Slovak Prime Minister Rejects Continental Faggotry & Camel-jockeys' Noses Under the Tent

SLOVENSKO NIE
Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico yesterday said he refused to ratify the Istanbul Convention because he considers it at odds with the country’s constitutional definition of marriage as a heterosexual union.

Slovakia’s parliament amended its Constitution in 2014 to define marriage as a union between man and woman

> “The convention talks about stereotypes and gender equality in the sense of eliminating the so-called traditional roles of men and women in the family. It raises doubts,” Fico told reporters. “Unless there is full compliance with the provisions of the convention with the definition of marriage as a bond between a man and a woman, I will never agree to ratify.”

> Fico added that the protection of women’s rights is particularly important at a time when migrants make up more and more of the European population and bring with them “cultural and social patterns from their countries of origin”, including the perception of a woman as a submissive human being. “I am against the emergence of compact Muslim communities in Slovakia on principle,” Fico said. “So that these communities are not able to preserve the habits that Europe and its Christian historical roots refute as wrong and unjust.”

FUCKING BASED

> “We are in favour of the protection of women from any violence whatsoever but we cannot agree with the ideologies that present equality as sameness and go as far as to deny the differences between men and women,” the statement reads.

> Just over half of the members of the Council of Europe have ratified the human rights watchdog’s 2011 Istanbul Convention, which is the world’s first binding instrument to prevent and combat violence against women, from marital rape to female genital mutilation.

Sources:
< Slovak Spectator
archive.is/FXeh6
< EURACTIV
archive.is/p0z3l

Shown
< Robert Fico(Source: TASR)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mhRYZNeYatk
youtu.be/8eAQp6D0onk
gender.gov.sk/en/
archive.is/e86j9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good fucking move. You give the faggots one inch and they take a whole yard. If we had never given them anything they'd be pestering us about abolishing anti-gay laws now instead of forcing faggotry into kids.
Surely that extends to male genital mutilation as well? What a bullshit convention.

The Pan-Slavic dream is finally becoming a reality. Even Austria wants back in.

Isn't the Austrian germanic?

So fucking what?

We know.

That was a hit and miss you salty cunt

Baste.

Culturally, yes.

(((They)))'re trying to push this (((convention))) in Bulgaria, too. According to the polls, over 80% of Bulgarian people reject it, and not just the Orthodox Church, but all religious bodies officially rejected it, even the muslim organisation.

Unfortunately, Bulgarian politicians are remarkably corrupt and could still ratify it. Some of them are still trying to spin it as "protecting muh women," but meanwhile the goyim knew.

BUMP!
youtu.be/mhRYZNeYatk
KOTLEBA 4 PRIME MINISTER
is there any chance of him becoming pm?
I have been following him for some two years now and I think he has an excellent program

SOON!!!

Oh let those digits portend.

Kotleba as PM would be epic beyond all human comprehension. Global ZOG would come after him in a way to make their Trump-hate seem like a minor policy disgreement.

If Trump ever used a dogwhistle, Kotleba uses an airhorn.

youtu.be/8eAQp6D0onk

BASED

Why was a gender SJW convention made in mud-occupied occupied Constantinople?

And he's supposed to be a commie, kek.

Eternal abrahamics strike again!

Epic post my (((white))) brother, I would appreciate you shitposting somewhere else

Daily reminder that faggots get the rope too

>>>/telaviv/

They're social democrats, basically communists on Valium. They have some stupid economic policies sometimes (free shit for X, of course paid by taxpayer money), but no purges and nothing that ruins the economy.

eat shit faggot

they only steal public money for 10 years already while silently funding local sjws, feminist and others but they wont publicly say that.
The main proponents of Istanbul convention are band of people at Department of Gender Equality and Equal Opportunities of the Ministry of Labour gender.gov.sk/en/
that has no problem getting money with them at helm.

Fuck off

No u.

They do and say a lot of seemingly contradictory things. I see it like this: all of our politicians are selfish pieces of shit, Smer exceptionally so. They'll do anything to remain as the king of the hill for as long as possible, so they're playing politics. Ignoring migrants helps keep them in power (if they approved a massive crime spike, they're gone by the next election) and it's common politics with other V4 states. SocJus shit is to show they're good goyim, but it hurts their voterbase, so they do things like this to show how traditional they are (not that they are, but whatever lets them steal 4 years longer). If they were real shabbos goyim, they would've made a bunch of laws effectively banning ĽSNS long ago.
Anyway, they aren't fully jewy and only putting in token effort, it would take generations to affect people (honestly, the media are much worse). What matters is that the country still stands when the swing to the right happens and eviction of kikery number 305 or whatever the current score is happens.

We keep gaining more and more territory, fucking nice. 2018 will be an interesting year for sure.

Fucking hellfire

Secret neo-nazi forum for all Slovak anons here
>>>/had/
ale som vas vytrolil xDDdddDddDddddDddD

Agreed

For you

All you need to know about how bad the Istanbul Convention is. Basically sets up official organs to contribute to man-shaming and emasculation. archive.is/e86j9

Who ratified here so far? They are using argument
accept it you too!

This. I used to be for "gay marriage" because I bought into the line about denying a dying fag a visit in the hospital by his boyfriend.

Then I discovered all (((civil marriage))) was is a merger of corporations sole (your strawman that the state sovereignty fags go on about). (That's another argument I won't get into.)

v pohode. vďaka.