Hey 8ch, any of y'all remember this? I think that this also happened in the basement of James Alefantis…

Hey 8ch, any of y'all remember this? I think that this also happened in the basement of James Alefantis…

Other urls found in this thread:

vo
m.you
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump 'cause nothing better to do. We need that vid and to do some analysis on it

user what the fuk are u on about

I rememeber last year, after the guy shot up Comic Pizza shop, some user on Cuckchan posted up a vid with just a shower and what sounded like a kid inside. We saw a broom poking inside and there was yelling from a guy sounded like Jonny(At the time, Skippy) "WHAT IS MY NAME?!!"

He wants the video of Podesta hitting that Brazilian kid in the shower with a broom where he screams, quote, "YOU THINK YER HOT SHIT DONTCHA"

Yep, thats the one! If we get it, the mods need to pin it. Fuck it
MODS PIN THIS THREAD SO WE CAN FIND THE TRUTH

Thread is being slid

The podesta vid has been uploaded and discussed here many times.
Why again? New info?

So, the name of the video is 'Fatherhood'.
> vo at.co/v/pizzagate/1645566
This never came to surface, but Alex Jones's lunatic ravings have. We need this along with LiddleKids to surface together.

>m.you tube.com/watch?v=NDWSSfsbMdE
Sorry about the Jewtube link, wish i had my proper computer rather than this table so i could hooktube this. Just listened to the full audio, and its fuc!ing awful. But it definately sounds like him, its in the same range and accent.

You have hereditary downs syndrome.

I'm just thinking we could get this to someone who may be mkre palettable to the normies and break it down. 4chan and Voat did some good analysis work of it now that I'm seeing it again and I thinki could get my normie friends onboard with Pizzagate using this but the analysis needs tp be more broken down.

YouTube shills are claiming Siivagunner made that video for their convoluted ARG and that it's a red herring but I don't buy it for a second.
(((They))) also claim LARPers like that are behind worldcorp. I don't remember that material being anymore than weird for the sake of being so. It may be just a dumb way to get SoundCloud plays for their amaturish vaporwave reject music.
Is there a single fact to back up the idea this ISN'T Podesta?

Nothing yet. We found the room to be similar to Comet Ping Pong basement. Can we find out when this was recorded from the source(on a diff site)

I was just about to crawl into bed when I saw this thread, and I'm glad I did, is this the video in question? Had to open up my old folders to find it but I knew exactly what you were talking about the moment I read it

We need to find day it was recorded and see if Jonny boy made a y public appearences and emails regsrding pizza that day, especially hot or fresh pizza

Thanks, bit better. Now onto this

Mods this thread is being slid by shills

Checked, but what's fucked up, if it was anyone else, the evidence on it that's been as is, would have been plenty to convict someone. It's pretty disgusting how blatenly people ignore this.

That was the vid that was hosted on that world corpo site

Here is your sauce, sir.

Anyone call the county clerk for the plans of the building?

Thank you for posting it. Comparing the audio to that of the Project Veritas video where Podesta is approached on the street is VERY damning evidence, as he quickly becomes angered at the camera man (telling him to "get lost") and we get genuine audio of what that sounds like.
I won't pretend to understand the psychology of a "pizza enthusiast," but why take your camera out and record this moment? Even if you're a child trafficing scumbag, I can't imagine this would be a flattering video to show potential clients. Was this recorded for his own sick pleasure? Perhaps on a cell phone?
If someone was able to get access to his phone and leak this, it's likely there is more either floating around the internet, or to be released in the future.

Jesus, how horrifying. It sounds just like him, too.

Maybe it wasn't him recording, but someone else in those circles. These people keep power largely through blackmail.

B I N G O

Still getting slid rn

What's happening in that video? You can't really see anything.
Is he attacking a kid with a broom?

Fuck off reddit.

Yes, and if you look closely, the bristles at the end have melted.

Seems like he's torturing the kid with extremely hot water. It nauseates me this sick fuck is still walking around free. No one in our government will ever do a goddamn thing about him.

Yeah it's fatherhood.webm check archive

Amen, we have to get this very digestible for the normies

Your destination is far more terrible than any hell, I'm not even joking.

Use the investigation sticky, fags. Bump anyway because shills are hammering the catalog.

Jesus fucking christ.