Sam hyde BTFO

when will alt right weenies realize the world will not go along with there nonesense. not even thier daddy trump

also tim heidecker utterly embarrased sam today when he called into his show accusing of being tims fault the show was cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2/
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=p3do8H7KOaU
youtube.com/watch?v=yBkbj_S3etY
youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo)
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
feralaudio.com/22-office-hours-live-11-17-16/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
archive.is/jvbH6
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5h9hrw/what_the_hell_is_going_on_with_hidden_swastikas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_news_websites
youtube.com/watch?v=nqVH5eU0oG4
mic.com/articles/161294/adult-swim-cancels-million-dollar-extreme-sam-hyde-show-beloved-by-racists#.SDLF9l6Gp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link? I need it

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

Hyde Defence force is out strong today, I see.

Is Sam legit angry. This didn't seem like irony. He seems fuckin disappointed and lashing out.

Holla Forums is literally a cancer on the Internet

check his twitter. i think its real

Holy fuck that guy is a pussy, to say he didn't want it cancelled is cowardice, I can't respect this, at least the rabid SJW will say it to your face as well as behind your back.

'we do so much for woman here' lel, what a fucking waste of jizz

Fuck lol

LEAVE TIM ALON

Sauce?

t. Joe Bernstein

Did he say it before or are you just assuming things?

Why mock Tim for being an asshole when Sam is just ten times the obnoxiousness of Tim and Eric for subpar political communtary.

I think Tim is chill, he probably wanted it canceled, but I doubt he screamed about it or some shot.

But the way Sam is handling this isn't doing him any favors. Demanding his show be brought back and lashing out your co workers for it being canceled isn't how you go through with this.

the hyde shills on 4/tv/ are losing their shit over this. there have been constant 300+ post threads since the cancellation. really wish we could de-Holla Forums that board

Did he actually hide swastikas in his show?

L O L

Damn this maphucka going off the rails.

someone posted proof on 4chan Holla Forums but i never saved it

He pulled a Brianna Wu

kek. implying thats not his audience

i wish i had saved the pic. i might try to find it

alt right in a nut shell

Sam literally trashed talk every one of his co workers in that interview and is still wanting his show back

I can't tell if this is mega irony or what

This is nuts, dude it's just a show you can get ad revenue through youtube like crazy.

If you hate the people you worked with, why the fuck are you demanding to be brought back on air?

Hyde is fucking delusional

What the fuck is that supposed to mean lol

A closeted Holla Forumstard crying like a bitch and having a victim complex? Color me surprised!!

These people are comedians, the idea that they find other shit offensive and shit the bed so bad they band together to get it off the air, the media establishment didn't get rid of them.

I mean he wasn't getting it back anyway.

oh god i hope sam is just under several levels of irony

I feel you but they aren't really co-workers. They're ultimately separate entities that don't work together. He's talking shit about another showrunner on the same network. Still bad form either way.

Proof?

Like Sam Hyde is doing right now?

What an ugly man. I am glad his show is cancelled, even if it doesn't affect me, because he is unfunny.

No, he's obviously legitimately upset, the way he lashes out is pretty characteristic of those alt-right sorts.

The Kierkegaard of our time

rip world peace

sam hyde is orchestrating a piece of performance art of depth never before seen

expect him to go out shooting as a grand finale

he will go down in history as the greatest artist of our time for this ruse

He just admitted telling tales to management that the Nazis were coming for them and how scary they are.
Just admit you wanted them gone and used your influence, does anyone believe the guy actually thinks he played no role in it?

Sounds like Tim being facetious as always.

Why are you talking to me like I work at Adult Swim LOL

It's unfunny because he's just spouting Holla Forums memes, which aren't funny.
We should honestly get one of our guys into a comedy show.
Our jokes are actually intelligent and entertaining.

Does Sam not realize he's upset because he wants the same thing he's accusing Brett of wanting

A show on Adult Swim for money

Why the fuck does he care about this so much my lord. If you hate it so much just find another way to whore your internet irony out it's not that damn hard when you developed a cult audience.

I'm sorry, this is just childish as fuck and this isn't irony.

The little little respect I had for playing around with internet dynamics is just lost when you throw a tantrum at people around you at work. In any other context this would make you fired.

that would be pretty awesome tbh.

Hello Holla Forums, try not to stain the rug with your tears.

Heidecker gave him those opportunities though and putting him in shows he was in charge of, and now he's accusing Tim of fucking him over.

Dude's fucking nuts.

Him not you. And he was not being ironic about snitching.

