HOLY SHIT! IVANKA GOT BLACKED

Quincy Jones: "I Used to Date Ivanka."

archive.is/p8kVI

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RQuY8kERaU0
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-actor-klaus-kinski-accused-of-raping-his-daughter-8446672.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

Daily reminder klaus kinski’s daughter was a coalburner who had 3 kids with him.

WUZ

LYING NIGGERS

How long does he have?

she's a jew and rashida rejected all the nigger genes in the womb

i….is Holla Forums officially and unequivocally btfo?

Now clearly this isn't a lie, because we all know how honest niggers are.

>implaying le \pol/ isnt bfo everyday becasue their stupid XD

we all know he wanted it

♪OH! WHERE DID HER TITS GO?♫

Urine idiot.

Wasn’t his biggest “song” the theme to Sanford & Son?

He produced the top selling album of all time you dip

Come on now.

Yeah see I was talking about songwriting. Fun fact I learned recently MJ didn’t write Thriller (the song) some European guy did.
Point is that ashy baboon has no business criticizing Tay’s writing ability.
hooktube.com/watch?v=RQuY8kERaU0

Fucking based #MAGA

So was she accepted in the jewish community because she burnt the coal?

I doubt he's lying since he knows Ivanka can just deny it.

Yeah, that's why nobody lied about Trump.🤔

Suspected nigger pedo?

If she doesn't deny it, we'll know for sure.

6D chess, Trump caused the situation that led to his daughter getting blacked so he could have an excuse to genocide all niggers when he became president. #MAGA
fucking based

kek

y tho

I wanted to see what the DNC was saying.

KEK ANY ALT RIGHT FAGGOT WANNA TALK SHIT NOW?

who?

You're a faggot of course he and anyone can because she is a farce.

Yep

I used to fuck Quincy Jones in the ass regularly.

t. Reliable Source

Natasha kinski, Rashida Jones’ mom and Klaus’ daughter. Her biggest film credits were Cat People and Chuck Sheen’s love interest in pic related.

Sounds believable to me. There's nothing black men like more than a white dick their ass. Well, maybe Black & Mild cgiars.

t. former convenience store worker

Never knew thats who rashida jone's mother was

*rides up*
OH
*sucks teeth*
NO
*smirks*
NO
*hollas at yo mom*
NO
*rapes yo daughta*
NO

Yup and her grandfather was an iconic german actor who routinely raped her aunt.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-actor-klaus-kinski-accused-of-raping-his-daughter-8446672.html?amp

(((Ivanka))) was always a kike and finally married one and even had kids with him.

4D chess

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Ivanka is married to a kike, you dumb fag.

Taytay is a fucking miracle and proof of the superioity of white genetics. Keep this shit online user, because if you said that shit in real life violence would be in order.

Watch at 26:20

its been webm'd in this thread all ready

Well now anons have the source. And Stern and his kike friends also ask her many awkward sex-related questions throughout the whole thing too

Wouldn't be surprised if true but in general it would be sad as I can't imagine what a billionaires daughter gains from dating someone so much older when she isn't even ugly. I gathered that this guy is a music mogul from the article so I assume she wanted to sing like her sister.

I mean she married a kike and converted to judaism. Why do these soy boys think that her fucking a nigger is something to take note of? I mean we already have all the evidence we need to know that she's a race traitor (and whore).

Alt right doesn't exist jamal

No.
Trump shills are though

I find it so hard to believe with the ages involved.

Yeah, doesn't sound one bit like a fantasy by an old black man who wants white women and feels like he's can promote the "gettin' down with massah's daughter." Not one bit. Nope.

I also find it hard to believe, but i have to say many women do fantasize about dating older men, part of the taboo about reaching the things you shouldn't

Tbh anyone who has known a negro knows they lie as much as they possibly can. They always exaggerate or make up exploits to make themselves look better or just to fuck with people. This is no different.

Doesn't even matter anyway since she's married a kike, if you're a race realist she's already flushed her genes down the toilet.

