DAVID HOGG AND FAKE SURVIVOR THREAD 4

three
two
one
KEEP DIGGING ANONS THEY ARE SCARED

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline

+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)

+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)

+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14

+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)

+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)

+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)

+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )

+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).

+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)

+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15

+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)

+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16

+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BTizR
mobile.twitter.com/EllenD_world/status/966819914190385160
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says
dr6lcqo3bxtwa.cloudfront.net/binary/2018/2/15/17/1437582013143-p5k4ma/FloridaSchoolShootingStudentInterview-1518717126117.mp4
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
jonruns.com/2013/050413westglades5k.html
wgntv.com/2018/02/23/man-who-crashed-car-into-hospital-and-set-himself-on-fire-recorded-the-incident-on-facebook-live/
archive.is/2KBD1
archive.is/SFTZM
archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
instagram.com/p/BfUdTOdHeBn/
archive.fo/N9ILZ
convertio.co/mp4-converter/
archive.is/6fMmV
archive.is/jf6Lz
archive.fo/MdWVC
twitter.com/Emma4Change/status/966335340838621184
intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
archive.is/pbKJd
pewtube.com/user/EverythingIsFucked/zFqwQc2
abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314
miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article23126685.html
archive.is/QpjNV
instagram.com/p/q0bi_pgURH/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjory_Stoneman_Douglas#The_Miami_Herald
archive.is/29pqQ
my.mixtape.moe/scpsaq.pdf
buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/dispatch-records-cruz-home?utm_term=.hdLQ8VZPg#.kmPMGAxK0
archive.fo/vtasr
archive.is/pbKJd
miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article201674124.html
youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4&app=desktop
worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSMtxP0Q9f2xHMVk2
archive.fo/ryu88
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4
hooktube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4
alexanderhiggins.com/title-28-usc-3002-section-15-the-united-states-is-a-corporation-and-not-a-government/
youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98

imdb.com/title/tt7600740/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
broadwayworld.com/viewcolumnpics.cfm?colid=395505&photoid=360052
backstage.com/u/emilysucher/
capitalfringe.org/events/921-powerplays
archive.fo/ZWvg9#selection-975.0-978.0
archive.is/wEGyr
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/967928620927930369?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0
documentcloud.org/documents/4387059-FBI-Florida-Transcript.html
archive.fo/AuuvU
archive.fo/opLfz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEED TO BUILD OUT THE ORG CHART
Local LEO head is Sheriff Scott Israel
Chief FBI contact is Keven Hogg

Highest profile "Trauma Victim" is Samantha Fuentes

Highest profile Student Spokesman crisis actor is David Hogg,

Just wanted to draw attention to a common theme im seeing amount all social media (that exists) of these kids. THey all seem to stop using social media around Dec. and some Nov. and have No activity again until days before and after shooting. Just thought I'd note that. This is Kaskys last post before posting again 4 days before happening.

Roxanne Deschamps

Last Note; Still Unaware of Zeifs age. Either 25 or 18 still trying to prove.

-over n out-

Last thread asked if the doctor is her father , She has a "friend" with same name but not him

DynCorp installed and controlled sheriff

newly owned by stephen feinberg who was from cerberus pmc

Her facebook is all kind of fucked
She has like 10 liked things ,her yt account subscribes to 15 channels 5 of which are YT Main,but she has about 300 "friends"

Alicia and Emily Sucher, experienced horror movie actress and "school shooting victim"

Media conveniently assembles group of survivors to parrot key talking points…

Hmm.
Think we can get him to say something stupider than this?

Where was this pic taken? These baller ass rich kids, but look at the background. Broken blinds. A piece of wood boarding up a large window… And that comment…
Seriously, WTF?

what the fuck?

See Florida is an odd place. Basically everything within 1 block of the ocean is > 2m houses. Everything further inland is a trailer park with the exception of a small number of country clubs.

who wants to start a countdown until David Hoggwash announces he is a transfag to play the ultimate victim card

It just keeps going! Holy crap the amount of stink all over this is absolutely overwhelming at this point.
If this doesn't wake my cattle-like friends up, then I'm done with them. Anyone who can't see for themselves what is going on should be considered a liability from this point forward.

I've heard that. But still, why do the rich kids need to go to shitty places like this?

Because these jeans are $500.

I think this is the oddest part of the whole thing.
No way would a shooter do this, even to merely "lie low".

Even the new burbs?

Of Course it had to be on FUCKING CRAIGSLIST!

They (FBI, Debbie Wassermanshultz, and the COA) are not even trying to hide it at this point……

Here's the problem coming soon to you Americans….

It's rough when all your best friends get killed by some crazy gun-toting psycho, isn't it?
I HOPE THEY WILL BE OK
archive.fo/BTizR
mobile.twitter.com/EllenD_world/status/966819914190385160

This might have been posted before
It think this is her with long her , facebook activity
1 picture except the profile and ~5 likes
Are these people even real , she has better op-sec than I do

Did they use this woman yet?

b-bump

Its gonna be a really long time till she realizes I posted this?

This bald bitch needs to die. Yeah Yeah inb4 CIANigger Holla Forums is a board of peace. This disgusting dyke really…..needs to die. The incessant look of smugness on her face makes me want to legit stab her in the face 88 times.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

IMPORTANT anons something that seems to be overlooked. at :33 seconds into the video, Hogg can be heard whispering "come on, we need diversity"

I WANT OUT OF MR. BONES' WILD RABBITHOLE!!!

How the fuck is no one already talking about this?:

Clare Schexnyder, Creator of national school walkout protest, and 17 YEAR CNN EMPLOYEE.

Everyone involved in this entire fucking movement is CNN or FBI affiliated.

you're not the only one.
also beaners have faces that in general enrage…

she talked with him during the evacuation?

the fuck is this

Dont forget the special ed teacher is an actor as well.
he has an imdb page
kevin siegelbaum

Its defintiely him.

Would you ever remind yourself that your 15th birthday is tomorrow, then screenshot it and put it on twatter?
TRYHARD
This fucker looks 25 and they're really trying to backstop his being 18

did anybody manage to figure out why intellius has 2 profiles of him?

Did you read this
thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says

The Deschamps woman said in some transcript that Nick was into ISIS
And if he really was into Rogers-4chan memes ,he would know some /k/ tactics ,and getting caught on your way from Mac isn't tactical unless you wear a MoonMan mask

bump

its kinda creepy, they look like robots

Don't let this die. Bump

TFW when yer sliding down the barrel of an AR

Is it just me or do all these issues from ANTIFA, to BAMN, to BLM, to shootings to every single thing (bar none) always have connections to (literal) faggots, dikes or transfreaks?

I am serious, think about it, they are constantly (as in ALWAYS) involved in these events. As homotin foil as this sounds maybe there really is a faggot mafia type group that truly is working with corrupt shadow players. Once or twice I could see as mere coincidence but they are literally always involved and not just in the states but globally too. Is faggotry working with the jews? If so… why is the question…

Holy shit, he does. I ripped the MP4 to try and upload it, but Holla Forums doesn't like something about the file's format. Pic related.

This soon after she had brain surgery?

Did she ever realize? Is she among the (((dead)))?

Cruz, Bennett says, appeared odd from the start while younger brother Zachary is a 'smart kid' who adores video games and socializing
Do "we" have any tech wizards that could get me Zach's ingame nicknames by IP?

Check Florida and NY voter reg based on that bday year 1992 see what you get

My guess is that they have a 25 year old actor that they are trying to pass off as a high school senior. So they outdid themselves on twitter trying to prove that he is high-school aged Chad and his gf is underage pics related. Supposedly 14 and 15 and going on ski vacations and having lots of sex, I guess. The glamorous lives of the anti-gun Left activists…

Here's the video URL if anyone knows how to make it work on Holla Forums:
dr6lcqo3bxtwa.cloudfront.net/binary/2018/2/15/17/1437582013143-p5k4ma/FloridaSchoolShootingStudentInterview-1518717126117.mp4

Wew lad
all this is a LARP and conglomeration of CNN/FBI EMployees kids.

While I agree it raises serious questions about the "kids" and how they are "acquiring" them, "training" them, and so on. I think that right there may be the bigger story to expose here I really do. We're literally talking about an entire school seemingly made up of adopt-an-actor faggot adults playing as school kids.

CONFIRMED
WE NEED DIVERSITY, I have earbuds in now loud as possible just heard it.. sheeeit niggers we're winning again praise Kek… couple this wit mashup of his crazy interview timestamps in the last thread 932 308

The children are our future.

Anons, a certain Youtube that plans on dropping big leaks that day . Pie day\ PIZZAGATE drop pertaining to weiner ohhh boy

Fuck Hogg we need to start a massive campaign showing sympathy to our fellow two AUTISTS who are locked away under false pretenses and having their orphan money stolen by kikes and a roastie. I'm actuallyy starting to think (((they))) want us to uncover all this and hit us in the feels. They have /ourguy locked up literally. FUCCKKKK WE SHOULD GO PROTEST REEEE I been at this 6 days non stop and it's affecting my parkinglot sweeping and love life. I'm starting to take this PERSONAL…. CIVIL WAR NOW

So according to this he was a Holla Forumsack who fell for the FBI agent or maybe learned what kind of (((people))) are in his school and decided to kill them
or (((somebody))) saw that there is a Holla Forumsack in the making an that school , killed the kids and pointed the finger at him
Either way , He Did Nothing Wrong

Zach was supposed to be locked for 12 hours , like 3 days ago

Oh fuck, who is this supposed to be?

He got SHOAD.

hoggs mother a "CNN vip"
working for clinton "planned parenthood"

Still digging for a better confirmation but
sam created a grade 6th facebook group feb 2012

(((jonesstein))) keeps saying (((they))) are about to crack down heavy online with the censorship and start to shut a lot down, Holla Forums has power and that scares (((them))). They're trying to set multiple precedents at once and speech/onlinebantz is one of em, I pay close attention to local/Natnews. And (((they're))) harping on all this shit… so I'm sure your right.

Even if he's 18 it doesn't mean he's not part of the conglomerate of kikes all connected to CIA/FBI . Who knows this could be a (((special))) school for rich kids who's rents are high profile

And it just struck me that up here in CT, SandyHook is located near Danbury, and Newhaven (where 3letters are located) and it's a Rich as fuck town. Maybe we need to dig back into some kids parents from that to find similarities in their jobs. SandyHook is a town within a town a (((village))) it very well could have been a school for high profile parents kids.

oh i agree.
i have posted it a few times but his dad works for a subsidiary of the blackstone group.
which the owner is jacob rothschild and they have donated millions of dollars to the clinton foundation.
and there is connections in the podesta emails..
so the degree of separation is very small

Is the media in USA just silent about him
Wouldn't he be like the most important person to talk to?

How Cruz last mother fit into this ,what did she do to land him in that school
Is Zack a student in the same school Nick was
…but it's a public school

Step 1:
Research and study the following:
CoIntelPro
Forum Spy Techniques cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
Zersetzung
Master Suppression Techniques
Rules for Radicals

Step 2:
UNLEASH. FUCKING. HELL.
We are engaged in a battle for our very survival, and the survival of the nation.

You are not witnessing a battle over gun control, you are witnessing the 1923 Hamburg Uprising, and no tactic or technique should be below us when crushing the uprising. Families are not off limits.

jonruns.com/2013/050413westglades5k.html

posted May 04, 2013

looks like age may line up to sam being 18.

if david hogg had been in the school at the time, he would have been the first one shot.

the cover is coming off. put the jews in camps and delouse them until we cant feed them NOW

You know what I find odd is that the ONLY kids verifying Hogg and the others even attended that school are the same people adjoined with that "movement". There has not been one single random kid coming out on any social media platform about this issue outside of those involved in the interview process one way or another. It's almost as if the whole damn school is false flag… as fucking weird as that sounds it's the vibe I am starting to get.

I mean, seriously, when was the last time high school aged students, en masse, didn't blab their asses off about even the slightest drama connected issue? It's very weird and especially so given how many "students" are listed at that school.

Cruz moms died from " flu complications" this past November. She had won a wrongful death lawsuit from his fathers passing. (These r the parents who adopted Nik and Zack) Both kids were set to get an inheritance of 800k (this is where Deschamps comes in and the potentially premeditated phone calls to FBI,) (one of those calls came from an unknown "source" from Massachusetts) and it just so happens that Deschamps estate lawyer is from Mass.

And acording to what I was written in last 2 thread , that school is supposed to get demolished now
With all archives proving or dissproving that it ever operated as a school

Thats not a beaner. That's a kike made to look like a beaner.
Pic related.

zach looks to be out of mental ward?

Go to Broward Cty Courts website and read thru all subpeonas anons. It will give you an idea of what the courts are interested in
And Zac should be free to be speaking right now, some autism should be focused on finding his ass. ASAP. There are also reports that Nik went to some other kind of school for AUTISTS and bad kids. I BELEIVE the Sneads spoke about this on ABC. Rewatch All Snead interviews and read court subpeonas. I can post them later I'm wage Cuck in now. I be back at 7am. We gunna fix this shit if i have to fly to Florida and talk to Zack myself. Fuck these kikes

Somebody could be controlling that account. I'm going to try an engage him. Thoughts on how to approach?

It's rigged. Don't bother.

maybe dig into ben aronesty?

And as usual the only ones demonizong Nik are the kike media. Even the Sneads didn't demonize at first. They changed they're tune by 2nd or 3rd interview. Watch things in chronological order from 15th on. It shows the change in tune.

Younthink it's set to trap people trying to reach out? I already do wild shit without hiding my identity. I really don't worry about consequences fromnstate. I could careless. Come Get me, Cia nuggets.kek I should atleast try and reach out. With a basic message of support and see whatbhappens.

With the amount of pictures , like , and friends
It's a real as Samantha and Emma

I'm going to dig into what all these kids parents do for jobs and find a common theme. I'm willing to bet these kids in this school all have something in common

I'm just saying it won't do a damn bit of good. What WILL do good is to keep watching for them to slip up more. They've already slipped up by failing to disclose that the students secretly had a prior love affair with CNN.

A neutral message from a sock can't hurt

These threads r being monitored because my phone has been doing weird shit it's never done before, check out this cap I got from when my phone acts up. Top left where service bar is supposed to be has been disappearing totally and reappearing.. I caught a cap of it. It does it every couple hours now I lose service completely and then it comes back… I been on this six days now and it never happened b4 that

Twitter caps from a normalfag Florida School Administrator who is an expert in school shooting drills calling out every (((coincidence))).

