Alright Holla Forums, I've got some cash to show down the drain on some vidya, this is my cart right now...

Alright Holla Forums, I've got some cash to show down the drain on some vidya, this is my cart right now. What should I get rid?

>inb4 >steam

Everything and pirate instead, faggot.

Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition

I don't want to pirate everything, although I may just pirate SS since it's so old.

Ebin.

Is dragon's dogma on sale? I want to get it so I can use the online and encourage jap games getting ports.

Yeah, it's 60 percent off, sitting at 12 bucks US.

Where's the freeware?

It is indeed, friend. Only game I'm pretty stoked about being on sale.

Lords of the Fallen is mediocre. You can expect to either finish it once and never look back to it again or refund it by the second boss depending on your likes and dislikes.
I really hope they step up with the Surge
Also is SW2 actually good or?

I was pretty disappointed by dragon's dogma, I can't understand how a game can get some things so flawless but others are just awful.

Gameplay is fun, unless you try to go mage/sorceror route, then some enemies are almost inmune to your attacks golems.
Then pawns being idiots, so even the tiniest enemy can hit you and you lose all of your cast time.

Storywise, started so good, and after the mid part, the game is a shitshow.

The ending feels hollow, the final boss too…

Was there any problem during development? Because the game feels really rushed

Shadow Warrior - Meh
Weebshit - Weebshit
System Shock - I heard they fucked up the remaster
LotF - Meh
Beholder - Indieshit
Doos Sex - Whatever, go for it

I want cancer to leave

Steam

It got pushed out the door because Capcom exects hate innovation.

How can we remove them?

Pirate everything, pay directly to dev if good

check my steam games OP, you should only pay for these

somebody gift me rabi-ribi please, I'm poor

SW2 is extremely different from the first game but still very enjoyable.
I got about the same amount of hours as the first game in (~16 hours) and I still haven't finished it. I kinda lost interest, but I didn't really care for the story near as much as the first one, so I didn't really care about finishing it.

sent you the code

I don't believe it

There's no real reason to buy the SS Enhanced edition considering the money is going to the SS 'Reboot'
Same can be said for DXHRDC, not to mention that the DC is somehow buggier than the original version. SW2 is not worth your time for the reasons outlined beneath, get Grim Dawn instead
There's no reason to buy Lords of the Fallen considering Denuvo for it has already been cracked and Dark Souls on PC exists too anyways

SW2 is only enjoyable if you play it on Normal mode where you can steamroll everything and only move to higher difficulties once you obtained stronger weapons and proceed tp steamroll everything
SW2 is just dull, you're either killing everything with ease or doing the same thing over and over against bulletsponges. While the same could be said about all ARPGs, in ARPGs the fun came from exploration, character building, and itemization. The environments in SW2 are reused so many times with different coats of paint it's not even funny, there's barely any unique builds or synergies you can create because of how barebones the system is, and the loot consists largely of fundamentally boring statistical upgrades you'll constantly have to compare and sell with your weapons, made only worse by the fact of the shitty UI.
The devs then proceeded to ruin it further with no-fun-allowed balance patches like nerfing end-game weapons, nerfing auto-reload and mana regen into the ground (one of the more interesting skills), and preventing you from gaining more skill points on NG+. For that reason alone it's better to just pirate the original version instead

thanks user, you're so kind

except you're not, why must you do this to me, onii-san?