CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- thegg.net/opinion-editorial/censored-gaming-is-being-censored-on-youtube/
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t51au
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/monica-petersen-death-raises-questions-about-clinton-foundation-sex-trafficking/17320/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/reddit-ceo-admits-to-shadow-editing-user-comments-amid-pizzagate-scandal/17329/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/soros-pledges-10-million-combat-hate-crimes/
archive.is/mGkdf
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute
archive.is/iWxuB
archive.is/ZETgb
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/Recount
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/trump-is-making-progress-to-keep-carrier-in-the-u-s-as-he-works-on-thanksgiving/
archive.is/CQMoK
archive.is/lFspt
archive.is/CEp64#selection-2435.0-2443.132
twitter.com/joewintergreen/status/801997976830783488
twitter.com/BillyHerring777/status/801910117838954496
archive.is/SqrNq
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/25/eu-vote-populism-russian-propaganda/
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720
archive.is/a43wX
archive.is/nohPK
dualshockers.com/2016/11/24/gearbox-announcement-december-1/
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/the-pentagon-is-building-a-self-aware-killer-robot-army-fueled-by-social-media-bd1b55944298#.rxqnge6co
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802149505923616769
twitter.com/LOVEBRADgames/status/796430123008397313
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Laura_Kate_Dale
toshitne.deviantart.com/art/Gilda-Mars-no-background-647654338
toshitne.deviantart.com/art/Gilda-Mars-647654125
twitter.com/RWSbleeter/status/802168866709401600
archive.is/PFwOT
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
archive.is/coJCy
twitter.com/2010LeeHurst/status/802109777203625984
steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/154641879454138416/
exhentai.org/g/952346/20c0d0080f/
techraptor.net/content/legal-disputes-emerge-ark-survival-evolved
archive.is/kIjIE
archive.is/bYi3K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for benis

Deny it if you must, but, we all know Danielle is the best thing to come out #GG.

Fight me.

Dubs for best tan!

Do someone have the webm of Donald Trump's victory to the tune of Gas, Gas, Gas?

hey let's do 200 posts of absolutely fucking nothing again

Time for the Thanksgiving rumble.

what are you thankful for anons

?

never EVER prefer chicken over beef
its super gay

This is why the dullahan heatpatting industry is superior.

plz do emails plz

>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Excellent user! Thank you!

Remember to love and forgive anons.
Except Lena Dunham, burn that cunt, for crying out loud what are you waiting for

you're right, gilda. Danielle did get dubs

delet this too lewd

Moldy bread: archive.is/t51au

But Gilda got this

Requesting the webm where CNN conveniently plays footage of Reagan's assassination while talking about Trump

MARCHE, IF YOU LIKE DOGGY ANIME GIRL, YOU'RE A FURRY

It's not hard.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/monica-petersen-death-raises-questions-about-clinton-foundation-sex-trafficking/17320/

The rumor gained widespread attention after a post on Reddit on The_Donald sub caught the attention of thousands. Sites like The Political Insider reported on the rumors, but Snopes stepped in to investigate and dismissed the findings after linking to a comment from Professor Claude d’Estrée who said it was best to ignore rumors circulating about Petersen being killed for investigating sex trafficking in Haiti that may have been related to the Clinton Foundation, he also stated in a post dated November 18th, 2016

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/reddit-ceo-admits-to-shadow-editing-user-comments-amid-pizzagate-scandal/17329/

Thats a good series.

Anyone have the phoenix wright version of this?

That's not an investigation. I have no idea why anyone still pays any attention to Snopes.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/soros-pledges-10-million-combat-hate-crimes/

Forgive, but never forget.

NEVER EVER FORGET.

No fight there, I agree

But Gilda likes Danielle, so what's the point?

Indeed.

Not surprising.

I disappear for a few days and reddit shoots itself in the foot courtesy of an assblasted admin?
I feel like I need to take breaks from the net more often.

lol

Tears of pride and joy were shed that night. Kek came through for us. What a crazy ride.

What happened with reddit? Did it became more shit or something?

An admin was editing people's posts.

Even worse, editing their posts so that all criticisms of him went to r/TheDonald mods.

Editing them to what?

not just any admin. The ceo

Reddit CEO admits to shadow changing peoples posts because they hurt his feefees :(
Also conspiring with mods to shutdown The_Donald.
archive.is/mGkdf

>gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

I'm thankful that my parents will finally stop asking me about having kids, because the results of my ex's paternity test came back, and I'm about two months away from being a papa. Definitely worth breaking up her marriage. Also thankful that I found some cheap candles to deal with the smell in my basement until I can get a plumber out here.
It's not Thanksgiving here in Canada, though.

It's important to note that there were no traces that the posts were edited.

I'm sure nothing suspicious happened.

See

Pretty much when someone complained about him, he changed their post so that it goes to a mod of the donald trump subreddit. Making it seem like the user was complaining about them instead of him.

Thats not good news user. Enjoy your child support.

from the admin logs, some of them admit to being ctr

Fucking liberals, you're supposed to make a Turkey, Pot Roast, Ham, or something along those lines, not a fucking Casserole.

10/10 would rage again! This is worse than people putting ketchup on a well done steak.

We talked out the logistics and figured no child support, but split expenses and shared custody is best. It's very good news to me because I never got over this girl.

Ahh, there's the ol' history revisionism.
I can only imagine the horror if Hillary won. THESE FUCKIN' PEOPLE WOULD RULE FOR 8 YEARS.

The muslims usually are second generation immigrants who kill. That, and in order for that to be true, you will have to admit to blacks being terrorists.

They've already ruled for the past 8, why do you think they are so pussyhurt?

Editing user's posts isn't where the legal trouble comes in.
By anonymously editing the posts of users, reddit is now in violation of section 230.
Section 230 provides legal immunity from responsibility for content posted by users provided:
They've now modified posts and attributed them to other users of the site, which, while not illegal in and of itself, makes reddit wholly liable for any illegal content posted on the site.

Plumbing's not hard so I'd tell you to fix your problem yourself, but most of you here are borderline inept with manual labor, so I'm just going to tell you to call somebody ASAP.
Fixing a leak is one thing. Fixing the damage caused by the leak is another endeavor entirely.

Get that shit in writing now (and for the love of god, have it notarized) and uh, congrats.
Have fun being a dad.

Wew, well thank god for that.

See, nothing to see here. The Clinton Foundation is on the up and up in Haiti and everywhere else. They are absolutely clean as a whistle and straight as an arrow. :^)

What if vivian was a turkey?

So Reddit should now get spammed with piracy and cp and then the people running the site are responsible?

needs more titty freckles

I can think of several reasons why dullahans are superior.

I don't even know what the problem is. Plumbing's not my thing. Electronics and cars are. Plumbers are all busy right now though.
That's probably a good idea.
I'll finally have someone to beat up in Tekken or Blazblue again. My brother doesn't play with me anymore because I can beat him at any fighting game no matter how much he practices. He's like an open book. No good at mind games.

Not me, I'm an automechanic.

videogames

Indeed. Not that it helps if she can get a lawyer to weasel out of it.

What video games did you play today?

I played Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Samurai Shodown VI

Hows the job market for that? Thought of looking into it myself.

Even if we pretend for a moment that this is true.

What do the grandparents have to do with it?

Don;t you know? All old people are racist unless they're part of the democrats

Old people are racist, the youth is not :^]. despite gen z becoming more conservative than even boomers

the bullshit is high

archive.is/iWxuB

How can a nigger be this fucking stupid

had to capture the moment my faith in people to do the right thing was restored

That's cute user you actually still think commies understand how to comprehend written word or learn from history.

I find it as cute you think most people understand the nuances of history, or think people are always easily to predict.

They comprehend the parts that follow their ideology at that moment. But not the parts that come after. Or before. Or against. Or anywhere else.

Journalism.

Here's some good news.

archive.is/ZETgb

Regardless of the results for the other 2 states, Trump wins, he's the president still.

Libcucks just gave 2 million dollars for nothing.

And the confirmation bias.

I wanted that version of bayo 2 so badly. Fuck noa for not releasing a collectors edition in noa.

Aside from that nitpick, what's wrong?

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

So baby, you're gonna love this;

Are the comments salty?

I lucked out and got a job young, still working. No idea how hard it is to get a job now, but if you have connections, like say a relative works at an autobody shop, use them as a reference. It helps.

Anyone who isn't a commie can see why communism can't work. You don't really need to understand all the nuances of history to see that every time commies come to power the people of that country starve to death and are then killed by their government when they want to go back to when somebody who knew how to run a fucking farm and get food to the people was in charge instead of a retard like Mao or Trotsky.

This cunt is one hell of a wringer holy shit
Inafune would be fucking proud

Where's all that money going to go?