I just now learned about tide pods. So they go from dumping ice on their heads, setting themselves on fire and are now eating dangerous chemicals that can kill them. I don’t think gun control is what is needed, I think the jew/Jews that are behind social media/media need a controlled demolition

Jew control is what's needed.
2days ago here in CT a Kid live streamed himself driving his car into an emergency room yelling "Do something Trump, Im Jesus, I'm attacking one of your bases" and then got out and lit himself on fire. Kek he played guitar. Imagine my shock when i looked into him and he had a youtube. Imagine my SHOK when I learned his band name was "BAPTISM OF FIRE" TOP FUCKIN. KEK.

Freedom hardware is coming, as well as services. Probably this year. Meanwhile, use only AMD Zen-based CPU, and Linux.

I don't own a PC or CreditCards user. I only use Burner Phones.

Thread Theme

Honestly I think it goes even beyond that at this point, I really do. This generation is so utterly fucked up due to these things that letting it go and relying on them in the future to progress the human race/pass along their traits/learned behaviors will, quite literally, see the end of the age of reason, logic, exploration, intelligent progression and so on.

I really am serious as they are so abundant now and beyond repair/cannot fix their indoctrination that I truly do not see how things will be repaired I really don't. Given how they also fucked up the nuclear family there is just no way they can be outbred at this point either. I think the only options are:

1) Natural progression will be lost and the entire fucking species will be doomed due to this issue.

2) Reset is, somehow, clicked and everyone of that corroded/fucked up mentality are somehow vanished.

Since I don't see the latter happening due to the PC world we live in…. I fear this world will be radically different and for the very worst in about 30-50 years.

Sorry for the blog I just am so frustrated on how fucked up they made things in such a short period of time and don't see how it can be fixed, I really just don't.

I'm right there with you. There's a reason we all end up thinking the same exact thing without saying anything to eachother at first… I've just been sitting back. Working, made two white kids that will grow up to dominate all the cucks, im 29, have very little to lose, and I'm ready to fight when everyone else is ready…. I've lost hope in this world full of faggots, niggers, kikes, and COMMIES.

I feel like Nik Cruz may be all of /us, and the kikes surrounding him have him in the same position they have all of /us in… it really feels like that may be the case.. since the fact that the kikes are oppressing all of us is a /conspiracy anyway. Kek

obvious fed.

Literally driving a sweeper truck for 15.50 an hr. Ur IQ is showing

IT'S A FED:

^^^^^
THAT'S A CLASSIC FED RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit nigga you caught a fed

who are you on your way to black bag, fellow /Pol-ster

Imagine my spook when I do a search on my first try and find this but nothing on this Jesus guy.

I'm On my way to strangle Alex Jonesteins free speech out of em

yep, it's a fed.

Type: Man Drives Car into CT Hospital. Kek

In honered

And offended

notice how his phone isn't showing a carrier? this fucker is 100% a fed. and when he's called on it he starts posting overly-violent edgy bullshit about choking out the filter merchant

its simple, pic related

Nigger Notice the provider. Shittest in town

this is what a normal iphone screencap looks like. carrier in the top left corner.

feds use private mobile subnets so their IP pool can't be conflated with the civilian pool or spied on.
Terry Davis used DoD subnets when he worked at ticketmaster illegally, this is why they fried him.

and now it's conveniently available, usually it just shows zero bars or 'no service' when it's down. fishy as fuck.

can you niggers even read or do u just look at pictures? >11306991

learn google, user:
wgntv.com/2018/02/23/man-who-crashed-car-into-hospital-and-set-himself-on-fire-recorded-the-incident-on-facebook-live/
archive.is/2KBD1

They call it "alias management". They don't realize normal people don't do that…

tbh it's easy to identify them. They just act fucking weird. Too angry suddenly over minor points, ready to give up over, for example, 1 tweet. Or too technical in 1 of their replies, while the rest, before and after (generally none come thereafter) are mechanical nonsense that looks like a bot.

There are other tells, but basically fucking weird = fed.

Anyone else remember when they thought the feds were good people, before you found out how they tried to entrap people & fuck them over?

Lmao. It's been doing that off and on since I been looking into this. I created the first HOGG thread kikes, good job derailing. What feelings run thru you when I mention DESCHAMPS? does it make u want to post CP?

Why did "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry come into my mind about 30 seconds before I clicked the thumbnail saying that the girl had acted in a film by the same title. Am I being MK ultrad.

Kek

FEDS^

FEELS GUD MAN

You sound like a hard working 40 year old black man from the ghetto.
Can you remind your friends to stop shooting each other too. I saw in a film once that if you start a community centre, they will suddenly become interested in painting fences for old people and going to college.

Seems like your basing that assumption off of my pack of Newpawts.

Why r we derailing anons?

Empty threats. With all those InfoWars Life™ chemicals in him, filterman is practically invincible.

Thanks user.

tbh, calm down. It's a fed. Place is crawling. Axxdmin's feds too, btw :^)

Stop posting my picture. I hate how I look before I entered the burn unit. I should have never attacked Blumpffs Compound

Post the video user it's funny as fuck

How many times have you AussieCuck mods blown on Tracy Beanz oversize clitorous? Stop derailing.

is that Andrew Bowser?

Kek

No, it's Baptism of Fires Lead Guitarist.

Been nice talking with you guys. If they shut down Holla Forums, don't go to the moon, man, some of your are alright.

Ya think ya hotsheeeit dontcha? Not all of us work at TacoBell cucks

That smug look seems to be a common factor in jews, that they know they are getting away with it and want to signal it. They even put it on the niggerised face of cheddarnog.

I won't ever forget /OurGuy Cruz MISSLE. I'd say he did the world a service but more than likely no one died. FALSLY ACCUSED. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. Is when Feds started getting mad^

Even if I did still work at Taco bell, I would tell you I had never worked there. You and your healthy eating brigade can buzz my cornfields, there's no saint Nicholas. xiUmud6JwIemdoPjdjw82mJdmri2

Kek, Nancy Pelosi says "The most effective way to stop illegals and help border patrol is to cut the grass, instead of build a wall, then they can't hide" Start landscaping TacoMan

More on the 40oz on your chestefield walnut side table.
Who is Zach?

ZacK is Cruz MISSLEs brother who was unjustly committed and about to be fucked out of 800k of inheritance by a MethSmoking Roastie

How did they manage that?
Reminds me of the vegas guy's brother being vanned a week after.That guy was in for millions, right?

even the craiglist post ID has dubs

They got Zack a day after. And the roastie Deschamps petitioned a day later for their mothers estate.

Is it a coincidence that every single culture refrences driving out/killing/bannishing REPTILES/snakes/lizards Out of their society, and Jews being driven out of over 30o societies? Is that a coincidence?

Roastie made false claims and had him involuntarily commited under "Baker Act"…

A 15 year old girl says:
"I can't even fathom the idea of a gun in my house or on my bodice".
Do Floridians come from 1700, or is she over-acting.

A lot of Floridians are just Liberal Northerners who moved down there because they're Grandma lives there and it's sunny alot

all this talk of villages

Our burgerd society is too dumb to learn from the thousands of years of others that have come before…. we have a tumor we need removed unironically

Shapeshifting Lizards=Jews

intriguing thing I noticed the Deschamps FBI call. It mentions a "wrongful death suit" for Roger Cruz (Lynda's Husband) But that guy is also a ghost

Yeah, mind-controlled robots. See the celebrity break downs, they have similar inconsistencies.

archive.is/SFTZM
so I see this timeline with map from a couple days ago It makes no sense. It is totally different than the other map.
and then there was someone who was dead in the street. Gotta find out who that was.

archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132
here andrew pollack says meadow pollack was shot 9 times on the third floor, yet somehow a day after the shooting she was still missing. Also no timelines mention anyone getting shot on the third floor

Same Id for me

What are you attacking him for?
And why are you writing like you are against yourself
Get some sleep user , you start acting like a glow stick

You can't let this get to you like this, this easily
When i first started out digging into shit like this it was one depression after another.
It's reasonable, because this is some tough shit to look into.
But do yourself a favor for the long run mate, take a break when you start to take it personal. Maybe for some hours, maybe for some days.
Because the fact of the matter is that this is not personal to them, it's business. Business as usual.
Fighting their business should be our business. Not breaking down in the face of our opponents.
Take a break, get your shit together, dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

dubs is right.
I went for a 2 hour walk in the countryside yesterday, coat and hat on, and felt better afterwards.
It's good to clear your mind and days I perspective.

regain perspective

No, they hired him to play the part.
Disinfo thread. No one was shot, no one died in this hoax.

They're all so terrible at reading their lines.

Seems that I fucked up a bit
Other-older threads have Nicolas Jesus Cruz as registered dem voter ,reciver of DACA and pic of him getting whitewashed , to use a hispanic as a white supremacist shooter
It's seem in pair with that article
So he might have as well be some actor like his school and he decided to false flag to push gan ban
The other thread also showed some YT subscribctions , but with all the account scrubbing and fakes I no longer know which belong to how , They all seem to be made short before the shooting and be empty
(assuming this all did happen for the sake of argument)
1.If he shot up a school because he was bullied/outcast-the jews make him a white racist MAGA because it's in their interest+Muh Guns
2.If he was a leftie who decided to false flag his own school to push gun control-he is the most accomplished leftard ever , which is hard for me to believe
3.If he was an actual Holla Forumsack ,(maybe after his mother died sadness guided him to #Chan),than he was at the start of it , edgy ,/r9k/ type , not hiding his power level-MAGA hat pictures , knifes and guns,showing pictures of dead animals to people in his school that's like inviting mossad for a kekistani flavored tea with a drop of autism(unless 2.-which would be an interestingly good job).There is a reason for hiding ones power level,like other thread noticed-this people never go for high value targets ,if you are going to throw you life away , try to kill Soros
And who writes that he wants to be a school shooter ,that's untactical ,so he was either super autistic(like deschapms claims on both boys), or he was setting up 2.

It was sim fire drill and Cruz was Fall guy, or it was a team of shooters and Cruz was fallguy. Either way. Cruz was Fall guy. Deschamps and the other family probably about to spill it 800k with The Kike sheriff. Kikes never pass up an opportunity to make a shek

The only thing I am still sure of is that someone need's to talk to get to Zach , talk to Zach , and protect Zach
Ask him about Nick and how he acted , possibly get access to his PC ,check the history , check if he had a Chan or Holla Forums folder

Kek. I'll message him now.

Checked btw next dubs chooses the first message

And that user who wanted to write a letter to Nick in prison , fucking do it
I would say add some of "our" codespeak to check if he understands it but if spooks get that it can be used against "us" in he media

"Teachers shouldn't be armed because they're not paid a living wage"

Thanks user. I was just SPergin a bit, I'm bretty gud tho. I been with all of ya for a pretty long time. This one feels a little different tho, it seems WAY more personal. They're attacking the basis of ALL of /our freedoms. In many fronts. And they chose an autistic kid to do it. I remember SandyHook and 9/11 like it was yesterday. I feel nothing for these FFlags, or these kikes in general. I'm waiting for them to engage on a bigger scale… This investigation feels way different then the rest tho 100%. These little faggot COMMIES are prancing around acting like it's ok to say shit like "Ohhh We joked he'd be the next shooter" on live tv… and this is coming from a 29 year old who NEVER lets the internet or media get him mad. I have a feeling it's almost time for ANUDDAH Shoah .

oh look, another alex jones tier nothing burger that will go nowhere just like every other nothing burger conspiracy Holla Forums pushes to maintain traffic and relevancy

And tbh here, it reallly hits the feels only because we're so fuggin close to possibly proving there's an autistic kid who probably has no clue what or why the fuck he sitting in jail. I mean, if he did it, fuck him, but still, he was bullied to that point and I dnt like that shit…..

Eat dick niggerfaggots agent

TORpedo strikes. Also sages sticky like a mong. Jew

Checked

Gets arrested, looks in SHOK
Clean as a whistle
Picture an Autist telling you that user as he casually walks down the hall next to you with an AR15

"I'll take didn't happen for 50 Alex"
These kikes speak of this like it's literally the second shoah

Is that image real? Holy shit.

Because they like the "Industrial" feels. That's what they lack, ever actually needing to get dirty, so they party and hang out in dirty places so they feel like less of a faggot. They like to see how the goy live

All the spooks have to do is fake a split personality disorder , If they do , "we" will see lot's of it in the future , kind of strange they don't use ,it's the one stop excuse for all mkultra accusations for the normiesphere

The Chin N teeth are different unless she had work done

That was me. Do anons want to collaborate on what to write so we can send it from "Anonymous " and have it sent to po box?

banepost in it, the spooks haven't figured that one out yet.

Everyone involved has either a very limited and recent social media presence or none at all

Why use an unwitting and (presumably) unwilling "fall guy" when you can just employ someone who you know won't blurt out the truth of what happened in an attempt to save his skin?

i have an idea. I'm going to make a quick phone call, how do I record it on my iPhone? I'm not saying where I'm gunna call but I know EXACTLY who to call. Anons how do I record a phone call on a iPhone so I can post here.

it has a build in screen recorder feature idk how to use it though

Think: How does one afford a Tactical vest, AR15 With Ammo, Magazines, SmokeGrenades, and a gas mask, and an Uber As a high schooler making 300 biweekly?

I make way more than that and I CANT afford all that EVER. And I'm sure no one bought him a lot since he was on his own.

Uber's involvement is highly suspect.
Look up Jason Brian Kalamazoo shootings.

Brian drove for Uber and shot people at random when on the job, then later claimed that the app told him to do it.

I don't want to sound crazy here, but I think there might be something to this. I've had odd experiences with Uber when I used it. Specifically the fact that I almost exclusively got nigger drivers despite living in a white area and having friends that got white and asian drivers.

Their behavior was also strange too, and they kept asking me personal questions about "how I made my money" and weather my parents were alive they aren't so this was a touchy subject and it's almost like they knew that

Not too mention the Sneads car fits vauge description

First impression I got of that post is that they broke up (hence cuckboi posting them hugging) and she probably unfriended him. So she won't see it, but he's probably hoping one of her friends will tell her.