Gelman had no show, MDE ratings were a cert for another season. When comedians try and no platform other comedians it's pretty fucking low.

MDE is really funny and they are against the comic mainstream, and are getting hurt by personal feelings of petty people at adult swim who also carry a lot of sway with the network. Puts the lie to the "I wanted to become a comedian to make people laugh" line that most of them say.

hey mum, try not to stain the rug with your tears.

Maybe if you're 13.

MDE is pulp internet tripe. It's literally tripfags on steroids.

A 13 year old would not understand MDE well.

Are you implying there's anything to understand?

You seem to have understood it.

Whether or not that's the case, the way Sam is going about this is just losing the ounces of respect I had for him. Even for irony sake if this is it, I just don't understand lashing out like this.

Yes. In fact it's probably heavily contextualized and meaningful comedy there is right now.

I think you're "concern trolling" tbh

>>>Holla Forums

oh and i love how he claims brets 30 minute segments are uncomfortable and unrelatable. his just butthurt bret shitted on the whole white cops killing blacks issue. and that bret is married to a black woman.

implying anybody who is not on Holla Forums would watch world peace and understand wtf is going on.

I'm glad you admit that if he Only Punched Up and otherwise toed the line with weird twitter and other types of millennial comedy this board would have a totally different opinion on him.

I never watched a second of the show but I liked it because it's very existence was enough to make SJWs and Weird Twitter shit blood. I'm hoping Hyde will bounce back, but after seeing that video, I'm not hopeful.

Sam Hyde is millennial comedy lol

Shame.
He actually is funny

Read something long they've written like FBI warning parody thing, the anime con panel, or officer maggot, or they're MLP dating simulator kick starter and tell me you seriously think they're random nonsense. Everything they say is deeply entrenched in contemporary society and discourse– especially the kind that occurs at the margins or in counter-cultures.

Sam Hyde is a freemason

Yes– please read more closely, shitposter. He is millennial comedy that runs AGAINST the grain of millennial comedy.

ah yes the establishment…………..

Not really. He is a symptom of the same disease of puree culture.

I'm not. I thought Sam was just about irony but he's breaking character hard. I don't know what happened behind the scenes but going full ape on everyone isn't the answer.

Just go out with some dignity and not shit on people who persuaded people at the top who even suggested his show in the first place like Tim.

Maybe we grew in different environments, but watching someone go off with what very well could have just talked to in private

Sam is all about spectacle I get it.

Idk what I feel. To be honest I feel bad for Sam somewhat.

having watched some of MDE recently I have no idea what's supposed to be funny.
It's just Wonder Showzen for internet nazis. Internet nazis aren't funny.

Sam Hyde is a spectacle. An internet nazi. Nothing more.

@Dril and the rest of "weird twitter," gawker, heidecker– these are the kinds of comedians that MDE presents an alternative to. Hyde is the alternative comedian within the "not normal" arena.

Great.

Get checked lmfao

Pretty Good

If he wanted to do that, he's self destructing his internet persona by breaking character. Idk, I just wish he would go back to the TED Talk days

There are plenty alternatives. You choose to invest into this particular as if no one else could.

Wrong– he just targets people with his comedy without respect to the special exemptions that are drawn around specific people (like brianna wu, who should be mocked) on the internet

Second time I see him mentioned. Who the fuck is this person?

His audience just might be dumber than I even thought possible.

brianna wu shouldn't be mocked…

Hyde isn't alternative comedy…he's the alternative to comedy!

There is an unwritten rule in comedy that you do not try and fuck over fellow comics, because you disagree with them politically. That is why Tim will not own it, Gelman got the brownie points at least for muh womyn. This guy is the classic weasel.

I'm right and you're angry that someone is trying coup the little kingdom that millennial comedians set up that has to obey their own rigid set of unspoken rules– and he's able to do it because he's actually funny and works nonstop on being funny

What made Sam great in the past was his mocking of mostly everything political. He's lost his touch. I don't know what's going on behind his head in this. But going far right and lashing out is just fucking dumb dude. If you want your show back you have to understand you can't burn bridges like that.

Take my wife..

you're right. it should be marginalised and ignored

Sam is a millennial comedian

oWo

Tim Heidecker and this guy are both cynical reactive shits with no radical political views.

Tim was the one who lobbied for Sam in the first place.

mfw this was the true culprit behind the cancellation but goes unnoticed

Yeah man, I'm so angry Sam Hyde is looking like a little bitch and ruining his career publicly.