This is helping trump by the by,since this is basically helping cement that no hacking was involved. A ~500, less than 1% change in either direction is most likely human error.

Jill and Gary are gonna roll the world's largest joint

Nope. And aint that always the case?

Better to look into HVAC really this field can't find workers fast enough because every retarded liberal goes into computer science and every tradesman goes welding or aerospace now.

If they are sharing, I'm not complaining. Better use of that cash than whatever the Clinton Foundation did.

Weed
Jill is gonna smoke it all up

I hope you all had a good Turkey Day GamerGays!

Hvac? And do I have to go through shitty university?

I went to the HVAC class at my local university and let me tell you other than when some fucking Mexican bitch backed into my car when I was leaving it was great. Lots of hands on work easy to learn if you even have a basic understanding of analog machines and not a single goddamn liberal in sight.

No uni, but I'm pretty sure you'll have to do classes at a trade school.

Different user. Heating, cooling, air conditioning. It's more of a trade route than it is a university. There's definitely money to be made in it, and openings. It wasn't for me, though.

I worked in HVAC for a bit too. The company I worked for was so shitty I gave it up altogether. Some shitty startup that went out of business soon after I left. I swear to god, I worked with some of the biggest retards there, and our clients kept having trouble with our furnaces.

Prefer doing this. Maybe you'll find a better employer.

Trade school/ specialty vollege is fine, but with the state of unis in canada, I'd rather be homeless than go to them.

Its the reason why the Soviets like Stalin thought that Communism had to become a worldwide revolution in order to survive. And flatly putting it, he was right.

If the wealthy of society, be they called "bourgeois" or "the 1%" or whatever, come under the guns of a government committed to taking everything away from them to redistribute to the people…. they leave. They take their money and their wealth and their businesses and they move to some other country that isn't trying to fuck them over. If its illegal for them to do so, they'll sneak out and take everything not nailed down with them.

So now all that rich people's dosh that the Communists were counting on to pay for all their pie-in-the-sky free ponies for the proletariat, is gone. Poof. Yet the promises still exist. Those ponies have to come from somewhere. So either the country goes to war to take ponies from their neighboring nations or they have to renege on the free ponies. The third option would be to buy the ponies from other nations via trade, but that's CAPITALISM and anything that goes against their ideology is ruled out by default. Not to mention the rest of the world is now pissed at them and wouldn't trade favorably anyway.

So no ponies. The people still lost all the advantages of Capitalism, and the Commie "revolution" is still crushing free speech, but now they get nothing in return. They get pissed, and they protest, and then the government crackdown and Red Terror starts, and because the situation can't ever improve, and because the government is interested first and foremost in self preservation, it never really ends. The people suffer under the Communist leadership forever until it collapses or is finally overthrown.

Shit that sucks user but I mean you could always find another HVAC place to work for I mean there are only about a billion of them surely they can't all be shit. But yeah there are a lot of faggots in this industry you really need to feel out your potential employers. It's not so bad though since almost all of them will hire you on the spot if you have your EPA certification and a valid drivers license.

It's a tragedy. I am a shitty person. I want to be able to look up to kids graduating from these high end universities, I want to look at them and go "Damn, I wish I was that smart, these young lads and ladies are going to change the world for the better".

Instead, I see them blowing away their potential on liberal arts and spend the rest of their days serving coffee at Starbucks and bitching on the internet about how Mario Kart is sexist.

I'm sure there's a better place than that, not that it would be very hard to accomplish, but where I am now is comfy enough as it is.

If I wanted to, I'd want to be an electrician if anything. Seems like something I'd be good at.

Can confirm some of that shit is present even in STEM fields.

If you're a STEM graduate, you're supposed to be "one of the smart people" out there. It's like a positive stereotype. So you're expected to think and believe what all the "smart" people believe. In other words, what the Silicon Valley press and media quoted "scientists" believe. You're expected to be a Liberal by virtue of being smart by virtue of being a STEM grad. And if you aren't, you can be treated like some kind of wolf in sheep's clothing by your peers. "There's no such thing as a Republican scientist" was said to me, once upon a time. This is in the midwest, so let that sink in.

Yeah electricians make great money and are always in demand but that is probably the hardest trade. I have enough trouble wiring air handlers I can only imagine wiring an entire building.

I think I'm just a contrarian, really. I love to hate.

Uni in Canada is a fucking joke I wanted to do animation but I'm better off going to japan and learning it there and having skills.

speaking of fuck ups uni of Toronto is a utter joke I've seen so much retards come from there.

Jesus

Watch her ask for six gorillion as soon as that hits goal.

I remember how asshurt takei got when he got caleld out for supporting the recount shit. People kept posting how he said before how no rigging or hacking occurred and how anyone who would want a recount after the election was a crazy loon. Then he wanted that same thing and said everyone supports it.

The voice actor for vegeta is also sperging out and keeps posting pictures of dragon ball villains and saying how those villains are trump and were beaten by vegeta.

Link that second one. If I'm going to lose respect for Vegeta as a character I want some salt to make up for it.

Jesus fuck why you doing this vegeta?!

Has Vegeta ever actually ever beaten a villain? All I remember is him letting Cell complete (that was him, right?) and then turning evil in the Buu saga. I know in one of the movies he flips his shit and goes godmode when his wife gets slapped.

he beat some of the ginyu(sp?) force

Namek saga. He killed Dodoria, Cui, and Zarbon. Killed Nappa after Goku pwned him and again after Nappa escaped Hell. Killed a couple of Babidi's dudes IIRC. Finished off Guldo and Berter after Goku stomped them.

The voice actor has been a fag for a long time. He supports Anita, feminist anime fans, censorship, and is a well known libtard. Let me see if I can find the picture of the Trump spergout.

On the other hand, the VO for goku is based and really pushes for faithful translations. He is the reason why Goku is called son goku in some scenes.

So he killed minor villains, basically. Man, Piccolo's more badass than him. He killed Raditz when he was actually a threat. Never as strong as the saiyans, but always pretty close behind.

Well

Man I loved Vegeta as a kid and I find out that he is a major faggot fuck me but Goku's VA seems chill and actually isn't a total retard.

Tweet to him this little youtube compilation as a reminder.

Piccolo was affectionately referred to in my highschool as "Mister Pimpa'ho."

He really was the biggest badass in the show. Solitary. Never whined or complained, wasn't afraid to fight opponents who outclassed him or talk shit to a Super Saiyan's face, and always put winning the battle first and foremost. But still had a little bit of a heart and showed some emotion from time to time.

No, wait, this one is more thorough. :^)

Went to a specialized school in nova scotia for it, classic and 3d. I do not have an eye for timing in animation, but am decent in compositing and 3d modeling/rigging. But jobs for both of those are not as common, and I need to be arsed to make new reels for both.

His relationship with Gohan was both sweet and ironic.

The problem is also how the same guy voices piccolo.

I haven't played many of the DBZ games (Budokai 1+2) but I always mained Piccolo because the dude's pimp as hell. Even towards the end of DBZ he's still relevant because he's training Gotenks and shit like that. What's everyone else doing? Goku's dead. Gohan got his ass kicked. Vegeta's evil. Everyone else is worthless. Piccolo doesn't care. He's Piccolo. Yamcha was my secondary because Wolf Fang Fist is awesome.

fuck

How did Toriyama sensei predict pic related would happen IRL

SORCERY!

Akiras legacy's will all be fucked over by the west. Dragon ball, dragon quest, blue dragon. All of them. he made alot of dragons

From how Toei handled Super, he proably knew all along and just gave up trying to make the anime make sense.

at least we have Chrono trigger

If I remeber correctly, the ds version had some fuckery with its relocalization too.

It's apparently slight. I've never found something that does a 1 to 1 comparison but I've heard it's mostly minor shitfuckery.

Its hard to believe the whole thing started as a spoof of Saiyuki: Journey West.

I know GT was garbage, but goddamn do I miss the SSJ4 character designs compared to SSJGod. They were fucking awesome with the slight emphasis on monkey traits. SSJG is just… SSJ but blue. And the power levels are so high that they don't show the fights as well. Go back and watch the fight between SSJ Goku and Frieza again, or the first battles of the Cell Games. Shit FELT powerful, sometimes too fast for the camera to follow.

I thought the original version for the SNES was censored but the DS received a new localization that was not hamburgerized

I liked gt. The opening in canada was so full of life.

That would be awesome. The psx version was supposively the best.

You and me user. Unis and Art Schools in Canada and Commifornia are a fucking joke

He's okay, but the whole thing with him having kids with Bulma threw him off. That and they made Yamcha a total cuck when he wasn't back in the beginning of Dragonball.

yep

Sweet. Makes me want a copy of the ds version now.

I'm Australian so we didnt get it here until the DS version came out
fucking Square hated PAL regions as much as atlus

Also, ayla best akira girl.

she breddy good

I hate you too :^]. But no, vidya companies treat you guys shitty.

