Apologize to JJ right now

"In a new interview with Total Film, director JJ Abrams has addressed the controversy of The Last Jedi and what he has in store for both Episode IX and other future Star Wars installments. "Look, Star Wars fans are some of the most passionate fans in the world, they really care about this world and they all are original people - that have their own feelings about things. I think in part what we were trying to do with The Last Jedi was to serve as a bit of a shock and shakeup, being it was the middle chapter in a series. If you think back to Star Wars, would anyone really have assumed that Darth Vader was Luke's father? There's a reason Empire Strikes Back is so iconic. Even when released it wasn't received fully with open arms at the time. When we brought in Rian we told him, shake it up, this is an ever-expanding galaxy and set of films and the series ultimately needs to break away and discover new things."

Fake.

Nice source you have there faggot.

Can imagine that weasle faced kike saying all this but is johnson really getting his own trilogy greenlit? Is SW going to just be a tax write off for the marvel money now?

I'm sorry you're a fagit JJ.

Do you really think TLJ didn't turn or profit or RO?

I think it made far less than disney projected + hobbled the franchise. He’s anathema to the fan base, even if it’s only half of them who hate what he did (and that’s being extremely generous) Yidney would be fucking retarded to give him another movie let alone three.

I apologize, JJ. I am impressed that you and Kathleen are about to do what no other men or women could do before:
Make Star Wars unprofitable.

You glorious bastards are doing humanity a favor.

I hope abrams career dies miserably after this and he can't find work on large budget movies anymore. Maybe he can team up with paul fag and make answer the call II menopause edition?

It's not fair!!!!!!!!!! The prequels were kino!!!!!! Kek

Apologize for what? He sounds like a bigger douche than ever.

Found the redditard.

Wait for the rape accusation to happen and it will come crashing down.

lol. He sounds frustrated.

Fuck him.
Not content with fucking up Star Trek, he decided to take a giant dump on Star Wars.
He's a fucking hack, and proudly unrepentant about it.
As long as that kike turns a profit, he'll keep shitting out turds for the bovine masses to consume.
Jews debase everything they get their hooks into, all they care about is money.

No.

Sage negated

sage reinstated

Negated

Star Wars is beyond saving. Did you get the description we got for the characters for Solo: A Star Wars Story? Here's an example of the mindset behind Star Wars now.

The droid played via motion-capture by Fleabag star Phoebe Waller-Bridge belongs to no one and has constructed herself over the years, building upon and adjusting her original design.

“She’s a self-modified droid,” says Jon Kasdan (The First Time), who co-wrote the script with his father, Lawrence (veteran scribe of The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, and The Force Awakens.) “The idea is that she’s sort of a mutt, if you will, of various parts of different kinds of droids who has improved upon herself.”

That’s why the head floating above her shoulders like a mechanical jellyfish looks a little like the dome on a primitive BB unit, while her chest and shoulders have an R2/Astromech influence. (Her name, too, is a reference to “LEET” or “l337,” which is the practice of substituting numerals for letters in words.)

“She’s a complete individual in the galaxy,” Jon Kasdan says. “We wanted to have it be a completely different kind of droid than you’ve ever seen in the movies. And we definitely wanted it to be a female. We thought it was more than time for that.”

I think I got cancer reading that.

He should be send to a concentration camp. No hard feelings.

You mean 1999 when that protocol droid was a girl?

It’s like pretty soon they’re just going to claim some asshole is the first black guy in Star Wars

He should be sent* to a concentration camp. No hard feelings.

nice verbal iq, kike

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

OY VEY you can't dislike the leftism we put in the film!!! Arrest these nazis!

Ash Wednesday is coming up, I think I'd send "fellow white American" abrams some ash
(pic related).

which would make it an inferior robot as the parts would not be purpose built.

So thats where that meme comes from.

lol

Ive seen that meme used on youtube several times and Im pretty sure they have no idea lol.

I shit you not I remember reading back when TFA was going to be released some dumb-ass girl on twitter or whatever was praising Rey or whatever, as the first female Jedi, not first female lead, first fem Jedi.

this isn't surprising in the least bit, gwen christie tried to amp up phasma by claiming to be the first female villain in star wars.

Vacuous babbling. That's all I see here. Typical Abrams fare. Pretends to have substance but it's completely empty.

kys

bump

I apologize

well, going by how box office shit works, so far the force awakens is the only one to really churn out any profit, rogue one and last soy gave them hardly anything to chew on.