A super-Republican, twitter-adict and self-styled "most important woman in tech" that's created a reality bubble around themselves which everyone trapped inside has to participate in.

Why are american comedians so boring???

tim admitted that he is just a moderate. his not a hardcore liberal democrat like Holla Forumstards make it seem. And on some other comedians podcast he admitted his just giving political humor a try but his not really political himself.

I'll say it again: I'm right and you're mad.

That is one ugly fucker.

C'mon, we all know you wanna get on that s u c c ulent caramel dick.

Tranny who shook down the tech industry like a complete pro during goyimgate,

If you have an hour spare youtube Jace Connors and Brianna Wu, it was a seminal episode in the Internet.

His fans are delusional.
He's obviously full of shit here, and they are still defending him in the comments.
Like, I can get how someone might find him funny, but these guys want to form a cult around him.

I'd rather he be ultra black. That shade and his gneral body shape are gross.

The fact that fascists think saying fascist things is comedy just shows how cucked they are by liberal political correctness.

They can't even express their own sincere beliefs unless they turn it into some detached and deniable ironic spectacle.

And why can't they write a single fucking joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

OH GAHD HES SO RACIST GOOD THINGS WE SHUT HIM DOWN, EH FELLOW JIDF

Neck yourselves

calm down Holla Forums

She's also a millionaire (or was) and likes to be the victim of everything.

Considering his volatility right now, I think that's why it was canceled. You can't just fucking throw a tantrum in the work place, entertainment or not.

what are you doing here stormy? gathering intel?

Is this all this guy does during stand-up? Just relies on shock value?

I think the joke is that they're offended, which is apparently all it takes to be funny these days. Schadenfreude is great, but I don't think it's that dynamic in and of itself.

That is pretty much what all American conservatives/fascists are about. Black people are scary. This election showed that more than anything else. You don't need family values or economic views that gel with their "ideology" you just need to act like Archie Bunker and yell about brown people more than the average white guy might.

In case anyone wasn't convinced:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2/

he has a gross misunderstanding of how comedy works

I'm actually wondering why American comedy relies so much on being random and weird. Why do they find it so funny when comedians deliberately act like retards? Is it their own version of Charlie Chaplin style comedy mixed with their rise of OCD? I think there's also an element of a kind of resigned cynicism as a response to the state of their culture.

I don't watch television, what is this person's appeal?

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

He only gets gigs because he's a muslim

I cant name many comedians that do that here, but we might have a differing perception/definition of what that means.

There's also this.

what are you actually refering to m8?

neither sam nor tim are lol randumb. tim n eric was exactly like the last sentence in your post. a bunch of social commentary on how fucked up things are masked in silly sketches and purposefully bad acting. it was mostly like a "fuck you" to corporate media

sam is just alt right comic. pushing alt right values and shitting on sjws.

as far as "lol randumb" you could say Eric andre show. but even that show tries to convey the absurdity of and meaninglessness of everything

leftists can't meme

Tim will be eternally BTFO if Sam went undercover as a fucking Nazi ironically.

lel, American "comedy". and this is coming from someone who takes the idea of human genetic differences seriously and doesn't care about the poor third world refugees. Only our liberal media could manage to make being a reactionary edgy and funny.

well well, acting like a psychopath 24/7 has its drawbacks

I mean comedy in general, it's more in shows. Especially cartoons, the older ones weren't like that at all.

I probably don't have the native's sensibility to recognize a deliberate parody. To me it all looks like an OCD trip and a parody.

kek

epic tbh

From one of the comments:

I travel to London regularly for hookups and this never occurs to me. Don't get me wrong, I find London claustrophobic and it makes me feel like an insignificant ant amongst its bustling decadent grandeur, that and the mild contempt I feel towards its fortunes derived from the parasitical financial sector it hosts.

But Islam or the thought of it being overrun by Islam is completely divorced from reality, yes London is cosmopolitan and starkly different from the rest of England, but it feels like you're surrounded by the affluent bourgeois of the world like the once burgeoning Venetian colony within Constantinople rather than the Planet of The Apes a la post-Visigothic Spain that Holla Forums always seems to be conjuring up. It's even more disheartening to hear Brits refer to London, as it's completely disingenuous ie they should know better.

Nah this is real stupidity of his.

So is he ironically being a little bitch about this?

Joe Bernstein made it up on buzzfeed and didn't give any proof. They must be so well hidden that no one can find them!

This.

Wow the dialectic is shown through the method, through which one man's thinking is enhanced through another's skillful pretence of ignorance! Like magic!