That's about as nondescript as it gets m80.

hmm

Good fuck this is blatant
THERE WAS NO UBER OBVIOUSLY
Hey jack hold up lemme grab muh rifle and this bag and hold up just take me down to …. yeah that high school right there ….yep perfect thanks man
Bang bang bang bang bang
Oh I'll just drop muh rifle and walk down a hallway cool as a cucumber then go get a cool cucumber sandwich on WHITE BREAD then wander home
I want to see body cam footage of this arrest

Theshamps said he somehow took out 20000$ without her permission from the mothers account
I think I have a screen on my main device , I didn't sync to Mega yet

It look like the (((media))) finally choose a narrative
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
Some interesting parts and my take on them:
"(CNN)In a private Instagram group chat, confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz repeatedly espoused racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic views and displayed an obsession with violence and guns."-you can't be into Holla Forums topics and be this stupid can you?
"chat group, which was called "Murica (American flag emoji) (eagle emoji) great"-this is called cancer even on 9gag
"The hatred he and others in the group espoused met little resistance from its active members"-oy vey if you don't report your friends you are just as much of criminal
(this is really is a setup for treating Holla Forumsthink as domestic terrorism , last time I had a COD campaign vibe was LasVegas)
"There are hundreds of racist messages, racist memes and racist Instagram videos posted in the group."
"There are no indications in the group chat that any member, including Cruz, is or was part of a white nationalist or white supremacist group.
"-There we go , individual citizen targeting
"At one point, one member told Cruz, "Nick get this for your AR." He directed Nick to a website offering an after-market accessory that would turn his AR-15 into a fully automatic weapon."-Looks like he joined FBInstagram,if he bought AK media would have like 20% of it's power(but russian angle)
"Guys I got paid 330. I am buying body armor,"-And it look like a normal vest ,is that even a plate carier?
He wasn't wearing anything during the "shooting" on when he got "arrested"
Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."
"In his first message to the chat group, Cruz bragged about writing a letter to President Donald Trump – and receiving a response. CNN reached out to the White House for comment about any correspondence to and from Cruz but has not heard back."
And it's the first time I see him in uniform , I feel that more things will pop up even tho they are ghosts if you try looking for them ,empty facebooks , no yt accounts

I guess yet another chance to meme that the government Always spies on you.I can't understand how can people still refuse to believe this,at this point I disregard anybody who claims (((they))) don't do it
…and we go back to the COD campaign vibe
Let's say the jews meme that he could have been stooped if only CIA was allowed to react to his shitposting ,people will swallow this
And we move up preemptive strikes on citizens and minority report

Sodomy and homosex in general has been used as political blackmail for centuries now and it wouldn't surprise me if these people are a part of some deep state coercion racket.

God bless you anons. Keep digging! Even if the normies will never believe this narrative because of the stress response the MSM managed to produce on everyday folks; jjst as they still believe sandy hook occured.
Find more connections. Make it undeniable; analyze every attempt they make to double down; there are more holes that we can exploit. Falsehoods we will share; a fellowship to be formed and broadened with a bit of time, effort and the truth.

Ctrl+F "cubic" = 0 results

Come on guys, please don't let cubic simulation systems get memory holed.

Company Overview of Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=268272
archive.is/f7MbD

Executive Profile
Robert L. Collins
Chief Executive Officer, Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=4773531&privcapId=268272&previousCapId=268272&previousTitle=Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc.
archive.is/XulMM

(formerly, ECC International Corp.)
bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/362654Q:US-ecc-international-corp
archive.is/rJw6T

ECC on wayback machine
web.archive.org/web/20040407160132/http://www.cubic.com:80/ecc/index.html

Kevin Hogg linked-in
linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30
(doesn't archive)

Kevin Ralph Hogg - Intelius
intelius.com/people/Kevin-Hogg/Pompano Beach-FL/0659C706JW8
(doesn't archive)

officer.com/training-careers/training-simulators/company/10039324/cubic-simulation-systems
(doesn't archive)
Cubic is the recognized leader in live and virtual ground combat training systems.

Fags are privileged, protected globalist assets.

So that article is from 18 , but yesterday when I was looking for thing about him I could swear I didn't see that one
Also in the video on top that I ignored is showed and AR15 , plate carrier and a plate (looks pretty thick) ,also a battle helmet ,but he got arrested wearing a t-shirt , were is all this shit ?

In the """""""uber""""""" car , of course
Or at Sam's house

That looks exactly like Supreme Gentleman.

I just googled "nick cruz rifle showed in court"
No gear used , someone with those memes would put up a fight on /k/'s honor,He didn't do it ,I don't see his rifle with evidence tag and bullets taken out of the kids compared for balistics ,his finger prints on gun and casings ,pictures of bulletholes -all that shit is easy to fake and they didn't even try
I should have started with this 3 days ago , I got to focused on the conspiracy part
…also there is that video when a girls says she saw 3 shooters
So (((they))) really did kill 19 people for this ,Zach still MIA

Holla Forums is truly the people's own decentralized intelligence agency. Keep up the good work faggots

Story is he ditched it at school and walked out with the rest of the kids

Were merely a wandering shitlord mass of pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssssss hell bent on finding the truth and fucking up yid plans

It won't surprise me if Nick either gets(((suicided))) ,(((killed))) in prison or disappears into a black site

And what 1500 worth of gear and evidence pulled a coperfield
Was that the black bag the 4 agents were carrying?
Doesn't it take like 24hours top for forensics ?

No that's the angle, that's definitely the same cunt, this isn't the first time I've seen this image either. Fucking astounding how blatenly they put all this out

This is really fucking surreal , all You have to do is ask logical questions and it falls apart .Most people saw at least one CSI episode:
Fingerprints,murder weapon,motive , blood,casings , bullet's ,bullet holes ,wound's .time frame and possibility,victim statement ,criminal statement
Who? Why? and How?
All we have are ~3 people who happen to be from the school actors circle and CNN connected
A girl who got shot in the legs twice but some how only has entrance wound on one leg and one exit wound on the other
No statement from the "criminal" and his brother is MIA

Also to note: saw on the Dr Phil interview with the adopted parents that the father said he was the only one with a key to the safe.
Do not know how easy it would be to hack a safe, but it was stated that they still do not know how he got into the guns case. Fishy aye?

This faggot shill kid is on ABC This Week right now. He kind of makes my skin crawl. Very creepy.

Time is against us. Won't be long until they kill the truth. They already muted it by threatening death and providing a backdoor. Now his narrative has survival bias and we are not able to use him for validation. Check.

Source: instagram.com/p/BfUdTOdHeBn/

Who is Lexi Gendron and why is she wearing her hospital ID bracelet for this interview?

Checked
Also you have 911 in your id - neat
This may be the one that doesn't die. Truth will prevail

UPDATE: Jameson Snead came up when I searched for Lexi Gendron.

It said "view Jameson Snead's friends" when I did a search for Lexi

Dr. Phil is the most scripted shit on TV, period. You can tell when he's not reading off a prompter because he starts stuttering like crazy and repeating himself.

archive.fo/N9ILZ

convertio.co/mp4-converter/

If he is innocent and he dies; it won't be as our martyr. The subject will be too incorrect to be mentioned publically. It will act against us; we need more evidence.

Not denying it. But they had no reason to mention it if it could be confirmed that he had access to his guns. Of course it could be bait to lure us away from the real actors.

also

also it could be damage from a storm. insurance companies are slow to pay, shortages of workers/building supplies. could just be an abandoned house where they hang out.

wew

The neck sizes are completely off and the noses are slightly different. May just be camera angles but it doesn’t seem to be the same person based off of the photos given. Maybe run it kikebook’s or some other facial recognition software and see if its a match.

Spread this shit. We may not able to show he’s an actor to the normies and gen z but we can show he’s stupid. Remember that he wasn’t shot, injured or in close proximity to the shooter. All he did was sit in a closet talking about banning guns.

Checked, fucking kikes. Holla Forums is always goddamn right. This whole situation is just reeking now of bullshit. It's all over, and people can't seem to make the connections, I don't get it.

yeah thought they'd really push the whorlando homocide more, it's just a constant local thing for now.

That's around the time the Awan case and DWS chickens started coming home to roost.

He's Daisy Duke born in Boss Hogg's body.

That's entirely correct.

Because they all fuck kids, there is an incentive to stick together or hang separately. It really is a media mafia.

I'm pretty handy with knots , I say they all hang

Statutory rape laws aren't enforced by (((Sheriff Israel))) in (((Broward County))) goy.

We'll just go back to usenet and leaving dead drops of USB keys. If they think this will slow the train down in the least, they're kidding themselves.

They're going to get their Hitler 2.0 if it keeps up.

Way to poison the well Rabbi.
There is a huge difference between "fake survivors" and staged interviews with biased kids to manipulate the public.

Don't be lazy and parrot this cointelpro shit. You should be putting everything you have into exposing the Sheriff, School, and local government running a 6 year scam where Youth Crime went unreported or the severity was minimized to make official statistics look better in order to get Big Government Gibs and make these crooks rich at the expense of public safety.

We didn't get here by lying, we got here by exposing lies and having the facts to back it up.

Hello , I am Adolf Hitler. Very nice to meet you

They think they're going to shut down Holla Forums when what's really going to happen is that many (((advertising agencies))) are going to get RICOed. These agencies are prime money laundering vectors in addition to the "let's get the goys to wash their mouths out with soap" shitposting.

Check out opwolverine twatter, ratting the NRA to the IRS. Don't we have this kind of material laying around to conduct an op for the same thing they're doing? One claimed 'stupid idea '

Stupid idea cause they do the same thing. All that stuff we found regarding Minnesota AntiFa, would that help?

This painter mofo, here folks is liberal lunacy gone completely off the rails on a crazy train

My God, I'd kek, my sides kekked into orbit. But this is the thought process. Tit for tat. That's all they do. Activists. Pffft

Rocxanne is a Hell's Angels' biker bitch:

Dick Painter kek

Hadn't seen these posted here yet. Jeff Casky, Cameron's dad

archive.is/6fMmV
archive.is/jf6Lz

Kek indeed. They don't know just how loud their virtue signaling is just like an arrow to check.

Working on a dig at the moment. The loud signaling is nothing but a clue for me. Thanks you liberal activtards

PS is Emma clarifying herself?

Just watch, there will be adults telling her what she 'should ' fight for. Well meaning others too, but the libs want THEIR agenda pushed. Reminder they she's likely being used.

See, didn't take long. Rethink=Think my way.

Need to prove that adults aren't letting them say their own message without cramming a 'make sure you ask for this ' remark. Dividers, preying on THE CHILDREN

New Orleans Craigslist?
http s://neworleans.craigslist.org/evs/d/crisis-event/6509140584.html

archive.fo/MdWVC

forgot text

Crisis event (Slidell) hide this posting
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
Need 9 total actors for a casualty event. Address will be given on Wednesday the 28th which will be the day of. You will be contacted 2 days before and be given a script. Compensation $1,000

those times don't match up on your "phone" along with the post times
you are the nigger here

That expression is called "duping delight". It trips my silent alarm when I see it. Note the vacancy in her eyes. She's a sociopath or has been MK-Ultra'd

Here she is having a gay ole' time shaving her head. Does this look like a traumatized victim of a school shooting?
twitter.com/Emma4Change/status/966335340838621184

Forgot pic.

Holy fucking shit. This is it.

The "evacuation" footage I have seen doesn't show thousands of students either. And there should be dozens of teachers. Can we verify that there are really as many students enrolled as claimed? Has there been an influx of thousands of students to the other schools in the area now that this false flag school has closed? I haven't seen any posts from former students bitching about the new school they have to attend. Major hoax.

Pick one…
Leftists are fucking lunatics.

It's a good point. There should be at least a hundred staff members in total given the size of that school and a shit load more students. We have seen maybe 20 in total. That right there needs to be looked into because that just raises huge question marks.

wtf…. WTF!

BUURRRRN

thanks (though it's hard to see Weiner's face in the video)

This pic is the best thing I've seen out there. 100%. This one. It's better than the CNN visit, it's better than the cops being pussies, it's better than the FBI dropping the ball.

This picture needs to be used, this basic line is that these kids are weird as hell. No authentic grieving period, nothing. It's as if they have not even had real lives, don't have homework or anything else, and just live to go on TV to promote the Democrat agenda.

Are there any others? These creepy weird smiles need to somehow be made into a meme.

People can be brought to be alienated from them. They're super weird people.

For example, who the hell is in the CNN fanclub? As a KID?! Emphasizing their complete strangeness is vital. All examples of them being remorseless, creepy, and weird.

DEHUMANIZE THEM

I'll work on ideas, but your image is the best thus far of everything, and I mean it. That confident look is creepy as hell.

Maybe this is how I'd put it:
Nikolas Cruz wasn't the only weirdo at Stoneman Douglas Highschool.

But I'm not sure about the word "weirdo".

Exactly how they seem to be doing it. Read this on a local news channel earlier. I bet they are doing this everywhere but people are asleep at the wheel and they are getting away with it. Glad this idiot was called out. They must have a means they are meeting these kids. Youth programs maybe? Boys and girls clubs? They are getting to them somehow.

Yesterday there was a twat acct Sam O'Neill… it's gone now, but found this. Wave at agent o Neill everyone. Now looks like he's using an alt act

intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/

archive.is/pbKJd

pewtube.com/user/EverythingIsFucked/zFqwQc2
(full video here, clip in post is partial)

Teacher who saw shooter says he was in full metal armor with helmet, said "why are the police here?"

Same clip (probably) on ABC's site.
the timeline means he left the uber and started shooting in under 2 minutes. Those "2 minutes" involved putting on full gear and moving to the location. impossible
abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314

So once again this """""""uber""""""" driver takes this kid to the school with BODY ARMOR HELMET FACEMASK BAG OF AMMO RIFLE and doesn't think hmmmmm?
BULLSHIT FROM THE GET GO

It's almost like a miracle how all these people were only grazed by the bullets and how few damages they have to show for the encounter with this very driven and capable killer

Ironically, her bullet grazing left more bruising than the girl from pic in OP who got shot once in each leg.

I got my leg crushed by a horse. The bruising lasted for three or four MONTHS afterward. It was a total break (not compound) - bullets do even more damage I would imagine.

Yep, the shooting was fake and bullshit, but you're not going to convince the bitches, because the government and rich people love the media, and women respect money.

only caring about bitches and money
I smell a nigger jew

Did any of them show up during The White House invite. There is the Halloween and Christmas event videos, though this may have just been young children.

Samantha Fuentes?

Is this her, says she graduated 2015…

miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article23126685.html

archive.is/QpjNV

Bitches vote, nigger.

No. Not the same person. My mistake.

acknowledging the quad clickety clicks and mary's legs, raise you a tricky dick and two hans blix.

CNN denim. If you wore a pair of those while panning for gold you would only ever find fake nuggets.

never really thought of it like that lmao

this surfaced up

Agreed.

Bullshit, because no kids were killed. These elite insider jews and liberals aren't going to kill their own kids for a Operation Gladio psychological warfare event. The idea is laughable. No images, film or crime scene photos are released indicating anyone died, why? Because nobody died. The "survivors" are all FBI families, high insider liberal families etc etc, can be trusted on camera to sob and cry for gun control, stick to the script.

Nobody died. Everything else is just staged malarky incident to the Gladio B event.

That one goy did, that senate aid, said the kids were all crisis actors/insiders and that the media was driving all of this, he was fired and silenced immediately. Do not go off your script is the message.

Checked, this is a bit of an oddball bit of news. Curious how this'll play out.

Botnet or actual retards going down with the ship?

