turns on its master.

Water's doesn't just spend half of his show bashing Trump and "Nazis", he even fires confetti cannons filled with #RESIST into the crowd.

He constantly talks about how his father fight muh Nazis while at the same time whining about how he was never around. A man in his 70s shouldn't spend time every concert for the last 50 years moaning about his father. The man still has major daddy issues.

I'm 25, I have had every Pink Floyd CD (and later FLAC) ever released. As much as I would hope for Roger Waters to become redpilled, he was for a long time about as bluepilled as it gets. This will be a test over weather he is able to become redpilled, he has spent his entire life trying to show the world the depths of his mind. He is a self proclaimed pacifist, always anti nazi, and as soon as he begins calling Isreal out for their bullshit, (((they))) turn on him and call him a narrowminded bigot. I'm sure he will see right through this. The question is, is he too much of a boomer to swollow the red pill?

are we implying jews dont jew their own people and that MSM within israel for israelis is any less "occupy-and-distract" than MSM in america?

the digits demand it

flac is a meme i have flac i converted from 64kb mp3 and it sounds the same except conversion made the files fuck huge fuck flac.

Doesn't surprise me, they've always been fairly abstract, even for me. Wasn't ever a fan, but it doesn't mean they weren't talented, and now I see why they have some interesting songs. Dope as hell that he's so redpilled.

You just need to spend more shekels on audiophile(tm) grade equipment, goy. Here…let me show you these 20000 euro vacuum tube amps hehehe

Boomers outta love this.
Are there any pics of this jewish balloon pig?

FLAC is a hipster meme. 320kb mp3s are indistinguishable to the human ear from the original uncompressed 44.1 kHz WAV file. However, if you have good ears, you can tell the difference between 128kb and 320kbs mp3s. 128kb files are able to get the size so small because they cut out the high end sounds starting around 16k (16,000 hertz) which is still well within the range of average human hearing. 320kb mp3s and FLAC files reduced the file size by cutting out the frequencies that are beyond the range of human hearing, hence why they sound exactly the same as the uncompressed WAV files.

"Audiophile" hipsters think FLAC is better because they compare it to the 128kb files. They are technically correct, although it is difficult to tell the difference even with highly trained ears and perfect pitch. You are correct to use high quality mp3s over FLAC. But be wary that 320kb is pretty much as high as you can go before you get diminishing returns on sonic quality vs file size.

obviously you forgot to select "enhance and reduce."

His music is shit and he's a hardcore leftist, but his open opposition to Israel is a good sign that the overtron window is being shifted hard against the kikes when even their best goyim are turning against them.

I hope you're just fucking with the idiot who thought converting an mp3 to FLAC would make it sound better, because if you're serious then you're almost as ignorant as he is. almost as ignorant but not nearly as stupid

Roger Waters is a leftist shithead, so it's funny seeing these rabid Jews and white leftists clash like this.

It's not being shifted against Jews, nor is there a real rise in anti-semitism, because, since you need a reminder, leftists view Jews as white people that aren't Christian. They view Israel as a colonial state, not as a Jewish state.

The myth that Roger Waters IS Pink Floyd is deeply ingrained into people's minds. It's a shame. He's nothing more than a loud, annoying slightly more left-than-normal neoliberal.

the faggot, Roy Harper, keeps taking his song down called "Black Cloud of Religion of Cuck™"

Being this retarded. There is no such thing as "lossless compression" despite the hipster meme. FLAC reduces file size by not encoding the unused frequencies (i.e. frequencies above and below the range of human hearing). They only claim, correctly, the quality of FLAC is indistinguishable from the uncompressed WAV files. However, if you actually read my post, FLAC is unnecessary since you can get the same sonic quality with higher rate mp3s and still have a much smaller file size with the added bonus of not being a hipster FLAC faggot. Enjoy your 35Mb music files.

Also, people with perfect pitch have a much more in depth processing of sound all together. During experiments they are consistently able to tell the difference between 128kb mp3 and higher quality encoded files above the level of chance (but it's only a slight advantage). Even if perfect pitch has nothing to do with it, my point was that even humans with the best cognitive audio processing ability can barely tell the difference between file types.

It doesn't matter. This relatively influential golem went directly against kike interests on a relatively important matter and that is already enough to cause (((them))) damage, as they are forced to retaliate and show the people concerned their true colors.

