Favorite lefitst quote

Hi comrades. I just wanted to drop my favorite quote from my favorite person.
It's a quote from the Che Guevara while he was traveling south america. This was before the cuban revolution:

“Along the way, I had the opportunity to pass through the dominions of the United Fruit, convincing me once again of just how terrible these capitalist octopuses are. I have sworn before a picture of the old and mourned comrade Stalin that I won’t rest until I see these capitalist octopuses annihilated”

(Che Guevara)

Post your favorite communist/leftist quote if you have one.

"Fuck Pierre Pierre is gay"

(Person)

That is such bad logic. Sure "internationalism" as a label would by necessity be empty, because it depends on the idea of nation, but it doesn't invalidate the concept and foundations that it upholds, which is the main thing that people gives a shit about and not the label. What a shitty excuse for nationalism.

Is this better?

"I will destroy the white race with Jewish Magick and black people being cast in the seventh Star Wars movie and also feminist big governments. Also, it would be awesome if we invented the concept of famine … China, which has NEVER experienced continuois famine for centuries, should suddenly experience famine."

–Karltural Marx (creator of Karltural Marxism)

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese. And the two ancient races have now begun a hard life together, fraught with bickering and squabbles. Discrimination and poverty unite them in the daily fight for survival but their different ways of approaching life separate them completely: The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

(Che Guevara)

There are posters here that used to be Holla Forumsyps.

"LOL SPOOKS ROFLMAO"

t. Spooks guy

has idealism gone too far?

Yes.

=(

How many layers of IDpol is he on now ?

Pls tell me this is ironic

It isn't. I was in that thread

The message of the picture, not the thread. Surely you can tell sarcasm without needing a :^) at the end of it?

It is real, with the teachings of 🍀🍀🍀Karl Marx🍀🍀🍀 and the money of 🍀🍀🍀Soros🍀🍀🍀, we will destroy the white race and install homosexual shariah law inshallah

Get into an university in a STEM field or join the military aiming to become an officer, all other options will result in poverty and regret.

Get a stable job in which you will get plenty of money, work out at a gym to get strong, impregnate all white women you can.

Third worldism, not even once.

Tell that to the little kids taking it. They really think that it is for self-defense. My parent's friends' 9-year-old kid thinks it is the shit. They can't form concepts like "integrity" and "perseverence" in their heads, and at my dojo where I took it in 3rd grade they never gave the indication that it was a sport. They try to boost little kids' confidence by having them break dinky little pine boards, too.