MEDIA BLACKOUT ONGOING

MEDIA BLACKOUT ONGOING
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

archive.is/wln1E
bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/02/23/the-first-rule-seeing-barack-obama-boston-don-talk-about-seeing-barack-obama-boston/oUdWt7BFDdOcC23egrEo2O/story.html

> During Obama’s panel, photography; video recording; streaming; and social media posting, including on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other platforms will not be permitted — “without exception,” the warning spelled out.
> “Following the panel, the sharing or reporting of its contents on public platforms, including social media, will not be permitted,” the notice read. “Those who fail to adhere to this policy will be subject to removal from the conference and denied tickets to future SSAC conferences.”
> “This policy applies to all attendees, credentialed media included,” the second correspondence said.

Other urls found in this thread:

honeypot/bPpju4
honeypot
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/black-panther-movie-shooting-679031
reason.com/blog/2018/02/26/barack-obama-mit-sloan-sports
archive.is/JJ9Zh
archive.is/PHoY5
archive.is/3fZ76
lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/09/20/stalin’s-1937-counter-revolution-against-trotskyism/
daily
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His daughters are getting BLEACHED and he goes around speaking for shekels like a clinton smh

I would be annoyed if I were a sports analytics professional attending a premiere event in my industry with the hopes of hearing about some of the most cutting edge developments only to find out a sizeable chunk of the money given to Obama and having a whole speaking slot being wasted on his shuck and jive routine.

Prediction: He went there to ensure the nba playoffs are all about fuck yt

fug left my troll namefag on

Hidden cameras and recording devices when

Participants can and will share the content as "artistic interpretation".

This is it, the crush for full botnet by summer when the teens will be all listless and bored.

Expect some kind of Pokemon Go twined with flashmob shit, they'll go full bore commie. The rat's in the corner boys.

Sounds like some (((Bilderberg))) shit

Perhaps something with a bit of sleazy neon glitz and color.

Why did everyone suddenly stop laughing at his retarded "presidential portrait"? seems kind of odd

Because after a certain point it's just sad and time to move on.

uh huh

Feel free to make a thread and cry about it.

Because everyone on Holla Forums has already laughed at every poorly scrawled line and made at least 1 piece of OC out of it. It was a pretty good campaign while it lasted.

Because there are (((people))) who are interested in ((("real topics"))) and will bash these down your throat as obnoxiously as possible.

Man, the thread was stickied for 2 weeks and produced a shitload of content from 4/pol/, 8/pol/, and pretty much everyone else. Everyone's had their fill. I think the thread's still in the catalog if you have a contribution.

the speech he gave was so left wing that it would offend the mainstream to such a degree (((they)) dare not publicize it

Perhaps it was seditious speech.

honeypot/bPpju4

"Artistic Interpretation"
Hmm…

>honeypot

wtf tbh fam alama schloma kys io dio ohio

Bump for endgame.

Got you, fucker!

wew

Do the dems feel cocky enough to think they will win seats in the fall? Do they think it will matter? I don't think they will risk it. I think we will start to find out in a couple weeks just what soro's money went to.

I’m surprised the sperm cell on his forehead didn't take off.

it's only ironic our first kenyan potus has a sperm on his portrait.

Former President Barack Obama is heading Down Under and will visit Australia next month as part of a trip that will also see him speak in New Zealand.
The New Zealand United States Council announced on Sunday it would host Mr. Obama at speaking events in Auckland and Sydney on March 22 and March 23 respectively.

“President Obama’s presidency had an extraordinary impact on the world and during his service both Australia’s and New Zealand’s deep relationships with the United States were strengthened politically, culturally, in trade and investment, innovation and security,” council chairman Leon Grice said in a statement.

No.. for the love of fuck its already bad enough hear i dont need another nigger coming into our desert island and pushing more kike marxism

I think they're going for a full commie press over the summer, using social media to lead some kind of rebellion as well as sports virtue cucking to guide the inner city into a turbo polar bear game.

They know that the legal process which is looking at FISA abuse will brutally harm them, I think they are going to simply chimp out Obama-era style and Occupy everything. Could be labor unions are involved too, they could shut down half the country.

It's pretty unprecedented for this level of secrecy to accompany a large public speaking event.

dead teamsters can't stage protests

"Oh dark father, please accept this virgin sacrifice and increase your power on this Earth!"

the CIA patsy president is a construct that has so many fractures the truth is hanging out.

unintentional name 'sage' from shitting up a slide bread that is back in the catalog again.

Fortunately there's still (((Drake))).

Why do Americans condemn terrorism then jerk off an employee of the terrorist organization CIA? How is murdering children for oil and greater israel something that needs praised but the devil is somebody in their house bothering nobody who has a machine gun because we live in an oligarchy where you don't get police protection without bribes?