ABRAMS IS A HACK ABRAMS IS A HACK ABRAMS IS A HACK ABRAMS IS A HACK ABRAMS IS A HACK ABRAMS IS A HACK

Why can't you fucking fix yourself, murrica, why do I have to suffer the demonization of fucking wh*te men and tradition values?

the force is female sweetie, deal with it ;)

TFA was better than AOTC

We're closer to fixing ourselves than any other western Nation.

Why this praise for Empire Strikes Back? The tempo is so low and the middle act simply is not working at all.

Because they take their opinions from e-celebs. The first movie was always considered the best one, for being the model to all the rest. But somehow 90s show decided that the Vader reveal was such an earth shattering moment that it beat any other consideration.

America won't even exist in its present state, in 20 years. You are going to descend into racial strife as soon as the next democratic president is elected.

Seeing your dog run over by a car is a shock. Having your house burned down is a shakeup. Eating human shit for the first time is a new thing to discover. None of these things are good though. Change for the sake of change is idiotic. It's self destructive, especially when it's done with no other goal than to be different from what you had before. You can puff your chest all you want and pretend that you went in with some grand artistic vision to shock the fans and give them something new, but that's not what you did. You shit on a plate and handed it to them with a big faggoty grin because you thought you were being clever and subversive and surprising, when in reality, you were just being a fucking retard.

Precisely why democracy is a sham.

it did well enough in theaters, but the money with any big IP franchise on the level of Star Wars, is always in the merch. The books the action figures, the bed sheets, etc.. They sold some of that to dumb hipsters who wanted to be in on the trend when it was first announced again, but after TLJ there was clearly a huge nosedive in merch sales. Some toyfags were reporting that within the first couple weeks, all the TLJ stuff got a steep markdown because they weren't selling at all.

TFA did a lot better than it would have because it was the fist SW movie in 10 years had it not been the first it would have faced similar criticism ,rejection and low BO numbers as well.

So what would you call what's happening right now not just in American but in almost every western nation?

This. It was DOA when the first trailer with the dune nigger. Disney had one chance, and they went full jew.

Now I'm glad they are destroying the franchise. It is time for it to die. Idiots must be made to realize it is so stupid even they can't defend it.

Fuck you

Compared to what is going to happen, this is nothing.

Yet it was still completely consistent with the other two movies before it. If there were no Ewoks there would have been no reason anyone could legitimately hate it.

grow up jfc

abrams is a jew you antisemitic jew denier!

I mean, the ending is good, Luke's fight with Vader is cool, and the Hoth-planet in the beginning is fun. But everything else screams middle-act. I mean, even as a kid i always hated having to see ESB before finishing the trilogy with Return of the Jedi.

Why do people hate the ewoks? I loved them as a kid, i know my friends did it aswell. It was FUN in a fun movie.

Probably because they were munchkin tree people who beat the forces of the galactic empire with nothing more than sticks, stones, and tree logs?

They were funny cannibal-teddybears beating the machinery with sticks and stones. Guerilla warfare and all that, jt was their jungle so they knew the terrain better.

Yeah, let's ignore the very first droid that appears in the first minutes of the Phantom Menace.
Let's ignore the barmaid from Attack of the Clones.
Let's ignore the maid from (the deleted scene of) Revenge of the Sith.
Yeah, that worked out great. I can still totally recall many of Captain Phasma great scenes.

Force has been female since the beginning for spanish-speakers ("La Fuerza"). Nobody cares.

The gender of the word Fuerza is female, but that's just grammar: there is no sexual attribute to the concept, not in the way a feminist sees it.

user, I…

No, fuck those metizos.

I want to fffffFFFUCK THAT ROBOT

jesus fucking christ

Well, looks like we can expect JJ to power up the female cast in IX now since we all know why everybody hates The Last Jedi.

so surprises there from this sissy jew, needs a soft news media outlet hide behind as he insults his own audience.
The good news is the new one will be a train wreck, that will hopefully make disney stop with the Nu-wars films for a few years.

people have freeze peach, oh the horror

should read no

Yeah you caught that, the jew is angry that people have "free speech" still he want to take away people's ability to criticize his piece of shit movies rather than figure out why people hate his movies ( probably already knows exactly why).

the talentless hack can suck my dick cause his so-called movie was even worse

But that… that's not how droids work in the Star Wars universe.
Just because they have an AI doesn't mean that they can think.