Wow someone canceled my bad comedy show!

No, that's the most 'shocking' one of his routines. He's actually a witty guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

i like the idea here but he sucked. trust me it awful

Well, considering the crime rates…

What is the deal with Sam Hyde, honestly? The guy is said to be a lot of things, includding a school shooter, but is he really a Holla Forumstard, or is he just an edgy faggot? The vibe I get from a lot of these types is that they try to play off their shit as a joke, but it's all wink-wink/nudge-nudge, as in, they really do mean what they say, but they try to get you to believe they're joking when called out on it.

can you clarify?

I thought comedy was supposed to be funny. MDE is unfunny shit.

he is not subtle enough. satire like this is suppose to be subtle to actually be funny. immediately you realize his just playing a character so it just comes at as cringey and try hard.

example of good satire

youtube.com/watch?v=p3do8H7KOaU

youtube.com/watch?v=yBkbj_S3etY

is that weev?

That's because he has no connections or influence and his audience is a bunch of edgy 15 year-olds.

still not understanding. your post is missing something. i cant put a name to it.

HISSY FIT, LOSE YOUR SHIT

Nobody truly knows what Sam Hyde is since he is non-stop sarcastic
Most assume he is altright (despite the fact that when he was asked if he was, he responded asking if the Alt-Write was some sort of indie bookstore) since he shitposts on twitter using many Holla Forums memes
In all honesty he only seems to criticize liberals in his sketches, except when he goes full poltard for his "comedic terrorism" bits

His standup is awful, but his short films like "Ideas Man" and "College Cunts" are pretty great

No way this dude isn't operating on several layers of irony right now

After seeing many posters with a nazi flag begging for free speech I can't believe people like Hyde is ironic, they're not on several layers of irony they're on several layers of hypocrecy

Holy shit, have we arrived?

This guy is so fucking mad. It's sad that Sam got BTFO by a fucking moderate top kek

It's really sad that people still haven't figured out what happened here. Adult Swim has a business to run. MDE World Peace was essentially edgy humor that relied on shock, from its right-wing content. That sort of thing works, when the president is black, and a liberal. It's edgy, and controversial. It doesn't work, when the president is white and possibly a massive bigot. It just looks like cheerleading, and that's not interesting or edgy.

Basically, the edge shifted left, and MDE just got lost in that wave.

A lot of people feel like we're in the 'Weimar Republic' 2 'Deutches Reich' phase of America right now.

To them MDE was a Nazi recruitment vehicle.

And remember Adult Swim is only one small part of Cartoon Network which is only one small part of TBS which is only one small part of Time Warner.

So with all these people saying Tim was behind it, who knows where that order came from.

Meant to preface that with also. Didn't mean it as a refutation of your point.

I think it was a closer to the money than most of the posts in this thread.

Also I'll add to my own point regarding, MDE, there's a gang of 'salty' liberals (remember ClintonNewsNetwork?→Time Warner).

Target of opportunity and I don't think anyone at Adult Swim is crying about this cancelation vs. the million other shows they cancel every year.

When?
I'm hearing a liberal and a Holla Forumsack, both are retarded.

I like Sam tho

i only come here to shitpost (aussie) but i have to say i respect lefty/pol/ as the chemotherapy

LOL JUST LISTENING TO THE AUDIO NOW, DID SAM ACTUALLY BEG TIM TO GET HIS SHOW BACK?

HAHAHHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST HOW PATHETIC

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I just watched one of his videos *youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo)

I don't get it, what am I supposed to laugh at? Where's the comedy? I literally watched the whole thing with a straight face

How fucking autistic do you have to be to find this shit hilarious

Yeah, he went full cringey neo-pagan white nationalist.

Yeah its just ultra cringe, he goes out in public and makes people uncomfortable.
"Comedy"

I'm just cringing at the thought of some 14 year old sitting at his computer completely pissing himself from laughter

I know a few 20 year olds that think its comedy gold. I just don't understand. Even if I wasn't a leftist, its still low brow edge lord meme "comedy." Its not even remotely clever. His Comedy is as follows;
1) Go to Liberal area
2) Say weird racist shit
3) Camera guy snickers a bit
4) Move to a group of people
5) Make them uncomfortable
6) Snicker more
7) Slap some really low effort Adult Swim Cuts (They even somehow fuck this part up)
8) Go to twitter and pretend ur just joking around.

clearly you're just an SJW cultural marxist cuck for not acknowledging their superior edgy sense of humour

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

I have never heard of this guy until now

he sounds shit

Kek, Sam still signalling to Holla Forums that he semi-believes what he says with the 'hate-fact' meme.