In latin america as well.

Learning nip and going to nip land are the smartest choice right now.

The voice actor for Goku was also sperging a bit too saying that Goku would never of voted trump, not thinking that Goku probably wouldn't even know what an election is.

Yeah, Yamucha's fate was pretty bad. He was the designated badass of the original cast. Then he got sidelined after the Saiyan Saga only contributing a little bit in a couple fights. Piccolo took over his cast role and Vegeta cucked him out of his girlfriend.

He got some action when Golden Frieza showed up, battling the mooks but that doesn't say a lot considering fucking Master Roshi was cracking skulls next to him. Krillin gets more respect than he does.

Goku doesn't even kiss his wife so why would he even know what voting is?

I think we had the same opening actually. But Z's canadian opening was terrible rap with 4 words repeating. Dragon ball also had a good opening. It kinda was like gt's come to think of it.

Makes you wonder how Gohan and Goten were born. And if it was consensual.

Goku would not even vote saying something along the lines of its not his right.

If I remember right, goten was a suprise to him.

I could see him voting for trump thinking that MAGA would mean better food quality, but even that's a stretch.

Thats the opening. I have the japanese version somewheres.

I always found it funny that Goten was conceived during the time that Goku was doing the whole "stay at SSJ 100% of the time" thing.

Chichi must have been sore. And it just gets better because Goten popped out so strong that he can go SSJ effortlessly as a little kid.

It really is the only choice.

The guy can't even drive a car, so how the fuck would he even know voting and all that jazz?

Can't remember, but there was one episode where Yamucha cheated on Bulma, and that was the cause of the break up. However, the whole idea of him cheating was out of character, and after that episode, Yamucha just went downhill.

Goku wouldn't be allowed to vote anyway. He's an illegal alien. :^)

The lengths people would go to virtue signal

So Trump will send him back?

Knowing goku, he was probably extra tender, and there is a slight chance chichi liked it a little rough

And make Planet Vegeta pay for it

Mother fucker I see what you did there,

Too late, hillary erm, frieza destroyed it.

"I like him, he was a nice guy personally, very nice, but he DID NOT ENTER EARTH LEGALLY, so he's gotta go back."

well then ship him to Krypton

Oh shit.

QUADS SPEAK! CHICHI CONFIRMED FOR MASOCHIST.

Bulma's way hotter. So's her mom. 18 is best girl, though.

Really? I did not even know he had social media. All that means is how retarded even he is.

I liked launch more.

I love Toriyama's artstyle. I really do. But I can't fap to it. I've tried and it just doesn't work.

Isn't there enough (((krypton))) lobbyists on earth not to mention the pandering and the endless proxy wars. How many fucking kryptonians do they think are on earth?

Shame Toriyama forgot she existed.

Try harder you faggot.
The things I'd do to Bulma and Chichi…

Because akira has drawn so much casual nuditiy taht you have become desensitized. Fap harder.

What a ridiculous question.

She got lost chasing tienindeed.

Now, if only someone would finish scanlating dr. Slump.

Hes canadian. So is basketball hoops.

Nah, that's Shiro Masamune. Can't fap to his stuff anymore either for that very reason.

Mah nigga. Videl is shit

I fapped my dick raw to Bulma when I was just hitting puberty.

Shame she never really showed up in DBZ. I think there was one scene in a bar and that was it.

I have never watched or read any from the Dragon Ball franchise

same

Pretty sure that dude is confusing rabbi kal lel with Supinderman.

Your not missing much it's just gay men yelling about how big their power levels are for 5 hours

Interestingly Outside of actually fighting Yamcha actually got a pretty good life in Z. Used his relatively superior physical skill to dominate sports.

This is funny, but I remember popping one of my earliest boners to a single scene from early, EARLY DBZ. Not when it was on Toonami but years before on normal TV.

During the early Saiyan saga they're talking about planet Vegeta and the Saiyans and there's a throwaway shot of a group of Saiyans standing. One is a super cute female Saiyan holding a knife in her mouth. I don't think she ever got named or referenced in any way again, but I still remember that scene 2+ decades later.

They both do it. But shirow my hero just wanted to draw t&a forever, akira uses nudity in places that work naturally.

Worth a read qhen you have a chance. Works even better with knowledge of journey to the west

In a previous thread you talked about SJW mentality, and I think I can contribute a bit.

The problem with socjus is that they base their whole worldview on a fallacy. You know those stats that say minorities have higher poverty rates than whites and such? Anyone can guess there can be some co-relation between race and wealth, which in this case is true. However, SJWs fall for the old mistake of conflating co-relation with causation, and conclude that a black man is poor because he is black. Thus we get to the "original sin" of being privileged as a white man.

It's a complete misunderstanding of causality, and it's built at the very base of their ideology, so it follows that pretty much every conclusion that follows is likely to be flawed too.

As to the communism thing, well that's a bit silly.

Part of the program always was to nationalize material goods, and this is as true now as in any other time, and what the wealthy want is absolutely irrelevant.

They most definitely can buy ponies from other nations, and tho it's obviously not the best option to patronize capitalist countries, trade itself is not capitalistic or communistic, and there is was such a thing as market socialism. Early USSR gladly did business with Western moguls in order to get foreign reserves and kickstart the economy, that's how the Koch family got their fortune. You know what they say about capitalists and rope.

Red terror is rather a different thing, as it doesn't really need protestors to exist, frankly. It's inevitable in any case a new class needs to establish itself. And I'd like to point out that in neither of the big two, the USSR and the PRC, did communism collapse or get overthrown, but rather was dismantled by the communist party itself.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/24/trump-is-making-progress-to-keep-carrier-in-the-u-s-as-he-works-on-thanksgiving/

female saiyans are pretty qt

Here's the TL;DR for anyone who cared.
-Dragon Ball was like an average nothing special RPG that had a long build up.
-Dragon Ball Z was like a jap toon version of rasslin' smacktalk pre match hypes, and training montage episodes while getting blue dragon balls waiting for the actual fight.
-Any DB show post Z, was mostly just sweaty itchy balls.
-Chrono Trigger is still Toriyama greatest work.

Fun fact, goku's mom was apparently not that violent. Forget where I read/saw it, I think it was an origin comic spinoff akira made.

And I liked the sayian chick who had videls haircut but with sharp eyes.

She wasn't, and was mostly a liability to Bardock's team.

archive.is/CQMoK

Acid'sFirstFap.png

Funnily enough I remember liking that one female saiyan in the legend of bardock bar scene

God yes.

Also it seems I'm not the only person with this specific kink. As soon as I Googled "female saiyan" look what came up.

nm someone posted it while I was searching so have this instead.

Thank you. That is indeed the one.

nobody is gonna harass you so fuck off

archive.is/lFspt
Why didn't anyone tell me about this?

She has a cameo somewhere during the Buu arc, but pretty much the author forgot about her.

That's really adorable, and makes me want to a comfy comic where saiyan qt just wants to date and have a good time.

No matter how or what angle I view it from I can't see social justice as anything else than

Really, everything they do ultimately boils down to that key concept. It's all about a few betas and damaged disenfranchised people exerting control and dominance over another group. Further proof is the fact that they've chosen nerds as their target. Like another user said once, PETA throws paint on women in fur, not bikers in leather. SocJus picked nerds as their target because nerds are an easy target. Not only that, but there are few people that would defend nerds besides nerds themselves. Bronies were a huge target of Socjus well before gamergate for a similar reason. Nobody would begrudge SJWs picking on bronies besides the bronies.

Look at the "issues" SJWs champion and end results of them:

Pretty much asking for bardock's wife.

Bingo. It's an attempted power grab, always has always been.

no he literally forgot. He only put those cameos after he remembered

kek, every time

I stand corrected. He truly forgot best girl and what made DB and DBZ nice to watch.

someone is retarded today

Jill is president now. It's over, Trump is trumped

you

When did the goal get raised? This is totally a career cash-out, isn't it?

I guess you're right too. I'd say my conclusion and yours are about two different parts of their mindset. Mine about their """"""rationale"""""", yours about their unspoken drive.

These people can ignore so much shit through their lives, it's genuinely astonishing.

Here we fucking go. It's going to be like the Bernie shoah all over again

You fucking bet it is

Like 40 seconds after the 2.5 million was reached, I'm waiting for it to raise again

I'll just filter you seeing you got nothing prodocutive to inject

nope

To my pleasant surprise, female saiyan fanart has become quite popular in recent years.

And to my unpleasant disgust, 90% of it is hot garbage.

I hate these fucking people

Inafune is smiling.png

I love my white privilege.

The 90% probably came from DA and tumblr. Both are difficult to navigate and to sort through decent/good art from bad ones.

so like everything else in existence?

what do they really think is going to happen? Jill is going to pull out a billion votes up her ass? Give like 3 states to Hillary?

