Google Translate changing Russian Translations to cause division and chaos

I found this and nobody seems to be talking about it…try it for yourself. Babelfish has the correct translation so why is "master Google" translating words to their antonyms?

I did. Nothing happened. But then again, I only did "we support banning guns", not the whole passage.

Nevermind, I'm a brainlet and clicked Russian instead of Ukranian. Yeah, it's fucked.

English first language diversity hires fucking everything up. very typical of big business

>the switch from "ban" to "purchase" is pure (((coincidence)))
You missed the first AND second posts.

Cuck Mods won't ban a thread that has been shown to be wrong BY THE FUCKING POSTER>>11308895

because you "suggested an edit" to jewgle translate to make a thread, maybe?
I just tried with several synonyms of the words in your sentence, and the translation is correct

Gas yourself, OP.

Google Translate doesn't follow any process we'd understand, does it? I was under the impression it was 100% AI guesses these days.

Google has developed a machine language that it translates text into first before translating it into the desired language.

YES

They've been doing this for years, they've been censoring Japanese curses for a while.

What is interesting here is that the translation is a one way switch. Banning is translated to buying, however buying isn't translated into banning.

Except it literally translated banning into buying.

Slavic languages translate doesn't work properly. When i try google translate to translate from other than English languages (German, Dutch, French etc) i get gibberish. Translation to English produces satisfactory results.

shit OP

This is why Q said to learn Russian.

d&c shill

Hardly helpful asshole. Which fucking rune are they replacing?

I just went to check it and never saw it this bad. Are they completely filtering any obscenities in the English translations?
When I want to call someone a shit head or I want them to die shitting I expect them to be able to translate it accurately and cry about it.