I don't know what it is, but his stuff speaks to me. Videos like these

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

it's like he has his finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist and the lives of the middle class white american guy in 2016.

Really wish Tim wouldn't have elevated this prick in his recent show. Tim came off like a pedantic dick and most likely gave Hyde even more viewers. I thought celebs realized the whole publicity credo.

The best way to kill off these fascistic bastids is to take all forms of communication from them.

I know a few 20 year olds that think its comedy gold. I just don't understand. Even if I wasn't a rightist, its still low brow edge lord meme "comedy." Its not even remotely clever. Andre's Comedy is as follows;
1) Go to Conservative area
2) Call everyone, including children, a fascist or xenophobe
3) Camera guy scoffs
4) Move to a group of deluded rightists
5) Make them uncomfortable, break shit
6) Scoff more
7) Spam a picture of hitler in black face with a transgender midget blowing him (They even somehow fuck this part up)
8) Go to twitter and tell them you're a moderate that's just doing his job

feralaudio.com/22-office-hours-live-11-17-16/ at -1:23:41

he's a bit of a cowardly double chinned kike desu, but when are they never cowardly?

0/10
try harder

If you're still watching any form of situational network comedy you should already know how formulaic and shitty it is. Inversion was necessary to prove this simple point.

get fucked trumpy

While arguably most of the adult swim shows have spiraled into this derivative of Tim and Eric's 'post-surrealistic' satire, I don't think sitcoms or stand up have really changed. This whole /edgy/ shtick appeals to the under 26 crowd just as the type of outlandish mockumentaries and animated shows used to appeal to a same demographic in the 90s. Internet culture, rise of autism, and adhd, have likely contributed to these accelerated sketch shows as well but does have a point. Though it can be applied to all Adult Swim shows as well.

…maybe i'm stupid for asking this, but, why the fuck does he need adult swim to make money?

Holla Forums and similiar groups are his main audience, right?
They don't watch television, and are on the internet 24/7.
Why not monetize his vids online, giving his target audience an easier access to his material, while at the same time ensuring that the material itself won't be regulated and censored due to the usual limitations that come with your show being on a TV network?

He said that he made more money off the book they are selling then they made off of the show. I bet there was a whole lot of potential for the show to become more and more profitable in future seasons though, it was relatively popular and would have done much better if the network had actively advertised it. And he seemed pretty upbeat on Twitter tonight, so I'm sure that they have other things in the works.

he wants to be a famous comedian and in his mind "redpill normies" is my guess

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA
What watching Million Dollar Extreme made me think of tbh no wonder he's /their guy/

which he funded by kickstarter at first

i thought that was the whole joke–he made fun of grifters while being a grifter himself

sort of like the tumblr vid where he makes fun of fat bitches on tumblr while eating ice cream and being fat himself. you people taking his shit at 100% face value are dumb

What a moron. Can't believe this loser is over 30 years old.

god, wouldn't want anyone making fun of Patton YAAAS SLAY QUEEN HILLARY Oswalt would we

i like patton's comedy albums btw

Fuck Patton's politics, but Sam just comes off as a complete moron here.

Also, for what it's worth, Patton has said he was wrong about identity politics and comparing politics to pop culture like Star Wars and Harry Potter. He's also given shout outs to Jacobin and Chapo Trap House. He's not /ourguy/ but at least he's shown he's not entirely reticent to examining his own bullshit. Unlike Sam.

Piece of shit. Fuck this guy.

Interesting peek into the way Sam's mind works.

So can any of you who like him tell us a good sam hyde joke?

idk, this at least sounds to me like someone who doesn't come to their politics by some superficial shit, like likening politicians to pop culture figures

okay, so a liberal, a cameraman and sam hyde walk into a bar
sam says "nigger" and the liberal looks perturbed

get it?

Whoops didn't mean to link to your post

i'd also add that the same sacred cows CTH go after are not dissimilar to what mde does

chapo also gets shit for being woman hater, racist brosocialists and using no-no words, like "retard". there's a common enemy and it's fucking liberals

hyde is a moron but oswalt is an insufferable, arrogant, idpol-obsessed, smug tub of shit. he deserves whatever shit he gets on shitter

seemed reasonable to me.

What the fuck is this shit? He just comes off as an angry cunt running around annoying people. It's not comedy to get into public confrontations.

It's the video editing equivalent of a laugh track.