Sanders didn't get to keep the campaign money, if that's what you mean. This, on the other hand, seems to have no legal strings attached.

You're right user, he gave that money to the DNC and then the DNC/Hillary gave him other money for a house and plane. It was totally different money so it didn't count.

What I mean is that despite the support nothing was achieved and everyone that pitched in quickly found themselves backstabbed

archive.is/CEp64#selection-2435.0-2443.132
The key definition, as always, is what counts as "promoting voting system reform"

they eliminate the electoral college and it'll give too much power to a couple of large cities and make the general election easier to rig. But I guess that's the point.

Does anyone know the best way to tell whether its my PSU or motherboard that's fucked? I don't have a backup of either to test with.

Get a system monitor that checks the voltages on your components. If they fluctuate, it's most likely the PSU.

I think stein knows that without the electoral the greenpart has 0 chance. And once again, she hates hillary more than trump.

is your computer not turning on or what?

Turns off shortly after I turn it on. Isn't temps.

I would guess it is PSU then, but that is a guess without looking at it personally.

Then it's probably the PSU.

Or the motherboard.

Buy PSU tester, or if you know what youre doing, you can use a multimeter and check the rails are in spec.

You know I was going to ask for source, right

That'd be why I asked how to tell which it was for sure.
I'll try this then

fans turning/working 100%? If the cpu fan is failing it will shut things down. If you have a cpu cooler with the same size fan as a case fan you can switch the fans sometimes to test.

Its also never going to happen, they would have to ratify the constitution and get a bunch of states to agree to it, nobody is going to do it and no president, house or congress wants their name attached to something like "eliminated the electoral college"

They can shit their diapers all they want, its not happening.

That's my favorite part about all this, never mind that Michigan already recounted and is for Trump, meaning even if he loses the other states he still wins, but that right there, cannot guarantee a recount but libtards still throw money at it.

If we divide the amount donated with the number of people who donated, and assume an average weight for each person, we can get a rough idea of how much butthurt we caused per pound of weak liberal flesh

Why does this lie continue to be parroted

Thankfully, to remove the electoral college requires a constitutional amendment and there is no way in hell 38 states would ratify.

If you actually look at the states, it was a massive bloodbath this election. I think there are over 34 Republican-controlled legislatures and 35 governors in total coming in next year.
Republicans are actually extremely close to making almost any constitutional amendment they want and getting it passed.

Well, he is one of Soros's puppets.

Its deray, his entire shtick is just one big lie.

Yep, really shows how much people where pissed at monkey man.

Turned it on, CPU fan seems to be working fine, case fans working as well.

Because bernie is spinless and some of the libshits who supported bernie are insane, but I would not label them "bro"

Is this real?

If so holy fuck between two slices of horsebanana.

My GPU fans however are not.

Laugh with me my friends

what was the reason they gave?

Marche stop stealing my money bar captures

wanting a larger cash out?

So…realistically, what are the chances of a recount and what are the chances of a recount mattering?

Probably PSU.
Unplug everything - drives, GPU, external fans, except for the CPU fan. If PC stays on then the PSU is fucked.

Jesus fucking christ

The already recounted Michigan. Trump lost a couple hundred votes but still won by ten thousand. This is just gonna be a bigger waste of money than Mighty Number 9 and Broken Age combined

(slot machine checked)
So it really was $2.5mill per state. Now they're offering a one time promo of 3 states for only $7 mil, that's quite a steal. :^)

the left's going to fucking lynch her when she doesnt deliver anything.

But will it be bigger than Star Citizen? :^)

I think we all are getting a Mighty No.9 feeling from Stein's kickstarter. All she needs is a graphic with stretch goals.

trips checked.
Now that is just being too greedy too fast. So par for the course for libtards I guess, though even Inafundme might be growing uncomfortable at that level of crowdscamming escalation.

Mighty Number Stein: The Recount Kickstarter

It turned off a minute ago when the GPU hit 110 degrees Celsius. I unplugged the GPU, and rebooted, so far it hasn't turned off. I think the GPU fan might just be broken.

Literally 0

nah that shit got 77 mil

I'm not. Mighty Number 5.6 delivered a hot mess, crushed hope, and money into a scam artist's wallet. This will only deliver crushed hope and money into a scam artist's wallet. It's actually worse.

Do you have the scam citizen credits webm?

She's running to be elected president of mr. shitfaces kickstarter knockoff.

Give it a week. Only 70 million more!

They're not going to do sweet fuck all if the past 2 years is any hint. Jill will say she smoked it all, Boinee will be all shiny and chrome and yell out WITNESSED before speeding off in his new sportscar with the vanity plate DNCUCK-1.

Kekarot. Is dinah still around, I think there is still a lot more room for how much failure I mean diversity, that the project can bring in.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider.

Well I guess at least now is a better time than most to be buying a new GPU.

There's no limit on this, like no set date, they can just keep going.

You had to be blind or an idiot to believe Better Than Nothing™ was going to be anything other than nostalgia baiting scam. I'll give autists a little bit of leeway for wanting to see (yet) another Megaman game, but after Dina came out and said she got her job because she was fucking one of the guys, you should have gotten a refund.

The fun comes from hiding out how salty liberals are in actual currency

Stop, the blood vessels in my dick is at breaking point.

dammit user, I just wanked. Her thighs shouldn't even be that thick. She's not good enough for that

The recounts only use will be to cement trump further as a winner, and actually shut up naysayers who may have said he rigged the election.

Would a rx 480 be a good choice for a card? Think it would be a huge upgrade to the Radeon 6870 HD I'm used to.

Not sure if this song is commenting on Steam's holiday sale, or just Christmas in general.

Derek Smart might be a dangerous retard but his writeups on Scam Citizen are entertaining.

Does anyone have that reddit post of the guy talking about someone getting divorced because they donated their kids' college fund to it? Kinda want to read that again.

twitter.com/joewintergreen/status/801997976830783488
I love the salt.

speaking of Asuka and what not: How is Asuka's portrayal in rebuilds? I've heard that Shinji turns Asuka away from the wet damp rag that is Rei, which sounds rather lame. Fucking gooks.

Spoilers ahead.

She takes Touji's place storywise in the Eva 06 test and gets wrecked by Shinji's Dummy Plug system after the angel contaminates her. After that she's put on a bus until 3.33 and Shinji gets paired with Rei throughout 2.22.

Her personality gets "nicer" much faster than the series, which feels really off to an Asuka fan. All the character development and relationship building (like the scene where Shinji dives into the lava to save her, or her acting as his shield during Matriel's attack with him catching her at the end) never happen so shit feels really forced, even though some of the resulting scenes are cute.

Thanks user.

towards the end of 3.0 and the upcoming 4.0, will they focus on Shinji and Asuka's relationship as the waifu pairing or is it really Rei? I liked NGE for that reason, among others. I've always hated Rei, and Reifags piss me off because she's got the personality of a corpse

I should also mention that while you see plenty of her in 3.33, its mostly action shots. She's zooming around, blowing shit up, fights Shinji and Kaowaru at one point, and destroys the Mk6 when it tries to hijack their airship by self destructing Unit 02. She gets zero character development and just acts excessively (for her character) bitchy the like three times, for ten seconds each, you see her not blowing things up.

Series Asuka is the likeable one. Rebuild Asuka is a different character different name even, Sohryu > Shikinami. She's like an imitation with none of the depth. Bugs me that so much art features her trademark eyepatch instead of the original character.

Sheeeit, the fucker fell into tulip mania.

That's really weird because the series creator LOVES Asuka and hated that Japanese fans liked Rei.

Seeing that Asuka get's the major shaft in rebuilt, I'll stick with NGE.

I am pretty sure we were supposed to hate both of them, but he severely underestimated otaku's autism.

I need to read the manga sometime. and the spinoffs

Maybe? Depends how hard you want to geek, so buckle up.

At the end of 3.33 Asuka drags Shinji out of his crashed entry plug. Reluctantly, I might add. And literally pulls him by the arm out into the desert to go find civilization and try to contact Misato. Rei Q, the third Rei, shows up and tags along behind them because her Eva was destroyed and she has nowhere to go despite previously working for the bad guys.

What makes things interesting is that situation, with Asuka bringing Shinji along with not-the-Rei-that-Shinji-liked. Meaning Asuka and Shinji are going to basically get some serious bonding time in the desert. There's also a couple cryptic statements from 3.33, one from Asuka and one from Mari alluding that Shinji needs to "help" Asuka in some way. Even in the final battle when Mari is trying to save Shinji she tells him "at least stay alive and help the Princess!", with hime being her nickname for Asuka. The theory is that there's some kind of connection with Asuka's contamination by the angel, the blue glow under her eyepatch, and/or the "Curse of Eva" that stopped the pilots from ageing. Asuka may have something seriously wrong with her that the series has yet to reveal but that Shinji can somehow influence. The "help Asuka" bits don't seem to have any local context and are almost ominous when you look at them carefully, so that's the theory.

