What's the worst fighting game ever made?

What's the worst fighting game ever made?

inb4 butthurt over pic related

Guilty Gear Accent Core

Terrible fighter, but damn it Paul Eiding isn't the best person

Lucasarts, finding ways to milk their IP since Star Wars Christmas Special.

Soul calibur 5

All fighting games are shit apart from Tekken 5

and Melee

Street fighter 3rd strike.

why is the O a feminist sign?

I found it to be far easier to combo in SC5 than in SC2 But that's probably because of the split between Nightmare and Siegfried. Just guarding was satisfying as fuck, though.

You will never be as stupid good as Isai was when he beat Ken. You will never be as stupid good as Isai when he plays SSB seriously.

How can one man be so right?

We're not talking about party games

Fuck off Razorcuck

I'd wager pic related is even worse, but UB22 certainly isn't good either

niceme.me

Criticom for the PS1. I got this shit for FREE back in the 90's & couldn't sell it for even $1.00 way back when. Possibly the worst game I've ever played.

It's got to be one of the FMV fighting games for the PC-FX. Imagine a fighting game made entirely out of QTEs.

Pics are from Battle Heat, one of the better ones.

ay guys, wut if we made Tekken right?……..but also made it complete shit?

The final boss is some demon bitch who summoned them to the Evil Zone.

Plus it's not a feminist sign, it's only been co-opted by feminists, it's supposed to be a hand mirror/scrying mirror as well as Venus' necklace.

Sadly, kike women have taken it over.

Best answer.

Worst answer.

lol butthurt smashcuck

user I think you're confused. The meme goes that Smash games are fightan, not the other way around.

Fucking how?

Very carefully.

See what's on the screen, input your command, see the result, repeat. Like a fighting game. Only slower and with FMVs instead of sprites.

Sorry for your shit taste, op

Reported for being another drop & go OP.

This shit needs to stop.

What do you expect? We have a ton of third worlders flooding Holla Forums now who just come in with an autistic thread, they run off screaming mami mami! Like the little memers they are and fuck off to destroy other threads or whine about how they want to be accepted.

GG Xrd pretty much disgraced the entire franchise so bad, even the older games retroactively suck now.
Good thing we have the vastly superior Blazblue series

Boy i guess you guys sure love rng based QTEs right?

Wow, only this faggot>>11305775 is willing to defend a piece of shit like Evilzone.

And here's another piece of shit.

you know, actually street fighter is the worst fighting game ever made.

It had a fun RPG beat'em up mode.

The main game is garbage, though entertaining to a degree since there aren't too many games just like it. Pic related has some fantastic minigames that make it a decent reason to own it physically, but if nothing else to emulate it and have a grand ol' time with a buddy.

And it was probably the best aspect of the game. If it were more fleshed out, I would play it more often.

That video was so satisfying to watch. Isai is my #1 favorite smash player
#2 is Mew2King

Here's your shit reply.

I'm really interested in seeing people actually try to play this competitively.

Nintendrones summarized right here

This one at least had a badass intro and main theme.

When are you faggots going to realize trying to force shit only you're thinking just makes you look retarded? It's getting old.

top kek this retard

I would have to go with this. At least in a shitty fighter, you have control over most of the fight. In this, you get hit by 3 attacks and both you and the opponent are stick in a guessing game full of QTEs. You don't actually fight for most of the fights. There is zero skill involved and even the best player can lose to a guy who guesses right.

Is this shittier than Dark Rift or Cardinal SYN?

Keep going, you filthy retarded Smashfaggot.

You're the only retards here. Pathetic.

I remember this shit. Could never figure out how to play it.

Yup that's pathetic alright

Retard can't read, of course.

nigger
Tekken 5 is shit compared to Tekken 5 DR

Kill yourself.

What a sad retard

I got a webm just for you OP.

Tekken 5 isn't the best 3D Fighting game.