I have yet to see proof of this

The Chapo Boys use irony in a dialectical manner to inveigh against liberals and identity politics, and are legitimately funny and clever while doing so. Sam & Co. use (misuse) irony in a reactionary and boorish manner while aping the aesthetics of those that mastered political irony while they were still in high school (PFFR, T&E). Like, no one is impressed that you triggered a room full of Brooklyn hipsters because you called them faggots.

Makes sense to me

am i able to post this music without getting banned?
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

the new mods are not retards?

Kek

Perhaps, but my point is the people who criticize CTH don't see that. They just take their words at surface level meaning and use that to portray them as racists, woman haters, etc. No leeway or benefit of the doubt is given to them. Same with MDE, the MO just call them bad things to silence them.

you are woke as fuck fam, keep fighting the master

Didn't Trump's father own multiple copies of Mein Kamf or some shit

Good taste is a crime now?

what? this is just factually wrong. (whether you think it's funny or not, many comedians have made careers doing exactly that)

that's his dad, who was a KKK piece of shit. trump himself just comes across as an opportunist who will align with anyone for expedience

It was a biography forced upon everyone in Germany whether they liked it or not. They had to read this dude's psued bullshit.

Let's make an example. If let's say, Reagan forced everyone to read his biography, would you pleased about this, unironically

No because Reagan was a massive faggot

The problem is when you have no consistent character or established opinions other than nonsense and grandstanding its hard to know what is real and what is "exaggerations." Imagine Jimmy Dore suddenly took a hard anti-e-begging stance against another youtuber for whatever reason. It would seem pretty ridiculous because there is a consistent history of Jimmy Dore being perfectly fine with people taking that money and him doing crowd funding as well.

In that video same somewhat makes it clear in the "joke" that he thinks people are begging and asking for money they don't really need. Hence the "joke" is him wasting money he doesn't really need himself. Unfortunately now he really would need that money because he is burning bridges and talking shit about everyone in the "biz."

When other comedians do it, they're doing in character or something. Hyde just goes around talking shit to people. Good job, talk shit and get people mad. Congrats man.

What?

wow you really showed me without actually addressing anything

archive.is/jvbH6
‘Adult Swim’ Fired Me For Supporting Donald Trump — Here’s How It Went Down

I like how Sam Hyde has chubby big boy aesthetics. Guarantee he's one of those guys who thinks he super strong because he naturally has muscle from carrying around his subcutaneous fat laden body. Would subtly bully

I think he got

RANCHED

At least that's what his reddit community was saying.
Apparently he tweeted a picture of it at one time too, but removed it.

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5h9hrw/what_the_hell_is_going_on_with_hidden_swastikas/

fucking lol

there are some theories suggesting viruses are extremely basic form of life and not automatons as suggested. They fulfill some definitions of sentient life, though not all obviously

i'm not laughing at the science of viruses, i'm laughing because it's such a "heh, nothing personnel, kid" thing

is he being ironic now?
Am i suppose to be laughing now? Because I think I've heard Holla Forums say similar shit and they weren't joking.

Edginess of the statement at large notwithstanding, this assertion is fucking triggering.

I really disliked how mildly racist some of his sketches were. Glad to see that he is gone.

Good. Let this serve as a reminder to comedians that humor punches up, not down.

This is actually extremely funny on purpose.

I'm not American, who are these people?

Then why is pic related so funny? All he does is swipe down at opponents of neoliberalism.

sam hyde, the dude in 2070 paradigm shift

an unfunny sketch comedy group who grew up watching Tim and Eric but thought it needed more white supremacy.

He's not.

he's not

They're very excellent internet trolls, and today is a victory for the white allies of women and poc on twitter everywhere.

He's not, usually.

Wrong pic?

How could they grow up watching Tim and Eric when they are the same age as Tim and Eric?

tim and eric are in their 40s

He isn't funny. I have only laughed at john oliver maybe 5% of the time, and that will usually just be because of a pun or something.

But it is true that there is a type of humor that is smugly condescending, and a lot of people genuinely enjoy it. I think they are experiencing that kind of humor as an elation, euphoria even, of superiority. Bill Maher does this too. He probably has the worst smugface in the business of moderate liberal comedy.

1-17 are easy, just keep in mind that i^2 = -1

18-21: to remove the complex number in the nominator expand the fraction by the conjugate complex number, for example in 20) the nominator is 2 - i, the conjugate complex number is 2 + i

20) (3-i)/(2-i) = (3-i)(2+i)/((2-i)(2+i)) = (3-i)(2+i)/5

and continue as above

22-27 use the usual formula to get the roots of the equation, but keep in mind that you always get two complex roots.

