Why are these guys becoming wigger type gangbangers...

Why are these guys becoming wigger type gangbangers? Joining the military or getting some trucker job would surely net them more as they all look broke as fuck.

Any muricans can shed some insight?

Nigger culture that is becoming mainstream culture in US.

Dumb question with obvious answer.

If you're white and sell drugs in Europe I get it because dignifying jobs that pay more than peanuts are hard to get and the army is hard to join and pays little more than min wage jobs, but in murica trucking and army should always be a viable well paying choice or not?

you're not a cool rebel like the nigger rap about if you choose to be an Israeli soldier or being a glorified taxist

everybody wants to "make it" but nobody wants to be a sissy and take it up the ass while making the money, nigger culture that seeps out in mainstream converted the numale whites that have no self respect to "rebel" and "finally take whats theirs".

Self destructive mentality for sake of destroying whites.

This pretty much.
I did it for a while, parents were tweakers and I lived in a shithole in commiefornia. Kids like these are dying for something real, it's sad that they'll probably never find what I did.

single motherhood

I was raised by a single mother as well and while my mother is a total retard that can't handle money and sent me to a sandnigger infested ghetto school I always knew I was nothing like sandniggers or wiggers and eventually got my act together after I was able to leave that shithole

Nice anecdote

So its not even a white gang.

People with low IQs are really easy to influence into a false path. That's why niggers always vote Democrat. Getting dumb shitkickers to wig out and act like niggers is as easy as building a multibillion-dollar series of media empires and systematically jewing Western culture for over a century. Make sure you have lots of degenerate nigger music and black whores to speed the transition.

I'm fine with it, tbh. It's not pretty, but the kind of white animal who would degrade himself and his family like this would have to be purged eventually anyway. I consider them as lost as coal burners.

Mix the rabid animals with civilized human beings so the animals can be around positive influences, the jews said.

They have star of david tattoos and this is clearly a mixed Jew.

only that guy, the others look white

Because nationalism is dead and the kikes are desperately trying to replace it with corporations and consumerism. Without a strong nationalistic presence young men will latch onto the next best thing to satisfy their aggression and sense of belonging.

The military doesn't facilitate this because no one has respect for the government

That's not a star you fucking retard, it's a crown

the star isn't in that pic, it's next to his left eye (or right from our POV)

Boys raised by women and not taught the value of work or the dollar so the jew takes advantage. Don't have money, need money, don't want to work, be a nigger. Logical.

They're spics, you retard. Savagery is their inherent nature.

yeah I just looked up their tats, my bad

What the fuck is wrong with these "whites"

I haven't watched the video and doubt that I will, but this seems like a cunt thread. All look what I found and why do blah blah. Smells of Juden. Instead of making a crappy thread, go ask one of these mutts. Like others have said, single moms and mystery meat. So don't act like this is an meaningful percentage of White males.

The 6 point star is a symbol associated with one of the widest umbrellas of gang affiliations known as the Folk Nation. Their rival umbrella affiliation are known as the People Naiton and their symbol is a 5 pointed star.

Part of it is the enslavement to the state. You get these kids that say "I did not learn life skills in school" Well guess what fagot, you can watch youtube and learn those life skills faster and more efficiently then in the school. You can read a book, or you can take a cheap class.

So what we are seeing is a bastard culture of nigger culture and peasant culture. In nature a resource shortage would cause these people to die off.

DNC

Cant we call any kind of wigger or anyone imitating blacks , call them nigger larpers? Just a more transparent name to point they are imitating niggers.

you know this term never made sense to me
Live Action Roleplaying is a fun activity
shills pretending to be someone else arent larping
degenerates led by the nose to be like whatever media tells them, arent larping

They are being quite useful actually. I wonder who could have an agenda that would see whites degenerate into what this thread is about?

Go to 3:30 in OP's embed. I didn't watch past that.

Is this some sort of jew gang?

I hate these animals so fucking much. We used to not have to know this shit, and now I find myself idly reading graffiti while I'm in traffic.

Especially when you eject the more rational parent (the father) from the home.

hmmm