If only it was true, fuck I wish.

This is beyond farce,, to retardation level. The idea that these high level elite jews and FBI families, would put their kids at any risk whatsoever in a staged event (with real bullets) is laughable to the extreme.

Dying and getting shot is for us the goyim, not the precious jews, Hoggs, Israels' etc etc FBI families etc.

Nobody was shot, nobody was in any danger, that is the bottom line. If FBI kids are involved in the psyop, that proves right there there is no risk, no shooting

David Hogg has some interesting friends.
Picture taken from his instagram: instagram.com/p/q0bi_pgURH/

There was no gunfire, there was no shooter, these silly facets of the psyop, are just police fallating themselves, this will result in tripled police salaries, and all police now get much bigger, much more expensive guns, "bacause of the staggering risk to our heroic officers who defend us every day on the street"

Anything "Scott Israel" Clinton insider and obvious zionist high level shill, anything he says, is obviously going to be highly crafted disinformation, the purpose of which to enrich himself, and heap more power upon himself and the government, at the people's expence

Is there a difference

What a would that would be. My 75gr TAP stuff put a hole the size of a soda can when it exited.

Fuck. Can an user screencap the image for me. I'm trying from a Chromebook and it cropped the image.

Sheriff's Daughter! ??

Not agreeing with an actual shooter, but those comments are retarded. Within the confined space of a building, a pistol is semi-viable against a rifle. The rifle's range advantage is nullified, and with 4 opponents…you have a decent chance of stopping him. Fuck, in an open area, cops stopped the Steve Scalise shooter with pistols vs. SKS.

We need to compile a contact sheet of KNOWN Crisis actors. Here is 1 lady they've used twice around the Boston Thing.
CNN has been full of SHIT since day 1
https ://youtu.be/tkMKrdywFVo

Don't tell me she was touched by that Olympic doctor??

Remember that this person also thinks that its possible to just use ammo with "x3 velocity".
I would not be surprised if that account is some kind of bot.

Sounds like that old /k/ image about floppies thinking the numbers on the AK's rear sights makes the bullets more powerful

why does our friend Samantha who was shot in the leg just have one bandage on the inside of each leg? How were no bones shattered, or no bruises visible around bandages? Some tweet that lady and ask, how her theory makes sense and post the pic of Samantha's legs kek

Literally saw her son upgrading In COD one time

I expect to hear of a Mythbusters, or whatever pop science show is big now, to do en episode "proving" this by the end of month.

Two cops who were angled and ranged in by a guy with a semi rifle in an open outdoor setting charging at him with pistols and winning is actually a clue in to it being fake as fuck. That was a hoax, so is this.

If the victims are actors, why haven't we seen others students claim that they didn't attend the school? If they did attend the school, and we used as actors, where are they now? Living in a hidden city with crisis actors?

It would be so much easier to just kill real kids, and then cherry pick some left leaning survivors and hand them talking points.

Hoax or not, I'm just dispelling the comments posted in that image

We've been over this. Killing real kids leaves real pissed off relatives. 9/11 killing real people brought back up the issue, ground like engineers for 9/11 truth were a thorn in deep kikes side and took years and billions spent to subvert, and still they could not stop the backlash of energy spilling onto the internet in the form of conspiracy minded communities, who themselves eventually infiltrated groups like imageboards and informed their culture, which leads to us now.

It's not necessarily "easy" to pull something like this off in any fashion, but given the losses in legitimacy they have sustained in recent decades, ZOG still sees this sort of thing as the neatest solution to the problem of his to disarm whitey. Remember once they port Arthur us it no longer matters what we can expose.

Meant to say, by "this sort of thing", as a hoax, I think this is a hoax.

Uber refused to comment .

They need real anger though, that's how they force through whatever legislation they need. If you really do believe they didn't kill anyone, then we should expect to see students at the school deny the existence of these kids.

Can anyone find all the nearest dollar trees that Cruz may have worked at plez?

The kid who said CNN gave him a script is banned on Twatter

Wew lad. How bout equal right for all "Victtims" and Zack Cruz Facebook acct is still inactive. I remember seeing an user post something that he posted and I cannot find it. Must not be true

Anger like other emotion is manufactured through media, that's the entire point of psychological operations warfare, fight without physical presence. And I personally don't think anger is even what they are after. More like quiet consent, they break you down with constant shooting hoaxes so that when the congressional Freemasons cucks decide to write their assault ban bill there's not enough oomph behind civilian resistance.

Also we've been over the other students story. Everything about this school stinks to shit. There should be more students talking about this place whether it was a real shooting (false flag) or a staged shooting (hoax). Where are the other survivors? Why do we have the same ten media savvy fill studies majors appearing again and again? Where's the massive social media trending posts about the school, the hundreds if not thousands of entries on Reddit, insta, jewbook?

I'm beginning to think that not only is this shooting staged, the whole school might be a setup. As in it never had a real presence in the first place. Sounds crazy but then again pulse night club was closed over a year before the hoax there, they flat lied when they said it was open. So my guess is that this entire thing is horseshit on just about all levels.

Should I?

Hey Anons,

I am looking to create a meme designed for normie consumption and intended for mass distribution on social media, Fakebook and Twatter. However, I need your help. Can you help me source all of these facts? They are inspired by your very own work in these threads.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sherriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School District in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton conspirator.
FACT Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews
FACT Local Sherriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sherriff refuses to resign

What the fuck?? People need to know this.

This is easier to believe than the story of an operational school with media-ready victims parachuted in. It should be easy to test that though, can we find a lot of students with resumes listing attendance at that school?

The school has many ratings online that seem to be legit.

Tough question. Searching social media is not so easy, lots of privacy walls especially on minor age accounts. Maybe some guerilla spoofing would be warranted. Reddit r/South Florida, any social media that's location oriented might have real people available to say something.

Another thing is just irl Intel gathering. An user to case the joint and cold knock on doors around the school would be invaluable. Anyone close to so FL who isn't total r9k?

Any one else think how odd the name "Majory Stoneman Douglas" is? I know I find it odd, in a research paper I read it said Majory Stoneman Douglas was the daughter of the founder of the Miami Herald, also she would write fake news to help sell papers when things were slow.

May not be entirely apropos, but I'm reminded of this quote whenever the gun control narrative hits the news, or when I see headlines stating that a trans guy just won his second womens wrestling championship in a row:

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

― Theodore Dalrymple

Despite all the reason, logic, facts (and recent communist democidal history) that contradicts their narrative, they still push for gun control.

FAKE NEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjory_Stoneman_Douglas#The_Miami_Herald
archive.is/29pqQ

Yeah, a good comparison was made between false flags and trauma based conditioning. A lot of modern Life, both the mind numbing boredom of it and the problems of living in cramped conditions, the indignity of bad jobs, serves to break down the individual and make them less able to resist orders. Seeing something on the news and believing it is real, in essence, is like following an order, not doing it is double plus ungoodthink.

Add in the hoaxed attacks and it becomes one more thing to get people used to accepting. It sucks, but they accept it.typical tricks of a slave owning class, make them thank you for their bondage, dehumanize the person , break the free spirit of the animal.

THIS is the last thing they want to cover in the MSM.

I disagree. Like when can fuck boy jake tapper "went alpha male ballistic" on sheriff Israel, I think it's kabuki theater. The implication behind any of that sort of talk is that the shooting really happened. The most damaging thing the media can cover is the crisis actor/ hoax angle. When the kids are forced to deny it they have their weakest moments on camera, it's so bad even normies questioned it.

Apparently tweeting about fake gunshot wounds is exposing crisis actors is enough these days to get your normie twatter account suspended. These fuckers are terrified of free speech.

*Cnn fuccboi

You know you should!

(checked)
They can dehumanize us, but we will always remember the memes, and as such we will surely face to bloodshed.

Kek, I'll record it. What should I ask ? Maybe ask for a phone interview on his character?

is that cruz?

checked
It's a small world, user. It's probably a made-up name but worth looking into. Remember when the Kuwati Ambassador had his own teenage daughter testify to congress as an eye-witness to the Iraqi Incubator Hoax?

Why are you surprised about giant tech companies not caring about free speech? Please lurk more before you post cuckchan, it's getting silly.

Tell them he listed them as a reference and you're calling to find out about his job performance. Just act like you have no clue that he's been in the news lately.

Who said I'm surprised, Debbie?

They do look similar.

KEEP GOING, THE HOLES NOT DEEP ENOUGH

Means seeker in German. Whatever they were looking for.

Channels are going down faster than a roastie thot aswell. I'm banned literally everywhere. Soon your bad goy currency will be deemed invalid and you will not be able to buy or sell when it all goes digital. WE NEED TO START A CAMPAIGN ANONS.. NOW or soon BEFORE this leaves the NORMIE memorysphere…
list of demands-
1. Body cam footage of officer approaching Cruz (to judge his level of surprise)
2. Validation of whether or not Cruz was getting monthly installments due to his mothers passing
3. Who were the callers to the FBI that "Tried to save all the (((Poor))) (((students))) from Wildman Sociopath Autist Cruz.
(Remember: 1 was from Massachusetts and that's where Deschamps Lawyer is from)
4. VIDEO from inside the school
5. clarification of why HOGG is whispering about "needing Diversity" in his little interview during. The mass shooting.
6. Clarification of why Hogg states 2 different times of day in his school shooting guncontrol interview (3:08-9:32)
7. WHAT kind of Car was used to bring Cruz to The school and why did an uber driver let weapons like that in his vehicle

FOR NOW THESE QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ADDRESSED… THEY ARE harmless QUESTIONS and Not Inconsiderate…. WE NEED TO GET NORMS ASKING THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE and (((They))) Start drip feeding lies. QUESTIONS ARE THE BEST WAY TO GO SOMETIMES INSTEAD OF MEMEING EVIDENCE….

This guy needs to be "Addressed"

Corps hate freespeech because of the selective outrage and hive mind it creates. Many big Multinationals have lost millions due to online campaigns to boycott because of one person having an issue…

Ah. That must be why so many of them engage in it fervently.

Incomprehensibly strange

And at the same time they brought. It all on themselves. It's simply the Hegelian dialectic..

Same here, I've had 2 sock puppet JewTwitter accounts shoah'd within hours of posting info about this psy-op. These kids are protected.

She was also N activist. A left wing one at that. She protested "Draining the SWAMP" (Everglades) literally. Also this shooting happened on the 45th DAY of this year. COINCIDENCE?

I went to Jupiter high in 08-11 stone man Douglas was a rival school, went there for a few football games it's real. The shooting however, is not

Don't look to Haabib for the truth, because he is still on FOX news being interviewed, he is on his script, playing his role. Look at the congressional aid, who stated that the kids were crisis actors and the operation was a farce. He got immediately fired, never interviewed anywhere or FOX. Silenced forever.

Talking about the crisis actors, is touching the third rail, instaban. I got banned from 4cuck Holla Forums for saying all this and lot of other of us here as refugees for the same thing.

And I wasn't just banned for a week as usual, I was ISP range perma banned for life. The message is "do not go off script, do not admit the kids are crisis actors or that they are FBI insider family cucks perpetrating a psyop on the american public with the full collusion of media and government"

Even the NRA won't touch the truth, sends a luke-warm spokesthot out to defend gun rights very poorly, and pretends the shooting was real.

I agree completely, user. There is no way whatsoever they're going to have any skin in the game and risk junior getting taken out by a stray bullet.

The school being real is possible. Question then is how much of it had the mind virus known as judeo-masonic indoctrination. It would nice to know who was in the building they say he stormed, if it was a special magnet program where only certain kids were housed that would be a leverage point for sequestering the truth.

Iirc Sandy Hook was real, but they actually ran into problems with this. Real parents and teachers called in and reported not knowing who the hell Adam Lanza or his mother were. Seems better coached, better sound proofed this time.

Would seem they've essentially coached the entire media into type stuff, if we say it's a no-go, then nobody national or local does the interview.

Question though, how could one of us contact that state Rep aide? Hope he's not suicided yet.

So who is kneeling down and taking this completely candid photo of two teens making out in their bedroom while the parents aren't home, the little brother? Mom?

I think it's supposed to be Cruz. They've got him trying to look weird and dangerous, but a little less out-of-it and more hip looking than in his capture photo.

Where are the bathrooms?

Old people do not like the cold. It makes their aches and pains worse and you always tend to feel cold when on blood thinners (practically everyone past a certain age is on these). Also FL has huge tax benefits for retirees. Therefore the state has been real estate market-cornered by the richest segment of retirees, the Jews.

it's just comical at this point

Does anyone have the handy infographic with how to set up social media accounts with a burner phone and the ratios to follow to get the account to live to the next happening? I guess I have to reload and set up 50 new accts. Fuck 'em!

This is from the school's website, for reference.
my.mixtape.moe/scpsaq.pdf

Tens of thousands of retweets, goddamn. These kids need to die.

OH NO NO NO NO

look at this dude!

the tide pod thing really shows how everything is backwards. these kids have inverse instincts. normally when you see something colorful like that you should immediately take it as a warning, but instead these kids think it's appetizing. even the ones who know it's a joke - they still think it LOOKS delicious, which is why they perpetuate the meme. this is what judaism does. it's like a person with rabies being afraid of water, but in this case it's like the aliens from the movie Signs suddenly having cravings for water

Records Show Far More Calls For Sheriff's Deputies To Visit Suspected Florida Shooter's Home

Broward County sheriff's officials have publicly insisted they responded to just 23 calls regarding the suspected Florida school shooter and his family over the years, but records obtained BuzzFeed News show at least 22 more.

Broward County sheriff's officials said in a statement late Saturday that they responded only to 23 calls involving suspected Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz or his family over the years, but records obtained by BuzzFeed News show at least 45 responses since 2008.

buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/dispatch-records-cruz-home?utm_term=.hdLQ8VZPg#.kmPMGAxK0

archive.fo/vtasr

Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter’s bullet: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’

Cruz had a gas mask and smoke grenades. He wasn't equipped with the stuff this teacher says. If he did have the armor, helmet, etc, he would've had to drop the gun, take all this stuff off and blend in with students and escape. The police would have found all the gear. And he fit all of that in a backpack to take into the school and get changed before shooting? He was wearing the school shirt. Doesn't add up. Put this together with reports of active shooter drills that were supposed to take place and reports of a second shooter.

GMA interview in link:
archive.is/pbKJd

How did students know it was Cruz if the shooters face was covered?

Suited up and shooting by 2:21?

Doesn't-add-up.jpg

not everything further inland is trailer parks. There are plenty of high middle class enclaves.

At every turn in this, there's is yet more fucking jews.

Literal FBInigger, only niggers smoke Newports.

miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article201674124.html

Kek, k.