An easy example is 22)
5n^2 = -35
n^2 = -7
n1 = sqrt(-7) = sqrt(7) i and n2 = -sqrt(-7) = -sqrt(7) i are the two solutions

28-31: The text probably meant real numbers l,m. In this case consider the real parts and the imaginary parts on both sides of the equation must be equal, for example

28) 15 = 3l and -28 = 4m

solve as usual.

See Brian Pillman and Andy Kaufman. It's a work aka a Commercial Psyop
The three C's: Controversy Creates Cash

It worked great well into the modern day, it only has the penalty of desensitizing the audience, and turning the entire medium involved hyperjaded and hypercynical

they make my dick go hnng

Do you believe those behaviors can be changed? If there are members of the black race who do not exhibit those behaviors, what makes it a racial trait? Additionally, if there are members of the white race that exhibit those traits (as we've established), are they too genetically predisposed? Should a racial solution be implemented for them as well?

lol

Wow, more like this.

Neither doe

Pick one

Sounds sketchy as shit. I wouldn't bother, you could end up with a living nightmare. Your grandfathers experience is likely an exception, being wild animals its more likely you'll end up with a destructive shitting machine.

dafuck u sayin ?

As much as I'd like to, Puget Sound bro, if you're at all serious about cycling you'd probably leave me in the dust. Endurance is something I've got loads of, but my steel touring bike and muscles are not designed for speed, unless the environment chooses to bless me with downhill/downwind, in which case I can hit 40-50 mph.

Nigga you in da wrong thread

TotallyTito is that u?

Has he started whining about muh free speech yet

Is Tim /our guy

I haven't watched his show and probably wouldn't care for it, but this whole "this guy is encouraging an ideology we dislike, he must be taken off the air" campaign doesn't sit well with me.

If they'll do it to fascist comedians they'll do it to socialist ones. We're a bigger threat to his employer anyway.

He would have been way funnier had he gone full alt-right. Instead of he just kind of kept on playing the "le ironic racism" angle. Also a majority of his sketches weren't fucking funny.

why are key and peele tankies?

IDK, they're way more liberal than anything else, I didn't know what to put as left-authoritarian. Any ideas?

and why do you think a tv programming section runs at night anyway? how many people do you know in employment watch adult swim?

stop being super mega proles to porky and kill your tv.

There's not a lot of comedy troupes/shows that would be left-authoritarian, Authoritarian undertones can rarely be made fun.

The ones I can think of wouldn't fit in that

pretty close. she lost to a nigger twice

most of these comments about Tim are true though.

Mein Kampf reads like an incels live journal posts and it's written like a pretentious teenager would

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_news_websites
a list of

You can still fap to MK Ultra, OP, don't worry.

He has genuinely lost his fucking mind.

I'm pretty sure you like the thought of getting fucked by Sam Hyde deep down.

In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if you have masturbated to the thought of Sam raping you.

they tell such good stories tho

It's just a way to filter out some of the 2edgy4u kill all untermensch replies. You think the handicapped should be holocausted?

So if you make less than ~100k per year you shouldn't have kids because you need to be prepared for these cases?

Maybe the kid got into an accident when he was 12. Didn't say it was from birth

They will reject based on past claims

We are not arabs for the most part Sven.

I'm not your dad

It's okay to admit it. You can disagree with someone while still wanting to be savagely fucked by them.

The thing that appeals to me about russia also is the lack of niggers

and the ones that are there, if they act like arrogant niggers, they are beaten into submission

youtube.com/watch?v=nqVH5eU0oG4

Perfect amount of force necessary to put the nigger in place

no, just harvested for your organs

Sauce?

Who is that?

Been a while since you've seen another human being hasn't it?

Just put a photo of the marx brothers and call it a day

Liberals are liberals
Why are people obsessed with trying to make them one of us?

Yes, he did.
But he was just being ironic, guys.
Don't worry.

his politics center around him being a little bitch, of course he's going to lash out when play time is over.

I don't support him being taken off, I just think it's dumb that he didn't realize his employers wouldn't be down for his bullshit. AS was going to try everything to protect their brand like any company.

5:00 combat roll out of bed, pre dressed in full camo

Machine gun the bedroom door off its hinges

Etc etc

Centuries of Muslim rule

Lucky even i've met one and I live in rural ireland

lol

They're just excited that somebody who shares their views has even a little entertainment value.