Sure, but why a 72 year old who looks like that? Why not go for some dude like Harrison Ford? If I wanted some older woman I'd be going for Susan Surandon, not Judge Judy.

Talk for yourself, buddy boy
A skinny jew with a big face?

Surprising absolutely no one.

You say you'd rather the Jew and then below act like a Jew is less desirable.

Yeah it's not like Ivanka has ever hooked up with a Je-…

Sounds like a fantasy about muh dik.

Well i take it back, i acted on my MILFman instincts, and because i cannot see Ford being attractive to girls other than his rogue face because he's shaped like a weak fella: thin legs, inflamed torso and conman behavior
Kushner is somewhat shaped like this, i can see your argument, hence why i can also see her going for a 70yo flamboyant negro

Then again you are talking about Quincy Jones, rejected from the negro jazz scene (the majority) and talked around Hollywood, and not for being a classy fellow

That's underplaying, and a real shameful display having to explain who Kinski is in a "tv and movies" board

And yet you're trap with us on this site for eternity.

Ooohh he's asking for it

A very fine daughter

Okay, that's officially going too far

Who else still browses that shithole?

People lazy/hypocrite enough not to leave for another board

Who will play Quincy Jones in the inevitable biopic?

Unironically Idris Elba.

I thought rashida jones was fairly attractive for a mulatto but considering the source material (her mother) she's actually a major downgrade.

disregard that, I suck cocks.
I thought natasha kinski was rashida jones' mother from the phrasing for some reason.
my point still stands
is rashida jones' mother.

I think Terence Howard would be better.

R E D C H A N N I T

They shouldn't have rights and Trump is a cuck for putting her in the White House.

dinner != date
what a nasty old nigger btw

why are jews always fucking niggers?

they're at the extreme ends of all spectra, probably trying to balance each other out, but they just create abominations instead.

He's fucking her too

lolno

white women fuck dogs

tru

fuck off common spic

it makes sense why none of the Trump family seemed excited minutes after winning the election

(((White women)))

I can't wait for the day every single racist cumskin shitbag is dead or in chains.

Of you can't, it won't happen.

lol 56%er can't even into english.

Someone needs to trim that bush.

Modern anglo/nordic/alpine women were a mistake

Good
All white girls should be blacked

Already back, Zach?

redpill me on zach

Hillary can still win!

Fuck Hillary, Jeb is still in time to be president
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, WAIT AND SEE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Hillary would have killed all niggers and jews by now surely.

IT WAS HER TURN
EMBLEACH GRUMFFFzzZZZzzzZZ

Being white is NOT okay! Stupid amerimutts picking Rumpf instead of based Hillary, she's the biggest anti-zionist America had ever seen.

So he's claiming that she dated him while she was 24 and he was 72? I don't buy that shit for a second. She was born rich, there's no way he'd be her type. I'm not saying she couldn't be into black guys, but they'd be a lot closer to her age, but probably still rich. I just checked, and she was dating Topher Grace that year, and before that Lance Armstrong. Jones doesn't fit the pattern.

If he had sex with her it wasn't dating, it was prostitution.

Yeah, let's be real here if she was in office we would have already nuked Israel by now
Kinda regretting my vote atm tbf

What does 8/pol/ have to say?

Nu-pol is too busy gagging on Trump's cock to respond tbh

That this nigger is lying.

You could have had an aryan queen who unironically thought of niggers as animals and would have put the holocaust in nuclear holocaust. You voted for zion instead of the kkk.

Can you imagine being so cucked you got tricked into voting for Drumpf instead of Hilldawg? #OnlyAmerimuttThings

Almost past irony and into butthurt. Almost

nigger lover

Can you explain how Ivanka Trump was born a jew to 2 goys? ?

I unironically liked her Maoist look. Her will to power, at the expense of everyone else: You have to respect that on some level.

the Old black grandpa's just making shit up for shits and giggles.