Good idea. He was threatened with something, because he came out with a cringing apology, after he was fired. So he is scared of something worse than losing his job

561 Fags Confirm my suspicions of this with this post on half

Congressman in FLa is calling for Sheriffs resignation. Sheriff is refusing . Also This. Pic related

was anyone able to archive this for validity or did niggers fuck up on catching this?

What makes you think these photos are candid?
Just a heads up, candid doesn't mean "explicit" or "racy" or "verging on indecent", it means "taken without the knowledge of the subject".
As for the photos, they're full of esoteric imagery and gematria.
A lot of anons don't seem to understand why the numbers are relevant so let me recap:
It's the equivalent of finding a love letter full of anime references and figuring out that a weeb wrote it. I'll highlight the refs (that I can spot, someone with greater occult knowledge will be able to identify even more of the symbolism.)
They do it to alert their peers without the need for direct or incriminating communication.
Same way as a mason from any lodge can recognize masons from any other lodge through the use of signs, and identify masonic projects from the symbolism and language used without any explicit communication, and therefore know to help, assist etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4&app=desktop

OH SHIT NIGGERS, FUCKIN WEBM AND MIRROR THIS
"SHOOTER WAS IN FULL POLICE GARB"

ANONS. PEOPLE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS BIGLY!!!
"if it's and buts we're candy and. Nuts OJ would still be on the books"
START ASKING ABOUT THE BAG THAT WAS BEING BROUGHT OUT THE BAG SIDE OF SCHOOL

see

i linked the video

I have that video too, I'll dig it up.

holy shit INB4 CIA

Whatever CNN broadcasts is designed to steer your thinking down a certain path.
If people on CNN are "asking questions" or "revealing info that they shouldn't be", it's part of the plan/diversion/smokescreen.

what the fuck am I reading?

how do you embed youtube vids?
refugee from fuckchan

Fuck off and use hooktube nigger.

Never mind just fuck off.

Legit the most nutty thing, this is so bizarre. Twilight zone shit.

This is why I come here, only place for honesty discussion. This isn't an echotank here.

Explains my permanent ban for Cp that I NEVER indulge in… Fuckin niggers. This is getting wild and I'm witnessing it in live time. SHOOTER WAS WEARING FULL METAL GARB!! AND START ASKING ON TWITTER ABOUT THE BAG THAT WAS FILMED BY CHOPPER OUT THE BACK OF THE BUILDING DURING SHOOTING….

THIS. NEEDS TO BE MEMED EVERYWHERE. We're breaking the Conditioning

okay well how do you embed hooktube?

stop gargling nigger semen you fucking faggot, ive been reading chans for like 10 years, just recently ive come to infinity because its higher quality, not here to fuck around and shit post

Guilty actions
This is fucking ridiculous

Wait until you see that stoner smoke one, then you'll really really be committed to fixing shit.
worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSMtxP0Q9f2xHMVk2

If you've been using cuckchan at all in the last few years you're a fucking retard who deserves to be shot.

That's what the sheriff sounds like when he's not quoting the talmud.

archive.fo/ryu88

take a you tube link
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4

rewrite it as hooktube
hooktube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4

but put in the embed field on post options menu (mine won't work because it's already uploaded here somewhere. [file already exists] error)

probably botnet but this is definitely the narrative they're pushing now. Handguns are worthless against rifles.

ive been usine queerchan and 8 Holla Forums in the last 2 years, cuckchan has gone to shit i agree

test

dont you know that if a rifle bullet is shot towards you and you shoot your hand guns back, then clearly the rifle will win cause its nearly triple the speed (top lel)
cant stand people talking about guns who know nothing about them jfc

HERE IT IS BOYS!! SHOTS FIRED IN SCHOOL WHEN CLOCK IN VIDEO SHOWS ITS 350.. OUR BOY WAS ALREADY IN CUSTODY

i see 3 guys clad in "metal", mask and helmet.

ask to them explain what happens with a silenced rifle

Guys? I start wandering… Are all the news fabricated?

Archive everything niggers.

That's absolutely his responsibility, the abhorrent Jew. I don't understand why the loss of our White virtues of Justice and Decency was allowed to take place, and to such a severe negation of those principles. Why can't the normalfag masses look at this situation, a Jew sheriff saying such a thing, and NOT think that there is something wrong. They see nothing wrong with someone who is obviously an outsider to Americans and our race and blatantly trying to set up an agenda to remove the armed status of the populace, something that the founders of this nation explicitly said was necessary for us to be at all times.

When all of this is said and done, and these parasitic Jews and traitors hang, this phenomenon needs to be studied in extreme detail, and our progeny need to be brought up in such a way to ensure that it never happens again.

silencers make ASSAULT RIFLE 2015 atleast 25x more accurate and deadly than normal, i mean the shot sounds like a cottonball falling on the ground, dont get me started on depleted uranium tipped high explosive mini nuke rounds

It's funny how normies still expect fucking Jews to demonstrate any noble qualities, such as leadership, under any circumstances whatsoever.

The rabbit hole never ends user.

What shots? That was the cops busting out the door window, wasn't it?

JEWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's the cops clearing the room, still 3:50 seems late no?

The Broward popo and media con job on Parkland is evaporating fast. FAST! Start with the arrest pics of Cruz cuffed and on the ground. Work the timeline backwards from there…nothing, NOTHING makes sense. None of it flows logically. Unravel this mutha…keep the pressure on.

Is there any testimony of shoooting on 2nd or first floor?

Watch the door window close between 58 sec and 102 . Are the cops filming?

If Cruz arrived at Mcdonalds at 301. That means he was at Walmart and subway already. That means he would have had to have left before anyone else did this smashing the "he blended theory" since this video of cops bashing out window at 308 everyone is still inside Locked rooms, unless people were fleeing well before that… this shit don't add up man

Also swat arrived at around 308, I was ITT and listening on Broadcastifymyself. How would Cruz have blended if everyone was locked down well after he left?

this is so blatant wtf
i want to see subway and mcdonalds security footage

kek, yeah right user
That footage was erased yester…I mean they were doing routine lens cleaning on their cameras that day by
(( (pure)) ) chance

United States Corporation and The New World Order explained. Learn how you're part of the big plantation.

alexanderhiggins.com/title-28-usc-3002-section-15-the-united-states-is-a-corporation-and-not-a-government/

youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98

in both restaurants a piece of tomato flew and landed of the lens as cruz was passing, sorry goys

the shooting start on 1st floor and goes up to 2nd. ALSO I SEE THIS TODAY
>archive.is/pbKJd

MfW> Barrage of Bullets curve around (((teacher))) while she observes iron man..

So how did Cruz just shoot up the 3rd? Hmm (((they))) should just stfu already and maybe (((they))) would have gotten away with this if it weren't for all those pesky conflicting reports and Holocaust like accounts.

Maybe it's another shooter. Because why would the teacher lie about that?

I like how the police didn't have body armor but both the shooter and a random student did. kek.

Ban assault weapons because semi auto shotguns can't kill people.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200190199.html You're welcome

Ok Anons I found something worth while here….
Start Video at 3:38:00
You can see Students Fleeing the building, and authorities setting up triage and all that BS
20 minutes…
This is the only full time stamped broadcast I can find of when news broke. Police already on scene, kids already fleeing. Cruz is said to have blended on his way out and made it to Walmart. Walmart is across the field and a waterway is the way of a straight dash, he would have had to gone North up to the main road to get there at some point after supposedly running out of the east side of the building and making a run south toward tennis courts… all in 20 minutes before this broadcast started.

Sorry I posted wrong link. Full broadcast here

There is a lot of actual fabricated fake news, especially when it comes to stuff like this that is supposed to change national policy. Hearts and minds, user.

ITS A FUCKING DRILL ANONS!! THEYRE GRABBING CERTAIN KIDS OUT OF THE PACK AND PUTTING THEM IN ABULANCES WHO DONT APPEAR TO BE HURTz

START THIS >11309921
VIDEO AT 3:38:00 AND WATCH CLOSELY AROUND AMBULANCES… THESE ARE THE FIRST KIDS COMING OUT. ITS A DRILL DRILL DRILL

Someone needs to update the kasky dossier with the One World Adoption Agency corruption and investigation into trafficking. Make sure people know why OWA was bad, otherwise this doesnt have any oomph.

Top kek.

THEYRE TAKING CERTAIN STUDENTS AWAY OUT OF THE PACK WHO ARENT EVEN INJURED!?!?

Toto, this isn't Zoe Quinn sucking off five guys for a good review anymore.

Heartless Jews and their coal black eyes. Can't wait to see their swollen tongues peering through their thick, blue lips as they sway.

What's wrong with this bitch? Nothing…

Archive this, user

2 kids NO INJURIES, the kids who they take are NOT injured. They simulate an injury and take em away. Anyways, How do kids that were said to have the injuries they had get out runnning all the way to EMTs while a shooter is supposedly in the building? JESUS CHRIST

I'm on mobile user, someone else should.

Let's assume this is a regular school, and most of the regular students are not "in on the act".
Nobody got hurt, nobody died.
Patsy shooter guy Cruz is either in-on-it with some kind of deal (maybe he gets paid $800k from supposed dead mother)
Or Patsy shooter guy Cruz is just some special-needs Autist that they know they can MKUltra and blame for everything that went down.

recorded

Certainly looks like blood on the ground where they were working on these people.

"Blood" you mean.

I'm willing to bet just a certain group wearing a certain color or something were told to seek EMTs before hand. Maybe just drama students or something. There's no blood. There's shadows that look like blood trails. All they had to do was tell no one but certain students and evacuate the (((dead))) and fly em out after to a new location.

Notice all students their taking are wearing burgundy or red in some way. Even kid they walk to ambo has a little red on.
Also notice not all kids wear that burgundy shirt . Just the ones their taking

ROTC involvement
Also remember that Cruz and Wang and some of the other famous guys are supposedly ROTC. Could be the ROTC unit is actually CIA with the young looking guys doing this and then getting big promotions when they go off and work in Indonesia or Cameroon next. Could be the big break a young operations officer / field agent is looking for. Cool job for a spy.

No blood nothing here and also burgundy shirt. The color must have been a code for which students to take

Yeah, but what about this guy here:

No color match.

Probably ROTC is not so popular at a rich school like this, so maybe all the participants are in ROTC and Glee Club together or something. That gives them an excuse to always meet in the same room with nobody else around.

Once the principal gives the all clear they could also announce that anyone with medical conditions or food allergies can leave the school, and should go ask the EMT for a ride. "Everone please remain in your classrooms, if you have a medical condition or suffer from anxiety, please tell your teacher and she will take you to an ambulance." Something like that.

Hopefully they didn't unknowingly walk into a situation where they became part of the body count

They can also blame any bullshit or screw-ups on the drills taking place earlier. What's that mannequin over there with the fake blood? Oh that? That's left over from this morning.

3:54:00 Broadcaster States for second time they are being told NOT TO SHOW certain areas

Cruz couldn't have done what they said and have gotten away in 20 minutes. There's no way. Plus the "blending" with other students is Bs. Because one wave came out with "injured" and Police already had place surrounded….

Checked out the film the Sucher sisters Alicia and Emily have in common. Is a 2017 flick in post-production called Akuji Devil's Board. Alicia plays Kim, Emily plays Maria. Cast list at imdb.com/title/tt7600740/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast also mentions an "Enzo Sucher" as "The Stuntman". Anyone able to find more on this Enzo? What if the 3 shooters were not sent by the FBI and instead were memed into existence by this Akuji entity? Some kind of Tulpa?

Screenshots also show a "Nubia Rose" and "Nelson Ricardo" tag. Anyone recognize the faces from other ops?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet, but all the big name participants I looked at had bought or sold their house in the last year. Cruz moved due to being orphaned, supposedly, Zeif is in a new house, his gf is in a new house… etc.

17 dead
They also don't need to disappear 17 people, they could have 5 or 6 who disappear, and just have "phantom students" for the other 12. Nobody knows everybody in a school that big, so they could just say one of them was in ESL and another was in Speech therapy and one was really shy… So you only need a handful of people to move away to create the illusion that 17 people disappeared.

Note: school lets out at 2:40Est

17 "dead"
Also even if the dead people show up in college next year they can just deny it. Aren't you that girl who got killed in Florida? No, my parents were religious and they homeschooled me. I never went to school in florida, I just look like her. Who is going to prove you're lying??

We need to figure out who they were taking to the EMT vehicles to make sure that they weren't suicided

Do we have any local anons who can make friends with the ambulance drivers? If you have a cousin or are an EMT yourself maybe you can chat these guys up and hear what they have to say. It might be stuff like "they told me to take this girl with asthma to the hospital, i didn't see anyone seriously hurt."

Looks like something was spilled, or dragged into or out of the school here. Not sure as to what it could be

We must have some anons who actually live nearby or go to the school. There's got to be at least some halfchanners there. It's weird that the media team "kids" are the only one who has anything to say.

the timeline still doesn't addup. Because if this broadcast started at 247est, and snapchats came out way later showing gunshots and smoke saying "my fucking school is getting shot up" we need to check Times stamps of snapchats

The movements you mentioned are all degenerate to their cores, so it's natural they attract fags. Also, fags live a lifestyle so corrupt, the only way they can function is to jettison conventional notions of right and wrong and live by an upside-down code of ethics.

Sound like any ethno-religious minorities you've encountered on your travels, user?

The shooting was done between 227 and 247, we have video of Hogg saying it was 308 in one of his videos

There's a ipban going on in FLA for half posters user.

really?

308 est is the next wave of students guided out.
So
Meanwhile Hogg is still in there interviewing people

Yes, I lurk half a lot for happenings. These are literally the only two websites I enjoy frequenting. I'm also banned from posting there for no reason. But anons there are complaining since last night about it

Golf cart drives nothing to an empty stretcher and drops off no one and stretcher goes under tent for optics… they reported 20 injured as swat was going into building…. HOW

Name could not be any more (((KIKED))) than (((ISRAEL))). Hammer it home to the normies. This cocksucker deserves to be publicly flogged. If not drawn and quartered.

Emily Sucher is credited as depicting "Stacy Kimmell" in "Highway to Hell", season 4 episode 12 of Nightmare Next Door. Debuted 18 April 2014. This is a "true crime" TV series about reenacting murders. Anyone able to locate this episode and share any video clips of her performance with us?

She is also apparently "Girl With Camera" in "Frozen Yoghurt" episode 2 of Veep in 29 April 2012, if we want to do an age comparison. Her IMDB lacks a photograph and we should fix this.

I found two different-looking girls with name, not sure which is her

broadwayworld.com/viewcolumnpics.cfm?colid=395505&photoid=360052

backstage.com/u/emilysucher/

also interesting: capitalfringe.org/events/921-powerplays

I would be interesting in watching Emily Sucher's short play in this, getting a video clip of it. I want to know what she portrays in that.