I'm more interested in why he was so beta.

According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".[2] He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads";[3] he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".[3] Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"[4] In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5] Kubizek later described the scene: “ Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'[5]

one hundo

Why did so many posts get deleted

More like One Dollar Extreme am I right

Please don't bully Sam.

Say what?

mic.com/articles/161294/adult-swim-cancels-million-dollar-extreme-sam-hyde-show-beloved-by-racists#.SDLF9l6Gp

Wow, so it's fucking nothing, and Sam has every right to be pissed. You think Sam would put fucking coded racist messages in World Peace?

Sam Hyde may be a lot of things, but sincere is not one of them. He isn't alt-right, he isn't a Marxist, he isn't anything. I love MDE and Hyde, and World Peace getting cancelled isn't a "score for the good guys", it's utterly irrelevant other than disrupting my bread and circus.

Also, that article is cancer.

Author has no clue what he's talking about. MDE =/= World Peace.

S
M
D
H

Fuck off Sam.

you and I have a very different definition of "nothing" user
He's clearly pandering to the Holla Forumsacks now. Check his twitter. Listen to him show up on Tim's podcast. Read the Daily Caller article he wrote.
The real intent is obvious, hiding behind irony makes Sam sound like an insecure faggot too afraid to identify as an actual nazi

I don't think he's actually butthurt.

Innocent until proven guilty, welcome to America baby. I'm yet to see evidence that would make me question Sam's statements.

Yeah, I know he is. I don't think the intent is there, I think it's just him capitalizing on the rise of the aut-right, which are a huge demographic for the shit he does.

Also, I in no way support the aut-right or this neo-Nazism, but Hyde is harmless and any anger directed at this Internet comedian for allegedly hiding Nazi symoblism in his fucking cable television show is misdirected.

The content he puts out is hilarious.

Calm the fuck down dumb yank, you are on Holla Forums

Wew lad this is a supersized with extra fries portion of America.

If he's hiding shit from the censor board it could be why he's fucked, [as] are on constant thin ice and have to choose their battles as it is.

I found some parts to be funny.

Sam =/= all of MDE,
but MDE = World Peace since it's its product

I don't know why you replied to my comment with an irrelevant post but you have made a shitpost in of its self so I'll reply.

Actually I know a couple of people who watch adultswim, they're usually university educated, in fact 2 professors of mathematics, a professor in political science, a barrister/lawyer, a maternity nurse, and a highschool psychology teacher amongst them. I myself I'm just a factory worker (I flunked uni) and my gf is an administrative manager.

And you know how we watch Adultswim outside of its late night broadcasting hours? We just download or stream it whenever we feel like it, you sound like you're an old person who doesn't know how to use the internet.

Holla Forums is blaming us for their sam threads.

nobody on tv has the right to punch down unless their corporate masters let them.

He's British, not funny.

It's no small coincidence you end up with the smuggest and most witless of our industry.

I wish they removed him for not being funny (some of his other works were better) rather than for triggering snowflakes.

This is probably the main reason why his show got canned. Who would have thought that sneaking "kill all politicians" into a single frame of an episode could land you into legal trouble? Certainly not Sam.

its me. i am flooding Holla Forums with anti sam and anti trump threads to hopefully make trumpys leave. we need to take over tv and spread leftist media

Sam Hyde is Jewish though, you can't be a Nazi and be Jewish.

wew

you're fighting the good fight

does anyone have screenshots of the swastikas? I'm trying to prove it to my friend but I can't find the proof, apparently sam hyde deleted it from his twitter?

Why do white people have the worst sense of humor and why do you all look and act alike

yea i saw it but didn't save. its juzt the word peace(white power) and a bunch of scribbles in the background and just on the top left one of the scribbles turns into a swastika. and in one of the interludes you can see other drawings flashing fast. one of a black boy shooting another boy with a german flag on his shirt and another black kid shooting the earth.

in the latest hydewars sam still claims his show was not political. lel

and my beef is not that it was political or racist. my beef is that this guy seriously thinks his funny. And claims bret gelmans material is weird and unfunny. he misses the whole point of comedy and adult swim.

wow, fuck off you fucking racist bigot

This shtick doesn't work anymore

In fact it makes me want to be more racist towards middle class white people

ok

I think I'm going to make of this non response it's what most whites say when laughed at

I mean besides that it's really rude to just use one word in a post,I suggest you stop believing stupid shit and post better.

cool

You're like Asian moms always trying to have the last word snide like it's cute

it's weird how no one knows about vietnamese comedy right