The more I see of fantasy strike the more I get pissed off by it, it's like the devs lost so many times they instead of improving they looked at how can they make it work for people like them who can't make the effort.
I guess what makes me mad at it is that it looks so bad and all the mechanics it brings to the table are absolute garbage, even that game rising thunder puts this fantasy strike to shame.

i will forgive the bugs such as hitbox detections and etc because of very early build but

the fact that you are targeting mobile users and try to make the game mechanics easy casualized to spoonfeed casual audience will make the game shit

i cant even understand if it's supposed to play like Tekken, MK or what

What was that game that looked like a really bad Mortal Kombat knock off?
It had really edgy fatalities but everything about the game screamed "It's shit" from the character lore to the game mechanics (you couldn't jump over the opponent).

death cargo?

You're a faggot. Tekken 3 is stiil the best.

That's the one.
Oh fuck that brings back some good memories.

デズカルゴ。

This is the only correct answer

Hello fellow fighting games. I actually exist

Nice shopped cover from a fake game faggot

I want this meme to end

Street Fighter V, if only because it cemented the FGC as being nothing more than a bunch of fucking cucks.

>being good at action games, games that are primarily about testing faster reaction times and motor skill, is bad
What a fucking faggot.

fug all this thread reminds me of is how much i miss the old artstyle games used to have

Oh come on.
Sure, Skullgirls has some glaring flaws, but it's hardly the worst out there.
It's blatant waifubait, but it's at least fun on a casual level. Competetively, I will agree it's garbage though.

Game may not actually exist, but the soundtrack had some gems.

It's trash in every possible fucking way. All the "waifus" are shit, badly drawn tumblr fucktards who spout internet memes every second word. Gameplay wise it's Marvel vs Capcom 2 minus everything that's good about MVC2 (the massive cast of recognizable characters, the skill involved in playing it, etc.) I have trouble picking even one character I like in it because all of them fucking suck so much. They're all super annoying and edgelord as fuck and it's hard to imagine how anyone could listen to them for five minutes without going insane.

Everything in the gameplay of Skullgirls was stolen from other games that did it better.

Bloody Roar Primal Fury < every other Bloody Roar game before that

Of which only, what, 9 were even slightly relevant.
Care to elaborate on this, and all your other complaints about SG's gameplay?

That sounds like a personal problem, especially considering that all the characters are pretty viable.

I'll give you that characters can come off as annoying (some more intentionally than others), but that likely lies in you just not liking the characters, since characters here aren't much more chatty than characters in other games.

Also, SG is about as edgy as fucking Darkstalkers. It takes more than dark/tragic backstories and a little body horror/monster mash bullshit to be edgy, especially considering the game itself barely takes itself seriously.

I take it you never played it?
lol

Darkstalkers takes actual inspiration from horror movies and borrows tropes from them. Skullgirls is just edgy hipster bullshit (internet memes + American weebs desperately wishing to make their own anime) combined with a guro fetish. It is ten thousand times more edgelord than Darkstalkers could ever be. Also, Darkstalkers is inspired and original, and Skullgirls just copies shit.

I'm still trying to comprehend about what this game was.

Every game that isn't Virtua Fighter 2

A proto fighting game. It's still better than the US Gold C64 port of Street Fighter, though.

Nigger this game is not mvc2 in any way besides some mechanics.

you must be stupid or something

BTW Did you know that the "real" Street Fighter 2 was a sequel to this port called The Human Killing Machine?

I'm a big fan of Mortal Kombat knock-offs, they're like some strange fascination I have. In the early to late 90's, there were so many fucking knock-offs. You'd think it was just Killer Instinct…maybe Clay Fighter, or even Kasumi Ninja…but no, there were quite a few more.

Thrill Kill (which technically didn't come out, even though it was completed), BloodStorm, Way of the Warrior…but I'd argue there are three titles for worst - Tattoo Assassins (with a record 2,196 FUCKING Fatalities), Survival Arts, and Shadow: War of Succession (which was so fucking half-baked it didn't have functioning finishing moves).

Out of any of them, I'd legitimately play BloodStorm

Besides mechanics you nigger. The game sure as hell doesn't even have the jump height of even COTA

yea that much is evident as far as sfv is concerned. I think the japs like it but they'll like anything tbh.

this

MVC2 has a ton more shit skullgirls will never have.

