Trump is going to jail

Trump is going to jail

And there's nothing you trumpcucks can do about it. The_zogald will defend his attack on the second amendment.

What I' m going to do is support the other commie freaks trying to get him impeached. He will be impeached. He will go to jail.

This is treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tug2bsT-Wjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3ygfXlkGk
youtube.com/watch?v=tsvud_CTRuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take medication

neck yourself zionist shill

Set yourself on fire , mouth breather.

suck more based niggerdicks, ziocuck zogald shill

Eat some tide pods cunt

xD tide pods
upvoted my fellow pede

zionism is fucking ''BASED"'

Yeah, ok. What is projection?

I think maybe he's mad because this

they're still banning bump stocks and raising the purchase age to 21. guess it's fine because some libtards got epically triggered though xD

Just dropping in to let you know you're a pathetic faggot

fucking epic

7 more years

he's getting impeached and jailed. nothing you can do about it trumpcuck

Yfw 7 more years

trips for impeachment

In what legislation? When did it pass?
In what legislation? When did it pass?

It will never stop being funny to me that this parade of shills are trying desperately to break support between Trump and his base while concurrently trying to establish a narrative that Trump is ineffective and doesn't have them running scared. Because you know, I always spend a ton of money on messaging campaigns to influence Mongolian basket weaving forums when I'm not pissing my pants in abject terror at the prospect of Trump taking the entire corrupt edifice that you've spent so long building up, and then pulling right down upon your heads.

Shill harder, retards. It's one of the best signals you can send that we're winning and it further drains your already limited coffers in the process. It's hilarious.

heh

That's not what trips are, newfag.

These are trips. Kek only blesses truth.

>>>/reddit/

praise kuk xDDDD

Fail.

Trips confirm obvious protocol raid.

I agree but it looks like the OP of this thread was actually the mutant ukranian that sometimes shows up and starts screeching autistically, and not an actual shill.

Is that the same guy that spans trump images in threads with no text?

no he's the one that goes
as soon as people start calling out shills

Thanks for the info user. The Ukrainian mutant sounds like something from Chernobyl, it’s a fitting name.

xDDD upboated fellow pedes

jail

If you were really confident that there wasn't a problem with Trump's attacks on the second amendment, you wouldn't be resorting to false flags like this.

you think pro-trump cucks are false flagging as me, a shareblue now? take your meds loser.

0/10

dubs act as secondary confirmation of trips.
OP is a faggot, and probably paid slave wages for his uninspiring job

k

/pol will defend this

Is that a nigger lizard? That thing looks like a lizard nigger

You lazy or just retarded?

/pol

(witnessed)
Trips confirm it.
Shills are imploding with impotent rage.

CHECKED

Heiled dub dubs
Thanks dad

Half of /pol is mentally ill according to the DSM.. they even have disorders that can be dished out just for "not following rules." Trump literally fucking tweeted that he is going to toughen up on mental health checks and records.

youtube.com/watch?v=tug2bsT-Wjo

PETER SCHIFF BTFO OF ALEX JONES ON HIS OWN TRUMP CHEERLEADING SHOW WHERE HE SAYS THE ECONOMY IS SO FUCKING GREAT. PETER SCHIFF WENT ON THERE AND ROYALLY OWNED ALEX'S GLOBALIST AUTHORITARIAN BUTTHOLE ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY UP WITH "TRUMP'S" ECONOMY!! AND ALEX EVEN AFTER THAT ROYAL BUTTFUCKING HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO GET BACK ON AIR AND CLAIM THE ECONOMY WAS GREAT AND BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT WAS AT RECORD LOWS (EVEN THOUGH LESS ARE REGISTERING AS JOB SEEKERS.)

HERE IS FUCKING RON PAUL SAYING THE SAME GODDAM THING IN A VIDEO CALLED "FED IN TROUBLE CRISIS INCOMING" EXCEPT HE THINKS THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE THAT IT WONT BE A TOTAL FUCKING IMMEDIATE CRASH BUT STILL AT THE VERY LEAST A FAST DECLINE:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3ygfXlkGk

HERE IS PETER SCHIFF SAYING THE SAME DAMN THING ON ROGAN'S PODCAST WHERE HE DOES AN EVEN BETTER JOB DESCRIBING THE CIRCUMSTANCES:
youtube.com/watch?v=tsvud_CTRuk

IT MIGHT NOT CRASH ALL OF A SUDDEN…. HOPEFULLY! HOPEFULLY THE FED CAN MINIMIZE THE DAMAGE ON THE WAY DOWN BUT IF YOU LOOK INTO THE FUNDAMENTALS YOU WILL SEE THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE DOLLAR TO GO ANYWHERE BUT DOWN AND WHEN THIS HAPPENS THERE IS USUALLY A SELL SIGNAL THAT TRIGGERS MASSIVE FLIGHT FROM A DECREASING ASSET AS PEOPLE WANT TO PROTECT THEIR INVESTMENT. THE FED HAS TO GET REALLY CREATIVE AND UNORTHODOX IF THEY WANT TO PREVENT A DOLLAR SELL SIGNAL LIKE THAT! I PRAY THEY ARE ABLE TO BECAUSE IT COULD BE CATASTROPHIC.