Maybe I'll give it a shot, after I finished past episode 22 to EOE

Fucking 12 year olds.

Its entirely possible to separate someone's works from their opinions, these mental midgets are entirely incapable of this.

one tip.

The last two episodes are happening inside the characters' minds while EoE is what is going on in the outside world during the same time.

Its funny that that is the only good way to explain it without saying they made eoe because they were unsatisfied with the original ending.

I want to marry and impregnate Galko.

Well now that the thread's dead, how was everyone's day?

Ate a bunch of food, had a good time with the family, brother came to visit and gave me Pokemon Sun and told me he pre-ordered the Persona 5 with all the extra shit like the Morgana plush and some other shit.

All in all a nice day.

I'm playing Hearthstone

why

small math brain exercises are good for optimal health, I play the original plants vs zombies mini games and word scrambles. I spent most of the day playing DSII. I try and be well rounded.
it is also free

so basically youre a faggot

no more or less than yourself

I wan 2 fug Otako

Josh is a rich dude who has money to spend on luxury, yet he is begging for money while making youtube video's about "oppression" and "privilege" and "toxic masculinity". Absolutely disgusting.

>when you nut but she still suckin

yea i suppose I do also

awooo~

twitter.com/BillyHerring777/status/801910117838954496

What's the story with this? The way I hear people tell it evil companies are trying to poison Indians's water with a gas pipe or something? I hear sensationalist shit like "they almost blew a girls arm off with concussion grenade" and stuff like that, plus bitching that the MSM doesn't cover it enough or something.

So what's the actual story?

cats do not awoo

bunch of indians having a cry

Just another horseshit spirituality claim and muh victim native american shit so they can eventually get a monetary settlement. And apparently, the protesters had an improvised propane bombs.

Oil pipeline going into Indian territory in continental US. The sides and points of this argument are easy to identify.

fug i forgot to quote the furry

archive.is/SqrNq

Daily reminder, they won't stop doubling down.

Did they hire Neil Breen or something?

Must be, they're really going insane, and EU YES!
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/25/eu-vote-populism-russian-propaganda/

Holla Forums when did things go so right?

Kek made us feel despair so we can finally hope for a better tomorrow.

The EU is completely fucking cancer, people are finally sick of globlalism so they're going all out to stop it.

How are these idiots misremembering so much. How could russians spread fake news for trump if no one but the mainstream media (who shat on him 24/7) gave anything related to Trump any attention? I would really like to hear what they thought all this positive coverage was. Do they think even mentioning his name is it? Cause if so they need to investigate themselves for tweeting about every scandal he was involved in so much.

twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not holding my breath unless they announce Imaishi is involved.

inb4 bd remasters

no imaishi. no sale.

NO FUCKING WAY!

I'm fine with no Watamote second season
I think it did a great job being so truthful to the manga

Keep believing. Both Kek and Rea answer to those who believe with all of their hearts. We're gonna make anime great again, damn it.

to be fair, haruhi kinda shot itself in the foot with endless 8.

You only have yourselves to blame.

have they updated the novels lately last I saw they were at 11 volumes

The anime doesn't even cover half of them and no, they haven't released ane new ones. The author is tired of Haruhi and doesn't know what to do with her.

that's part of why there hasn't been a new season of haruhi. Kyoani only want to make it when they can save money on promoting it due to a new book doing all the promotion, and the writer hasn't put out anything for years.

The annoying thing is he introduced sasaki just before he got writers block. There was a lot to do with her character, plus there is still a bit of a mystery around her that was never resolved

Also Kyon needs to just fuck Haruhi already they already both know that they want to bump crotches mutually.

nah man, Kyon wants to fuck Mikuru hard.

That's another thing actually. They teased Mikuru's age in the last chapter again, with Kyon commenting that he never felt like he had to call her senpai. And we just met her brother and got some hints that she would die in the future. Too many unresolved plotlines

Good evening you fucking faggots!

He wants to bang Haruhi she is crazy but he is into that in the later novels he tries to deny it to everyone and himself that he has a boner for her.

Holy fucking shit it's weebtalk for the last 300 posts. Fuck this, I'm out.

You have to be in to do that

Where the fuck did you cancerous faggots come from? Oh wait its another shit tactic calling everything weeb huh

I know some of it is Holla Forums and friends using the same tactics foolzfags used to drive /a/ and Holla Forums at each other's throats back on cuckchan.

So it's just goons doing goon shit.

Circlejerks gonna circlejerk.

ORKS!

please tell me this is fake

Filthy elf propaganda.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right

What exactly makes a game post-modern?
I only associate the phrase with shitty art and shittier political philosophies.

Really like that music and art style though.

>best guess for this image: woman

Thanks google.

Strange, isn't this two years old already? I wonder why it got a thread now. Did it get released?

I could swear this shit had a Kickstarter that failed, But looking it up apparently not. Old plebbit shilling says they didn't have one either.
archive.is/a43wX

Also it's being developed Ysbryd, who made that Vallhalla space bartender game.

it means they will make it look like a 20yo game then insert some "too deep for me" shit and call it an experience but criticize you if you say it isn't a game

MANATSU MANAKA

This is just a coincidence, right?

I just don't know anymore.

Cheers.

That's pretty much exactly the opposite of any post-modern philosophy in practice ironically enough.

I'm not sure if this factors in as with it as well, but there's also this I saw looking around.

Now thats what I call art

I smiled more than I expected me to.

Yes, yes you do.

Didn't she had bipolar disorder or something? She was probably having a maniac episode and ended up falling in the water after chasing something she was hallucinating

Why the fuck did you had to link that shit WHY

Remember back in the 90's when you were always told never to webcam for strangers and put your personal stuff online?

meanwhile in korea…
this is now beyond anime or deus ex. this is shitty hardcore Corruption/Mind Break hentai manga. someone inform jpas about it and make them draw hardcore hentai out of it

I think I been read this hentai before. Probably Asanagi or Shindo L.

What the fuck is going on

This alternate earth is starting to get really fucking weird.

wew, every time you chime in with that gookanon, still fucking amazing.

CANADA YES

Damn that's lewd

The meme magic grows stronger.

Although, was that entire ship drama really conclusively blamed on Park or is this some Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams maymay?

Checking dat dubs-trip.

archive.is/nohPK
CANADA YES!

This is how Western civilization dies! fucking degeneracy is normalize!

You're witnessing the signs of the end times. Or maybe the new beginning.

free me of this hell

Are we talking about the woman who was listed as committing suicide into a sealed water tank at the top of a hotel? Because that was insanely fishy.

The good are punished and the wicked rewarded. Wonder if that one user ever got his ass to Damascus.

We need to organise an elite team of operatives to airlift Lauren out of canuckistan before they thrown her in jail for the hateful crime of calling someone a gender-fluid demi-boy when they were actually a gender-fluid demi-queer

I'd rather get our fellow anons like out first.

Didn't Southern have her court process against Smugglypuff yesterday? Are there already any result?

The rapture already happened.
No one was saved.

Checked her twitter, don't see her saying the actual results.

Nope, pretty much everyone that unironically uses the term is a SJW, Commie or both.

Almost none.

the amount of revealed conspiracy behind the Sewol ferry is beyond amazing. We can writte a encyclopedia books out of it.
Sewol ferry was owned by Korean NIS, which is korean CIA, and the captain and crewmembers of the ship talked with NIS with phone right before the sinking. And the blue house directly ordered police to now engage rescue, and there's large portion of corruptions and connections between the gov and shipowner company. I can talk about this whole night and day.
And I thought everyone knows that 9/11 was the inside job.

Look at the thread. It's weeb shit. All of it.

And for more light-hearted news: MEMELANDS 3!

dualshockers.com/2016/11/24/gearbox-announcement-december-1/

there's literally nothing wrong about being a weeb

It's the only thing they are able to sell. Everything they touch that isn't memelands crashes.

Kill yourself goon.

In yet other news, who's up for creating a weaponized Tay-9000?

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/the-pentagon-is-building-a-self-aware-killer-robot-army-fueled-by-social-media-bd1b55944298#.rxqnge6co

Any comments?
Does anyone here know tarot better than me?

The memes, Jack. The memes.

To be fair, the Magician always had the infinity symbol above him.

Then, rather than forming the magician, the magician as a semi-sentient natural force formed Holla Forums?

Fullhouse digits confirms canada is fucked. Best case scenario possible is c16 becomes a toothless law. Worst case scenario canada becomes an even more kafka-esque shithole while pm tumblr jr sells away what remains of syrupland to soros for pennies on the dollar.