Why do hippie anti fascist douche faggots have the ability to take the rights from people who committed zero crimes but they can't use that power to get rid of puppy Mills animal experimentation centers (I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE) child labor (OMG NEW IPHONE) forced marriages (OMG RELIGION OF PEACE) monopolies (OMG AMAZON PRIME FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE) or Jew Street (OMG WE WOMEN NEED PAID 96K NOT 95K FUCK GOING TO THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM)

20 years ago

S. African farmer?

kek

Take your pills.

I can think of a couple yards of Teamsters that won't participate.

Did you know they won't let their workers carry, even if they have a permit? None of those guys are happy, and are left to fend with a bat…They're setting big trucks up to be taken. I'll warn those unaware. Most are slaving too hard to even pay attention to anything right now.

Fuck commies.

I heard that Hillary Clinton pissed the Teamsters off really badly. I guess it's true, because they don't even have those Democrat propaganda pamphlets in their offices anymore.

Yup, she did. Autoworkers are another.

What if the attendee gives fuck all about future shindigs?*say for example, a terminal medical patient*

I like that picture.

Why are they NOT in prison yet?

Every witness would turn up dead. Also the prosecutors. And the judges. And anyone who wrote a news article even slightly questioning the circumstances of the deaths.
For Hillary, at least. Not sure how much weight Obama can throw around after that absurd attempt to whitewash the Weimar Republic the other day. The kikes might throw him under a bus.

That guy was spamming threads all weekend. No idea what was up with that.

It's like when Spinal Tap was still popular in Japan.

link? what did he say?

Hello newfag, straight off the boat from reddit? Lurk 2 years before posting agajn

I'm wondering why they're not in coffins. You'd think someone, here or otherwise, would've had enough by now.

No one rose up at any time in the last 100 years. No one is going to rise up now. People are actively cheering on their own genocide. Those of us who are awake are too afraid to do anything, and so we never will.

These statements are objective fact. They will be called a blackpill. If I was to call you to actually go out and kill your local traitors, I would be called CIA. No one will ever listen to any truth or any call to action. Therefore no one will ever do anything.

Fake quote. Don't repeat it.

I politely disagree. The race war will be fought in self defense. Unfortunately.

lel, priceless

What the fuck?

Those two scumbags heading down under could be an attempt to disappear. The NZ labour party made sure one of the first things they did upon gaining power was to call a halt to the prayer that usually opened proceedings in Parliament, sounds like communist behaviour.

There has been the odd report of billionaires putting in safe havens in NZ, if an user had knowledge of deep state or khazarian tendrils in the southern hemisphere it would make for interesting reading.

looking closely at obama's face in that photo it isn't difficult to imagine the fucker could be lucifer himself.

Reminder that NZ is expected to be the one white country to survive a full-scale nuclear exchange.

Also, you can totally fuck sheep there, which probably appeals to both of them. Hillary always gave off a strong Catherine of Russia vibe to me.

Everywhere but Auckland, if you're lucky.

I'm sure Malia twerks her little pothead nigger ass all over lots of rich White dick.

for reasons

Hello, good chap.
Do you fancy a nice cup of tea?

This is a really fucking underrated comment.

Cops: Woman Opened Fire At "Panther" Flick

Shameka Latrice Lynch, 30, squabbled with other moviegoers around 11:45 PM Friday at a crowded AMC theater in Greenville.

During the dispute over seating arrangements for the Marvel superhero movie, Lynch allegedly pulled out a .32 caliber pistol and discharged the weapon inside the theater.

Lynch, seen above, fired one round into the theater’s ceiling, police allege.

While the shooting resulted in no injuries, Lynch has been charged with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/black-panther-movie-shooting-679031

Not interested in what Former Kang Monkey thinks about sports or his plans after office..I'm more interested in who (besides MIT students and A-Rod) attended this conference. Any of you autists in the area able to get intel/pics? Might give us more insight to the topics discussed other than nigball and muh library.

So apparently there is leaked audio

sauce to the song name please.

Rich white men have the privilege of choice and I hope they would choose more wisely than to fuck that ape.

Union labor people are generally conservative anyway, the famous and increasingly rare blue dog Democrat is indistinguisable from a solid red Conservative on such issues as guns, the First Amendment, disliking coastal liberal elites, and so on.

Bill Clinton screwed labor unions harder than anybody in history when he made granted China their Most Favorable Nation trading status in the 1990s and predictably we lost manufacturing to them in droves. NAFTA sucked much of the remaining steam out of our economy at the same time of course but Bill opened the door there.

Any remaining Democrat-voting labor union member is a full cuck and I can't wait for them to start splitting from the government worker type of labor unions and SEIU, who get their way and keep their jobs even if we start letting the Chinese operate plumbing and electrical shops in every town.

what now?

They're getting COLONIZED. Check the catalog, the thread might still be there.

