All comcast users (basically half of America) has been range banned from posting on halfchan Holla Forums...

All comcast users (basically half of America) has been range banned from posting on halfchan Holla Forums, as well as parts of England.

Anyone surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/4chan/index.html
archive.is/8FryF
broadbandnow.com/custom-maps
thegoldwater.com/news/19433-Apparent-Comcast-Rangeban-Of-4chan-pol-Users-Ignites-Rumors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised you're retarded enough to implicitly admit being from cuckchan. Now fuck off.

Oh well! Divide and conquer!

I post across a number f imageboards and noticed the rangeban earlier today. Wonder if this is temporary or not. Threads on 4/pol/ regarding this subject quickly get pruned. Something odd is going on. No other chan appears to have a rangeban in effect.

Why do cuckchanners feel the need to come here to bitch about bans from their site?

which means they are all coming here.

reported

That’s like getting banned to post here, because IP range banning.

Sorry devils, it’s not happening.

why discount the deepstate forcing isp to range ban to stop info flow?

Thanks for letting us know. You can go back there now.

This is good, fragment and fracture the Internet, make it a cat and mouse game.

As if you needed any more proof that shooting was a hoax.

Nothing better than an enemy that makes itself known. This is dope.

>>/4chan/

Just checked, it's true. What the fuck is this horseshit?

I almost never go to 4chan but I just checked and I can still post. Mobileposter here.

I'm banned. Tight. They have no idea how many people are going to become aware of the things we already know about because of this. Prohibition rarely works. We know this. It is truly a move of desperation. What comes next?

We are about to become flooded with faggots, as a heads up. I recommend keeping gore and Reich stuff close at hand to post. Gore especially. Faggots can literally catch PTSD from seeing that shit so it'd be funny if we can cause that. I think PTSD is a meme anyway, but on the off chance… lets go for it.

Those are Jew tactics, post red pills about Jews instead.

What is reading comprehension

JIDF pls.

CUCKCHAN IS COMING
BATTLE STATIONS!!!

Reminder:
Comcast and NBC are the same company.
So they unironically send hundreds of dollars a year to (((NBC))) and at the same time post on cuckchan.
These people are the cancerous of the cancer.

THEY HAVE A BUNKER BOARD
SEND THEM THERE
>>>/4chan/
8ch.net/4chan/index.html
>>>/4chan/

As a non-burger, aren't there parts of the land of the free where you can't even choose ISP and just have a single choice?

Who gives a fuck?
>>>/cuckchanmeta/

You reported to the Jew mod, board and site owner snitch?

How long until they come for us?

Im on comcast and it just worked for me, maybe Im just an isolated situation though.

I get a choice where I live, but it's between 750 kbps DSL(tech from the early 2000s) or 100mbs cable

archive.is/8FryF
Commiecast btfo

What is DSL?
What is Tmobile/VZN/Sprint/ATT?
What is VIAsat?
What is hughesnet?
What is a WISP?
What is moving?

You are to lazy or unwilling to give up some speed probably because MUH GAMES. So you send $1000s to (((NBC))). And now your are banned from your 4chan and will spread your cancer far and wide.

As much hate as there is for cuckchan we still have much to gain by information sharing between the websites. If what we find here is contained here we might as well have not found it at all. We just need to keep the irrelevant low-effort 4chan shitposting from inundating the board. Even the various honeypots have good discussion on them left by those falling into the trap.

I have a choice between 100mb/s cable internet from comcast, or slow as balls Satellite internet.

You don't understand the struggler you mongoloid

No

This post should have been where the thread died.

No?????

Either you use the internet for work (freelance programmer, youtubber, etc) or studying/entertainment.

If you're giving money to Comcast jews who fund NBC propaganda because muh vidya, you should seriously consider your life choices.

This is the endgame of banning VPN IP ranges. Eventually you end up banning everyone.

Someone hasn't suffered with

broadbandnow.com/custom-maps

thanks

No it isn't.

F U C K

Fuck they're already here

When I first came across gore it turned me off for weeks. If nothing else, it buys time. Now I couldn't care less when I see it, or I save it. Weaponized optics. Why throw out a perfectly good weapon?

WORTH CONSIDERING: The fagchanban may actually be done to flood OUR SITE. Killing their site may literally only be an action and not an end in itself. They MAY very well be swinging on us by killing them off. THIS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED.

Maybe they are making a net neutrality protest. Who the fuck knows. I don't give a fuck about half.

In my day we had to go digging for the stuff. I can't imagine in the modern day, that anyone could be triggered by gore. It is baffling.

This isn't true.

This isn't the first time rapefugees have flooded 8ch and it certainly won't be the last.

because we're them and they're us
same with reddit, don't pretend that we don't go on there either, we do

Query for total picture: which other sites?

Confirm: halfchan org gives universal error: "upload failed". Could be ban. Affects multiple ISPs, including at least one LTE 4G. More data please.

Comcast South Florida fag here, cant post. Can post fine from cellular service. Threads about issue get pruned. Are they trying to stop a police leak of info like what happened in Vegas?

Why is this bumplocked when there is a story ob The Goldwater about it?

thegoldwater.com/news/19433-Apparent-Comcast-Rangeban-Of-4chan-pol-Users-Ignites-Rumors

Jim, fix your mod problem.

i have comcast

You deserve the rope.

Ah, that's it. I'm on both boards to compare them. But I can't post on 4chan, which really is their loss.

I live in Spain.