What the hell is with bourgeois capitalist pigs anyway?

What the hell is with bourgeois capitalist pigs anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tankie
marxists.org/history/etol/newspape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this boring neocon shit

None of this stuff is contradictory. Also, leftypol are not liberals.

wew. op said that all of them are wew

Dear OP McFaggotson,

Thank you for submitting "Liberal Double Think - Explained". Your paper infographic has been rejected by the editorial board for reasons detailed below.

1. Your discussion is incomplete. Although you allude to doublethink's relationship to hypocrisy and neutrality, you fail to elaborate on them, especially the not-so-obvious relationship between doublethink and neutrality. Furthermore, you not only fail to explain how doublethink would be something liberals would be more susceptible to than right-wingers.
2. Your data is awful. Many claims opposed as contradictory are either not contradictory at all (claim/counterclaim 1, 2, 4, 6, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23), opposed without any notion of nuance (c/cc 5, 7, 11, 13, 16), or not claimed by the same people (c/cc 3, 5, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20).
3. You completely fail to analyze the data whatsoever, and skip immediately to the conclusion, as if the data speaks for itself. Data does not speak for itself. There are no facts, only interpretations.
4. You draw conclusions that do not exist in your data. Although the data may be construed to imply that liberals are self-contradictory, it in no way implies that liberals are infantile, illiterate, or "a threat to civilization as we know it." Furthermore, the injunction to "grow up and vote right wing" has nothing to do with the rest of the conclusion.
6. The infographic looks as though it were a screenshot from a bootleg copy of INFOG.EXE running on DOS 3.2. Furthermore, despite being a .PNG file, it has suffered extensive jpeg artifacting. This flies in the face of our style guidelines. Even if this were to have excellent scholarship, it would be rejected on those grounds.

We apologize that the content of this message cannot be more positive. If you fix the errors and faults enumerated above and resubmit your infographic, it will be much more likely to be accepted. Thank you for your time, and do not hesitate to send Holla Forums more submissions.

Regards,
The Holla Forums editorial board

I figured that, since he was pretentious enough to say "In conclusion:" that he ought to get a properly pretentious refutation.

This is high quality hyper ironic b8 or the worst kind of low info autism from Holla Forums

Leftists and especially anarchists don't give a fuck about most of those things at all.

I have more in common with teabagging christfags who like guns and hate globalism than I do scum bag femnazi technocrats

I like how they basically admit that almost everything on the left is correct in more than one sense so they have to make up straw men to "disprove" them because they can't argue each point by merit

Good job proving any of them aren't contradictory moron.
Not to mention the fact that there are liberals who actually think some of these things. By not acknowledging that you are either being disingenuous or you are being intellectually dishonest to believe that people don't have their own mind.

I am now informed.

Everyone else on leftypol seems to be trying hard to correct the record tho

In my opinion you are OP and gigantic faggor who is wrong about literally everything.
I said "opinion" so I don't have to prove it and am automatically correct.

I hate football

OP, this image is so correct it makes my head spin.

It was truly penned by a modern day Orson Wells

A bourgeois capitalist is a capitalist of the bourgeois variety. They are pigs.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tankie

Tankie.

rly maeks me think

Which is what exactly?

You both hold shit tier ideologies which are akin to fascism and sucking Marx's pen0r xDD

Anyway, tankie doesn't necessarily refer to a "Marxist-Leninist" (ebin as that meme is), it refers to someone who obsessively and unironically jerks off to Soviet history and aesthetics. Which isn't Trotskyism.

o i am laffin, what exactly do we believe that is akin to fascism?

>>>Holla Forums

You guys like the NEP the non economic principle I can't remember or was it the NAP.

Yeah but the point is you are just as bad as MLs

I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say. Please gain some clarity in your posts, or maybe your life.

Stop bullying meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wrong. It's come to mean basically anyone who supports the Bolsheviks, Lenin, and the Russian Revolution. Trotsky is definitely considered a "tankie" by anarchists, leftcoms, and other illiterate retards on Holla Forums because he crushed the Kronstadt rebellion and supported the formation of a Vanguard party. You might even say he was a super-"""tankie"""" because he wanted to export the revolution into Europe using the red army and he often criticized Stalin for not being aggressive enough militarily and politically.

You see? No serious criticism of Trotskyism exists. Why otherwise would its detractors always descend into shitty facebook-tier arguments?

Argh, that's fucking bullshit though. Just shows you how far anarkids will go to meme about something they can't hope to understand. A tankie is someone autistically obsessed with shitty Soviet art and flags, not someone who can actually critically analyze.

Also every Trot paper is named something like October Worker's Rebellion 1917 so please spare me this bullshit.

I can't beat trotskyism, it is too strong….you are yes. I like the Trotsky!

Hm, really? I have a list of all Trotskyist publications right here, actually, and only one of them - an obscure paper from… basically a couple people named the "International Bolshevik Tendency" - references the Russian Revolution in any form in its title. All of the others are reasonable, up-to-date zingers that roll right off the tongue.

Seriously, this info is publicly available:

marxists.org/history/etol/newspape/

Don't be jealous of our newspaper game, comrade.

dude, newspapers in 2016

Yeah, I don't think this is the right way to go, bucko.

I'm not anarkid I am but a humble satanist

So just a kid, then. All right.

I am lie, destroyer of absolutes

Rebel is drunk and acting like a faggot.

Isn't he too young to buy grog?

Is Satan Nazi still around? He still hasn't taught me how to use magic missile :(

Not in Freetown, UK, where you can get drunk and knifed in a kebab shop for the low price of two days wages.

Groupthink + Moral decline.
It's so bad in the current state of liberalism that it makes Nazi and communism look less groupthink.

How crazy is that?