Not bleached, as in having their skin whitened, which is already a widely used meaning of this term. No, anonfag, is attempting to create a new tag word for black females getting fucked by white men. The reason this won't work is because even newfags who are still under the influence of the bluepill understand that no matter how much white dna you mix with niggers they will always be shit, no BLEACHING occurs.

The only objective fact you are displaying is your own ignorance.

This is very odd. In certain aerospace conferences I've been to, this only applies to a segment of some panels, and then it's mostly a way for them to curse and speak their own opinions without attracting lawsuits. Why would this be needed for a sports conference? It's not like they have corporate secrets.

Ignore him, he constantly whines about us not taking his black pill. That statement is almost verbatim what he said about us not doing anything a couple of months ago.

I would imagine it's some Secret Service bullshit to keep anyone from knowing Obama's movements. I know I'm going to catch shit for saying this, but when Q said that Obama was in North Korea around the time of the nuclear tests everyone said it was bullshit because Valerie Jarrett claimed on twitter that her and Obama were at some conference in New York or something at the time. The tweets in question never showed Valerie Jarrett or Obama in either of them and there are no pictures of either from this conference they were at even though there are numerous pictures from that conference. That could have also been an attempt, like this, to hide the Obama's movements.

It really doesn't matter how conservative they are when the Union leaders with all their money use it to push liberal policies and even enforce them by threatening their respective industries if they don't go along with it.

archive.is/JJ9Zh
archive.is/PHoY5

From 3rd pic archive.is/3fZ76

Here are some highlights from the hour-long session.

• He joked that he was only at the conference so he could visit his daughter.

Opening up the conversation, Obama noted that his daughter Malia was attending Harvard: “Let’s face it, that’s the main reason I came,” he joked, to some laughter — and groans — from the audience.

• He spoke about the importance of diversity in decision-making.

Obama spoke at length about having a range of opinions and diverse voices in his administration, pointing out that he retained holdovers from the Bush administration so he could remain informed on different ways of thinking about the war in Iraq.

“I wanted to make sure his voice was there to counteract the potential biases or the lens through which I might look at a reformed policy,” Obama said.

• He got in a few jabs at President Trump.

Although many of his answers had an even-keeled tone, Obama still managed a few knocks on Trump and his administration.

Getting a range of opinions ultimately leads to a better decision, he said, “as opposed to being obsessed with status or who wins the argument.”

He also said that while his administration had made mistakes, it had avoided major scandals. “I know it seems like a low bar,” he said to laughter and applause.

“I did have a strong bias toward people who just wanted to get things right, get things done, as opposed to people obsessed with, ‘I want to be right, I want to be prominent, I want to have my name in the headlines,’ ” he said.

And in the age of Kellyanne Conway’s “alternative facts,” Obama lamented that some people are not just divided over opinions, but over what constitutes authentic evidence.

“With the Internet, we have entirely different realities that are being created — not just different opinions, but different facts.”

• He gave Robert Kraft a shout-out.

As Obama spoke about the polarization of the nation, he mentioned Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots.

“When we reflect on why are we seeing so much gridlock and venom and polarization in our politics, it’s partly because we don’t have a common baseline of facts and information. Other than the Super Bowl, you know, Mr. Kraft,” he said. After some confused laughter from the audience, Obama explained that the game marked “the only thing we watch together at the same time.”

• He thinks he could have made a Division 1 basketball team.

Obama noted that he had potential as a basketball player in high school, and believes he could have played in college — at least as a bench player — if things had been different.

“If I had been really focused, dedicated, and obsessed, I probably could have been a benchwarmer on a mediocre Division I [college] team, like a walk-on kind of guy,” he said.

• He recalled playing a pick-up game with a famous singer — who was absolutely terrible at basketball.

Talking about the importance of being self-aware, Obama told a story about how he played a pick-up game with a “well-known singer” who thought he was a king at basketball — except that, well, he wasn’t.

“The guy was terrible. His shot was broke,” Obama said. “He took like 25 shots and made like four of them. The game’s to like 21, so there’s only 30 shots to be had. Terrible. You could tell that … this guy has no self-awareness. He thinks he’s good, and he surrounds himself with people who tell him he’s good.”

• He had at least one criticism of the NBA.

When asked what he would change about the NBA if were the league commissioner, Obama gave a fairly forceful criticism of the way young athletes often play — unpaid — for a college team before they can turn professional. Obama said would favor a “well-structured” minor league for college-aged basketball players, in a model similar to baseball’s, so that “the NCAA is not serving as a farm system for the NBA with a bunch of kids who are unpaid but are under enormous financial pressure.”

“That won’t solve all the problems, but what it will do is reduce the hypocrisy,” he said, adding: “It’s not as if college basketball goes down the tubes because of it.”

• He said life in the public sector was far more intense than life in the private sector.