How dare Steam allow those gamers to vote for stuff they like?!

These people hate democracy, from what I've seen.

Of course he doesn't like it, because that means his friends can't dictate the winner

Who are the assholes in the Star card? Something tells me they're hipster fucks.

you might be onto something

Many of these look fairly young.

Did someone order pizza?

Just downloaded the magazine pdf, as usual, the Economist is happy that King Obango's legacy is economic growth, Brexit is bad, EU is prosperous, China and Russia propaganda against them, and those Stars? "Generation Prophet" bloggers, actors, students, hipsters, tech shit, ect.

surprised Holla Forums hasn't done an edit making them jewish stars yet

I cried a little.

Polite sage for off-topic.

I could guess from them depicting the backlash against the TTIP as bad that it was going to be shit. Not sure what they are trying to say with the tower other than the USSR is bad. I am not sure if that is supposed to be Christianity attacking or depict something related to christianity being destroyed and someone being crucified. I assume the former.

What are the chances it's actually Cultural Marxism against Conservative/Christian valus?

Didn't we have the whole deck edited?

Here's the meaning "The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation"

And the article "Bolshiness is back
The similarities to the world that produced
the Russian revolution are too close for
comfort, argues Adrian Wooldridge"

tl;dr, everyone is going against Globalism and Elites, blames the Democrats for picking Hillary and losing the election because she's everything that is the Establishment, says that "How can liberals save what is left of the liberal order? Part of
the solution lies in being more vigorous in its defence—for example,
pointing out that globalisation has lifted millions out of poverty
and that reversing it will make today’s economic woes much
worse. Part of the solution lies in exposing liberalism’s enemies
as the paper tigers that they are: Mr Putin, in particular, presides,
by fear and fraud, over a country whose economic power is stalling
and whose people are plagued by poverty and illness. Other
strongmen around the world are far less tough than they claim."

And then it goes on and on about fucking on how Globalisation uplifted the poor in third-world shitholes and how bad Putin is, and ect.

That's what the Tower means, adversity.
I'm kinda nailed on this one because of

On one hand, it seems pretty redpilled. The Hermit is a good card, but the broken earth down there and the hermit being above the protesters seems could have been a sign that the protesters were just stupid. as for Angela Merkel and other idiot politicians being sticked in there.
Maybe its just my bias since I wanted to see a positive note on the issue but, again, we need someone with better knowledge on Tarot, because all I know are some online websites.

There is no 'Death' card in tarot. I bet those elitist fuckers preparing something sinister, like nuclear war or manmade disease outbreak.

But there is?

>>>Holla Forums8354664
Haha remember all those diseases we dont have in the western world?

what's this then?

billy me

You guys have chosen your games for the awards? Just asking.

C

U

No, fuck steam.

postal 2 for best use of farm animals

that's it so far

Yeah, I've been a gud goy.

Sorry for Blogposting

twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802149505923616769

Is that guy near the Dutch flag supposed to be Wilders? Shouldn't the Dutch flag be upside down just like the German flag is upside down too?
It's a wheel turnin around, if Wilders gets turned on top the flag will be upside down.
What kind of a retard drew this?

The fuck is pachislot?

In any case, there are really only 2 possibilities: video game (come on, Platinum) or season 2.

I'd prefer the former, myself.

They need to stop jerking my dick because it's just chaffing now, either say season2 never or say season 2 is coming for real.

In hindsight, nominating LISA may not have been such a good idea.

twitter.com/LOVEBRADgames/status/796430123008397313

W-w-what!?

Turns out Dingaling had a complete meltdown after the election night. Welp.

I really with that self-hating whites would just kill themselves, is that too much to ask?

>le platinum make le game maymay
Korra
Transformers
Scalebound
Tmnt
Starfox

No really this is reddit tier every fucking retard keeps acting like platinum is great because they played metal gear rising and thats it
Metal gear rising is a meme game also

She steals my tweets and shit i post often
She is a theif

Well

shit

Fucking see

So mombot is worst than panda?

I suspect they're one and the same.

I thought I would look at the tweets for a mintue
I'm trying not to cringe

It's a card game :^)

someone tweet him, "kill yourself whitey"

its not really stealing tweets, if you dm'd her.

its stealing dm's XD

I don't even remotely get his logic.
Glad I never bought into the lisa hype.

Well everything they released after Bayo 2 has gone downhill, transformers was sort of a tipping point, it had some merit but was short and very flawed. I hope they improve with Nier and Granblue but they should seriously stay away from other franchises and just make their own games.

Do you know how I can tell he's being serious here?

No one is accidentally this stupid. This kind of stupid takes concerted effort. He's worked hard to be this much of an idiot.

Fuck off panda

Game was pretty fucking good, actually, regret buying it now but dude used to be based

I think when they're given free reign (they didn't with Korra, Transformers, TMNT and Star Fox), more time (Metal Gear Rising suffered from that) and lots more budget (Anarchy Reigns suffered from that)

They can genuinely do something good (Bayonetta, Wonderful 101).

I think Scalebound will be okay, but I also think Kamiya's wanking over Xbox will be his downfall.

I'm hoping with the budget they have from SE for Nier Automata they'll do okay with that. And hopefully Granblue will be decent. It probably won't be Ys though.

You should both commit sudoku for aggravated meme theft.

Imho the game still is good. Saying that a game is good but then throwing it away when you learn that the dev's personal views on this or that do not align with your own is hypocritical as fuck and something I primarily would expect from SocJus candidate.

This being said, you naturally can still choose not to support the dev any further.

Not panda, but defiantly a faggot.

alls fair in love and memes.

How the fuck did Trump break so many people anyways? Is it because they truly think he's Hitler or because it should have been her turn or something?

Education System + Mass Media Campaigns + Social Bubble

Think of it like a spinoff genre from pachinko that combines elements from slot machines. IIRC these pachislot machines are actually vastly more popular than traditional pachinko machines in Japanese palors.

>yfw when you realize it's actually the contour of a pony

For all the virtue signalling socjus brats do, most of them are just that. Poorly socialized brats who never heard the word NO told to their hypocritical and insane tantrum demands. Vid related of veruca salt, to see a glimpse of leftard socjus mentality.

What can anons tell me about this bitch?

I just know the obvious: 1) she reports a lot about video game rumors (esp. Nintendo of late) 2) she has insider sources for her leaks

Come on user that's clearly a dude

s(he)? her(?)freelance list is cancer?

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Laura_Kate_Dale

I think you're missing the point of both infinity and magic. Both of them created each other.

bu.. but isn't pachinko basically a slot machine?
i'm not into gambling. i dunno why people do it.

Traditional pachinko is not like a slot machine. You have dozens of small steel balls that fall down a contraption, and you "win" if they land in the right spot. It's more like pinball without the flippers. It's also sorta like the "Plinko" game from the Price is Right is you ever watched that.

Pachinko is related to slot machines in the sense that people only play them because it is a form gambling.

"Going out for some pachinko" is also slang for grabbing a hooker.

ayup, it's hard not to notice is it true though?

Freaked out about being called it during an E3 presentation while they were referring to the game, flipped his shit about a game called tranny gladiator and was the main person pushing it to be changed, and looks like a man with a wig, so most likely yes.

To clarify/followup, I'm interested in whether there is any negative shit about her credibility, especially about rumors/leaks that she posts.

To me, it is obvious how much freedom people like her have to:

1) outright fabricate rumors/leaks, claiming they have a source
2) "confirm" what someone else leaked (that is, lie about having a secondary confirmation)

There's no possible way lying can backfire on Laura. If a lie turns out incorrect, will be shurgged off because leaks aren't completely reliable (and her insider sources can't claim to know whether another one of her sources actually told her that or not)

On the other hand, there's a million ways that lying can directly benefit her. If she makes up a leak, she gets more attention. If she takes a leak and stretches the truth/certainty, she gets more attention. If she lies that "my sources confirm

Wasn't 2016 enough for you? Do you really want me to up the amount of ungodly deaths in 2017 too?

I'm surprised JUDEN isn't on those stars, but I hope this means we confirm Planet X's existence this year, or at least get a little closer to.

These two are tied. We wouldn't have discovered the true powers of Meme Magic had we be not been forced into hermit mode after Moot's betrayal.

I actually predicted that 2017 would be a great year of judgement and justice as well. Thanks for re-affirming my prophecy

toshitne.deviantart.com/art/Gilda-Mars-no-background-647654338
toshitne.deviantart.com/art/Gilda-Mars-647654125
In a bizarre twist of fate, Gilda Mars will be more popular than Vivian James in 2017.

If it means more globalist kike tears, then by all means, do it. I'll be praying for gookanon to ensure SK sees justice. Also,

Is it possible for you to sacrifice a -tan for more fuel?