Thank you. I have no idea how this Miedik bitch's story gained any traction. She was duping the whole time. Obvious disinfo bullshit.

I check the Lynda Cruz house and it put up for sale 2016. was sold January 2017. So that is almost an entire year with no house. I think that is when nick was living in 8442 lakeview trail.

Good angle to look into, many times in these 'Drills' there are identifiers, such as colored shirt.

Could be something, but the school’s colors also include burgundy, like the school shirt Cruz was wearing when arrested. Maybe not that many students wear school shit there

What about her admitting that there were multiple shooters?

Nice breakdown. This is obviously a staged photo just based on the lighting and it made my spidey-sense tingle, but I couldn't quite place why.
Now I get it. You are quite adept at spotting the symbolism. I have a natural sense for it, but its difficult to put it together like you did. Thanks for the lesson.

Multiple shooters could have been an honest mistake if there were 'active shooter' drills happening. Also could be deliberate disinfo, believe one person's account under duress.

tide pods look delicious to me. they look like golden raspberries.

There's an interview of another girl saying multiple shooters.

Daily Mail wants you to know that David Hogg is absolutely not a Crisis Actor and even has to put Conspiracy in the headline. Kek
archive.fo/ZWvg9#selection-975.0-978.0

Holla Forums is a board of peace, are these make-believe? Has anyone gotten in trouble for making such threats? Sounds like more bullshit. Encouraging, but bullshit nevertheless.

There are like 3 or 4 other kids saying multiple shooters

OK so multiple accounts of more than one shooter, along with the classroom video of the faked shot up computer (obvious fake is obvious). Must play devil's advocate here to know the counter argument.

Type Crisis Actor into Google and you'll see every single fake news outlet with a similar, jewish headline:

Are they really fooling anyone with this shit anymore?

The whole sheriff angle on them waiting outside is fire as well. Knowing a former SWAT member, this person is all WTF is up here. Not going as well with the public as they think.

Yeah I'm still skeptical about it too. Interviews with high schoolers is a toss up. What's more bizarre is the post in this thread (can't find it) about Miednik being 21.

It only feeds the fire user, many people know the signs of a fake. Sometimes we underestimate the intuition of normies, best believe that the evidence here is enough to arouse their suspicion of what they are being told even more.

Some user has been trying to redpill the masses with subway advertisments. It warmed my heart.

These must be absolutely verified before being touted as evidence. This would be so damning if their 'high schoolers' are actually college kids.

Holy shit

Fucking KEK. Brilliant ideas like this get people's minds working even more. Nice fucking work M8

trips!
I'm not good with florida real estate websites but the addresses I could find all seemed to be up for sale or sold in 2016 or 2017

If she sold the house in January 2017 they had to be living somewhere. She didn't die until November 2017

Also it speeds up the over ton window and the court of public opinion
When there is a majority that start questioning authority shit will start happening

Thanks for all the free advertising you goddamn idiots
–David Hogg on CNN's Reliable Sources, 2/25/18

Adorable.

One of the problems we here have is "persona management" software, AKA that thing Cubic helped develop. The whole point of that is to create fake accounts with the right numbers that can be activated to generate believable cover for government purposes. Combine that with the tendency of kids to lie about their age on the internet, and the only thing that would be absolute proof is a birth certificate or yearbook picture from the wrong year. And given all of their connections, the former is still probably fake.

The latter would be great though. Every kid from that school for the last 10 years should be pouring through their yearbooks, right now. However, it seems like the majority of the most prominent kids transferred from other schools. So we'd need to find out what those were first, and then outreach to graduates of those schools.

I think the most damaging thing here is the sheer number of intelligence ties, CNN ties and acting ties. It's statistically improbable.

What happened to the #metoo movement. Seems to be grabbing some fatty boob

here's the post:

Also what is #DouglasStrong ?

The school is Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School

So that means there's a gap on the cruz timeline.

I wonder if this is why the media has silenced every kid not from the kosher hand-picked group of Hogg and friends.

I know but the pic is dated 2015….

Well it's possible she was renting a place during that period. There's a much smaller paper trail if renting.

There's a video that one of the students of the school uploaded just over a week back, she supposedly filmed the video in

She says that the school had active shooter drills planned since 2017 and they kept getting delayed for months on end. Apparently during a non-drill situation, the Principal was supposed to announce on the intercom that it was not a drill, but this never happened during the actual shooting.

I assume she cut the video wrong because she says she was having lunch and saw the coach was in a rush to get to parking lot, then described greentexted events.

Where are the hundred pissed off staff members who have suddenly been fired because the place they worked at is being torn down? Where are their social media posts regarding what supposedly happened? I don't remember seeing a single supposed teacher or staff member saying anything anywhere.

I totally agree with the amount of ties to intelligence services and major media (((CNN))). That is a dead giveaway the story they are feeding is shit. My gut tells me this group (blue star) or whatever you want to call them are actually spooks in the making, recruits. Straight out of HS they groom these kids for psyops.

Who says #XStrong when nothing happens to X. Usually X strong happens after a tragedy at X

I'm used to having accounts get deleted for stuff I post, but my normie twatter got shoa'd for crisis actor stuff, so it looks like they're pulling out all the stops because this crisis actor stuff getting exposed is going to fuck them good. It nerfs the best weapon they have, control of the mainstream media. Trump is already calling them out for fake news, but this would really be a major blow if they got caught outright hoaxing.

Hmm mm….maybe, if so that really isn't a glitch more a feature lel

I don't know enough about how twitter displays stuff to see if that's what's going on or not, because at first I thoguht it was a finding, like wtf are they posting #Douglasstrong for before the happening, but then i thought it's just some feature/bug

Clearly my network is working wtf

In the words of Cyndi Lauper, Money Changes Everything

a sheet? you could dedicate a wiki to this stuff. Come up with code names if they are never given aliases in the reports.

Yea I've used twitter but I'm not that into it so idk
Also in 2015 he'd have 15 years old assuming he is now 18
What 15 year old takes pics like that lel

I am seriously tempted to put these arguments on Faceberg, real account. But I have resorted to old fashion conversation. What I see is the sheriff fucked up BIGLY and intelligence services fucked up as well. This should be obvious and exploited.

It should be nearly impossible for whoever is running this mess to silence every kid from multiple schools in different states, though. Hogg was from California before he moved to Florida. So, there should be a series of yearbooks from a school in that state that has 3 years of Hogg in it. Unless his dad was so spooky that he didn't even live in California that long. Possible, from what I've been reading.

Maybe it'll come out that every single student that moved to Parkland recently was home-schooled prior. That would be hilarious.

Well that's the thing I was trying to say, and it's not a selfie! He's obviously getting laid a lot, if you look at his twitter and his girlfriend's twitter it's all pictures of them making out and posting sex comments like condoms and stuff, she's 14 then he's 15, and SO WHO IS TAKING THIS PHOTO?? It's not him, it's not her,…. is his mom holding his phone? He's there with his shirt off and grabbing her tits, is one of their friends supposed to be there? At first it looks like he's just some horny kid, but it all looks staged AF. That should be a selfie. Not posed for a photographer.

check out this article I find from Feb, 16th.
archive.is/wEGyr
Instead of Stacey Lippel, you have a teacher named Ernest Rospierski. He describe almost the exact same thing. This takes place on 3rd floor. I see a lot of timelines that never mention 3rd floor shootings.

who cares, just spread it anyway

I hope we've opened Pandoras box with this God damn it

That could be a webcam, given the background. I used to have an app that had a timer in it, Photobooth or something. Then you just set it and pose.

It's all delightfully awkward, though.

Don't forget the girl who blocked bullets with her holocaust book!!

I think this one's from Rhodesia, after that one op that took out some 10k niggers, the weapons he rhodesians captured from them all had their sights set to max range, and when they asked a prisoner to explain, he said that they thought that bigger number = stronger boolet.

according to the news those bullets go like 8 million miles per hour

Thats like a tenth of the speed of zyklon b I hear though

(them trips tho)
Seriously some fucked up photos for someone his 'age' to post. Statutory rape in many states it looks to me.
Off topic but why does this jew boy look so fucking awkward with a woman? Dude looks like a goddam pervert in both pics.

what was the oddest thing was the "death total" didn't uptick at all until suddenly moments after a brief hospital visit. The "17" deaths could either be a total sham in general, or something more sinister. Like 17 kids being driven to the hospital only to have lethal injections whether through carukia barnesi toxin, or other such stuff, or you have 17 kids who just had their organs robbed from them because dnc, george soros, and clinton foundation needs that money.

My theory is that these are not legit social media posts from real people, but they've taken two 20-something actors and then "age regressed" them and made a bunch of posts of them together as this inseparable couple to boost his "hero gun control" credibility, like see this Alpha Chad guy who gets all the girls in into gun control.

was this really claimed?

Top kel
No not to my knowledge

Oh shit yea I'm sorry thought you meant my other post
Yea some black girl stopped the bullets with her holocaust textbook

From what I could tell from trying to look up their houses, the houses got sold in 2017, and he doesn't have any social media posts talking about moving into a new place or neighborhood or anything, and why would someone just move across town for no reason? So I think they bought some houses for these actors in 2016 or 2017, put them into some kind of special class at the school or whatever, and then made up a bunch of

They could have been spook recruiters and handlers, that is pure speculation though

don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Also check out this, the girl is pre-registered to vote, which seems weird to me, I wonder how many people do that (maybe it's a florida thing) and then look up that house and you'll see it got sold recently

Has anyone pointed out Pigg's receding hairline? I kind of think the mexi-jew bitch has one too and the shaved head helps to hide it.

The absolute state
We need cleansing

To my eyes, they all look 10 years older than claimed. The Sam Zeif guy seems to be balding.

mfw the house sale thing turns out to just be routine house swapping at marked prices to wash dirty money. Dont forget, they are still jews.

for posterity

I believe the deputy was the shooter tbh.

A Texas user should go undercover. Video and audio of the next "tragedy" would go a long ways to redpilling.

I think I posted the wrong house to go with the actress, but it's for one of the players, it was the same for all the ones I could find, but I'm not sure where to look up the official records. Would be very interesting if they all have hidden financial ties.

And that goatee is what got me like wtf nigger I couldn't grow a goatee that thick till I was like 22 or so

So the Jews and Muslims are working together?? Really bakes the bananas

Yeah, his height doesn't really seem to change any either, like he was full-grown and had muscles when he was 14, and a gf with big tits, who also doesn't seem to age or get fat. Then in some of the pics she seems to have a wedding or engagement ring, and I'm not that age but the style choices look dubious to me. Like some boomer's idea of what the kids are wearing now. But I don't know what they wear in Florida. Still calling bullshit on it. Teenager who gets laid all the time suddenly decides to go tell Congress about how important Gun Control is and starts crying. If this guy were for real he'd be like FUCK YEAH, THEY SHOT UP MY SCHOOL, I'm gonna go get laid some more. But now he's a serious media-darling gun-control activist full-time.

Shit, I never even noticed it, but his Twitter handle is Uncle Sam Zeif #Douglasstrong, Uncle Sam being a joke that he's working for USG of course. Fucking rubbing our faces in it.

You should already know the Jews play both sides.

Why do you think they're referred to internationally and over 1000s of years as "shapeshifting Lizards"

This entire thing is sloppy AF
The hard part will be getting these thoughts into the normie sphere
On the YouTube video with the teacher saying the shooter was in police garb the comments began to show distrust and questioning

I actually believe the upper echelons of Jews and high up elite are reptilian but thats off topic kek

Wew lads.
DIDNT take along for this to slid with a bunch of bullshit

They're not LITERALLY shapeshifting Lizards. Its put like that TO skirt around ADL Kek. But in reality that's exactly how they are. They take any form to fuck all goy in any way they can, and feed off our negative energy they create . Not literal Lizards, but kinda are

As of now to keep it in the minds of the public, my opinion FWIW, should be the LEO failures first and foremost. As this is entirely evident.
The other is how does a kid fully geared with plate carrier, gas mask and AR get an UBER to his former school without suspicion?

In terms of redpilling material, the best stuff I think is the accounts of multiple shooters, the drills that the Feds are staging there (why??), showing that the schoolkids have ties to CNN and FBI, the kids look much older than they're supposed to be, lack of actual surveillance camera and body camera footage proving what happened, any videos that show bullshit like empty stretchers and healthy victims, girl gets shot twice in the legs with AR 15 and is walking a week later with a couple of bandaids and fake black eye…

Lots of good material here to work with! It's no wonder they're trying to shut down all the accounts!
WE CAN WIN THIS ONE

A reason they have been depicted as rats and vermin since the beginning of time is they embody those same traits. But yet we haven't learned I suppose.

Has anyone tracked down information on the Uber ride/driver?

Yes, these are also great.
Killer is broke, a homeless orphan but he takes uber with all the weapons he stockpiled working part time at Dollar tree
Law enforcement is paid to be there and doesn't even try to stop anything.
Where is Uber when the guy is loading and unloading the arsenal, and then goes and prepares and changes in 2 minutes and re-appears a mile away at subway and walmart totally clean and unarmed looking confused AF
THE MOST FUCKED UP SCHOOL SHOOTING HOAX YET

Small gold car

And "YES WE CAN" Kek STICK TO TIMELINE STUFF ANONS, THESE FAGGOTS ARE DERAILING SINCE TIMELINE STARTED BEING DISCUSSED

NIK CRUZ HAD LITERALLY 20 MINUTES FROM WHEN HE ENTERED SCHOOL AT 227 And Cops arriving SOMETIME BEFORE 247est WHEN KIDS STARTED RUNNING OUT TO AMBOS UN INJURED AND TAKEN AWAY, TO GO IN, SUIT UP, KILL , UNSUIT, AND RUN OUT ALL THE WAY TO WALMART THEN MCDONALDS WHEN THE CIOS KNEW WHO THEY WERE LOOKING FOR AND HAD 3 TOWNS WORTH OF POLICE AND FEDS HAD CREATED A PERIMETER… SHILLS FLOODED AFTER THIS KIND OFNPOST.. TERES NO WAY THIS AUTIST HAD ENOUGH TIME

Not diverting here, but see below:

This post was made Feb. 12, which was two days before the Patsy or some gunmen (or maybe no one) shot up (((Lying Kike High)))

Wouldn't it be funny if this was (((DWS and co.))) trying to create a trail of evidence to try to link this staged and/or orchestrated bullshit event to Holla Forums? Timing seems interesting.

No more distractions from digging. Carry on, lads.

We will just tell them we are a board of peace.

This also. Timelines are key to an investigation. Detailed accounts of (((media))) and police scanners are vital.

Has anyone plotted out how far the school is from walmart/mcdonalds?

This happening in that kikess cunts district is no accident. Se is a focal point of the deep state trail.

