Tfw someone tells me netflix has good shit on it

I love this show

Varg is a little pussy bitch. I'd break his jaw and make him choke on my nigger dick if he ever stepped out of the Netherlands.

fake news

literally faker than those news where they falsely claimed he was planning a massacre
the saddest thing is that "reputable" news outlets still have it up after he was acquitted from all charges.

Varg is a man of peace tbh

You sure are though geez louise

tewi a shit. A SHIT.

It's early video game so it's not really that cucked

Wtf is a tewi a shit? You don't think I actually watch anime do you? I just post reaction images because they work so good.

LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE

Varg is honestly in terrible shape, even for his age. Most of the people in his age group that I know look decades younger than him.

How old is he even?

45 but his cumskin snownigger genes make him look 64

He does look older than 45 I really thought he must be in his middle fifties.

Doesn't look too bad for a man that spent the best part of 20 years in the slammer.
Now, that 6 months conviction over some words on his blog was utter bullshit. The man pokes his head out of the gutter for one freaking second and fate shovels shit in his face.

Serves that cuck right.

20 years in Norway resort prison. Not burger pound me in the ass penitentiary. No excuse there.

Earth isn't flat, retard.

Sure, but spaceshit isn't real either.

Sure, but real isn't real either.

Also true.

Go spend 20 years in a prison if you think it's so good.

It’s not a spinning ball you tard.

Absolutely spooked

There is Arrested Development.

t. retard

Believe in nothing, not even reality.

lol, dumbest thing I've ever read. Learn how rotation and translation work.

Stop culturally appropriating solipsism from the Gnostics.

It's a /lit/ meme, and it's lit.

Same thing. Still pseudo-intellectuals.

So was not allowing his wife to fuck other dudes a spook to him, or was he just that much of a weak little beta?

that's why it's lit

dude, I don't care
Stirner was a hack but spookposting is funny as fuck
also I enjoy how assblasted he made Marx

How is it funny?

Explanations are a spook, fuck you.

Why would a fat spoiled NEET give a fuck what a cuckold thinks?

Wait what now, did Stirner unironically marry a prostitute or some shit.

Let me give you a quick rundown:

Fuck you too, mundane.

He married a woman who would fuck other men as they were married.
He was a literal cuck and his whole ideology was just made to justify it:
From "Max Stirner - His Life and His Works" By Mackay

I don't think she was a prostitute, but she unirionically fucked other dudes.

I swear to fucking god this is too good to be true.
This is too fucking good to be true.
I always knew Striner fags were huge cunts but their lord and savior being a cuck is the greatest thing I've ever heard.

The kicker is you can just remind them of this and it almost always sends at least one into a sperg fit.

I can only imagine the butthurt it would cause.
Have any of them ever actually justified cuckoldry.

They will probably call you spooked lel
Does /trannypol/ quote him unironically? I've only used him for shitposting purposes.

I dunno, I don't actually read the rants, I just provoke them.

I have no clue. From what I've seen they've stopped posting for a while, it's just regular communists and tankies.

Those are mostly bots.
Most of reddipol's users fucked off to /leftpol/.

Based. Keep rising the fire, brother.

Big if true, although it has sunken below us for a while so idk.

So it was slang for trannypol that Zach started using to attack Holla Forums? this keeps getting better

It's been confirmed since the hack that Holla Forums inflates its position with bots, and immediately after the bj vid /leftpol/ became a thing and /leftypol's population and activity dropped significantly, yet still somehow remains in the top ten.
Those dots are pretty easy to connect.
Shit, Holla Forums most likely does the same thing considering how slow it is in comparison to Holla Forums despite supposedly being more populated.

Is Holla Forums dead?

It's definitely dying.
Only Holla Forums seems unaffected by waning population, they've been at around 2500 for awhile now.
Can't tell why though, it's definitely not the quality of the board that keeps anyone around.

Who cares? Every imageboard that isn't 2ch or halfchan dies within a handful of years. There will always be a new life raft to hop to or an old one to revitalize. Only newfags worry about it.

Who's worrying?

Of course. But the problem is the diminishing returns of each exodus.

t. 2nd exodus fag

Yeah but I always thought 8ch had joined 2 and 4 in the perma club.