I don't know why anyone believes this. Dave Gilmour is Pink Floyd. Listen to 80s Floyd after Waters left the band, it still sounds like Floyd. Listen to Dave's solo albums, it still sounds like Floyd. Listen to Waters' solo albums…boring dreary trash. "Time" and "Comfortably Numb" have two of the most iconic guitar solos of all time, while Waters bass playing skills were competent, but less than stellar.

The first guy was an obvious troll (64 kb mp3 gave it away), and the second is a slightly above average intelligence guy who hangs around morons that take everything he says as authoritative, despite him only having marginally more knowledge than the morons. You can tell he was trying to sound smart by stuff like: "16k (16,000 hertz)." That would've impressed his moron friends, but he doesn't know literally everyone who isn't a moron knows that k = 1,000 and that it is referring to hertz. For this reason, I will have to explain to him what the actual difference is (he probably won't understand though, but I hate disinformation).

FLAC is lossless; it's in the fucking name. It is just a more efficient way of encoding the data, which does thing like remove duplicate data, which is only possible after the original recording is done. FLAC audio is identical to the original. Mp3 is a lossy format, which means meaningful data is removed. This can be heard on good audio systems, but most people now use complete shit that render a 128kb mp3 about the same as a FLAC. The audiophile community are a bunch of fags showing off how expensive their setup is, but they don't know shit about audio. It is sound technicians, and people who read their shit, that actually know what they're talking about. To hear the difference, you need high-end audio jacks, an amplifier, high impedance cables, etc. Almost everyone uses a sound system that can be considered lossy, instead of one that can be considered near lossless. Your shitty audio jack on your phone and your low impedance cables are going to distort your audio more than the lowering from FLAC to mp3 will.

Of course, we can argue how the subconscious is affected by the difference. Mp3s produce very unnatural audio, and it is likely audible to other animals.

Leftists have always opposed the State of Israel, you nigger-tier burger. They have been having huge protests about it for decades, even in the State of Israel.

wrong. Go ahead and try to prove it. Post a credible source that supports your claim. protip: you can't

possible, but until you post evidence of such experiment it never happened.

I don't dispute this. This could possibly be a psyop to turn the right to be pro-Israel using the logic "see those leftists do x, that means you must do the opposite"

(((Echoes)))

Leftists have been anti-Israel since after the Six-Day War (prior to then, they thought Israel might align with the Soviet Union).

Being communists, they have everything backwards though. They believe Israel is an outpost of Western imperialism and that the US controls Israel rather than the other way round. They always compare Israel with Apartheid South Africa. That's the reason they oppose Israel, not because it's a base of operations for an international crime syndicate, but because they oppress a different type of brown skinned sand people.

Leftists are anti-israel the same way they're 'solve hunger in africa', i.e. for 5 secs a year at best.

Actually calling them anti-israeli in a meaningful sense is completely misleading.

Take that music file format wars bullshit to >>>/mu/ please.

Undoubtedly his guitar work and writing make the framework of their "sound", I could never get into his solo work. Too used to their symphonic longer songs to enjoy his shorter "pop" work.

Essentially this.
Waters is an old school commie who hasn't adapted to CURRENTYEAR.

Most of the democratic left in the US support israel as much as the right. Those who oppose are are a minority.
In fact it confuse the shit out of American liberals when you bring it up

I've seen plenty of pro-Israel Antifa. It's an easy way for them to be anti-Religion of Cuck™ without appearing racist.

Waters is an anarchist. He'll hate any authoritarians. Of course he'll despise Israel.
Also a daily reminder that he destroyed Pink Floyd with his daddy issues. Not that Gilmour on his own can carry any weight when it comes to continuing the band.
Combine them and you get quality.

And neither of them would have done shit without Syd taking them on a magical psychoactive substance journey in the unspoiled pagan England, and leaving truly esoteric lyrics for their minds to build off. Bike being a prime example. They went into the other room, and thought of some.

This is the core issue.

The Left has very much changed their behavior and core issues after the 1990. Proletarians, oppression of brown people in their own countries, etc, are no longer issues of the left.
Their position to the Palestinian has changed as dramatically as their position to poor whites, brown people in Burma or Iraq are no longer object of their pity and care, the are full blown Neo-Cons now. Old school Lefties who didn’t get the messages, forget to shut-up are pushed to the sides like the Nazis.