THE POINT THOUGH IS THAT IF YOU WATCHED TRUMP ON HIS CAMPAIGN HE CRITICISED THE ECONOMY AND OBAMA'S KESENIAN BULLSHIT TACTICS.. YET WHEN HE GOT IN OFFICE HE STARTED DOING THE SAME FUCKING THING!! HE EVEN FUCKING BOMBED ASSAD OVER A CLEAR FALSE FLAG! HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN REALLY HONEST ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH THE ECONOMY AND THE DOLLAR BUT INSTEAD CHOSE TO LIE FOR SHORT TERM GAIN! NOW ITS TOO LATE AND HE HAS SECURED HIS POSITION AS THE FALL GUY FOR THE ECONOMIC PROBLEMS AND A LEFTIST WILL WIN IN 2020!

Doesn't Dr. Peterstein say antisemitism is a mental illness?

Checked
I read your screaming rant
You missed the most important part
I WANT the economy to crash. We NEED the economy to crash. The fed must burn
Crashed with no survivors isn't just a meme

Fucking waste of dubs. Filter (((them))) anons

YEAH BUT IF IT CRASHES WITH TRUMP PUTTING HIS DAMN BRAND NAME ON IT THEN THAT PAVES THE WAY FOR A SUPER FUCKING LEFTIST NEXT ELECTION AND EVEN CONGRESS WILL BE NEOLIBERAL

AMERICA WILL BE EUROPE 2.0 AND THE FED WONT GO AWAY IT WILL JUST GET EVEN BIGGER NEXT

YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING WATCHED THE VIDEOS. IM NOT MAKING THIS UP. THE DOLLAR IS FUCKED. TRUMP SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INSTEAD OF RIDING THIS PUMP AND DUMP FOR SHORT TERM GAIN. IF HE WAS HONEST AT THE BEGINING AND KEPT THE CRITICISM ON THE KEYNESIAN ECONOMICS OF PAST ADMINISTRATIONS THEN THE MASS OF FOOLS THAT VOTE AND DETERMINE POWER WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NEOLIBERALISM WHICH CAUSES THIS NOT FREE MARKETS!

THAT DENIAL

KEEP SUPPORTING A PRESIDENT WHO HAS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF YOUR INTERESTS AT HEART

YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF SUPPORTING A LIBERTARIAN THAT WANTS YOU TO AT LEAST BE ABLE TO HAVE FREE ASSOCIATION THEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GAY ETHNO STATE OR WHATEVER BUT WHATS IN STORE NEXT IS TURNING AMERICA INTO EUROPE IN 2020 AND BEYOND!

Dude , you know there are no more elections right? You have to know that.
The dollar is fucking done
The fed is fucking done
Stock up now and be a prepared screaming user , user - the food production and shipping will be a thing of the past soon
There is no voting out of this. There is no talking out of this
Hard fast lightning violence is set to commence at the drop of the hat

Yawwwwwwn… more like if anything happens the police state will just get stronger. Anyway at the very least you have to fucking concede that Trump fucked up and all the fags that believed in him were dead wrong.

And Trump winning proved that elections still mean something. The "deep state" thought hillary had sealed the deal and she didnt prepare a concession speech.

Also violence is not a good thing and you are probably the type to get fucked over by it. There will probably be limited violence at most and more likely is a similar situation to 2008 but the point is that TRUMP will take the blame and super neoliberal candidate like Sanders will win and congress will get a bunch of libs as well.

If you look around you can see the signs that the economy is having problems. In my area three major national brand stores have closed now. It doesn't help that niggers steal everything but they had been able to stay in business for 20-30 years, why did they close now? I'm also noticing frequent breakdowns of commercial vehicles, tractor-trailers with their hoods open and with obvious wheel bearing failures. Stuff that should be caught with preventive maintenance. There's a lot of commercial property up for back taxes this year too.

It's been building for some time now so it's not all Trump's fault but, yeah, he is set to take the blame.

I'm not a fan of Trump, but there's a difference between criticizing his administration, and anti-Trump shilling. The latter is just low IQ shitposting, which is retarded no matter what it's subject matter is.

He fucking criticized all those economic strategies on campaign so it's kinda understandable people voted for him but the longer people wait to call him out for lying now the worse off we all are.

We have to remind you how wrong you were. Libertarians were proven right and we were saying this guy is an authoritarian shitbag from day one. You should have listened because now you just seem incredibly stupid. And the worst part is you ego is so overblown that you still come up with excuses not to admit where you were wrong and why authoritarianism still could work. Lame. Youre the one with the lack of neurons here. Libertarianism at least will get some support from all this but the nu/pol wave has to be reminded how wrong and retarded they were and how dumb they still are.

No one cares about consensus building here. This isn't le Reddit. Your samefaggging is pointless.

I can't believe they are spending time trying to shill this place. The desperation is real.

is dat a rare SOROSBLOBFISH whats it's scientific name ?

TRUMP AIN'T GOING nowhere but if THEY JAIL HIM THE DOTR WILL COME SO TRY IT COMMIES see if you can survive in the war with nothing but FEE FEES AND CAT LADY ETHICS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH the SUCK

(((ab96f1)))
go fellate a gun and pull the trigger you filthy kike.

My favourite part of your post was where you explained why. So glad all of your posts don't just consist of CNN-tier IMPEACH DRUMPF content.

looks like she's laughing in the first one.

so our enemies perform a school shooting to push gun control, then demand gun control, then astroturf as (((upset anons))) when trump pretends to want gun control to pull some 4D chess? Am I missing anything?

trips of fucking truth

What the hell is happening? Did they directly send shills over from cuckchan?

Get out nigger.