More than should be. The ones who aren't trying to drum up support for their dead site or trying to rile up spergs anyway.

Huge user pops have never been the friend of any good imageboard. Hackers on steroids and the Scientology fiasco murdered halfchan in the cradle.

7chan thought the same thing.

Well shiiieet, finally this place can rest in piss.

Here we go with this retarded shit.
You're a moron if you honestly don't see the stagnation.
I haven't seen anything noteworthy outside of petty interboard drama come out of this site in months.

I wonder if emmafag left because he got spooked by /cow/ or the slow traffic of this board.

Probably realized /cow/ legit had the goods on him and were absolutely autistic enough to hound him until the of time if he kept it up.

I'm a independent exodus fag. I fully migrated here in late 2016

Neither are extremely low population imageboards that become so stagnant that their posting speed is equivalent to the postal service. A happy medium must be maintained

I doubt it's either of those.
He probably just got fed up with seeing his shitty waifu being mocked.
Not all waifuspergs have the insane resilience of the maisiefaggot.

You're the reason 8ch is dying.

I pass flawlessly as an h8chan oldfag. I only make my newfag status known when it's relevant to the discussion, like now.

t. autist that doesn't realize he fails horribly at pretending to be an oldfag
I keek at you.

Oh but I do. If only you knew the dirty tricks I employ.

Holla Forums is tsundere for the maisiefag tho and emmafag was mocked more because of his behavior than anything else
his journey is strange btw, he was banned from hugboxes and started going to more and more hardcore chans. Reddit kinda called him out from what I've seen in the jpegs, but halfchan and mostly infinichan not only laughed at the whore he worships for being unable to act or sing and for sleeping with Weinstein to save her career but also mocked every detail of his life, both online and in the meatspace. I can't tell if he's a masochist or wasn't aware of what he was getting into.

If I had to guess I would say that he discovered waifufag culture on imageboards from reddit or maybe some shithole like ED or KYM and thought that was his ticket. His inability to accept that that other waifufags existed and would mock his waifu doomed that to failure.

I think he became a waifufag before he knew the concept, which only makes it more autistic.It's like he had a crush on Emma Watson from watching the flicks as a kid that grew into a permanent worship instead of him growing out of it and the flicks themselves.

Does anyone have the webm of what Varg would do if he was a younger man?. I watched the first thirty seconds but then forgot about wanting to watch the rest of it and closed the thread.

There was a rumor back in early in 2017 on 4/tv/ where some anons believed that emmafag is actually korinefag.

Bingo!

Unironically, I like Emma Watson and the guy that posts her. He's a part of Holla Forums and a good poster. You should leave him alone.

your shitposts were cancer and /cow/ is chemotherapy

allegedly Korinefag was the one who outed him so idk

Emma Watson is hot Actress.

Is he wrong?

No.

not my thing tbh. He also claims she can act and SING

FTFY

The only similarly is both hate BR2049. Korine hates it because of Villeneuve . Emmafag hates it because of Ana de Armas being waifu bait.

If u watched Beauty and the Beast youd know she CAN sing.

You do realize that girls and boys look different but not that much different right?

Why do you think so many trannies are passible.

The only outward difference mostly is boobs, long hair, clothes, and pretty cute makeup and painted and well groomed nails.

Males and females dont look as different as most ppl pretend.

search your heart

u know it to be true

lol
lol

Emma Watson is very boring to look at. I see better looking girls whenever I go outside.

fucking secondaries

She can act tho

True. I love her role of a wooden plank

I like her role in Deathly Hallows, she was pretty good

Loved her performance in "The Room"

based

the only worthwhile philosopher was Diogenes, now gtfo my sunlight cuck

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

WE DID IT REDDIT! WUBALUBADUBDUB XD

WOW LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE RICK FROM RICK&MORTY WUBBLUBBADUBDUB I´M PICKLE LETO XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahahahahahahaha le mayonaise.

fucking epic ass meme

sunlight is a spook

Pretty sure OP meant stuff that Netflix produces

Wrong. The life raft before Holla Forums was 4chon, and even now Holla Forums is still way bigger than 4chon ever was.