They demonstrate with Israel, US and UK flags and shout “Germany must perish”, throw bottles at women who demonstrate against Merkel.

Antifa is now a open pro establishment, pro government shock troop, which can murder under police protection - fact.

They did smash the head, killed of a visitor of a PEGIDA rally with an iron bar. Police reaction, “we can’t be everywhere”, arrests none, press reporting nothing.

anti-american and anti-israel is a sure fire sign of anti-trump leftists and muslims. reported.

And if you're a diaspora you get labelled "self-hater"; it's why (((they))) are going to lose

If you can't tell the difference between flac and mp3 you need to get your ears checked, or get better headphones.

I refuse to believe that you could possibly be this fucking retarded.

Most of the left hates Israel. This is not new. It's always been the right wing evangelical "muh chosen people" shills that were pro-Israel.
Both the left and right dislike Israel for a variety of reasons. It's the one thing I find common ground with most people on.

Profound

Damn, even after he came out as anti-Trump. There's no pleasing these fuckers.

Idiots. Pink Floyd chastised Trump when he played their songs during a rally. He is not "our goy"

Everyone that lived during the 60's were MK Ultra'ed. That's why you see older people as democrats. Bunch of brainwashed idiots.

Syd was a retard that got his mind wrecked by LSD.
Average guitarist and a typical hippie "far out duuude" lyricist.

You must be new here. Being pro-Israel is a Christian phenomenon, and therefore conservative by extension. "Israel is our greatest ally" is a Fox News-exclusive meme. Most US churches teach Christian zionism.
If anything, Lefties are anti-Israel because conservatives are so staunchly pro-Israel. In fact, most US soldiers enlist knowing their job is to protect Israel, and their parents couldn't be prouder. After all, Jesus won't come back to save us until the kikes rebuild Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. There's no need to worry about government abuse because Jesus will save us soon. Jesus, you take the wheel while I get fat and watch sports like a degenerate.

Refusing to believe people could be this fucking stupid greatly hurt me for a decade of my life. I perceived everything as complex plots where people were outsmarting me because I couldn't figure out the endgame of their plan. After years, I finally came to term with the fact that they're just that fucking stupid. It's much easier to navigate the world now. The downside is that you start thinking closer to a kike. The downfall of white people is that they are too embarrassed to ever admit not knowing something, so they invent convincing bullshit that convinces others that they are very smart. Nowadays, rather than just getting a deep education, people just keep faking their knowledge as far as they can get away with it, and then never get an actual education. People like this faganon just try to deduce things like the difference bergen FLAC, WAV, and mp3 rather than actually learn. Part of the reason is because so many bullshitters like himself poisoned the well, and with training in Socrates and Aristotle, it is very difficult to sort through the bullshit. White people need to denounce our bullshitters. No tolerance for charlatans.

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

White people…

Cultural differences in self-perception
Studies of the Dunning–Kruger effect usually have been of North Americans,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Lossless compression is an oxymoron, faggot. Only .wav files are God-tier. Remember to kill yourself.

Fuck dad/boomer rock and Pink Floyd. Kikes still run Pedowood.

Fuck off you attentionwhoring piece of shit.

Trump is the most pro-Israel president in US history.

Hah. Fucker. Unfortunately that shithead has so much damn money not even a thousand victims of his sexual assaults would be able to a knock a dent in his finances or his lavish lifestyle

I still remember kvetching when they displayed star of david along other religious and idelogy symbols, like swastika, hammer and sickle etc. Waters father was killed because of kikes when he was 5 month old.

This user is right. You can't get much more blue-pilled than Waters except for his disdain for the State of Israel and his reasoning for that disdain is completely blue-pilled as well. I used to really like Pink Floyd's music when I was younger, but I have a hard time separating the politics from the performers anymore.

Poor Syd saw the writing on the wall (pun intended) and high tailed it out of that kike outfit, sickened by the kike music industry and the destruction of art in the name of profit.
>genius.com/Pink-floyd-jugband-blues-lyrics
The band withheld his royalties and he spent most of the years as a boarder in his mum's house before finally receiving a cheque for about a million in the early 00s, which was given to him so that Waters could endlessly claim he "looked after Syd".
This /ourband/ bullshit was attempted with Morrissey, but he was exposed as a kike-loving shill. Good luck with your rinse and repeat bullshit kikes. Not going to fly.