Yes somewhere in this thread or the last there is a map. I'm wage cycling but chexk. Since I've been in the first thread I've never see so many posts flooding in after I posted that 9hour broadcast… READ THE WHOLE THREad ANONS. THIS IS IMPORTANT… SHILLS ARE FLOODING NOW…
inb4 ATTACKED

In case you were curious what the jewish son of an FBI agents preference for gun laws were.

twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/967928620927930369?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

Exactly GG vet. This war has reach new levels. The Jew is desperate.

Guys this is a huge fucking deal. That is a non tactical camera man with them in civilian clothes.

lol holy fuck

Yes scroll up a bit to
And read down a bit. SHILLS FLOODED THIS WITH REPEATING INFO IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. Attracted MOST attention I've seen since these thread ma were created it's being buried. READ TIMELINES COMPARE TO VIDEO AND MAP L. Also SHERIFF IS SYMPATHETIC TO Religion of Cuck™ASISTS AND STOOD DOWN:. TIMELINES user TIMELINES… IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT ALSO WE NEED TO FIND OUT IF SWAT DISCHARGED ANY WEAPONS IN SKOOL

Seriously that is clear as day. You can see the camera mans arm around it like they normally carry them. That right there is a fucking camera man.

It was in the last thread

IN BROADCAST I POSTED UP FURTHER A STUDENT CALLS INTO NEWS LIVE AND SAYS HE SAYS EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT AN UPCOMING SIM FIRE DRILL…

YES user IM GLAD U CAUGHT THAT. I SAW THAT ASWELL

i know im not saying holy fuck beause it's ludicrous , im saying holy fuck because this shit is the biggest false flag to date. Also, saying holy fuck because whoever spotted that has good eye.

Geez. This is way worse than Sandy Hoax.

They want to bait as many right/conservative news outlets into criticizing so they can ban them.. THATS incoming. CRITICISM OF HOGG EQUALS BYE BYE

WarNeverChanges.jpg

I am glad others see it as clearly as I do because it is literally so clearly seen here I was concerned I may be trolling my own self as… holy shit…. there is a literal fucking camera man during a breach….

Crazy. The walmart is close, but only accessible by (((Holmberg))) road, unless he swam through a canal. Choking off Holmberg road, which is sided by a canal on both sides, could be done by the most retarded police force in existence.It's unbelievable that this Cruz kid was able to slip through.

Cruz transcript

documentcloud.org/documents/4387059-FBI-Florida-Transcript.html

She also says “I wouldn’t say he’s (redacted) by blood but I would consider him (redacted),” any guesses as to what those could be?
So she told the cops that he was mentally unstable, wanted to kill himself, presumably told them he was prone to violence, and ultimately they never followed up. Eventually he switched it to saying he wanted to kill other people, which is why she decided to go higher up the chain.
First time she mentions him being at least casually interested in ISIS. She also says she’s “afraid something is going to happen,” which is the first of many times she implies that this is a valid threat that shouldn’t be ignored.
This part reeks. Banks are supposed to notify authorities when people take out $10,000 in cash, an user in another thread claimed it was lowered to $5,000 on the hush, but regardless a 19 year old withdrawing $25,000 from a dead persons account? My bank has put blocks on my card for trying to take out $1,000 on a vacation, so $25,000 from a deceased person, unless the caller has her info wrong something isn’t adding up.
Another implication that it’s a credible threat.

She says he likes to dress up as a “ninja,” (my assumption is it’s probably a balaclava or something) or an ISIS guy.

This is where things get REALLY fucking strange. So first off, who is this guy he meets on instagram. Second, who are these people willing to take in a stranger with such violent tendencies.
So this kids father somehow figured out that Cruz was getting another $25,000 and told him he was going to invest it for him, there’s nothing inherently evil about it, but a family taking in a 19 year old boy and investing his $25,000 from his fathers wrongful death lawsuit is not an everyday scenario either.
So why is he taking him in? Perhaps Cruz is obfuscating his life to this man, but as you’ll see….
Whoever is calling the FBI is one of two people who tried calling this man to let him know about Cruz and his tendencies, but for some reason he doesn’t return the calls. Wouldn’t you want a little background on somebody you’re taking into your home?

Holy fuck guys, watch (frame by frame, it happens fast) 0:37 - 0:40 through that window.

You can LITERALLY see someone raise a microphone to mouth level outside the DOOR!

The redacted is family I'd say

i am having a really hard time seeing what you are suggesting , sorry.

Single mom right? What kind of single mother has 25k lying around in a bank account?

So now you have multiple family members trying to call this guy, and he wants nothing to do with them? Like the caller says, even just call back and say mind your business, but if you know the kid has a family why wouldn’t you attempt contact with them?
Presumably another ISIS reference
I thought it was interesting that she said his wearing of a make America great again hat implies that he’s confused, there’s a lot of places you could take that so I don’t think you can definitively conclude anything from it but it’s a notable statement for sure and apparently she felt the need to put it in there.

Someone who’s supposed to relay the info to HQ I guess?
Self-explanatory.
If nothing else, there’s enough info in this call alone to confirm that the FBI 150% dropped the ball with this kid, and that’s barring the fact that there were multiple calls about him. The rest is guesswork but some shit doesn’t add up for sure.
I dunno, what do you guys think

This is the most posts of irrelevant shit I've seen since first thread was created. We struck a nerve RE WATCH ENTIRE BROADCAST ANONS THEYRE HERE FLOODING TIMELINES AND MAPS

Redacted is from MASSACHUSETTS where DESCHAMPS ESTATE LAWYER IS FROM

… Its Cruzs transcript. Hardly irrelevant.

No they're reptilians, idk about shape shifting but yea
David icke is alot closer to the truth than you think

He couldn't have. THE police presence was MASSIVE before 247est. REMEMBER CRUZ ARRIVED AND STARTED AT 227

Good eye. Basically one road to escape to the Walmart or river take your pick, kid looked dry to me. You tell me why the one road out wasn't monitored?

Not literally Lizards bro . Even Ickes admits it's a way to call them kikes without calling em kikes.

now
He couldn't have. THE police presence was MASSIVE before 247est. REMEMBER CRUZ ARRIVED AND STARTED AT 227 THIS THIS THIS DO NOT DERAIL

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD REGARDING THIS ANONS:>>11310674
He couldn't have. THE police presence was MASSIVE before 247est. REMEMBER CRUZ ARRIVED AND STARTED AT 227 WERE ONTO SOMETHING. LOTS OF SLIDING OF POSTS

Yeah. (((DWS))) was a key figure in the Awan/deep state congressional spy ring.

The thread where this guy posted that wackiness on Feb. 12 was about legislation calling "white supremacy" domestic terrorism. What if this Florida thing was a set-up to get people whipped up into a frenzy to push absurd legislation through (and maybe the post was trying to tie Holla Forums into that?)

This is pure speculation, but the timing is certainly interesting.

Leg girls is so much bs I can't believe they even allowed that

Here comes the mass derailment after someone brought up/exposed the fucking camera man during the breach.

That road is where all police were rewatch broadcast here. Important to watch broadcast from beginning and use map for reference. he also crossed a major hiway to get to mcds after and was found a mile and a half away> >11309971

Also uber driver is a female
Think its possible to find who it is?

Definitely breaking some ground here

wonder if theres any footage from the camerman ? shit is sosloppy its almost like they did it on purpose

Not that many female uber drivers. It should be pretty easy to find if you ask a female uber driver in that neighborhood.

I could go to an elementary school and find a kid who's played starcraft once in his life, and he'd be able to set up a proper defense of that 50 ft wide road. Isn't Sheriff Israel's department the biggest or most funded in the nation? And they fucked up even guarding that road?

When they were breaking the glass they had a camera man?

WERE BEING DERAILED BIGLY tTIMELINES AND MAPS

I don't see it either. Can someone please highlight it better?

Thats what I was thinking but I don't live near florida

I'm trying to figure out why they would have a cameraman either way. They told him he could come in and raid the building with them? He's a spook filming stuff for psyops purposes? He's a cop whose job it is to film stuff? I don't get it. Seems wrong though.

For manipulation later

Do we know whose video it's from? The youtuber looks like he's trying to redpill people, I don't think the video is shot by the uploader. Who took this and from where? Is this for sure the same High School and not some footage from some other drill? Asking because I don't know, not saying the video isn't legit.

Redpill everyone you know. Ludicrous events like this Florida shooting cannot be memoryholed. They're attacking basic rights. It's too much at this point.

after watching the vid , it literally seems like it's just the cop breaching ie. the faggot trying to bring it to our attention is either a moron or purposely being malevolent . Just my 2 cents , review the video for yourselves .

MAXUMIS BUMPICAS

got a strike for posting this video under the title, "Proof Marjory Douglas High School Shooter was a non-white" or some shit. I'm pretty sure its from Cruz's youtube or other social media that I picked up in the first thread or two. Could even be disinformation/not associated. Uploaded for posterity anyway.

Surprisingly they didn't strike either of the other videos I uploaded of witnesses recalling multiple shooters.

On it.

Is there any way non-setup/non-planned media or anyone with a camera like that could have been there at that point?

Look at the map, police 101 would say create checkpoints at the only two road exits. Only two roads in and out east and west

forget my post , after viewning it all the way instead of the breach at the start, there sure as shit is a sweater around the waist and someone filming…. WTF

Okay… another thing there is no way they could have prepared for and this is hilarious. So I did some demographic research on the area.

2012: 84% white

archive.fo/AuuvU

2017: Still 84% white

archive.fo/opLfz

Video coverage of the "event" here. Look at pictures and remember this is a town with 6% of the total population being black. Now look at the photos from the "aftermath" from this VERY predominantly white area.

Why does this shit look fake to me. Only when you see in close up. God save the Empire AAAAAAAAA

Yes, look for yourself, it's overly clear and I highlighted it.

In comtext that makes no sense

Sketchy but don't run with it when so much is verifiable.

This entire thing is insane.

None that I can think of, not a single reason for them to be there in a potentially active shooter situation. No way possible. That is ultra evidence of fuckery right there.

No reason to expand on it but it needed to be brought up given that there is a massive amount of them there in a town where 6/100 are them. There is no way there should be so many there.

once again nevermind….. its not a cameraman its police with their AR's clearing the hallways. no camerman and all in uniform. guy was defintaley derailing. keeping my mouthshut until further notice.

No it's not. The gun carrying cop leaves (heads left of the screen) before the cameraman emerges. Nice try faggot. That is a fucking camera man in civie clothes.

I am suspecting derail as well.

Don't turn this into a 20 post argument. If it is a camera as you suspect, what does it prove? Police filming for law reasons? Who the fuck knows, but honestly I seriously don't think it's a camera

It's not completely clear, but it seems like a cameraman to me. Maybe some pollack has better tools for analyzing the vid.

Couple this with official timeline of when shooter was said to have entered school.
And also maps

Also security camera footage from subway and mcdonalds

Is anyone compiling this whole thing into a single file/picture for easy spread in the normiesphere?

Mein Goy the street sweepa?
The timeline is critical and Kek bless for your hard work.

Cops wear body cams. Why would they have a cameraman unless media is allowed to film for some reason?

They aren't going to have a cameraman who's exposed in a dangerous situation even if they did allow media along.

Keep in mind VERY prominate people's kids attend this school. And a select few could have been informed beforehand… In original broadcast kid calls and says he thought it was simulated gunfire drill. Multiple reports of that TIMELINE and MAPPING is being bumped with bs

Did you forget? They stopped arresting kids so they could pretend there was less crimes and therefore get more gibs.

Ty user. I'm 9days in. I'm sweeping now. Fuckin A I won't give up.

Few white sheriffs are fluent in Arabic but irrelevant right now. Timeline and maps

Couple this with official timeline of when shooter was said to have entered school.
And also maps

What does it prove, are you fucking with me? Camera crews cannot be on scene for such events without permission to be on scene and why would the police department allow a cameraman to be recording a breach to a room where there are minors claiming to be petrified due to some horrible event they claimed happened. A fucking camera man cannot be in battle zones or active crime zones without permission so either:

1) They had permission which means someone needs to explain why they had permission

2) This was all a fake scene, they fucked up and someone's video caught the fuck up when they weren't supposed to.

Considering it is now being claimed Cruz had full tactical gear/armor on, considering the four men carrying a heavy object to a pickup truck before the Sheriff claims anyone had even entered the scene and considering, as I wrote, there is no way a cameraman would even be there without permission to be there it raises more questions and paints this as an even more obviously set up bullshit faggot fest.

Did we forget the spin they're using to explain why the local police helped this particular federal setup or pretend shooting? No, no we did not forget the spin that the local police are using to explain their role in this false flag.

Camera guy could be a cop with his Carbine in firing posture …move on

Irrelevant.
whitegirls.jpeg Please don't show your (((kikegirls.jpeg)))

I agree with this.

Fuck you.

You are literally too stupid to understand the significance of the presence of a cameraman during a dangerous police breach with an active shooter.

You are stupid.

Don't insult my jpegs.

(dubs diligently checked)
You deserve a medal user.

I can understand the significance but seriously so much other shit is provable like the shot up laptop. A 5.56 would put a hole through the screen not just dot out the area.

Joy of working nights and having autism for justice… praise Kek

This shit is proof of fuckery not a shadow of a might be a camera

It's interesting how certain observations that may be very important immediately get shot down when they are worth noting, at the very least.

It would not be insignificant if that does turn out to be a cameraman during a police breach. There is no protocol whatsoever that would ever allow for that. It would be proof positive that this is a setup/staged event.

The sudden dismissiveness is telling.

Might be a rifle too. Stick to timeline anons There's a lot there. Kikes r trying to derail. Haven't seen this much activity in these threads since beginning

Funny how it was noted and will stay noted.

Surely KEK is with this user. These trips are of truth and justice. Blessed is this goy

Also funny how it's the one issue no one can prove 100% unlike a certain timeline coupled with maps, witness reports, live video of a police perimeter and a 20 minute window for an AUTIST to gear up , SHOOT UP, Talk with students , disrobe his armor suit, and make a getaway amount the crowd like Jack fucking Ryan

I see a gun, but you are also right. We need to dig!

Any Anons interested in this discussion, let's make a thread for it. And see how quick it gets derailed. I have cooypasta. I'm trying to work and watch the shilling. I'm noting patterns as we go. I'm autistic with patterns. Let's try it. Deschamps and timeline posts get overran heavy

Pretty sure bullets would also knock the computer off the desk and not leave the screen at normal position if a laptop got shot up.

If it's a cameraman than it COULD mean it was a drill and the film is used for future study of techniques.