It's too balanced for one.

My nigga

good job user. what a bad fucking game

Have you? The grand majority of MvC2s cast was trash unless you were just rubbing your face against the controller and didn't care.
Having a massive roster, with picks that more than anything else relied on having old resources lying around to just throw in, means jack shit when a majority of them just aren't good.

Define "edgy hipster bullshit." In fact, define "edgy."
Something like Death Cargo, which is a real contender for this threads topic, I'd say is edgy. SG is fucking worlds away from edgy, by tone alone.
I'm not really partial to most of SGs character designs myself, and I think it was a really bad move to go the fetish-y route that they initially did, but 'edgy,' and hell, 'hipster' for that matter, really don't fit with the game you are tacking them onto.

"Derivative?" Sure just like the rest of the genre
"Weeaboo?" Fair
"A bit too gung-ho with the referential humor?" Absolutely
"Has a guro fetish?" Among others.

But there's no accounting for taste, my nigga.

SG is obviously taking inspiration from MvC2, but in actual gameplay, from movement to combo routes to physics to the way most characters actually play and various other things, such as not being busted as fuck and fucking crazy, it doesn't really play like it, especially when decent players are involved.

Feels like an anime fighter with a hefty dose of Marvel sensibilities and the Marvel match format, in my opinion.

There are many viable characters in MVC2. Some aren't strong point characters but there are a lot that can be used at a tournament level. It's not all just Magneto/Storm/Sentinel, there's also Blackheart, Cable, Dr. Doom, Tron Bonne, Juggernaut, Psylocke, Thanos, Jin, Captain Commando, Iron Man, War Machine, Strider Hiryu, Spiral, and lots more, all of which have seen use in tournament play.

I honestly believe you're trolling when you say SG is "worlds away" from Death Cargo. That isn't true in the slightest possible way. The entire thing reads like some dipshit millennial's Shadow the Hedgehog fanfic. What am I talking about when I say it's edgy hipster bullshit? How about:

-several playable characters in the game are unnecessarily mutilated in the story for no reason other than that it's edgy and Kinucakes schlicks to it

-one of the characters does it to herself and clearly gets off to it

-the character who is entirely predicated on 90's cartoon references

-the unironic team of sexy ninja nurses dispatched to kill the skullgirl

-the skull heart inevitably turns any girl who makes a wish with it into an angsty teenager zombie god who wants to destroy the world

-the main villains are hipster goddesses who collect video games and toys

And saying the rest of the genre is derivative? Fuck you idiot. There's inspired games that do original things despite having clear influences, and then there's shit like Skullgirls that blatantly and shamelessly steals shit from other games without any apology. That is TRUE derivation, taking without adding anything of its own. Saying that every other fighting game is "just as derivative as Skullgirls" gives the SG devs carte blanche to steal whatever they want from other fighting games and makes you part of the problem.

Anyways, is there any real point in arguing with fanboys? No matter what I say you're going to dismiss anything that says SG is less than perfect.

That game is so awful that I forgot that it existed. I've played most, if not all, Dragon Ball games.

As much as I love it, Bloody Roar is a pretty shit series.

Evil Zone is great stop being so gay faggotron

the dante knockoff metal monster thingy was pretty cool, but outside of that damn if that game wasn't rushed as fuck, shame that Bloody Roar just stopped existing the way it did.

Erel is still my waifu and the worst fighting game is Early Access V.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
Super gauges are broke

FUCK YOU
That game is worth it just for the upside down tit bounce in the intro.

I'm probably the only person in this thread who owns this game but genuinely like it. The art style is shot and two characters are clearly broken. But the castle and vs modes are fun and it feels like with a but more polish it could have been an exceptional casual 3d fighter.

I wish i could fucking forget

Then how come the graphics in the final build are worse?

Your pathetic.

HES GOING ALL OUT

Try it & find out. I never want to touch it again.

Nice spelling, dullard.

and your a homosexer

tfw I knew it was wrong and I'm retarded

i remember i got halfway to figuring out how to actually fight in that game