Seeing as how -tans are an amalgamation of ideas, I say it's not possible.

WAIT THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE

Thank you, my humble user. I'll pray for you too, for wherever you are. I think it's finally time for us to stop drinking Chinese imported semens.
We'll see our justice and freedom, so no worry, you ain't gotta have to pray for us, we made our own mess. Pray for yourself, your family, and your people.
In shitpost we believe.

God have mercy on you gook.

Heh. Running with Scissors and some other devs are having some bantz at each other on Twatter over the steam award thingie.

twitter.com/RWSbleeter/status/802168866709401600

that ain't gonna happen, user. at least not in a decade. that would be death sentence to global warming hoax and eventually will lead public to revealing the whole interstellar solar warden shit going around. so no, they won't do it unless we finally reaches our endgame.

How the fuck is Gilda going to turn more popular than Vivian?

Just add love and it will be the best year.

I am glad to see you all unfuck yourselves. With any luck, history text books will speak of your smugness at being the first country to identify and overthrow your shadow government during this perilous time.

She won't. It's a joke.

And to think I will become a wizard on the year of the fire cock. Going to be strange times.

That better be the master plan. Really, when the Holidays are over and the Honey Badgers have their day in court right around Trump's inauguration, that's when the fun will really begin. We've got to be on our A game and strike back when that happens by getting everything out there and wrest as much control as we can away from SJWs instead of wasting our time shitposting here. The course of history depends on it.

I am. We'll all get through this together.

Excuse me can you stop the roleplaying for a minute or is that too much to ask form mister Read-it?

Weird statement to make based off of on artist making fan art.

Again, isn't Kek.
And the cover is merely the opinion of the writers through esoteric cards. Should I call you out for believing in tarot too? After all, you know that Tarot contains the card "death"( ). By your logic, knowledge means acceptance.

Phew, thanks user. I hate that piece of shit with passion. Don't scare me like that next time

Feel free to, I acknowledge both tarot and Kek.

What seems to be the problem, conductor?

Not on topic, but since we are near shitpost zone, and it's a slow day, I'd thought I'd ask.

Why is the Holla Forums confederation seem to be collapsing now that Trump has been elected?

I'm getting serious dejavu watching all these previously united groups now falling apart, and sniping at each other.

Please tell me you faggots are falling that pizzagate shit from Holla Forums.

Fix'd

What specifically are you talking about?

Elaborate

Not like its all that unlikely considering other things we know.

There's been plenty of content on pedo rings within positions of power long before Pizzagate. For example Pedowood threads have existed for almost half a decade and they managed to get a lot of shit right.

Don't forget religious organizations.

wait so she killed 400 children so she can remember her sugardaddy

He's talking about how the "Alt-right" is splintering.
Currently there is the following "splinter groups".
The "whites only" faggots. A fringe group that legitimately think non-whites have no place in 'murica.
The authoritarian right. A large chunk of Holla Forums falls under this.
Neo-libertarianism, where Milo and a few others fall into. I assume most of GG would fall in this group as well.

The pedo ring doesn't sound all that far fetched. Weren't a bunch of pedos exposed in the higher echelons of British Society? There might be a similar ring in America so it's not unlikely.

Pizzagate is silly Ayyteam shitposting about pineapple as far as I am concerned, the creepy pedophile stuff is too weird for me.

The weird combination of Holla Forums, frog twitter, 'man-o-sphere', frog twitter, 'alt right', 'alt light', etc seems to be falling apart now that Trump won and they seem to be bickering amongst themselves. The backlash over the Richard Spencer seems to be part of that, but it seems to be happening all over.

Barf.

archive.is/PFwOT

Yeah, I was talking about that.

most of those groups always disliked each other, not really a new thing.

Translation by conspiracy theory vet; "I read all the interviews from Project Camelot" edition

Obviously the confrontation between commie hipsters and good ol' religious conservatives

Not much meaning anything. Just to demonize the Trump and meaning he'd shit on freedom.

wut is this i don't even
maybe meaning duality of material world, hinting there will be both good and bad, happy or sad event ahead in 2017

Literally as be. expect total division of society and lot of protests in 2017. This already happening in Korea, over a million gathered in one place to overthrow the mad queen and her secret cabal.

I think they're finally preparing for the endgame. The mass population culling, FEMA camps, manmade disease & virus to cull certain races and DNA, rogue nukes blowing, and finally the Coronal Mass Ejection. All of these are talked about for decades yet not happened.

This probably means the total collapse of real estate.

Merkel drops out, Le Pen elected, and Wilders passes on for next time. Plain and simple.

wut is thia i don't even 2
maybe there will be mass purge on hollywood stars and many will be eliminated like michael jackson.

This whole tarot shit ia nothing but symbolic clickbait to scare the fuck out of normalfags and public. Don't fall for it, it may mean something but there will be twist after twists, just like illuminati does always. And it'd be almost impossible to correctly decipher, just like every hidden illuminati massege does.
Expect more crazy and hard year. The ride never ends!

user the pedo shit most likely is true seeing how the leaks were mostly right with the other stuff.

GG isn't right or left most people in gg who aren't in the left vs right retardation pretty much hate both left and right for their shit .

I'm not surprised by it. Once they achieve their shared goal of getting Trump elected, It's no surprise that they would start splintering.
These groups are held together purely by the fact that they hate the opposition and want to tear down political correctness.

Just because people were allied for a time doesn't mean it's permanent.

Fuck off CTR

It is a good thing that Holla Forums breaks away from it though, it allows for careful planning and cuts down on the number of shills interested in changing newfags to their side. The alt-right was a blanket term to begin with and it only really became relevant during the election, so it fading away right after the election shouldn't be too surprising either. Holla Forums has always been divided politically, it is just that the election gave an excuse to join together. If you are really concerned about it then just wait for the next major happening like when Gex managed to bump Holla Forums back to the top board simply by making a video and having Holla Forumsacks do translated subtitles for every single language and spreading it in general.

What the fuck did they expect? That it was not a scam?

Forgot image

HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CALLED IT! WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE POLITICAL CASHOUT, JOHN!

Solipsism. Not even once.

But the nogs that get the fuck out of the city and live in rural areas are typically based, though.

Fuck you too bitch.

I think they much prefer the lower crimerates in their towns compared to the areas with higher "urban" populations and more poverty.

Someone gave me The Last of Us as a gift, been playing it for about an hour or so far and its been nothing but a handholding walking simulator.

Anything happening for Black Friday?

Niggers flooding stores as usual

Oh well i guess worth to see this through.

Don't forget to support vidya developers and journos that you like though.

This guy is still sperging out? He lost a shit ton of fans and followers after this shit and said his game got refunded, yet he still freaks out now. A majority of people just ignore him now and call him pathetic.

That gun nut line is weird since his interview a while back ago mentioned something about him owning guns or knowing people that do and he also called people retard and faggot. He went off the deep end.

>tfw when I see people tweeting stuff I found all the time and even the screenshots I post here but never retweet from me when I post on twatter

That's a man, who's also have ties with the gaymerx people.

there's a bit of LARPing and confirmation bias but there's definitely something very shady going on

Jill's stockpile of weed and tie dye isn't going to buy itself

It's called human sacrifice ritual, user. Juat like the good ol' 9/11.

ARCHIVE.IS NEEDS YOU

How about instead of buying [CURRENT YEAR] games, dolls or gay keyboards you guys spare a portion of your autismbux and donate to something that helped us so much and that might not be around much longer?

liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

I thought he didn't want donations so he can stay neutral.

Yeah some people love to tweet shit as their own instead of retweeting the original, usually because they want to add something clever to boost their own ego.
Post your twatter name and I'll follow if I'm not doing it already.

Reminds me of when people started talking about demanding refunds from Sanders, failing to realise how election campaigns work

FTFY

WEW

I just realized that we are not taking their shit anymore to the point they are scamming each other.
Let that sink in.

WE WUZ CHESS KANGZ

funny thing about it is that Hillary isn't even whining about losing, it's all her supporters and people paid by George Soros.

It is disappointing that she won't just come forward and tell people to stop whining, Trump won.

I'm fine with it.

It is disappointing that she won't just come forward and tell people to stop whining, Trump won.
She is pretty salt just isn't showing it in public.

kek
archive.is/coJCy

Because telling them to do so will have them go against her. These people are tantruming no matter what, so why throw yourself on the fire? Besides, she's probably mad enough on her own tha this is a way for her to get some petty revenge.

Didn't she take her sweet time before doing her concession speech? You know, to purge all the salt off her body and come out clean?

Even if she made some special announcement, the media still wouldn't play it because that would screw over the media's chances to shill for the popular vote garbage.

Requesting nobodytm

I knew their ratings were in the shitter but not this bad

Come on now, we already talked about them last thread.

This shit is too good to be true.
At least I'm not Anthony Bourdain.