Again how did Cruz evade the police roadblocks that should have been in place since the calls were out. Either swim or dodge the roadblock to get that footlong sub.

thats some marxist shit if i ever saw it. i hope this kid gets waxed soon

t. the fucking FBI

It would surely bend , distort the screen, fall, yes. Shoot a laptop. Also there's be atleast some bruising around The chick who was shot in the leg's bandages

Are they black since 9/10 of ALL people shown in the live videos are black in a town with 6% naga population from the 2017 census of the area.

Yes this too. But in the least you would see through the shit not just whiteout the display. Honestly thinking of doing a RL comparison of a laptop shot by 5.56 and side by side that shit.

Great find but jesus fucking christ.

School dismisses at 240, first 911 call was 230. News went live with heli vid at 247, Autist Cruz already jack ryand

kys faggot , anyone who watches can see that you're either a jonestein retard or a kike. if it is a camera , then what exactly would it prove , and why are you diverting away from the fact that they are breaching at 3:50 ??

Autist already caught kek

This is significant, but it wouldn't be any more significant than a lot of the existing evidence.

The problem is, since you aren't presented to a jury with a full, complex mound of evidence you listed and plenty of time to present, it's worth making effort when you may have some simple evidence that is easy to understand. If there is better video analysis available showing a cameraman was tagging along with police, then that's simple enough to get normies curious, and then you can lay the more complex picture on them. Maybe the gunshot legs work similarly to arouse normie attention.

Don't deflect from the fact all these kids that r speaking have connected parents. One of em even refers to his neighborhood where houses are a min of 600k and have tennis courts a (((Village))) JUST LIKE SANDY HOOK is referred to as a (((VILLAGE))) Up here in CT

God if only, even the kike marx argued that prols ought never to let the government take their guns in the context of revolution.

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Within 17 minutes heli was in air. Again how long was the shooting according to reports?

The clock proves more than the cameraman. Also why would a kid who just shot a school and lived to tell and expects 800k from mothers passing waive rights to a trial and not get a lawyev?

It would prove a cameraman was on the scene, would clearly be a civilian given cops use body cams (ie: no need to have a civilian camera crew there). You don't think a civilian camera man being there proves anything toward this being a false flag? Nice try in claiming I am diverting shit when you have absolutely no understanding of why that would even be a big deal. You didn't even fucking know the "shooter" was caught before this "breach"… and you accuse others of derailment? Obvious fag is obvious.

Cruz had 20 minutes. 227 he arrives, 247 news goes live with 1st. Wave of kids running out to police perimeter. They were already setting up triage when news broke

I am not deflecting on that but you clearly don't like me bringing up that the majority in these live streams are nigger (by massive margin I might add) considering that is now twice you called it a derailment and you are the only one taking issue with a 6% nigg area shows to be 92% at the local school. Nigger logic and intelligence niggering it's nig head into threads again it seems.

Swat uses fellow officers as camera men all the time

And also maps

Now your throwing it on me like I don't want all the evidence I can get. It was noted if your glowing ass read the thread.

fucking halfchan little refugee, clock stating 3:50 is something that can be braught forward in mainstream narrative i.e. it is affirmitive confirmation of them lying and or contradicting all fake statements . Muh cameraman myths even if true do not appeal. Say it with me , clock reads 3:50 pm at time of breach

There is a range op ban on FLA right now aswell and it started yesterday . Half chan is experiencing this

Exactly, 350 shooter was already in custody.

I was explaining that yes, you have a mound of evidence already including everything that guy listed plus lots of other stuff. The instant destruction of the school and immediate plea agreement are ridiculous. I can't even list it all here.

My point was, normies want "proof" by normie standards, and that means potentially powerful video "proof" in the eyes of normies shouldn't simply be dismissed out of hand so quickly.

What happened here was obviously fake bullshit, but getting the message across to room temp IQ people is the actual challenge. Get the most blatant, ridiculous, obvious video/photo evidence that anybody can understand and expose it to a mass of normies. If a piece of evidence potentially is there fitting those criteria, do not just dismiss it out of hand.

Nope, not true. Completely incorrect. Not a single SWAT team brings in civilian dressed cameramen and considering that wasn't even SWAT given their gear it's a moot point anyhow.

Yeah… typically people who glow call others niggers oh wise one…. first time on Holla Forums is it?

And (again, not normie-friendly evidence here because they do not understand this, or most do no not), Cruz did get a lawyer but the lawyer said the trial would be a waste of time. This was after they bulldozed the goddamn physical evidence–the school.

Point is, normie friendly evidence like possible blatant video fuck-ups shouldn't be immediately shut down as not worth looking into. Anything like that can be gold for redpilling normies.

Wiki says 2:21 lockdown happened, 6 mins. of gunfire. Went to Walmart Subway (time not shown then went to the McDonalds, leaving at 3:01. Speedy little shit

Ok, than in that case bringing the time of breach to forefront and acknowledgement that Cruz was in custody already is more important than the cameraman part But surely add that in. TIMELINES prove it a lot

Do you not understand the clock and cameraman, together, fit the false narrative more than anything presented thus far you fucking retard.

1) A breach when a breach isn't needed at 350

2) Said breach being filmed by a civilian cameraman.

Both together equate to them setting up a crisis scene, to be recorded, AFTER the event. How you don't see this is truly incredible….

which shows media is lying cooperating with aplhabet soup and fake hogglings.
timeline is actually important, especially considering cruz was probably ment to show up in the morning , which is why the initial fire drill… but there's a problem , patsy slept in.
rocks up late , they go live … fishy enough to actually have normies shaking their heads

checked , nice dubs.

Both the possible cameraman presence and the time are relevant.

Maybe some better video analysis (better software?) is in order.

Even if a suspect is in custody I believe protocol is to treat everyone as suspect in this scenario

NIGGER, how does a CLOCK that clearly STATES time of 350 pm and the kids still being locked down hold less water than a POSSIBLE camera man? The fuck? And the amount of you kikes attacking me is great. Keep going. GIBS MORE reason to DIG INTO ORIG. BROADCAST AND TIMELINES.

reading comprehension , i said even if it is. which is more digestable . if it turns out theres a cameraman i sure as hell hope you have a stillshot clear enough to prove it as clear as the blatant lie in timelines and cover up of the drill . i am indeed agreeing dumbass

Wew CIA lads your wearing me out. Haven't had to defend like this since I started the firstbthread WEEEEW

you're fuckin retarded cunt , get back to digging , i am processing the vid now if i can find a screen shot will post, but third run of it and honestly nothing so be my fucking guest.

I agree that the timeline is critical. My only point was to stop potential normie-friendly video evidence, like a cameraman presence, from getting written off too quickly. I'm not a diverting kike shill.

Yes it would be odd if a cameraman was there especially at that time I agree, but I am not basing my arguments on something I cannot definitely see. Whether it be a rifle camera etc.

Checked. Timeline and time stamped newscast from helo is WAY important when it comes to a shy Autist making a James Bond getaway

Not a kike. It does hold plenty of water. Relax.

The police and media use timelines. It's normie friendly. We need to prove Cruz couldn't have done all they said he did in 20 mere minutes. Also they say he went straight to 3rd floor. Others say he worked his way up from floor one

Checked. I'm calm kek

You made the first thread, that's great. No is attacking you man you legit need to chill out. There's a lot to unpack in all this and every little bit is making its way into normiesphere and meatspace. Getting timeline is important but there is more to go off than just that alone.

The conflicting reports alone of "Oh I walked with him and heard shots" and "he's a student" and no he's expelled etc etc is alarming. I'm chill. I'm referring to first thrwad because since then I've never seen so many anons jumping on and trying to shill one blurry thing.. that's all

From what I can see in the passage across 869 is quite the hump. Walking it would take 10-15 minutes and it looks like a high enough traffic road we may be able to find/encourage the release of dashcam that shows him walking over the overpass either from underlying traffic or oncoming.

Also saw this on half and if confirmed would be another good avenue of attack.

Repost for posterity.

Now I am going off wiki here need original reports to fuck the narrative more. 2:21 lockdown, 6 mins of gunfire, went to subway then McDonalds, left McDonalds at 3:01. Stopped by police at 3:40. Again this according to wiki. For this cat to shoot up the place and escape is some Tom Clancy tier shit, and he took an Uber with his gear.

I'm pretty sure this chick is confirmed a jewess as well. Regardless this is simple evidence of a botched false flag/hoax at worst, a great lead to the actual conspiracy at best.

Checked and good call. To solve our "cameraman" dilemma . Let's make a Logistics thread. Let's figure out how starting at 227 an Autist could have walked, talked, vested up in full armor (according to (((teacher))) shot up 3 floors, disrobed armor, and got they police lines by 447. How about that. Thisnthread is long af and hard to follow.

I hear you. Just let em have their tism. If its anything worth a fuck it'll run on its own legs.. And this things got so many legs they don't know how to handle it.
Check Hoggs twitter if you haven't. People are onto his ass.

Exactly. Normie s can digest a well developed timeline that makes no sense, if we can compile EVERYTHING (((They))) claimed he did in a 20 minute time span.

Go off what can be proven though. Don't know if you witnessed the derailing and shilling in the earlier threads but it definitely was massive so sometimes defensiveness is necessary.

Kek it will undo itself, we just need to grab onto the right lead. Timeline seems like it struck a nerve with kikes. Post a bit of the attacks on Hogg if u dnt mind user. My IP banned from twitter for a month nowZzz Kek.

No worries. This incident is a potential kill shot for the whole system. I just wanted to emphasize not immediately writing off potential strong normie redpill material.

Timeline is damning and good normie material–I agree.

Side note: if there are a lot of posts on an issue in a short amount of time, it's not necessarily a flood of kike diversion shills with a weird situation like this where there's national media attention and actual, serious outsider attention. People are becoming aware of the chans and pol specifically

I wonder if it's anything to do with Hogg being clear and specific in his video with the bodice girl that the time is 9:32AM and showing that police are there. But the police insisting it took place at between 2 and 4PM.
Stupid conspiracy theorists. Why can't they just accept that 9:32AM and 2PM are interchangeable and it doesn't cast any doubt on anyones stories.

You also forget the number of lurkers who will return when duty demands.

Day to day this site is balls for a variety of reasons anyone who uses it day to day knows (no point going into them because not going to derail). Nonetheless we are here and actively participate the moment the time is right.

This is one of those times.

That's a bad thing in a way, I agree . /pop/ is great for solving tru crime because of the crowdsource. After the LeBlownTheFuckOut incident with the flag, the Kikes got REALLY scared. Certain semi prominent podcasts were advised it wouldn't be a good idea to speak of it by their adverts.

Plausible deniability. Never was it specified it was 9:32 AM he could have interviewed her later in the night after initial interview. Devils advocate here.

Km going to make a logistics thread around 8am ESt. I'll be back anons. Kek speed.

If he didn't the same audio from 308 interview was used as 942

I think Foias will be our friend if we apply quick enuf

The school had been evacuated by 9pm and likely secured there after. How did the students get back on campus? Also doesn't explain the specifically time oriented language used by Hogg and classmates. Nor pic related and 95%+ of media focus on kids with a background in:

This may be anecdotal, but at my HS, kids who met the first two and had parents with 'connections' were all a part of a clique and held predominately lefists/jewish political beliefs.

Those take years user. Unless there is a lawfag here that can speed up the process?

Exactly This.
Detailed map of the area around the school, walking distance times from school to the subway and McDonalds. Times listed of lockdown (shooting), time he left McDonalds and his arrest. Needs to be neatly packed in one image.I may try but I'm shit at these things

The second part of the interview can't be pinned down to being at the school. First part yes you see her in the classroom light through windows and all. The other part is just audio over a video roll. Unless I missed the part where she is on camera the entire time.

Sounds like you answered it for yourself. Who/where is the source? Was it CNN directly? or did it comes from Hoggs/other students social media?

They fucked up so much here and provided so many breadcrumbs that you do not need FOIA, and it's a joke of a law, anyway.They refuse anything juicy and redact a lot of what they do release.

Imagine if FOIA worked or suppose there was even a motivated insider with access to very controversial materials determined to make sure a FOIA request got granted, it still hasn't mattered on important stuff they want to hide in the past. Think about JFK documents or 9/11 documents that have been subject to a billion FOIA requests. The latest JFK docs only got out because of an act of congress, passage of a long period of time, and Trump telling them to release. So, for material that matters, FOIA is absolutely worthless, even if you had insider help trying to push it through.

9:32PM? and they're still at school and the sun is out? He is very specific and deliberate when he states the time before he starts interviewing "I wanted to be a gun owner and hunt, but not now" girl
We can check what time it is from the shadows.

This is the video I know of where he states the time. Another video in the same thread shows exact interview with video but video is dark and no exact time given

Link to other video from previous thread

Forgot the 9:32 vid
This is the link from previous thread same interview but with time given

FFS

Just thinking about something. Remember that video (above) where four people dressed as cops were removing something heavy and putting it into the bed of that truck? Well that camera gear we see in the video likely isn't light if you consider all the light needs, mics, sound equipment, etc.

They wouldn't have left it there overnight and they wouldn't have brought it in uncovered less it raise questions by lookie lou's. I think what was being carried may very well be that equipment as it fits given what we discovered today.

I am under the assumption what they put in the truck were the blank firing weapons that were used in the drill along with any other devices such as smoke etc….

That is possible as well but four men, all in tac gear, needing to carry that and then loading it into a civilian pickup truck?

I would agree but consider the following because this school seems very similar to my HS.

That doesn't really help as far as what the cops carried out, but I think its certainly useful to remember that many high schools have basic broadcasting equipment and media classes/programs geared toward preparing students for careers in msm.

So why the need to carry out AV equipment when onsite? I'm starting to go off into speculation now.
Timeline is most important can't stress this enough. Entire narrative is BTFO how this kid evaded a police roadblock after a shooting or swam across a river staying completely dry

Reposting map for reference. Two ways in or out basically. Cops would have that road sealed immediately. Police 101 there

Why, in this entire thread, has no one posted dox yet.

Hogg
Kasky
Gonzalez
Schexnyder

Those appear to be the ringleaders.

Feel free to do at your own leisure in a new thread fellow basket weaver.

Thats my point. They are certainly fucking everything up, so I wouldn't deny it that possibility outright, but at the same time they could have been removing other pertinent evidence that would lead to a conclusion of a) multiple shooters (false flag) b)hoax

That is my assumption as well. But in the meantime I will base my arguments on what is known and verifiable as of now.

This.

And also maps

Sorry for Copy pasta. Working

IIRC one of us found someone else's voter reg and sperged out. Find a phone book from your hometown and, if it's a reasonably big city, you'll see a lot of duplicate names and a an awful lot of (single initial) (common last name) pairs that keep repeating. Hard mode: how many times does YOUR NAME show up in the phone book? How many times do slightly different spellings of your name, or your first initial followed by your last name, show up?