You do not understand compression.
Does a zipped book lose words each time you inflate it? No, it doesn't, because zip uses losses compression, much like png uses losses compression.
The cost of compression is cpu cycles to decompress it, the harder you compress, the harder it is to have realtime playback.

DID THEY GET YOU TO TRADE YOUR HEROES FOR GHOSTS?

HOT ASHES FOR TREES?

HOT AIR FOR A COOL BREEZE?

COLD COMFORT FOR CHANGE?

DID YOU EXCHANGE A WALK ON PART IN THE WAR FOR A LEADING ROLE IN THE CAGE?

Has become little more than a defensive word like "racist". Regardless of what it truly describes amongst academics, its principle use today is amongst left-wingers and "skeptics" fundamentalist mainstreamers an anxiety-reliever. What's that, you have evidence that blacks have lower average IQ than Whites? meh, Dunning-Kruger effect, you just think you're superior to them/you don't understand what you're reading/I don't need to consider that possibility which conflicts with my worldview.
Low ability believing it is high ability is just half of the effect, by the way. High ability people suffer from DK effect just the same. How it manifests in the able is in an inability to understand that tasks they find simple due to practise, can be very difficult or even impossible for the less skilled. You see this all the time in video games, on the road (men becoming angry at women drivers), between adults and children (the impatient father getting angry when his son loses his balance while learning to cycle, or fumbles the ball during catch).
One final caveat, as all sufficiently superior technology resembles magic (A.C Clarke), so does any sufficiently superior knowledge resemble ignorance. In other words, to make the diagnosis of "dunning kruger" you need to have a certain knowledge of the facts, as well as a certain knowledge that the person you're accusing is not in possession of information you are not privy to.
This is where leftists fall down so often, they assume that the right-wing beliefs regarding race and intelligence are the product of envy or anger, rather than the result of a careful sifting of the statistical data.

The DK effect on smart people is that they think themselves stupid because they understand how limited their abilities and knowledge are. White people need to stop bullshitting so much. If you don't know something, keep your fucking mouth shut.

Will you be digitising your old VHS to 4K HD next?

meant for

are there any queers in the theater tonight?

No, it isn't, you're wrong, take your own advice.
So-called "smart" people (actually isn't tied to intelligence but ability) exhibiting DK effect aren't making some kind of enlightened judgement about "how little they know", they're assuming that others know as much as them.
Which is a form of ignorance (unawareness).

Being aware of your own limitations is the exact opposite of "DK effect".
There's already a term for what you described, it's called modesty.

archive.fo/gYON1
This is the original paper by Dunning and Kruger.

Kys

Are you new here? Yes, the DK effect is merely that uneducated people are less modest, but educating them makes them more modest. Welcome to the deep insights of (((psychology))).

DK effect is junk science but pretending it isn't:
Yeah, try reading it and understanding it BEFORE posting.
It's obvious you have neither read nor understood the original paper, preferring to skim it for sentences which appear to support your misconceptions about what the experiments show.
The "effect" has nothing whatsoever to do with "education" nor "intelligence".
High ability people underestimate their ability with reference to the group, not because they're being "modest" but because they have a FAILURE TO COMPREHEND that not everyone is as able as they are.
But back to my original point which you have consistently avoided.
DUNNING-KRUGER EFFECT IS JUST THE NEW 'BIGOT' FOR LEFTARDS
Thanks for proving it.

By the way, for anyone who actually takes the leftist slur of "muh Dunning-Kruger" seriously and doesn't realize it's just the new "u bigot" or "u racist", read the original research in full.
IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS
They asked a selection of JEWISH comedians to rate a list of mother fucking JOKES for their funniness.
Then they showed the list of jokes to a selection of students and had them rate the jokes.
Then they compared the students' ratings with those of the KIKE comedians, to determine the student's ability to recognize humour.
Those who disagreed with the opinion of the kike comedians and marked jokes either too funny or not funny enough, were classed as having a poor sense of humour and marked down.
Then they're asked to rate their own sense of humour.
It's junk science and even the leftards using it as the latest "u're mentally ill" bolshevik attack word don't understand what they're reading.
The research itself states in black and white that test subjects opinions of their own ability are not inflated, all that is "shown" to be "inflated" is their sense of where they stand compared to others in the test group.