Fam wants to visit Holla Forums? What do?

Fuck me, I just found out my dad has taken interest in Holla Forums, Q user, pizzagate, etc. I think it started with Q-infowars but I'm unsure exactly. Point is, he's asking about this place. I need your help, what the fuck am I suppost to do here? He knows nothing of board culture, meme magic, still believes the holohoax, and likely has never been to a place in recent years where the ability to call someone a nigger faggot is standard procedure. He's a tough son of a bitch though. He's the crew leader of a oilfield pipeline co and has been working in it for 35 years. He could handle the banter but I've heard late life redpilling can be dangerous. Plus I don't want anymore boomer faggotry on this board. What the fuck exactly am I suppose to do here?

You can start will kys for this blog post

I presume you prefer reddit faggotry? I come here with a problem and you want your dick stroked? Obligatory kys my man.

why are you doing this

Well first of all you will have to feed him the brown pill…

I don't want his janky ass on this place. #1 our boomer tank is full. #2 How does one accept the reality that 60+ years of life is a lie. Noone ever leaves. This place is just as enlightening as it is a curse, which is a problem when you've been spoonfed kikery your whole life.

try to put off him coming here until the shilling dies off and goes back to normal levels

Just send pops to 4chan instead. Pops gets basic info, you get a pops free Holla Forums. Will he really know the difference?

If your dad is interested in the Q LARP, then he probably has dementia or some form of mental retardation, and you have bigger problems than him wanting to visit cuckchan.

NORMIES FUCK OFF
As soon as your bitch of a father shows up here I am dumping my gore folder and I will never tire and never slacken. The images will make him finally commit suicide

This place is pretty much immune to boomers.

Redpill him on kikes you sperg. Make sure you help him through the information overload stage, that shit can ruin your life.

Do it in the pajeet wants a gf thread.

Stop blogposting like a cancerous faggot then tell your dad to drown you for creating such a fucking waste.

You won’t do it.

Also, I didn’t agree to anything.

Send him to /qresearch/ with all the boomers and tell him Holla Forums is full of evil neo-nazis and hackers and it will put a virus on his computer.

Cunt, we aren't your fucking therapist. Don't come to us with your "problem." You're a weak little faggot.

don't send him here
encourage him to think for himself not listen to what some jackass on a fourm says
ask him questions like what exactly made him ask you - chances are he just wants to know you better user and this is his way to trying to get to know your hobby better
like when my mom wanted to go to a gun show with me, she doesn't really want a gun but she knows I like them so she wanted to check it out
most old men can handle the bants quite well, they grew up when you could punch a kid in the face in the morning for taking your seat on the bus then sit at the table with them for dinner and not get expelled

I'm working on my old man right now. We've always been openly race realist within the house, nigger and spic were never taboo words, but cracking the holohoax has been slow going, though I did have a head start thanks to grandpa shit talking the kikes in my father's youth. Its been about two years since I broached the JQ and he has come from "but I had a good Jewish friend in college" to noticing (((coincidences))) all on his own.

I'm working him up to TGSNT while feeding redpills and only showing him a few select threads here, recently David Hogg #2. It blew him away that we knew here Cruz's name and that he was in custody half an hour before NBC was saying it on their vulture coverage. He's now questioning Vegas and Sandy Hook.

TGSNT soon. It sounds like that may be your next step as well. Be patient, old dogs need a lot of time to learn new tricks.

Give me your dubs

Just show him some infographics. Don't send him here, the sheer amount of bottom-of-the-barrel retards will turn him off. This isn't the same Holla Forums it used to be.

Show him half/pol/, don't let him know this place exists, we don't want 40+ y/o TV-niggers shitting up the board with their retardation and inability to meme

Yeah, better idea would be to manually redpill him yourself. Make him watch tgsnt.tv

Uh. . . checked?

start namefagging with your real full name.

If he wants to get in on teh chans let him get to grips with la vie merdeposting on halfchan's Holla Forums.

I always suggest heartiste.com and voxday.blogspot.com as gateway drugs: they both name the jew but are a bit more oldguy friendly.

Perhaps he will drop his boomer faggotry and start understanding why we need to gas every fucking kike, starting with the ones in Israel.

sage for blogpost.