“At least at the top levels of the federal government, people worked harder than in the private sector,” Obama said. “When I came out of the White House, everything looked like it was in slow motion. It was like I was Neo in ‘The Matrix.’ ”

He continued: “Our folks were putting in 80-hour work weeks and barely getting vacations a lot of the time,” adding that there was “unimaginable pressure.”

• He thinks social media platforms have a higher calling than just making money.

Obama, who was an early adapter of using social media to mobilize his political base, said that he was aware that big networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google were tools: “ISIS can use that tool. Neo-Nazis can use that tool,” adding that more prominent companies “have to have a conversation about their business model that recognizes they are a public good as well as a commercial enterprise.”

• He spoke about equal pay for women.

Obama said he thought the real catalyst for change on equal pay for women would come in the form of Congressional legislation. But he doubted that would happen in the current political climate.

In the meantime, he emphasized the importance of paying someone based on merit, not looks or gender, to an audience that included managers, bosses, and potential future executives.

“Let me speak to men in the audience: ‘You should be smacked across the head if you think women should be paid less,’ ” he said.

• He had a tactic to make sure women’s voices were heard in meetings.

Obama told an anecdote about how during his time in office, he had a call-on policy to allow everyone to share their opinion.

“Guys are loudmouths, and oftentimes brilliant women would not always share their perspectives around the table in the same way or aggressively or talk over people,” he said. “One trick I had, I would call on people, I wouldn’t just wait for folks to volunteer. If you wait for who’s talking the most, it will be the same folks over and over again.”

Why not?

FUCK LADS FUCK FUCK FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED THIS!

lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under/

Yeah that was the first big obvious clue that Mueller was /ourguy/ as there is no other way to explain why the FBI would be in Australia asking about Klinton kash. It was only a few weeks ago too.

Now we have Sessions officially launching an investigation into Obama and the whole Choom Gang, the noose is tightening. Shills will get the rope.

LINK TO A SOUNDCLOUD WITH A DOWNLOAD HERE

Because unless you can get rid of the unions altogether, they still have power over industry, government, and in many cases require people to join whether they want to or not.

remember unions were the ones beating the skulls of hippie commie infiltrators in in the radical 60s

Unions are communistic, you fucking faggot.

Go back to reddit.

I know.

Just wait a few days. Trump's giving a big 911 speech tomorrow.

Shills will be exposed as working for China and then killed off.

See you faggots in hell.

I think the rule of thumb observed with mixed with abbos was10 generations of continued unions with whites.
Although personally I would be far more strict as I do not want the smallest risk of monkey dna, genetics , or nigger diseases to taint the gene-pool.

Why would you want to get rid of unions? Do you have any idea how much better the quality of life was in this country when it was heavily unionized?

Kill yourself.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/qresearch/
>>>/suicide/
YOUR DELUSIONAL "PUNISHED TRUMP" BULLSHIT IS NOT REALITY.

Are you retarded? The US has had its unions decimated over the last 40 years and the only thing that has happened is the country getting poorer and browner. Highly unionized nations and regions, like Quebec, have significantly higher quality of life than the United States. It's the hyper capitalist United States that actually has the highest amounts of jewish subversion and is the foremost niggerizing force on the planet, hunting Whites and assassinating their nations left and right.

Listening to poison like Rush Limbaugh and Neil Boortz will rot your brain and make you poorer.

Here's a good article for you to read. It is not directly related to unions, but is related to the present social atmosphere in the United States. All of the same things and patterns infecting the United States, which isn't communist at all.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/09/20/stalin’s-1937-counter-revolution-against-trotskyism/

That was an SNL skit or something right?

thanks
So the "daughters" of the mixed mutt president is being good role models promoting mysegination.

disgusting.

There is no bleached, it's a stupid meme. White genes are recessive, it doesn't work the other way.

Actually, BLEACHED is the natural way of the world. Every single colored bitch realizes that she should thank her lucky stars that a white man is looking at her.

But there's no bleaching involved. A nigger's child is a nigger.

Have you never heard of the one drop rule?

I don't think you know what that means.

Elaborate.

it means exactly what I said here

But you didn't elaborate or say anything of substance. I'm talking to a kike or a child.

The substance is that there is no such thing as "bleaching." A genepool can be blackened, not whitened. Is that clearer for you?

No, it cannot be blackened. By genetic rules, the white man can one drop anyone. Are you that stupid?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Obviously.

This is the opposition, my friends. Sink it in.

And this is a nigger. Pretty obvious.

You keep saying the same words. Fuck off with your brainwashing.

Any particular reason why you say "colored" instead of nigger?

For flavor. A nigger is a nigger, though.

daily wire.com/news/24544/obamas-odious-comparison-weimar-republic-usa-just-brad-schaeffer

I thought I had a vid of it, but can't find it.
maybe user can help.