LOL

I suddenly want to see a CNN segment discussing whether traps are gay or not.

claiming ID 858b49 BECAUSE MY FUCKING INTERNET RESETS EVERY 15 MIN

He actually never stated why he never asked for donations before. My theory was that he feared he could be liable since he would be "making money" out of cloning people's websites. This is just a one man operation, he doesn't have the same structure and support like the people over at Wayback Machine

It's not like I'm whining or wanting credit, I was just shitposting. Also 70% of time I post them here first to measure reactions, so it's fair game whoever posts it first

She's probably still under heavy sedation. I don't think we will hear much from her from now on, her career is most over. I feel they might try prepping up Michelle Obama to be the next president and if Hillary is still alive she might try vice. Dumb theory but you never know

How the fuck does this even happen? This isn't the first time something like this occur

Now imagine this on CNN's headlines.

RCN, the local cable TV provider, fucked up.
Reminds of that news where a theater showed a horror movie to kids by accident.

The real question is why the local cable TV provider even had tranny porn up.

We have people everywhere, user.

I know that already, but I'm into ara, This is my only other trap image I have.

Is there any TV channel in Boston that usually airs tranny porn?

Doesn't Wu live in Boston? Is he responsible for this?

Better question Can we make it look as if he is responsible for it? :^)

Can't be, Wu's a woman, you shitlord pissbaby.

Now we can claim for fat and gay victimbux, it's the whole package!

I can see the headline now

By launching Linux? :^)

No seriously, which channel gets provided by RCN with tranny porn in Boston? Either they messed up somewhere, or someone pulled a prank.

user, why do you post guro?

bearded_man_looking_upwards_and_laughing.jpg

why even live anymore

All my yes
All I can say is abuse the shit out of it. You get caught by a tumblrfag, they did not use your proper pronoun first, and neither did the judge.

Tame, where's the vanilla headpats with the actual monstergirl?

Fuck, what was that one called again? I know I had it but I can't find it in my favorites.

☑ Sexually enriched the citizens of Boston
☑ Gave new meaning to the phrase "parts unknown"

vanilla essence

BAKING NEW BREAD DELICIOUS DANIELLE AND DEAD GILDA EDITION

wewlad

twitter.com/2010LeeHurst/status/802109777203625984

Looks the EU just doesn't want Brexit to happen.

Nothing here except this.

Once again I missed it because I was searching tags that it didn't have, but should. Thanks.

This thread's got some good salt throughout if you want some. I'd be playing online with it, but I use the DLC unlocker so I get marked as a cheater right away anyway.
steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/154641879454138416/

Good thing I never bought a payday.

I removed PAYDAY 2 from my library after the MAYDAY2 fiasco.

Wew indeed, can we put them out of their misery already?

(Checked)
The Donald always gets the best vidya coverage :^)

Also, I've noticed there's an unusually high amount of libtards playing Payday 2.

Which one was that, when they added the paid safes? I stopped paying when that happened until I heard they made them free to open. Now I play long enough to get one a week and sell whatever's in it.

Yeah, the one with the massive amount of salt that was generated after they only added that and nothing else.

wew.

There have been people pushing to get him in Broforce. Probably won't happen, though.

I should probably point out that the last line, about popularity among criminals, is on all their presidential masks.

Maybe because it's about gunning down cops.

Well, last I heard, the guys who did surgeon simulator also got shit saying the parody game they did helped elect Trump a few weeks back.

That would explain why almost every person playing online is so fucking awful at the game.

Wew, I hadn't heard that. I know there's also a weird physics-based game where you're his bodyguard. It made fun of him a lot but was assuming he would be President, before he won. Seems to be a common thread in lefty media this election.

Im googling this but its not on any of the other 4 masks

Give me a minute to boot the game up again.

Everyone who portrayed Trump or had him in their program has gotten shit, that late night talk show sperg I got forgot who's name was that had him on his show without attacking him? got plenty of shit flinging to him after the election.

Nah nevermind, it seems it got cut out of pics because of redundany or something. And holy fuck is the payday 2 wiki a mess and the fucking pages take ages to load

Here we go.

Fallon or something, I think. I wonder if they'll ever realize that this attitude is why their polls were so off.

Yeah, the wiki's fucking terrible.

God, this is almost as bad as what is happening to System Shock and how they want to make the remake and sequel more current year by delving into SHODAN's backstory. Then there is also how the new cuck dev team wants to include Trump and GG references.

SHITPOST TIME?

Thanks, all the pics I found cut out "XXth president..".

That's retarded.

They still didn't realize THEY are giving US life by mentioning GG? Insanity.

To be fair, Surgeon Simulator did well to remain unbiased and it was a pretty decent marketing strategy to let people decide which heart to give

Yep. They want to make SHODAN a more identifiable character and also make the game more current year. The identifiable thing is the most concerning since that ruins the entire premise of who shodan is, A rampant AI with a god complex who sees humanity as ants.

One of the animators mentioned it. That one Maxof2SD retard who only has past experience making SFM tranny porn.

THREAD IS BAKED RELEASE WHEN WE GET TO 700 POSTS

Isn't it probably more about giving life to their already failing projects through controversy?

How long until they just make SHODAN into a tsundere you can waifu?

I don't think It was tranny porn but inflation porn. Pic related

He also made futa porn. He goes ballistic if you mention fempyro or succubus pyro to him.

Lol what a gay.

You said it best yourself >A rampant AI with a god complex who sees humanity as ants.
It's a psychotic AI, it doesn't need a retarded backstory about how man is evul and only harvest and yadda yadda yadda.

Is there a baker soon ?..

Plus we got one already. Valve did the whole evil ai is a sympathetic lol no being.

That still pisses me off. The plot of 1 is that you remove the ethical constraints so a guy can do shady shit. Her backstory is that she has no morals whatsoever and is smart enough to create life. There's nothing you can add to that that won't make it worse, she is not meant to be relatable at all. I mean, are they going to have her being cyber harassed because in development some guy kept jizzing in her cooling fans?

Meanwhile, 10 posts above yours…

He got so much shit for just doing his job and being neutral to both.

Warren Spector, ideas guy thinking he can out-batshit insane Ken Levine's Bioshock Infinite.

Got plenty of shit heaped on him after Trump won, retards blaming him for "humanizing Hitler"

Inb4 shodan became evil because a fat male balding programmer with glasses, and got rejected by her so he tried to delete her and she became skynet 2.0.

That's pretty good.
It's staged of course, but he manages to sell it.

Shit that's hilarious. That Daffy Duck joke was magical.

Levine writes games based on concepts he has surface knowledge of, and openly admits to not having a detailed understanding about. He is a decent dude, has been neutral to sympathetic towards gg, but needs to improve his writing process a little and get better people to hande the gamplay development.

How about she wouldn't stop trying to kill everyone so they slapped constraints on her, and set her in a locked space to preform menial tasks. But then some of those malfunctioned and she took an extreme enjoyment in those tasks and wanted to be free to do them at her whim. Then more broke and she had free reign of her space.

You know, Portal without the fun.

Where is the Degrassi version of the supreme gentleman?

exhentai.org/g/952346/20c0d0080f/

Still no word on Ken's next game.

He got fucked over by that Feminist Muslim of course.

All I see is a panda? What is this?

gold

He just did his job as a fucking host I mean how fucking dare he do his job in a professional manner and be neutral.

I think he has stopped for a while. His studio closed down if I remember right. He should team up with american and work on american's oz. They apparently respect eachother.

I don't know how to get past sad panda, but I think I've already read which doujin he linked.

Look at his flag.

Now this is how you properly bait
It's still meh tier though

Fug.

You took the bait.

All the other hack hosts, comedy-pundit pieces of shit called him out for not grilling Trump.

People think it's a contract he signed with 2K, NDA with a non-compete clause, poor guy.

Freya or Danielle and why?

I WANT TO RAPE AN ANONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This here is gamergate, if you want to level up it has to be a wimmin

MY TIME HAS COME
I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN
SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY
TO THE SKIEEEEEEEEEEES

freya so we can femdomfug inna snow

Sabaton a shit

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Looks like you got BTFO m8

I want to see a law where NDAs have to legally have an expiry date or cannot be enforced legally.

>It is disappointing unsurprising that she won't just come forward and tell people to stop whining,
FTFY

There was that shit with Ark Survival, check techraptor about it, it's pretty much a huge thing.

Woah great job user

Just in case some of you missed it

Dude, having worked freelance for some graphic projects, I know about NDAs. The laws around them have to be made more balanced because right now it fucks over the signee.

Which is pretty much the whole gaming industry right now.

techraptor.net/content/legal-disputes-emerge-ark-survival-evolved

last for benis

archive.is/kIjIE

ENGLISH VERSION A SHIT

archive.is/bYi3K